[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hogwarts Quest Interbellum Period XIX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 15
File: hogwarts.jpg (129 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
hogwarts.jpg
129 KB, 500x411
For character informations, old threads and stuff:
>http://pastebin.com/RR1jbGbc
>New rule, 1 free reroll each semester

>Please read the previous threads because most of the main story progresses slowly with each thread, sometimes veiled.

>Summary: Year is 1983, Lord Voldemort was "killed" by the Boy Who Lived one year ago. You are John Apise, only child of a rich pureblood family, you started Hogwarts last year. You love potions, herbology and magical beasts. You played as the Seeker last year in the Ravenclaw Quidditch team but you couldn't win the Quidditch cup. Your house though won the House Cup, which is not a small feat. You stopped the half vampire DADA professor at the end of the year and saved your friends lives. You are now in your second year.

>Second Year so far: You went to Bordeaux with your dad and met with the new DADA professor there then you attended a Quidditch friendly match with your friend Tim but the match was disrupted by the attack of Death Eater remnants and you duelled with one of them briefly before he escaped, you started the second year in the Hogwarts and managed to get in the Quidditch team again as the Seeker, you are a member of the book club, duelling club and your friend Valdis' astronomy club.

>Last episode: You disarmed Rachel from Slytherin in the Duelling Club and gained some new respect of the fellow students. Your aunt was found innocent at the trials when the Lord Voldemort fell but it seems some journalists are not so much convinced. Reading the newspapers also made you feel confused if your aunt was really innocent or guilty. Your friend Anya was mocked by the Gryffindor Quidditch Team and you comforted her, bringing you two closer. After the reading the news Anya seems surprised that your aunt was involved with this but you assure her by saying that you "don't see her much"

Finally you decide to write to your aunt about all of this stuff and head to an empty nearby classroom to start writing your letter.

1/2
>>
File: johnva.png (234 KB, 1202x1388) Image search: [Google]
johnva.png
234 KB, 1202x1388
>>44750991

What do you want to include in the letter?

Guidelines:

>General stuff about Hogwarts and how the family is doing.
>General "how are you" stuff
>Tell her about your own skills in Quidditch, Potions or Other.
>Tell her about your friends
>Ask her about the recent newspaper articles.
>Ask her if she was under the Imperius curse (directly)
>Ask her what she did during the war (indirectly)
>Ask her if she supports the You-Know-Who (directly)
>Ask her if she is coming to the Christmas dinner
>Tell her you don't care what it says in the newspapers about her you are family.
>Tell her that you don't want her to come to the Christmas dinner.
>Other (feel free)
>>
>>44751000
>General stuff about Hogwarts and how the family is doing.
>General "how are you" stuff
>Tell her about your own skills in Quidditch, Potions or Other.
>Ask her if she is coming to the Christmas dinner

Nice trips man
>>
File: johnschedule.png (32 KB, 951x502) Image search: [Google]
johnschedule.png
32 KB, 951x502
>>
>>44751000
>>44751138
This, but add
>Tell her you don't care what it says in the newspapers about her you are family.
>>
>>44751261

Yeah I'm alright with throwing that in, the only reason I avoided most of the options referring to the newspaper or the war is that I am sure she has been hearing a lot about it recently and might appreciate just a basic letter from her nephew
>>
>>44751321
I agree. But i think we should show some support to her without mentioning the whol thing, you know? Just a normal letter from her 12 year old nephew who wants her to be ok. Would be worse if it sounded like we are ignoring the whole thing on purpose, don't you think?
>>
>>44751453

Yeah that's the toss up there, dont know our aunt very well so I hazarded a guess and went with the cautious route, maybe too cautious
>>
File: 1443210952084.jpg (23 KB, 227x262) Image search: [Google]
1443210952084.jpg
23 KB, 227x262
Some new information on your wand:

Favorite Spell Types:

>Wards

Favorite Spells:

>Stunning Spell
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (108 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
108 KB, 900x600
>>44751138
>>44751261
>>44751321

You take out your self correcting feather pen and start writing a letter to your aunt. You tell her about your days in Hogwarts in general and how is your mom and dad doing. You ask how is she and you ask how is she spending her time these days. You write how you are one of the best students in the potions class and about the upcoming Quidditch inter-house cup and your skills as a seeker. You just give her casual information and not bragging. Then you ask if she is coming to the christmas dinner this year.

After you are done with the letter you head to the owlery to send it. You climb the stairs and you hear someone is already inside.

Roll 1d3, accepting the third roll.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>44751766

Seems like a nice letter
>>
File: 1443285221955.jpg (120 KB, 627x777) Image search: [Google]
1443285221955.jpg
120 KB, 627x777
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>44751766
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>44751766
last roll.
>>
>>44752556
You enter the climb the tower, the wind is howling outside, the Owlery is cold in these early days of November. You hear someone is inside already. You open the door and you see... (roll result) Alba.

She is attaching some letters to an owl. She turns her head over her shoulder to see who enters and then simply says hello to you casually. You can see she is dressed in her Quidditch clothes, they probably have a training today as their first match, against the Slytherin is in a couple of days.

>Greet Alba friendly and chat.
>Talk to her about Quidditch
>Greet her coldly and just send your letter without spending much time
>Ignore her and just send your letter.
>Other
>>
>>44752666
Being disagreeable in public should be a crime. Put in the same effort everyone else is.
>>
>>44752666
>>
>>44752666
>>
>>44752666
>>Greet Alba friendly and chat.
>>Talk to her about Quidditch
>>
>>44752908
>>44752863
>>44752816
>>44752773

You greet Alba friendly. "Hey Alba! What's up?" She tells you that she is sending some letters to her family and hopes that this time the owl will not get lost. "I see you have training today?" You ask. She nods eagerly. She seems to be in a good mood. She tells you that their match is in two days so this will be their last training with the team.

"You were quite good in the duelling club, John. I didn't know you were good at duelling also. You are lucky to be good in potions. I am constantly failing in this class. I think Snape just hates every Gryffindor."

>It's not luck, I practiced a lot for this. You should do the same.
>Yeah I am good. I think I am the best potioneer student in Hogwarts. [Smug]
>Yeah I just have a talent in potions...
>You are probably okay, it's the Snape who hates Gryffindors. Don't worry.
>I think Professor Snape is a really good teacher.
>Other

We have Anya drawing but I wish we had an Alba one too. No drawfags :(
>>
>>44753195

He really isn't the best teacher, he doesn't encourage or explain now more of a toss you in the deep end kind of deal. I could help you if you need it.
>>
>>44753195
> Other
"The professor is generally short with people. I'm not sure that his ire is one born of your house or not. You need pointers with any of the stuff in particular?"
>>
>>44753195
>>It's not luck, I practiced a lot for this. You should do the same.
>Offer to help her with potions in exchange for flying practice.
>>
>>44753195
Seriously, Snape IS a bad teacher.
>Other
Offer to help her study any of these days. We need allies outside Ravenclaw. And John is a nice guy.
>>
Kudos to whoever archived this, the mis-archiver voted it down 7 times
>>
>>44753289
>>44753354
>>44753398
>>44753406

"Well I practiced a lot...You should just practice more. And maybe you are right about Snape. He is short with people...Do you need like any help with the potions? I can show you some stuff if you would like? And maybe you can show me some tips for flying too."

She seems to consider it for a second. Then nods. "I would like that, John. Thanks! I just really don't understand how am I supposed to drain the water of a garlic. I never even see that it has water inside..." She does seem a bit lost in Potions.

>Tell her to sit next to you in the class next time (it's common class with Gryffindor)

>Tell her to meet somewhere to brew a potion tomorrow.

>Tell her to meet with you to brew a potion tomorrow...in the Velvet Room

>Tell her that you will just give her some of your notes.

>Other
>>
>>44753498
what?
>>
>>44753501
>Tell her to sit next to you in the class next time (it's common class with Gryffindor)

I feel like she would appreciate the whole secret room deal as well
>>
>>44753501
>>
>>44753531
Who ever archives this for you did it correctly and told the mis-archivist to suck his cock. The mis-archivist proceeded to down vote it like 9 times somehow
>>
>>44753819
Strange. Can we delete that and archive it properly when we are done?

>>44753623
>>44753788

"Well just sit next to me in the class next monday. I will help you." She looks quite happy with this and thanks you with a smile. "Thanks John! That would be a life saver!" she says with her usual Spanish lisp.

Then you proceed, "By the way...would you like to meet tomorrow to brew some potions? I know a place I think you would like..."

She thinks for a few seconds. "Well...tomorrow? I don't know....Ah...Okay why not. Yes we can do it tomorrow. What place?"

You just say that she will see. She leaves with that and you send your letter to your aunt. Tomorrow will be the first time you showed someone the Velvet Room and you have chosen Alba.

Then you head to the first class of the day, The History of Magic. You are somewhat bad at this class...but at least almost all of the students are. Except for Anya.

Professor Binns is in his usual gloomy ghost mood and he is describing some boring events in the history. He is telling of a really strange wizard called Uric the Oddball who used to wear a jellyfish on his head as a stylish hat. Everyone looks dead bored but Anya looks fascinated.

Valdis whispers you, "Hey John!...Hey! You are coming for the Astronomy club tonight, right? Did you study the Venus like I told you?"

>Yeah of course [Lie]
>Umm...that was for tonight?
>I am coming and I will study today don't worry my friend.
>I am coming but I didn't study much
>I don't remember, Valdis...
>Actually Vald...I think I will quit this club
>Other
>>
>>44754358
>>Actually Vald...I think I will quit this club
Sorry mate.
>>
>>44754358
"Sorry bud, I have been so blasted busy of late."
>>
>>44754358

I really want to pull it off and I will be here tonight, but we'll have to see how my whole schedule works out. Not like they're going to issue me a Time-Turner to help.
>>
>>44754601
>>44754655

"Yeah I will be there tonight but...sorry mate I didn't have the time to study, I was busy of late." A look of disappointment cross his face but he seems relieved that you are still atteding the club. "Well...that's okay we can go though it in the club...-" a ghastly voice interrupts.

"Do you think what you have to gossip about is more important than the jellyfish hats in the history, Mr. Viridian? 10 points from Ravenclaw"

After the class you go to have a lunch and then proceed to the 3 hours long Defence Against the Dark Arts class common with Slytherin.

1/2
>>
>>44754358
Nope you should probably email or talk to Lord Licorice, the guy who runs the archive.
>>
>>44754903
Totally learning sign language and teaching to to all the other kids so we don't get in trouble for talking and get more points taken away.
>>
>>44754903
When you enter you hear Professor Snape arguing with Professor Hevelius on something. "...something is not right with these decisions. I know." Snape says. They get quiet when you and your friends enter the class. "Ah thank you for bringing me these potions Severus. I will talk to you later." Professor Hevelius says and Snape just nods and leaves the classroom without another word.

Slowly the classroom gets filled with students. You sit with Glenn near the front rows. The professor seems a bit distracted. He just orders you to open your books and keeps talking about some theories about Curses...seems like this one will be one of those boring classes with no practical stuff.

"..who can tell me what is the nature of these kind of spells? Ah yes, Miss Fleur?" Anya replies correctly and you realize she DOES gain a lot of points for Ravenclaw.

Slytherins seem not very interested in the subject but still they are listening and taking notes. Glenn next to you seems almost falling asleep. You realize you almost never talked with David in this year. You guess being in different houses put people apart sometimes. Just as you are looking around you also see the girl you disarmed in the Duelling Club, Rachel Rosenfeld. She wears her green hairband and her silver serpent necklace. She seems also bored and making some moves with her wand without casting any spell. Looks like practicing.

Suddenly a ball made of paper hits your head. You take it and open it.

"Wanna check out the Gryffindor training after class?"

It's from Tim. You have Astronomy Club at the same time.

You write something and throw it back at him.

>Yeah let's go
>No I can't
>Other
>>
File: anya2.png (302 KB, 486x605) Image search: [Google]
anya2.png
302 KB, 486x605
>>44754937
Seems too much hassle. As long as people can read the archived threads I don't really care about it. But thanks anyway. I didn't quite get what happened anyway...

Also during classes and stuff feel free to suggest or improvise things. The options I give are always just suggestions for you.
>>
>>44755204
Nah mate you can't have that attitude, sure yours was alright but other people are getting fucked over.
>>
>>44755148
>"Quit waving your arms about like buffoons! 10 points from ravenclaw!"
>>
>>44755163
>>No I can't
Astronomy Club
>>
>>44755303
>I have magical parkinson's asshole!
>>
>>44755163
>No I can't
Bloody Astronomy Club.
> I can check the Slytherin in your place next time.
Let's bargain our situation. We won't be able this time, but we say we can cover him next time.
>>
>>44755163
>Don't throw anything, we don't wanna get into trouble with Mr. Grump.
>>
>>44755163
Just shake our head, I am not letting Snape get me for passing notes.
>>
>>44755350

Seconding this
>>
>>44754903
Man that ghost barely pays attention to his class in the books his classes are always asleep kindof bullshit we lost points.
>>44755163
>No I can't
>>
>>44755378
This is DADA class not potions.
>>
>>44755438
Ah whoops. My bad. Whoever the teacher is then.
>>
>>44755455
From the Pastebin
>Cerberus Henry Hevelius, retired Wizengamot judge, old friend of your grandfather, new DADA professor in Hogwarts.

>>44755320
>>44755350
>>44755383
>>44755424

You wrote that you can't but you promise that next time you will cover their practice. Tim nods and gives you a thumb up.

"..so Mr. Apise, can you tell me what is the incantation of the Tongue-Tying Curse?"

>Answer
>...I don't remember, professor
>Other
>>
>>44755588
>answer
Mimble Wimble
>>
>>44755588
>>Other

>klaatu barada nikto?
>>
>>44755588
>Answer
>>
>>44755588
Mimble Wimble Proffessor.
>>
File: neckcoughcough.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
neckcoughcough.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>44755691
>N-...n....nec*achoo!* tie!
>>
You know I do have a question specifically for Snape when we see him next.

I guess the DADA teacher could answer it too..

What does this potion do?

"Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,--
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble."
>>
>>44755163
>No I can't

Fucking cunt ano's choosing worst girl to show our hidding hole.
>>
>>44755816
I see what you did there.
>>
>>44755661
>>44755697
>>44755718

"Mimble Wimble, professor"

"Correct, very good my boy, 10 points to Ravenclaw."

Some students in the Slytherin desks start to talk with each other. They seem to be annoyed that they didn't get any points in this class yet Ravenclaws are getting a lot.

Suddenly David raises his hand and invites the Professor to the Quidditch match in two days against the Gryffindor. "...we would be honoured to have someone like you watching and supporting us, Professor!" he says, and the other Slytherins applaud. At first the professor seems annoyed that the subject is interrupted but then he answers with a smile. "Well..well...is that so..." You can see that he enjoys being hold in such a respect and the Slytherins make most use of it. "I am not making any promises but... I will try to be there."

Class ends without further important things happening and you have some free time now.

>Head to the Slytherins before leaving the class and chat with David
>Head to the Slytherins before leaving the class and talk to Rachel about the next Duelling Club meeting
>Go to the dinner early
>Go to study the Venus for the Astronomy Club
>Study something
>Practice something
>Chat with someone else
>Pet Cordelia
>Other
>>
>>44755837
who would you prefer?
>>
>>44755914
>>Head to the Slytherins before leaving the class and chat with David
The go let cordelia
>>
>>44755914
>>
>>44755914
>>Study something

The magical history of Britony, to see if we can learn more about Old Bart.
>>
>>44755914
jesus christ all these choices
>Pet Cordelia
>>
>>44755914
>Go to study the Venus for the Astronomy Club
>>
>>44755950
Anya of course.
>>
>>44755914

>Study something
MORE POTIONS!!!
>>
>>44755955
>>44755966
>>44756123

You head to the Slytherins before they leave the class. "Hi David!" you say friendly. He greets you also warmly and you start to talk about some stuff like the classes and which professor is the worst this year and of course the upcoming Quidditch match. He tells you that he has a meeting next week with his study group from the first year. The group that got into trouble with the Gryffindors headed by Bill Weasley and the two groups ended up duelling and trashing the Herbology class...as you remember fondly.

Rachel interrupts your chat to ask something to David about the next study meeting. You understand that she is also a part of their club. After telling her to study "on werewolves" David turns to you again, "Ah...what was I saying? Ah yes, the study group. We got some new members now. This year we prefer to stick mostly to Slytherins and don't really leave the dungeons...you know we don't want some trouble like last year when those Gryffindors attacked us for no reason. I really hope we will beat them tomorrow. They just keep harrasing people all the time..." he sighs. You remember the first day you met with David on the Hogwarts Express last year. This boy seems really grown since than. At least 10cms taller.

>Ask him about what are they doing mostly in the group these days
>Ask him about what kind of harrasment he is talking about
>Ask him about someone from Slytherin
>Tell him you wish them luck for the next game and leave
>Other (feel free to improvise)
>>
>>44756311
>>Tell him you wish them luck for the next game and leave
>>
>>44756311
>>Ask him about what are they doing mostly in the group these days
>>Ask him about what kind of harrasment he is talking about
But would I be able to join? I mean I have enough clubs as it is but just to say it's not all Slytherin?
>>
>>44756387
we refused him in the first year and didn't get reinvited
>>
>>44756311
>>Tell him you wish them luck for the next game and leave
>>
>>44756387
This. Perhaps a good old wizard beat down is in order.
>>
>>44756590
What the fuck? That's a huge change from how we've reacted to his club before.
We didn't want to enter his Pureblood supremacy club because of how socially reprehensible it is so soon after the war.
>>
>>44756311
The Gryffindor's bullying of Anya will not go unforgotten.
>>
>>44756690
Nah i will just delete then.
>>

Gryffindor's made Anya cry...time to make then cry on the field.
>>
File: david.jpg (69 KB, 428x605) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
69 KB, 428x605
>>44756387
>>44756573
>>44756708

"What are you doing mostly in the group these days?" you ask. "Is it only for Slytherin now?"

David shakes his head. "Well...not really...but we just didn't have much members in the first place anyway. There were two guys from Hufflepuff but...after the Weasley, the crazy spanish girl and their group attacked us they got afraid and left the club. So starting this year we were only me and some guys from the last year. Then Rachel joined us and some other classmates so... we are only Slytherins now...And since there is nobody else we usually meet in our common room."

You simply nod, listening.

"We usually study classes. I think Rachel wants to practice a bit for the Duelling Club too these days..."

Then you ask him what "harrasment" he is talking about.

He seems bored. "Well...it's just that you know that fight in the Herbology of course. And sometimes when they see one of us alone they start saying stuff like calling names. I don't know... stupid stuff really. I am just glad that we have this class with you guys instead of them."

>Chat more (about what?)
>Well... good luck in your next match then. See you later, David
>Other
>>
>>44756869
>>
>>44756708
>>44756813
chivarly is not dead
>>
>>44756869
>>
File: 1443591176909.jpg (37 KB, 269x294) Image search: [Google]
1443591176909.jpg
37 KB, 269x294
>>44756936
Guess we better go get the claymore
>>44756869
>>
Gryffindor's bullying Ravenclaw and Slytherins. Boy the Gryffindor's before Harry arrived at school were such a assholes...
>>
File: op28-35[1].jpg (185 KB, 497x428) Image search: [Google]
op28-35[1].jpg
185 KB, 497x428
>>44756973
>>
>picking a fight with the house with some of the most inteligent student's in school and the most cunning ones.

So, how many Gryffindor's you guys think are going to be dead by the end of the year?
>>
File: bill.jpg (100 KB, 708x1008) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
100 KB, 708x1008
>>44757040
zero. they have the BEAST
>>
>>44756869
>>Chat more
When is the next meeting?
>>
>>44757018
>>44757018
I kinda hoped that this kind of things. Used to happen just in snape time anon. Also fuck James.
>>
When we see Alba later we should ask her about Gryffindor. I mean, I get that the house is pretty much made up of self-righteous dicks, but this is a lot of harassment in a short amount of time.
>>
>>44756917
>>44756943
>>44756955

You wish David good luck and leave the classroom. Your friend Alba will be playing against them...you feel a bit torned apart on who to support in the upcoming match.

So you finally head to dinner and then to the Astronomy Tower. The club is almost ready to start. There is Valdis, acting like a professor, walking around and answering questions. There is Anya who looks like as if she is in a real class. There is Glenn who looks like completely bored and just wants to go to sleep. There is also Alice just taking some notes. There are also couple of other students. There is the Hufflepuff girl Mary, whom you know from last year's Book Club and there are two Slytherins and a Gryffindor but you don't know their names.

Valdis starts to count some moons, planets and stars while others take notes. He does seem to be a good teacher actually. You think even maybe better than the Astronomy professor.

You can see Alice drawing a dragon on her notebook while Glenn is actually sleeping while sitting. Valdis asks some questions and Anya answers them.

Then everyone takes turns to look at Valdis' telescope to something in the sky. You actually feel like you are learning somethings but...you just are not sure if you care enough or not.

>Focus on the subject, take notes, ask questions, it's interesting
>Daydream about the Quidditch match of tomorrow and....someother things...
>>
>>44757347
to be fair they were talking among themselves about anya and not harrassing her
>>
>>44757348

>Focus on the subject.

If you fall asleep in class you can't answer the questions and then you loose 5 cool points.
>>
>>44757348
>>Focus on the subject, take notes, ask questions, it's interesting

Ask if muggles really did go to the moon.
>>
>>44757348
>There is the Hufflepuff girl Mary

Stalker much?

>>44757411
They still made her cry...you don't make a girl cry anon.
okay even i need to admit that was why to much white knight sorry.

Learn rituals they are cool also knowing about the phases of the moon we will know about werewolfs or other magical creatures atunned with the stars.
>>
>>44757348
>>
>>44757348
>>
>>44757348
>>Daydream about the Quidditch match of tomorrow and....someother things...
Just interested what the some other things are.
>>
>>44757701

Girls, sleepy anon. Girls.
>>
>>44757714
Are you sure though? Maybe it's about potions? But yeah prolly about girls.
>>
>>44757788
Na it's about potions, magical creatures AND girls.

>polimorph potion
>each girl turn into a half human half magical creature
>Anya as cat girl
>Alice as a Kitsune
Don't know about the others think the gryffindor girl would be a werewolf. Or a harpy.
>>
File: rc.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rc.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>44757413
>>44757553
>>44757559
>>44757638
>>44757558

You focus on the subject and take notes. Valdis seems quite happy to see you interested.

>You have gained a skill point in Astronomy.

After the meeting of the club you all head back to the Ravenclaw tower and get a good night sleep.

Today is the day you will meet with Alba and brew some potions in your secret room. As you put on your robes and head down stairs you see Anya in the common room. She is studying something. She asks you where are you headed.

>I am meeting with Alba to study some potions.
>I am meeting with a friend to study some potions.
>Nowhere, just to take a walk. [Lie]
>Just to eat some breakfast and come back after doing some stuff.
>Other
>>
>>44757701
the death eather who tried to murder us and actually got away? nahh just kidding.
>>
>>44757874
>>I am meeting with Alba to study some potions.
>Other
Ask her: Wanna come along to?
>>
>>44757874
I forget does she not like Alba?
>>
>>44757874
Do you want to come with, I've got the perfect study room too.

Unless she doesn't like Alba
>>
>>44757874
>>I am meeting with a friend to study some potions.
Want to come?
>>
>>44757874

>>I am meeting with Alba to study some potions.

Just be straight up with her. If we lie or are vague and get found out it'll just fuck everything up and come back to bite us in the ass during this year's climactic battle when Anya says she doesn't know if she can trust us.
>>
>>44757936
Well she was in the group that made her cry without intention so she might not be her biggest fan...but she never said anything.
>>
>>44758055
Wait wait wait...Alba talked badly about Anya? Why did we liked that bitch again? Oh yeah anon's are horny for a spanish girl.
>>
>>44758385
Or because we don't deal with absolutes regarding 12 year old kids. She doesn't like Anya, so what? She's cool with John, helped us against the vampire bitch and, c'mon, not everyone has to love best girl to be considered a nice person.
>>
>>44758515
That still made me mad. Think i will go sleep and catch up tomorrow.
>>
>>44757921
>>44757936
>>44757961
>>44757969
>>44757970

"I am meeting with Alba. We will study some potions. Do you want to come?" you ask. She seems surprised. "I never thought Alba would study potions..." she says. "Where will you study?"

You tell her that you have the "perfect study room."

She seems intrigued. "Yes I would like to come...and learn from the master potioneer." she says laughing.

So you two both head out and meet with Alba at the corridor of the Velvet Room. Alba seems surprised when she sees you but she doesn't say anything other than "Hello"

You can feel some kind of unspoken tension between the two girls but...you continue to the place where there is the hole in the wall. You take out your Gem of Location. "What is that?" Anya asks with curiousity. You explain to them what does the gemstone do and then you put it in the wall to demonstrate...

The wall swings open as a door and reveals the so called Velvet Room. Both of them seem very surprised. "And you had this place all for yourself all this time?" Anya asks with astonihment in her eyes.

Three of you enter and sit on the pillows on the floor. You tell them how your mother used to hang out here with her friends and that she gave you the gemstone. After a while, both of them are looking around with curiousity. Alba tries to read the scribbles on the walls while Anya checks the old book on the table.

Then you feel it's time to start actually studying. You take out the stuff you brought along with you to brew a potion. You have chosen a potion that requieres a short time to brew. It is used to cure head aches and the effects of fatigue.

>Roll 1d10

and

>Chat about Quidditch while preparing the materials.
>Chat about something else. (what)
>Keep quiet
>>
>>44758385
catalan
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>44758597
>>Chat about Quidditch while preparing the materials.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>44758597
>Chat about something else. (what)

See how the year is treating everyone so far
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>44758597
>>Chat about something else.
How they are doing. How the potions are coming along. Why there seems to be tension.
>>
>>44758597
>>Chat about something else. (what)
The old ring and our research into that Bart guy.
>>
>>44758597
>>Chat about something else. (what)

Hey remember that time we were all going to be killed by some crazy half-vampire and then we all worked together to survive? That was great wasn't it guys?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (8 KB, 213x262) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
8 KB, 213x262
>>44758648
You preapre the materials almost completely perfectly. "...aaaand this is how you drain the water of the garlic, Alba."

Both of them look impressed. "I never considered cutting the mushrooms like that..." Anya says quietly.

You also ask them how is the year treating them so far. Anya starts to say something about this new book she is reading but then gets interrupted by Alba, she excitedly declares tomorrow will be the best day ever when she will "destroy" the Slytherin.

You try to give them both enough attention while trying to brew the potion.

>Roll 1d10 now for the brewing.

>Chat about something
>Try to encourage them covertly to talk with each other more
>Be quiet
>>
>>44758688
Ooh, that's good.
>>
>>44758652

Bring up the Ring to them?
>>
>>44758762
Alba stop interrupting people that is rude. What were you saying Anya?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>44758762
>be quiet
>>44758762
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>44758762
>Try to encourage them covertly to talk with each other more
>>
>>44758515
>12 yo "kids" dont know what they're doing

They're mostly teens by that age, and I assure you after your 8th birthday you know pretty well what you're saying.

>>44758621
Same shit.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>44758762
>>Try to encourage them covertly to talk with each other more
>>
>>44758823
Well to bad it was the first roll..
>>
>>44758824
>>44758834
Talking while brewing a potion. Snape sensei would not be pleased.
>>
>>44758831
I never said 12 yo don't know what they are doing. I said we don't deal woth absolutes regarding them. "Boohoo, she does not like Anya and was talking about her with her friends". Seriously, this does not mean she's a bitch or evil or any of this shit. Hell, she wasn't bullying Anya. All this means is that she does not like Anya. She's still cool to us and our friend.
>>
>>44758824
>>44758688

You try to encourage them to speak more with each other. You try to think of a subject while putting the ingredients in the cauldron. "Hey guys, remember the time we were all going to be killed by our crazy half vampire professor? And then we all worked together to survive? That was some good teamwork..." you trail off as you smell something not good in the potion.

The topic seems to have worked though. Anya and Alba are now talking about how crazy that old "witch" was and how happy they are now that she is gone. It seems two of them agreed when they are talking about another woman...half vampire...witch. Then they both gave out an "awww" when they are talking about how Cordelia saved the day...

You put the last ingredients but you can clearly see the potion is not good. Thanks to the perfect quality of the ingredients and your own skills it is still salvagable but would requiere hours of work...almost harder than starting anew.

>Tell them that it's finished and pretend like nothing is wrong.
>Tell them that the potion is ready and perfectly good. [Lie]
>Tell them you confused the instructions because of their bickering.
>Tell them that you made a mistake and destroyed the potion.
>Other
>>
>>44758942
I dislike her not only by her lack of tact but by how empty-headed she is, your waifu-choosing skills are pretty lame anon.
>>
>>44758993
>>Other

Tell them you were having too good a time talking and you accidentally fucked it up.
>>
>>44758993
this>>44759036
>>
>>44758993
>Tell them that you made a mistake and destroyed the potion.
>>
>>44759036
you know what? Supporting this.
>>
>>44758993
>>Tell them you confused the instructions because of their bickering.
No do it again! No arguing! And Cordelia isn't cute she's badass.
>>
>>44759023
You do realize i said in my previously post i still think Anya is the best, right?

And she's not empty headed. She's impulsive. Which is just as bad, actually.
However, she's also brave and loyal. She's cool in my book.
>>
>>44759036

Seconding, be sure to point out that it is technically salvageable though it would be very difficult. Half of tutoring is pointing out mistakes and learning from them
>>
>>44759036
This, then see if they want to try to salvage it.
>>
>>44759036
>>44759220
>>44759346

The two girls gather around the cauldron. You shrug and say "Well... I was having too good a time talking with you and I kind of messed it up..." They both bend down to smell the potion and both says "Ewww"

"But...it is still salvagable. Though it will be a bit difficult. But at least now you know what NOT to do while brewing a potion and that is chatting and not focusing."

Anya nods, seems to understand what you mean. Alba laughs and says that this kind of stuff happens it's normal and that she just "hates" potions.

They both agree that you don't need to try to brew it again. So you start packing your stuff. It's been a couple of hours you spent in the room. Alba looks at the scribbles on the wall that has your mom's initials and asks what is it. You tell her that it was your mom you did that. She seems impressed. "Your mom was in the Quidditch team and had her own secret room? That's cool!"

Anya also looks at some walls and says "I think this room was used by other people much before your mom too, John." The section of the wall she is looking has some some drawings and names also. "This one is a funny one" she says pointing at a moving drawing, it's a goblin dancing with some really strange muggle moves, under it signed by the initials R.A.B

>Continue to chat on potions with them
>Chat on Quidditch
>Chat on the Book Club
>Gossip about someone else (who?)
>Talk about a professor
>Say that it's time to leave the room
>Other
>>
>>44759521
>>Talk about a professor
the arguement between Snape and Hevelius
>>
>>44759521
>Talk about a professor

What do you think of the new DADA professor? Think we'll have to take this one down too?
>>
>>44759616
>>44759638
You ask what do they think about the new DADA professor. Alba looks bright and says she really likes him. "Even back at home we know him. He was very talented and defeated lot of dark wizards." Then you ask to Anya about the arguement between him and the Snape.

She thinks for a while and then say "Maybe it was about the recent articles in the Prophet. You know Professor Hevelius was the head of the court during that time...but I am not sure."

>No I don't think so, I think they were arguing about some other thing.
>What do you mean?
>Maybe you are right but...what is there to argue about it? He made the right decisions.
>Anyway... *change topic*
>Other
>>
>>44759953
>>No I don't think so, I think they were arguing about some other thing.
>>
>>44759953
>>What do you mean?
>>
>>44759953
>What do you mean?
>>
>>44759953
>>What do you mean?
>>
File: thatssomegoodjoe.jpg (23 KB, 586x548) Image search: [Google]
thatssomegoodjoe.jpg
23 KB, 586x548
>>44759953

>No I don't think so, I think they were arguing about some other thing.

These guys are plotting some serious centaur shit.
>>
>>44760029
>>44760051
>>44760062
"What do you mean?" you ask.

"Well...he ordered some of these decisions. Putting people in Azkaban or setting them free. So maybe they were discussing some of the old trials... I don't know..."

Alba seems confused also since she doesn't know about any arguements. "What are you two talking about? The Death Eater trials? I am sure the Professor would never made a mistake. He had spend decades hunting dark wizards and witches..."

>Answer (feel free)
>Drop the topic
>>
>>44760214
>>Answer (feel free)
"Unless someone got to him. There is simply too much strangeness around all of this, so be careful with him"
>>
>>44760214
this>>44760286
>>
I am having some connection troubles so I think it's best to pause it here before I disappear. Thanks everyone for joining today. We'll continue from this conversation and then the first Quidditch match of the year in the next thread! follow on twitter to get the news of the next thread: @JVApiseQuest
>>
>>44760551
Thanks bud!
>>
>>44760214

>Answer (feel free)

"Maybe they were talking about some dark wizard who got imprisoned. It sounds like they're up to something."
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.