[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite player character name in any tabletop RPG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Goblin.jpg (60 KB, 488x518) Image search: [Google]
Goblin.jpg
60 KB, 488x518
What is your favourite player character name in any tabletop RPG?
>>
>>43444490
>Samuel Haight
>>
Dixon Ticonderoga
I have clever friends
>>
>>43444490
Turpentina. She's one of the first mini's I painted, and I repainted her a lot.

her face melted off
>>
>>43444490
Searched the Draconic language for a name for my Kobold Assassin

Sjach=shadow
>>
Corrado Shore for a regular character.
Modron Centerfuge for sci-fi.
Kat'cha for a Thri-Kreen.
>>
>>43444490
Jericho is a name I tend to gravitate towards, it could easily be a first name Jericho Cross a last name Chris Jericho or just a singular name like Cher and it just has this ring to it that appeals to me.
>>
Whatever matches up with the current sound I like.

Last couple of characters have been Sameths, Morgans, Victors, Vincents, Jacks, Calebs and Olivers.

Current sound is "Mord" but using Morded sounds pretentious as fuck and I'm having a hard time thinking of a different one.
>>
>>43444490
Gregoire Pancake
>>
File: 486668a41f3d5e7f.gif (2 MB, 426x423) Image search: [Google]
486668a41f3d5e7f.gif
2 MB, 426x423
Dick Evans, the bard. His stage name is whatever the lore's biggest hero is and that's what he introduces himself as and what he expects to be called. If the party ever found out that his real name was Dicky he'd abandon the party. (tfw everyone in the party is too self centered to ask about other characters' histories so this will never play out)
>>
Cockmunch Arsefancy is one of my trusty standbys.
>>
>>43444490
Opie Phagot
>>
Walter Whitman "No Mercy" Emmerich
>>
>>43444490
Park the Ranger
>>
>>43445182
Jericho Cher Jericho
>>
>>43444490
Dan
>>
Dustin the Wind
>>
>>43444490
Yolo Jones
>>
tulsleah
I usually play cleric
>>
>>43446860
Kerri Onmai the Wayward Son
>>
>>43447626
>not the estranged brothers Kerri Onmai and Wei Watson
>>
toby larone
>>
>>43444490
Oswall Flatbush
>>
>>43447682
Even better
>>
>>43444490
I like the name Llewellyn. My favorite character that I've played was named Llewellyn. I only use it as a girl's name.
>>
Boner Jeff.
>>
>>43444490
>Him
>>
>>43444490
Castor
>>
>>43444490

Mortimer Chauss, Lace Harrier and Adunnabel are my favorites. Last one for elves, first two for humans in fantasy or scifi. I don't use the same name for more than once, though.
>>
Alton "Sadsong" Bittergrain
A halfling from a long line of brewers.
Lost his family to some beast so he hunted down the perpetrator. Took their skin for a cowl and one of their bones for a recorder.
>>
Steve and different variations of Steve
>>
>>43452230
I came here to post this.
>>
>>43452257
We should hang out or something Steveminded individual
>>
>>43444490
Bobbyknock Namfoodle. Best Gnome character a player of mine ever invented. Those were crazy games.
>>
Skeeter Jones
>>
>>43444490
I stole from Monty Python and used E. Luxury Yacht in the last game I had the fortune to play.

My DM could not refer to me by name with a straight face.
>>
>>43444490
Spenis McGubb
>>
Captain Slaanesh von KhorneKharn McNurgleTzeench.

Devout, non-heretical inquisitor.
>>
Mr. Poopybutthole
>>
>>43444490
Feldor Feywind
Elf cleric of bahamut. Makes no god damn sense.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.