[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sith Apprentice Quest Part 43
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: sith4.jpg (74 KB, 1085x736) Image search: [Google]
sith4.jpg
74 KB, 1085x736
Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/42760671
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Sith+Apprentice+Quest
Rules: http://pastebin.com/SLcWd2JX
Force Points: http://pastebin.com/UCjidBTg
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/az0Aj5Lz
Character Bios: http://pastebin.com/QsGYg36t
Force Points: 2
Auto-Regen: 1 thread
Twitter: @sith_q

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

You can't help but feel relieved after your first interview with Darth Carn. While a little rough around the edges he seemed much more amiable then you expected for a D. Your mind strays for a moment at the fates of those who must have enraged him in the past however, and the many possible atrocities performed by his massive weapon of an arm cross your mind. You quickly decide that if you do decide to serve under him you will try not to relax too much just to be on the safe side.

Master Jorrak smiles and nods as you exit before crossing over to you.

"See? Darth Carn's not so bad. No time to chat however, your next potential Master is already waiting. I'll admit, this one's a bit of an enigma even to me. His name is Darth Incarnus. I know very little about his work, but I hear he works in very sensitive matters and his position and operations are kept secretive for a reason. In some instances he apparently works with the Dark Council directly. He'll be a bit more... traditionally Sith-like in his ways then Darth Carn, so be careful in there."

He says as he directs you to the next door.

You step inside slowly and are greeted with a room much the same as the last. The Darth who sits waiting for you is a slender man with thick black well trimmed hair with the occasional shock of grey and a large nose that reminds you of a bird of prey. His fierce eyes seem the break you down to your most basic components and analyze them for weakness.

Con't.
>>
>>42944418
>While a little rough around the edges he seemed much more amiable then you expected for a D
Lewd.
>>
File: 1413342073903.png (118 KB, 424x335) Image search: [Google]
1413342073903.png
118 KB, 424x335
>>42944418
Ah, Brine-kun. You have returned.
>>
>>42944418
>much more amiable then you expected for a D.
>then

Hey Brine nice to see you.
>>
>>42944418

Until Darth Carn, Darth Incarnus wears no armor but robes made for flexibility and agility. Beneath the cloth you recognize the signs of a well toned figure giving you the barest glimpse of his formidable prowess.

Once more you are greeted with cold silence and a calculating gaze as you enter. You consider your options carefully as your heart beats in a frenzied cadence.

>What do you do?

>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach.
>Take a seat wordlessly and wait to be addressed.
>Wait by the door for him to address you.
>Start whistling as you wait for something to happen.
>>
>>42944522
I've got a midterm tomorrow, brine. Please keep the typos to a minimum
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944537
>>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n2cqjkDzbx1qbbeoe.gif (773 KB, 259x214) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n2cqjkDzbx1qbbeoe.gif
773 KB, 259x214
>>42944482
>>42944522
>>42944547
>Darth
>>
>>42944537
>Until

Pretty sure that's supposed to be Unlike. Oh well, guess I'm getting drunk early today.
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944537
>Wait by the door for him to address you.
>>
>>42944537

Brine said this guy was a traditionalist, let's show him what he wants
>>
>>42944537
>>Take a seat wordlessly and wait to be addressed.
>>
>>42944537
>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach

call him a nigger
>>
>>42944559
Alright, we're gonna call this opening section a Mulligan because I slept really hard and I'm still waking up.
>>
>>42944537
>>Wait by the door for him to address you.

This, respectful. But also not wedging our tongue firmly between his cheeks.
>>
>>42944537
>>
File: coffee.gif (42 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
coffee.gif
42 KB, 240x160
>>42944594
would you like some internet coffee?
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944643
Nah, I'm out of creamer
>>
>>42944660
>Using Creamer
>>
>>42944537
>>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach.
>>
File: lick.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lick.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>42944643
Ah, chibs. I thought I felt a faggot in the force.

jk, ILY chibs-chan
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944537
Votes are in
>>
>>42944537
>>Wait by the door for him to address you.
>>
>>42944552
>>42944555
>>42944574
>>42944576
>>42944589
>>42944633
>>42944646
>>42944678
>>42944755

You fall to one knee and bow your head.

"My Lord."

You say, waiting for a response.

"You show discipline. Good. Rise and sit. We have much to discuss and little time to do so."

His voice is dry and curt. Every sentence has a sense of finality to it. You do as you are told and rise to your feet crossing over to the chair opposing Darth Incarnus and sit gingerly.

"I am Darth Incarnus. The particulars of my position can only be shared with you if you should so decide to become my apprentice, but I can give you a general sense of my purpose and your role within it. My operation exists as a joint between several of the Spheres including the Defense of the Empire and Imperial Intelligence. We are the organization that pulls the weeds from the Empire and prevents new threats from taking root."

He explains.

"Under my tutelage you will become a hunter. An unsung hero of the Empire. You will hunt and exterminate high priority targets that threaten the Empire. Your name will be spoken in whispers by only those with the power and knowledge to understand the scope of your deeds. Does this interest you?"

He asks.

>What do you say?

>So my work will be a secret? Nobody will know what I've done?
>Sounds like a job for Imperial Intelligence or a Bounty Hunter doesn't it?
>I like the sound of this, but that sounds a bit above my pay grade don't you think?
>Do you have room for any other Apprentices? I have allies I think would fit well into this... operation.
>>
>>42945107
>I like the sound of this, but that sounds a bit above my pay grade don't you think?
>>
>>42945107
>>I like the sound of this, but that sounds a bit above my pay grade don't you think?
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>Do you have room for any other Apprentices? I have allies I think would fit well into this... operation.
Sounds fun as fuck
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107

This might actually be a better fit for Cael'la, we should recommend he look into her
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945199
>>42945285
reminder that we should let the two of them go together so that she doesn't become too dependent on us
>>
>>42945324
Or we could just let them both go separately. Which makes much more sense.
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>So my work will be a secret? Nobody will know what I've done?
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
Lightsabers and lightning aren't exactly subtle. Nor are we.
>>
>>42945107
>>Do you have room for any other Apprentices? I have allies I think would fit well into this... operation.

Not so keen on this, but looks like a good spot for Cael'a. AND if we get investigated by this dude's sphere she potentially could help us.

(I do think Sith McCarthyism seems interesting, but not full time.)
>>
>>42945107
Votes are in
>>
So, anyone else getting the feeling that this guy is sith internal investigation (and execution)?
>>
>>42945324
top kek you fucking idiot
>let's make a girl that has dependency issues spend years alone with a girl that can stab us in the back as soon as she felt we weren't interesting anymore
>let's shift our waifu's dependence on us to -at best- an uncertain ally
what could go wrong :)
>>
>>42945324
Separate all three
>>
>>42945444
do you mean the Sith Inquisition
>>
Well, I like that Incarnus gets to the fucking point.

Seems like the type to get shit done and ask that his underlings do the same, no questions, just actions.

That being said, fuck this guy.

Sticking with the old tradition of tool analogies, you don't put your hammers in lava, you twit with your knives.
>>
>>42945570
No, I am under no circumstances expecting (this man to be) the sith inquisition.
>>
>>42945362
>>42945460
>>42945538
you think that heap of insecurity will make it on her own?
>>
>>42945570
lol we should tell him about Nivah, he'll be able to find out if she's just an undercover Jedislut
>>
>>42945613
but, nobody expects them.

>>42945637
if we tell her to then ya
>>
>>42945137
>>42945144
>>42945148
>>42945165
>>42945183
>>42945219
>>42945228
>>42945234
>>42945366
>>42945367
>>42945386

"So my work will be a secret? Nobody will know what I've done?"

You ask.

"No, not the public at least. However they will know that you work under me and that the work you do will be what ensures that the foundations of our civilizations remain strong. Your deeds need not be public in order for you to be feared and respected. My entire career is a testament to this."

He says his thing lips curling into a cruel smile.

"Doesn't this sound like a job for Imperial Intelligence or a Bounty Hunter?"

You ask.

"Perhaps on the surface, and you will work heavily with Imperial Intelligence and occasionally the odd Bounty Hunter. However fundamentally there are limits to Imperial Intelligence's abilities and a Bounty Hunter is only as trustworthy as your credit line is long. A rogue Sith or any number of other threats will cost too many resources and causalities to be done with any efficiency without a Force sensitive, which is where you and my other Apprentices come in."

He responds.

"This sounds very dependent on covert ops and stealth. I'm sure you were at the tournament so doesn't this seems a bit of an ill fit for me?"

You ask tentatively.

Darth Incarnus laughs, an unpleasant noise.

"Some missions will certainly require a more delicate touch, but you misunderstand. Your actions won't be public but that doesn't mean you will always necessarily be sneaking into the Senate of the Republic. You are a predator when you fight, I see it in your eyes. In your smile. Just as I need a Sith who can get in and out of a situation without being seen in a given situation, I need a Sith who I can point in a direction and tell him to bring me a head without concern for what it takes to get said head. You will be the latter."

Cont.
>>
>>42945637
You know what, you're right!! Let's just palm her off to Big C, she won't take advantage of us being gone from Niv to try to turn her against us using her aforementioned insecurities and get her latched onto our Big Blue Friend! Haha how silly :P
>>
>>42945637
If she can't, then she is useless.
I don't want to sound like some edgy "I only use people for my own benefit" faggot, but the Sith society is merciless and fucking dangerous, and we aren't exactly planning to spend our time in a fucking office.
If she can't survive Sith training on her own, then she'll as good as fucked if he try to take her with us to any serious mission.
So unless we are planning to have her waiting in "home" while being completely irrelevant, she better put her shit together and learn to stand on her own.
>>
>>42945715
I fucking like this guy
>>
>>42945715
>I need a Sith who I can point in a direction and tell him to bring me a head without concern for what it takes to get said head. You will be the latter."

Fuck this guy. Unless the 3rd option looks good go with Darth Robo-Bro.
>>
>>42945715
Darth no.3 will have to be a member of the Dark Council itself to beat best boy Incarnus
>>
>>42945715
he has my vote
>>
>>42945828
What's the problem?
>>
>Darth Carn
>Darth InCARNus
They are all Languish in disguise! Run for your lives!
>>
>>42945767
>So unless we are planning to have her waiting in "home" while being completely irrelevant
Darth Housewife.
I like the sound of that.

Her uniform can be an apron with nothing else on under it and he can have light cooking utensils. Lightpot, Lightspatula, Lighttemperaturethermometer.
>>
Man, I just want to fight on the frontlines and butcher Republic soldiers, fight Jedi Padawans and make lifelong Jedi Nemesis that will try to twart us whereever we go and we will do the same.
>>
>>42945828
Whats wrong with that, sounds like something Xanth would enjoy to be honest.

Absolute freedom, gets to travel alot, kill interesting people.
>>
>>42945910
Who doesn't
>>
>>42945767
>useless.

Second strongest Sith in the Academy. Way better than us with the Force, obsessed with us, and willing to do whatever we want to make us happy.
>>
>>42945935
And it won't be worth shit if she doesn't learn to deal with shit without depending on us or Cael'la.
I'm not saying she is weak or completely useless, I'm saying that's what she'll become if we don't send her away from us for a while and have her learn to stand on her own.
It's for her own good.
>>
>>42945715

"I admit I like the sound of this, but doesn't this sound a bit above my pay grade?"

You inquire.

"Very true. While you are powerful in terms of an Apprentice you are still just that. In your first missions you shall accompany my more accomplished Apprentices and potentially even myself on missions so as to learn. Tasks more suited to your limited skill set will be delegated to you, such as eliminating sentries, holding important locations, or acting as a scout while the more dangerous threats are dealt with. In time you will grow in power and be trusted with missions alone or as the leader of a small cell of individuals. At the peak of your power you will go toe to toe with the most dangerous threats to the Empire that the Galaxy can throw at you and emerge victorious."

He says finally with a nod.

You digest this information as you consider the two options that have thus far been presented to you.

"In any case the information I have presented is as much as you are permitted to know, unless you have any other specific questions for me."

>What do you say?

>You have answered all my questions my lord, thank you for your time
>Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?
>Is there nobody I could share my deeds with? Not even my significant other?
>Will I ever participate in major battles from behind the scenes or will it always be small groups I will be working with?
>Do you think you'd have room in your operation for a friend of mine? This sounds right up her alley.
>>
>>42946000
>Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?
>Will I ever participate in major battles from behind the scenes or will it always be small groups I will be working with?
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
>Do you think you'd have room in your operation for a friend of mine? This sounds right up her alley.
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42945865
>>42945917

Reading into the way he's talking he thinks we're a dumbass fire and forget beserker.

We should totally keep talking to him and see what he actually thinks.

(Just don't go Full Loric if we catch him sneering at us.)
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
Then:
>>
>>42946000

If yes then:

Nivah would love to gank some Jedi scum me thinks.
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
>>You have answered all my questions my lord, thank you for your time

> your limited skill set

Fuck. This. Guy.
>>
>>42946000

Nivah right?
>>
>>42946000
>>Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946087
Fuck no, Cae'la
>>
>>42946057
He's obviously a high ranking Darth, why would he waste his precious time that could be spent in hunting down rebellion and insurgency training us if he thought that?
>>
>>42946057
Not exactly, way I see it he sees us as a weapon, yes. But less a fire and forget berserker and more of a homing missile.

the kind you go to and say "Hey, Jedi dude Casa from Nova is a problem. Plz fix" and then walk away, trusting that it will be dealt with.
>>
>>42946085
We do have a limited skill set though. Why be angry at being told the truth?
>>
>>42946057
I don't see where he was saying that at all. He said we were a predator which implies cunning.
>>
>>42946000

>Do you think you'd have room in your operation for a friend of mine? This sounds right up her alley. (Nivah)

>>
>>42946103
Honestly, while I agree with you that it is up Cae'las alley...

It would also fucking ruin Nivah if he heard that she was being left behind in favour of another.

Not strenghten or harden, but simply turn the lightswitch off
>>
>>42946000

My vote, Glad to make one of these sessions in the Flesh instead of the Shadows like the Cyber stalker I am Mr. Brine. Chibs, you make excellent pictures.

Seriously, Xanith's Maurader Tendencies combined with Some Shadow Assassin Force abilities would make him very hard to stop when he starts the fight... if his opponent ever sensed him.
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
Votes are in
>>
>>42946145
>>42946076
Is smut really that important to you fags that you're willing to alienate a Darth for it?
>>
>>42946161
That's why I don't want to ask him if he has any room for someone else, I'll choose Cae'la otherwise.
>>
File: Ninja Gaiden Berserk Guts.jpg (588 KB, 1211x979) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Gaiden Berserk Guts.jpg
588 KB, 1211x979
Isn't Xanth Sith Guts? This is what I remember from the last time i participated on the quest.
>>
>>42946247
Was suppose to be Sith Riddick but yeah, we're basically Sith Guts now
>>
>>42946143
>>42946143

From the dialogue I'd say he's saying predator is the sense of an animal. See:

>Just as I need a Sith who can get in and out of a situation without being seen in a given situation, I need a Sith who I can point in a direction and tell him to bring me a head without concern for what it takes to get said head. You will be the latter."

>"Some missions will certainly require a more delicate touch, but you misunderstand.

>you shall accompany my more accomplished Apprentices and potentially even myself on missions so as to learn. Tasks more suited to your limited skill set will be delegated to you, such as eliminating sentries, holding important locations, or acting as a scout while the more dangerous threats are dealt with.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But I really don't think he has any respect for us.

Maybe ask for an Awareness check.
>>
>>42946285
Why would he have any respect for a shitty acolyte?
If you want his respect, then earn it. He is not going to suck our dick just because we are the best student in the Academy.
>>
>>42946316
>He is not going to suck our dick just because we are the best student in the Academy.
Yeah, only Darth Fab does that and we really don't want him as a Master,
>>
>>42946285
Why the fuck would he have respect for us?

A ranking darth, lets no go into the possibility of inquisitor, does not respect an apprentice. Interesting or promising or not.

He could kill us with both hands tied behind his back more likely then not.
So why would he respect us, even a bit?
>>
>>42946285
we can make him respect us by proving that we can be used for more than slaughter
>>
>>42946285
>Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
You definitely are.
>>
>>42946348
>>42946316

I think the guy's seen we have skill, maybe doesn't want a potential rival recruiting us.

Or maybe as a traditionalist like Rodnigger he just doesn't like former slves.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 350x262
Good to see you Brine. I'm studying for my third midterm this week so I'll join in sporatically.

Looks like it's time for 3rd Darth, Best Darth though

We started with Darth cARn
Now we got Darth IncARnus
Going down this list, we see a theme.
The last possible Darth left to meet can only be Darth....
>>
>>42946393
But he isn't shitting on us.
He knows we have talent, otherwise we wouldn't be talking with him, but he doesn't consider that we have developed properly yet, or at least not to a point were he would praise us.
He wasn't insulting us or anything, anon just got butthurt because Incarnus wasn't throwing himself at our feet and praising our greatness.
>>
>>42946401
I kek'd, 8/8.
>>
>>42946436
This guy knows what's up. I'm liking this master best so far. Being an assassin/hunter would be cool as fuck.
>>
>>42946024
>>42946038
>>42946077
>>42946089
>>42946101
>>42946186
>>42946190

"Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?"

You ask.

"Oh make no mistake, as pious and pure as the Jedi may present themselves they can be just as underhanded as we Sith. Many times the threats you'll be dealing with will be directly related to the Republic and it's dogs and as a result may take you to the doorstep of the local Jedi Master and his Padwan."

Darth Incarnus says with a chuckle.

"Will I ever participate in major battles from behind the scenes or will it always be small groups I will be working with?"

You ask.

"While it will not be frequent such occurrences are not unheard of. Typically such missions will require you to eliminate targets before the wrong people get to them and discover information that could be dangerous in the wrong hands. At times said hands could be those of a Sith who cannot be trusted. Many times the work you do will be seen as traitorous or betrayal in the eyes of some, but all that we do, we do for the good of the Empire."

He replies.

"In any case, we have spoken enough and our time has come to a close for now. I expect great things from you Xanth, we could accomplish much together. Now go. You have another you must speak with now."

Darth Incarnus waves you away and you stand and take your leave.

Once more Master Jorrak meets you outside of the room and nods.

"Darth Incarnus was always a little too stale for my taste, but he's a powerful man. Now last but not least your third potential Master. She's not a Darth yet, but she's an up and coming Lady who has advanced through the ranks at a staggering rate under the Sphere of Military Offense. She may not be your first choice but Lady Lilus shows promise."

>What do you do?

>Grind to a halt and ask Master Jorrak if you can skip this interview.
>Try to ask Master Jorrak a few questions before the interview.
>Keep going and remain silent.
>>
>>42946506
Drop our spaguetti.
>>
>>42946506
>>Try to ask Master Jorrak a few questions before the interview.
Does she have a nice rack?
>>
>>42946506
No substitute for first-hand experience.
>>
>>42946506
Just the same general questions we've asked about the other two since we totally do not know this person.
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946527
>Fuck
Who's Lady Lilus?
>>
>>42946506
"Military Offense? Shouldn't she be at the frontlines?
>>
>>42946506
>>42946539
+1
>>
>>42946555
Our older half-sister.
>>
>>42946555
Our dad's mrs, and the woman who sent us to the slave mines.
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946586
Though for sure pops was married to another Darth.
>>
>>42946506
>Keep going and remain silent
wat. Finally caught a ten minute break from drawing paper bags in my life drawing class and I come back to find out our third Darth candidate is our older half sister? I did not foresee that coming.
>>
>>42946586
Mmmmnope

That's Darth Vayne m8
>>
>>42946506
>Walk in, say "Hi sis" and grin.
>>
File: 1423270205812.png (332 KB, 1000x1294) Image search: [Google]
1423270205812.png
332 KB, 1000x1294
>>42946586
Lilus is the half-sister according to a diagram by chibs
>>
>>42946625
VAYNE?
>>
>>42946574
So what you're saying is we should give her the D?
>>
File: ohgod.gif (1 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.gif
1 MB, 512x288
>>42946506
>keep going and remain silent
>>
>>42946506

>>42946625
>>42946649
whoops lol
>>
>>42946656
Why does she wear the dress?
>>
>>42946506
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x160
>>42946506

Xanth: "Do you sense something?"
Jorrak: "Hm? What is it, apprentice?"
Xanth: "I sense a foul disturbance in the Force. An aura reeking of decay, desperation, childish joy, and...."

Jorrak: "And?"

Xanth: "......poodoo."

"MEESA HEAR YOUUU LITTLE XANNIE..."
>>
>>42946657
Maybe if we pump her full of enough of our DNA, she'll turn full sister?
>>
>>42946649
This chart is fucking awesome
>>
>>42946689
Good Plan. We should do it regularly, possibly with Nivah and Cael'la.
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946689
that's not how lewd genetics work.
>>
>>42946649
one thing about that chart you forgot to connect Allandra to Pharos
>>
>>42946506
Votes are in
>>
File: greed.jpg (232 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
greed.jpg
232 KB, 800x545
>>42946574
>>42946657
>>42946689
>>42946716
>mfw

I crave this with every fiber of my being.
>>
>>42946754
It's not my chart, it is also an old chart.
>>
>>42946775
ohh i thought it was my apologies.
>>
>>42946529
>>42946539
>>42946572
>>42946592
>>42946674
>>42946683
>>42946722

>What do you ask?

>What kind of person is she?
>Can Lords and Ladies even take Apprentices?
>Why is she interested in me?
>How would the Darths feel about me taking a Lady as my Master?
>Write in

- - - - - - - - - - -

>>42946775
There was an update one, I'll find it
>>
>>42946816
Its made by Chibs, our resident drawfag
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
All the things.
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>Why is she interested in me?
>>How would the Darths feel about me taking a Lady as my Master?
>>
File: Chart.png (320 KB, 928x1200) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
320 KB, 928x1200
>>42946775
>>42946816
>>42946844

Here's the updated one
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>why is she interested in me?
>how would the darths feel about me taking a lady as my master?
Does she want my seed?
>>
>>42946878
Why is Loric and Tharon still there? They are dead after all.
>>
>>42946837
>How would the Darths feel about a Lady taking me as her Master?
Nivah will understand our lust for our own blood, she suffers from the same.
>>
>>42946878
still no connection to Allandra and Darth Pharos and Lilus
>>
>>42946931
They are there because we killed them, and it was kind of a big thing.
>>
>>42946931
>yfw in the notes it says Xanth killed them

It also helps people who do not know we killed them, and reminds people that they had bonds to people as well.
>>
>>42946837
>>What kind of person is she?
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946878
I find your lack of noses disturbing
>>
>>42947004
>Everyone in Brine-verse is now a descendant of Krillin from DBZ thanks to Chibs.
>>
>>42947004
Didnt make it m8, besides it's quick shorthand for their appearances
>>
>>42946837
Votes are in
>>
>>42947004
Tbh, if I wanted to include the noses, I would not have drawn them as chibi faces.
>>
>>42946856
>>42946860
>>42946862
>>42946867
>>42946870
>>42946874
>>42946877
>>42946909
>>42946911
>>42946927

"What kind of person is Darth Lilus?"

You ask.

"She's a serious sort when it comes to her work, and she's very good at it, but I've heard she can be a bit coy. In the battlefield she's nothing to be trifled with, for as young as she is she has some serious victories under her belt. Hardly surprising though, the Worldbreaker line has been churning out powerful warriors for a long time."

Master Jorrak replies.

"Can Lords and Ladies even take Apprentices?"

You ask.

"Yes, typically a Sith's first Apprentice is taken as a Lord or Lady and once they prove themselves as a Darth they are trusted to take on more. Trying to claim such a skilled Apprentice as one however is a bold move. She clearly thinks she has a good reason for you to serve under her."

Jorrak replies with a chuckle.

"Why is she interested in me?"

You ask.

"Why wouldn't she be? You're the most powerful Apprentice at the Academy currently and you show amazing potential as a warrior. Having someone like you on the front lines is a no brainer for most."

Jorrak responds.

"How do you think Darth Incarnus and Darth Carn would feel about me taking a Lady as my Master?"

You ask.

"They would feel slighted to be certain. Losing to another Darth is one thing, but someone beneath them? They would likely wonder what it was that drew you to her, but I doubt they would be openly hostile."

He replies as you finally arrive at the final door.

"Enough questions. Get in there and try not to get distracted... she's easy on the eyes and we don't need you losing your last good one due to wandering."

Your Master says with a chuckle.

Con't.
>>
>>42947246

You enter a room mirroring the last two with held breath and you see her sitting opposite you at the table. You've seen her once before but not so closely. Her head is shaved bald and she has soft features of a tanned complexion much like your own, her lips painted black with lipstick. You recognize pieces of armor adorning her on vulnerable spots, namely her gauntlets and grieves, it seems her garb is made for a combination of durability and flexibility. Her figure is full, much more so then Nivah or Cael'la and you suddenly understand what it was Master Jorrak meant about wandering eyes.

She sits looking at you silently, a small smile gracing her lips.

>What do you do?

>"You know who I am, don't you?"
>"Hello.... sister."
>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be adressed
>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed
>Sit at the table without a word
>>
>>42947246
>"Enough questions. Get in there and try not to get distracted... she's easy on the eyes and we don't need you losing your last good one due to wandering."

Jorrak.

Jorrak pls.

Don't suggest that.

I mean, you're cool, you can come over and fuck our sister any time, but come on, man!

>Jorrak's fw he finds out she's our half-sister?
>>
>>42947374
>>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed
>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
>>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be adressed
>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
>hello sister
>>
>>42947374
>>
File: Nanomachines or Something.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines or Something.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
>>42947374
Put on our best faux-english accent, stretch our arms wide and stroll in there while yelling "SISTER!"

Then start rambling on about our father's genes.
>>
>>42947374
>>Kneel and say "Sister" and wait to be adressed
Why not
>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
> Kneel and say my Lady and wait to be approached
>>
>>42947374
>>"Hello.... sister."

Also, did we know our last name was Worldbreaker before? Because that's badass.
>>
>>42947374
>>Sit at the table without a word
I don't feel like being kissass to her.
>>
>>42947374
>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be addressed
If she doesn't know, or doesn't know we know, we can use this to our advantage.
>>
>>42947374
>>"Hello.... sister."

The eye contact at the arena is a pretty good indicator she knows. Be bold.
>>
>>42947374
>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be addressed
>>
>>42947246
>"Enough questions. Get in there and try not to get distracted... she's easy on the eyes and we don't need you losing your last good one due to wandering."
Years later Jorrak finally understood the implication of what he has said on that faithful day.

>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
>>Sit at the table without a word
>>
>>42947374
>>
wow so many people wanting to be a little bitch
>>
File: 1442819077519.jpg (49 KB, 541x902) Image search: [Google]
1442819077519.jpg
49 KB, 541x902
>>42947479
>>
>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed
>>
>>42947374
>"Hello.... sister."
>Smile
>>
>>42947470

She's been staring at us all the way through the Tournament. She Knows.

Or she wants the D...
>>
>>42947460
Uh, yeah, we knew. For a while now.
>>
>>42947440
This. Give her the respect due her station, but reference the blood ties between us.
>>
>>42947511

I know. It's like we never left the mines.
>>
File: Rene.jpg (151 KB, 817x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rene.jpg
151 KB, 817x1000
>>42947547
Always bet on the D
>>
>>42947440
This seems like the better option.
>>
>>42947555
I guess I kinda gapped out on it when it was first brought up.
>>
>>42947374
>"Hello.... sister."

I hope this doesn't go full MGS on us.
>>
>>42947440
Second.
>>
>>42947246
>>
>>42947374
Votes are in
>>
>>42947587

No Kneeling. We can be respectful without getting ready to suck a cock.
>>
>>42947589
Think it was when we met our little sister.
>>
>>42947511
elaborate
>>
>>42947374
>"Hello.... sister."
>>
>>42947620
I really wish we had voted to go full Liquid.
>>
>>42947634

Not that Anon, but this,

>>42947621
>>
>>42947621
she is a higher rank fucking kneel
>>
>>42947408
>>42947417
>>42947432
>>42947440
>>42947456
>>42947476
>>42947479
>>42947489
>>42947619

>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel
or
>Call her 'Sister' as you kneel
>>
>>42947660
Nah, not really. We're the wild dog of the school, we did it for the traditionalist to be polite, but I don't see the need to do it for sister.
>>
>>42947660
Didn't we just sit down for the first guy?
>>
>>42947621
She's our sister and superior, I can see it backfiring if we don't show some respect.
>>
>>42947660

We didn't kneel to Charnus and he was a Darth. And he respected us for it.
>>
>>42947680
>>Call her 'Sister' as you kneel
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
Can we be sarcastic about it?
>>
>>42947686
yep
the second guy was a traditional man thats why kneeled
>>
>>42947680
My lady.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
Give her an annoyed look.
>>
>>42947680
Call her sister as we kneel
>>
>>42947686
>>42947695
Remember, when a beta sees a woman, he must tip his fedora.
>>
>>42947374
>>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed

she's not a darth and we need to gauge her reaction to see how much she knows. Plus i like to imply that we're indifferent to her and her family
>>
>>42947680
M'lady, and don't forget to tip our fedora
>>
>>42947680
>"m'lady" as we tip our fedora
>>
>>42947680
>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel
>>
>>42947680
Full on Liquid.
>>
>>42947690

Kneeling is very submissive. Especially at what's basically a job interview. And being subserviant (without cause) kinda flies in the face of the Sith Code.
>>
>>42947680
>>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel
>>
Why are we not calling her "Cunt" or somesuch?
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947744
>>42947740
>>42947736
Fedora mind is strong
>>
>>42947680
While getting prepared to defend ourselves.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947767
Because we have a bunch of newfags who want to play a submissive bitch, instead of the Mad Dog of the Sith.
>>
>>42947760
It's a job interview where the interviewer can blast our anus to the other side of the galaxy if he or she feels insulted.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947758
IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG SISTER
>>
>>42947767
Cause why would we?
>>
>>42947790
pretty much
>>
Sure are a lot of same fags
>>
>>42947790
No, we are just not retarded enough to anger someone that is more powerful than us.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>go get a sandwich

>come back to this shit

What the fuck, guys?

One, none of you can into shadowrunning, two, y'all some stupid niggers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.