[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about the following that the next Space marine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 9
File: Arik Taranis.jpg (251 KB, 692x718) Image search: [Google]
Arik Taranis.jpg
251 KB, 692x718
How do you feel about the following that the next Space marine game won't be a sequel but rather a prequel to "Space marines" involving a certain thunder warrior.
>>
>>34454842
>Dat File Name
Arik Taranis
>>
>>34454842
i'd rather have another dawn of war game than space marine.
>>
>>34454842

Yes, but as with >>34454904 I still have hope for Dawn of War III
>>
>>34454842
imagine dawn of war being brought back to what it was before the darkness of DOW2
>>
>>34454904
>>34455037
>>34455284
Your wish is granted.
It will be a pay2wait mobile game that is irredeemable shit. Next wish please.
>>
>>34455310
i want a blowjob from a genie. i havent showered in 5 months.
>>
>>34455310
its unlikely that game workshop would release that monster as they have honor.
>>
>>34455355
Have you looked at anything they've released post Space Marine anon?
>>
>>34455382
no, no i haven't.
>could you introduce me to some of these post space marine things your talking about?
>>
>>34455402
Just continue not knowing, anon. I promise that it'll be better for you.
>>
>>34455284
But...but I liked DOW2.
>>
>>34455414
I don't know it sounds total bull as there hasn't been any 40K games out recently for a long now now.
>>
>>34455420
TRAITOR.
>>
>>34455420
Don't mind the haters, DoW2 was good. People are just buttblasted it wasn't DoW with better graphics, which they would also have complained about.
>>
File: space_marines.jpg (158 KB, 850x619) Image search: [Google]
space_marines.jpg
158 KB, 850x619
>>34455420
HERETIC
>>
>>34455433
>Are you implying because the amount of chaos within DOW2 that its of heretical design.
>>
i guess the thunder warriors aren't that big of a thing then.
>>
>>34455486
A tale about the end of their glory days and the custodes wiping them out would be great. And fittingly grimdark in the end.
>>
>>34455504
and another reminder that the emperor is a huge dick
>>
>>34454904
>>34455037
>>34455284
>>34455310
What is Firestorm over Kaurava.
>>
>>34455585
Oh, thats easy a mod but not a great mod there are better but they've been taken down as shitty authors complain about shitty authors and thus repeat.
>>
>>34455523
well in his defense they were more unstable , and some of the surviving ones became terribly tyrants
>>
>>34455598
It's up to taste I guess, but in general top DoW mods not only brought graphics and AI in line with newer games, they also add gameplay fixes that make or break the game for me.
I chose FoK after trying all the big mods as I like the no-upgrade, free-building system, energy grid mechanic, TLoS and most importantly tabletop stats and options.
>>
>>34455598
Titanium Wars works with steam copies of Soulstorm and is friggin fun to play, hell starting off I got bum rushed by orks, by the end of the 5 hour long match they lost 5000 orks and vehicles while the guard lost 3000.
>>
DoWII was cool, it was basically Company of Heroes (which is cool) in space (which is also cool).

Though I still wish somebody would make an 40k epic-scale RTS game. The engine of those Wargame titles seems like it'd fit just fine for that, it even has an armybuilding system.
>>
>>34455425
>there hasn't been any 40K games out recently
This is true, keyword "games".
>>34454904
Relic has only gone backwards with their RTS games since Company of Heroes.
>>
>>34455839
God... CoH was so GOOD. How did they fuck up so badly after that?
>>
>there will never be a deathwatch FPS styled after republic commando
>there will never be a Commoragh based GTA clone
>there will never be a planetary governor city building game
>there will never be a SMASH PRIMARCHS game
>there will never be a tps rpg set in the eye of terror where you develop your own traitor marine and journey through the eye
>there will never be a stealth based assassinorum game
>>
>>34455987
This is sad
>>
>>34455987
>there will never be a Mass Effect style Inquisitor game
I just want to gather up a bunch of acolytes and purge some heretics/xenos together with my waifu
>>
>>34456005

>mass effect style inquisitor game

Holy shit no, fuck that shit.

isometric turn based rpg, don't stain this with mass effects hallway tps shit.
>>
>>34455987
The 40K universe is so ripe for the picking, but GW is super strict, the license is crazy expensive to get, and GW is almost made of uber-Jews, who will stop at nothing to get maximum profit so they only give the license out to the cheapest of the cheap, and that is why so few good 40K games are being made and ever will be made.
>>
>>34456037
At least there's a bit of hope that Creative Assembly's Total Warhammer thing will turn out alright and might convince them to be more generous with the licensing.
>>
>>34455839
Yeah, I seriously don't understand why CoH 2 feels like such a pile of shit. The visuals are updated, the maps are more complex, but the whole thing feels really cartoony and small scale. And the economy is fucking borked.

>>34455310
It'll likely be similar to CoH2, except free 2 play with microtransactions for customizing your armies rather than including an army customizer in the game, and locking certain armies behind paywalls. It'll also have a stupid levelling system that provides various bonus abilities, be a very small-scale tactical game focusing on at most 7 "squads" of units, and incapable of running on anything below Windows 8.
>>
File: DH_CH_energy_head.jpg (150 KB, 991x727) Image search: [Google]
DH_CH_energy_head.jpg
150 KB, 991x727
>>34456021
Isometric turn based RPG with those lovely crit tables.
>>
>>34456021
It's not proper purging unless I can aim the inferno pistol exactly where I want to (the balls), or slap dudes around with a power maul (also in the balls).

IMO Isometric turn based would lose a whole lot of the sheer viciousness that's usually inherent to 40k. Just pattern it more after the first ME rather than the last, especially w/r/t being more of a free agent doing important shit all of the place.
>>
>>34456056
CA's Total War games are shit at actual grand strategy though. They're only good for tactical battles.
>>
>>34455987
So, Just out of curiosity if someone made theses in a basic form and then release the code for you guys to muck around in unity.
>>
>>34456080
Actually, doing a hack of Fallout 2 would be a nice way to make isometric combat.
>>
>>34455425
>Storm of Vengeance
Complete and total garbage

>Wahammer 40k: Carnage
Decently fun, when it's not crashing on you.

>Space Hulk: Deathwing
Don't know anything about it.

>Horus Heresy: Drop Assault
Looks like shit.

>Eisenhorn: Xenos
Looks like MASSIVE shit

>Warhammer 40k: Armageddon
Actually looks promising

>Eternal Crusade
I support it but I know a lot of others don't so whatever.
>>
>>34454842
Now that I think about it, any of you played Loadout? It's probably one of the orkiest games out there. It's a graphical update and some choppa from being an entirely ork game.
>>
>>34456139
>Don't know anything about it.
It's a 1:1 port of the boardgame more or less. Was never advertised as anything else, still got flak for being a port.

The only thing you can really accuse the game of imo, are sub-par animations, some graphical glitches (particle effects of bullets clipping through walls) and the lack of soundtrack. The lack of a good 40k inspired soundtrack is imo, it's biggest shortcoming, because for games like Chaos Gate, the soundtrack really made you feel like you were doing something 40k related while you were pondering your next move.

Aside from that they released several additional (a new one might add) campaigns as DLCs, so if you are into playing Space Hulk solo, that's a plus too. But you can play online with a buddy too.
Without having to pay for the - now - ridiculously expensive boardgame version.
>>
>>34456139
>Warhammer 40k: Armageddon
Link?
>>
>>34456092
No? Rome 2 has good tactical battles?

I mean, i have played it for hours, and admit it can be funny but damn, just compare it with medieval 2 and it all falls the the ground
>>
>>34456139
>Looks like MASSIVE shit
afaik the only thing we've seen of the game so far is the first design of Eisenhorn himself.
Kind of looked like a Clone Wars character.

So calling it 'massive shit' just because you don't like the visual style is pretty stupid imo. The gameplay pitch sounded pretty good actually. Remains to be seen if they can deliver though.
>>
>>34456203
Never played Rome 2. Decided it wasn't worth my time after reviews and I don't care for Classical history anyway.
>>
>>34456139
>Regicide
Looks like fucking chess because it's chess.
>Space Wolf
Looks like complete ass of nearly Storm of Vengeance levels.
Have we actually seen any gameplay of Eisenhorn? All I know is that a mediocre mobile studio is making it. I really want that to be good.
>>34456188
TBS by these guys
http://slitherine.com/games
>>
>>34456180
I know what Space Hulk the game is. Space Bulk: Deathwing is completely different. All I know is it's a realtime FPS.

>>34456188
http://slitherine.com/games/warhammer_PC
>>
>>34456139
>Wahammer 40k: Carnage
>DoW-style music and serious-looking campaign overview screen
>Start mission
>AWWW SHIT IT'S GUITAR SOLO TIME
>RUN AND GUN
>BRUTALITY!
Oh God, that's retardedly awesome. I can see it getting very repetitive very quickly though.
>>
>>34456220
http://www.spacehulk-deathwing.com/

Thats the site, with a trailer and some screenshots
>>
>>34456210
As usual for CA fare, it was pretty shit at release but turned out to be actually decent after a whole bunch of patching. I've found it did have some distinct improvements on the strategic map, especially the thing with consolidating several cities into provinces and AI being somewhat less stupid about diplomanc.
>>
>>34456220
>I know what Space Hulk the game is. Space Bulk: Deathwing is completely different. All I know is it's a realtime FPS.
Oh I skimmed that part aparently. Well, there isn't much to know yet, it's still in development.
>>
File: Thunder_Warrior.jpg (230 KB, 913x947) Image search: [Google]
Thunder_Warrior.jpg
230 KB, 913x947
>>34454842
I liked the Thunder Warriors concept. I always imagined them just being shit, proto-type space marines.

I liked that they were superior warriors, but also sociopathic and broken rather than all-around supermen like the astartes. Made sense since I guess the Thunder Warriors were just men made super-human without the psychological conditioning of marines, so the constant combat and attrocities of the Unification Wars probably sent them all mad.

I like the idea that the Thunder Warriors are maybe physically stronger, but mentally weaker and far more human than the 'engineered for war' Astartes.

Also its nice to have something that can bitch-slap an Astartes but isn't just another, even more super-special Astartes like Custodes or Grey Knights.
>>
>>34455460
>Dont mind them, they're just mad that the sequel was a totally different game, and a mediocre one to boot. Its not like it followed a widely successful and celebrated game with a simple formula that they had to try really hard to fuck up.
>>
>>34454842

It'd be interesting as fuck, we havent seen a lot of Pre-Unification Terra so it would be a novel experience, plus plenty of room for characters and stories
>>
>>34456345

I just want the suggestion of FW making a Thunder Warrior army to come true, they could use a lot of fleshing out
>>
>>34456056
Total War sucked balls after Med2.
>>
>>34456139
Space Hulk Deathwing is an FPS by the Divine Eye: Cybermancy guys. You'll be a Librarian, there will be a skill tree (relics, psychic, something or other)
Sounds bland on paper, but like space marine it ought to be a fairly amusing romp.
>>
>>34456702
My favorite is Shogun 2. Though Medieval 2 is solid runner up. I can't say anything on the matter of Rome 2 because my computer won't run it well. So until I get a better computer at least, I'd have to label it the worst.
>>
>>34456702
Shogun 2 is all-around excellent. Napoleon is very decent as well, though it does have a very different dynamic in its battles.
>>
>>34456732
Havent really played Shogun 2 a lot, but I heard good things about it, Napoleon did a good job, and dat spanish dlc, got me right.

However there is one thing that puts medieval 2 above all those, and that is mods, mods about warhammer fantasy, mods about lord of the rings, mods about medieval ages( more polished and beating up the original game) mods about classic ages...its just endless.
>>
>>34455623
>>34455765
Mods are good and all, but there's a limit to how much you can wring out of an old engine that was never mod-friendly to start with. I say it's high time for a genuine sequel.
>>
>>34456711
>is an FPS
>there will be a skill tree
>Sounds bland on paper
I disagree. It's this combo that made Borderlands extremely enjoyable.
>>
>>34456711
To be fair, Streum On isn't necessarily a good company. But they are DEFINITELY not bland.
>>
>>34456928
But Borderlands is so fucking boring.
I think of it as an Action Rpg and not a FPS
>>
>>34457039
>But Borderlands is so fucking boring.
Borderlands 2 is. But Borderlands was a lot of fun imo.
>>
>>34456928
>>34457017
Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I was using bland as in, unnotable; no new concepts, it's all been done before and therefore plain. Not necessarily bad though, like I said could still be fun.
>>
>>34457060
I disliked both games. It's just go walk there, point gun at thing and press the trigger. Might aswell be a point and click FPS if you ask me.
>>
>>34457078
Well if you don't like shooters, don't play them.
'Walk there, point gun at thing and press trigger' is pretty much how the genre works. Even Half Life with all the puzzles boils down to go there and shoot thing.
>>
>>34457104
You understood me wrong. I love FPS games.
But Borderlands gameplay is so fucking boring and casual that if it was replaced with point and click mechanic, no one would probably even notice.
>>
>>34457167
>You understood me wrong.
Well all you said so far to explain your opinion is
>so fucking boring and casual

So there really isn't much to understand. You are entitled to your opinion, but just saying you don't like it doesn't really cut is as explanation if you are criticizing the mechanics of the game.
There has to be a reason why you decided you don't like it. So I'd be more interested in hearing about that.
>>
>>34456255

I just looked it up, looks like it would be fun for a few hours.
>>
>>34457167
>tfw Telltale is making a Borderlands adventure game
>>
>>34457210
But that's exactly my explanation for why I don't enjoy Borderlands.
Compare the core FPS game play mechanics (aiming, movement, health, damage, guns, etc.) to any "real" FPS and you will find them boring, bland and casual.
>>
>>34457321
As a lot of /tg/ either has no interest in shooters or doesn't have the knowledge to make the comparison, can you please explain further? As far as I can tell, it's just like basically any other game with a general goal of "shoot the bad guy til he falls over".
>>
>>34457321
So what exactly is a "real" FPS anyway?
>>
>>34457400
Doom
>>
>>34456005
>Mass Effect style Inquisitor game
i dmed that with dark heresy
ungrateful players ruined it
>>
>>34457321
For me personally the RPG elements actually kind of dragged down the FPS component. In a "traditional" FPS, you can finetune the HP and damage of the enemies in relation to the player's, but in Borderlands that obviously only works in really rough dimensions. As a result I often found myself having to pour 5+ seconds' worth of fire even into the most basic enemies because I haven't found a particularly good weapon for a while, while in return oscillating between "borderline invincible" and "torn apart in seconds" depending on how long ago I last found an upgrade for my shield. The RPG part was kind of lackluster as well, what with only having one activated ability and many skills being of the "+x% to damage/shields/cookies" variety. For me, it kind of delivered the worst of both worlds. Not even to speak of the annoying humour that tends to be way, way more miss than hit.
>>
>>34456345
Custodes are not Astartes.
You could say Custodes are what Thunderwarriors could have been.
Grey Knights are "super specia"l though.
>>
>>34457423
Oh no, you're not one of those nostalgiafags who believes that everything past the year 2000 is shit, are you?
>>
>>34457378
OK, I'll make this as simple as possible.
>CoD is an arcade twitch shooter
>BF is a pseudo tactical shooter
>ARMA is a realistic shooter
>Quake is a run and gun shooter
>Borderlands is "shoot thing for 10 minutes, reload behind cover and spam skills" shooter

>>34457400
Some examples above

>>34457462
That wasn't me
>>
>>34457469
>Borderlands is "shoot thing for 10 minutes, reload behind cover and spam skills" shooter
All that really means is that the addition of skills breaks up the core gameplay of running around and shooting.
So the did a pretty good job with it in terms of game design here in my opinion. Still plays like a shooter with something a little extra.
>>
>>34457469
Having played all of the games you listed, Quake is the only one which actually feels different from the others by a significant degree. The rest all just seem to be slight modifications on the same formula. Sure, you may not need to cower behind a waist-high fence in Borderlands as long as you would in CoD to heal yourself but it's still the same basic principles being implemented in both. In any case it has nothing to do with Deathwing (which is unreleased and has little to no gameplay footage, so we don't know for sure what the game will actually be like yet).
>>
>>34457522
Wait,not that anon but let me get this right, do you think arma follows the same example as bf, cod,or borderlands then?
>>
File: i-liek-like-you-sloth.jpg (55 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
i-liek-like-you-sloth.jpg
55 KB, 500x361
>>34457522
>>
>>34457489
I think he'd prefer something along the lines of Destiny. Most of it is shooting, and things never take ages to kill even if you haven't found a better gun in a while. The skills fit into the gameplay very nicely, too.

>>34457522
You know, I'd say that Quake is a heck of a lot closer to CoD than it is to ARMA, and yes I have played them all as well.
>>
>>34457566
>Destiny
I googled it because the name didn't mean anything to me. It's a console only title?

I have zero interest in consoles, so exlcusive titles pretty much fly under my radar.
>>
File: the_falklands_war.gif (1 MB, 328x239) Image search: [Google]
the_falklands_war.gif
1 MB, 328x239
>>34457606
>2014
>not being part of the glorious All-Platform Masterrace
>>
>>34457733
>Not tabletop Masterrace
>>
Brothers in arms style tactical shooter with the player character leading his men through fighting nids, cultists, orks etc. Yay or nay?
>>
>>34457802
>Implying tabletop isn't included
>>
>>34457522
I gotta disagree with you there.
All those games feel very different, even if some of them not so much at the first glance. But if you play extensively, you will realize the differences.
For instance, play BF for a few months straight, then abruptly switch to CoD. Even with ignoring the main differences, it would feel significantly different. The transition from an pseudo tactical to a arcade twitch shooter would make it feel like you're playing while tripping on speed.
>>
>>34457820
Oh god, damn Yay, didnt thought about it. love that game
>>
>>34457820
Ah, I remember those games. The mechanics were really solid and fun, but I still ended up manually sniping about half of the enemies I encountered while they were in cover, maybe because my tactical mindset is stuck in WWI.

But yeah, that could work pretty nice, especially for something IG-themed. Puts you right into the action and allows you to do pretty significant stuff, but without "upsetting" the established powerlevel.

Wasn't there a very similar squad-based game set in modern warfare once? Except you didn't actually control any soldier directly, but rather hovered over each squad/fireteam and gave them orders. *something* Aspect Soldier, or All *something* Warrior, I think?
>>
>>34457938
Full Spectrum Warrior, IIRC.
>>
>>34457960
Ah yeah, that's it exactly. Thanks!
>>
>>34457905
>>34457938
Playing as an IG squad fighting through a warzone just trying to stay alive, with the player ordering the men to suppress the enemy or whatever. It'd be fun
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 1024x1230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 1024x1230
>>34455433
>>34455462
Both could be said about you...
HERESY
>>
>>34458041
Damn right, but i fear it will never be a thing
>>
>>34455460
DoW II was cplete shit pared to the originalwe got squad tactics; the game instead of a fucking RTS
>>
>There will never be a Battlefront style 40k game
>You will never murder 50 Fire Warriors with your bare hands and come back as a dreadnought
>>
>>34458070
Personally I want DoW III to be Company of Heroes 40k: XL Edition.
>>
>>34455987
Just add this to the list then.
>>34458081
>>34458041
Sight, if only GW decided to ....
>>
>>34455987
Oh, got another:
>there will never be an Enclave-style hack&slash where you switch through playing Aspect Warriors
>>
>>34458087
>World in Conflict: 40k
>>
File: 1407718686477.jpg (29 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1407718686477.jpg
29 KB, 500x498
>>34458174
>>
>>34456071
CoH2 felt like a pay to win for me. I didn't feel like I had as much variety as I did with CoH. Instead I found myself just moving along the map with little trouble, spare that one huge fight with tanks and machines guns that was in the middle.

But really, it feels like it's lacking. Where was that your troops freezing thing in the winter at? I never once came across it, but I didn't play more than a few matches. Really though, give me back my stupidly overpowered British artillery.
>>
>>34456203
Rome 2? Good? What are you, are heretic?
The best part of it were probably the naval battles with all the boarding. Otherwise the AI was borked, the economic part of the game tanked and the happiness stuff was bullshit.

"Hey look, I'm going to make everyone richer with this new mine!" -6 happiness cause fuck you we want to be poor.

And something weird was how I had an army outside of a city and one inside, then the enemy split theirs into two, had one siege the city and attacked me with the other. Okay that's a sound tactic I'd say but if I can't reinforce myself with the city's garrison, why can they with the troops from the siege, while still maintaining the siege.
And that horrible HUD, I ended up fucking up my building since I thought it was all one goddamn city.

Rome TW and Shogun 2 were pretty much my favorites, but I have high hope for Rome 2.
>>
>>34459422
I've had people tell me the patches fixed things a bit.

They lied. The patches fixed nothing.
>>
>>34459422
The idea behind Rome's happiness shindig was pretty much that you'd have a whole bunch of outlying low-level provinces that mostly just provide you with a bunch of food and sustain a handful of highly developed core provinces that you turn into economic/military powerhouses together with a bunch of happiness-related buildings. Developing all your provinces to a relatively high level at the same time isn't supposed to work.
>>
>>34459481
Its shit.

Medieval 2 and Rome had it right, let me build whatever the fuck i want if the city is big enough, there is no reason to limit the buildings per city
>>
>>34459338
The freezing thing was present in a number of maps, but the thing was that as long as your dudes were in cover they wouldn't lose any heat anyways, so most of the time it wasn't really relevant. It only got interesting during the snowstorms, since those tended to halt offensives pretty decisively unless you get sneaky with a few transports or something.
>>
>>34454842
>How do you feel about the following that the next Space marine game won't be a sequel but rather a prequel to "Space marines" involving a certain thunder warrior.

Bad. Thunder Warriors are lame.

>They like Space Marines but craaazy!
>Like World Eaters, Flesh Tearers, Black Templars or Space Sharks?
>N-no ;_;

Terrible, like most other shit from the expanded Horus Heresy.
>>
>>34459481
I just want them to have money Anon, is that so bad?

And I don't think using like two-three construction slots for happiness should be needed. Look at Shogun 2, you could build like the Western version of a tavern, it increased happiness, wealth and gave you access to the Geisha agents. In Rome 2, it's pretty much like a food (maybe) and then like 2-4 happiness.

Also their research shit, what the fuck is that? I can understand that prething sure, but then what? It was slow as fuck with no way to help it along. I'd give up an entire damn city to make that shit faster.

One thing I would like explained is the internal bit of politics, what is the point of the Chiefs, or whatever they're called. More political power within the "country" you picked? Arent you supposed to be the grand ruler, why share that shit when they seem to just shift by the hundreds to different people?
>>
>>34455607
Then they should have been allowed to retire to somewhere out of the way to eventually die in peace. Organ failure and cancer would have taken them all in time.

Or they could have been amalgamated into the new Legions. Their experiences in conquest would have been useful.
>>
>>34460684
Or used as a brutal and suicide shock force, using their superior strenght
>>
>>34454842
where? what?
>>
does anyone even still play Space Marine on the 360?
>>
>>34457462
>implying game quality hasn't dropped a lot during the last console generation
I knew that /tg/ was bad at magic... but this is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>34456080
Anon, you sound like you have some issues.
>>
>>34459589
...Do you have any idea how old the Thunder Warriors are?
>>
>>34456005
It's already confirmed that there will be Mass Effect-style co-op multiplayer in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

That's what you wanted, right anon?
>>
>>34461711
It hasn't. It's just sturgeon's law + selective memory that makes it seem like it has.
>>
>>34456928
> Borkderland
You barely have to change anything. Well, you will still have to add a specific melee weapon class, or several.
>>
>>34463769
That is in fact kinda interesting, and I'm actually cautiously optimistic about it despite DA 2
>>
>>34454842
No. I need to find out if Tarkus and Mira hook up
>>
>>34465553
Tarkus?
You migh want to mean TItus?
>>
>>34463769
If it's anywhere near as good as ME3's multiplayer was then I'll be happy. I probably put more hours into ME3 MP with friends than the story mode, shit was strangely addictive.

Might've been playing as all the alien races and tons of classes or something. I dunno.
>>
>>34465600
Yes I do want to mean that, my thanks
>>
>>34455987

or

Warhammer 40k: Battlefront

or any Dark Heresy KOTOR-esc RPG, with instead of light side/dark side, it could be Puritan/Radical
>>
>>34465603
I did the same. Once through the story then never could get back into it but the multiplayer I played for like 2 years. One of the few games I actually played with other people as I had no friends that played it.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.