[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become The Vampire 26 You scribble a quick note to Jennifer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: OP Image.png (115 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
OP Image.png
115 KB, 894x894
Become The Vampire 26

You scribble a quick note to Jennifer letting her know you're out for the evening and to let you know if she needs anything. You slip it into her hand and head out the door, rechecking your pockets to make sure you have everything as you leave. You think back on the last few days. You've walked out on Jennifer and Sammy a lot while they've been asleep. You've been caught a few times, sure, but you're always heading off to something and leaving them behind. You're not sure if you should feel guilty about it or not. They seem to tolerate it.

You check the address for Andrea's apartment again and pull it up on your phone's map. It's on the other side of town, far from the school, so it'll take some time to get there, but you've got plenty. You decide to walk around the school first to clear your head before you go to the party, roaming around a bit and going where you please. After half an hour of meandering you're finally feeling up for the party, and you head to the bus stop.

After a quick bus ride you end up a few blocks from Andrea's apartment. You can tell which one is hers though; it's the only one with all its lights on. As you walk along the road you can't shake the feeling that there are eyes on you, people watching from the shadows. You move a little bit more quickly, hustling to the apartment building and slipping inside. No sense being caught out alone at night in this town. You head for the third floor, track down Andrea's door, and knock.

“Just a second!”

Andrea's voice. There are other voices as well, mostly ones you don't recognize. The door swings open and Andrea grins at you, dragging you inside by the shoulder and closing the door.

“Oliver! Glad you could make it!”
>>
She leads you to the living room. You remember a few of the faces, mostly from the track team and two from your history class. Andrea starts introducing you to them one by one, but you barely manage to remember any of their names. The two from history, a pair of boys from Sammy's “house”, are Nick and Peter, and there's a Clara and Cindy among the girls from track. No sign of Sammy though.

“We're still waiting on the guest of honor to arrive, but make yourself at home. You're a little early, but I was expecting that. I mean, it's not like you were alone. It's like everyone shows up whenever they please around here...”

She gestures to the crowd and smirks.

“We've got a couple other people coming by too, including someone I think you should meet.”

>Character sheet
http://pastebin.com/YMGdCy7Q
>Rules
Same system as Become The Dragon Quest. If you don't know what that is, it's best of three d20 rolls. I name a stat that sums up what you're trying to do, and if I don't name a relevant skill, you try to fill in the blank based on what you're trying to accomplish. “Break open the door” might be Strength based, but if you've been playing baseball after school and there's a lead pipe nearby, you could apply your Baseball skill to the roll. A 20 on the die is a crit threat, and if either of the other two rolls is 20 or higher after mods, it's a critical. A crit fail is when you have two or more 1s. So far this system has worked out well enough. We'll get into combat rules as needed, but in basic terms you have wounds, not HP, and the worse the wounds, the more penalties you accrue while doing other things.

Most Important Rule:
Have fun.

>Mingle
>Grab some snacks, chill by the punch bowl
>Get your groove on
>Talk to Andrea about the neighborhood
>Talk to Andrea about who she wants you to meet
>Ask Andrea about Sammy and Patrick
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44587058
>>
>>44587058
>Get your groove on
>Get your groove on
>Get your groove on

It's always a good time for spreading genes
>>
>>44587058
>>
>>44587058
>>
“So... Who did you want me to meet?”

Andrea heads for the snack table, and you follow her. She's got quite a spread going on. Punch, chips, dip, a bowl of candy, those little vegetable sticks... And booze. Not the cheap stuff, either. She pours herself a glass of punch and smirks, glancing at the crowd and making sure no one is paying attention to either of you.

“Well, he's an old friend of mine who's taking care of me, and after we almost got mugged yesterday and you managed to hold your own, I thought he might want to meet you. I think you'll enjoy meeting him too. He's pretty cool.”

You help yourself to some veggie sticks and steer clear of the alcohol for the time being. You need your wits about you for now.

“Define cool. Does he fight muggers all the time or something?”

Andrea nods.

“Yep. He's an expert at fighting muggers. He taught me all I know about fighting them, so you've got him to thank that we made it out of that intact.”

You grab a glass of punch for yourself and take a sip. It doesn't taste alcoholic, but you can never quite tell with punch.

“I see.”

>Bail, he's a hunter for sure
>Stick around and hit the dance floor
>Mingle
>Kick back and relax
>Other (write-in)
>>
you forgot the "quest", OP.
I almost missed the thread!

>>44587058
>Talk to Andrea about the neighborhood
>>
>>44587419
I know, I'm a little out of it at the moment. I've got strep and I'm a little dehydrated, but I'm finally recovering.
>>
>>44587412
>Mingle
>>
>>44587412
>>Bail, he's a hunter for sure
we need start being more paranoid.
but also:
>Mingle
lets try to find out interesting things.
>>
>>44587442
nice of you qm-ing despite that.
>>
>>44587412
>Mingle
>>
Schmooze roll, +1

>>44587491
Writing makes me feel better
>>
Rolled 15 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>44587539
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>44587539
>>
Rolled 9 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>44587539
>>
You observe the crowd for a few moments before finishing your punch and vegetable sticks.

“I'm gonna kill some time and get to know some people.”

Andrea nods and pats you on the back.

“Alright then. I'm gonna find out what's taking Sammy so long.”

You head for the crowd and reintroduce yourself to a few people from track, striking up a conversation about the club and leading things from track to the other clubs, trying to get some general information about the school. Clara lets you know that the school has dozens of clubs, and many of the students sign on for several different ones. There's no attendance requirements for the clubs, so people tend to just dabble in their interests.

“I mean, a lot of the kids are just rich snobs, so they just do whatever they like anyway, but every club has to have at least three consistent members to stay afloat. The president, who has to attend every meeting, the secretary, who keeps track of club affairs, and the chief officer, who negotiates with the club advisor.”

Andrea pulls you aside briefly and sighs softly, chuckling.

“Sammy is running behind a little bit. She'll be here in a little bit though. And Abe is gonna show up any minute.”

>Run for the hills
>Stick around, try to avoid Abe while waiting for Sammy
>Face your fears, meet with Abe
>Dance the night away
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44587770
>>Stick around, try to avoid Abe while waiting for Sammy
Save dancing for time with Sammy
>>
>>44587770
>>
>>44587770
>>
Sneak roll plus Conceal, +4
>>
Rolled 2 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>44588086
>>
Rolled 19 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>44588086
>>
Rolled 3 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>44588086
hidey time
>>
You nod and smile.

“Sounds good to me.”

Andrea heads back into the crowd of people, and you contemplate what to do next. Abe sounds like he's probably a hunter. Maybe he's Mr. A? Regardless, you head for the kitchen and try to figure out how you're going to make sure that he doesn't catch sight of you before Sammy arrives. Once she gets there you'll have plenty of excuses not to talk to Abe. You pause for a moment and smile.

The restroom.

You head back into the main room to ask Andrea where it is, and she points you down the short hallway leading to her bedroom. You slip into the restroom while avoiding anyone's gaze, pull out your phone, and start reading your notes for Latin class. The perfect crime, and no one can accuse you of lying about needing to go if someone goes looking for you. You check the time regularly to make sure that you're not causing a scene or anything. You can hear Andrea greeting someone at the door, and you send a text to Sammy to work out when she's arriving. There's no response, and you wait another five minutes to be sure.

>Venture out, you can't hide in there forever
>Wait a little longer just to be safe
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44588370
>>Venture out, you can't hide in there forever
people will talk
>>
>>44588370
>>
>>44588370
>Other (write-in)
Delete your message history from your phone. Send a message to miniliora about setting a password for our phone also change all the names from our contact list so in case we are drugged we don't let anyone to know about our friends numbers.Deleting the video og Mark shapeshifting would be a good idea don't want hunters having that on they're hands.
>>
>>44588492
The shadowrunning is real
>>
>>44588370
>>
You pocket your phone and open the door slightly, peering out into the hall. The music is still pumping but everyone is quiet, except for the voice of an older man, maybe in his forties. He's telling a story of some sort. You can't quite make it out, but it's something about motorcycles and women. As you walk into the living room you spot him, clad in a trench coat, with hair down to his shoulders and keen eyes that drift from face to face.

“And then God says to him, 'Last time I checked, more people ride my invention than yours'.”

There are some snickers and a few genuine laughs, and the man turns to you, smiling and scratching the back of his head.

“Talk about comedic timing. You missed all the build up to one of my favorite jokes.”

Andrea walks over to the man and points to him.

“This is Abe. Abe? This is Oliver.”

Abe bows low, hand over his heart.

“An absolute pleasure, although we've already met once before. I don't suppose you remember me, you were only one year old at the time.”

Andrea seems taken aback by this, and there are some murmurs from the group.

>So you knew my father?
>Let's talk in private
>Play it cool, don't get too close and wait for Sammy
>Sorry, I don't remember you at all.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44588824
>>Play it cool, don't get too close and wait for Sammy
>>Sorry, I don't remember you at all.

[screaming internally]
>>
File: c12.gif (100 KB, 636x467) Image search: [Google]
c12.gif
100 KB, 636x467
>>44588824
>Play it cool, don't get too close and wait for Sammy
>Sorry, I don't remember you at all.
>>
>>44588824
>>Play it cool, don't get too close and wait for Sammy
fuck, damnit, shit
>>
>>44588905
Usually he nails the landing
>>
>inb4 the hunters are actually moms "cult" to deal with enemy vampires and other monsters
>>
Schmooze roll, +1
>>
Rolled 14 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>44588949
>>
You guys had ONE JOB anons!! ONE JOB!!
>>
Rolled 19 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>44588949
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>44588949
becoolbecoolbecool
>>
>>44588961
I know what I consider our one job to be, but what do you think it is?
>>
>>44588982
So. Cool.
>>
File: 1444773375027.jpg (159 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
1444773375027.jpg
159 KB, 640x380
>>44588982
>>44588975
IM SO SORRY
>>
>>44588500
Even that the anons don't want to stay ahead of the game. We shadowrun anons will never stop shadowrunning.
>>
>>44589012
*salute*
>>
>>44588990
Not doing what >>44588982 just did.
>>
>>44589002
well, I mean, does an unnatural 20 beat an unnatural 2? The plus 1 has to count for something, right?
>>
>>44589041
You only crit fail if there's more than one 1 on the dice.
>>
>>44589041
>>44589037
It's cool guys stop getting your panties all up!
>>
You nod and head for the snack table.

“Yeah, I don't think I remember stuff that far back. I guess you knew my dad then, right?”

Abe nods and smiles, scratching the back of his head.

“Yep. I heard about what happened to him... You have my condolences. You seem to be handling it fairly well though.”

All eyes are upon you now, and you pour yourself a cup of soda, sipping it slowly.

“I'm just doing the best that I can. But I'm here to party, not to think about that stuff.”

That is almost literally what your goals are anyway, and you temper the emotional response rising within yourself with logic and reason. Flipping out now might be the death of you. You need to know more about what happened with your parents, and Abe might have the answer, but if he knew your dad then he's definitely a hunter, and that might spell trouble.

“Right, right. Sorry, awkward reunion stuff filed away for another time. Mostly I just stopped by to check on Andrea, make sure she's keeping her nose clean, and give her this.”

He reaches into his coat and pulls out a small package wrapped in black paper.

“A late birthday present, since I wasn't here in person for it.”

Andrea hugs him tightly and rips off the wrapping with a smirk.

“What is this, another book?”

Abe shakes his head.

“Better.”

Andrea pulls open the unmarked box to reveal a silver necklace with some sort of crest hanging from it. She starts to tear up a bit, putting it on right away and toying with it, laughing quietly.

“It's hers, isn't it...?”

Abe tussles her hair and nods.

“Happy birthday, sprout.”

Abe looks over at you briefly.

“I won't be sticking around for long, but I'd like to catch up with you. What's a good time for you?”

>My schedule keeps changing, I'll let you know
>Here's fine, now's good
>How about after school? I've got a little time this week
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44589211
>>My schedule keeps changing, I'll let you know
lets us set up terms best.
>>
>>44589211
I seem to end up knee deep wherever I go, ask "sprout" she'll agree.
>>
>>44589211
>>
You finish your drink and set the cup down.

“I've got this tendency to get roped into things last minute, like this party. I'll try to clear up some time though. I'll let Andrea know when I'm free so she can tell you.”

Abe nods and smirks.

“Fair enough. Well, I'll be off then.”

He heads for the window, and Andrea rolls her eyes.

“Abe, you continue to not Batman. Use the door like a normal-”

He steps out onto the fire escape.

“I'm allowed to make a dramatic exit, you're not my real mom!”

He leans against the railing.

“Besides, I am in every way myself. And if I wasn't, I'd still be using doors.”

He leans backwards and falls, and Andrea puts her hands on her hips.

“The man who has been like a father to me for years just said I'm not his real mom. I have no idea how to take this. Oliver? Pass me a bottle of something strong. Sammy should be here soon, so let's fucking party.”

>Give Andrea the bottle, cut loose
>Pass the bottles around and sit to the side
>Why drink, when we can dance?
>Get hammered with Andrea
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44589337
>>Give Andrea the bottle, cut loose
>>
File: vician_by_caelicorn-d4mosu1.jpg (52 KB, 501x963) Image search: [Google]
vician_by_caelicorn-d4mosu1.jpg
52 KB, 501x963
>>44589337
>>
>>44589337
>>
>>44589337
>>Why drink, when we can dance?
>>
>>44589487
Some anons want to dance only with wolfu.
>>
>>44589513
some anons dont want to get wasted in an area full of monsters.
>>
I will go and ask for a pizza. You guys try to not kill Oliver while i'm away.
>>
>>44589538
Anon we're just giving the bottle to her not drinking with her. That's why there was the option to get hammered with her. To cut loose we just hand her the bottle and just that.
>>
You toss a bottle of rum to Andrea and a few people from the track team help themselves to some drinks, and before long everyone has a glass of something in hand, a few people dancing to the music. Your phone buzzes and you check it while sipping a mixed drink. You're keeping your alcohol consumption to a minimum, but you don't want to be “that guy” who stands out by not at least participating a little. The message is from Jennifer.

“Be safe. I'm going to bed early, try not to make too much noise when you come in.”

You slip your phone back into your pocket and resume your conversation about history class with one of the guys. Nick, you think. You haven't asked again to avoid being rude. There's a knock at the door, and when Andrea opens it Sammy walks in, looking like she's still really upset. From the expression on her face you can tell she wasn't expecting a party, and isn't in the mood for one either. She meets your gaze for a moment before looking away, saying something to Andrea and turning to leave.

>Follow Sammy, see what's up
>Let her go, if she needs space she needs space
>Try to text her again, maybe that'll help
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44589644
>>Follow Sammy, see what's up
>>
>>44589644
>>Follow Sammy, see what's up
>>
>>44589644
>>
>>44589644
>>
File: 136681919479.jpg (79 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
136681919479.jpg
79 KB, 1280x854
>>44589644
>Let her go, if she needs space she needs space
>Other (write-in)
Keep discussing with possibly nick the beneficts of being a member of the "Healing church" and about the up comming tournament.
>>
You politely excuse yourself from the conversation and head for the door. Andrea rests a hand on your chest and stops you right before you leave.

“She's not in a good place right now. Be careful, alright?”

You nod, walking out and following after Sammy. You catch sight of her right as she leaves the building, and you hustle after her.

“Sammy, wait up.”

Sammy stops short before continuing to walk, speeding up slightly. You quicken your pace a bit and try to catch up to her, but she just keeps speeding up, until she just breaks into a run, trying to sprint away from you.

>Give chase
>Let her go
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44589816
>>Other (write-in)
"Fuck this shit. Go back and work in your medieval politics you have a fictional throne to ascend to."
>>
>>44589816
>Give chase
>>
>>44589816
>>Give chase
>>
>>44589816
>Give chase
Friends sometimes push.
>>
>>44589816
>Give chase
>>
>>44589816
>Let her go

>Send her a text. "It's fine if you don't want to talk but be safe Sammy, there are a lot of monsters around here.

>>44589854
>>44589865
>>44589874
>>44589880
You realize this is going to do more harm than good? Likely going to agro everything in the area.
>>
Speed roll, +2
>>
>>44589874
>>44589865
>>44589854
I hope she mauls Oliver because of you guys.
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44589906
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44589906
>>
Rolled 3 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44589906
This can't end well, thank retards.
>>
File: 1445520003737.jpg (1 MB, 1009x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445520003737.jpg
1 MB, 1009x1280
Rolled 19 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44589906
I disike this idea so much that i'm not even going to roll good
>>
>>44589917
Cry about it.
>>
>>44589936
You must love it then
>>
>>44589936
Thank god it doesn't count.
>>
>>44589917
>>44589936
>>44589930
>being Spitefags
>>>/trash/
>>
>>44589978
I like Sammy, but chasing her in a monster infested area is likely to get both of us fucking killed.
>>
>>44589944
>>44589958
I'm not called tragedy anon for nothing.
>>
>>44589924
that drink had more of an effect on us than we thought
>>
You run after her, but Sammy's got the advantage on you in terms of speed, and it soon becomes clear that you're not going to be able to catch her like this. Sammy runs off, and you slow to a stop, watching her as she goes. You try to catch your breath, panting softly and resting your hands on your knees. You're not even sure what you were trying to run after her for. To comfort her, probably. Or maybe it was just fear of her leaving, of losing another person, except this time it wouldn't be your dad's fault, just your own.

“So, is this the sort of thing that you get caught up in?”

Abe's voice. You turn around but there's no one there.

“Chasing after girls at night, and then wandering alone through the streets? What would your father think... Then again, that's pretty much all he did, right? Chased your mother and walked alone, never letting anyone else get involved. But you're smarter than he was.”

Footsteps to your right. You turn, but again, nothing.

“I'm not telling you to trust me. I don't think any sane person should trust anyone completely. I'd just like to share a drink with the son of my old friend.”

Abe's hand comes to rest on your shoulder, and you turn to face him. He smiles at you, his eyes almost glowing.

“Or at the very least, allow me to see you safely back to the party.”

>I'll bite. Let's chat.
>Help me find Sammy
>Back to the party
>Not gonna lie, I'm with you on the no trust thing. Leave me alone.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44590088
>>I'll bite. Let's chat.
fuck, forgot to greentext
>>
>>44590088
>Nah. I'm just gonna chill here for a bit. I know this part of town, I'll be fine.
>>
>>44590088
>I'll bite. Let's chat.
Since you knew both my parents can you tell me how it happened?
>>
>>44590088
>>
>>44590088
>>
>>44590088
>Other (write-in)
Let me guess you putted something in the pounch didn't you?
>>
>>44590088
>>I'll bite. Let's chat.
Have a weapon ready or spell or both ready
>>
>>44590126
>>44590151
I'm gonna guess that these were by the same person
>>
>>44590088
>Help me find Sammy
>>
>>44590236
yep, fixed
>>
You sigh softly. Sammy is gone, the party is going to turn into a wild mess and your alternatives are heading back to your room, where Jennifer is already going to bed, or hanging out with Abe. You weight your options for a moment, before nodding.

“Fine. Let's grab a drink, and you can tell me about what really happened to my parents back then.”

Abe's smile widens a bit.

“All that and more. But first, a venue.”

He pulls out a small leather pouch and sprinkles some powder on the ground, which slowly forms symbols and patterns underneath him. He rests a hand on your shoulder as the patterns lift off the ground, forming a complex three-dimensional network around you both. You get the distinct impression that this is rune magic at work. He snaps his fingers and smiles, and the powder explodes in a flash of light.

As your eyes adjust, you find yourself in some sort of tavern. It's empty, aside from the bartender, and Abe heads for the counter, sitting down. He motions for you to join him, and you walk over and grab a seat. The bartender puts down the glass he had been needlessly polishing and smiles at Abe.

“The usual then?”

Abe nods and gestures to you.

“A pint of it, yeah. And the boy can have anything he likes.”

The bartender shrugs slightly and turns to you.

“What'll it be?”

>Ask for the house special
>Soda
>Water
>I'll have what he's having
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44590352
>Sasparilla.
>>
>>44590352
>Water
>>
>>44590352
>Water
>>
>>44590352
>>I'll have what he's having
no reason to stop now.
>>
>>44590352
>Water
>>
“Water suits me fine for now.”

The bartender chuckles and walks off, and Abe turns to you.

“So, where should I begin... I suppose I'll start with your birth and go from there? I could tell you how they met if you'd like, that story is fairly entertaining as well...”

>Start with how they met
>Just get to the point, when did she get turned?
>A summary is fine too
>Start from when I was born, I guess
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44590452
>>Start with how they met
>>
>>44590452
>>Start with how they met
>>
>>44590381
You spelled it wrong.
>>
>>44590452
>Start with how they met
>>
“Start from the beginning.”

Abe nods, and when the bartender returns he takes a slow sip from his drink. It's some sort of murky red liquid, like if you mixed red wine and stout. You sniff your water before taking a sip. It's cool and refreshing, and you don't taste any drugs, alcohol or other suspect substances in it.

“I remember it like it was yesterday... Back then his name was Alexander, and he was a small time monster hunter. Mostly he dealt with small-scale exterminations, pest control. The types of monster that can't be reasoned with and have to be put down. Your mother was part of a small cult trying to summon a demon. I don't think she ever really thought they would pull it off, it was just something to do on a Saturday night. Well, one day their leader succeeded...

Your father was the first person on the scene as the cult leader went around slitting throats and making sacrifices. The demon had everyone else paralyzed, and he had almost finished making his rounds, with two people left over. Your father put a bullet in him and fought the demon, but he wasn't exactly equipped for it. One of the cultists grabbed the spell book and tried to banish the demon, sacrificing himself in the process. The only two people who didn't get dragged into the pit by the spell were your parents.

From there they worked together, snuffing out similar cults in the area and making a bit of a name for themselves. They made some big enemies, as well as a number of allies. They even met my mentor, Abraham. You know, THE Abraham. Van Helsing himself. It's an inherited title, though, so it wasn't the guy who fought Dracula, just the current person holding the name. You can guess who ended up with it after him.
>>
Anyway... The point is that after a while they wanted to settle down. It wasn't exactly by choice, your mother ended up pregnant and they decided to get out while they were ahead and their enemies were beaten back. The night you were born, though, things went south. A vampire managed to sneak in, invited inside their safe house while disguised as a doctor. He bit your mother and turned her before trying to enlist her in killing you and your father. Your father killed him, but he couldn't bring himself to kill her. She fled into the night, and...”

Abe turns to you, setting down his mug.

“Your father spent three years trying to find ways to turn her back into a human, following every possible lead, and then gave up and resigned himself to hunting her down himself. He gave up hope of ever seeing his wife again the way she once was. You were all he had left. He only ever wanted a normal life for you, and you followed his footsteps instead. At least you finished what he started though.”

He chuckles quietly.

“A toast. To your mother and father.”

>My mother might still be alive
>To my parents
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44590835
>To my parents
>>
>>44590835
>>To my parents
let's not let slip what we know yet. Just in case.
>>
>>44590835
>To my parents
>>
>>44590870
Or ever.
>>
>>44590835
>To my parents
>Was shit bit before or after I was born?
>>
You raise your glass and nod.

“To my parents.”

You take a gulp of water and set your cup down, watching Abe chug the rest of his mug in a single go, slamming it down on the counter.

“Bartender, another.”

The bartender takes his mug and heads into the back with it, and Abe smiles softly.

“The king returns to claim the empty throne, Oliver. Dracula, the king of all vampires, is emerging from the shadows. He's coming here, to this town, to bring the seven families under his sway. No one knows if he plans to destroy them all or create a new era of agony and despair. After his daughters disgusted him by devoting themselves to sin and extravagance, he's been waiting for something. Whatever it was, he's on his way. We've only got a few months to prepare for it. I figured you'd want to know.”

He reclines and glances at you, taking his refill from the bartender and gazing into it.

“That's assuming the information is correct though. But I'm trying to raise awareness among people who might be willing to help fight against him. He's a scourge, a menace, and if he reclaims his throne again then there's no telling what awaits us... Can I count on you, Oliver? Will you continue to follow in your father's footsteps?”

>I'm no fighter and no hunter, what do you expect me to do?
>I only promise to try
>I'll do what I can to carry on his legacy, don't worry
>Is running an option?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44591072
>I'm no fighter and no hunter, what do you expect me to do?
>>
>>44591072
>That does sound bad, still i'm trying to grow my own strength. I'll do what's best at the time, like always.

Well who wants to bet Mom woke Dracula and we're a dhampir?
>>
>>44591072
>>I'm no fighter and no hunter, what do you expect me to do?
Holy fuck, well, no pressure.
>>
>>44591072
>>I'm no fighter and no hunter, what do you expect me to do?
>>
“I'm not a warrior, and I'm not a hunter. I might have learned a lot from my dad, but I don't see what you expect me to do.”

Abe nods slightly.

“Fair enough. I could teach you, train you to stand against him, but if you lack the will for it then there's nothing I can do. If you change your mind, just let Andrea know.”

He snaps his fingers and you're back on the street once more, Abe slowly walking away. You suddenly feel kinda thirsty, like the water you drank vanished from your system.

“I'll see you around, Oliver Spencer. Hopefully sooner rather than later.”

>Try to find Sammy again
>Go back to the party
>Follow him
>Head home
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44591370
>Try to find Sammy again.
>>
>>44591370
>Text Sammy. No sense being monster bait.
>>
>>44591370
>Try to find Sammy again
>>
>>44591450
seconding
>>
>>44591370
>Try to find Sammy again
>Text Sammy
>>
Sleuth roll plus Perception, +2
>>
Rolled 3 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44591524
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44591524
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44591524
>>
>>44591554
We Sherlock Jnr now
>>
The moment Abe is out of sight you take out your phone and text Sammy, hurrying down the street in the direction she ran and keeping your eyes peeled. There's still no response from Sammy, but you're not deterred. You try to think of where she'd run off to in this situation without a ride back to her house. She'd know Andrea's neighborhood, so she probably knows somewhere around here that she could go to. You look around for a restaurant that Sammy might like and spot a cafe that seems like the type of place Andrea might have taken her to “hang out”. As you approach you spot Sammy sitting in the outdoor area, drinking something by herself.

>Sneak over slowly
>Walk over casually
>Call out to her
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44591682
>Sneak over slowly
>>
>>44591682
>Sneak over slowly
>>
>>44591682
>Walk over casually
>>
File: 1448141097805.jpg (472 KB, 883x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448141097805.jpg
472 KB, 883x1000
>>44591682
>Sneak over slowly
>>
Sneak roll plus Conceal, +4
>>
Rolled 16 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>44592020
>>
Rolled 7 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>44592020
can we crit?
>>
Back in a bit, food time. I'll tweet when I'm heading back to my desk, I'll try not to take too long.
>>
Rolled 9 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>44592020
>>
>>44592033
Good enough. Not snake levels but it's plenty good
>>
>>44590812
>>44590835

So, clearly Van Helsing doesn't know the truth. If our mom was that young of a vamp, she wouldn't have hung around after we staked her.
>>
>>44592610
I thought that was just based on killcount
>>
File: 014.jpg (208 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
208 KB, 700x1050
>The night you were born, though, things went south.
>A vampire managed to sneak in, invited inside their safe house while disguised as a doctor. >He bit your mother and turned her...

So we are definitly a Dhampir, but more like a Blade Dhampir.
>>
>>44592634
I don't remember how old we were when we staked our mom. But she must had a good kill count from those years since she was transformed around the time we were born.
>>
>>44592719
but we've never needed blood... unless... Did Drac send a vampire of his direct lineage to the house to infect her, and by extent US, with HIS bloodline? Is he sending us psychic dreams while mom ensure's we stay alive as part of a plan?
>>
>>44592753
15ish I think, but i'm betting Dad dropped her several times. Since it took her so long to get him.

>>44592773
Well dhampirs are part living, and thus can get away with a lot of shit. Also remember that scene we had pre-cog on Jennifer?
>>
>>44592809
Or he could just never bring himself to actually finish her off.
>>
>>44592845
If that was the case, he's an idiot and should have died well before now.
>>
File: Love_and_blood_by_Natsuki_3.jpg (205 KB, 1280x1752) Image search: [Google]
Love_and_blood_by_Natsuki_3.jpg
205 KB, 1280x1752
>>44592773
What i meant to say is. We most likely became a Dhampir because our mom was changed while she was pregnant. Once mom was infectd/changed with the vampire WE which were about to be born mutadet in a way. Most likely the ressurection of Dracula involves something like his killer Van Hellsing or some of his family being the one to give birth to the new Dracula. And since Abe told us once you get on the top of the hunters community you inherent the Van Hellsing name, so once you become part of someones family you become part os that family by having the name. In other words once our dad become head hunter mom got pregnant he tried to retired and one of Dracula lineage come to our parents trying to ressurect him by using us and mom. Of course i may just be talking bullshit.
>>
>>44592809
We should ask Angie. Unless she's been given KOS orders from on high because the other angels know what's up. Or something. I dunno, shit's ramped up and I don't think we're even past the first month.
>>
>>44592895
Love makes people stupid, stupidity can be overcome with talent.
>>
>>44592753
>>44592809
We killed mom and dad 3 months ago.

>>44592916
We're literally on the first sunday we've been at this school.
And I had misread the last thread, Mom had killed at least a thousand people when we staked her though.
>>
>>44592905
Just to add something more. Since our mom was a weakend cultist the ritual which she survived might be related to Dracula or vampirrism. Since we dreamed about the sacrifice of all the people we meet, maybe the cultist leader wanted to become a vampire and maybe the one dude who sacrificed himself in the end was the vampire who turned our mom. Or course at this last part is to much far-fetched.
>>
>>44592905
Our dad didn't get the Helsing title, he just met the guy that had it, I thought.
>>
>>44592905
Our dad was never Van Helsing. He was a loner til he met mom.

>>44590812
>They even met my mentor, Abraham. You know, THE Abraham. Van Helsing himself. It's an inherited title, though, so it wasn't the guy who fought Dracula, just the current person holding the name. You can guess who ended up with it after him.
Says Abe, as in Abraham Van Helsing.

And the way this>>44590835 reads to me is that our mother was turned right after we were born.
>>
>>44593114
How'd we get the clairvoyance moment prior too us seducing Jennifer that night? Something is up. Either we're a dhampir, or someone has something a LOT stronger than a geass in our head.
>>
>>44593163
>clairvoyance moment
What moment do you mean?

And we've got an innate gift for magic, and already had the blood magic seal and whatever necromancy is keeping Angie from reaping us. There's lots of other possibilities beside dhampir. We don't even know if dhampir are a thing in this setting.
>>
>>44593223
This was prior to us getting magic. It was the night we did the ritual. We had a clairvoyant moment predicting Jennifer's state, location AND likely responses.
>>
>>44593114
>>44593104

>From there they worked together,
>snuffing out similar cults in the area and making a bit of a name for themselves.
>They made some big enemies, as well as a number of allies.
>They even met my mentor, Abraham. You know, THE Abraham. Van Helsing himself.
>It's an inherited title, though, so it wasn't the guy who fought Dracula,
>just the current person holding the name.
>You can guess who ended up with it after him.

Most likely Abe meant him but what if it wasn't him before our dad retired? But as i said this is all just a theory.
>>
>>44593265
I'm gonna check that later, once I get to work, but if you're referring to what I'm thinking of, it was just a guess based on what we already knew about the situation. QM makes conclusions for Oliver sometimes, instead of leaving it to anon to find out, since anon is occasionally really stupid.
>>
>>44593293
It's a pretty stupid one.
>>
>>44593293
>They even met my mentor, Abraham
>my mentor
>my mentor
>my mentor

I can do that too. And since Van Helsing is an inherited title, it would follow that Helsing trains his replacement, not just meets them. That was Abe's backhanded way of telling us who he is.
Also, do we have an obligation to tell the vamp girls that Abe's in town? We did agree to mutual non-aggression, and keeping something that big from them could be viewed as an aggressive act in some light.
>>
>>44593363
Pretty sure they already know, since Abe is probably Mr A.
>>
>>44593363
>do we have an obligation to tell the vamp girls that Abe's in town?

No, they already know about the hunters.
>>
>>44593339
Ys it's that's why it must be the truth.
>>
BTQM is late. Guess i will get somethign to eat to.
>>
You make your way over to Sammy slowly, taking your time to get closer and keeping out of her line of sight. You take a moment to listen in, just in case she's talking to herself or something. She's sniffling quietly, and you approach her side with careful steps. She doesn't seem to notice you, just sitting there staring into an empty teacup.

>Hi there, how's it going?
>Why did you run off? Are you trying to make me worried?
>Is everything alright?
>If you wanted space you could have just said so.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44593563
Literally tweeted a few minutes ago that I was making tea and then coming back. But oh well.
>>
>>44593590
>Is everything alright?
>>
>>44593629
Seconding this
>>
>>44593590
>Is everything alright?
>>
>>44593590
>>Other (write-in)
Seat in a table close to her. Trying in a way so she doesn't notice you.
>>
You move to sit across from her, taking the seat with a smile.

“Hey... everything alright? If you wanted space, you could have just asked for it...”

Sammy tenses, hands gripping the cup tightly, almost enough to crack it.

“Oliver, I...”

She glances at you, then back down again.

“...My dad told me about your fight with him... What you told him you'd do, if he... I know all about your right to claim something from him, and that you were holding it over his head... I know why you did it, but... but how could you? You attacked him, beat him down, and then... threatened to take his wife away from him. And you already have a claim on me...”

She sets the cup down.

“I don't want to see you right now.”

>Sammy, I can explain. You already know why I made the threat, but I never planned to go through with it.
>So you'd rather I left her there to suffer in silence? That I didn't step in at all?
>I'm sorry that I've hurt you, even indirectly. It was never my intent.
>I guess that's it then? See you around, Sammy.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44593790
>So you'd rather I left her there to suffer in silence? That I didn't step in at all?
>>
>>44593790
>>
>>44593790
>>I'm sorry that I've hurt you, even indirectly. It was never my intent
>>
>>44593790
>>
>>44593790
>>
File: 1446203941268.gif (754 KB, 400x437) Image search: [Google]
1446203941268.gif
754 KB, 400x437
>>44593790
>>Other (write-in)
Just leave.
>>
>>44587419
This.

Keep your shitposting in the subject field so we can filter it.
>>
>>44593837
Take your own suggestion.
>>
>>44593790
Be quietly angry. The right thing is the right thing, no matter what.
>>
>>44593790
>>So you'd rather I left her there to suffer in silence? That I didn't step in at all?
>>
“When I realized what was going on... Are you honestly saying you'd rather be with someone who wouldn't have stopped it? Would you have rather I let her suffer, and left things as they were? I-”

Sammy slams her hands against the table as she stands, glaring at you. There's a wild, feral look in her eyes, and she grips the edge of the table tightly.

“It wasn't your place to do anything! And you didn't just try to help her, you could have helped her quietly leave, and instead you beat my dad to the ground!”

There's movement all around you, people in quiet corners reading newspapers or discretely leaning against the sides of buildings, all suddenly tensing while trying to play it cool. Sammy doesn't seem to notice at first, but she glances around and calms a bit, sitting back down. You sigh softly.

“I know I've hurt you, and I'm sorry. I never meant for things to happen like this. I'm just trying to do what's right. The right thing to do was protecting her from getting hurt, just like how right now the right thing to do is talk to you instead of sit around at a party with people I don't know.”

Sammy looks at you for a moment, and then away again.

“Ten minutes. I'll give you ten minutes to prove to me that you're serious right now, that you're not just saying whatever you have to so I'll stick around.”

>Write-in
>>
>>44594008
>your dad didn't give me a chance to get her out quietly, and if you think he wouldn't have acted the same way, you're being naive.
>i gave him the chance to resolve it peacefully, that's why Jennifer didn't leave immediately
>>
>>44594008
>>Write-in "Sammy... I'm trying. I know nothing I've done has been perfect. I fought your dad, I'm hiding your mom, I'm making pacts with demons and vampires and all other bullshit... But I'm doing it to make this better. For you, for us. I fought your dad when he attacked me, I'm trying to help your mom onto her feet and get a job teaching, I'm studying magic and dealing with demons and vampires because I need the power to keep us safe from the world as best as I can. I broke your pact with Vanessa because I saw someone who was hurting and never deserved it. A beautiful, kind, smart, strong girl who makes things clear on what's important to me just by looking at her. I know I don't deserve your trust, or patience or affection but... I'm trying."
>>
>>44594008
>>44594151
This
>>
>>44594008
>>44594166
This seems pretty good.
>>
>>44594008
>What was happening at home would have come out sooner or later. I'm going to fix your dad, so he doesn't have his episodes. Then he's going to be clan head again. And then everything will be better. I know it hurts now, Sammy, but everything I've done, I've done to help make your life better.
>>
>>44594008
>>44594151
>>44594166
Sure, here s your thirds
>>
>>44594008
>>44594151
Seconded
>>
>>44594008
If I wasn't serious I wouldn't have backed off when you asked, wouldn't have come to defend you and save you when others attacked you after you introduced me to your clan. I wouldn't have promised to deal with your's and your father's issues, when it may take years to properly handle, and I certainly wouldn't have told you about my past. I may be an orphaned teenage fuck up, but I am nothing if not sincere in my desire to help. I was not going to let your family end up like mine, one killing the other. Because that was where it was heading. As far as the fight? I had no choice, I tried talking him down, and nearly got eviscerated for my troubles. I could have killed him, I chose to give him the chance to change and get better. I can't stand by while good people are hurt, you of all people should know that given how we met.
>>
>>44594246
> I certainly wouldn't have told you about my past
The only thing we told her is that we killed our own father after he became a vamp, anon. She doesn't know most of it
>>
Are we still going with first to three or is this a thing where you combine the key points and things you like from the good write-ins in some kind of chimeric abomination?
>>
>>44594299
Considering one post served as the third vote for two options? Chimera
>>
>>44594299
QM has strep, complete with unholy fever, so we'll probably get a wonderful chimeric abomination
>>
>>44594008
>"Sammy, the truth of the matter is that I have no clue what is happening. I came here looking for friends, family, a place to call my own. I thought I had found it with you and the Wolfe clan, and yet everywhere I turn there's something royally ducked up. First I save you, and get sucked up in a territory with you as the pawn. Then, I find your dad ducking raping your mother, raping her Sammy, and you expect me to just watch? Well obviously you haven't figured out what kind of person I am yet, cuz that's not going to happen. And on top of all this, I'm supposed to save the clan by fixing your dad's curse, something I've never even done before. Now look me in the eyes and tell me, why do you think I'm here?"
>>
>>44594442
This is good too, but i think oliver would be cussing. You should type faster anon.
>>
>>44594501
I'm on my phone, auto correct doesn't like fuck.
>>
>>44594315
Alright. If any of the late arrivals have bits you'd like to incorporate, feel free to do so as well, I trust you.
>>
You wait for Sammy to look at you again, holding her gaze before you speak.

“...I'm trying my best, and I know it hasn't been perfect. Your dad didn't give me the chance to end things peacefully because of his condition. I never wanted to fight him, but he didn't give me much choice. And now I'm hiding your mom somewhere safe while I try and fix this mess. I've made deals with devils and vampires, I'm learning magic, and even what happened with your dad, all because I'm trying to make right the things that are wrong.

I'm going to find a way to fix your dad's condition so that he can be leader of the pack again. I'm helping your mom get back on her feet in case she decides to leave the pack. I'm making all these deals so that I'll be able to protect myself and people I care about. People like you.

I broke your pact with Vanessa for the same reason I fought your dad. I saw someone suffering, someone who didn't deserve it, and I couldn't leave it alone. I saw a beautiful, intelligent girl who was hurting because of a girl she made a bad deal with, and I knew I couldn't let that slide. I know that right now I don't deserve your trust or your affection, things are really rough right now, but I'm trying. That's how you know I'm being serious.”

Sammy slowly gets to her feet. She closes her eyes.

“Throw away your claim on my mom. If you can do that, if I can know for a fact that I'm not just a pawn in this, and you're really trying to make this alright... then I'll forgive you. She can already leave the clan if she wants, Stephen is making sure of that... So throw it away, and... and don't let me keep feeling like there's someone else on your mind.”

>Alright then. I release my claim.
>No. It's my insurance. Without it, I can't protect her.
>Alright, show me proof that it's safe to.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44594573
>>Alright then. I release my claim.
To be fair, we don't need the claim. We'll just keep protecting her if we have to.
>>
>>44594573
I'm waiting for a teacher to fuck up so she can join the faculty. Your dad has repeatedly tried getting back with your mom regardless of her feelings. I made a promise. Once she's safe I'll drop it.
>>
>>44594573
>No. It's my insurance. Without it, I can't protect her.
Im not using any of these claims, i think it's an idiotic, archaic system. But as long as you wolves use it, i have to play the game
>>
>>44594573
rip wolf harem
>>
>>44594573
Oh god, my shadowrun senses are tingling so hard right now. Not even gonna vote, it hurts too much.
>>
>>44594647
>>44594646
>>44594573
Seconded. Not until it's safe to
>>
>>44594573
>>
File: the taste of shadowrun.jpg (533 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
the taste of shadowrun.jpg
533 KB, 900x900
>>44594667
You too anon? I'm sitting this one off to.
>>
>>44594573
>>44594647
Seconded
>>
>>44594573
>>
>>44594646
this
>>
>>44594698
You just had to second the shit option as well, didn't you?
>>
>>44594573
>>
>>44594573

QM, I know it's time has passed, but could we do something like >>44594442
Along with whatever wins? I just feel like we have every right to be a little pissed off with the way Sammy is treating us after all we've done.

Also, I think a little anger should suprise her enough to slip up if she is playing us at all.
>>
>>44594728
Sammy's being stupid right now. Until Jennifer's protected, or we get strong enough to hold off the wolf pack, we need that claim.
>>
“No. It's an insurance measure, something that the clan will respect while I sort this out. I'm not releasing my potential claim so long as it's still necessary to protect her.”

Sammy opens her eyes, glaring at you for a moment.

“It's not necessary, it's just putting everyone on edge. I already told you, my uncle is working out the details for her to leave the clan. Do you know how it feels, to have you claim me, make me feel like I belong with you, and then to suddenly find out that you might do the same thing to someone else? To my mom!?”

The people around you are growing tense again.

“Just drop it already, Oliver! It's only making things worse for everyone!”

>Respond calmly and concisely, don't sink to her level (write-in)
>Meet anger with anger, it's the only way she'll listen (write-in)
>Be snarky and coy, if she's trying to play you she'll give up (write-in)
>Pretend to break down and cry
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44594839
Was for>>44594748
And i agree with>>44594818
>>
>>44594878
Are those write-ins mandatory or just an option?
>>
>>44594878
So this is how much you trust me, is it? Real fucking comforting, Samantha.
>>
>>44594891
An option. I'm not gonna force everyone to try and "be creative"
>>
>>44594878
>Meet anger with anger, it's the only way she'll listen
>>
File: Bell-rigging woman.jpg (218 KB, 1896x2500) Image search: [Google]
Bell-rigging woman.jpg
218 KB, 1896x2500
>>44594878
Pic related to this options
>>
>>44594878
Spot check the people

>Respond calmly and concisely, don't sink to her level (Do you think your uncle will keep on it if I release my leverage? He knew what was happening and did nothing "for the good of the clan." If I dropped it he'd stop in a heartbeat if the thought it would help. It'd be like me dropping my claim to you while the Mark issue is still in the air. It'd just snap back to the way it was and nothing would change. I won't leave her hanging, much like I wouldn't leave you hanging.
>>
>>44594878

Anger vs. Anger. Please see: >>44594818
>>
File: 1452046338880.jpg (80 KB, 447x319) Image search: [Google]
1452046338880.jpg
80 KB, 447x319
>>44594909
Supporting.
>>
>>44594878
>>44594988
Second.
>>
>>44594878
>>Be snarky and coy, if she's trying to play you she'll give up (write-in)
Snarky and angry.
>>
>>44594878
>>Other (write-in) Admit she's right and that this paranoia and need to control the situation is all us and it would be better if this were not our problem. We just want what's best for everyone.
>>
>>44594988
I like the write and it wouldn't be hard to spin as angry
>>
This is a Quest. Put "Quest" in the subject so my filter picks you up.
>>
>>44595052
Our QM is running a fever, he missed something, it happens.
>>
>>44595052
I've always been curious why you people care so much
>>
You slowly get to your feet, looking Sammy right in the eye.

“So, this is how much you trust me? You don't believe that I'm doing this for the reasons I say I am, do you?”

You can feel your anger rising, and you let it spill over into your words. You've been bottled up for a while now, and if you hadn't spoken with Jennifer about your vision and your past, you're pretty sure all that emotion would be pouring out all at once now instead.

“It's really fucking comforting to know that when I'm trying to do a good deed, one that you've even said you can see, you sit there and tell me what's wrong with it. You know what your dad did. You know why it was wrong. And you know that if I give up my right to make that claim, she's dead. Either she's out on the street on her own, or she's stuck with Patrick until someone else comes along and does what I'm doing now. Great, Stephen is making things right, that means I can let go of it sooner. But not yet. Not until it's certain, Samantha.”

Sammy just looks at you, stunned. All her anger has drained out of her. It's like she never expected you to get mad at all, that you'd just collapse like a house of cards.

“I... I'm... I'm gonna just... go then...”

>Do what you like. I won't stop you. I'm not Mark.
>I want you to stay, I want to be able to talk about this with you.
>We should both go. Let's head back to school. I'll walk you.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44595186
>>I want you to stay, I want to be able to talk about this with you.
>>
>>44595186
This. She needs to get it through her head that we don't have wolf motivations.
>>
File: Reverse waifu battle.jpg (656 KB, 3506x2550) Image search: [Google]
Reverse waifu battle.jpg
656 KB, 3506x2550
>>44595156
Obviouly is because of their filters. Some like BTQM quest others don't with a filter it's easier for then to see or to block a quest.
>>
>>44595186
>>We should both go. Let's head back to school. I'll walk you.
Throw in that we won't talk if she doesn't want us to and combine it with
For reason stated >>44595212
>>
>>44595186
>>Do what you like. I won't stop you. I'm not Mark.
>>
>>44595186
>>44595244
Sure.
>>
>>44595186
>>Do what you like. I won't stop you. I'm not Mark.

just want to give her this burn.
>>
>>44595186
>>Do what you like. I won't stop you. I'm not Mark
>>
>>44595244
Second
>>
“Do what you want to do. I'm not going to stop you, Sammy. I'm not Mark.”

You walk past her towards the street.

“Though if you're leaving then that doesn't give me much reason to stay here, does it? So I'm going to head back to school. You can come with me if you want to, or head to the party. The choice is all yours.”

You don't wait for Sammy, walking away towards the bus stop. You can hear her footsteps, for heading towards you, and then away towards the party after a short pause. You clench your fists a little when you hear your phone go off, and you pull out your phone to check it. Two words.

“I'm sorry.”

You put your phone back into your pocket. What was she trying to prove? That she could intimidate you? Guilt you into something? Or was it really all her own insecurity? You shake your head a little bit and watch as the bus approaches, trying to decide what to do.

>Head back to your room
>Go back to the party
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44595324
>Go find some trouble, you're in a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mood.
>>
>>44595324
>>Head back to your room
Text back with "Be safe."
Also, are we able to covertly armor up? I'm not too happy with the attention we got at the cafe. Especially with the Hunters watching us, let alone what all else.
>>
>>44595324
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, all of this has been so much Hillsborough that at this point I'd be surprised if my deepest darkest shadowruns weren't true.
>>
>>44595324
>>44595370
Second.
>>
>>44595364
>>44595324
Second. We don't want to take this anger out on friends. Let's go train on the obstacle course if we can't find a fight
>>
>>44595324
>>44595370
Sure, but no armor
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.