[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boruto Quest 33
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
This is Boruto Quest, a quest set in the universe of Naruto. It is during the generation of Naruto's son, shortly after everyone has graduated from their Genin exam. I haven't kept up with the series beyond the end of the original one, so this one is intended to recapture the feel of that time of Naruto. I will not be incorporating the main show or the Boruto movie's plot into the quest, although some recognizable characters will be present. You play as a 12 year old Chunin graduate named Takeshi. You have been assigned a Jounin squad leader named Hanto, and your two squadmates are Kichiro, a young delinquent, and Ai, a strange social outcast of a girl. You are of average skill in most aspects, although your sharp intelligence, and your jack of trades skill set have brought you far. You have just recently graduated to a Chunin after winning the final tournament, and it is the day after. You have some time to relax.

http://pastebin.com/StG3jpr6
>>
>>44632204
MY BODY IS READY
>>
>>44632204

HAHA, AFTER 33 threads i finally caught one before it ended
>>
You wake up the following day, resting long and hard after being embraced by your brother in a lung-crushing hug. You've brought home a trophy filled with prize money, as well as becoming the second Chunin in your family. The two of you went out and enjoyed a large dinner before heading back and resting up.

Once you awaken, the realization that you have no current obligation to anyone in particular dawns on you. You're essentially free to do as you want for the first time in about a month in a half. After breakfast and a shower, you step outside your front door, the morning sun lighting the sky bright blue as usual. You can go anywhere in the village.

>A. Go to the market.
>B. Go to the residential areas. (Visit someone, or try to find someone.)
>C. Go to the academy.
>D. Go to the training field.
>E. Go to the Hokage's Office.
>F. Go to the hospital, and see if anyone you know is there.
>G. Write-in
>>
>>44632334
>>F. Go to the hospital, and see if anyone you know is there.
we gotta check on puppet waifu's eye
>>
>>44632360
Second
>>
>>44632334
>>F. Go to the hospital, and see if anyone you know is there
>>
>>44632334
See if we can't find Shikimaru and thank him for the training.
>>
>>44632334
>F. Go to the hospital, and see if anyone you know is there.
>>
>>44632334
>A. Go to the market.
>>
>>44632360
third
>>
>>44632373
this. damn waifufags.
>>
>>44632334
Hospital, but not for waifuing puppetslut
>>
>>44632360
Fifth
>>
>>44632360
She probably already went home. (I hope)
>>
>>44632373
>>44632334
This
>>
After a brief moment of thought, you figure it imperative to visit whoever is in the hospital before the visiting hours close. It's hard to tell who actually had any damage done to them. Well, except for Kagami. You do feel slightly bad about taking out an eye, but you were sort of forced to either do that or risk killing her with a needle to the forehead or the bridge of the nose.

However, you can't imagine she'd be happy with that explanation. Best just to apologize, most likely. You head on over to the hospital, on the other end of town. The towering buildings above shine as the sun hits the glass. If you could fly, you'd use these skyscrapers as the perfect launching point.

You enter the hospital, and reach the front counter.

"Hi, I was a participant in the-"

The young nurse chuckles. "I know who you are, young man. I'm guessing you'd like to see your friends, or other participants?"

You nod. "Yes ma'am."

She pulls out a clipboard, and looks over it. "Let's see..Kagami, Kichiro, Ai, and Mari are all here for the day. Visiting hours close at one until later in the evening, so you'd have to leave in a bit.."

You nod. "That's fine. Tell me, where is.."

>A. Kagami's room
>B. Kichiro's room
>C. Ai's room
>D. Mari's room
>>
>>44632373
I'm going with this also, though I'm fine if it happens after a hospital visit. Really should really check on our teammates and not waifus.
>>
>>44632653
>>B. Kichiro's room
>>C. Ai's room
Visit the teammates before anyone else.
>>
>>44632653
>Kagami's room
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
Let's talk with somebody who we DIDN'T maim.
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro
He was basically cheering loudest when we won (besides bro)
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
>C. Ai's room
>>
>>44632653

>A. Kagami's room
Waifu first, hoes before bros
>>
>>44632675
This
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
>>
>>44632653
>>B. Kichiro's room
>>C. Ai's room
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
>>
>>44632660
Are they still our teammates now that we're chuunin?
>>
Was there a pastebin of the fight between Boruto and uhh... I think her name is Sadara?
>>
>>44632653
>>A. Kagami's room
>>
>>44632736
Not yet, I haven't written it quite yet. Soon.

>>44632730
For all intents and purposes, yes.
>>
>>44632777
Alright cool. Thought I was just retarded because I couldn't find it.
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
Only he and Ai should be visited honestly. They our teammates and friends after all.
>>
>>44632677
>>44632702
>>44632751
You fucks should be ashamed.
>>
>>44632653
>A. Kagami's room
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
>C. Ai's room
>>
>>44632864
we should be interacting with people we haven't talked to yet so we have a wider network of friends
>>
>>44632902
>Seriously trying to justify blatant waifuing

Sure bud
>>
>>44632902
Fuck off with your waifuing shit.
>>
>>44632928
>REEEEE the post
>>
>>44632653
>D. Mari's room
>>
>>44632653
Kichiro and ai for now, others in the evening.
>>
I'll be right back, about ten or fifteen minutes. Gotta make dinner real quick.
>>
>>44632864
lol cry about it
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
>C. Ai's room
>D. Mari's room

I wanna nearly everyone! But that's my order of preference.
>>
>>44632653
>A. Kagami's room
>>
>>44632653
>>B. Kichiro's room
>>C. Ai's room
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
Seriously, even though Kagami is the best girl, Kichiro was cheering for us back there. That guy is a total bro.
>>
>>44632653
>B. Kichiro's room
>>
>>44632204
The time has come and so have I.
>>44632653
>A. Kagami's room
We did kinda take her freaking eye out with a spike.
>>
>>44633425
So? We're ninja. It happens.
>>
First thing's first, you go to Kichiro's room. You enter, and see him with a broken leg in a cast suspended in the air at a slight angle. His right arm is also in a cast, including the entirety of his fingers. His good hand has a remote control in it, and a nurse is tucking a pillow behind his head as he leans forward. He smiles and nods to you as you walk in. "Hey, champ! Pretty amazing stuff out there. I'm only mad I didn't get to see your match against Mari, I heard it was legendary."

>A. Your match against Sarada was pretty legendary too, dude. What was that?
>B. It was really hard to get past her defenses, but I took the risk and made it.
>C. I feel like I just got lucky the whole way. Someone like you or Ai should have won, really.
>D. Write-in
>>
>>44633513
>>A. Your match against Sarada was pretty legendary too, dude. What was that?
>>
>>44633513
>>
>>44633513
>>
>>
>>44633513
>>
>>44633513
For real though if that was anyone other than Sarada or Boruto they probably would've been fucked.
>>
>>44633513
>>
>>44633513
>D. You kidding? I probably did the least damage to the arena than literally anyone else! I think the worst that happened was I missed a senbon and it got stuck in the dirt. You and Sarada WRECKED the whole field!
>>
>>44633513
I mean hell If you hadn't gotten Sarada round one you could have made finals.
You kidding? I probably did the least damage to the arena than literally anyone else! I think the worst that happened was I missed a senbon and it got stuck in the dirt. You and Sarada WRECKED the whole field!
>>
>>44633511
Doesn't mean we shouldn't go make sure there are no hard feelings afterwards.
>>44633513
>>
>>44633513
>B. It was really hard to get past her defenses, but I took the risk and made it.
>>
>>44633626
If there's any hard feelings it's due to her own lack of maturity.
>>
>>44633626
She nearly cut us in two. Would have happily if we were a half second slower. I'm not sorry.
>>
>>44633513
"Honestly its a good thing she was up against boruto before me, she could counter most of my tricks"
>>
>>44633712
I'm not sorry either, but I feel like takeshi would be because he holds himself to a higher standard than he holds other people
>>
>>44633712
Still man, we can say "sorry for blinding you". It just seems like a nice thing we would do.
>>
>>44633751
I think he'd be more sorry about Mari or Archer. He did just about as much damage and they barely touched him.

>>44633761
Yeah we might, team mates first.
>>
>>44633761
What? Sorry? We did what we had to do to win. No reason to feel sorry about that.
>>
>>44633779
Archer fixed himself and mari's damage is much easier to fix than an eye. And they had no less willingness/intent than kagami did.
>>
You laugh. "If you hadn't gotten Sarada first round, you might be where I am, and I'd be the one in the hospital. She can counter most of my tricks, and it seems like the only one who could take her down was Boruto.."

Kichiro grins. "But then, you were the only one who could take down Boruto, so even then, I still wouldn't be the champion. It's fine, I'm just glad that I'm really getting into the thick of my training now. This is just the start of it!"

You nod. "Right, what were those jutsu anyway? They seemed really powerful."

Kichiro adjusts his seat slightly, sitting up a bit more. "It's the same jutsu that Hanto's dad uses, called Dragon Boxing. It lets me use Fire Style in conjunction with Taijutsu. Activate the Eight Gates, and the strength of your flames increases proportionately with your unlocked physical potential. I don't think I could sustain it..but in short bursts, look out!"

You smile. "No kidding. So how long are you in here for?"

Kichiro looks down at his leg. "About another week, they said. It's going to be a pain in the ass. Hey, will you do me a favor sometime?"

"Depends on what it is."

Kichiro grabs a nearby pen, and a napkin. "Go by my house whenever you have a chance, and tell my sister to get my comic books. She'll give them to you, then bring 'em here. Here's my address."

He hands you the napkin. "Alright, I'll do it when I have time. See you later."

He waves, and you exit.

There's time to visit two more rooms.

>A. Visit Ai
>B. Visit Mari
>C. Visit Kagami
>>
>>44633801
Nigga we just blinded someone. What she did to us was fixed in like 20 minutes.
>>
>>44633825
>>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633801
This may shock you, but you can feel sorry about things you had a good reason for, and as we've played him takeshi is exactly the sort to do so.
>>
>>44633825
>>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633825
>>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633825
>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633825
>C. Visit Kagami
>>
>>44633825
Visit Ai, team mates before waifu. It's only right
>>
>>44633825
>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633825
>>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633825
>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633825
Ai, we HAVE to now. Visiting one teammate first but not the other would be a snub.
>>
>>44633825
>A. Visit Ai
Well since we're pressed for time, teammates come first.
>>44633829
>>44633853
Forget it Jake, he's practicing that good ol' protagonist centered morality where literally everything we do is justified and people should be grateful that we deign to grace them with our presence because we're the designated hero of the story.
>>
>>44633829
Honestly, Takashi healed way better than he had any right to. Hell, we got hit in the gut with a Rasengan yesterday and we're walking around just fine. Even if you account for Boruto's Rasengan being weaker than his dad's or grand dad's it should still have put us up in the hospital for a while. I guess Sakura probably healed us again, but I'd still expect us to have some damage remaining.
>>
>>44633825
>>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633891
there's a reason you're not immediately on a mission, you do need time to recuperate
>>
>>44633891
As the new chuunin we probably got prioritized for special treatment even with >>44633925
>>
>>44633891
It wasn't a fully pressed in attack, more like a glancing blow. As it is we're still likely fucked up. I imagine they might wait until our team is healed for next mission.
>>
>>44633825
>>A. Visit Ai
>>
>>44633925
Fair enough, but I'd still expect us to be on bed rest. Either Sakura focused on treating us or Boruto has some weak-ass Rasengans.
>>
Who else is excited for our Chunin Vest? Shit's cash
>>
When we are done I say we give some prize money to both shikamaru and hanto. Just a bit as way of thanks. The rest we split between us and bro. Maybe buy some more gear.
>>
>>44633991
Fuck Hanto, he didn't do shit.
>>
>>44633961
I don't think our teammates can go with us if we go on missions ranked for Chuuni. Unless they have also got promoted, which I'm not banking highly on.
>>
>>44633991
that's kind of insulting honestly
>>
>>44633991
Man we are poor, we need that money
>>
I wonder what would happen if we tried to talk to baruto?
>>
>>44634014
Chunin often lead squads of Genin, in conjunction with other Jounin or Chunin.
>>
>>44633961
We don't have a team anymore.We a chunin now
>>
>>44633991
High quality specialty poisons are expensive. We need that cash.
>>
>>44634014
>>44634055

Read >>44634040
>>
>>44634014
I think part of it depends on why they're chuunin ranked. A "low" chuunin rank that was only ranked as such as a matter of difficulty? Some of them. If it was ranked as such because it's a sensitive matter? Less so.
>>
>>44633991
Shikamaru has a job. He's fine. Hanto didn't help us.
>>
>>44633991
Nah man that's insulting. We can get them gifts or take people out to dinner or something but just handing over the cash is in fact kind of insulting as >>44634035 says.
>>
>>44633925
What does our brother think of the fights?
>>
>>44633991
They didn't train is for money dude. I doubt Shikamaru would take it. Hanto would probably accept booze but the drinking age in ninja land is probably not 12 (though I wouldn't be surprised).
>>
>>44633871

>implying Ai isn't waifu
>>
So take Our team, Bro, and Shikamaru + family to dinner one day?
>>
>>44634142
he head butted a dude after we beat Boruto
>>
>>44634145
We could get our brother to buy it for us to give to hanto.
>>
>>44634156

Yes
>>
>>44634142
He headbutted a guy when we won, so he was pretty positive.
>>
>>44634163
Headbutted a dude so hard the dude was knocked out. Bro has a hard skull.
>>
>>44634156
I'd be down for that when schedules line up which... Might be a while.
>>
>>44634156
Sounds good to me
>>
>>44634145
Ninjas are always considered adults. Genin are technically allowed to drink, but should do so at their superior's or their parent's discretion and doing so when you're not at least 16-18 is typically frowned upon.

That's my take on it.
>>
>>44634228
If that's the case, saying that we're getting hanto a gift would probably provoke a follow-up to see if we actually gave it to him but as long as we did be perfectly fine.
>>
>>44633991
What did Hanto even do?
>>
>>44634228
Hell, the hidden villages were founded in the first place so ninja kids would live long enough to be allowed to drink. It was like number three on Hashirama's list of goals for Konoha. Number one was make peace with the Uchiha, number two was stabilizing the region, and number three was getting kids drunk.
>>
>>44634277
number four was get ninja bitches
>>
>>44634271
He... Wasn't terrible at picking out missions.
>>
>>44633991

I'm with this >>44634002 anon.

Fuck Hanto. He literally said, "I'm not the right teacher for you" and left us to our own devices.
>>
You enter Ai's room, and find it calm and serene. She is alone, her left arm in a cast and her right arm holding up a book. The cover of the book reads "Chakra: How it moves." You imagine it's about the various ways chakra can be spent, absorbed, exchanged, or even stolen and sealed.

Raising your hand, you knock on the wooden corner of the hospital room. Ai glances up, keeping a blank, neutral face. She rests the book on her lap, where a thin blanket covers her legs. It's strange seeing her in a defenseless position like this, when she always stands in such a guarded fashion. "Hey there." you say.

"Hello." She replies, shortly. "Why have you come?"

"I wanted to visit, I came and saw Kichiro too."

She doesn't seem to respond much. "I see."

>A. Are you alright? You're acting a bit strange. Well..different than usual, I mean.
>B. Do you want me to bring you anything while you're stuck here? I'm gonna get some comic books for Kichiro.
>C. You were pretty amazing in your fights.
>D. Write-in
>>
>>44634271
Get shitfaced
>>
>>44634311
Still wish we had done the "teacher ditched me, please help" hobo sign so he would've gotten some grief from his peers at least.
>>
>>44634311
>>44634271
He realized what an awful jonin instructor he was and involved himself in our affairs as little as humanly possible. So that's something.

>>44634320
>D. Is...something wrong? Did I say something offensive?
>>
>>44634320
>>A. Are you alright? You're acting a bit strange. Well..different than usual, I mean.
>>B. Do you want me to bring you anything while you're stuck here? I'm gonna get some comic books for Kichiro.
>>C. You were pretty amazing in your fights.
All of the above.
>>
>>44634320
>A. Are you alright? You're acting a bit strange. Well..different than usual, I mean.
>>
>>44634320
>>A. Are you alright? You're acting a bit strange. Well..different than usual, I mean.
>>B. Do you want me to bring you anything while you're stuck here? I'm gonna get some comic books for Kichiro.
>>C. You were pretty amazing in your fights.
All Ze options capitan.
>>
>B. Do you want me to bring you anything while you're stuck here? I'm gonna get some comic books for Kichiro.
>>
>>44634320
We can offer to grab anything she needs too, since we already gotta bring Kichiro his comics.
>>
>>44634320
>C
>B
>A
In that order.
>>
>>44634320
>D. You're not...jealous, are you?
>>
>>44634320
>>
>>44634348
Yeah, we should pay him for fucking off.
>>
>>44634348
B and then follow up with this
>>
>>44634320
>>
>>44634320
>>
>>44634320
>>
>>44634355
Pretty much, add that we are her team mate she can tell us
>>
>>44634320
>>
Reminder that Ai has a crush on us.
>>
>>44634320
>>
>>44634527
No she doesn't.
>>
>>44634320
>take off our shoes and start picking up stuff with the chakra on the soles of our feet

"Thanks for upgrading my move. Got any more tricks?"
>>
>>44634375
yeah lets do this.
nothing bad will happen i assure you
>>
>>44634537
Yes she does.

She's finally found someone strong and smart enough to survive. That means we're safe to love.
>>
>>44634320
>>
>>44634527
Ai isn't capable of love.....atleast not yet....
>>
>>44634527
Even if we DID give her puberty last thread, with her level of social skills it'd be more like "Reminder that Ai feels really weird around us and doesn't know why and it makes her uncomfortable and nervous and she starts saying stupid things and forgetting to stop to breathe and would we just please leave her alone now so she has some time to think"
>>
>>44634598
nigga her NAME is love... she's just a tad (actually) autist.
>>
>>44634603
>>44634598
Either she's in love, or she isn't. Social skills aside.
>>
>>44634621
She could also just have sopping wet panties at our mad skills and not actually feel anything at all for us emotionally.
>>
File: 1444232287289.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444232287289.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>44634603
>>44634527
>>44634582

God damn guys, please for your own sake, don't ever romantically pursue anyone.
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>44634645
>>
>>44634320

>>
>>44634621
Or she could have a slight crush, or a huge crush, etc etc. I mean I don't think she does but this sort of thing is not as binary as you're making it out to be.
>>
File: XlQg3W4.jpg (94 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
XlQg3W4.jpg
94 KB, 596x628
>>44634645
>pic
>>
The people talking about Ai's schrodinger crush are more autistic than her.
>>
>>44634722
Hence the keks
>>
>>44634722
Yep.
>>
>tfw Takeshi ends up as this generations Sausuke, except everyone can stand to be in the room with him for more than 5 minutes.
>>
File: check'em.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
check'em.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>44634722
Also checked.
>>
>>44634785
>tfw we don't have parents because our brother killed them
>>
>>44634860
he didn't tho. that'd be a fucked up twist though, imagine that shit. Our bro is our parent's murderer, gave us the Underdog thing to one day beat him.
>>
>>44634860
>He accidently headbutted them too hard
>>
>>44634880
We learn that our family was planning a coup de'tat, the likes of which..would be quelled instantly with no issue whatsoever.
>>
>>44634860
No we lack the brother issues and angst, thus people can stand be around us. The girls still love us though.
>>
>>44634944
They were going to quietly poison Konoha's ramen supply.
>>
>>44634944
true, but fuck dude... what if we were meant to carry on their legacy? Usurper Quest?
>>
>>44634979
>The one thing that the Hokage couldn't forgive.

>>44634944
Or it turns out our parents just sucked and died. That's probably exactly what happened.

We really need to go buddy up with Rock Lee in a bit. Show the world what an "average" ninja can do.
>>
File: 1432231725544.jpg (22 KB, 336x269) Image search: [Google]
1432231725544.jpg
22 KB, 336x269
>>44634979
Genius! A sure-fire way to eliminate the Hokage!
>>44634990
I'm in.
>>
>>44635039
It begins.
>>
I think we should make more friends before waifufags saddle us with someone for every thread past this one. It'll at least distract them.
>>
Mini wanted me to tell everyone his internet is being a shitternet again.
>>
>>44635084
Still want to talk to the sand chick about the whole Eye thing.
>>
>>44635084
Or disregard bitches AND money, steal ourselves the Hokage's seat! All according to keikaku...
>>
>>44635033
Fuck man, just imagine the craziness that could come from a ninja who knows the eight gates as well as being highly adept at genjutsu.
>>
>>44635095
Damn it fuck is shitternet
>>
>>44635095
oh dear god why? Ask if you can post for him
>>
>>44635111
We should go to great, mischievous, lengths to do something mundane or benign
>>
>>44635149
>>44635144
Thread's not done, he's just having difficulty posting is all
>>
>>44635111
Trips have spoken.
>>
>>44635095
RIP
>>
>>44635105
That's fine, it's reasonable and in character. It's not female cobtact that's the issue its people who want a 12 year old to make lifelong decisions (because once /tg/ settles for a waifu they don't renage)
>>
You take a few steps closer, and smile. "You were pretty amazing in your fights. Both you and Kichiro are stronger than I'd ever imagined you guys would be. This is just the start of it too, huh?"

She nods. "I suppose that it is. Although, now, you're a Chunin. Does that mean we're not going to be on the same squad anymore?"

You shake your head. "I'm sure I'll still be on missions with you guys a bunch. They've gotta know that I'm sorely lacking in the experience department, hehe."

She smiles softly, looking at you with distant eyes. They're dark and large, and as she's glaring at you, there's the unmistakable sensation that she's not looking directly at /you/.

There's a few moments of silence. "Do you want me to bring you anything? I'll be getting Kichiro some comic books, so I don't mind grabbing something."

She snaps back into focus, her eyes shifting slightly. She looks up at you, this time her eyes meeting yours. She shakes her head slowly. "No, thank you. That won't be necessary."

You nod, and you're just about to turn and walk out the door when a strange feeling in your chest stops you. Some sort of empathy or intuition, alerting you to the subtle changes in her behavior. You turn back. "Hey, Ai?"

She lowers her book again. "Hm?"

"Are you..alright? You're acting a bit strange. Well..different than usual, I mean."
>>
>>44635190
Well the age of consent in Narutoland is presumably the same as Japans. So somewhere between 13 and 17...
>>
>>44635203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug070QK674

Something unexpected happens. Something you never thought that you'd see from Ai. For a brief second, she seems slightly stunned, going to take in a breath but finding her chest tight. She makes a soft, light whimper at this. Whatever it is that's bothering her, seems to be cutting her deep if it's shaken her this much. You take another step forward.

"Stop." she says harshly. You freeze, a little bit surprised once more. "Sorry.." she continues. "I don't mean..to be jaded. You..Takeshi. The way you are, the way you fight. It reminds me of..someone I knew, that I cared very much about. Seeing you win, and, cut ahead of me like this..even though I worked so hard.."

You stand, totally silent. You can tell this has been weighing heavy on her mind.

"It was just like him, my brother. Getting by on what seemed like luck, but what was really a downright scary knack.."

She closes the book, and sets it next to her. "I have..good reason to think that he's dead, now. But..I'm not sure where I'm going with this. It's just difficult, to see all of this when it's just how I thought he'd be at this age."

You nod. "I see..Well, I hope you feel better soon."

She nods, smiling. "Thank you. You can go now. I should recover within several days."

You give her a thumbs up, and make your way out the door.

>A. Visit Mari
>B. Visit Kagami
>C. Leave the hospital
>>
>>44635213
Can't we just wait for a few years and enjoy childhood ninja advebtures ; _;
>>
>>44635224
>>A. Visit Mari
Probably should see if she's alright
>>
>>44635224
>A. Visit Mari
>>
>>44635224
>>C. Leave the hospital
>>
>>44635224
>>A. Visit Mari
>>
>>44635224
well shit, we've been bro-zoned.
>>
>>44635224
oh

well

shit

...she's going to be seriously overprotective if her brother is dead

>B. Visit Kagami
I wan to apologize for the eye thing, at least.
>>
>>44635224
>>A. Visit Mari

>>44635213
means we can put it off 5 more years, and no one said we had to settle onto a single girl asap. We can date around.
>>
>>44635239
Amen brother
>>
>>44635239
nah nigga. waifu-ing begins early... REAL early.
>>
>>44635224
>A Visit Mari
>>
>>44635224
>A. Visit Mari

Or
>B. Visit Kagami

Or both. Gotta apologize to all those we maimed.
>>
>>44635260
>We can date around
HA! That literally NEVER happens in Quests, anon.
The first date is invariably the routelock. Because then that girl's fans have the momentum, and they can use it to shut down any attempt to even TALK to any other girl.
Mother.
Fucking.
Fallyn.
>>
>>44635224
visit Mari, try not to get fucking *killed* cause she might be angry over the near-disembowelment.
>>
>>44635224
>A. Visit Mari
>>
>>44635224
Visit Mari, ask if she's happy now we both fought and she did indeed get her hit in
>>
>>44635282
It depends on the quality of the writer desu.
>>
>>44635224
>>B. Visit Kagami
>>
File: KEIKAKU DOORI.gif (167 KB, 291x386) Image search: [Google]
KEIKAKU DOORI.gif
167 KB, 291x386
>>44635111
I am down for becoming the next Hokage after Shikamaru.

We will have a secret ceremony and have the Anbu personally pledge themselves to us, before publicly electing a well meaning but easily manipulated powerhouse who answers to us out of some concoction of loyalty, trust, and potentially fear. Keikaku for the Keikaku gods.
>>
>>44635224
>C. Leave the hospital
I say we visit Shikamaru.
>>
>>44635224
>A. Visit Mari
>>
>>44635272
Then why are you still single?
>>
>>44635282
trust me, this is not how it will go down. Even if the support for one girl is incredibly overwhelming

I love killing what you love
>>
>>44635308
No, it really doesn't. It's a PLAYER problem, not a character one. Unless a large majority of the players actively hate the girl, first date is automatic win.
>>
>>44635272
Fuck romance. I rather play as a young Orochimaru.
>>
>>44635342
see>>44635336

Also BtQM has managed it well.
>>
>>44635224
>C. Leave the hospital
>>
>>44635224
>B. Visit Kagami
>>
>>44635224
>>A. Visit Mari
Might as well, before we see the other girl
>>
>>44635312
nigga yes, like >>44634990
our family WILL be the one to rule the Shinobi lands.
>>
>>44635224
>>B. Visit Kagami
Sup Mini, DMC quest never amirite?
>>
File: Doompaul12.jpg (11 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
Doompaul12.jpg
11 KB, 241x210
>>44635336
Mini you keep doing these things that make me place you as my favorite QM.

You glorious bastard.
>>
File: thatsmyfetish.jpg (6 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
thatsmyfetish.jpg
6 KB, 200x150
>>44635336

>I love killing what you love
>>
>>44635388
We can only visit one more person
>>
>>44635418
That explains all the dead QMCs.
>>
>>44634610
>her NAME is love
Only if it's written "愛".
If it's written "藍" then it means "indigo".
>>
File: 1448638817774.jpg (57 KB, 586x438) Image search: [Google]
1448638817774.jpg
57 KB, 586x438
>>44635336
Best QM confirmed.
>>
>>44635440
>Indigo
Don't New Age people call autistic kids "indigo children"?
>>
>>44635406
I've actually got a marvel cinematics esque phase system set up for all future past and present quests. Got like six different potential quests.

Once I get the first half of Boruto Quest done, we'll return to DMC quest and finish the first half of it.
>>
>>44635336
Just like you killed DMCQ? You monster.
>>
>>44635436
Yeah, I kind of get off on it.
>>
>>44635467
>>44635469
Huh, probably should have scrolled down more.

All is right in the world.

Carry on mini.
>>
>>44635440
well fuck, look at this weeb.
>>
>>44635472
All I wanted was the Ride into Obsession.

But I got Nightfall instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyToHOWSV8
>>
>>44635505
I vaguely remembered the name having multiple meanings. The specific ones I looked up on wikipedia.
>>
>>44635467
so, what would half be? 40?
>>
>>44635525
It'll probably be something more like 60-80
>>
>>44635535
Beautiful
>>
>>44635535
fuckin' sweet, now get on this one man! let's go! We may or may not have Hokage murdering keikaku to execute!
>>
>>44635535
We're going to be asked for autographs won't we?
>>
Well, you decide that you might as well go and see Mari before visiting hours are done for the afternoon. You approach her room, and figure that she can probably see you coming form a mile away. Heck, she might even already know you're in the hospital. When you walk into the hospital room, she's already looking in your direction.

She seems strange looking weak, just as Ai had. You smile, and give a small wave. "Hey. How are you?"

She pulls her hospital shirt up slightly, showing you her bandaged stomach. "Healing up. You cut me open pretty good...still can't believe it. I didn't even get to try out most of my best Jutsu on you."

You chuckle. "Well, that was sort of my idea. I was barely making it through the first one."

She smiles. "You say that, but then you go and win the whole damn championship. Either you're humble, or you intentionally always play yourself down so that you've got the edge."

You scratch your chin. "Hm, can't it be both?"

She rolls her large, white eyes. "Sure, slick. So did you just come here to talk my ear off?"

You shrug. "I guess so. I'm checking up on people in general, seeing if there's anything anyone needs. How about you?"

She considers this for a moment. "Hmm, would you get me a pork sandwich from Ichiraku's? This hospital food..egh."

She sticks her tongue out, and groans. You smile. "Sure, no problem. I'll bring it by later tonight."

She slips her tongue back into her mouth. "Thanks a lot. See you."

You exit. Now where do you want to go?

>A. Go to the market.
>C. Go to the academy.
>E. Go to the Hokage's Office.
XX Go to the hospital, and see if anyone you know is there.
>G. Write-in
>>
>>44635535
Mini, can we learn more genjutsu soon, or rather can we get into some serious training soon?

Because we need it alongside medical training, speed focus, water ninjutsu, and possibly a very basic amount of puppetmaster training for some diversity and set ups.

Plus if we get stupid good with medical nin training we can make our own poison and put it on EVERYTHING and have our own antidote if we get poisoned ourselves. Perfect puppetmaster combo without needing to hard spec the puppet.
>>
>>44635635
>>
>>44635635
The Nara residence, hang with Shikadai, thank Shikamaru if he's about.
>>
>>44635635
>>D. Go to the training field.
TRAINING

alternatively

>C. Go to the academy.
Get that INT and Medical nin up
>>
>>44635635
>G. Write-in

Let's get everyone's shit
>>
>>44635635
Get kichiro' comics and mari's sandwich then deliver them. Head to see shikidai for some shogi afterwards.
>>
Howabout we go get a summoning contract
>>
>>44635635
>G. Write-in
Get everyone's stuff, we might bump into the thunder bros and snow bros before they have to leave back to their villages.
>>
>>44635635
>Academy, study and practice Genjutsu
>>
>>44635691
We can't train as effectively at night anon, and the sandwich will be shit if we get it now and take it in way later.

Unless we specifically want to train in the dark for some reason.
>>
>>44635732
Changing my vote to this, INT and genjutsu is important.

Also study medical jutsu
>>
>>44635635
>>
>>44635635
>Go to the training field
See how damaged we are and what we currently can't do that we normally can. >>44635635
>>
>>44635635
>C. Go to the academy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.