[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be another Goblins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: feels sad man.jpg (59 KB, 869x326) Image search: [Google]
feels sad man.jpg
59 KB, 869x326
>there will never be another Goblins
>>
I didn't read the comic, but I'm going to miss watching /tg/ flip its collective shit over it.
>>
File: niiiiiiiice.png (254 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
niiiiiiiice.png
254 KB, 1191x670
>>
He got what he deserved.
>>
>>34348697
What happened?
>>
>>34348725
He had a mental breakdown caused from feminists and never updating on time.
>>
File: happy elf.jpg (21 KB, 418x286) Image search: [Google]
happy elf.jpg
21 KB, 418x286
>>34348664
>>
File: and nothing of value was lost.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
and nothing of value was lost.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>34348746
>>
>>34348725
The SJW brigade ganked him because he dared to think he was on their side.
>>
>>34348746
He FAKED a mental breakdown.

Justice would be a lot, lot more of a bitch to the man.

Supposedly people donated and bought him a lot of shit.

Y'know, before tumblr gave him PTSD.
>>
>>34348664
The author might have been insane and a tosser, but I kind of wanted to see where that insane tosser was going with goblins. If you ignore the terrible art and writing, the underlying ideas were kind of neat sometimes.
>>
File: 1391131141605.jpg (110 KB, 520x714) Image search: [Google]
1391131141605.jpg
110 KB, 520x714
>>34348664
>>
>>34348664
Meh, I still got OOtS and Homestuck.
>>
>>34348814
Yep. The maze of many, if done as an actual adventure and not done shit like it was, would have been a p. good dungeon. Every encounter is with random alternate versions of the player characters, so players would know who to target first (usually).
>>
>>34348833
>Homestuck
It's been, what, a year?
>>
>>34348814
>If you ignore the terrible art and writing
Why would you do this?
>>
>>34348884
It's so fucking huge, I am months into it and just got myself to Act 6.
>>
>>34348890

Did you just not read the guy's post? Is your blind idiot nerdrage at someone liking something you don't like so all-consuming that it has shut down your ability to read and comprehend English?
>>
>>34348884
I shudder to think what form /hsg/ had taken in the final days before /co/ finally took it out behind the woodshed and put it down.
>>
File: doc19737907_156548370.gif (2 MB, 429x350) Image search: [Google]
doc19737907_156548370.gif
2 MB, 429x350
>>34348664
>>34348664
Good.
This shit always disgusted me more then whole /d shitting dick nipples and gore.
>>
>>34348942
>all this butthurt

Your impotent rage at this comic ending is amusing.
>>
http://bythebook.smackjeeves.com you can get mad at this comic then, similar concept ( Monster becoming pcs), but with not so good art and a lot of bad humor and fanservice
>>
>>34349118
>not so good art
>in comparison to Goblins

Bullshit. Those characters don't look like globs of play dough so it's already a step up.
>>
>>34349166
Not compared to goblins. Just, not so good art
>>
>>34348664
What are you talking about OP?
>Thunt is recuperating from a medical issue. Goblins will be returning to regular updates ASAP. We will keep you updated! Thank you for your patience!
>>
>>34348811
Supposedly nothing, motherfucker bought a house with donations!
>>
>>34348967
I was there.

It was horrifying and I won't speak of it any more.
>>
>>34350370
That just baffles me.

What do I need to do in order to get people to donate enough money to me that I can buy a house?

Will making a shitty webcomic work?
>>
>>34348967

>tfw Grant Moronson will never, EVER post about how shitty /hsg/ is
>>
>>34350438
Nah, you gotta have a shitty personality and guilt trip any and all fans you have. Remember, it's THEIR fault you can't have nice things!
>>
>>34350544
Come on Anon. Because of you I cannot have a house. Buy me one?
>>
>>34350750
Personality not shitty enough. THunt managed to make a comic/personality that appealed to a certain kind of highly emotive, gullible person.
>>
>>34351478
I'm so sad. Everyone is so mean to me and I need nice stuff to feel like I am worth anything. If you aren't buying me a house you are worse than hitler.
>>
I just want to know what the plot was going to be.
Okay, he was a shitty DM who kept fucking over his PCs but at least show us your notes if you're going to stop the campaign.
Just where the fuck was everything going?
>>
>>34351652
You need to make vague intimations about having a family to support.
>>
>>34351806
I've got a wife and we can't even afford to get our corgi.
>>
>>34351862
You're not pulling me in. Needs to be more subtle, less open begging. Don't ask for money; say you know you don't deserve it and you totally understand if I don't want to give you it, but if for some reason I do want to, here's the donate button.
>>
>>34350316
The last time anything was mentioned was like...May 13th or something. Shits dead in the water. I followed it for a long time, I didn't mind the art or the huge plot holes. What made me quit was the bullshit and pandering that would happen between updates. I think the final straw for me was when he posted the "mental breakdown" picture he had drawn. I took one look at the amount of detail put into that thing, read his comment about how he "didn't know what he was drawing at the time" and just shook my head.
>>
>>34352268
Attention whores gonna attention whore. You didn't need to see any particular pic of his to know that.
>>
>>34348878
I liked Goblins better when it was mostly meta-humor and random mobs deciding they've had enough of being random mobs.

That said, yeah, some of the ideas are neat. The Maze of Many and the Oblivion Sword could have been interesting ideas when handled by a competent writer and I'm saddened how poorly they were handled.
>>
>>34349116
Not him, but pretending to be mentally impaired then laughing when he responds is not a good trolling technique.
>>
>>34348725
His feelings were hurt like a sickness.
>>
File: yhunt dead.gif (3 MB, 370x185) Image search: [Google]
yhunt dead.gif
3 MB, 370x185
Thunt is dead, his wife killed him

RIP in peace
>>
>>34348942
>if you ignore the writing and art of this webcomic

That is literally the only things webcomics are composed of.
>>
File: 1372710899148.png (25 KB, 238x251) Image search: [Google]
1372710899148.png
25 KB, 238x251
But why did he have a mental breakdown?

What did they do/say?
>>
>>34359717
Well, ostensibly, from his long rambling blog/post, he quit because he got behind on the deadline and then basically had a series of panic attacks and eventually a breakdown due to falling behind.

Most people say it was because that part of his plot is sublimation of his mothers rape as told by some of the characters and having a rape storyline angered a whole load of SJW. Supposedly, they put pressure on him, as I recall because they said that content shouldn't be in a webcomic/he wasn't taking it seriously/he was trivialising rape/etc and so he quit.

Its all kind of nebulous mess not made better by Thunt himself and his stupid blog/rant ender.
>>
File: goblins3.jpg (22 KB, 299x368) Image search: [Google]
goblins3.jpg
22 KB, 299x368
What? Thzere was apparenly Goblins 4 recently, but nobody knows it cos it sucked.

Then, Goblins 3 wasn't really all that good anyway.
>>
>>34359717
I have his all of hit blog posts detailing it in .txt form in my /tg/ folder. It's 6500 words long. Even the last, post, where he tries to explain it (basicly green texting it) 18000 characters.
I can cut it up and post it if you like
>>
>>34360410
Yes please.
>>
>>34360410
-Tarol grows up with his single mom, his Nana (grandmother), and his two sisters.
-Tarol is raised under the belief that feminists are the goodguys. They fight sexism. You know... like the Superfriends.
-Teen Tarol learns his mom was kidnapped for 3 days and raped by 4 guys before he was born and realises that for his whole life, he's been watching her get over this.
-Tarol spends his life fantasizing about meeting these men and kicking their asses.
-Tarol has become an adult, who's moral compass is largely formulated around women's rights, a respect for feminism and a deep disgust for rape. As well as an immeasurable respect for rape survivors.
-Tarol asks for his mom's permission to loosely incorporate her story into his comic (with a promise that he'd never, ever tell anyone about it)
-Tarol feels good about himself. He never got to to punch those guys, but he did his thing in his own way.
-Note: Tarol's mom is like a fucking Decepticon when it comes to inner strength. She's beaten the situation better than him and it never even happened to him. The respect he has for her is massive and he looks up to her as an example of what strength is.
-Tarol marries Danielle, also an incredibly strong person.
-So now we everything set up for this fun roller coaster ride... Tarol's childhood, growing up in a house full of women, his sense of self worth based on his moral opposition to rape and sexism. His belief that he is a strong, courageous person, his respect and love for the two people he loves and looks up to (his mother and his wife) and his respect for the Superfriend-like feminists who fight against the evil misogynists and rape apologists.
Are ya ready? Please keep your hands and feet in the cart at all times. Here we go!

-Tarol tweets a stupid joke about how he needs hypnosis to get laid. It was meant to make fun of himself, but is seen by many as a rape joke.
>>
>>34360442
-Tarol gets a wave of hate mail and sees some blogs written, calling him a rape apologist, misogynist and worse. Many of these people are themselves, rape-survivors, who's opinion holds a lot of weight for him.
-Tarol apologizes in his blog, but doesn't do a great job. More angry emails. Some more blogs. One written by respected author, Jim C. Hines.
-Tarol panics and writes another apology blog.
-This is the permanent end to Tarol's clean record. Periodically, he'll receive an email from a rape survivor, explaining how terrible he is. Months later, in an online argument with a lady about an earthquake, she calls him "rape-boy". The rape apologist label had apparently bled outside of his comic readers.
-Time passes and a vocal rape survivor writes a post somewhere about how Tarol loves rape so very much. Why did she write this? Because (by her own admission) she'd seen ONE page of his comic. Not-Walter being rescued by Kin and threatening Minmax38. Not-Walter called Minmax38 a "bitch" and said he'd be "dog piled" in hell (meaning attacked and and tortured/killed). Misunderstanding the the page, she thinks Not-Walter is saying this to Kin and thinks "dog pile" means rape. She paints Tarol as a champion of "rape LOL" assholes. Again, her opinion as a rape survivor defaults to hold more weight that it should.
-Tarol freaks out and posts a blog ridiculing her, which was a bad, bad, bad thing to do. Now, Tarol is in a very public battle... against a rape survivor.
-Her tumblr response is reblogged a bunch and Tarol finds himself becoming known for finding rape to be hilarious and awesome, and bullying rape survivors. The kind of man he grew up fantasizing about beating up.
>>
>>34360457
-One of her supporters links her to the Goblins page where Dellyn is smiling and explaining to Minmax about how he rapes Kin and Minmax is laughing about it. She blogs this as further proof of what kind of man I am. She makes no mention of the very next page where Minmax realises what Dellyn is saying and defenestrates him. More reblogs and more blogs written about how disgusting Tarol is.
-Tarol's mom tells him to go public with the reason why there's rape in the comic (Notice how my mom immediately offered to sacrifice her own privacy to help me. See what I mean by strength?) Tarol says no. He made a promise. Maybe one day he'll go public, but it won't be for self preservation. It won't be for the wrong reasons.
-The person blogs that she's gotten she's gotten 4000(I think it was 4000? I can't go looking through the history for this. If someone who remembers these events can confirm, I'd be grateful.) of rape/death threats from Goblins Fans. This is obviously a lie. Not only are Goblins readers generally better than that, but at that time, Tarol just doesn't have the reader base that can make numbers like that happen in the time frame she's claiming.
-Tarol concludes that even if only one person threatened her, it was because of him, and so he's responsible. He publicly apologizes and treats her claim of 4000 as truth.
-Tarol then contacts her and personally apologizes, asking if there's anything he can do.
-She tells him to publicly renounce all his readers as rape apologists and misogynists. Tarol... well... asks what else he can do.
-She explains that she's so stressed, she's shaking and sick. Tarol says he'll write another blog, telling his readers once again to leave her alone (which he then writes). He suggests she step away from the internet for a bit. Go for a walk. Talk to a friend. And says he's happy to talk again if she likes.
-She blogs about how Tarol demanded that she "GET OFF THE INTERNET!".
>>
File: 1351155016130.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1351155016130.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>34360471
-Seeing that it is impossible to do anything without this situation continuing to hurt large amounts of rape survivors, Tarol blog-apologizes one last time, accepting full responsibility and promising never to mock anyone on his blog again.
-She responds with calling him and his readers "neck beards".
-she spends the next couple years "hate reading" Goblins and periodically blogging about Tarol's evil.
-Eventually, it sinks in that Tarol was far worse than her. She lied about 4000 strangers threatening rape, which was disgusting. But Tarol, backed that lie up and in doing so, falsely accused 4000 people of rape threats too. Not strangers though, his own fucking readers.
-So now Tarol is known by many as a guy who just loves rape. I mean he just fucking LOVES it, right? And more than once (Well, twice, but that counts as more than once), this image extends outward to feminists he later meets online online. They've heard of him. Not because of a goofy, little comic, but because he's that misogynistic, sociopathic, rape apologist who loves to bully survivors.
-More time passes and the "you're a misogynist" emails trickle in. Sometimes months go by with nothing and sometimes a half dozen of them come on a single day (possibly someone writing a blog somewhere).
-All this time, Tarol's mom has been insisting that he go public about the details of the rape.
-Tarol makes the decision to post the blog explaining what happened to his mom. Worst fucking thing he could have ever done.
-Eventually he realises that he broke his initial promise. He went public with it, not for his mom or to raise awareness about rape in general, but for one reason. To save his ass.
>>
File: 1353146563110.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1353146563110.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
>>34360488
(Now think about this for a moment. My mother, who had actually experienced this, beat it. She got to a point where she felt NO trauma. She never once used it for attention or leverage and not once did she make any forced attempts to identify or validate herself with it. But me... someone who who only HEARD about it... well there I was, using it as a shield and hiding behind it.)

-Tarol feels destroyed. He had established himself as a misogynist, rape apologist, monster... To save himself, he had pointed at his own readers and said "Yup, they MUST have threatened rape" when he knew they didn't... And he'd sold out his mom's experience to protect himself, proving that he was nothing like her. Her, the person who represented strength and honour and he'd vowed to be like.
-Tarol later posts a blog about how everyone he'd ever fought with online ever, was awesome. Yes, you read that right. Desperate for a sense of positivity, he holds up his hands and declares everyone who hates him to be awesome. He compares them to the most awesome person he's ever met... his wife. Because she's awesome.

(As bad as it was to validate every single person I've ever disagreed with, that wasn't my rock bottom for patheticness.)

-Now Tarol craves validation himself. Not from his wife, mom or close friends, because they love him and would say what he wanted to hear. He needs it from an outside party. From someone who's opinion he valued very, very highly. He needs The Superfriends.
-Tarol approaches a small group of feminists online and asks as politely as he can, for recommendations for for feminist literature to read. It's lame, but his hope is that the feminists will say "Oh, you clearly care about women and are in no way a misogynist, rape apologist. You're such a great guy!".
>>
File: 1346574489155.jpg (13 KB, 372x391) Image search: [Google]
1346574489155.jpg
13 KB, 372x391
>>34360505

(Yup, that's right. I had fucked myself up so much, I went looking for a pat on the head and a "good boy" from feminists. That, uh... that was bad. But that was still not my rock bottom.)

(Alright, set the the ship for Sarcastic Speed, Warp "Oh Terrific", because this is gonna get really sarcastic)

-Tarol quickly finds himself being called all those lovely things again. But he's going to do it right this time. No mocking, snarkiness or rudeness. Just respect and patience. Tarol thinks that if he is respectful and lets them walk all over him... they'll see that he's okay. Then he can get a pat on the head and get his... um... dignity back? (Yeah, I see the absolute lack of logic here, too).
-So... how can they possibly call Tarol those awful things after all that politeness and respect? Well Tarol learns how! Because he's a troll, of course! A rapey, rapey troll! And the more polite he is, the more it confirms that it MUST be an act! The logic is air tight, too! Y'see, because Tarol is a sociopath misogynist, he has no emotions. Therefore any emotions he displays are obviously some sort of trick! Of course! (I'm not even kidding. Seriously, this was all openly explained to me in the Twitter conversation I had.)
-The more Tarol let's them walk all over him, the more they do it. "I hear what you're saying, but I'm honestly not the things you're calling me." "Aw, the sociopath kittah is pretending to have emotions! D'aawww!"
-So THEN what is Tarol doing? After hours of politely putting up with their abuse, is he telling them to fuck off and walking away from the computer?No, of course not! He's linking them to his blog that explains how everyone he's ever argued with online is awesome! Yup, that's right! He's calling them all awesome. (Now I know you're thinking "this HAS to be his rock bottom". Nope. We're drilling even deeper. Get Bruce Willis and Steve Buscemi over here, cause we're goin' Armageddon!)
>>
File: 1313666573751.jpg (2 KB, 87x127) Image search: [Google]
1313666573751.jpg
2 KB, 87x127
>>34360513
-So the feminists read his blog post that calls them awesome and talks about how amazing his wife is and how much he loves her. So then they see that he's not a rapey, sexist sociopath, right? They apologize and realize that they've been fucking decimating a a guy that for some reason, holds their opinions above even his own and is too stupid to stop exposing his jugular, right? FUCK NO! They see right through that bullshit and notice that it's further proof that Tarol is a sociopath, misogynist with no emotions! "People with REAL emotions don't use their wives as meat shields". Well said, you bastion of equality! Expressing constantly for over a decade about how amazing his wife is, is the lowest form of misogyny! Tarol sure is learning a lot about himself this day! Y'see, he never loved his wife at all! He can't, remember? No emotions! It's explained on Twitter, that he uses her to hide his misogynistic ways by pointing at her and declaring "Oh, I'm a misogynist? #WRONGBECAUSEWIFE!" It makes so much sense, now! The 12 years of caring for each other! The dreading being apart for even an hour! Us being best friends and doing everything together! The marriage! Me taking her last name instead of her taking mine! All sociopathic, sexist tricks!
-For those who don't understand why their words hold so much weight, let's explore the Superfriends comparison. If Lex Luthor calls you an asshole, it's no no big deal. He's Lex Luthor. If he hates you, it just means you're probably a good person. But if Superman calls you an asshole... and then Batman and the Flash back him up... well that'll ruin you! I mean, those guys are awesome! And if THEY hate you... well you MUST be an asshole!
>>
File: 1318512287519.jpg (46 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
1318512287519.jpg
46 KB, 400x458
>>34360525
-Well now that Tarol's self image and relationship with his wife had been turned into two smoking craters, the small group of feminists click back though his blog and find the post about how his mother was raped by four men. And yup, you guessed it! It's all lies! ...Apparently. Y'see, Tarol made the WHOLE fucking thing up! WHY would he do that? So he can say this, of course... "You think I'm a rape apologist? #WRONGBECAUSEMOM!" It's all explained to him on Twitter.
-Well now hang on a second... Tarol remembers that his so-called "mother" has a blog where she talks to other rape survivors and writes about her own experiences. He then politely (yup, he's still being polite. What a trooper. :meh: ) links that blog to the feminists. That's it Tarol! You keep exposing more of that jugular, buddy!
-I wonder how long it'll take them to to declare that the entire fucking blog is... Oh, THERE IT IS! The blog is fake and "obviously" written by Tarol. That was fast! Good work, Superfriends! Well what evidence do they have for this claim? I mean, they're declaring that a rape claim is false! Isn't that exactly what feminists are fighting against? There must be some massive evidence to show it's all an elaborate lie. Well there IS actually. TWO pieces of evidence that simply cannot be ignored. Once YOU hear of this evidence... you too, will understand that Tarol clearly made this all up.
- First, Tarol's "mother" said in her blog, that as a child, he was her "paladin". As one of the feminists noted... "No mother talks that way about their kids". And she knows! Because she said that she's a mother herself! And I'm sure that those kids' self esteem is... AWESOME! But she's right though. No mother says "paladin". EVER! Not even if they play D&D all the time, like my fake pretend mother did.
>>
File: 1322474346309.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1031) Image search: [Google]
1322474346309.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1031
>>34360536
-The second piece of evidence is IMPOSSIBLE to ignore! Get ready, because I'm going to quote one of the feminists directly... the way Tarol's fake pretend mother's blog is written... "just reeks of male". Hmmm... interesting. Well I say case closed! That shit's faker off brand Twinkies!
-At the time, some Goblins readers who are watching this conversation unfold on Twitter, decide to weigh in. Some of them tweet to the group of feminists and express their anger. And a few of them explain that they are individuals who've actually talked to Tarol's mom. So that should solve the issue, right? The feminists, apologized right? Wrong! Because it turned out that it was just more of Tarol's lies!
-The small group of feminists tweet out that Goblins readers are tweeting angrily at them, and apparently, they're just sock puppet accounts created by Tarol! Especially the ones claiming to have talked to his mother! Those ones are DEFINITELY Tarol! I mean, they HAVE to be, right? Geez, Tarol must keep a small army of extra Twitter accounts ready at all times! And I suppose he has to maintain them as well. Tweeting regularly with varying interests and personalities applying to each account and having those accounts interact with other accounts. You know, to keep the illusion alive. Between this and and the fake blog and then his REAL blog that explains it at length and points to the fake blog... gosh, Tarol sure is busy.
-And what's the reason for this massive operation? Does it get Tarol millions of dollars or something? Oh no, that's right... it's so people won't think he's sexist. Well that is some caramel flavoured plausibility right there!
>>
File: 1330038241703.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1330038241703.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
>>34360550
(Now you might be thinking to yourself "hang on... if Tarol was lying, then wouldn't his real mom kind of flip out when she inevitably saw that her son had this elaborate, very public lie about her? Or maybe Tarol's mom had passed away and so there's no one to get angry. But then wouldn't that fact be brought to light pretty damn quick when someone decides to Google the details?" Well yes, all of that is true. And if you thought it, then you are a fucking emotionless, sociopathic, misogynistic, rape apologist.)

-Alright, so now Tarol has had the the two people he holds in the highest regard, publicly insulted in the worst fucking way. I mean... there is no grey area here. Tarol respects and looks up to his mother and his wife more than anyone on earth. These people are the perfect icons of strength and love in his eyes. And the very purpose of Tarol's connection to them has been severed and replaced by reasons of misogyny and rape. And it's been done by the people that he was raised from birth to support and listen to. Tarol is no longer defending his own image at this point. He's defending his mother's and his wife's. So it's here that Tarol fights, right? No.
-Tarol, fearing another "you love misogyny/rape" backlash, repeats to them that they're awesome and thanks them for their time. That's right. These people said what they said about him, his mother and his wife. ... And he thanks them for their time. He says... thank you.

(There is a line between choosing not to fight, and letting people attack those you love in the name of self preservation. I crossed that line twice. I did it with my readers and I did it again here. This was my rock bottom. From this moment on, it was and is the main thought in my mind at all times.)

Whatever I'm going through starts and ends in my own head. Everyone deals with assholes online and the assholes I dealt with are in no way responsible for my situation.]
>>
File: Chaika, doesnt want.jpg (237 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Chaika, doesnt want.jpg
237 KB, 500x500
this is fucking stupid
>>
File: 1383980357130.jpg (40 KB, 452x343) Image search: [Google]
1383980357130.jpg
40 KB, 452x343
>>34360564
This was honestly a chore to cut up and post, his 3rd person faggot writing style is a cringe.

Can anyone actually force themselves to read this more than once?
>>
File: 1385597577693.jpg (162 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1385597577693.jpg
162 KB, 960x960
>>34360565
You think this is stupid? I left out the intro:

Thunt wrote:(Trigger warning: r-word is mentioned a LOT and vaguely described)
(Warning: Swearing)

The response from the picture was bad. I saw a a few forum threads and got a bunch of emails about how I "identify as a woman" or I have this list of weird fetishes and stuff. Or how it's this sick victim card thing. And it's rape glorification. None of this is true, of course. I should never have drawn that fucking picture.

Anyways, this is a condensed version of the main reason for what's going on, that's been slightly edited to make a bit more sense, here in the forum. It's written in a weird and clumsy way, I know. Don't worry about typos or spelling, etc. What I'm hoping to know is, does it go too far? Am I way out of line? I feel like I have to air this stuff out, but... what do you guys think? Just keep it to myself?

Again, I'll take this down after some time and feedback and please don't repost it anywhere.

>yes, he actually wrote this with a trigger warning
>>
>>34348664
nor would we want one?
>>
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564
>>34360613
I'm so glad I'm not fucked in the head.

I don't give a shit about Goblins and I didn't follow it, but that's fucking annoying.
>>
Goblins was fucking atrocious.
>>
Dude got more than $40,000 dollars for an update he never produced.
>>
>>34348664

Unfortunate. I never understood the hussfit over the inclusion of rape thing. It wasn't tastelessly handled on my account.
>>
>>34351652
>I'm so sad
Damn, you're already well on your way to making the next Goblins. Speedy progress, anon.
>>
>>34360613
>got a bunch of emails about how I "identify as a woman"
That was one of my favorite rumors.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 266x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 266x279
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564

Well, there's his problem. He assumed that tumblr people would listen to anything that doesn't align with their confirmation bias cult.
>>
>>34362291
mine is >please dont repost this anywhere

haha woops.
>>
>>34362608
Why would he think he could say that while posting it in public on the internet?
>>
>>34358855
What is this from?
>>
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564

Was I the only one who reads it while listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=didzxUkrtS0
>>
File: posting goblins on tg.gif (601 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
posting goblins on tg.gif
601 KB, 197x200
Thunt consorted with feminists. That nigga played with fire.

I will miss discussing that abortion here though. Those were fun threads.
>>
>>34349118
> fanservice
Automatic 10/10 by /tg/'s standard, after all this seems to be horny 13 years old central.I find hilarious his porn is mostly gay.
>>
>>34368492
/tg/ basically has the hormones and self-control of a teenage girl.
>>
>>34367385
>Thunt consorted with feminists. That nigga played with fire.
I would say that he got what he bargained for, but then again he never had a chance to have someone warn him.
>>
>>34352680
Gets a sword made out of pure Oblivion and powered by ignorance
>And I shall call it OBLIVIOUS!
>Minmax I don't think-
>Nah leave it, its appropriate.

I admit that I laughed like mad at that.
>>
>>34367385
>Those were fun threads.
They often got deleted or had the contents removed
>>
>>34368858
>Teenage girl
Try boy and girl.
They can't keep money or secrets or keep it on their pants.
>>
test
>>
>>34373530
Girls tick all three boxes.
>>
>>34374554
Girls don't go around yelling "I WAN DAH FUK DAH!" in public.
>>
>>34374570
Clearly you've never been to North Dublin...
>>
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564
>>34360613
Ow my brain. I think Thunt may be the one of the dumbest people on the internet. And that includes such great specimens of humanity like Chris-chan and Sephirothslave.
>>
>>34374570
Unlike /tg/, who say it all the time.
http://archive.moe/tg/search/text/%22I%20WAN%20DAH%20FUK%20DAH!%22/
>>
>>34375282
But at least he's a well meaning idiot. On the surface feminism is a good thing, but the tumblr/SJW crowd are mostly just self serving assholes who like to tear other people down to inflate their own egos.
>>
>>34376236
That's what people like to say when they're looking for the worst possible motive so they can feel better about themselves while stomping someone into the dirt.

Though it's (not really) odd that accusations of Evil Secret Motives seem to pop up regardless of those motives being evident (beyond "they're rude and that hurts my feelings"). Apparently, we're just supposed to assume they're there when we see someone trying to make a "bad" point.
>>
>>34360302
That soundtrack, though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qnhn1mCL18&index=6&list=PL20A636372A24CAE6
>>
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564
So tl;dr: an arsehole acts like a dick, then tries to make friends with some cunts.
>>
>>34379774
Not
>Dumbass makes a stupid joke. Proceeds to dig own grave.
>>
>>34348664
>but I'm going to miss watching /tg/ flip its collective shit over it
This.

>we will never know just how much saaaadder the story was going to get
>>
>>34378794
Who's accusing anyone of evil secret motives?
>>
To be fair to the man, he was apparently raised by a single feminist mother. I can only pity him.
>>
>>34387724
Was she confirmed feminist? Was his father one of the men who raped her?
>>
>>34387993
>>34387724
If he mother was raped, it's understandable why she became one. Plus, we don't know what kind of feminist she was ("Women should vote! Kittens and sprinkles!" vs "ALL MEN ARE EVIL RAPISTS WHO SHOULD DIE FAT ACCEPTANCE IS MANDATORY WHY CAN'T I GET A BOYFRIEND").
>>
>>34388033
Actual rape victims are the least likely of all women to become feminists because they aren't under any illusions that words will protect them.
>>
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564
>>34360613
Someone better cap this with an appropriate caption on it.
>>
>>34360302
They are all pretty wacky and illogical but it's the series' charm. Only the first installment was 4spoopy6me because those illogical actions could damage the healthbar. 2nd and 3rd were fine.
>>
>>34365982
Anon, I just want you I read this post before I started the massive post-train, and it improved my experience 100fold.
>>
Somebody should make a really melty face comic about this whole thing. With emphasis on THunt being sad.
>>
>>34365982
I'm currently reading it and listening to the Goblins 3 playlist some other Anon posted earlier in the thread.
>>
>>34348664
I liked those comics.

They were bad but they were bad like Flash Gorden was bad. It was mostly light hearted fun with silly humour and a good natured jab at the D&D rules.

I had no idea that all this shift was going on in the background.

Although now I remember there was an instance a while ago when someone came onto /tg/ during one of the Saaaaaaad threads trying to claim that the author of those comics was some sort of sexual predator.

We asked for proof, they told us to stop being lazy and go look for it, we pointed out the burden of proof was on them and they threw a tantrum and left.

Reading that epic adventure above I think that his only real mistake was responding to them. These new breed of feminists are like conspiracy theorists of the most tin-foil hattest type where a lack of any proof is all the proof they need. Sadly he was, understandably, raised to respect the old school feminists and couldn't differentiate between the two.

I, one of only few here it seems, will miss his comics.
>>
>>34388729
Flash Gordon had "I'm sad!" angsty moments?
>>
>>34388033
Why would someone who was raped support the "looking at me the wrong way is as bad as rape" movement?
>>
>>34389606
because it wasn't that way until recently? Tumblr has ruined feminism.
>>
>>34352268
Kor was just way too much bullshit too deal with after Psimax. That whole armor thing where he flipped himself back up was the last straw for me, at least give them some time to explore or do whatever
>>
>>34389679
>Tumblr has ruined feminism.
Men were refused empty seats in the Titanic's lifeboats. Suffragettes commended this. Feminism was ruined before then even called themselves feminists.

>>34389949
What was wrong with the armour thing? Just imagine it was enchanted/magical clockwork.
>>
>>34390372
The Titanic was ruined before the journey even started. It was an accident waiting to happen.
>>
>>34390875
Building an unsafe building is an accident waiting to happen, forcing fleeing people back into it when it's burning because they're not wearing the right clothes is murder.

That, by the way, is something actual egalitarians care about. Never hear objections to it from your quarter.
>>
>>34360410
>>34360442
>>34360442
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564

Shitting balls man, This is the kind of shit that drives people to "Men's rights groups"

I'm surprised the guy didn't just throw up his hands and say "You know what, fuck it, if they want me to be a woman-hater this bad then a woman hater I shall be" before bitch slaping his wife.
>>
>>34391336
>This is the kind of shit that drives people to "Men's rights groups"
Doesn't, like, disliking sexist double standards do that?
>>
>>34391336
He is not a clever man.
>>
>>34391350

Yeah but most of the time those Men's right groups are basically the male mirror of the Tumbler Feminist.

>>34391355
Clearly!
>>
>>34390372
Its slightly more complicated than that. Men weren't supposed to be refused places on lifeboats - the captain ordered women and children FIRST, but some crew members thought he ordered "women and children ONLY", causing a tragic loss of life as many lifeboats left half full.
>>
>>34391388
Sounds like a typical sentiment from the period.
>>
>>34391388
Just wait until they discover that some super feminist is the first person to discover time travel. She went back in time specifically to create this misinterpretation and kill all the men on the titanic just because she could.
Tumblr praises her.
>>
>>34365563
The movie sphere.
>>
>>34348833
Enjoying the thirteen year break?
>>
>>34391442
That's starting to sounds like the same branch if paranoia as tumblr has.
>>
>>34391533
maybe someday people will notice that we are all retards yelling at other retards for being a slightly diffrent type of retarded.
>>
>>34379196
The music kept me playing. Shame the game didn't live up to it.
>>
>>34388745
No but in place of face melting SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD it had hammy acting, cliche after cliche, awful diologue, a setting that made little sense, no understanding of how planets and space work, suit props, worse special effects and annoying music. And yet for all that it is still fun.

Just like Goblins. It's shit but it's fun and enjoyable.
>>
>>34391388
Meanwhile, back on shore, suffragettes cheered the deaths. You're arguing semantics compared to that.
>>
>>34391936
probably because thats almost certainly not what happened.
>>
>>34349064
>gore.
>/d/

Whut? Guro and loli are banned on /d/, lurk more
>>
>>34391958
Yeah, newspapers just lied and the suffragettes involved just decided not to deny libel against them. That or you're just assuming everything contrary to your worldview must automatically be wrong.

Let me know when you want to become acquainted with reality and stop sailing rivers in Egypt. You're worthless as long as you only believe facts you want to.
>>
>>34392141
except im fucking looking at newspaper headings right now and the only one that even mentions suffragettes is saying "this was not a special case, women and children first is normal in ships sinking"
>>
>>34392208
Sounds like she was a true opponent of sexism. Thunt could have learned a lot from her.
>>
>>34391926
It has more style to back it up than Goblins, though.
>>
>>34392009
Also scat, beastiality and furries.

/d/ has higher standards than /v/.
>>
>>34392431
most places do.
>>
>>34391350
Fear of persecution does it as well.
>>
>>34391877
The translation is shit. It's supposed to be better in French. I'm going to give it a try with a dictionary one of these days.
>>
File: goblinswhy.jpg (299 KB, 900x1213) Image search: [Google]
goblinswhy.jpg
299 KB, 900x1213
Post Goblins comics in rememberance.
>>
>>34393534
Ah, so that's the tumblr feminist being reflected there.
>>
File: goblinsbetterer.jpg (282 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
goblinsbetterer.jpg
282 KB, 892x1213
Someone edited this to be about edition wars. I edited it further.

progress rethem
>>
>>34392141
>sailing rivers in egypt
like the nile?
>>
>>34392413
I would argue that they had very different styles.
>>
>>34393534
I literally lol'd at this. I used to love it when one of these edits was in an OP and people would keep joining the thread ranting about how they can't tell what's happening because of the characters' expressions. "Why does it look like they're smiling, wtf?!"
>>
>>34395362
I couldn't tell it was an edit.
>>
File: Joker_laughing.gif (295 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
Joker_laughing.gif
295 KB, 500x386
Pic related that I don't have to see/read anymore of this man's money mooching schemes to his fans. Also he won't be plaguing the internet with anymore I'M SAD antics that would be truly too grimdark if the art style truly fit the mood.
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564
>>34360613

Didn't know that feminist SJWs can fuck you up this badly. It's practically a lose/lose whether you become a doormat for their bitching, or refute their crazy claims and call them out on their bullshit. Making a mental note to never cross paths with a femnazi.
>>34365982

Oh my god, this is just too fitting.
>>
>>34394395
Yes like "Da Nile" say it out loud
>>
>>34397051
i dont know what dayneelay has to do with anything, but alright.
>>
>>34397600

You may be in denial, anon.
>>
>>34393534
God I miss these edits.
>>
>>34360471
>She blogs this as further proof of what kind of man I am.
Wait, does this mean Thunt is here in this thread?
>>
>>34398172
no no, thats a blog post by thunt in which he is talking in third person.
>>
>>34390372
Because he no-sold Forgath's tactics. Forgath pulled off some awesome and inventive stuff to use Kor's armor against him and just utterly failed. JUst like if they tried drowning him and the armor suddenly sprung armored flotation devices
>>
How would /tg/ feel about a fan continuation of Goblins?
>>
>>34393534
Maybe I'd get the joke if I'd ever seen the original.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 588x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 588x720
>tfw no more sadness
>>
>>34400970
>deep-sea diver's helmet over bikini
Hot, full pic? Moar?
>>
>>34400697
It's a sad scene. Their mouths have been rotated to make them look happy. Also wonky eyes.
>>
>>34391926
Did you just call Queen's sound track annoying? You are not my nigga. Not at all.
>>
File: klytus.jpg (27 KB, 550x516) Image search: [Google]
klytus.jpg
27 KB, 550x516
>>34403230
Bring me the bore worms.
>>
>>34399778

It can only work if their fates aren't so horrid. Aka instead of a killer DM you have a more reasonable DM who punishes reasonably, not be looking for every single opportunity to make sure the characters (aka PCs) are never happy for long.
>>
>>34403290
NOT THE BORE WORMS.
>>
File: ming-the-merciless.jpg (154 KB, 600x328) Image search: [Google]
ming-the-merciless.jpg
154 KB, 600x328
>>34403290
The worms are too good for him. We need about a dozen of those woodbeast things the Arboreans use for their silly test of manhood.
>>
>>34348664
>now what will /tg/ aimlessly bitch about?
>apart from 40k that is
>>
>>34348664
I like Goblins. It's nowhere near perfect but I enjoyed the story, as slow and convoluted as it all became. Despite his breakdown I think Thunt's a pretty cool guy, just one who made mistakes concerning whose opinion he gives a shit about.

There's a kind of nakedness to his writing; you can tell he's got his heart on his sleeve and he's doing the best job he can. Even if you don't like his work you have to respect someone who's as earnest as that.

I think losing Goblins is a bad thing, for the fans who earnestly enjoy it and the critics who love to mock it. Even 'bad' art has its own particular value, as a cautionary tale if nothing else; Dominic Deegan is an excellent example of that phenomenon.
>>
File: flash.jpg (55 KB, 363x500) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
55 KB, 363x500
>>34403364
Are you sure those are the rules?
>>
>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564
wow, just wow...

It's one thing to hate the guy's webcomic, I mean it was terrible and really, really depressing. to the point you really stopped caring about the characters because you allready knew they were never going to overcome these trials so why get invested and all that...

but seriously from what I'm reading here I can't help but feel bad for the guy. It seems like he really didn't deserve it.

I mean calling his comic shit and him a hack is one thing, but that...

...that is too much...
>>
>>34404015

And people thought Bronies/every other popular fandom out there are cancer; people like the ones who harassed Thunt this badly are the true cancer of life. Fuck SJWs. Fuck Femnazis. Fuck genuine misogynists. They're why we can't have nice things.
>>
I liked this comic in the beginning when it seemed like a parody of adventuring. It all started to fall apart when he introduced the half tree sex dungeon guy. Stopped reading after that.
>>
>>34405194
It pretty much comes down to this:

If you have to denigrate, another person or people to cover up your own insecurities, you are truly worthless and fail at life.

or something like that...
>>
>>34348751
Alslyfe was too fucking hot and it's bullshit they killed her off.
>>
>>34405194
>Fuck genuine misogynists
Were any of these involved in the Thunt events?
>>
>>34405602
no, not directly, but don't let that stop you...
though it could be argued that it was genuine misogynists that were responsible for creating the circumstances that spawned the feminist movement and were it not for them we wouldn't have femnazis.
>>
>>34405602
No because they don't exist and it's all just big babies whining all the time.
Gor was right.
>>
>>34405829
It could also be argued that if society hadn't decided to give egalitarinism a try women wouldn't have had enough of a voice for feminism to even exist, thus you non-misogynists are responsible for everything you are whining about.
>>
File: 1546.jpg (17 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
1546.jpg
17 KB, 200x213
>>34405837

There are still men out there that DO abuse and mistreat women to fit the definition of "misogynist" to a tee.

I only say "genuine" because too many femnazis will take any little thing that's not inflating their ego and declare X male a woman-hater (aka crying wolf). Disagree with a femnazi, that in their eyes = woman hater. SUCH LOGIC.
>>
>>34405829
What were "the circumstances" that started wanting more privileges/less responsibilities?
>>
>>34406394
You fucking know it.
>>
>>34404015
>he got paid $40.000 for anm update he never delivered
>that's more than what most humanity earns in their entire lifes

It was well deserved.
>>
>>34350438
>Will making a shitty webcomic work?
Pretty much.
Make a comic, get popular, make kickstarter.

Was there ever a single "publish my webcomic into paper books" KS that failed?
>>
>>34391336
>I'm surprised the guy didn't just throw up his hands and say "You know what, fuck it, if they want me to be a woman-hater this bad then a woman hater I shall be" before bitch slaping his wife.
Well the tldr of the tldr of the blod which he put in the preface was kinda just that.
The "I QUIT" wasn't him quitting the comic, but quitting listening to blogs and going back to drawing some fucking comics.

Evidently, he failed to do that.
>>
>>34401087
There is no fuller pic, but you can have moar from the tags http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/693438
>>
>>34405837
>Gor being right about anything
>Gor not being about bow far stuck in a closet you can get and men only grudgingly have sex with women
>Gor not having something that might actually be described as rapeculture because women needs to be forcefully dicked or they'll die
>>
Could someone screencap all of Tarol's shortened story? It strikes me it'd be helpful.
>>
>>34406132
>"People with these opinions are the worst criminals in history! They're subhuman Nazis and should be hated to death at every opportunity!"
>"They only dislike me because I disagree with them! Those oversensitive subhuman Nazis would say the same of anyone who ever argued with them, even if they didn't treat them like subhuman Nazis like I do!"
That's rather unlikely.
>>
File: %EB%B9%8C%EB%A6%AC_~1.gif (2 MB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
%EB%B9%8C%EB%A6%AC_~1.gif
2 MB, 250x186
>>34348816
>>
>>34391926
>States all the reasons Flash Gordon is an awesome film
>Just like Goblins
No. Not like Goblins at all. Goblins is just shit. Period.
>>
>>34391314

Man, anonymous, those feminists are pretty evil, you're right. It's not like everybody involved was in a panic and not thinking clearly. The deaths were clearly the result of COLD, FEMINIST LOGIC.
>>
>>34413830
What are you talking about? Do you think the suffragettes who cheered the deaths were being interviewed on board the ship as it was sinking or something?

Why don't you tell us what you think of Goblins.
>>
File: 1400406759590.jpg (78 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1400406759590.jpg
78 KB, 1280x960
>>34396352
>Didn't know that feminist SJWs can fuck you up this badly. It's practically a lose/lose whether you become a doormat for their bitching, or refute their crazy claims and call them out on their bullshit. Making a mental note to never cross paths with a femnazi.
They can only bully those on their side. If you look, every person I have seen being successfully bullied by SJWs has been a liberal, antiracist, feminist etc. I have never seen them succesfully attack an actual enemy, such as a republican and even attacks on real leftists tend to fall flat.

>>34360442
>>34360457
>>34360471
>>34360488
>>34360505
>>34360513
>>34360525
>>34360536
>>34360550
>>34360564
>>34360613
Could someone who knowa how to use one of these computational machines screencap this story.
>>
>>34415603
>I have never seen them succesfully attack an actual enemy, such as a republican
What about that feminist who tweeted about some guys joking and got them fired? Or the recent one who claimed /wizard/ were harassing her in order to start a raid on them?
>>
>>34415603
Being antiracist isn't inherently bad, as long as you don't do the internet activist thing. Internet activism ruins everything more than even fans do.
>>
>>34415691
Point taken. You are right actually, though those people were unaligned. Had they been active republicans, they would have had a large support network available.

But I think donglegate was an exception rather than a rule and the success might have been dependant on other things such as the popularity of the original accuser.
>>34415949
Could be. My point was more that they can only really attack their allies, though that was an overstatement.
>>
>>34416057
Samefagging, sorry. I think that the fact that these people can only attack themselves is important since it promotes groupthink, horrofying policies and drives away allies. If you are feminist just trying to make things better for women, you can be destroyed by SJWs far more effectively and for far less than by actual enemies of feminism. Redpillers are powerless losers, rebuplicans are highly limited in what they can do. So it's no suprise that abotion clinics are being closed while feminism keeps becoming more and more totalitarian.
>>
>>34415603
>>
File: This pleases Armstrong.jpg (10 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
This pleases Armstrong.jpg
10 KB, 267x200
>>34416302

Glorious. Another /tg/ worthy pic to store.
>>
>>34416240
The actual main reason they can't "attack" (or reason with) their enemies is because their self-proclaimed enemies are too hateful for any logic or empathy to enter their thought process. No matter what you do or say to them, it just riles them up more and encourages their sense of victimhood and their eternal war of annihilation against social justice "warriors".
>>
>>34352174

Why do I get the distinct impression you're fapping under the table to this?
>>
>>34416302
And as a PNG too! You really are the best, anon!
>>
>>34417888
Its ironic to hear about someone criticizing people who aren't SJWs for lacking in empathy, and that they're hateful, since the entire agenda of SJWs is to stereotype and dehumanize broad demographics of people! See: Critical Theory. Its an incredibly hateful ideology.

1: Polarize everything between oppressors and oppressed. The oppressed can do no wrong, oppressors are vile subhuman garbage who cannot be redeemed: demonize them at all costs. Remember, everyone falls clearly into one or the other. Saint or demon, there's no middle ground.
2. EVERYTHING needs to have propaganda in it. Education, entertainment, art, public life, private life -- everything should be politicized. Art and opinions that are insufficiently progressive should be sequestered far from public consumption.
>>
>Be diagnosed schizophrenic
>Recognize a lot of the same delusions I end up with
>Not always as bad as the ones described here, but they can get pretty bad
>Persecution, just everyone out to get me for reasons I don't understand
>Martyrdom, beaten and suffering for the sake of the world
>Grandeur
>Doom
>Take some small comfort in the knowledge that I don't act on it
>Also that I know, on some level, that it's probably mostly in my head
>Definitely a small comfort, though
>>
File: deal with it.gif (2 MB, 448x352) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.gif
2 MB, 448x352
>>34403364
>>34403338
>>34403290
>>34403230

Get fucked. It was some one with questionable fashion sense screeching down a microphone. If that music could look like something it would look like a cat sliding down a black board.
>>
>>34418297
That's funny, because half the threads I've got posts in are for coaxing fap material out of anons, but not this one.
>>
>>34360457
>-Tarol apologizes in his blog, but doesn't do a great job.
I have no idea what all this shit is about, but this is why it pays to be a good writer. Because if you're a BAD writer all your apologies come off as bullshit that makes you look worse.

Don't dump Cha and Diplo.
>>
>>34360471
>-Tarol's mom tells him to go public with the reason why there's rape in the comic (Notice how my mom immediately offered to sacrifice her own privacy to help me. See what I mean by strength?)
Wait, is this Tarol guy saying this shit in third person?
>>
>>34360488
>-So now Tarol is known by many as a guy who just loves rape. I mean he just fucking LOVES it, right? And more than once (Well, twice, but that counts as more than once), this image extends outward to feminists he later meets online online. They've heard of him. Not because of a goofy, little comic, but because he's that misogynistic, sociopathic, rape apologist who loves to bully survivors.
Isn't this the comic where a good guy has to rape someone or she'll die of plot disease that makes her die if she doesn't get raped?
>>
>>34417888
This is not true. Republicans are not inhuman monsters. Redpillers might be. Tod Akin can't be converted but people do see horrible people and most people have common decency. Some 80% people in the US support gender equality, gay marriage has beceome more acceptable etc. People do reespond to persuation, however since you people dehumanize everyone who disagrees most people rightfully recognize SJWs as bad people. They are resentful, totalitarian, dishonest and cruel.

I like Solzenitzyn's description of bolsheviks. Like SJWs they would erase the facts that would not fit their rigid view of the world, and once they came into power they started erasing the people who did not perfectly fit their ideology. Like SJWs they too attacked the hardest agains other party members.

Republicans are insane and bad people, but by and large they have at least some decency.
>>
>>34360513
>Get Bruce Willis and Steve Buscemi over here, cause we're goin' Armageddon!)
This is the best writing I've ever seen from goblins guy.

>>34360525
>-For those who don't understand why their words hold so much weight, let's explore the Superfriends comparison.
This guy keeps bringing that up, but the impression I get is that he doesn't actually think of feminists as the superfriends. It's just something he's convinced himself after a lot of years of harassment over his shitty comic with poorly handled rape drama (again, why it pays to be a good writer instead of a shitty one). It really feels like he cares more about his own reputation among these people than their actual opinions and beliefs.

>>34360550
>Angry Marines Commissar
Man, I remember the good ol' days of /tg/ when there was more porn and crossdressers...
>>
>>34360564
>-Tarol, fearing another "you love misogyny/rape" backlash, repeats to them that they're awesome and thanks them for their time. That's right. These people said what they said about him, his mother and his wife. ... And he thanks them for their time. He says... thank you.
Is he a fucking idiot? If he's not a troll, he's sure good at trolling.

>>34360613
Wait, Thunt? Is he Thunt or Tarol?
And neither of those sound like real human fucking names.

>>34367385
He didn't consort with feminists; he was a shit writer who did something offensively bad. Good intentions don't mean shit if you're thicker than lead.

>>34378794 >>34376236
People need to remember Hanlon's Razor.
It's not malice, it's stupidity.
>>
>>34388093
Actual rape victims want actual laws and support.

>>34389606
Because severe emotional and physical sexual trauma fucks you up, and they're fucking terrified?

>>34390372
There's actually a reason it's women and children first; you can repopulate with one guy and thirty women, but you can't do the same with one woman and thirty guys. It's a survival instinct, one that is admittedly no longer necessary.

>>34391355
He really isn't. It's cringeworthy and I don't even know what the fuck is going on. There comes a point where you should stop talking because you're obviously not good at it.
>>
>>34392141
Except that a) yeah, it probably would be the kind of thing newspapers would make up at the time, and b) [citation needed] motherfucker.
>>
>>34420006
>>34420035
When did this start happening on /tg/? It's like I'm on fucking reddit.
>>
File: 000813-8sfl1uog8j.jpg (614 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
000813-8sfl1uog8j.jpg
614 KB, 892x1213
>>34348664
A tribute with enough edge to satisfy a drip rat!
>>
>>34420093
>people dont agree with me and therefore must be from reddit

i wish i could find that screen cap with a picture of freud talking about egos.
>>
>>34420093

Zoe Quinn happened.

Vivian fucking James happened.

I miss thinking /tg/ was immune to /v/'s influence.
>>
>>34404015
Seems more like he dug his own grave with his inability to actually communicate. I don't pity him, but he also brought it on himself.

>>34414235
Are you going to provide a citation for that? No one can find any evidence of what you're saying. Did you maybe get that from /r/theredpill?

>>34419656
>This is not true. Republicans are not inhuman monsters
Liar.

Also, a lot of the issue on the internet is that if you so much as stand up for basic human rights and decency, people will call you SJW. It's apparently a world where you're either /pol/ or SJW. And that's fucking stupid.

>>34420093
When did what start happening?
Grow some fucking balls.

>>34420280
>>34420280
/tg/ used to have threads saying Anita Sarkeesian was LITERALLY the devil, and that women in nerd positions are all crafty manipulative fuckers who scheme and toil to get positions just to fuck with nerds and ruin their hobbies.
>>
>>34420280
No, there have been this kind of posts for a while. A year or so. Was there some tumblr raid then? Was that when 4chan became mainstream?

>>34420362
>Grow some fucking balls.
Eat shit you horrible sexist.
>>
>>34420412
4chan's been mainstream for about five years now.
>Eat shit you horrible sexist
Grow some fucking ovaries, then :V

Get the gonoidal fortitude to not be such a fucking shitbird.
>>
File: 1403049110823.jpg (41 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
1403049110823.jpg
41 KB, 624x351
>>34420362
>basic human decency
>Grow some fucking balls
>>
>>34420006
>Actual rape victims want actual laws and support.

Not /tg/ related, but, rape IS illegal you know? And presumption of innocence is an important legal concept, because false accusation is also a thing. Without presumption of innocence I can just go YOU'RE A WITCH and have you burned at the stake.

I feel for rape victims, it's a terrible thing, but you go to far in trying to protect people and you end up with witch trials.
>>
>>34420705
>I feel for rape victims, it's a terrible thing, but you go to far in trying to protect people and you end up with witch trials.
But the people calling for witch trials are the furthest removed from the victims there could be. The people who think being looked at the wrong way are the witch trialists. Why on earth would a real rape victim want anything to do with that?

I think that's what anon meant when s/he said rape victims hate feminists.
>>
>>34420705
>Not /tg/ related, but, rape IS illegal you know?
Yes, but it still happens a frighteningly high amount, and the way that it's handled is really poor. It's not even about treating people like they're guilty before it's proven, either. A lot of how rape is handled is just... not helpful.

And on the other side of the fence, far far too much is considered rape, or at least will get you on a sexual offender list. You can be stuck telling everyone you're a sex offender if you got caught pissing in the park at night.

You assume I'm saying "burn anyone accused of rape", but I'm not. I'm saying fix a broken system. A broken system that's broken in more ways than just rape, for that matter. There's a reason our recidivism rate is so much higher than other countries.

>>34420678
Yes, and? Use your words, Anon.
I don't actually care about *your* basic human decency

>>34420804
There are some rape victims who act like that. There are also gunshot victims who damned near shit themselves when they hear a car backfiring. But decisions shouldn't be made from places of fear. Otherwise you get the shit where that Megan's Law stuff actually ends up causing more crimes because it's impossible for sex offenders to actually live in the real world.
>>
File: damn, son.jpg (27 KB, 609x480) Image search: [Google]
damn, son.jpg
27 KB, 609x480
>>34418861
>>
File: Aniki.jpg (88 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
Aniki.jpg
88 KB, 576x768
>>34420863
>advocates for basic human decency
>behaves like an asshole
>>
>>34420978
>On 4chan
>Thinks someone is being an asshole to him
A-are you new here?
>>
File: SL.jpg (430 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
SL.jpg
430 KB, 892x1213
>>34348664
It will be missed
>>
>>34420978
Just ignore, it's a plebbit/tumblr feminist.
>>
>>34421148
>Everything I don't like is Reddit/feminism
People actually believe this?

>>34421073
What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>34421168
So where did you learn to be a feminist then? I'm guessing tumblr, since you skipped that in your attempt to greentext.
>>
File: beep.jpg (520 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
beep.jpg
520 KB, 892x1213
>>34421168
Just a bad joke. Some people enjoy them now and then
>>
>>34420362
It's not a world where you're either /pol/ or a SJW except in the distorted perception of /pol/ or SJWs. This litany that basic human rights and decency are something that will get you called a SJW is only used by people who are SJWs who want to avoid the offending label, much like how 'Race Realists' will bend themselves in rhetoric knots to try to prove they aren't racists.
>>
>>34421168
>What the fuck is going on here?
confirmed for being totally ignorant of /tg/ and 4chan in general
>>
>>34421168
Loss you fucking newfag, lurk moar
>>
>>34421168
>What the fuck is going on here?
hint: B^U
>>
File: nofuneral.jpg (93 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
nofuneral.jpg
93 KB, 677x631
>>34348664
>>
>>34421274
These are hilarious, post more please.
>>
File: zoop.jpg (314 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
zoop.jpg
314 KB, 892x1213
>>34421517
>>
>>34414235

>Cheered the deaths

There's a difference between lauding the death of somebody (See: Westboro Baptist Church) and honoring somebody's sacrifice (See: The men who died so that women and children could live on the Titanic).

While the truth of the matter is that people were refused seats due to mixed messages, or panic to get the fuck off of the sinking ship, or whatever else, that is an Ugly Truth, and people, especially at the time it happened, prefer to ignore it, and put a rosy shine on the events, making the casualties that may have been able to be saved into heroic martyrs.

I highly doubt that there were suffragetes saying "HOORAY, DEAD MEN", but I'm willing to believe that those who died were honored by many (suffregetes included) as being noble heroes willing to lay down their lives so that others could live, even if that wasn't, strictly speaking, the truth.

Plus, [citation needed] for your claim that there was even any celebrating of any kind, whether it be honoring the fallen or cheering their death.
>>
>>34421789
well good job now he is having a goblin miscarrage. thats were orcs come from.
>>
File: what.jpg (634 KB, 892x1621) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
634 KB, 892x1621
>>34421789
>>
>>34421809
Other way around mate
>>
File: Reminder SAD.jpg (640 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
Reminder SAD.jpg
640 KB, 892x1213
>>34421834
last one I have
>>
>>34421876
i just dont understand what these sounds are supposed to be.
>>
>>34419913
Tarol Hunt = Thunt
>>
>>34409544
I've never heard of Gor. Is it bad that I'm turned on right now?
>>
>>34420678

He means get some mental fortitude, you prancing namblie. Even if you're of the female persuasion, there's no excuse for being a prancing namblie. You gotta be tough on the internet, or you'll never be able to flourish outside of the "hugs for everybody" tidal pools.

We CAN be nice, and 4chan really ISN'T about being a jackass for no reason, despite what the new kids seem to think, but here we have the luxury of acting how we want, without fear of tarnished reputation or penalties from not falling in line.

You are mistaken if you think you can walk in and try to get us to change the way we act. Do you go to fucking China and yell at everybody to stop speaking Mandarin (or any of the other 8,000 languages they have) and start eating hamburgers? When in FUCKING rome, m8.
>>
>>34422022
whats a namblie.
>>
>>34422047

If you have to ask, you'll never know
>>
>>34419494
no that's Dominique Durrgan
>>
>>34422047
Small fly-like insect of the Scottish Highlands.
>>
>>34421807
>I'm willing to believe that those who died were honored by many (suffregetes included) as being noble heroes willing to lay down their lives so that others could live, even if that wasn't, strictly speaking, the truth.
The sexist, needless loss of their lives was approved. What more to you need to hear to know that those approving it were as evil as humanly possible?
>>
>>34422047
Namblie is a derogatory term for a member of the NAMBLA, national alliance of the man boy love association, based off how it sounds similar to a scottish bug and how NAMBLA wants to bugger kids. Basically, its calling someone a pedophile.
>>
>Snilbog rehtona eb reven lliw ereht
>>
>>34421807
Reading the article now -- both anons have it pretty much backwards. They weren't "yay, men died" and they weren't "oh no, men died," they were just "meh, such is the place of men.

Interesting to learn that even back then, feminists believed men should be placed into a lesser, subordinate, sacrificial role, rather than arguing both sexes are of equal value, etc.

Some things never change.
>>
>>34418861
Well, that makes sense. Thunt is not autistic. He is schizophrenic.
>>
>>34422908
>such is the place of men
That's what anon said, commended.
>>
>>34423005

Doubt it. Not enough delusional nonsense, and his thoughts were too organized about a highly emotional event.

If he is, he's medicated like me, which is to say up to the gills, and very good at hiding it.
>>
>>34423158
>and very good at hiding it.
It's way easier to hide things over the internet than face to face.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.