[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the funniest scene you've encountered in an RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: gr8.png (21 KB, 230x182) Image search: [Google]
gr8.png
21 KB, 230x182
What's the funniest scene you've encountered in an RPG
>>
>>43056435
The party Thrikreen and Warforged don't sleep, so they stay up all night in their respective "half-sleep" states at a small table in the shop we owned, attempting to play some sort of card-game which neither of them remembered the rules to. There was something about these giant thugs just sort of spacing out and asking each other if they had any Jacks every couple hours.
>>
There was one time a player jumped into a box without checking it and then asked what was in it. One of the other players suggested it was a box of dicks, so we went with that suggestion for a good 10 min before backtracking to before that point.
>>
File: tg delivers pizza.png (737 KB, 621x404) Image search: [Google]
tg delivers pizza.png
737 KB, 621x404
>>
>>43056435

Trained battle sheep that would, on the signal given, run in circles around the party fighter, who would use AOOs and a spiked chain to get many attacks against the monster with Great Cleave.
>>
>>43056717
>Welsh BBEG
>>
File: 1424959781374.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1424959781374.gif
3 MB, 350x280
The time where our current mission fell violently off it's rails because we were one copper short of bribing a guard.
>>
>>43056624
Could someone explain this to me please? I don't get the reference.
>>
>>43056717
Don't you need to kill the sheep to be able to use the Great Cleave feat?
>>
>>43057825
"It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno." is the slogan of the DiGiorno pizza company.
>>
Beat up a guy in the bathroom because he asked too many questions.
>>
>>43057825

Totino, Digiorno, the line he spouts out is a digiorno pizza line, and Tombstone, Red Baron, etc., are all pizza references.
>>
>>43057825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKspf06XuaQ
>>
>>43056435
Our party was investigating a ruined wizard tower after reports of passersby having an unsettling feeling or something like that.
As we were searching through it, we were attacked by an animated table in what was probably the most pathetically hilarious fight I've ever been in.
It was easy enough to hit, but since it was a good desk made of solid wood we were having a lot of trouble getting through its hardness. On the other hand, the chair couldn't manage roll above 6 or so. So the fight ended up becoming a group of burly, armored men beating the shit out of a flailing table
>>
>>43057896
>>43057945
>>43058026

Thanks, never heard of that advertisement before.
>>
Our group half-orc barbarian somehow challenged the gnome bard villain to a dance competition before the battle.

He won.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.