[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 5
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44346167/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

You now, this isn't too bad, this day. I mean, I never really got to go on road trips in my old life, especially none like this, Sitting in an open cart slowly rolling and bumping through a field with warm sunlight pouring over me like a fresh bath. Hell, I'd say the freezing air is actually making it a bit better, kind of nice actually, though it is a bit uncomfortable.

Which is strange, since I was sure that laying in the back of a cart rolling down a road bumpier than my cats back... I sigh, sitting up from my makeshift pillow of sacks that felt like they were made of sandpaper...I miss my cat, I haven't really been thinking about the little furball lately, what with the whole fighting for my life and remembering to entirely different life things. She was so soft and cuddly, kind of cry baby, but hey at least she kept me company when I wasn't able to go outside. I sigh, rubbing my forehead as I slump forward and stare out of the back of the cart, at the seemingly endless fields of grass rolling behind us.

Well, I mean it's not like she wouldn't have anyone to take care of her. Still I do wonder what.

"Master are you okay?" Little green asks, laying its head on my lap, I look down at it and smile...well maybe I still do have a "Cat" in a way "You're staring at nothing again, do you sense something I do not?"

"Poi toi?" Poi asks, peeking out from one of the empty glass jugs that we've been emptying over this trip

"No it's nothing, just thinking a bit about the past" I sigh as I lean back against the sacks, "Just don't worry about it okay?"

"Say, talking about the past" Berry says from the front end of the cart, leaning against the edge "You've never told me how you three met, or...how you met this friend of yours you all seem so determined to get back to"
cont
>>
>>44506095

"Well, I'd say it's none of your business" Sam says angrily from the head of the cart, turning to face us with the burnt and scarred side of his face "And I'd also tell you to keep your nose out of it, people tend to find prying into their personal lives kind of annoying you know"

"Look, we'll" Lucy begins to say slowly "Tell you about it later, maybe when we camp next, okay Berry, I'm sorry that Sam's being rude again?"

"Oh don't worry, I understand" Berry says meekly "I mean, you've been through alot, I honestly expect you and your sister to be more like him"

"Oh like being like me is a bad thing" Sam says, shaking his head with a smug grin on his face

What do you say?
[] Yeah, being like sam is a gift isn't it?
[] Soooo, how much longer till we get to swamp
[] Can we get lunch, I'm starving
[] Well, we met Sam a....couple of years ago right? crawled onto our family farm half dead, and...well we never really asked where he came from before
[] Look, does it really matter, Berry? We've been friends for nearly as long as we can remember, isn't that enough to now
[] Oh be nice Sam
[] So....I spy with my little eye...something, grey
[] Yeah just stay out of it, okay?
[]SOoooo boooored
[]write in
>>
>>44506110
>[] Well, we met Sam a....couple of years ago right? crawled onto our family farm half dead, and...well we never really asked where he came from before
>>
>>44506110
>[] Oh be nice Sam
>[] Well, we met Sam a....couple of years ago right? crawled onto our family farm half dead, and...well we never really asked where he came from before
Happy new year Headmaster
>>
>>44506110
[] Can we get lunch, I'm starving
[] Well, we met Sam a....couple of years ago right? crawled onto our family farm half dead, and...well we never really asked where he came from before
[] Look, does it really matter, Berry? We've been friends for nearly as long as we can remember, isn't that enough to now
[] Oh be nice Sam
>>
>>44506110
>>
>>44506110
>[] Yeah, being like sam is a gift isn't it?
>tease sam
>>
>>44506110
>[] Can we get lunch, I'm starving[] Well, we met Sam a....couple of years ago right? crawled onto our family farm half dead, and...well we never really asked where he came from before
>[] Look, does it really matter, Berry? We've been friends for nearly as long as we can remember, isn't that enough to now
>[] Oh be nice Sam
>>
>>44506110
>What do you say?
>[] Yeah, being like sam is a gift isn't it?
>[] Soooo, how much longer till we get to swamp
>[] Oh be nice Sam
>>
"Oh be nice Sam" I sigh as I look back at him, stretching back to get a better look "She's just asking, no reason to act like that"

"Yeah, she was just asking, you don't have to be so mean just because of a harmless question like that" Minor says with a huff

"Yeah, and I just don't like" Sam says, pausing to find words that won't reveal our little secret of not really being native this place "talking about it okay, it's hard for me, understand"

"I'm sorry I was just curious, and...I knew it must've been, please forgive me" Berry says, sheepishly, burying her head in her arms as she blushes

"You should be" Sam mutters as he continues to stare at the road

"Sorry, you should know by now Sam isn't really a morning person" Lucy says with a smirk as she turns around and leans over the back of the cart's seat to look at Berry "as hard that is to believe"

"Yeah and it's hard to believe you're a woman sometimes" Sam says with a wicked grin "Well then again...no it isn't, not all, what with all the gardening you do"

"Oh shut up" Lucy says turning around to smack Sam on the back of the head

"Like an old married couple" Minor sighs "kind of adorable sometimes, isn't it"

"...Yeah" Berry says with a smile as she looks at me "it's nice to see that people so different can still be friends"

"Yeah, it is isn't it?" I say as I sit back up, nodding slowly as I rub the back of my aching head "and there's few people quite as different as them...but if you have to know how we met I can tell you"

"REALLY!?" Berry asks, nearly tackling be to the floor of the cart a she crawls over far to close for me

"Yeah, if you give me some room to breath" I Say, pushing her away gently

"Okay" She says, sounding a bit deflated now

"Hey you never tell me to give you room" Minor says with a smirk as she scoots closer to me "Doesn't really seem fair to me"

"Look is that really important?" I ask with an angry sigh "if you want I can start, but anyways"

"Please don't" Minor whimpers,
cont
>>
>>44506478
I turn to minor, not so much as glaring as looking at her as angrily as I can without scaring her. She shies away, before I smile and she scoots right back up next to me, nearly leaning against me

Berry laughs as Poi giggles in her own slimey way.

"Sooo, how did master meet the smelling one anyways?" Little green asks, looking up at me from my lap

"As I was saying" I say holding up a hand "Me and Lucy met Sam...a couple of years ago wasn't it?"

Sam grunts in agreement

"Oh yeah it had to be right" Lucy says, her eyes lighting up as she remembers the other way we met sam, half starved and looking like he just threw himself into a wheat fresher, in the middle of our pumpkin patch

"Yeah, well he crawled onto our family farm half dead" I say leaning closer to berry, before I smirk "And well we never really asked where he came from before"

"Mhm, one of the reasons why we're such good friends" Sam says with a grin "but only one of em"

"oh, I was expecting...something else" Berry sighs, slumping back against the side of the cart

What do you do?
[] cheer her up
[] talk with sam
[] talk with lucy
[] Switch places with Sam or Lucy
[] Play with poi
[] try to learn a bit more about Berry
[] teach little green something *what*
[] enjoy the sights
[] take a nap
[] Ask Minor how she's enjoying the trip
[]write in
>>
>>44506669
>[] cheer her up
>[] Play with poi
>[] try to learn a bit more about Berry
Weren't we supposed to assign Pos level?
>>
>>44506669
>[] cheer her up
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44506669
>[] cheer her up
>[] talk with sam
>[] enjoy the sights
>>
>>44506689
Oh you can do that to if you want, sorry
>>
>>44506669
>cheer her up
>[] Play with poi
>[] Ask Minor how she's enjoying the trip

Also didn't you say something about leveling little green up last thread?
>>
>>44506751
I said how to get it past larva stage to level it up
>>
>>44506751
We need to feed him a lot more than we are.
>>
>>44506669
>cheer her up
>[] Play with poi
>[] Ask Minor how she's enjoying the trip
>>
>>44506669
>"Oh? what were you expecting?"
>>
"Well if it cheers you up, we know about as much about him as you do" I say lying through my teeth, as I smile to try and hide it

"Oh, well I just figured you two would...forget it" Berry sighs shaking her head "Guess I'll just have to find out alongside you then"

"Yeah right you wish" Sam says with a quick chuckles as Lucy gives me a thumbs up while Berry looks out over the field as Poi slithers over to me and starts to playing with my hair

I grab her hands and start to wave them up and down, making her giggle in the same way she speaks as she waves back and forth in sync with my movements.

"So, what about you" I say as I stare at Berry's dull red mess of hair "do you have anything you'd like to share"

"Oh I'm no where near as intersting as you are, I'm just an inn keepers daughter, learned to cook, clean and how to throw out drunks" She says, turning back to face me with a smirk "b..but I've tried to practice sword fighting, but well couldn't find a teacher"

A jolt goes through my system and I stand up, looking around as I smell something...no not smell I...I feel it like at the back of my head, like I'm being hunted

What do you do?
[] ignore it and sit down
[] Tell sam
[] Unsheathe minor friend and look around
[] Unfurl The 33rd legions banner
[]Shout loudly to try and scare it away
[] Whistle to make little green follow and get off the cart
[] Stop the cart
[] write in

also you can level Poi up if you want
she has 2 unspent levels, currently
>>
>>44507050
>she has 2 unspent levels, currently
Well do we level her like we would ourself or does she have special monster classes?
>>
>>44507050
>[] Tell sam
>[] Unsheathe minor friend and look around
>[] Unfurl The 33rd legions banner
>>
>>44507050
>[] Tell sam
>>
>>44507060
She gains special abilities based on what you choose for her
Like, Monster master would give her legion esc powers and other things
>>
>>44507050
>[] Tell sam
>>
>>44507132
In that case i have to vote for either Iron Wall or Gladiator, Becuase with a slime those sound fun and useful.
>>
>>44507132
>>44507261
Eh sure, Gladiator slime sounds fucking fun.
>>
I slowly pull my zweihander out from its sheath on my back, looking around at the empty fields of shoulder high grass, tall boulders sticking out of it like a bunch of peeping toms, just in front of us, I wince, feeling for some reason like they're about to rise up and

"Sam, I've got a bad feeling about this" I say, panting and struggling to breath as my sense go hay wire, I can hear the birds tweeting above me, the soft bubbling of Poi's body, Little green chittering, Minor grinding her teeth and someone gasping in surprise

"What?" sam asks turning back to look at me "oh don't tell me you're getting chicken on me"

"Don't insult Lady Krovachi" Berry says angrily standing up as

*Twang*

Someone fires and arrow

What do I do?
[] tackle berry down 1d20+speed
[] Catch it 1d20+dex
[] Run towards the source 1d20+ speed
[] POI DO SOMETHING
[] STOP THE CAAAAAAAAAAART!
[] write in

to make it easier, we'll vote for poi's class after this combat
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44507368
>[] Catch it 1d20+dex
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44507368
>[] tackle berry down 1d20+speed
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44507368
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44507368
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44507368
>[] STOP THE CAAAAAAAAAAART!
>>
>>44507397
>>44507401
>>44507433
>>44507494
>Not wanting to be a badass and catch the arrow
Fucking pussies.
>>
My body moves on its on, time stopping for a moment as I'm stuck seeing Berry's eyes go wide in surprise and barely felt fear. The next moment I'm on top of her, an arrow with a feather of the purest white, dotted with spots of grey sticking out of the floor of the cart, still shaking from impact.

Berry looks at me, at a loss for words as I hear Sam curses several times and quite loudly. I turn and see him pushing Lucy into the back of the cart, covering her back as Minor falls to the floor clutching her head.

Little green stands low to the ground, ready to pounce on anything that gets close, as Poi rises up, looking around in confusion

"TAINT DAMMED MAN, YOU MISSED, NOW WE HAVE TO KILL ONE MORE OF THESE DAMN MERCHANTS" I Hear a voice growl angrily from in front of the cart

"OOOOOOH OH YOU BETTER WISH THAT YOU KILL ME BEFORE YOU GET CLOSE TO THIS CART" Sam bellows in a rage

"W..What's happening" Lucy whimpers in confusion, covering her head "Are we under attack, but I didn't even see anyone I...oh god..s"

I hear the grass rustling around me as Minor tries to hide up a one of the bags in the back of the cart

Little green hisses

"TOI POOOI" Poi says waving happily at the men out of the carts

What do you do?
[] Run over the front with sam
[] Lead Little green and Poi out the back
[] Defend the back of the cart
[] Stand tall and give a speech with the banner of the 33rd
[] NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HERE, NO ONE TRIES THIS SHIT ON MY FRIENDS AND GETS OUT ALIVE
[] write in
>>
>>44507717
>[] Run over the front with sam
>[] NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HERE, NO ONE TRIES THIS SHIT ON MY FRIENDS AND GETS OUT ALIVE
>>
>>44507717
>[] NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HERE, NO ONE TRIES THIS SHIT ON MY FRIENDS AND GETS OUT ALIVE
>>
>>44507717
>[] Lead Little green and Poi out the back
>>
>>44507717
, poi and lil green
>>
>>44507717
>>
I growl gritting my teeth as I place my hand to my the side of my head, my headphones forming with a slight tingling shock as I run over the back of the cart, leaping over Lucy and slamming against the back of the seat, pulling myself up to the top of it as Sam looks at me in surprise, but why's he doing that? I mean he's been my friend long enough to know I don't let shit like this slide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

No one gets away with trying to hurt my friends, I won't let them even try to take them away from me, I won't give them the chance to even spill a single drop of blood from any of them. and this song is doing me any favors in keeping calm and in control BUT WHY SHOULD I WITH ANIMALS LIKE THIS.

I look, tilting my head as the cold metal of my eye patch digs into my cheek as I hear Little green try its best to climb up with me as Poi peeks around my shoulder curiously.

"Oh boy don't you know you aren't supposed to keep her kind around ya" the trash I take to be the leader of this slime chuckles, walking forward, wearing a set of chain mail under a light brown coat that looks like it was made from the same sacks as the ones in our cart "Why you could"

"NOT" I shout, cutting him off "A SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HERE ALIVE, NO ONE TRIES THIS SHIT ON MY FRIENDS AND GETS OUT ALIVE"

"And there goes our chance to settle this peacefully like normal people" Lucy sighs from behind me "At least try to make it quick...sister"

"L..Lady Krovachi I..didn't know you" Berry says from the floor of the cart

"Kick their asses Krov" Minor says loudly from her hiding place

"Oh good, I always like having a paterner when I rape something" Sam says cockily as he cracks his knuckles

"Ooooh can I eat these ones maaaaaaaster?" Little green asks, sounding on the edge of orgasm if it can even have on

"Tooooi?" Poi asks curiously

there are seven men in front of me, all looking dirty and worn out like the scum they are
cont
>>
>>44508102
"Ooooh, well you heard her boys, KILL EM ALL" The bandit says, raising his axe

What do you do?
[] Tell little green to feed 1d100
[] try to get Poi to fight...somehow 1d100
[] Fight beside sam 2d100
[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
[] Armor break 1d20+Str and weapon
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] GUTSTAB 1d100
[] Recklessly charge at him 1d20+str and speed
[] Disarm 1d100
[] Reaping dance 1d100
[] Boast
[] write in
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44508167
>[] Tell little green to feed 1d100
>[] try to get Poi to fight...somehow 1d100
>[] Recklessly charge at him 1d20+str and speed
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44508167
>>
>>44508167
>>
>>44508167
>>
Rolled 18, 14, 15, 10 = 57 (4d20)

>>44508167
>[] Fight beside sam 2d100
>>
Rolled 64, 36, 23, 41 = 164 (4d100)

>>44508246
...fucking wrong dice
>>
>>44508238
>>44508242
Oi roll.>>44508246
Wrong dice buddy, And you only roll once.
>>
Rolled 66, 70, 21, 46, 86 = 289 (5d100)

>>44508167
>] Tell little green to feed 1d100
>[] Reaping dance 1d100
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>44508167
>>44508238
>>
Rolled 59, 88, 33, 16 = 196 (4d100)

>>44508167
>[] Fight beside sam 2d100
>[] Reaping dance 1d100
>>
"Yes, you can eat these ones" I say angrily as I leap off the front of the cart

"Oh that's fucked up" Sam says, his eyes gone wide as I hear Lucy stammer in shock at what I just said, but they don't know what's best for them, I need to keep the nice and safe at any cost

Poi follows after me, happily, probably not realizing what's going on as she sways back and forth in a kind of dance.

The bandit leader looks at me, terrified as Little green drops down by my side, drooling acid

"OH FUCK THAT, AND DAMN YOU TO HELL, I'll JUST HAVE TO SHOW YOU HOW A LITTLE GIRL IS SUPPOSED TO ACT" The man screams as he runs at me, axe raises, its crudely made and wrapped in bandages

"Oh, and suddenly what you said isn't so fucked up" Sam says shacking his head as he falls next to me

I scream in rage, and charge forward, lowering my shoulder as I run right at the bandit, as his friends draw their swords.

I slam my shoulder into his gut, taking the air out of it as he gasps and falls to the ground, clutching his get. Poi holds his hands down, giggling as he struggles and reaches for the knife in his belt

only for Little green, with a cheer to bite into his throat, ripping it to pieces as he screams his dying, gurgling breath.

"Toi?" Poi asks, looking down at her hands in confusion as they stain red, as little green continues to gnaw and chew at the bastard's neck, as he twitches and tries to push it away with his last drops of strength.

"Jesus christ...can't say he didn't deserve it though" Sam sighs "Just have to make sure the ladies don't see it, eh"

"Sam" I say angrily as sam looks at me with a smirk on his lips

"Well, the ladies who AREN'T you" Sam sighs shaking his head

"Seven above, its eating him" one of the bandits says, backing away as little green has its feast, and toi tugs on my arm, trying to get me to help her new friend, shouting in worry
cont
>>
>>44508565

What do you do?
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] recklessly charge them 1d20+str and speed
[] You don't have to die, leave and I won't murder you all
[] It's just hungry
[] RUUUUN
[] GUTSTAB 1d100
[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] Mercy kill the leader
[] Act like a deranged monster to scare them off
[] write in
>>
File: Smile.jpg (107 KB, 678x842) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
107 KB, 678x842
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44508601
>[] It's just hungry
>[] Mercy kill the leader
>"Smile"
>[] recklessly charge them 1d20+str and speed
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>44508601
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
>>44508601
[] Mercy kill the leader
[] Act like a deranged monster to scare them off
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>44508601
>[] It's just hungry
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>44508601
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>44508601
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>44508601
[] Mercy kill the leader
[] It's just hungry
[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>44508601
>[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
>[] Mercy kill the leader
>>
I stare at them, as they look at us with a look of pure terror in their eyes as the song that was pumping me into a violent frenzy ends and is replaced as I breath, calming a bit as Sam walks over to me. A wet tearing and a stomach churning crunching fills the air as Little green feeds, loudly, singing praises to me in the back of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx0y4ys_Huk

And the cries of mercy from the leader, still alive as my Hiver devours him like a snack.

I close my eyes

"HAAAAAALP MEEEE, GAAAAAAWDS HAAAAAAALP MEEE, AHHMM SWORRY AAAAAHM SWORRRY HAAAAAAAAAALP MEE" He cries, grabbing my legs "AAAH WANNA GOO HOOOOME HAL"

And I stab Minor friend into his skull, cutting it in half and ending his torment as Poi looks at me, confused and slightly horrified.

"I told you" Sam says walking forward as I press my boot on the mans head and pull the sword out, as Green eats through the rest of its neck "you should've made it count, now you have my friend to deal with, AND ME!"

"...Y..you're all monsters" the man back away says, pulling his tattered hood down to reveal rust red hair and a young face like ours "You're all...you let it eat him, I'll..KILL YOU BOTH"

He runs towards me, raising his blade as I grab minor friend in both hands, he swings down, digging into my shoulder as I stab forward, plunging the zweihander into his chest

current hp: 1700 out of 1900

He gasps and stumbles back, swinging at Sam, who takes the hit without flinching as his shirt is stained red.

He slams his knee into the man's leg as he drags his sword down his chest, tripping and knocking him to the floor half way through his cut

He looks at us, still grasping his blade as he pants, his other hand on his stomach as he breaths raggedly

He looks back to his five other friends, who look at eachother, their former boss, us and him

"COWARDS" the man growls "YOU'LL LET THEM DO THIS"
cont
>>
>>44509030

What do you do?
[] Swing at him 1d100
[] GUTSTAB 1d100
[]Disarm him 1d100
[] BREAK HIS ARMOR 1d100
[] Pick him 1d20+str
[] Sam?
[] let sam do it
[] fight the others with sam 2d100
[] Force Poi to end him
[] Make Poi look away
[] Whistle for little green
[] write in
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>44509055
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44509055
>[] Pick him 1d20+str
>[] Whistle for little green
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>44509030
>[] Swing at him 1d100
>[] Sam?
>[] Make Poi look away
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>44509055
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>44509055
>[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
>>
>>44509065
>>44509069
>>44509085
>>44509104
>>44509118
These fucking rolls.
>>
>>44509150
Oi MINE >>44509069 (You) was a d20, Not my fault you lot are choosing d100 options.
>>
>>44509055
>[] Make Poi look away
>>
"Look away Poi, you don't want to see this" I say sadly as I look down at the now panting boy...who has to be my age or close to it

I raise my blade as the boy stares at me furiously as he clenches his blade. He stands up, stabbing me in the stomach as I swing down into his shoulder, Sending him down to one knee as I gasp in pain

hp left 1400+Bleeding

Sam slams his fist into his head, a large crack echoing from it as the boy starts to bleed, staring me in the eye as he drives the blade deeper. I gasp, smacking him as hard as I can as I rip my zweihander out of what's left of his shoulder.

current hp: 1150+bleeding

He pants and stumble towards me again

I swing at him, and he wildly swings his blade down, glancing my face, over my bad eye, I yelp in pain, grabbing it as Sam dives his hand into his guts, ripping them out as I hear little green continue to eat its meal

current hp: 1000+bleeding

The man coughs and wheezes raggedly, like he's dying as he takes one more step forward and weakly swings his sword at me.

Current hp: 999

I slam the flat side of mine against his head, sending him to floor with one more ragged breath as his eyes fog over. I clutch my stomach panting as

"YOU WHOOOOORE"

Oh godammit, why can't just leave us alone, ah well, If they want to die, they have to die, them or us

what do you do
[] ALL TOGETHER NOW 4d100
[] recklessly charge at them 1d20+str and speed
[] GUTSTAB 1d100
[] DISARM 1d100
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d100
[] normal swing 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 47, 25, 69, 46 = 187 (4d100)

>>44509373
>[] ALL TOGETHER NOW 4d100
>>
Rolled 32, 90, 64, 92 = 278 (4d100)

>>44509373
>>
Rolled 92, 31, 79, 13 = 215 (4d100)

>>44509373
>>
Rolled 17, 79, 25, 34 = 155 (4d100)

>>44509373
>>
>>44509400
>>44509421
>>44509427
92,90,79,92, Not bad!
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>44509373
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Current HP:949 +bleeding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdOm7TFL_pY

Wait....what is that...russian? it sounds russian, why am I listening to a russian song right now? that makes absolutely no sense at all...still sounds nice so far.

"I'll KILL YA, I'LL" the bandit running at me shouts, before I stab my sword through his gut, lifting him off the ground with one shacking hand as I hold my headphones in place with the other one.

He drops his sword, starring down at me as he grabs onto mine to try and stop himself from falling down it, as flames lick and lash out from the big fucking hole in his stomach. I tilt my sword down to get him off as he falls limp and

I hear another scream of guttural rage from my right, as a balding man with a long and braided beard screams as he raises his hammer to smash my head in like a broken tv screen

Sam tackles him, fury in his red eyes as he starts pounding his fists into the man's head

"OH WHAT THINK YOU CAN DO SOMETHING HUH!?" He screams as blood splatters his face as the man goes limp, his arms twitching with every unnecessary punch Sam introduces to his face "I WON'T LET YOU EVEN DREAM OF TOUCHING HERE"

I hear a twang wincing as I hear something fly right by my ear, I look up and see a weasly man, and a second later see Poi trying to wrestle the bow from his hands, as he tries to keep it out of hers

the last two men look to eachother

"Oh tainted hells, lets get out of here" One says to another before the ground cracks under them as vines and roots hold their legs in place

"You aren't going anywhere"Lucy says, sounding guilty of herself "Just...stay where you are, and I will try my damnedest to make sure they don't hurt you...please just give up"

What do you do?
[] recklesly charge the last one 1d100
[] Double team with sam 2d100
[] Break Lucy's promise already 1d100
[] Go back to the cart, let same deal with it
[] see how the hiver is doing
[] interrogate the last to
[] Make sure minor and Berry are okay
[] write in
>>
>>44509791
[] see how the hiver is doing
[] interrogate the last to
>>
>>44509791
>[] Make sure minor and Berry are okay
>[] see how the hiver is doing
>[] interrogate the last to
Why is it always in Da'ta that you make all these spelling mistakes all the time HM?
>>
>>44509791
>>
>>44509791
it's over
>>
>>44509791
>>
>>44509791
>>
>>44509791
>>
welp. Rolls fucking with us or not, we STILL make a great team with sam. That asshole is so best.
>>
current hp: 899+ bleeding

I sigh, clutching my stomach as I turn back to the cart, turning to look at little green as Sam walks up to the man who's struggling to keep his bow out of the hands of Poi.

The hiver's head is inside of the man's chest, which is now just an empty husk covered in blood, his face still staring at me, frozen in terror with the deep gash that ended his pain, right between his eyes and running across the bridge of his nose....and I don't feel sick looking at it

I turn away, feeling disgusted with myself, before I remember I did it to protect my friends, so I'm in the right here right?

Sam and Lucy gained 1 level
Poi gained one unsigned level

I sigh shaking my head as I walk around the back of the cart, peeking around the corner to see Berry and Minor sitting their as calmly as they could be given what just happened

"Krovy" Minor says rushing over to me "You're hurt, you really weren't careful this time...didn't even bother to stop up your bleeding...hold still for a second"

"Wait I was just...haaa fine" I sigh as I hold my arms up, as Minor holds up my now tattered white shirt

"You really are amazing, you and Mr Dracul" Berry says looking at me with her hands on her lap "I just wish I could help"

I shrug, wincing as Minor rubs something on my stomach, that stings like a bitch, before she wraps a roll of bandages tightly over it. She pats my stomach and smiles

"There, that should do it" She says with a sigh "try not to move to much for awhile, or it might open back up, or something...I don't know really, since this all..you know, also you probably should get more armor or...you know you all should so you don't..."

"Hey sister, can you come over here before sam kills the rest of these guys?" Lucy shouts, in exasperation "also we need to talk later"

"Coming" I sigh as I pull my shirt...well it's more like a bunch of rags now...I need to get a new one...I think this is the first shirt of mine that I had to get rid because it
cont
>>
>>44510308
just got too torn up...Man I've been doing a lot more dangerous stuff since I got here, is it because of the world, or am I just living life as fast as I can now that I can actually do this kind of stuff

"Okay, stop with that, but we didn't know you were coming horseshit" Sam growl as he holds the bow man's head in his hands, leaning so close it looks like he's about to kiss him or something "Mr bug food over there thought we were merchants, so you had to know"

"Pleaaaase" the man cries as his campaigns squirm against the all natural restraints lucy put them in "We're just following him, I swear to the seven we didn't know, we just some coin, we didn't...huuuurgh"

What do I do?
[] Help sam
[] Make sam back off
[] act nice with the other two
[] try to explain yourself to Lucy
[] make little green eat the bandit leader's head *Evolves*
[] rub your forehead
[] write in
>>
>>44510436
>[] make little green eat the bandit leader's head *Evolves*
>[] rub your forehead
>Walk on over to the two of them, Squat down infront of them and smile "You can either tell us the truth oooorr you can talk to my hiver"
>>
>>44510436
>[] rub your forehead
>[] Help sam
>>
>>44510436
>[] rub your forehead
ask them how many people did they rob before you came along and how many of them begged for there lives before you killed them? Because they fired first and had no problem with killing all of us.
>>
>>44510436
Seconding >>44510478
>>
>>44510436
[] make little green eat the bandit leader's head *Evolves*
>"Now little green, finish your dinner~"
[] act nice with the other two

Time to play the good cop. While covered in the blood of their allies.
>>
>>44510436
>[] rub your forehead
>>
>>44510478
>>44510502
think we should wait until after we're done talking to them... or at least wait until we're interrogating them and they're refusing to answer us to scare them into talking?
>>
>>44510436
>[] rub your forehead
>Walk on over to the two of them, Squat down infront of them and smile "You can either tell us the truth oooorr you can talk to my hiver"
>>
>>44510436
>>44510514
Seconding

Its weird though, for some reason I thought lil green would onlyevolve from eating other hivers
>>
>>44510553
Nah, he just needed to eat more in general.
>>
>>44510436
>[] try to explain yourself to Lucy
>[] rub your forehead
>rub lil green and poi stomach
>>
I rub my forehead and sigh as Sam squishes the man's cheeks, holding his head up as he looks at him with a look in his eyes I haven't seen since the second before he beat the shit out of Bailey's first and last boyfriend who made the mistake of treating her wrongly in front of him, and that was in the real world, when Sam was scrawny and still just as pissed of as he is here.

"Right, and you just happened to nearly hit my friend with an arrow, just speak up, before you make me even more pissed off" Sam growls as I walk over to Lucy and the other two bandits, sitting down next to Lucy as the other two look at me

"Oh" I say turning back to little green "Be sure to eat all of him, okay?"

"How can you be okay with it doing that?' Lucy says, shuddering as she looks down at me

"He tried to kill us" I say flatly "that a good enough answer?"

"Still that's a really horrible way to die" Lucy sighs "So...do you two think you can just run off and not tell anyone about this"

One of them has his eyes closed and is muttering prayers as the other one looks at me, or rather the horns on my head, shaking as he struggles to get out of his bindings

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEE" He cries outs suddenly breaking some of the roots that are now wrapped around his legs and chest

"MaStEr, I fEeL kInDa WeIrD"

What do You do?
[] get closer
[] leave and go back to Sam
[] see what's wrong with little green
[]Act scary
[] Apologize to Lucy
[] Yeah, I don't think anyone would know it's us, even if they did tell someone
[] write in

Choose little green's hiver type
[] Warrior, gains fours arms and walks semi up right, stronger mandibles
[] Bound, Grows large enough to ride
[] flitter, grows a stinger and ability to fly, as well as a lighter body
[]Seer hunter, gains ability to drain knowledge, and tentacles
[] QUEEN, gains humanoid appearance, ability to speak, gender, and free will

give poi levels?
[] Yoi
[] Noi
>>
>>44510888
>[] leave and go back to Sam
>[] see what's wrong with little green
>[] Bound, Grows large enough to ride
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>[] QUEEN, gains humanoid appearance, ability to speak, gender, and free will
FUCK YES!
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>[] Apologize to Lucy
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>[] Apologize to Lucy
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
i cant help but want a mount
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>[] Apologize to Lucy
>[]Seer hunter, gains ability to drain knowledge, and tentacles
Pet ilithid, hell yeah
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>[] Apologize to Lucy

>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
[] leave and go back to Sam
[] Apologize to Lucy

[] Warrior, gains fours arms and walks semi up right, stronger mandibles
or
[] Bound, Grows large enough to ride

[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>[] leave and go back to Sam
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
[] Apologize to Lucy
>>
>>44510888
>[]Act scary
Oh, just a bit of intimidating "nice" talk
>[] Warrior, gains fours arms and walks semi up right, stronger mandibles
Let's not get the hungry hungry monster the free will to disobey us.
>>
>>44510906
>>44510933
>>44510934
>>44510950
>>44510953
>>44510970
Why don't you guys want an Lil green to become an awesome queen?
>>
>>44510888
We should level beastmaster next
queen IS cool, but I'm a bit worried that would lead to waifu wars....
And riding a giant monster ant would be cool. Least until it evolves again
>[] Yoi
>>
>>44510888
>>44510950
changing to bound then
>>
>>44511007
>but I'm a bit worried that would lead to waifu wars....
Nah it's prettym uch already settled it's gonna be Sam or no one.
>>
>>44510987 (You)
oh and forgot:
>Yoi

>>44510998
Because I want a Cocytus of my own.
>>
>>44510998
Why don't you want him to become a awesome mount?
Also
>humanoid
No thanks.

>>44511026
Kek Yeah nah
>>
>>44511007
Waifu wars to lesbian the giant bug?! Wait, no, that makes sense.
>>
>>44511026
Good joke
>>
>>44510888
There going to eventually be a way to get lil green to speak AND have a humanoid form that isn't queen?
>>
>>44511026
If sam actually breaks our les streak, I will be amazed. He is a good character though.
>>
>>44511026
>wanting to fuck the bro
Nah fuck off with that disgusting shit man
>>
>>44511047
>Waifu wars to lesbian the giant bug?!
We can choose the gender, and honestly that might already be a clusterfuck if I think back to UMGQ where someone managed to get butthurt over the arbitrary gender pick for the skinsuit of our pet ghost wolf
>>
File: 1532851.png (102 KB, 345x230) Image search: [Google]
1532851.png
102 KB, 345x230
>>44511103
>where someone managed to get butthurt over the arbitrary gender pick for the skinsuit of our pet ghost wolf
>>
>>44511026
>husbando-ing sam
But his heart belongs to our "sister"!
>>
"I'm sorry Lucy" I say sadly as I stand up to go see what's wrong with my little, always hungry "I got a bit...crazy there, I won't do it again...well so long as no one tries to hurt any of you"

"Good, just...try and not feed people to Little green in the future" She says nodding, her blonde hair blowing in the wind as she glances at me with a worried look in her eyes as I walk over to said hiver, as it screams in my head, as it rolls on the floor, light flood from between the joints of it's uh...chitin isn't it?

I walk over to it and suddenly it gasps and shrieks, I fall to my knees, gasping in pain as I cover my head

Choose LGs classes
12 attribute points to spend
[]

Choose POIs classes
6 points to spend
[]

>>44511061
Yeah, but choosing bound would make it kind of big in comparison to others of the same type, so it can still be a mount
>>
>>44511151
FOR LG, Iron wall, For Poi gladiator, Don't care about points.
>>
>>44511151
...so, what classes can they have?
>>
>>44511136
This is totally going to be like Marcus isn't it? Where we have A+ husbando material but friendzone him for the feelings of another NPC?

Damnit, if there is a sexy foxlady in this story she will NOTget to join us.

>LG
>Iron Wall
>6Def, 4 STR, 2WIL

>Poi
>Gladiator
>2DEF, 2DEX, 2STR
>>
>>44511194
all basic
any advance you have
>>
>>44511220
Second.
>>
>>44511151
>LG>Iron Wall>6Def, 4 STR, 2WIL

>Poi>Gladiator>2DEF, 2DEX, 2STR
>>
I feel like we should give Poi something that can be used to heal us rather than having another frontliner in the form of a slime.
>>
>>44511220
...I now have the imagine of Poi dressed up as sparticusg oing "POI ARE YOU POI NOT POI ENTERTAINED POI!"
>>
>>44511151
LG
>Iron Wall
>6Def, 4 STR, 2WIL

Poi
>Magician
>6MAGIC
>>
>>44511151
>>44511220
backing this plan.
>>44511247
Hey HM can we already ride little green, and does beast master or whatever it is givve us bonus's
>>44511270
reminder that we're immune to healing magic
>>
>>44511220
Sure this.
>>44511270
That's a giant fucking waste of a slime, They're basically immune to melee damage.
>>
>>44511311
we aren't immune to potions.
>>
>>44511317
We could let Poi pick up alchemist later.
Though honestly if I would have anyone learn intellectual classes its Lil green for the hilarity of it.
>>
>>44511317
Alchemist seems more lucy's path.
>>
>>44511332
>giant bug tinkering away at a little alchemist table
Ok yeah that's hilarious
>>
>>44511311
>reminder that we're immune to healing magic
And we're the only one in our team who is and we can cease to be.

>>44511332
>Mad scientist ant-beetle-thing
ohhh yessss.
>>
>>44511371
>and we can cease to be.
purified advanced race a shit, balor demon only true path
>>
>>44511394
Agreed.
>>
Alright the idea of Poi as a war magus is hilarious.
>>
Alright
so LG is now IRON WALLU
and POI is gladiator

Now to decide their SKILLS

LG, choose seven of the following
[] Hunker down *curl up into a ball of chitin to avoid damage at the cost of movement *
[] Sword breaker *Catch weapons in the grooves of your natural armor and break them*
[] Burrow *burrow under ground*
[] Protect the master *curl around your master to keep her safe*
[] ROLL *roll around to avoid damage and knock down foes*
[] Keep your head *Barrel through enemies while remaining safe*
[]Terrifying shriek *Attract all attention onto yourself*
[] Horn block *Block weapons with your horn*
[] Horn shield *use your horn as a shield for master
[] Write in
>>
>>44511500
>[] Sword breaker *Catch weapons in the grooves of your natural armor and break them*
>[] Burrow *burrow under ground*
>[] Protect the master *curl around your master to keep her safe*
>[] ROLL *roll around to avoid damage and knock down foes*
>[] Keep your head *Barrel through enemies while remaining safe*
>[]Terrifying shriek *Attract all attention onto yourself*
>[] Horn block *Block weapons with your horn*
>>
>>44511500
[] Keep your head *Barrel through enemies while remaining safe*
[] Sword breaker *Catch weapons in the grooves of your natural armor and break them*
[] ROLL *roll around to avoid damage and knock down foes*
>>
>>44511500
>[] Sword breaker *Catch weapons in the grooves of your natural armor and break them*
>>
>>44511500
[] Protect the master *curl around your master to keep her safe*
[] Horn shield *use your horn as a shield for master
[]Terrifying shriek *Attract all attention onto yourself*
>>
>>44511500
>[] Hunker down *curl up into a ball of chitin to avoid damage at the cost of movement *
>>
>>44511500
>[] Hunker down *curl up into a ball of chitin to avoid damage at the cost of movement *
>[] Horn shield *use your horn as a shield for master

Sadly not creative enough to come up with a custom move.
>>
>[]Terrifying shriek *Attract all attention onto yourself

Write-in!
>[]Death grip *Grapple an enemy and deal damage over time
>>
SB:6
HD 3
B: 7
PM: 5
R 6
TS 4
HB: 4
HS: 2
KH: 3

adding to sheet, then we move on to POI
>>
>>44511761
So which got in? Hunker down or keep your head?
>>
>>44511823
I flipped a coin, Keep your head won

NOW FOR POI
also if you're wonderinf why they get an extra skill, its because they're monsters

Choose 5

Offensive skills *Must take 1*
[] Smother *choke your opponents with yourself*
[] Expel *fire out anything stuck inside you as an attack*
[]Whip wrap *Whip your arm and wrap it around your enemy, uses dex
[] Stick on*hold onto your enemies and refuse to the let go, use Str
[]Goo in eyes *spit goo into the eyes of your attacker, blinding them

Defensive skills *Must take 1*
[] Absorb *take in attacks or attackers into yourself, without hurting them*
[] Swaaaay *Sway and avoid attacks, without trying, uses dex*
[]Hug *Hold the enemy down so they can't hurt your friends*
[] Harden up *Harden up, stopping any weapons going through you, but making it easier for you to be smashed*
[] Quick reform *Reform faster than normal
>>
>>44512002
>[] Smother *choke your opponents with yourself*
>[] Expel *fire out anything stuck inside you as an attack*
>[]Whip wrap *Whip your arm and wrap it around your enemy, uses dex
>[] Stick on*hold onto your enemies and refuse to the let go, use Str
>[] Swaaaay *Sway and avoid attacks, without trying, uses dex*
>>
>>44512002
>[] Absorb *take in attacks or attackers into yourself, without hurting them*
>[] Quick reform *Reform faster than normal
>>
>>44512002
>>
>>44512002
>>
>>44512002
>[]Goo in eyes *spit goo into the eyes of your attacker, blinding them
>[]Hug *Hold the enemy down so they can't hurt your friends*
>>
>>44512002

>>
>>44512002
[] Smother *choke your opponents with yourself*
[] Expel *fire out anything stuck inside you as an attack*
[]Whip wrap *Whip your arm and wrap it around your enemy, uses dex

[] Absorb *take in attacks or attackers into yourself, without hurting them*
[] Quick reform *Reform faster than normal
>>
>>44512002
>>
>>44512002
Offensive skills *Must take 1*
>[] Stick on*hold onto your enemies and refuse to the let go, use Str

Defensive skills *Must take 1*
>>
>>44512028
O
S:7
E: 7
WW: 6
So: 3
GiE: 2

D
A: 6
S: 5
H: 4
Hu:0
QR:9

adding and writing next update
>>
I can't breath, it's like all the air in my lungs just got sucked out or vanished into nothing. I gasp, starting to panic, I can feel my heart thumbing in my chest like a jack hammer as I fall forward, barely catching myself in the mud made by the bandits bloods.

Errgh, I'll have to wash my hands now, not to mention I'm right by the body little green devoured. I blink, my vision nearly completely milk white with blur as I look up.

"Woow" I say blinking as my vision returns, my world still shacking and bending around as I stare at my hiver

Well he's no longer tiny or dog size, now he's about as big as the horses we were given, or the cart actually. It looks so much more regal to in a way, with plate of chitin that look less like they're part of it, and more like they're armor, its horn has formed together to make a kind of shield, and it has gained two more eyes, connected to the first pair by a small line

It blinks and totters over to me, leaning down close to me. It rubs its pincer against my face and I hear in the back in my mind, in a deeper and more booming voice

"Maaaaaaster, why have you shrunk to such a side, do you require my aid in hunting down whatever did this to you?"

"HOLY SHIT!" Sam shouts in surprise, chuckling "Woow that's pretty cool actually"

"Oooh, that's....yeah" Lucy says slowly

"Wait what's going on over AWAAAAAAAAAA" Minor shouts happily "Wow, little greens all big and badass now...can I ride him Krov"

"...they grow that fast, what uh, well interesting pet you have there" Berry says, peeking around the side of the cart next to minor

"Poi Poi toi toooi toi toi" Poi says, patting Little green's armor like a pair of bongo drums, turning to me and laughing as she smacks it one last time

"Oh seven save my soul' the man who was screaming early says "We're...we're doomed, Doomed to be fed to a beast of taiiint, why has the light left uuus"

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT, YOU MIGHT MAKE THEM" the one sam was scaring the pissed out of roars in
cont
>>
>>44512621
Anger, before Sam squeezes his cheeks again, shutting him up and making him look pretty silly

"Make them what" Sam asks calmly as he lifts the man off the ground, squeezing his cheeks like he's the man's older brother messing with them

"Nuurthing" the man groans shaking his head as he tries to speak with Sam holding his mouth in place"ust orried yoo ill us"

What do you do?
[] go up to the screaming one, and smile at him
[] question mr squeezy face
[] Ask the calm one
[] Ask Little green what it thinks
[] Try to talk with Poi
[] Get minor to ask
[] Have Berry ask
[] Get Lucy to do it
[] write in
>>
>>44512742
[] Try to talk with Poi
>>
>>44512742
>[] Ask Little green what it thinks
>[] Try to talk with Poi
>[] Get Lucy to do it
Lucy seems like a good people person, just let her know if they have any trouble with these lot let either sam or me know and we'll talk to them for you.
>>
>>44512742
>[] question mr squeezy face
>>
>>44512742
>[] Get Lucy to do it
>>
>>44512742
>[] Ask the calm one
>[] Try to talk with Poi
>Cuddle with lil green and poi
>>
>>44512742
>[] go up to the screaming one, and smile at him
>[] Ask the calm one
>[] Try to talk with Poi
>>
"Sooo" I say, still kind of in shock at my little hiver growing up so fast, and the fact I'm now looking it in the eyes "What do you think we should do"

It looks at the one that Sam has been man handling and gnashes its teeth

"I think we should devour them, consume their bones and flesh, drink of their blood and slurp their head things" Little green says tilting its much larger head, speaking excitedly into the back of my head "Of course you'd get the first taste master"

"Errrgh, thanks but I think Lucy wouldn't like that at all" I say shaking my head, sticking tongue out in disgust "and I doubt you have any ideas that don't involve eating them"

"Correct as always Master" little green says nodding "You are truly wise"

I rub my forehead as the screaming one goes back to sobbing prayers as Lucy looks at me and little green and sighs, shaking her head

"So Poi, what about you?" I ask looking at the slime girl

"Poi?" She asks pointing at herself

"Yes, you" I say nodding

"Toi poi tooi toitoi poi toi TOi toi" She says shrugging and looking around

"Mhmmm" I say pretending to understand

"You are all mad" the bow man sighs "All maaad, she's talking to beasts of taint and you travel with her"

"She's our friend" Sam says coldly as he squeezes the man face

"Yea..and My sister" Lucy says, stopping herself from breaking "Character"

"And those things are pretty nice to, no reason to call them tainted" Minor says angrily

"Heeeey, you know...I just realized, these guys talk like the wandering priests that stayed at our inn once" Berry says

the bow man's face goes pale and he shuts his mouth turning away

"OH YOU....OOOOOH' Sam says angrily, walking away as he brushes his hair out of his eyes "Oh I could..I could, motherfucker, you motherfuckers"

the man says nothing
cont
>>
>>44513459

What do you do
[] Make him feel bad
[] Say that you don't care
[] tell them to tell whoever sent them, you aren't a demon
[] Scream at them
[] get the banner of the 33rd and guilt trip him
[] let sam's anger do it's thing
[] Hug Lucy
[]Make Little green lick him
[] write in
>>
>>44513486
>[] get the banner of the 33rd and guilt trip him
>>
>>44513486
>>
>>44513486
>[] Scream at them
>>
>>44513486
>[] tell them to tell whoever sent them, you aren't a demon
>>
>>44513486
>[]Make Little green lick him
Make a threat and use Lucy in good cop routine
>>
>>44513486
>>
>>44513486
[] tell them to tell whoever sent them, you aren't a demon
[] get the banner of the 33rd and guilt trip him
>>
Guys, we already kill and let lil green eat their comrades.
Why should we guilt trip him with banner at all, it will look like we kill original 33rd and loot their banner
>>
>>44513722
they targeted us because we're tainted, after our alter ego give up everything to try and hold back the demon hoards. It's mostly just us saying fuck you.
>>
I sigh, and walk back to the cart, slowly. Each of my steps echoing through the awkward silence that Berry just made with that little revelation of hers. Of course, everyone still seems to think I eat babies and want to rape their souls or something, I mean why would anything change, all I did was save a town afterall, and yet people still treat me like shit, or something dangerous. I mean I can understand these people don't have email or twitter or whatever, but come on, Dal'tross had to ....oh, I get it now, they don't see it like he does, why would they, he's a nice guy, and they aren't. I walk to the back of chart, fuming as Minor looks at me and Berry looks between me and those in front of the cart worringly.

I undo the blood and mud stained bandages from my hands, letting the drop the floor as I clench my hands, feeling the cold on my palms. Well that's an easy way to get them clean. I smile and reach into my bags, gingerly grabbing the wrapped up roll of reddish orange and emerald green cloth, carefully holding it in my hands as I walk back around the cart, no one saying a word.

the only noise around us is the toing of Poi, the wind rustling through the grasses around us, and the man preying madly. I walk back up to the man sitting in the dirt of the road, he looks up at me hatefully.

"You know, I've been called demon a lot since I got back here, and I'm sick of it, I only kill things that try to kill me or hurt someone I like" I say slowly "I may not look it, but I'm no demon, at least for now, I don't know what will happen to me in the future, but I have never hurt anyone without reason"

Sam snorts, I turn and see him wiping his nose

the man glares at me, silent as ever

"And I served this kingdom just as much as you did, I saw my legion fall, one by one, taking all the nasty things you seem to think I belong with, down with them" I say as I hold up the banner and let it unfurl with a wiptish kind of noise
cont
>>
>>44513858
"I am the sole member of the hell hunters, we stayed behind so others could live, we sacrificed our lives, and in my case, my...purity oooof...uh soul to ummm give others time, and you people want to kill me because I got out a bit tainted?"

"How did you get out" the man asks standing up, staring me straight in the eyes "No one could leave Ker'larn after the wards went up, No one...mortal"

What do you say
[] Well I did
[] And?
[] I just woke up outside it, maybe I got out before the wards went up
[] And what if something helped me, what would you do?
[]it's hard to explain, but I swear I'm not trying to do anything to Toladar or its people, besides help it when I can
[]Fine...
[] write in
>>
>>44513983
>[] I just woke up outside it, maybe I got out before the wards went up
>[]it's hard to explain, but I swear I'm not trying to do anything to Toladar or its people, besides help it when I can
>>
>>44513983
>[] Well I did
>[] And?
>>
>>44513983
>[] Well I did
>>
>>44513983
[] Well I did
[] I just woke up outside it, maybe I got out before the wards went up
[] Maybe an angel took pity on me? I dunno.
>>
>>44513983
>[] Well I did
>Are you really believe the wards didn't have defect at all?
>>
"Well I did" I say, smiling slightly, watching the man's face curls and twist in rages as he wraps his hands around my neck, and gets Sam's hand around his, as vines and roots wrap around his legs, traveling up his arms and pushing them apart, leaving him to struggle to get his arms back around my neck

"How, hmm, because that just isn't possible" He says venomously "the council of the seven themselves put those wards up, how could something like you get through"

"I just woke up outside it" I say, I mean this is the truth, Krovachi woke up on a chart when I started this game, so technically I did just wake up outside of Ker'larn, even if you "Maybe I got out before the wards went up"

"And ran past the council?" He asks, spitting on my face, as Sam squeeze his hand around his neck "hmm, kill me if you wish, but the truth is, no matter how fast you were, you wouldn't have gotten out there unless something got you out"

What do you do?
[] walk away
[] And who said it had to be a demon
[]Spit on his face
[] Sooo what do you guys think we should do
[]Glare into his eyes
[] Try your best to quote the swedish lyrics of sabaton
[] write in
>>
>>44514221
>[] And who said it had to be a demon
Heaven exists, as do a myriad amount of other beings.
>[]Glare into his eyes
>>
>>44514221
>[] Sooo what do you guys think we should do
>>
>>44514221
>[]Glare into his eyes
>>
>>44514221
>[] Sooo what do you guys think we should do
>>
>>44514221
[]Glare into his eyes
>>
>>44514221
Just kill him already.
They are zealot, our banner and sob story means nothing to them.
>>
>>44514329
And prove them right? Fuck off.
>>
>>44514345
When we release them, they will go to other conclave of zealots and go to crusade to kill us to avenge their brothers.
>>
File: Really.jpg (13 KB, 218x165) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
13 KB, 218x165
>>44514381
>>
>>44514381
and probably cause more problems for common people and end up turning the land against them, especially if we keep playing hero.
>>
"And who said it had to be a demon?" I ask, leaning closer to him until my neck is pressing against his thumbs, and my strawberry blonde hair is falling over his hands.

I glare at him with my single eye and he freezes, staring into it. I smile, and he glares back at me, saying nothing as he looks up at the sky, before looking back down at me

"You smell of blood, thick of it in fact, it's nearly chocking you know" He says calmly "

"Well of course she does, your friends tried to turn her into a kebab" Sam says pressing down on the necks tighter

"Well, she does kind of Smell like blood, but then again I don't think she changed those bandages around her hands until just now" Lucy says walking up next to me, tapping her finger on her chin, as she pulls her robe tightly around herself "So it could just be that, I mean I don't really pay attention to how my sister smells anyways"

"I'm just not going to say anything" Minor says meekly "But, Krov is a good girl, so...just tell them to leave her alone or something"

"Yeah, she saved my town, almost entirely by herself, she could've just left, but instead she risked her life to fight a hoard of the dead and killed the..the monster who brought them back to the world of the living" Berry says, gathering her courage to shout

"I have no idea what you're saying, but her blade reeks of it to, ever since she pulled it from her sheathe I've been tasting it upon my tongue" the man says calmly "But, if what that girl said is true, than at the very least you're a tricky sort of fiend, that will fester like an open wound, spreading taint as she goes, this is a simple fact, even if you're heart remains human, you will bring ruin to all around you, to everyone you meet, it would be better if you died in Ker'larn, I hold no doubts you were or perhaps still are a sweet girl, but it would be madness to let a tainted creature walk so freely and boldy,

cont
>>
See. We are dealing with a group of zealot.
We play as tainted, not as awesome charismatic cuddle machine.
>>
File: 1443467293595.jpg (40 KB, 342x298) Image search: [Google]
1443467293595.jpg
40 KB, 342x298
>>44514658
God you are retarded......
>>
>>44514582
spreading her tainted blood with every battle, surely you can understand the need of many, over the one and few, as you said, you and your fellow hell hunters gave everything so others could live, would you sully their sacrifice simply because you want to live and as such spread taint everywhere you go, it is simply the nature of your blood now"

"I say we kill im" Sam says "all in favooor?"

"Look I'm not agreeing with this douchebag" Lucy says shaking her head "But if we let them go they could tell whoever sent them that"

"She brutally attacked them for no good reason, when they just wanted to talk?" Sam asks "they'd lie, best to just make them disappear"

"Which would look a lot worse to the people who sent them" Lucy says angrily

"Look, I'm not going to take sides here but" Minor says "these guys attacked us and are clearly have a few screws loose, but I don't want to see anyone else die today, or hear it, haven't you guys gotten yourselves killed enough today, I know Krovy, she wouldn't do that, like at all"

"I'm..I'm okay with what ever Lady Krovachi chooses" Berry says "even if men of the gods must die"

"I say we just eat them, then no one will know they are lost" Little green says happily

"Toooooi?" Poi asks, looking like she's on the verge of tears...I think, she tends to shiver and jiggle alot

What do you do?
[] Agree with Sam
[] Agree with Lucy and Minor
[] Agree with Little green
[] Agree with Poi
[] I know, how about we leave it to the gods, lets play rock paper scissors or something nice and friendly
[] write in
>>
>>44514723
>[] I know, how about we leave it to the gods, lets play rock paper scissors or something nice and friendly
>>
>>44514723
[] I know, how about we leave it to the gods, lets play rock paper scissors or something nice and friendly
>>
>>44514723
>[] Agree with Poi
>>
>>44514723
>[] Agree with Poi
Poi
>>
>>44514723
>[] Agree with Lucy and Minor
>>
>>44514723
>[] Agree with Poi
>>
>>44514723
>[] write in
take a deep breath to calm yourself, look him in the eyes and say "you know it's a strange world we live in these days, tainted filth going around actually helping people and "men of god" going around killing people for there pocket change. Makes you think doesn't it?

Then knock the fuckers out take there crap, and steal these guys left boot... you know just to fuck with him.
>>
>>44514787
>>44514794
>>44514807
That's the let them go option you idiots....
>>
>>44514840
I believe in Poi mystery box
>>
>>44514831
Seconded.
>>
>>44514723
>[] I know, how about we leave it to the gods, lets play rock paper scissors or something nice and friendly
Fits best on here.
>>
"You know, that's a good idea Poi" I say happily as Poi smiles proudly and walks towards the nearby river "Lets just have these to argue while we relax and think of the finer things, didn't know you were that smart"

"Are you fucking serious" Sam sighs as I start to follow the slime into the long grass "these fuckers tried to kill you, and you're going swimming"

"Yeah, I don't care anymore, and I'm not going swimming, if I did these bandages keeping my guts in would be ruined" I say with a cheerfuly chuckle "Besides I just don't want to deal with the stress of deciding what happens to these guys...so since you two seem to care about, you do it"

"....You're an idiot, you know that Krovachi" Sam groans angrily as he the bridge of his nose

"Sister...please not right now" Lucy sighs "oh all the times to stop being serious you choose this one?

"Oh cowardly as I su" the man begins to say

"Oh would you rather us let the gods decide" I say turning back around

"Oh this should be fun to hear" the man says smugly "So what would you suggest out of all things, that would show us which the gods stand by?"

"Rock paper scissors" I say laughing

"I...I think you need to lay down" Sam says "hey midget, was there anything funking in that gunk you rubbed on her stomach"

"Er there shouldn't have been, I mean it was just something to stop the bleeding, maybe she's allergic to it or something, I don't know" Minor says shrugging

"No I just think she's thinks this is funny" Lucy groans

"Er, what's rock paper scissors exactly" Berry asks

"You're toying with me aren't you" the man sighs "please, I am taking this serious, so why don't you? Hmm, I mean your life was on the line not long ago after all"
>>
>>44515188
What do you do?
[] try to explain what rock paper scissors is
[] Look, both choices suck here, So I'm just not choosing, you two can if you want to
[] Oh but I am, I'm just not taking your seriously
[] eeergh my head...*pretend to be sick* 1d100
[]Oh no it wasn't, don't even act like it was
[] Look, how about we just time them to these rocks and fuck off then?
[] write in
>>
>>44515261
[] try to explain what rock paper scissors is
[] But a coin flip would work just as well I suppose...
>>
>>44515188
>[] try to explain what rock paper scissors is
>[] Look, both choices suck here, So I'm just not choosing, you two can if you want to

if they get to live
>[] Look, how about we just time them to these rocks and fuck off then?

Also if they can't figure out rock paper scissors just flip a coin.
>>
>>44515261
>>
>>44515261
>[] Look, both choices suck here, So I'm just not choosing, you two can if you want to
>>
"Well you see it's kind of, well you say rock, paper, scissors and then when once both of you are done, you choose one of the three and it's best out of three" I say, trying my best to figure out exactly how to explain what rock paper scissors actually is...but I think I just make myself sound like an idiot

"Oh, you're no insane, your just a child" the man sighs "killed by an idiot girl who can even get swords, shields, and bows right, I feel like a Devil's cat lunch right now"

"You know I could kill you any time I wanted to right?' i sigh angrily as the man leans back staring at the sky "Look honestly, both choices suck, I don't want to kill you, but I can't let you live, so I'm not choosing, Sam, Lucy, you two can if you want to, but I'm going for a walk to clear my head, and any of you who want to come, are welcome to do so"

"I think I could use a walk right now" Minor sighs, hopping off the cart and slowly waddling up to me, since the coat she is wearing is far to puffy for her and makes her arms stand up a bit

"I..I think I don't want to be here either" Berry says, hopping off the cart and joining me, poi and minor in the grass

"Where master goes, I follow" Little green says with a bow "Just don't eat it, smelling one"

"Oh cooome on" Sam groans "are you really doing this right now, all of you"

I nod, turning around and walking towards the river

"Krovachi please don't leave me with..I can't just...you know he's going to" Lucy cries as I walk further away "KROVACHI GET BACK HERE RIGHT"

*Crack*

"SAM YOU FUCK!!!" She shouts a second later

"Oh he deserved it" Sam groans

"You can't just...Uuuurgh"

"Sooo think they're going to" Minor says making a lewd hand gesture

"If it's make them shut up, I hope to god it does" I say shaking my head

"Well, I'm sure they'd make a lovely couple" Berry says "I mean they already seem like my parents"

and we'll end here
I've archived
will answer question and such as best I can
but I'm going to a rogue trader
>>
Thx for running The Headmaster
>>
>>44515583
Why must all the decent guys in your quests get taken before the MC can ask them out? Who's most likely to be our fox girl?
>>
>>44515822
WTF are you talking about?
>>
>>44515822
Sam isn't taken
yet
>>
>>44515583
besides alchemist, what other classes could make things to heal us?
>>
>>44515950
One advance class
right now

two of the tainted advance races change what you can be healed by
>>
>>44515980
random question that will probably never happen BUUUUUUT what would happen if we met all the requirements for ALL of the advance classes and chose to upgrade to all of them at once? Would it brake the game/world?
>>
>>44516030
it'd give you a massive boost in attributes and make you a jack of all, master of not so much
since advance class abilites get better as you level them,
>>
>>44516087
what level is our apoptosis to our advanced for again? and do you have the advanced races so far up?
>>
>>44516144
around level 20 or low 20s is planned
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.