[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /tg/ I may have dun goofed. I pissed off a lich. not against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 242x208
Well /tg/ I may have dun goofed. I pissed off a lich. not against the party, just me. Didn't even do anything. I'll go into more detail if anyone wants to hear, but long story short I want to find a way to reverse lichdom.
>>
You must've done something. Liches don't just get pissed off at you for no reason. What'd you do?
>>
The short version is that I was so shiny that when I saved his son from being munched on by ghouls in a dungeon he decided to become a cleric. Both his parents pinged as evil, gave me the eye and proceeded to sic Golems on me later during the campaign. He then created a small undead haven with an undead warlord to get my attention, at which point we found out he went full on lich.
>>
Now he's challenged me. :-:
>>
How the actual fuck did you "accidentally" get a lich to have a personal grudge against you?
>>
Saving kids from Kobolds and ghouls= Lich vendetta
Dont ask me man.
Everybody loves to hate Paladins
>>
File: 1376243147687.gif (87 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1376243147687.gif
87 KB, 600x450
>>43454553
>>43454572
>>43454625
>>
I also at some point may have pissed off Droskar
>>
File: 1377141183201.gif (686 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
1377141183201.gif
686 KB, 278x300
>>43454665
We're going to need specifics...
>>
I may or may not have destroyed his altar, taken his unholy symbol, prevented a dark sacrifice for him, killed one of his forge spurned, and converted their hammer into the holy weapon of my god.
>>
File: l.jpg (7 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
7 KB, 286x176
>>
So you need a grappler to pin down this lich, give him a lay on hands massage with a dose of smite evil dashed in. It's possible to torture a lich if he's Pinned! and restrained, eventually introduced to something that saps or nulls his casting. Really you can just bore them into submission. In the meantime it gives you the chance to find his phylactery when he's not being annoyed.
>>
I've got somewhat of a plan of attack when it comes to our confrontation if anyone would like to hear it. The thing is that I don't want to torture or kill him since its kind of my fault but not really.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.