[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Song of Swords: Fortunate Son Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1392686642629.jpg (961 KB, 1200x802) Image search: [Google]
1392686642629.jpg
961 KB, 1200x802
Last time on Song of Swords:
Hot Flak on Pirate Action!
Voscan Artifacts!
The Metric System!
States in the Void!
Marfan Syndrome!
Vietnam!
The Monarchist States of Haiti!

Previous thread: >>43060095

Song of Swords is a tabletop RPG about realistic swordplay, standing on the edge, and looking at the abyss.

Call of the Void is Song of Swords' first supplement book. Built around the same core mechanics, it's a pulpy sci-fi tabletop RPG about fighting space-nazis, and hunting giant whales with harpoons made out of the moon. It has a very realistic combat system based around modern firefights, and can handle mundane or magical settings.

Here's a .rar archive with the newest version of the rules as well as all related current working documents: http://www.mediafire.com/download/12xqm1p2q69m392/Song_of_Swords.rar

Here's a wiki detailing the game's fantasy setting, getting filled up bit by bit as Jimmy reveals more details. Its worth a look before asking for lore questions in the thread: http://tattered-realms.wikia.com/wiki/Tattered_Realms_Wiki

There's also a roll20 room where new players are encouraged to try the rules, test new rules, and find game breaking issues: https://app.roll20.net/join/346755/hRKd4w

Roll20 Note: The Room might be empty, but the people who teach the game still browse the thread frequently. If you're looking to learn and can't catch us in the Roll20 leave a request and we'll get to you as soon as possible.

Kind anon gave us this some days ago. Use it wisely: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1x1a2xw3qgvs8/arms_%26_armour_%26_history_oh_my
>>
Do we know anything about Berkukhan culture? What are they supposed to be, Arabs? They were once described as Egypt and the Levant, and they sound like they're basically the Fatamid Sultanate, but does that extend to their culture? Are they the shiites to Karthack's Sunni?
>>
>>43103642
They're Orredinoboos, trying to imitate Byzantine style and speak Helian. Aside from that, old Egypt.
>>
>>43103672
I thought they were basically a Kurtish vassal state. I don't think we've really heard anything about them, probably because Jimmy's inherent fear and hatred of crescents, sand, and felafel.
>>
>>43103723
I think that was an older regime. Now they have the Mamluke Sultanate thing going on. I haven't heard anything about being Orredin fans, though.
>>
>>43103516
It's okay, Anon. You may be a fuckup, but you're our fuckup, and we love you just the same, no matter what threads you make.
>>
>>43103606
>It has a very realistic combat system
Pfffftahahaha
>>
>>43104665
Do an experiment, anon. Stab yourself in the dick, write down your experiences, then try to replicate them in SoS. You'll see they can be modeled perfectly.
>>
>>43105193
Do an experiment, anon. Read the OP, write down the context I'm talking about, and then try to post again without fucking up.
>>
>>43105219
Do an experiment, anon. Buy yourself a dildo, and stick it up your butt. For no particular reason, it's just pretty fun.
>>
>>43104665
What would be your main objection to that statement?
>>
>>43105219
Looked. Go slit your throat into the sewer so your infidel blood can join the shit that sired it.
>>
>>43107598
Wow, this is turning wrong very fast.
Let's just bash Opaque for the nonexistent magic rules and eternally coming soon Kickstarter, guys.
>>
POST STANCES
>>
File: Longsword_stances.jpg (34 KB, 435x471) Image search: [Google]
Longsword_stances.jpg
34 KB, 435x471
>>43108084
>>
>>43108477
>>
File: fig2.png (7 KB, 624x431) Image search: [Google]
fig2.png
7 KB, 624x431
>>43108502
>>
>>43108574
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.