[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNW: Anew Quest thread #31
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
Today is Friday 27th of April 2442

SUMMARY: http://pastebin.com/R9Aqmbin

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe
>>
Choose a perk:

>Sprayer
Better bonuses with automatic weapons, non automatic weapons will suffer a small penalty from your inaccuracy

>Rifleman
Better bonuses with non-automatic weapons, automatic weapons will suffer a small penalty

>One shot
Your first violent action will always have bonus....but subsequent actions will suffer a small penalty

>Gunslinger
Better bonuses with One handed weapons, Two handed weapons will suffer a small penalty from its weight

>Disabler
You can shoot some weapons out of their owner's hand without hurting them....probably.

>None [Save it for the next shuffle]
>>
>>44561983
>Disabler
You always pick the worst times to run.
>>
>>44561997
Hello anon.

well I can start later if you want. Like i said before, I am mostly free for the next five days.

Should i start later on?
>>
>>44562040
Start in 5-7 hours. That's the best time to run. Try to keep it around that time.
>>
>>44562069
This will fuck up my sleeping schedule but alright. Thank you anon.
>>
>>44562100
bump
>>
Bump?
>>
We are back.

Choose a perk from the above mentioned
>>
>>44561997
You chose disabler.

You, Maria and Mile headed south once you exited Fortress. Mile refused to talk to Maria (and to you) and vice versa. You were stuck on one silent journey.

>Ask Mile to open his radio
>Say something to Maria
>Say something to Mile
>Remain silent
>Other
>>
>>44567079
>Remain silent
>>
>>44567079
>Remain silent
>>
You didn't want to be the one breaking it. You kept your mouth shut and move onwards

Up in the horizon, you could see several of these Mini fortresses heading south as hell, there were at least five of them with the largest taking the leader.

>Remain silent
>Ask Maria something
>Say something to Mile
>other
>>44567150
>>44567169

hello anons.
>>
>>44567280
>as well
>taking the lead
>>
>>44567280
>Remain silent
Hello Snow
>>
>>44567280
>Remain silent
Hello Snow.
>>
>>44567417
>>44567423
The fortresses were heading for a small town, it was too close to be Collinstown.

This must be the seeds. With the sudden annihilation of boulder city. Fortress had to take some offensive measure to ensure its safety.

You heart was racing as the radiation levels started to dangerously rise. Maria had a counter somewhere, it started to tick like crazy. Even inside the protection of the suit, you were started to feel tired. Your withdrawal didn't help either.

>Ask for a quick rest
>Ask Mile for RadX/Radaway
>Ask Maria for some assistance, she is a surgeon after all
>Bullet the bullet, move onwards
>other
>>
>>44567527
>>
>>44567527
>>
>>44567527
>Ask Maria for RadX/Radaway
>>
>>44567567
>>44567596
"Mile...I need some RadX." Mile replied with a small chuckle with a little trace of disgust.

"Dumb nigger...How are you exactly going to gobble up the X with exposing yourself to the-" A scream cut Mile off, It wasn't...human. It was coming from the imperious wall of thorned vegetation on your east where Kenneth ended it all. It was veiled well by the the immense amount of radiation in the air...not as if no one wouldn't know this place.

"Ooooh no, Don't you fucking dare. We are already having one dead weight." Mile's warning was met by a glare from Maria.

"Dead weight? Huh? You sure love to spout shit from your mouth. Let's see who will save your scrawny ass when the time comes...."

>You are probably right, we can't take much risks.
>[Go there by yourself]
>[Tell Maria and Mile about X.Y and Vallie Heartman]
>[Convince them to join you] [Rol CHR]
>Other

>>44567638
hello anon.
>>
>>44567790
Mile probably won't care, but maybe Maria will be interested
and hi, Snow
>>
>>44567790
>>
>>44567838
>>44567851
"Vallie Heartman, I heard this name before..I..I can't remember." She rubbed her forehead while Mile sighed "That is nice and all but we are not going in there. There are still some tiny robots flying in a blue hazardous cloud. Take a breather and they will a precipitate in your lung...let's just fucking go."

>Our radsuit will protect us?
>You are right , we don't even know what is beyond this shit
>Then How come did these tiny small blue robots kill all the androids and synths but not us?
>[Go there by yourself]
>Other
>>
>>44568036
>Then How come did these tiny small blue robots kill all the androids and synths but not us?
>>
>>44568036
>>
>>44568116
>>44568253

"We already have some of those fucks in our lungs since the winds scattered a fraction of them. Poking straight into this hive will do us no good with their immense concentration in this area." He said it blatantly.

>[Go there by yourself]
>Other
>>
>>44568318
>>
>>44568318
>Maria, you're the medical expert around here, is he right?
>>
>>44568344
>>44568374
"hah! Barely, they will pass right through our measly filter. Put some sense in ...my N-....Richard."

Maria probably spoke for your sake not for Mile's. You could see concern in her sickly eyes "He...is right. Our immune system will form a collagen pouch-like structure around it treating it as any foreign body. While this is also true among some advanced synths, these nanites can detect any synth component, the rest is....painful to watch. It was made to destroy them only not us."

You backed down for now. The screams would occasionally echo in the irradiated still air.

The three of you took a small break. Mile opened his radio while Maria extended her mechanical arms for a quick maintenance.

>Focus on guarding the dyad
>Say something to Mile
>Say something to Maria
>Other
>>
>>44568608
>Say something to Maria
"just wondering, can your autodoc fix a broken spine?"
>>
>>44568753
"My auto doc can heal multiple serious injuries on the go. But more complex injuries like a broken spine will require a prolonged operation plus the necessary pieces for augmentation, Why you are asking?"

>How much does these implant cost?
>Just asking
>I knew someone who made a stupid bet and broke his spine. Was wondering whether someone aside from the big guys and gal from the big empty can help him
>[Say nothing]
>other
>>
>>44568948
>I knew someone who made a stupid bet and broke his spine. Was wondering whether someone aside from the big guys and gal from the big empty can help him
>>
>>44568972
"Yeah, I can do that, for a reasonable fee of course. I had mine removed; too much of a reliability. Where is this friend of yours?"

>I...don't know.
>He buggered off after Boss fired him.
>He isn't in Cobstown, that's for sure
>He might have wound up at Fortress? Does the name Pomme ring any bell?
>other
>>
>>44569049
>I...don't know.
>>hey Mile, got any idea of where Pomme went?
>>
>>44569088
"That crippled guy? The fuck do i know? I don't care to be honest." He spat.

The screams grew fainter, whatever it was, it was delving inside this madness. Good riddance.

While putting on the rad suit, you couldn't eat, drink, sleep or take a shit. You were surprised who Maria just walked alongside you with no protection what so ever.

Without some RadX you were getting awufully tired. You wanted to sleep and to take one large pile of shit.

>Demand for another rest
>Just move onwards, the radiation has to end at some point
>Take off the suit, relief yourself and gobble the rad X
>other
>>
>>44569223
the more time we spend here the worse it'll get
>>
>>44569223
>>
>>44569281
>>44569294
You dragged yourself with Mile and Maria.You were getting close to the center of the radiation, the seed.

The Fortresses from earlier were engaging those manics, a huge battle was brewing in the horizon. One of the tanks took a heavy hit from one of those suicides. Apparently they were built to last. It was slowly retreating while the remaining ones shelled the seed with artillery and gunned/burned everyone getting close.

Problem was: they were heavy outnumbered. The underestimated this cult who was packing a punch. Soon, other suiciders threw themselves at and under these sturdy fortresses.

The end was nigh when someone from a tower carpet bombed the area with a barrage of small mini nukes. After three waves of nuclear devastation, All the Fortresses were lost.

The seed had made a statement today; one of the mightiest forces in the Mojave couldn't raze their town. This was only just the beginning.

>Hide
>Approach the seed
>Attack the seed
>Try to pass by undetected
>Choose another route
>turn back, warn Fortress
>other
>>
>>44569554
>those suiciders
>they underestimated
>>
>>44569554
>Try to pass by undetected
>>
>>44569623
They saw the three of you alright but none chose to fire upon you. Maria probably knew some men and women in the wreckage but she restrained herself; A tempest of uncontrolled emotion would get her killed.

You were slowly getting out of the radiation radius. Collinstown ought to be your next destination in the future.

And that concludes our short thread. Thank you for participating. i feel awfully sleepy
>>
>>44569796
thanks for running
rest well, but don't go after the light
>>
>>44569796
Thanks for running, enjoy your rest.
>>
>>44569850
>>44569862
future sessions will be longer, i hope. I am glad that you remembered Pomme, anon. i might draw something before i sleep.

Goodnight anons.

If you haven't voted already, please do.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.