[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeless Mutant Quest 137
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: homeless mutie quest.jpg (258 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
homeless mutie quest.jpg
258 KB, 1680x1050
Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=homeless+mutant+quest
Pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/UuVeJFig
http://pastebin.com/98mpGLrh
http://pastebin.com/PmF43Sr1
http://pastebin.com/JYrcDPPk

>(1/2)

You are John James Green, mutant vagrant.

Your blood glows faintly as it fills up the syringe, reminding you of way your palm looks when you shine a powerful light through it. You feel the heat beside your heart spread out, sending a fevered shiver across your skin as it pools in the flesh of your stump. The limb begins to grow back toward its original, unhurt state at a rapid pace, bones stretching through skin, muscle slinging itself across bone, until you can see the shape of a wrist beginning to unfurl and coil together.

“You might want to get another vial while it’s charged like this.” You say, referring to the bioluminescent state of your blood. “I don’t know how much it takes to actually work.”

Doctor Rao tears her eyes away from your soon-to-be-healed arm long enough to back up your request. You feel a second needle press against the flesh of your arm.

“You’re not worried about blood loss?” She asks, impassively.

You shake your head. “I’m probably producing more blood than I’m losing like this.”

She seems to accept that.
>>
>(2/2)

You’re in a much larger tent than Rao’s, equipped, it seems, for various medical procedures. You feel distinctly ill at ease, but you keep reminding yourself that these people are, supposedly, humanitarians. They haven’t done anything to make you distrust them. Yet. Judging by the tension in Laura’s stance, she’s little more relaxed than you are.

Just to be safe, you told them you had imbue your blood with curative properties. In case anyone got any bright ideas about forcing it out of you.

The Red Cross staff take two more vials before the effect of your inner light wears off. You find yourself brandishing a brand new, entirely healed hand.

“If only,” Rao begins, her eyes focused upon your newly-grown fingers “every mutant were as lucky as you.”

You can’t help but frown at that. You get what she means, but you’ve never considered yourself lucky.

>Present Time: 20:23 PM
>Current Funds: $780
>Hunger Level: 2

>Solar Charge: 0/5

>[ ] Ask if you can see the reporter that visited.
>[ ] Ask if you can see your blood being used.
>[ ] Take your leave.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43144341
>>
>>43144341
>[x] Ask if you can see the reporter that visited.
Yo Crusty
>>
>>43144341
>>[ ] Ask if you can see your blood being used.

We should ask for medical equipment Mildred listed in exchange for future blood donations. The Blood will free Rao's resources and personel for other humanitarian pursuits and there are probably muties that don't trust flatscan doctors, but might trust Mildred.
>>
>>43144341
>>[ ] Ask if you can see the reporter that visited.
>>
>>43144341
>>[ ] Ask if you can see the reporter that visited.
>>
>>43144341
>[X] Ask if you can see the reporter that visited.
>>
>>43144341
>>[ ] Write in.
This has downsides, trust me. Besides there are a ton of healing capable mutants out there. If people stopped trying to kill them, or harvest their organs medicine would advance for centuries.
>>
>[x] Ask if you can see the reporter that visited.
You know, what you fuckers were here for before you wanted to play Jesus Christ?
>>
I already voted, but I'd say making sure they actually use the blood for medical treatment might serve us good. If we don't Rao might just throw it in to a cabinet for her to use for her own purposes.
>>
>>43144341

Trust me, its no benefit being different in any age or time.
>>
>>43144341
>>
>>43144341
also supporting >>43144373
>>
>>43144433
JJ's end goal is to become the Mutant Messiah (hence the M brand).

Typhon also wishes to be the Mutant Messiah, which is why we're direct competition with each other so often.
>>
>[X] Ask if you can see the reporter that visited.
>[X] Ask if you can see your blood being used.

Writing.
>>
>>43144498
>(hence the M brand).

The M brand was some anti-mutant assholes fucking with him.

JJ is destined to become a king, while Typhon just wishes to be one.
>>
Time for fem-JJ clones.
>>
>>43144498
JJ's end goal is to not die.
>>
>>43144341
>[ ] Write in.
>"Claiming I'm "lucky" is pretty fucking insulting."
>>
>>43144512
Jesus' crown of thorns was given to him by some assholes fucking with him.
>>
File: barancles.jpg (22 KB, 366x285) Image search: [Google]
barancles.jpg
22 KB, 366x285
>>43144341

just a ponzi scheme by Dracula

you chumps fell for it hook, line, and sinker
>>
>Blood farm
>Don't you see JJ? Everyone could be like you! It's for the greater good!
>>
>>43144572
Dracula lives on the moon.
>>
>>43144572
I'm pretty sure a vampire wouldn't want to drink blood literally glowing with sun stuff. Probably about the equivalent of a normal person chugging battery acid.
>>
>>43144591
HMQ Dracula is a really a reverse vampire! he craves the sun.
>>
>>43144591

You know, since we get imbued with the energy of the Sun, and Moon Knight is our crazy fucking boss, shouldn't we be called the Solar Serpent?

BTW i want JJ to get paid while being Moon Knight's intern. Taking on Mr. Negative and Owlsley should have at least gotten us a few k and maybe a trailer home for the scar.
>>
Since we got it we should actually put AA to actual use instead of occasionally getting mentions that animals do stuff.

Have people like Rao put under surveilance in case they are shady or need our help.
>>
File: laura 21.jpg (85 KB, 450x900) Image search: [Google]
laura 21.jpg
85 KB, 450x900
>>43144643
but we're getting college credit anon!
>>
>>43144643
Hobo on street holding sign
"Will fight super villians for caravan"
>>
Ignoring the backhanded compliment – if that’s what it was – in favor of moving things along, you grasp the air with your new hand, flexing your fingers experimentally. Everything seems to be in working order. Feels sort of sensitive, though. Soft. Maybe it takes a little longer to get all the nerves hooked up correctly?

When you speak, your voice is low, unimposing.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to know that it’s actually being used.”

Doctor Rao glances over at her staff, sharing a purposeful look. She turns back to you.

“We’ll have to check it first.” She says. “For the usual contaminants. Infections, sexually transmitted diseases, etcetera etcetera. Enhanced healing factors generally make such things a nonissue, but… we have to be careful.” You nod. You guess you understand that. “In the meantime… I got the impression earlier that you wished to speak with our guest, no?”

The reporter.

“Yeah. I’d like that very much.”

Picking up the folder she seems to always keep close at hand, she leads you out into one of the larger tents, where there are a few patients languishing under thin, white blankets. An unobtrusive, broad-shouldered man with thick glasses and a slightly stooped, careful posture sits to one side. At first you think he’s writing something down on his notepad, but then you realize the movements of his hands are more consistent with those of sketchwork. He glances up at the three of you as you enter, beaming.

Rao introduces you, before vanishing, presumably to take a look at your unusual donations.

>What do you guys want to talk about?
>>
>>43144714

"You got any questions for me?"
>>
Could Green Finger be used to make trees grow in such a way that our people could live in them? I was thinking that we could make some stealthy tree houses in a park or something once the scar gets too hot to handle. Maybe even make the roots clear out underground areas to live in to really preserve that Morlock feel.
>>
>>43144714
whatcha drawing?

draw me like one of your french girls
>>
>>43144714
Have him introduce himself and inquire whatexactly is his interest in the Scar so we may decide whetever we want to elaborate on those subjects.
>>
>>43144741
Yes, that would be possible.
>>
>>43144714
Hey, I have some first hand experience with that explosion that happened yesterday.
>>
>>43144714

>>43144745
this. We need some good JJ drawings in papers.

>>43144666
We only took it for floral affinity. We don't want to speak to animals. Just plants. And plant growth prerequisite.
>>
>>43144757
Baller.
>>
>>43144757
>>43144741

Look out for Charlie Xavier, up in the trees!
>>
>>43144757
Does it work with mushrooms, alleges and stuff?
Because we need glowing allergies, and giant mushrooms.
>>
>>43144714
I imagine that the nature of the Scar's population has leaked to the media. How is media handling it and has it leaked to the general populace?
What newspaper does he work for? what is their stance on the whole mutant/Scar thing?
Naturally tell him our account of the events, stressing that the Sinister Six started shit first.
>>
File: mushroom farm.jpg (168 KB, 709x463) Image search: [Google]
mushroom farm.jpg
168 KB, 709x463
>>43144799
>>
>>43144807
Yea, blame the sinister 6. They really need more press exposure. No one gives a shit about them in universe.
>>
File: srsly.gif (1 MB, 544x296) Image search: [Google]
srsly.gif
1 MB, 544x296
>>43144772
>We get power to speak with animals
>We don't want to speak to animals
>mfw
>>
>>43144772
>We don't want to speak to animals.

speak for yourself mugga

the crows are bros
>>
File: really.gif (686 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
686 KB, 350x250
>>43144772
>>
>>43144772
Druid here. Piss off m8. The crows are our best companions yet.
>>
>>43144913
>>43144946
We only interact with them off screen, during time skips, and they don't say nothing interesting...
>>
>>43144961
In no way does that invalidate my statement.
>>
>>43144961
>, and they don't say nothing interesting...

Because they haven't seen anything interesting yet, plus at that point JJ couldn't fully understand animal speak.

Now with Level 2 he does.
>>
>>43144961
They help us scout, are pretty cool, and talking/calming animals is really useful.
>>
>>43144961

This guy >>43144666 suggested we actively command them to do stuff. How about that.
>>
He has a strong, firm handshake. That puts you somewhat at ease.

Sitting down on one of the plastic chairs nearby, you ask him what he’s drawing, mostly as a way to avoid and awkward silences. Resting his pencil in the rungs that hold his notebook together, he turns the front page to face you. It’s a rough sketch of the tent’s interior. It doesn’t detail any faces, but it gets the point across. It’s not bad.

“So…” You trail off. He waits politely for you to continue. “…I guess everyone knows about this place now?”

There is a sympathetic look on his face as he turns to a new page on his notebook.

“Not exactly.” He replies. “People have always assumed that the Zone made a good hiding place for people with reason to hide. After today, though, there’ll be more people looking into it. It’s safe to say that the public in general will know very soon.”

Damn.

“You want to know what happened?” You say, turning his words over in your head. “With the explosion.”

He nods. “Very much so.”

You tell him. You tell him that the Sinister Six were involved, that you think they were either being paid by another, bigger syndicate, or that they were making a move into the bold new world of selling drugs to disenfranchised youths. You tell him that Spider-Man showed up to turf them out – and you consider telling him a little more.

>[ ] Tell him that mutants also helped fight off the Six.
>[ ] Tell him that mutants have been fighting the syndicates.
>[ ] Don’t tell him any of that stuff.
>>
Some ideas that I had for JJ, in more of a meta sense.

JJ has a lot more allies and resources than pretty much any mutant in the scar right now. I think he needs to start working his connections as much as possible.

Moon knight is pretty rich. I was thinking we could get into contact with him to start bringing in supplies or purchasing property in the scar as part of a holding company so that legally we wouldn't be forcibly evicted out of the area.

Do we know murdoch? He could probably help with the legalities.

Secondly, we did work at the Bugle for a short amount of time, and we know that Jameson is sympathetic to mutant plight. How about we start a media campaign highlighting positive effects that the mutant community has done to combat crime? Like taking down two notorious crime lords, stopping a shipping container with mutant hostages on board, how a New drug is being used that fucking harvests the organs of mutants like cattle, etc.

Laura should really start helping other mutants shape up in physical combat, group tactics, etc., and Noriko/Kevin could help other mutants in controlling and expressing their powers. Shit, start working our core team.

Other mutants not doing patrols should help out in building around the scar. Shoring up dilapidated buildings, gathering supplies, etc.

Finally, maybe get in touch with other Superheroes that we have met and see what they can offer.
>>
File: A_Murder_of_Crows_at_Disneyland.jpg (154 KB, 1133x736) Image search: [Google]
A_Murder_of_Crows_at_Disneyland.jpg
154 KB, 1133x736
I want a murder of Crows for JJ
>>
>>43145056
Telling non hero mutants are acting aggressive in any way is bad idea.

>>43145018
In middle of freaking New York? Scouting maybe, calming? Probably not.
>>43145044
Having animals patrol the scar would be useful.
>>
>>43145056

>[ x] Tell him that mutants also helped fight off the Six.
>[ x] Tell him that mutants have been fighting the syndicates.

If people are gonna know it's best time to start getting positive media on mutants as much as possible.
>>
File: psylocke.gif (52 KB, 190x207) Image search: [Google]
psylocke.gif
52 KB, 190x207
>>43145056

Best to imply that mutants largely stay only in the Exclusion Zone and don't venture out to fight crime or pizza or BANG YOUR DAUGHTER WITH THEIR FREAKY POWERS
>>
>>43145056
>[ ] Tell him everything. Taking out the crime families and the fighting with the Sinister Six
>>
>>43145056
>>
>>43145070
Also do wasp swarm.
>>
>>43145056
>>[ ] Don’t tell him any of that stuff.
>>
>>43145056

We don't have problems with peaceful interactions, but we're going to defend ourselves against attack.
>>
>>43145056
>[x] Tell him that mutants have been fighting the syndicates.
Like, you remember the hit on Chinatown? that was me.
>>
>>43145056
>] Tell him that mutants also helped fight off the Six.
>>
>>43145103
>>43145110
>>43145120
>>43145123

Do you get how anti mutant /racist logic works?
Mutants fighting gangs? They must be a gang that is trying to take over!
>>
>[ x] Tell him that mutants also helped fight off the Six.
>>
>>43145056
>>
>>43145056
>>
>>43145164

If they're gonna all know about us real soon, then might as well get positive attention for fighting crime.
>>
>>43145056
>>[ ] Tell him that mutants also helped fight off the Six.
>>
>>43145164
JJ breathing oxygen will piss off Marvel Citizens
>>
>>43145056
>>[ ] Tell him that mutants also helped fight off the Six.
>>
>>43145164

Of course, that's how racism always works. But media campaigns fucking make it really difficult for it to be out in the open or for negative political agendas to take root.

Shit's coming to a head in the scar, and we better make sure we come out of it on the right foot.
>>
>>43145056
>>
>>43145056

>tell him about Jack

The more people know
>>
>>43145232
No media attention is better, than any media attention in marvel universe. Do you even Spiderman?
>>
>[X] Tell him that mutants also helped fight off the Six.

Writing.
>>
>>43145056
Then explain what jack does to mutants, but now how its made.
>>
>>43145281

Spiderman only get negative media attention. Jameson actually likes mutants. We would be anti-spiderman. We almost are, in a way.
>>
>>43145281
See
>>43145056
>“Not exactly.” He replies. “People have always assumed that the Zone made a good hiding place for people with reason to hide. After today, though, there’ll be more people looking into it. It’s safe to say that the public in general will know very soon.”
>>
“Just Spider-Man?”

You pause. How much do you want to tell this guy?

In the end, though, you figure he seems like an okay guy, and you have little to lose from revealing that the mutants of the Scar can defend themselves. Maybe a few people will even approve of someone putting the smackdown on those psychopaths, mutant or not.

“No.” You say. “Not just Spider-Man. A number of mutants intervened as well.” Pausing, you clarify: “We were defending ourselves.”

He nods, his posture, the way his eyes scan his notes, seeming to indicate a genuine want to record all this in its rawest state.

“And, uh…” He looks up, smiling. “Should I source this as anonymous?”

You hadn’t considered that.

>[ ] Yeah, sure.
>[ ] He can put you down as Vagrant.
>[ ] He can put you down as JJ.
>[ ] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43145397
>[X] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks.
>>
>>43145397
>[ ] Write in.

Call Laura and ask what she thinks we should do.
>>
hey Crusty out of the top ten strongest mutants in the scar (power wise) where does JJ rate i'm thinking he's at least seventh place
>>
>>43145397
>>[ ] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks.
>>
>>43145397
>>[ ] He can put you down as JJ.

It's not like everyone doesn't already know us
>>
>>43145397
>>[ ] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks.
>>
>>43145397

>[ ] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks
>>
>>43145397
>[ ] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks.
>>
>>43145397
>[X] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks.
>>
>>43145397
>>[ ] He can put you down as JJ.
>>[ ] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks
>>
>>43145417
Don't we have a PR guy now?
>>
>>43145397
>[ ] Write in.

"JJ, Vagrant, Catalyst, Haphazard, that guy from the docks, etc. etc. Pick whichever one you think sounds best."
>>
>>43145397
>[ ] Yeah, sure.
>>
>>43145454

True.

>>43145397

Changing my vote >>43145417 to calling Laura & Tyler and asking what we should do.
>>
>>43145418
Justice is a very powerful telekinetic, as is Julian. Sol can do what Julian threatened she could do, though it would be draining. At full charge Noriko can level a couple of blocks.

JJ is a different kind of powerful to them, though. He's versatile and adaptable. You've given him a trick for most occasions.

>>43144799
Yes.
>>
>>43145397

>[ x] He can put you down as Vagrant.

>[ x] He can put you down as the same guy from the Sacred Tree incident and the disturbance at the docks.

Best start building up that Hero cred now.
>>
>>43145488
>Justice is a very powerful telekinetic,

Is Justice still in the Scar?

I thought he left.
>>
>>43145397

>[ ] He can put you down as Vagrant
>>
>>43145397
>>
>>43145397
>>
>[X] He can put you down as Vagrant.

Writing.
>>
>>43145397
>>
>>43145397

Vagrant still sucks on its own.
>>
>>43145539

Vagrant is meh.

THE Vagrant honestly sounds better. Grammatically.
>>
>>43145539
Not to mention that the authorities are probably looking for Vagrant.

Maybe reporter guy will give us a less shitty name.
>>
>>43145558
The Mutant Vagrant. Or we might as well call ourselves the super hobo.
>>
>>43145558
Have him write it in l33tspeek. Th3 Va9r4n7 !

Its still kinda shit superhero name.
>>
>>43145397
>>[ ] Yeah, sure.
>>
Its just not a good name
>>
>>43145599
I giggled
>>
>>43145558
We can always switch names, like The human spider, what did he change it to again?
>>
>>43145635
Batman.
>>
Honestly, it's not like 'JJ' is in some database identifying him. It's pretty anonymous already.
>>
I'm fine with Vagrant.

We change it if we end up invited to the Avengers or something, but for now its fine.
>>
>>43145635
Deadpool.
>>
>>43145635
We should call ourselves The Mindworm, Implanter, or Amnesiac. Or something like that.

Make them think we are messing with their mind, and replacing their memories. If we defeat people with different method/power each time, they gonna get paranoid as fuck,
>>
>>43145693
Your basically admitting its not a serious hero name.
>>
>>43145680
>they publish 'JJ'
>readers get it confused with 'JJJ'
>everyone thinks Jameson is a mutant now
>>
>>43145711
That sort of mindfuckery requires way too much commitment from /tg/

>>43145723
And JJ has been a serious superhero since when exactly?
>>
“You can put me down as Vagrant.” You say, recalling your last words to the Owl. You register a hint of confusion on his face – surely you mean ‘a vagrant’, something like that, probably – but move past it quickly. “I was at Sacred Tree. You remember that? And the docks, where all this started. I was the one that saved those kids.”

It feels strange, oddly shameful even, to say it like that.

“You’re telling the truth?” The reporter lets his glasses slide down over his nose, fixing you with a long, piercing stare, his blue eyes almost fixing you to the spot. “That was you?”

You nod.

He holds his stare a little long, then looks away, smiling slightly, apparently satisfied.

“It’s an honor to meet you, then.”

You feel a stab of embarrassment.

“Y-yeah, thanks…”

Shaking your hand again, he rises to his feet.

“I think that’s all I need.” He beams. “Best of luck, Mr. Vagrant.”

Unused to such an absence of hostility, you instinctively lower your voice, your eyes straying just aside of his.

“Yeah, you too, Mr…?” You grasp for his name, and are secretly relieved when he cuts in.

“Clark is fine.”

Saying goodbye, you watch him go.

With little else to do, you and Laura hang awkwardly around the tents. You make a point of passing by the tent you’d been earlier, and spy what you believe to be Doctor Rao administering a small amount of your blood to a young girl with long, pointed fins in the place of ears.

>[ ] Leave.
>[ ] Stick around, speak to Rao.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43145748
JJ is just a name fool. Let the damn reporter come up with something, its kind of his job for a living.
>>
>>43145768
>[ ] Leave.
be mysterious

Vagrant is a shit name

at least add an adjective
>>
>>43145711
Creeper would be proud.
>>
>>43145768
>>[ ] Leave.
>“Clark is fine.”
Hey, I think this guy met Thor once.
>>
See the effects of our blood, and if she (or whoever) does any weird shit with it.

>>43145725
That would be funny. Should had done that. Imagine JJJ fighting crime.
>>
>>43145768
>>[ ] Stick around, speak to Rao.
>>
>>43145768

It's Superman!
>>
>>43145768
>>
>>43145768

See if we can convince her to provide the medical equipment Mildred asked for.

>>43145780
I believe you misunderstood. I did not refer to his name not being serious, but rather his occupation as a hero.

Therefore it is you who is the fool.
>>
>>43145768
>[ ] Write in.

See how our blood goes, maybe give her our number if she needs to talk to us in the future.
>>
>>43145768
>[ ] Leave.
Vagrant really does sound weird by itself.
>>
>>43145810
no its definitely a bird
>>
>>43145768

If this motherfuckers last name is Kent I'm gonna be kekking like mad.
>>
>[ ] Stick around, speak to Rao
>>
File: 1444354334838.jpg (1001 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444354334838.jpg
1001 KB, 1920x1080
Dr.Rao and a reporter named Clark?
My God
>>
File: laugh cycle.gif (839 KB, 142x146) Image search: [Google]
laugh cycle.gif
839 KB, 142x146
>>43145768
>Mr. Vagrant
>>
>>43145768
>>[ ] Leave.
>>
>>43145768
Fuck, I was thinking his description sounded a lot like Clark.
>>
>>43145768
>[x] Leave.
So Laura, what's your impressions on today's meetings?
>>43145725
Hey now, JJJ is like a mutant and a half at least.
>>
>>43145824
ha, right. So fighting super villians and saving people, shit JJ did for free with the investigation agency, is just normal mutant things then?
>>
>[X] Stick around, speak to Rao

>[ ] Ask about medical supplies for Mildred.
>[ ] Give her your number.
>[ ] Check that your blood is working.
>>
>>43145768
Stick around and watch our freaky blood do stuff.

Also, are the insides of the syringes that had our blood going to have a coating of moss and algae or something in em now?
>>
>>43145905
>Ask about medical supplies for Mildred.
>>
>>43145905
>>
>>43145905
>>
>>43145905
>[X] Ask about medical supplies for Mildred.
>[X] Give her your number.
>[X] Check that your blood is working.
>>
>>43145905
>>
>>43145905
>>[ ] Ask about medical supplies for Mildred.
>>
>>43145905
>>[ ] Check that your blood is working.
>>
>>43145905

>[ ] Check that your blood is working
>[ ] Ask about medical supplies for Mildred

Our blood should help free up some supplies, and medicine for Mildred will mean less people coming here for help anyways.
>>
>>43145905
>>
>>43145905
>>
>>43145905
>>[ ] Give her your number.
>>
File: Mr-Rogers.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Rogers.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>43145887
That does't make JJ a hero.

It makes him someone who loves his city, and all the people in it.

It makes him a neighbour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn-IvXHiCw
>>
>>43146005
Mr Rogers has no effect on me anon. Post pics of the Queen to appeal to my British nature.
I will accept Bob Ross as a subsitute though.
>>
>[X] Check that your blood is working
>[X] Ask about medical supplies for Mildred

Writing.
>>
>>43146005
Neighbor would have been a pretty good name.
>>
>>43146048
We're not getting the hot doctor's number? For shame, /tg/.
>>
File: Bob.jpg (120 KB, 420x543) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
120 KB, 420x543
>>43146046
Fair enough. Here is my offeering of Bob Ross
>>
>>43146080
If she asks for it we might give it.
>>
>>43146088
Accepted.

Though in fairness to the argument
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
Is kind of the theme of mutant kind of late.
>>
You step inside, making sure to be sufficiently noisy. You don’t want to disturb anyone at the wrong moment.

Rao notices you – you can tell by the way her form shifts in place – but she doesn’t look up until she’s finished injecting a small amount of your blood into the young girl’s arm. It’s then that you notice the long, jagged burns that run along her shoulder and waist, fresh and painfully sore. The Goblin’s handiwork, you imagine. Maybe Electro, but somehow, you don’t think one of Electro’s blasts would have left enough of her to put back together.

Slowly, a warm, bioluminescent glow entering the surrounding tissue, the wounds begin to mend. Doctor Rao raises an eyebrow, turning toward you.

“Well.” She says, her voice low. “It works.”

You fight back the urge to spit out an ‘I told you so.’ Why do you get the impression that this woman fully expected something to go wrong?

“Yeah.” You start. “There’s something else…”

>Persuade Check
>DC18
>+3 modifier
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43146168
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43146168
>>
Rolled 19 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>43146168
c'mon
>>
Rolled 17 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>43146168

Rolling.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43146168
>>
File: a_bit_closer_to_heaven.png (240 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
a_bit_closer_to_heaven.png
240 KB, 366x400
>>43146197
>>
>>43145748
He never has been, which is why he shouldn't be bothering with a name at all. When he is one, he can pick a serious name.
>>
>>43146200
Not today, Crack Bitch. Not today.
>>
>>43146197
you da real mvp anon
>>
File: comfy-octopus.png (557 KB, 664x640) Image search: [Google]
comfy-octopus.png
557 KB, 664x640
>>43146197
>>43146179

Aw yiss.
>>
>>43146168

Who the goddamn fuck is this bitch?

There is no goddamn way in hell that you could run all the necessary medical tests to prove that (a) the blood is compatible with another person
(b) there are no foreign agents inside the blood and
(c) that the blood won't fucking kill the other person when dealing with a mutation.
(d) Have the necessary equipment to do such a thing in a goddamn tent
Inside of 20 minutes.

She literally just performed a Mengele tier experiment on another human being.
>>
>>43146449
Mutants aren't human anon.
>>
To everyone saying Vagrant is a bad name (which, we could have better, let's be honest, not bad, but not the best) it'll work fine for when we get evicted from the Scar by Sentinels and lose everything, traveling around and saving people, then we can walk away and tell them we're just a vagrant passing through.

Now all we have to do is watch everything we love die and burn as we are the only survivor!
>>
>>43146449
Marvel science you derp.

Also,
>mutant
>human being
topkek
>>
>>43146449
That was a mutant not a human anon.
>>
>>43146449
>She literally just performed a Mengele tier experiment on another human being.
This is marvel. She performed it on a mutant.
She might get a prize.
>>
>>43146498
But Anon! Surely being able to talk to animals is more useful than being able to explode sentinels and save us from that fate?
>>
>>43146449
I think she is on of the mutant experiment doctors. Magneto, Sinister, or Hight evolutionary most likely. but could be one of the alien, or time trawler groups too.
>>
>>43146533
Well, yeah, since we can talk to animals everywhere, but if the only thing we can explode are sentinels then that is kind of limited in its general usefulness.

Checkm8, flatscans.
>>
>>43146549
She's one of the people working a mutant "cure", I think?
>>
She gives you expectant look. You almost find yourself backing down, but instead you fish your phone out of your pants, scrolling through the list of medical necessities Mildred made for you.

“So, there’s a lot of mutants in the Zone that don’t really trust you guys…” She raises an eyebrow at that. What? Just the truth. “But I know someone with some medical knowledge. She says she could help people if”–

“…If we were to supply the proper materials?” She says, finishing your sentence for you.

“…Yeah.”

She looks you up and down in silence, as if weighing the exact level of trust she’s will to impart upon you, before finally sighing, her shoulders sagging slightly.

“Show me the list.”

You hand it over. She check it in silence, tapping absently at one of her legs with her folder. Eventually, she passes it back to you.

“Some of these should be possible. Some sooner than others. Drop by in a day or two and I should have it put together for you.”

“Thanks.” You say, a little relief worming its way into your voice.

She nods in response, and you say goodbye.

>[ ] Try to contact Cage through the Phantom.
>[ ] Go home to put some ideas into practice.
>[ ] Go home to rest. Your arm is healed, but the bone still feel soft, like it’s not quite ready.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43146648
>>[X] Go home to put some ideas into practice.
>>
>>43146648

Go home first and do that stuff, then call Cage.
>>
>>43146648
>>
>>43146648
>>[ ] Try to contact Cage through the Phantom.
>>
>>43146648
>>[ ] Go home to put some ideas into practice.
>>
>>43146648
>>
>>43146648
>Try to contact Cage through the Phantom.
>>
>>43146648
>>[ ] Go home to rest. Your arm is healed, but the bone still feel soft, like it’s not quite ready.
Recover first. Then act.
>>
>>43146648

Do we have a pastebin or list or our facilities in the scar or how many people are living with us?
>>
File: Laura giving JJ a hug.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Laura giving JJ a hug.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>43146648

>[X] Try to contact Cage through the Phantom.
>[X] Go home to put some ideas into practice.

Just don't use the arm for anything strenuous.
>>
>>43146648
>[ ] Go home to rest. Your arm is healed, but the bone still feel soft, like it’s not quite ready.
>[ ] Write in.
Try to get some calcium, and foodstuff. Also ball bearings. Maybe get/ make some Bolos (3 balls with string/metal cable to tangle enemies feet). We need to rest and resupply.
>>
>>43146648
>[ ] Take it easy. The bone in your arm still feels soft.
>>
> >[ ] Try to contact Cage through the Phantom.
Huh? Isn't that the PowerMan guy?
>[x] Go home to rest. Your arm is healed, but the bone still feel soft, like it’s not quite ready. BP work maybe tomorrow when the bone settles. For now just tell that wisp girl the stuff she asked for is in the works.
>>
>>43146742
>Do we have a pastebin
>>
File: luke cage.jpg (349 KB, 1280x1315) Image search: [Google]
luke cage.jpg
349 KB, 1280x1315
Luke Cage knows how to make girls say yes to anal.
>>
>>43146648
>[ ] Go home to put some ideas into practice
Sup Crusty
>>
>>43146749
Use razor wire bolos and you can take off limbs.
>>
>>43146648
If she can give us a big bag of needles and a labcoat we can go around being Dr. JJ. Not like you need med school when you can just inject people with your blood.
>>
>>43146742
>Pastebin
Read the OP

>People living with us
Read the OP

>Facilities
We have tents + sleeping bags, a large camping stove, toilets, and live in an area out of the elements but still exposed to the outside air to a degree.
>>
>>43146797
Including ours!
>>
>>43146839
It's not that big of a problem for us. We can dodge REALLY well, and regrow limbs.
>>
>[X] Try to contact Cage through the Phantom.

Writing.
>>
>>43146831
I read them a lot of it is social links, and powers, and money. I wanted to know since we are a growing community is that we have a list of facilities a population that are living with us underground.
>>
File: FOOL, DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!.jpg (65 KB, 640x331) Image search: [Google]
FOOL, DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!.jpg
65 KB, 640x331
>>43146801
>Doctor
>without a Doctorate
>>
>>43146877
There's such a thing as training with a weapon to make sure it isn't dangerous to you when you use it, anon. Till we do that, no.
>>
>>43146912
Basically, Tunnel Snakes + some random muties that are just people.
>>
I don't like All New All Different Marvel
>>
You stall a little on your way back. A chill passes over you – without that light at the center of your being on, you’re a lot more susceptible to the nighttime temperatures, though certain less than you were a few months back.

“Sorry.” You say to Laura, as she lags back to match her step with yours, the warmth of her sweater very much appreciated against your arm. “Just… had a thought.”

Supervillains aren’t your area of expertise. Maybe that will have to change, but for now, it’s just factual. You know people who do deal with supervillains, though, as part of their day-to-day lives. Hopefully you can get in touch with them – the dialogue between you and Moon Knight’s friends had generally been pretty one-way.

You go at it sideways, phoning the Agency. You know she has a line to Power Man, and he keeps in touch with the rest.

She’s glad to hear from you. A little less glad, by the sound of it, when you tell her that you’d like to get a message through to Power Man, but she says she’ll help. You hear her set the receiver down and make another call. There is a short exchange, before eventually she picks you back up, asking if you can meet Power Man and his associates tonight.

>[ ] Yes.
>[ ] No.
>>
>>43146933
We can just use plain bolos for training. Or use plain bolos till we git good. We have muscle memory, agility and geointuitive vision. We should be done with the training within a day or two.

We seriously could use some crowd control, or something that slows enemies down. This would provide just that. Plus it's non lethal, and modifiable/lootable enough (there are electric shock, and foam capsule ones), that most grenade villains, or archery heroes use.

Plus its really hard to miss with them. Like seriously you have to aim within a meter of the person.
>>
>>43147090
>[ ] Yes.
>>
>>43147090
>[ ] Yes.
Why not?
>>
Glad to see you dumb fucks are giving away our blood, and facerolling your way to Joshua Tree. Hope you fuckers are prepared for the world to capture us and our friends, farm us for blood, and make it so we never see daylight again.

Fucking moralfag druids
>>
>>43147090
>>[ ] Yes.
>>
>>43147090
>[ ] Yes.
>>
>>43147090
>>[ ] Yes.
>>
>>43147090
>>[ ] Yes.

Would be really dick thing to refuse it now.
>>
>>43147090
>Yes.
Ask if she has any jobs for us.
>>
>>43147090

>[X] Yes.

>>43147137

I'm gonna samefag for the next Druid vote, just for you.
>>
File: salt.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>43147137
>>
File: haha.gif (487 KB, 349x199) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
487 KB, 349x199
>>43147137
>>
Ok, I missed something, who is Power Man and why are we trying to meet him?
>>
>>43147137
And here I thought we could get through a thread without someone doing a handstand and explosively shitting brine into the air.
>>
File: 1430482375355.jpg (97 KB, 811x680) Image search: [Google]
1430482375355.jpg
97 KB, 811x680
>>43147137
>>
>>43147200
if you read the last update, you'd know the why

as for the who>>43146774
>>
>>43147137
Yea, giving the blood, and telling her stuff was retarded. We knew for a fact she can't be trusted, and confirmed it just now, but we still did it.

Could just given the blood without telling where it's from.

Now we need to carry gas mask, and god knows what else they can use to knock us out. Mind powers? Sonic blasts? Tranquilizer darts? Just bumping us in head?

We should always walk around invisible from now on. Just as precaution.
>>
Bring Laura, a six pack and a big bag of chips.

But, seriously, bring Laura. Even if she has to stand lookout till the meet is through. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>43146774
Now picture JJ trying to get Laura to agree to anal.

Most awkward situation ever.
>>
>[X] Yes.

Writing.
>>
File: laura face.jpg (426 KB, 1716x1964) Image search: [Google]
laura face.jpg
426 KB, 1716x1964
>>43147247
"But Johnathan, I defecate from there."
>>
File: that's kind of hot.png (190 KB, 770x980) Image search: [Google]
that's kind of hot.png
190 KB, 770x980
>>43147293
>>
>>43147247
I am not gonna picture 2 homeless people having anal sex. That's just weird.
>>
“…Yeah.” You say. “I can do that.”

Why not?

“Ten on the dot work?”

You glance at your watch.

>Present Time: 20:57 PM

“Works fine.”

“Good to hear.” She pauses, drawing away from the receiver, and you hear her pass your confirmation along. When you hear her address you again, her voice is quieter, less projected. “When you’re done, contact me again. I have a job that you may find… interesting.”

Interesting? You like the sound of that, and you don’t like the sound of that.

“Sure.” You reply. You don’t really feel like you can say ‘no’, after all. And you’re not sure you would.

Saying goodbye, you pocket your phone.

>[ ] Walk Laura back to the station.
>[ ] Head straight to the safehouse.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43147391
>>
>>43147391

>>
>>43147391
>[ ] Walk Laura back to the station.
>>
>>43147233
TBH we should probably get right on spinning out our blood to save lives, and make it a public as fuck campaign so that people view mutants in a more positive light.
>>
>>43147391
>>[ ] Head straight to the safehouse.
Laura probably wants to come along. And she has mostly stayed out of trouble for Moonknight to care about her assasin background.
>>
>>43147391
>>
>>43147391
>>
>>43147427

Not everyone needs to know about that.

Just the Tunnel Snakes and Rao.
>>
>>43147391
>>[ ] Walk Laura back to the station.
>>
>>43147427
Its going to take a lot of work to convince people its not a plot to poison 'nomal' folk.
>>
>>43147391
Bring Laura.
Use the shower?
>>
We just promoted the buddy system last thread

don't be hypocrites

>>43147391
>[ ] Write in.

get a snack on the way. hell, bring pizza for everybody.
>>
>>43147391
>>
>>43147453
Yeah, but folks who have relatives dying of cancer will change their tune real damn quick when they go into recession.
After that the PR war will fight itself for us.

Provided we don't get black bagged and tagged.
>>
>>43147391
>>
>>43147391
>[ ] Bring best girl with us
>>
>>43147484
We'd get black bagged.
>>
>>43147391
Use the safehouse's bathroom to shower with Laura
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.