[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your take on this /tg/. Five very rich kids go to spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I need your take on this /tg/.

Five very rich kids go to spend a weekend in family mountain lodge. During the evening two bears barge in, but our PC hunter is nearby. He rushes to the scene, shoots one of the bears, while the other one kills one of the kids and takes another with him to his lair. PC hunter follows the second bear, kills the bear, saves mauled kid.

How do rich parents of mentioned kids react?

Inb4 give 100 gp to the hunter
>>
>>43049800
Is it in America?

>Sue the hunter for not saving the other kid
>Sue the local hunter association for not dealing with the bears
>Make a petition to remove bears
>>
>>43049800
That's one swift fucking bear if it manages to drag the kid all the way to the lair even though the hunter's right there with a rifle. Alternatively one incompetent hunter.
>>
>>43049819
OP here.

Its Faerun setting.

>>43049834
Its a strange bear
JUST lost him as he fled
>>
I don't think OP knows what bears are.
>>
>>43050193
Maybe he failed his Bear Lore check.
>>
>>43050193
Bears are animals that die easily when shot in a vital area.
>>
>>43050231
They also typically don't abscond back to a lair with pretty white girls.
>>
File: 200px-Gay_Bear_Mechanic.jpg (15 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
200px-Gay_Bear_Mechanic.jpg
15 KB, 200x300
>>43050296
Perhaps we've been talking about the wrong kind of bear?
>>
>>43051288
He did say kid, instead of girl...

How mad is the twink going to be that his bear was murdered?
>>
>>43051431
>"kid" always means "juvenile"
Not the brightest fellow, are you?
>>
Are the bears really a prank and there's wendigos on the mountain?
>>
>>43049868
>Faerun
Depends on how well known the event is/likely-to-become, as well as how the wealth of the parents are established.

If they're just a rich trading, they probably give the guy a few hundred GP, some words, and then that's it.

If they're nobility, then it ranges from giving some minor reward, to declaring him a lesser noble of a lot of pomp and circumstance, that more or less makes it so as soon as everyone forgets about what he has done, they can revoke the title easily, or just leave it since on the books it'll be a non-hereditary title.
>>
>>43049800
Say thankyou, give him some money, offer him a job.
>>
>>43049819
>Sue the hunter for killing precious endangered bears
>Media condemns the death of "Bear-regaurd", the treasured local mascot of the town. Town's never heard of him. The only pic of him on TV is of when he was a cute cub. Says his only crime was liking honey.
>Family either sues for not saving the other two, or thanks him with a condescending pat on the shoulder. Either way no reward.
>Media demands gun control.
>>
>>43054434
>He was a good bear
>>
This is the fucking plot from Until Dawn but without the serial killer and wendigos.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.