[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KANT-O-CELLE QUEST: THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151
“Why do we fear them so much?” you ask sharply. In the shadowed confines of this little cell your long-buried irritations are itching harder than ever, worming their way to the surface. “They came back for us, didn't they? Either on their own, or because we called them, and they answered. If we can't trust them, why are we making them fight our battles? We draw chalk circles around them and put up “No Unauthorized Personnel” signs and then we go 'gee gosh' when they go bugshit and we never noticed the signs? Does that rea-”

“You really think it's voluntary?” Goto says, his tone so flat and empty that it cuts you off mid-rant. “Settle, has Naka ever told you about how she was summoned? Because I was there. I saw it.” He takes a deep breath, composing himself. “It wasn't beautiful. It wasn't special. And it sure as *hell* wasn't *voluntary.* We were trying for a battleship - Haruna, I think - and we ended up with her. First thing she heard was the shinto priest apologizing for mucking things up and getting her instead.” He falls silent again, his dark eyes focused on something in the unseen distance. “She found a purpose, eventually. Found a place. She's... happy.”

You wince.

“I think.”

You wince more.
>>
>>43208043
inb4 navyfag
>>
>IMPLIED FIRST POST
>>
>>43208043
first post!
>>
>>43208048
in after navyfag
>>
>>43208043
BEAT NAVYFAG
>>
“Abyssals showed up at the exact same time shipgirls did - you ought to know better than anyone. That implies that something *changed,* some universal, physical constant. You ever read about the Stargate program?”

“Men who stare at goats?”

“Yeah, that one. Remember that general they went looking for?”

“Yeah, in the blue tent? Millions of taxpayer dollars pissed away on bullshit and hokum, what's new?”

“You remember how he was actually under a blue tarp inside an apartment, yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“It wasn't an accident, Settle. It worked. You look into psychic shit, or ghosts and hauntings, or whatever you want - once you eliminate the ninety-nine percent that's just funny lights and superstition, you still have far more than you can explain away. And that's before this war proved us sailors right about our ships that go bump in the night. They didn't shutter Stargate because there's no such things as psychic powers. They shuttered it because they didn't understand the underlying principles well enough to get useful results out of it. We don't understand the rules, Settle, but that doesn't mean they don't exist - or that they can't be exploited. We're doing medicine the old-fashioned way, ninety-five percent chanting and throwing chicken bones and five percent actual science, as best we know it. It's hit and miss, sure. But don't think for a second that we can't bring them back against their will. Or that they want to stay here once they get here.”
>>
>>43208050
TOO LATE NAVYFAG
>>
File: yamato.png (401 KB, 463x508) Image search: [Google]
yamato.png
401 KB, 463x508
>>43208043
That picture reminds me, Big Spud/Big Yam teamup when?
>>
File: Kancolle fairies carrier 1.jpg (140 KB, 850x553) Image search: [Google]
Kancolle fairies carrier 1.jpg
140 KB, 850x553
>>43208043
Missed it last thread!

First for fairies first to fight! Where's my fairy marine corps?!
>>
File: 1426233903197.jpg (97 KB, 672x900) Image search: [Google]
1426233903197.jpg
97 KB, 672x900
“... so draftees,” you retort. “That doesn't change the principles of leadership, Goto. We can't ask things of these shipgirls we won't do ourselves-”

“Like commanding from a glorified conference room with a few flat-panel LCDs?”

You open your mouth and close it again in a poor imitation of a beached fish.

“Yeah. Every time you walk into that room, you give it a once-over like you want to piss on the displays and force-feed the tech the remote.” Goto chuffs. “Guess I would too, if I'd been a warship skipper. But my girls don't respect me any less for it, that I've seen.”

“Right. Girls,” you reply. “You stressed that to me yourself. We can't just expect them to bear everything with a stiff upper lip because they're proud independent warships don't need no Admiral.”

Goto smiles, but it doesn't reach his eyes. “Yeah. Girls.” He sighs. “Y'know there's a betting pool among the kanmusu regarding me?”

“You? What about?”

“Guessing how long it'll take before I give in and bend Kongou over a dess.”

You huff with amusement. “I can imagine who the ringleaders are.”

“Yeah. I know.” Goto closes his eyes, and for a moment, in the sallow light, you see how damned *tired* he looks. “Course, I've thought about it.”
>>
>>43208057
It's a great feeling.
>>
>>43208085
>bend Kongou over a dess.”

MY KEKS
>>
File: kongou and goto.jpg (194 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
kongou and goto.jpg
194 KB, 480x853
He chuckles as you burst into coughs, trying to unstick your tongue from the roof of your mouth. “Yeah. I know, I know. When this... this whole war first started, when they first dredged me up for the job, Kongou wasn't like she is now. Kind of. She was still...” he waves his hands in the air randomly. “Kongou. But she wasn't always kicking down my door or trying to *literally* jump my bones. She didn't have to, because... because I was there.” He sighs, bonking the door with his head a third time. “There were only five or six of them... then seven... then ten... then twenty...” he shakes his head. “How could I touch Kongou, when there's so many girls like Shigure? How can I play favorites, Settle?”

This time you have no answer.

“I heard about it from Kitakami. She texted me about it.”

“Uh, did she-”

“Mention the part where you got a cannon stuck in your mouth? Yes.”

Well.

Well, shit.

“She also called you an 'unbelievable white-knight wank-a-thon',” Goto sniggers. “She's wrong, mind you. You weren't wrong to try. It's just that the time to try was months and months ago, and I was... I was busy. Very busy.” He heaves one last sigh, and you can see him settling against the door, as if he'd like nothing more than to fall asleep right there, sitting on an economy-sized pack of one-ply, shut off from the world. But instead he stands up, pushing himself up the door with his legs, and cracks his dark eyes open. “We really are Admirals now, Settle. Not glorified supply clerks or PR hacks. And certainly not Captains. So we can't go down with our ships anymore... no matter how much we want to.”
>>
File: Takane cosplay.png (305 KB, 563x864) Image search: [Google]
Takane cosplay.png
305 KB, 563x864
>>
>>43208062
>Psychic shit

Oh boy, this is gonna go badly.
>>
File: kongou on crack dess.jpg (71 KB, 351x397) Image search: [Google]
kongou on crack dess.jpg
71 KB, 351x397
>>43208085
> bend Kongou over a dess.”
>>
File: Kongo Shock_zpswag5bpf6.png (529 KB, 483x590) Image search: [Google]
Kongo Shock_zpswag5bpf6.png
529 KB, 483x590
>>43208085
>"...bend Kongou over a dess."
>>
File: 1427933053401.png (509 KB, 800x896) Image search: [Google]
1427933053401.png
509 KB, 800x896
>>43208085
>“Course, I've thought about it.”
CONFESS TO DESS AND YOU WILL BE BLESS
>>
File: 1437686627976.jpg (229 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1437686627976.jpg
229 KB, 800x800
>>43208085
>bend Kongou over a dess
>>
Goto reaches behind his back and opens the closet, making you both blink in the harsh florescent light of the empty conference room. When Goto first pulled you into the little alcove you thought it overly dramatic, one of his flourishes for dramatic effect, like the suduku puzzle - but now you understand the gesture. “I think I'll pull a few select ships from frontline duty and have them spend time with Shigure. A few ships that probably need a break themselves... You just see to those, those remedies you were pondering earlier. E-mail me, or something.” Goto drifts away through the halls, meandering towards his office.

[ ] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.
[ ] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
[ ] Write-in?
>>
>>43208104
>So we can't go down with our ships anymore... no matter how much we want to

But that doesn't stop you from going down ON them!
>>
>>43208133
>[X] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.
>>
>>43208133
[x] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.
>>
>>43208133
>[ ] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
>>43208128
MESS WITH THE DESS AND DIE LIKE THE RESS
>>
>>43208133
>[x] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
>>43208133
[X] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
>>43208133
>[ ] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
>>43208133
>[x] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

ALL ABOARD THE ARIZONA TRAIN TOOT TOOT
>>
>>43208133
>[x] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
>>43208133
>[ ] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

can we -not- put the corgis off anymore, please?
>>
>>43208133
>[X] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.

Thinking time, my good Admiral. You really need some.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133
>[ ] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

If we are admirals we need more manpower to delegate damnit...

This shit is rough.
>>
>>43208133
We have admin to do, and could possibly have a good heart to heart with Arizona for a bit. Then there can be other things to take care of. So much admiraling to do, so little time!
>>
>>43208133
>[x] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

>Foist any annoyingly important duties onto the vlc player
>>
>>43208133
>Other
Check-in on Naka. She was drinking during the battle and all the following night. What's eating her?
>>
>>43208133
[ ] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
>>43208133

Character introspection, go!
>>
>>43208133
>Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.
>>
>>43208133
>[ ] Write-in?
Call CNO. After the last... incident he said to keep him informed.
>>
>>43208133
>[X] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

TIME FOR PAPERWORK
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133

Given how things were regarding her volunteering, it might be nice to actually keep her around to chat. I'm worried about how upgrades will go with all the shipgirls, but she's so quick to volunteer she might not be thinking straight.
>>
>>43208133
Semi write-in.
>[ ] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. Talk with Arizona about what has been happening lately.
>>
>>43208133
>[ ] Write-in?
Put in a request to the chain of command about getting some damned psychologists on base. Also more personnel to wrangle the freaking Corgis. Settle's an admiral, he can at least put in paperwork to request the resources he needs to unfuck everything.

Or least make them less fucked up.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133
>[X] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
We Shoukaku to unwind with right about now.
>>
>>43208133

We need someone to help us with this shit.
>>
>>43208133.
>>
>>43208048
>>43208050
>>43208055

Damn close. if not for >>43208052 it'd be cap-worthy.
>>
>>43208133

We need to fix this shit as soon as possible.
>>
>>43208133
>Go hang out with Harder.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133

Yeah, i don't think goto's right
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133
>[X] Write-in?
>Call Wainwright and see if he has time to meet with us and give advice to us. He's not a psychologist, but he seems to have not lost his mind in this madhouse.
COMBO VOTE
>>
>>43208133
Fuggin muts.
>>
>>43208133

oh planefag, you wanted this didnt you.

incoming max 300 in 5...
>>
>>43208133

TONIGHT'S THE FUCKING NIGHT
>>
File: nice rain youve got there.png (81 KB, 258x412) Image search: [Google]
nice rain youve got there.png
81 KB, 258x412
Remember, warships are literally made to kill people and break stuff .They're not like soldiers; soldiers are something you become, and god willing something you can stop being. It's their purpose, just like a lion hunts and a squirrel hoards nuts. You're dealing with enormous metal war machines twisted into facsimiles of humanity.
>>
>>43208133
>[ ] Write-in?
Actually fucking TALK to her about things while you're doing the paperwork. It's time to man up and stop trying to hide from our demons by being silent about them; we need someone we can talk to and trust implicitly.
>[ ] Write-in 2
Mention in the email that Naka might do well to be in the same group that spends time with Shigure; she could use some support, too.
>>
>>43208085
>"...I give in and bend Kongou over a dess.”

>>43208133
>>
[ ] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.[ ] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

Very inspiring speech, Settle. Doesn't ring hollow at all. Really uplifting, too, Goto must've had a weight lifted off his shoulders.
>>
>>43208133
[x] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
File: satori smoking.jpg (400 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
satori smoking.jpg
400 KB, 960x1200
Okay then, how many bets have been placed on Settle now?
>>
>>43208205

Or also this. Corgi equipment and personnel and psychologists on staff.
>>
File: stop_sign.jpg (34 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
stop_sign.jpg
34 KB, 283x283
>>43208133

We need to at least take care of the Corgi problem while we can.

>>43208229
YES. Wainwright wanted to talk to us for a while now.

What else is on our to-do list?
>>
>>43208249
Not sure if it was sarcastic or not.
>>

Recuperation time
>>
File: 1360101894359.png (11 KB, 590x407) Image search: [Google]
1360101894359.png
11 KB, 590x407
>>43208249
>Very inspiring speech, Settle. Doesn't ring hollow at all. Really uplifting, too, Goto must've had a weight lifted off his shoulders.
>>
File: 260075.jpg (1013 KB, 1920x1400) Image search: [Google]
260075.jpg
1013 KB, 1920x1400
>GO TALK TO WAINWRIGHT, LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE A WHILE AGO. HE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS HAVING AN RAPIDLY ESCALATING SHIT-FIT
>>
>>43208186
>>43208195
>>43208205
>>43208224
Keep our boss in the loop and talk to Harder about the girl we're dumping half of our burden onto
>>
>>43208254
With hooking up with Hate or Goto? Probably alot.
>>
[X] Call Arizona and send her home. After that whole... thing with Goto, it's probably best to get some time away from her for a bit. You've got to think things over.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133

inb4 Shoukakufags samefag the vote into oblivion. It's actually a good idea to have her help, there zero reason not to have her with us.
>>
>>43208133
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (65 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
65 KB, 350x350
>>43208133

Use this stamp!
>>
>>43208133
>Report too your own office with Arizone as the guard.
>write in
Get us fucking >[ ] Write-in?
Put in a request to the chain of command about getting some damned psychologists Also wranglers
>>
>>43208240
As I mentioned before, they're also still people - at this time.
>>
>>43208133
>>
I have created a useful picture to explain why Planefag sometimes vanishes for ages in between posts/threads.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208104
>we can't go down with our ships anymore
What about ON-
>>43208138
Son of a dess...

I said it before and I'll say it again. These girls are our crew and family now. They're our daughters, sisters and lovers (multiple. Hare- FLEET end best end). We all have to do our parts and make sure they know they are all valued, as people, not just as warships.

>>43208133
>[x] Write-in?
Get to work on a circular to that effect, or some kind of morale-booster... Something to solidify this hodgepodge of ships we have into a real fleet of shipgirls. Let them know who they can come to, who they can talk to, who they can trust...

That and what >>43208242 said. We need to TALK to Arizona. We have to start this father/brother/lover/admiral thing somewhere...

And that said, I'm going to collapse into bed. Don't anyone break anything.
>>
>>
File: 0y5ueQw.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
0y5ueQw.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>43208274
Pfft.

Settle actually went on a date with Shoukaku. That's further than Kongou has gotten with Goto.
>>
File: lovely.jpg (16 KB, 350x364) Image search: [Google]
lovely.jpg
16 KB, 350x364
>>43208274

GOT IT IN ONE
>>
>>43208262
I had honestly forgotten about that point. I had just wanted to get his opinion on the madhouse and what's going on with Naka as well.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208297
You have the plane on the wrong face.
>>
>>43208240
>Remember, warships are literally made to kill people and break stuff
So are Bolos, and Bolos are the most heroic and selfless motherfuckers out there.
>>
>>43208133
>[X] TALK TO WAINWRIGHT THEN GET THINE ASS TO OFFICE TO DO PAPERWORK WITH ARIZONA
>>
>>43208133
[ ] Write-in
Call Wainright and see what else has gone tits up.
>>
>>
File: 45900313_p0.jpg (376 KB, 1000x918) Image search: [Google]
45900313_p0.jpg
376 KB, 1000x918
>>43208297
So which one is Planefag?
>>
File: 1393043436566.jpg (16 KB, 381x365) Image search: [Google]
1393043436566.jpg
16 KB, 381x365
>>43208062
>>43208133

>Go track down Willie, we haven't welcomed her back yet.
>>
File: 1335012261135.jpg (18 KB, 386x359) Image search: [Google]
1335012261135.jpg
18 KB, 386x359
>>43208322
>>
[X] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

No need to be dramatic, we don't buy the whole romance angle, and don't want to make her feel like we're shunning her for her choices.
>>
>>43208133
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 735x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 735x422
>>43208085
>Bend Kongou over a dess
>>
>>43208133

Like hell we're doing this alone. Also, we need whiskey.
>>
>>43208291
People, perhaps. But not humans. They're ships trying to look like humans.
>>
>>43208133
>write-in
Visit Shigure. TALK to the shipgirl starved for attention. This can only end horribly.
>>
>>43208297
My personal theory is that the man falls asleep quite often.

>>43208301
A good point. Honestly, I wouldn't mind either. I personally prefer to do my thinking alone, that's all.

... Yes, it's quite hard to be alone when you are a Bentusi.
>>
>>43208176
Remember who promised to keep her close to guard us?

Then we send her home after?
>>
>>43208268
This. Wainwright has been trying to get our attention. Let's not ignore him.
>>
[X] Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.
>>
>Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208133
Brief Arizona on your conversation with Goto, and ask her what she wants to do with the rest of her day. Promise to stay in your office if she'd like a break - you've promised to stop being so dumb and she'll hold you to that. If she wants to stay, get some advice - perhaps you should get a morse code translation app for your phone so you can actually, you know, communicate.

Time to give a little trust, and have a little faith in a flagship.
>>
>>43208351
Yes. But as I said right above you, my personal preference for thinking introspectively is being alone.
>>
>>43208133
>>
>>43208043
>Acquire Arizona
>Go see Wainwright
>Update our boss
>Corgi paperwork
>>
File: airplanepictures_2272_22058065.gif (151 KB, 730x528) Image search: [Google]
airplanepictures_2272_22058065.gif
151 KB, 730x528
>>
>>43208359
>>43208362
>>43208366
Guys, shouldn't we be finding out from Wainwright about the escalating situation before it explodes?
>>
File: 1445117972169.png (168 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445117972169.png
168 KB, 600x600
>>43208268

But Anon, that sounds like the reasonable thing to do! It obviously should be sitting further down on our list of "Urgent Shit to Take Care Of", sandwiched between "Check on Willie to see how her MEAN LEFT HOOK is coming along" and "Contemplating whether or not to swap out dogfish in cane with different kind of fish".
>>
>>43208297
He's doing a Blackjack, just taking in all the comments/panic/shitstorming before actually writing.
>>
>>43208351
Waifufags gonna waifu. The logical choice is to have her with us but nooooo, can't risk accidentally spending time with her
>>
>>43208133
>[X] Call Wainwright and see what he has in mind.
Changing my vote to this.
>>
VOTES CALLED
>>
>>43208133

>>43208367
Fucking this.

[X] Brief Arizona on your conversation with Goto, and ask her what she wants to do with the rest of her day. Promise to stay in your office if she'd like a break - you've promised to stop being so dumb and she'll hold you to that. If she wants to stay, get some advice - perhaps you should get a morse code translation app for your phone so you can actually, you know, communicate.
>>
planefag, spaghettiships when?

ENRICO DANDOLO-TIER RUSES ARE NEEDED
>>
Report to your own office, and call Arizona in to 'guard' you. You may as well get started on the paperwork for the new Corgi wrasslin equipment right now. She can stamp things, or some shit.

Plus, actually talk to Arizona. Settle needs some one to bounce off idead and contemplate what happened. And call the boss as well.
>>
>>43208297
That's not even the best Deme edit for that page.
>>
>>43208133

Get things sorted and re-prioritize things with a clear head. No muckin' about.
>>
>>43208403
Be sure to look at some of the write ins that got support that aren't mutually exclusive to the winning vote. There be good ideas there.
>>
WHEN'S NAKA

WHERE'S THE WAINWRIGHT OPTION
>>
>>43208133

We need to get this shit with the corgis sorted, and we need to figure out this upgrade thing.

>Captcha: select all images with popcorn

fuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: SCIF.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
SCIF.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
So, as I've got work in the morning, I'll be posting my WRITEUPS EARLY.

First up, INTO THE DEEP END: http://pastebin.com/hW8x9Sfn
>>
>>43208240
Depends on how the fuck you look at it, doesn't it?

Some people do it to kill shit and break things. Some people are idealistic, they fucking do it because they think they've got a duty to defend the ones who can't defend themselves. It's an important fucking distinction, too.
>>
>>43208396
Well, there's of that on both sides, I should think.

>>43208403
Oh? Just when I was about to switch to contacting Wainwright. Too bad.
>>
>>43208374
She can't talk Bentus. We can be as introspective as we want while she sits in the background.
>>
>>43208268
>It's not even an option
You know that means it's too late right? There is a shitstorm happening in the background now and the aftermath is going to take a shit on our desk once we get back to our office.
>>
>>43208386
>Guys, shouldn't we be finding out from Wainwright about the escalating situation before it explodes?

Okay, but shouldn't we be dealing with any of the half-dozen problems sitting on our plate rather than retreating into seclusion because Shokakou fags who have never bothered to ask /why/ she is so desperate to jump Settle want to score waifu points at the expense of Arizone?
>>
File: coco-ichibanya.jpg (384 KB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
coco-ichibanya.jpg
384 KB, 1600x1195
>>43208435

I-it's not a 'deito'! I swear!: http://pastebin.com/z8JBH5Yx
>>
Who won? This one seemed close
>>
>>43208440
>Oh? Just when I was about to switch to contacting Wainwright. Too bad.

that's in already. it's not a mutually exclusive action, after all~
>>
Regardless of which choice was picked, the samefags still won.
>>
>>43208403
http://pastebin.com/fUV6fWaq
>>
File: Graf Spee (Lex).png (2 MB, 4000x4700) Image search: [Google]
Graf Spee (Lex).png
2 MB, 4000x4700
>>43208454

And finally~

TELEGRAF 3: SOUNDS FROM THE DEEP: http://pastebin.com/LwhzMXCz
>>
Does Willie deserve a head pat for her achievements in the war?
>>
>>43208446
Wouldn't it be rude?

>>43208461
Then my mind is at ease.

>>43208473
It certainly seems so, doesn't it?
>>
>>43208452
No, its a chance to find other problems and then go seek them out. Rather than just focus on Ari.
>>
File: this is my trial face.jpg (43 KB, 475x646) Image search: [Google]
this is my trial face.jpg
43 KB, 475x646
>>43208439

hey fucklourde you don't sound drunk enough yet. get drunk. read thread jarhead, greekboi's gettin to the evetns of THAT NIGHt

YOU Know the one made you jellier than a fukin jello mold in a jello factory, yeah

use your time wisely fuccubus
>>
File: 1444091311533.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
1444091311533.gif
481 KB, 141x141
>>43208461
Thanks deme.
>>
>>43208477

as if any more fucking proof was needed that wing is fags.
>>
>>43208386
>>43208452
Some anon a couple threads back put together a to-do list for us. Does anyone still have that handy?
>>
>>43208461
Nice
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>>43208479
oh my god HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-
>>
>>43208488

WHICH THAT NIGHT YOU COLOSSAL BRASS FUCKNOZZLE.

Oh my fucking god where's Arizona I need her to corral you. and maybe stick a gag in your fucking craw. She'd do it, you know. she's into that kinda shit.
>>
>>43208479
London
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>43208452
Why is Shokaku so desperate then? Care to share your theory?
>>
>>43208502
Hornet still wanted to tell us something after the battle.
>>
File: 1445294597443.jpg (62 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
1445294597443.jpg
62 KB, 400x420
>>43208435

>Kongou wanting more coffee

YOU GO TOO FAR, PARKER! YOU AM PLAY GODS!
>>
>>43208440
True, but but the only reason not to have Arizona around is because "She's NTRing mai waifu, staaaapppp!"
>>
>>43208492
Bro

Brooooo.

You're right.
>>
File: picture_unrelated.jpg (208 KB, 684x474) Image search: [Google]
picture_unrelated.jpg
208 KB, 684x474
>>43208507

YOU FUCKNI GGAVE ME THE THING

CUTNFUCK BUTICHLORD

YOU FUCKING GAVEM ENT HE THING

E A T SHIT
>>
>>43208507

Wait, Nettle is Settle?
>>
>>43208452
>says the guy who'd do the other way around and lie about it.

That sort of thing is sickening and foul play
>>
>>43208487
>No, its a chance to find other problems and then go seek them out. Rather than just focus on Ari.

I must have missed where "do paperwork to solve problems" meant "focus on Arizona."
>>
File: rating terrible.png (52 KB, 188x162) Image search: [Google]
rating terrible.png
52 KB, 188x162
>>43208534

NIGHERR THIS FUCKING IS REAL HE SIEROUSLY GUYS

SEIRLUSLY FUCKING

HJUMNYGFDR

^ MY HEAD ON KEYBAORD
>>
File: 1444595343657.jpg (27 KB, 286x429) Image search: [Google]
1444595343657.jpg
27 KB, 286x429
>>43208488
>Clanner
Muh home planet
>>
>>43208534
Yea
>>
>>43208297
source pls, my google fu is too weak.
>>
>>43208534
Yep. Has been all along, too!
>>
>>43208507
Arizona is into that?

But how would Hate know unless he tested it out with her?
>>
>>43208534
No, I am Settle.
>>
>>43208530
Fuck off asshole, your shit isn't canon
>>
>>43208548

Settle

Hand Arizona the phone Settle you're drunk
>>
File: clan cockfalcon.jpg (296 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
clan cockfalcon.jpg
296 KB, 1000x1000
>>43208549

FUCKNIG FUCK YOU AND KITING LIKE A FAGI T GARMUR EVERY MATCH KIL LYSERLF
>>
File: erfsff.png (831 KB, 715x913) Image search: [Google]
erfsff.png
831 KB, 715x913
>>43208479
Spee is pretty fucking stacked

>11" guns

well that explains it

wait a second...I RECOGNIZE THAT ART STYLE

LEXINGTON DRAWFAGGOT I FUCKING KNOW YOU'RE HERE

WHEN ARE YOU DRAWING ARIZONA YOU FUCK
>>
>>43208557

Ask Naka about Arizona's requisitions. Nobody I fucking know needs 120 fucking feet of silk fucking rope for any goddamn thing unless they're playing fucking D&D. And I'm willing to fucking wager she doesn't play D and fucking D.
>>
>>43208479
Daym
>>
>>43208479
Oh MY.
>>
>>43208557
It's more that if any shipslut would be into that, it'd be her.

Yamato is a close second.
>>
>>43208407
>ENRICO DANDOLO
Well today I learned something. The ship doesn't seem notable outside of the name, but this fucking guy.

>hijacks an entire Crusade because they owe him money, over the Pope's objections
>uses it to sack Constantinople
>while he's in his nineties, and completely fucking blind

I don't know how shipsluts and namesakes interact but I dread anyone connected to this guy colluding with Hate.
>>
File: my dick is absolutely solid.jpg (32 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
my dick is absolutely solid.jpg
32 KB, 405x720
>>43208479
m'frau
>>
File: implyingface.png (10 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
implyingface.png
10 KB, 268x268
>>43208587

>OIMPLYYING

GREEKFUCKER POIST FASTAHER HIS FUCK IS FUCKIN GAFUCK
>>
>>43208548

Jesus, dude, did Higgins give you brain damage when you killed her?

No wonder Hate and Ari are so frustrated with you if you're constantly talking like a mongoloid.
>>
>>43208587
You think she might actually plan to tie the admiral up to protect him from danger?
>>
File: 1439232326672.jpg (994 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439232326672.jpg
994 KB, 1920x1080
>>43208577
>>43208549
>>43208488
Ahem:

STEINER! STEINER! STEINER!
T
E
I
N
E
R
!
>>
File: 1445460728099.jpg (69 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1445460728099.jpg
69 KB, 450x450
>>43208587

>120 feet of silk rope

This leads to so many goddamn questions like holy shit Ari why you so thirsty goddamn
>>
>>43208587
>120 feet of silk rope
Settle should have ran while he had the chance.
>>
File: The+Boondock+Saints+rope.jpg (39 KB, 1253x627) Image search: [Google]
The+Boondock+Saints+rope.jpg
39 KB, 1253x627
>>43208587
>>
>>43208511
I'm not sure, but her behavior is odd compared to the other Japanese kanmusu. Now Naka was probably an alternative Japanese waifu if we had pursued her, because Settle offered attention of the sort Goto was no longer able to provide. Shokaku may be in a similar situation, ready to pounce on Yankeetoku because he's available while still being more confident and thus aggressive than Naka.

But Shokaku-fags accusing Arizona of being clingy and drawn to Settle by her various unresolved issues are probably the pot calling the kettle black. I expect we'll find out more eventually, though.
>>
File: Scarabus.jpg (512 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Scarabus.jpg
512 KB, 1680x1050
>>43208577
>Clanner complaining about someone else being a moonwalking faggot
Hah, irony.

Running away is also for non-lyran faggots.
>>
>>43208587

Ayeeee. we're fucked.
>>
File: space battleship kongou.png (673 KB, 999x1400) Image search: [Google]
space battleship kongou.png
673 KB, 999x1400
>>43208587
>ship girls playing D&D
It has potential.
>>
>>43208587
It's Ok, it is silk. At least Settle would be comfortable when the day comes.
>>
>>43208587
The question is, sub or dom?
'Cause I can see it going either way
>>
>>43208627
Shoukaku gives me the feeling that she doesn't have many friends among the other ships
>>
>>43208479
damn, no wonder Parker spends all his time on Skype
>>
>>43208516
>Hornet still wanted to tell us something after the battle.

Don't worry about Settle forgetting this, Hornet probably forgot what she wanted to say after the battle as well, for reasons
>>
>>43208627
both are clingy, the way i see it.
>>
>>43208637

So does a kongo-class in that outfit, goddamn. Where the fuck you suppose I'd turn up something like that though?

WAIT. I bet i can get Yamato to wear one.

Awwww the fuck yeah.
>>
>>43208527
Is it?

>>43208548
>>43208577
>>43208610

Oh my. The Admiral is drunk again.

See, this is why I wanted him to be alone. To avoid incidents which are barely remembered the next morning.

>>43208627
I theorize that Arizona and Shoukaku are rather similar, if of different temperaments.

Of course, I have nothing but impressions and theories to support my claim.
>>
>>43208648

Yup.

Starbucks-slurping reasons.
>>
>>43208643
She can't be a sub, she's a BB
>>
>>43208627
>>43208645

That actually makes sense. I don't see the other girls liking Shokaku much.
>>
>>43208645
Shoukaku? But the way she seems to know about the other girls seems to fly in the face of that.
>>
>>43208643

Kinda hard to have a dom/sub relationship if one of the involved partners is a fucking mute who wouldn't be able to give a safe word.
>>
>>43208639
>not implying that Ari wouldn't tie up Shokaku and drag her into the fun as well.
I mean, friends help each other out, right? Just look at the example set by Hate and Settle in their friendship!
>>
>>43208597
If somebody is picked to be the leader of a civ in Civilization, they've probably done something impressive.
>>
File: night battle with yamato.jpg (178 KB, 850x1063) Image search: [Google]
night battle with yamato.jpg
178 KB, 850x1063
>>
File: 1373091130233.png (52 KB, 398x272) Image search: [Google]
1373091130233.png
52 KB, 398x272
>>43208637
>I roll to seduce!
>Dammit Kongou this isn't that kind of encounter!
>>
>>43208627
Maybe she recongizes Settle as being a good thing and wants to get her best shot before some other big name takes him. Keep in mind that she was a ship in a war, so aggression is no stranger to her.

>>43208649
Has a point
>>
>>43208655

Hate, please.
>>
>>43208655
skintight suits are always good.

Hard to choose between those that show skin like a swimsuit or one that covers the whole body.
>>
>>43208660
Bentus your the only fucking one that seems too know whats going on. Mind explaining too me the last threads quickly? I was un-able too catch the ones after we -myself included- climbing a tree and almost dying was smart guy move.

You know, I didn't need my trip. but fuck it, this threads already a warzone like usual.
>>
>>43208571
I know it isn't.
>>
>>43208668
Best girl indeed.
>>
>>43208665
I think every interaction we've seen her have with the other girls has been neutral or negative
>>43208666
Nobody likes a gossip
>>
>>43208655
You live dangerously, Lieutenant.

... Good luck in your endeavour.
>>
>>43208435
Jesus...I really shouldn't have read that right before bed. Nice write up!
>>
>>43208667
She's a battleship.
The safeword is "Oh god please don't shoot me Arizona. I promise not to do it again"
>>
>>43208655

Are you a bad enough dude to brave the mean streets of Japan to acquire a skintight outfit for Yamato, Hate?
>>
>>43208682
What is the chance she recognize how much advantage it is to seduce an admiral?
>>
>>43208707
Anon, you're talking about a MARINE. Think it over.
>>
>>43208707
Nah you can get that delivered. Or ask Naka.
>>
>>43208699
Girls gossip by definition, they all do.

Even DesDiv 6. How else is all that stuff about yaoi floating about.
>>
>>43208665
>>43208627
Oh god, she is putting up all sort of red flags
>>
>>43208699
Probably because Shokaku, when you get to know her, is not a very good person - ostracizing the bullied girl and all that.
>>
>>43208707

You seem to think I'm not putting on my boots to do just the fuck that right the fuck now. Not like I HAVE ANYTHING FUCKING BETTER TO DO WITH MY FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>43208731
And this is coming from a Shokaku fag.
>>
File: 1426209963425.png (64 KB, 680x970) Image search: [Google]
1426209963425.png
64 KB, 680x970
>>43208479
man who the fuck does all of these

I can never find the original source

I'm glad he started coloring though
>>
File: CCG_Unlimited_Banshee_5S.jpg (38 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
CCG_Unlimited_Banshee_5S.jpg
38 KB, 312x390
>>43208620
Damn it feels good to be a Lyran.
>>
>>43208688
Why not both?
>>
>>43208713
I don't think she's plotting something as she seemed shy

>>43208699
>>43208665
Well with the way Kaga acts, that might have something to do with it as she seems to be one of the highest regarded ships in the base.

>>43208731
You make it sound as if she's alone in that when a good chunk of shipgirls on the base do that and the only reason Ari doesn't is a lack of meeting her and not knowing her particular history.
>>
>>43208731

One person's action can't cause something like that. It's institutionalised in the Japanese behavior. Yes, shes was wrong in abetting the behavior but not completely to blame.
>>
>>43208745
>I'm glad he started coloring though

I don't think thats pixelfag
>>
>>43208655
>>43208707
>>43208737
>SAMPLE
>>
>>43208699
>I think every interaction we've seen her have with the other girls has been neutral or negative

Look at how she treated Shigure. There may be something to the idea that she's isolated from other kanmusu by her own attitude/actions and using Settle as a way out.
>>
>>43208695
If you know this why post it any way? Why even have a trip? Is all you do is troll quest threads and whore for attention? Fuck off and stop trying to ruin quests
>>
File: 1334270719411.jpg (14 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1334270719411.jpg
14 KB, 396x396
>>43208624
>>
>>43208781
Is it the collarbones Arizona?

Is Settle's collarbones so sexy?
>>
>>43208693
Oh, lad. If I know anything, it's that Demetrious leads us to glory, laughter and tears.

Not necessarily in that order and sometimes simultaneously.

In short. We've been dealing with the fallout of all of it. Mostly a nice little discussion with the Higher Brass about everything that's been going on.

Oh and Wainwright apparently figuring out how to ID Abyssals by acoustics.

>>43208737
Godspeed, Lieutenant.

>>43208744
Hmmm. I see false flags on the horizon.

>>43208781
Ah, Miss Arizona. I see you've taken the Admiral's phone again.

... Is he well?
>>
File: 1445079450677.png (707 KB, 1041x597) Image search: [Google]
1445079450677.png
707 KB, 1041x597
>>43208737

Could you at least take Sammy with you? It'd be nice for some of the hulls to get off-base for awhile and--wait, this is a stupid train of thought. Don't rope anyone into your madness or it'll make the evening news and break on CNN.
>>
File: 1403270651641.jpg (218 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
1403270651641.jpg
218 KB, 848x1200
>>43208751
>>43208688
>>43208655
There can only be one.
>>
>>43208781

And now they know.

consider us even for shoving me in the drink.
>>
>>43208777
I write-up is a write-up whether or not its canon, no reason he shouldn't post it
>>
>>43208777
>Don't post nice smut it taints my immersion
Nigger what. It's good reading
>>
>>43208731
I'm not 100% in favor of Ari, but I'd choose her over Shoukaku every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

>>43208767
It isn't a Japanese/Western thing. I know a lot of Japanese people who don't support that sort of thing.
>>
>>43208796
Where are these images of this girl coming from?
>>
File: 1445475896678.jpg (116 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1445475896678.jpg
116 KB, 1024x681
>>43208737
Hate, how can I flatter Yamato in giving me one of her main guns?
>>
>>43208777
You're just playing into his hands.
>>
File: AS7-P.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
AS7-P.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>43208749
My brother of Lyran descent!
>>
>>43208796
Her hand is in front of his head. Way to fuck up the shop.
>>
>>43208815
Boxed set of Space Battleship Yamato 2199
>>
>>43208811
>It isn't a Japanese/Western thing. I know a lot of Japanese people who don't support that sort of thing.

Then where the fuck were they when shigure was reduced to this.
>>
>>43208811
>twice on Sundays

Lewd! Where are you going to raise all the pocket battleships you spawn?
>>
>>43208814
/k/ fell head over heels for something from pixiv
>>
>>43208814
/k/ found a korean artist on twitter, and had a little fun
>>
File: 1445234932189.png (270 KB, 815x912) Image search: [Google]
1445234932189.png
270 KB, 815x912
>>43208814

Blame /k/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.