[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-COM is /tg/ related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
Continuation from >>33896605
Post war stories, fan theories, and generally why rocket punches are better than flamethrowers.
>>
EXALT a shit
>>
File: xcom_chryssalid_zombie.jpg (119 KB, 748x306) Image search: [Google]
xcom_chryssalid_zombie.jpg
119 KB, 748x306
>>33901814
That guy does some good Xcom ideas.

http://androidarts.com/xcom/rebelsquad.htm
http://androidarts.com/NAMCOM/
http://androidarts.com/phantasy/PhantasyStar.htm
http://androidarts.com/xexyz/turtlegame.htm
>>
>>33901814
What are the armored ones?
>>
File: EXALT_EliteSniper.png (150 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
EXALT_EliteSniper.png
150 KB, 500x306
>>33901882
u wanna fukin go m8?

On that note, it's a real shame they never get plasma weapons. Would have probably looked real snazzy.
>>
File: GURPSX-COMClassic4Aug2014.pdf (168 KB, 1x1) Image search: [Google]
GURPSX-COMClassic4Aug2014.pdf
168 KB, 1x1
Well, I looked back at my old GURPS X-COM file, and it turns out I actually did more work than I thought. I'll upload what I've got so far. Be aware, it was based on classic X-COM, so it's missing some things that EU added.
>>
>>33902009
These are an artist's chibi interpretations of the armor from classic X-COM. That's the original power armor on top, and the Magnetic Ion Armor on the bottom from TFTD.
>>
I asked in the first thread but never got an answer so I'll try again.

I recall hearing about a non-English (German I think) tabletop RPG that was in development, though likely released by now, that was HEAVILY inspired by EU. I remember the concept art looked a lot like the actual in game visuals. Has anyone else heard about this?
>>
Posted in the other thread but kind after this one started

How would people feel about XCOM quest?
>>
>>33902381
I'm not a quest kind of guy, so it wouldn't really interest me. Still, quests are pretty popular here, so you'd likely still get some good participation.
>>
>>33902068
I'm re-doing this now. If there is interest, would people rather have a classic or nu feel to it?
>>
>>33902381
It'd be boring I imagine. It'd be like reading a lets play, but less entertaining or dramatic.
>>
Depends on how its done really. As long as you take the games as guidelines only it should turn out well though.
>>
>>33902381
You are ANNETTE DURAND, PSYCHOTIC PSIONIC and the only XCOM Operative who was assigned neither a rank nor a callsign.
>The only ones who can reign you in even a little are THE COMMANDER (Adama *wishes* he could glare like that), DOCTOR VAHLEN (who routinely makes MUTON BERSERKERS cry for their mothers) and DOCTOR RAYMOND "SANTA" SHEN (The only XCOM noncombatant to be assigned a callsign. He gives the best presents)
>There is one thing and *only* one thing currently on your mind: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET TO SHOOT AN ALIEN?
>>
>>33903226

sold.
>>
>>33903226

top kek

Nah, it'd be more juggling resources/requests. Instead of doing things with the squads you'd be sending them out and mopping up the impacts of your decisions.

A regular problem might be: if you gave laser rifles to India to help with the alien menace, what would Pakistan do?
>>
>>33902381
I dunno. I like quests, but I think you'd have to get creative with XCOM to make an interesting one. I wouldn't want it to be super serious, since to me XCOM is already quite silly (rookies missing all the time, aliens don't look intimidating to me). Maybe if it was from the perspective of one of the aliens? If the MC is the commander then it's probably a glorified let's play. A soldier MC could do the job.

I like the setting, just don't make it boring.
>>
It still ticks me off that in the original games, X-COM just gets completely shit on once they win the war, to the point that those deep sea aliens end up kicking the shit out of you. I can only hope Enemy Unknown X-COM wouldn't fold like that.

>No councilor, the only thing that's getting disbanded today is the disunity of the human race. Despite what you'd like to believe, this war had not ended. It's time for X-COM to counter-attack, and the human race just got drafted.
>>
>>33902381
maybe...even if someone made a full on conversion to a a game (D&D, D20, GURPS)

but youd have to kinda be creative equipment wise and skill wise (youd have to give a good expansion to the equipment and psi skills per say because what was in the games was...not the most expansive)
>>
Relinking for those that didn't see it.

Things Xcom Operatives are not Allowed to Do
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BqoEJUWKVRFSKXOA2Ks3Ce7Kvphmg0kAFKcuXJHgmr0/mobilebasic?pli=1
>>
>Molly 'Enigma' O'Neil
>Sniper
>Irish
>120+ confirmed kills
>rest of my team misses like retards the majority of the time
>carries team pretty much every mission
>tiny redhead, fiery temper
>somehow everyone still manages to live in her shadow

I can imagine her hate-fucking the whole team on the skyranger on the way back to base and during de-briefing.

>Colin 'Ghost' Sutherland
>Always second best sniper to Molly
>Morose Scottish fuck due to losing Scottish buddy early on in the game
>Becomes gifted
>still second best to Molly
>cries while getting hate fucked every night
>'I miss Wilson'
>'Shut up and go to sleep'

3/4-way through the game

>Molly gets injured by an exploding car
>lel
>has to miss a mission
>its a bomb defusal mission
>mostly rookies because everyone but her keeps dying
>Sutherland leads the team
>managing to make it up to the final area
>clock is ticking
>rookies dropping like flies
>2 turns left
>have to dash at least one rookie plus Sutherland
>thin men closing in
>they overwatch
>one turn left
>Sutherland turns to rookie
>WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

>uses mind control on thin man
>makes him shoot the asshole who was overwatching rookie
>rookie disarms the bomb
>Sutherland successfully fights off the remaining forces for evac
>the rookie somehow makes it back too

Probably related to Kiefer somehow

>final mission
>chosen to blow up the mothership since hes the only one capable
>I have a couple of heavies at this point with lolplasmamissiles
>make through to the final stage
>Molly gets the MLG 420 pro noscope on the ethereal
>Molly posts montage of it on youtube
>gets 1,000,000+ views in 10 minutes
>Colin finally snaps and cant take it anymore
>psyblasts both her and crazy, shotgun wielding japanese-lady Natalie 'Wolverine' Sato out of the door
>Colin's last words are:
>'Fuck Bitches, go nuclear, this one's for you Wilson'
>Game ends in a glorious explosion

RIP in pieces Colin

>tfw in the end Molly never got say she really did love him
>>
I've been thinking for a long time making an Only War or some other d100 system conversion to make an X-Com tabletop game kinda like Adeptus Evangelion, in the nature that it takes style over substance to create a game that FEELS like what it's adapting. Also having the ability for the players to, momentarily from time to time, take the roles of pre-created NPCs. The players themselves would be the main X-Com Squad, with one player possibly playing the Commander back at base. Occasionally players will have to play Rookies which can replace their characters if they die or are incapacitated for a long amount of time. Due to the fact that fatality rates are not good in RPGs, getting incapped is slightly more likely to happen than permadeath, but it is still a possibility since. X-Com.

My group never got interested in helping me with the idea though.
>>
File: 1375244666905.gif (957 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1375244666905.gif
957 KB, 320x180
>>33904421
>>
File: U wot m8.jpg (121 KB, 797x676) Image search: [Google]
U wot m8.jpg
121 KB, 797x676
Why does Everyone give Bradford such shit ? Hes a bro and during the base assault cutscene he doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>33901814
So what cutscene had your Dick is Diamonds /tg/

The Cutscene for putting a soldier in the gollop chamber was pretty fucking rad
>>
>>33904610
He's one dimensional and one note.
>>
File: 1405440360274.png (563 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1405440360274.png
563 KB, 960x720
>>33901814
>Thinmen 100% hit chance
>100% of the time
>>
File: 1403768378168.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1403768378168.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1080
>>33904637
The Thin Man interrogation was disturbing as fuck.

Fucker acted like he knew he was going to get out
>>
>>33904610

He needs a popped collar

Dude like those aliums really to chill and come play some beer pong at the frat house dawg

but really though, I think hes a pretty cool dude
>>
File: 1386737790345.jpg (33 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1386737790345.jpg
33 KB, 500x392
>>33904648

I hate thin men

they just wont fuck off and leave my squad alone

that and chyssalids on early levels

cyberdicks can suck on my balls too
>>
>tfw I still haven't finished EU because I can't bring myself to play on any mode except Classic/Ironman
>tfw thinmen
>>
File: 1374381709004.jpg (374 KB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
1374381709004.jpg
374 KB, 1728x1152
>>33904843

tfw exterminating with extreme prejudice with a whole team of heavies

such a wonderful feeling
>>
Cyberdisks in Long War are sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking awful.

They're basically flying tanks (4 damage resistance means lasers kill them very very slowly, gauss is still slow but not horrible) that have good aim, are incredibly hard to hit unless they're on the ground, and can throw grenades absurd distances. And upgrading your weaponry does very little to make them less awful to fight.

I mean, I can deal with multiple packs of berserkers, I can deal with chrysalids, I can even deal with mechtoids (pssst they don't like being suppresed) and muton elites.

Cyberdisks? Guaranteed to send someone to the medbay, if not to the morgue. Fuck 'em. At least sectopods can't fly.
>>
Post your custom Nicknames /tg/

John "Anonymous" Doe also known as "Silent Night"

Stealth Sniper

150+ confirmed Kills

Aaron "Rainman" Gonzalez

Bullet swarm Heavy

115 Aim, Zero fucks
>>
>>33904963
Their fucking Movement is ridiculous
>>
>>33901814
Ah yes, I haven't seen that artist's work in ages. He does a lot of good stuff with low riding panties. Hard to find all his rule63 megaman stuff since he changed his site a couple years back.
>>
File: at_comic506.jpg (123 KB, 850x437) Image search: [Google]
at_comic506.jpg
123 KB, 850x437
>>33901814
3 X-com Threads in a row?

You're madmen /tg/
>>
>>33905309
I want to kill whoever made that comic
We know about Greys because the fucking Aliens had been abducting us for decades, but it only went full scale invasion now
>>
Why is it that X-Com soldiers are the universe's biggest cowards? I had one guy get shot for two damage, the two nearest members of the squad panicked, shot the other two, killing the first one and panicking the final member who ran right into their midst where he was surrounded on three sides.

That was mission one.
>>
>>33902381
Wasn't one already running? Or did it fizzle out?
>>
>>33905309
Keep yuckin' it up, newbie.

You won't be such a funny guy when a Berserker has its fist up your ass and has your mouth flappin like Kermit the Frog.

I take it back; that would be pretty funny.
>>
>>33905048
Got a link, buddy?
>>
>>33904483
Having some sort of morale/sanity mechanic in the vein of Dark Heresy or Call of Cthulhu might be worthwhile; in fact both would not be bad places to start for inspiration given that they're also d100 percentile systems and feature ways to harness psychic/otherworldly forces at great mental risk.
>>
>>33905813
Taking advantage of the insanity and fear mechanics from the 40k RPGS was always an option but I never considered having them play a role in the matter of psychonics.
>>
>>33904692
>Thin Man Interrogation

Why the hell was that bastard so smug and cock sure?

Shit was creepy as fuck
>>
>>33905993
They're infiltrators, they were made for this shit.
>>
New XCOM when?
>>
>>33904843
Is classic really that hard? I was about to play classic tomorrow and see how it goes.
>>
>>33904483
I'm actually running a DH/OW-based XCOM game for my group now. It's mostly made up on the fly, with new rules being added or changed every time we play, but everyone's having fun with it.
>>
>>33906282
Classic really isn't that hard, if anything it should be the normal mode (the RNG actually cheats in your favour on easier difficulties - having a bunch of missed shots in a row actually weighs the RNG towards a hit, and a number of hit alien shots weighs the RNG towards a miss for them).

I'd say the main challenge with the new X-COM games is that they're much more "snow-bally" than the old ones.
While you could get some cascading issues in the old X-COM, the main thing was that you had 14 operatives that ranged from incompetent to moderately useful. Losing 1 team member meant that you still had 13 guys.

The main issue with new game is that you only get 6 at most, at each trooper is individually far more potent. Taking a casualty at all is very, very crippling; so missions tend to either go off without a hitch or spiral out very fast.
>>
>>33906297
Would you or your group like a hard set of rules with wide scope or do you like the adroit developing style?
>>
>>33906365
Classic is actually referred to normal in the game files. Easy is listed as tutorial, normal is easy, classic is normal, and impossible is hard.
>>
File: 1407032328816.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1407032328816.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>no TFTD expansion for new XCOM because babbies at Firaxis didn't like how difficult it was
>never gonna get to see new takes on the old TFTD crew
>no updated grafix
>no underwater MECS or underwater modifications

fuck you firaxis I hope after earth is worth it
>>
>>33906437
>TFTD
>hard
Actually make that
>any Xcom game ever
>hard
>>
>>33906282
>classic
>hard

Only proper way to play new XCOM is Long War mod.

Four health boxes on Thin Mints too much? Well, how about Thin Mints with 8 health boxes, Lighting Reflexes and Suppresion Fire along with the usual perks?
>>
File: 1377850545483.jpg (53 KB, 532x333) Image search: [Google]
1377850545483.jpg
53 KB, 532x333
>>33906479
>>
>>33906479
you're talking out of your ass if you didn't find TFTD at the very least difficult, I'd understand any other game but TFTD
>>
>>33906437
>no porperly finished and polished Apocalypse

I can live without another TFTD just fine, unless they actually decided to capitalize on the underwater element this time.
>>
>>33906437
But enemy within was full of fake difficulty, especially early on. Two examples spring to mind
>Enemies that go invisible, then reappear and grab your soldier to damage them. The only way to kill them is with overwatch, usually requiring more than one successful hit.
>If you fail to kill them, the soldier takes damage and you lose the soldier for that round

>Floaters now able to fly, providing them a half-cover benefit while negating your cover benefits
>>
>>33896474

If you're still here, I very much want.
>>
Here the the last thread. I archived it earlier because I loved it so much.

http://4archive.org/tg/thread/33887549
>>
>>33906537
The difficulty of TFTD come from things being tougher, not smarter. Tactics that work in EU, still work in TFTD. I mean, the enemies are basicaly just reskins or the old ansambe.

Aquatoid is slightly tougher sectoid
Gillmen are comparable to snakemen
Lobsterman is massively beefed up muton with melee attack
Tasoth is floater done right

Bio-drone is cyberdisk, but stronger and harder to hit
Calcinite is stronger silacoid, so still shit unit only good for target practice
Deep one is non flying celatid
Hallucinoid is like weaker no exploding cyberdisk
Tentaculat is chryssalid, but swimming, so you never see them on terror missions where they can do most damage
Triscene is supposed to be beefed up sectopod, but I never saw them do anyhting cos they are bugged
Xarquid is flying sectopod
>>
>>33906552
>Seekers can be beaten via Battle Scanners
>Complaining that the flying enemy can fly
>>
>>33906623
Just get 4chanX or AppchanX and enjoy automatically getting redirected to the archived thread on foolz.
>>
>>33906552
>>Enemies that go invisible, then reappear and grab your soldier to damage them. The only way to kill them is with overwatch, usually requiring more than one successful hit.

Or using a battle scanner.
>>
>>33906665
I got a question
The new game was called Xcom:Enemy Unknown because the first game was released under the titles UFO:Enemy Unknown and X-Com:UFO Defense right?

Why didn't they do it the other way around? Is UFO:UFO Defense not a good enough name?
>>
Van Doorn is the best rescue.
>>
>>33904963
Does HEAT ammo do nothing to curb them?
>>
>>33906706
Across the pond here it was UFO: Enemy Unknown but had to be changed to X-Com UFO Defense due to copyright laws.
>>
>>33906731
Yes I know that
But I was making a joke because Using the OTHER parts of both names, UFO:UFO Defense, sounds ridiculous
Which was the point of the joke
>>
>>33904963
I've never seen them coming in multiples. One is easily taken down with concentrated fire. If you advance smartly, you can always have a gunner on infntry operators close by and two of them are generaly enough to take it out.

Anyway, any tips on taking down the large UFOs, I sorta ran out of alloys...
>>
>>33906766
In Long War?
Good fucking luck, try to take down small ones and buy the fucking Foundry upgrade that gets you more Alloys
In Normal Game? Just give it time
>>
>>33906636
Tentaculats can show up on terror missions.
>>
>>33906793
How much alloys do you get out of base assualt? I need just 10 alloys to make the key, however I only have basic armor and three gauss weapons.
>>
>>33906848
I got no idea, I can't play Xcom on this computer so I can't play Long War Mod
I've been watching an LPer play
>>
>>33906824
I've never had that happen. Well, maybe I won the game too early for them to show up on land.
>>
>>33906537
This post >>33906636 sums it up. TFTD is tedious and wears you down by attrition generally. It's certainly *more difficult* than EU, but it just means you need a higher degree of care in your tactics.

Neither are that difficult to begin with; they just don't hand you victory on a platter and actually require you to think about what you're doing.
>>
>>33904648
they actually miss me quite often, then again most of their shots are reactionary shots on my assault with sphincter loaded rounds running and gunning his way toward them. i named him jack after my crazy whiskey fueled friend.
>>
>>33906949
*Sphincter seeking rounds fucking keyobard
>>
>>33906949
>>33906959
The 100% thing is for two reasons
They have some of the highest Aims scores of any Alien type
And their Poison hits 100% of the time
>>
>>33906996
They also frequently seek elevation bonuses in addition to their inherently high aim, and they're armed with light plasma's that give +10 aim.

So what you get is, High aim, +10 for light plasma, +20 for elevation, and if they cant make the shot, they'll spit poison at you for 100%
>>
>>33907101
And they do well at getting elevation bonuses, because like chrysallids they have the [ignore height] movement ability from fft equipped.
>>
>>33906996
oh yea...its nice when you have 2 medics and one of them is on point
>>
File: rule63 crashman.jpg (53 KB, 330x594) Image search: [Google]
rule63 crashman.jpg
53 KB, 330x594
>>33905791
He doesn't have the megaman ones up anymore since moving from his old site. Still has some good stuff up on his new site:
http://androidarts.com/

I always enjoy the lego project one when thinking up robot designs for Traveller.
>>
>>33907139
That aint rule63.
>>
Is it just me or were the aliens in the original game horribly antisex, all of their creatures being either castrated or reproducing in asexual way.

Ethereals were an exception as on the autopsty table, you see a few pixels that one could interpret as a vagina, but they wear something bewtween monk robes and burqua, so still probably pretty antisex.
>>
>>33907305
They came for the earth wimmen
>>
File: 1384110842515.png (69 KB, 800x1194) Image search: [Google]
1384110842515.png
69 KB, 800x1194
>>33904421
fucen brillant mate..
>>
>>33907305
That's kind of the point
They were all tools for the Ethereals, letting them breed the normal way wouldn't be as useful as mass-cloning them
>>
>>33907139
Where's the porn?
>>
>>33907368
On his old site that no longer exists. Can't tell if he decided if it was because it was old work that no longer reflected his skills at the time or because he wanted to look more professional by not having porn in a puzzle box on his site (had to solve some number puzzles based on information from other parts of the site to access).
>>
>>33907413
That's...worthless.
>>
>>33906746
I thought it was kinda funny, anon.
>>33906766
>tips on taking down the large UFOs
I assume you mean in the base game, or with Enemy Within?

I generally just send an interceptor after it. 90% of the time the UFO goes down with acceptable damage to the fighter.
>>
Racist/ funny names time go
????? ??????????? (Ivana Kalshnikova ex-heavy MEC)
Nigga "Nigga" Nigga (Nigerian Assault)
and his predecessor Nigga "Psycho" Chicken
Camille Surrenderau (French Heavy)
Melissa Aimforshit (American Sniper with the worst aim on sniper I have ever seen)
Siegmar Hitler (German Support)
Emanuel Putana (Italian Heavy)

And my favourite guy :
Badass "Garrote" Ultimate (Main Carry sniper also geneticalle modified psion and overall supreme badass)
>>
>>33908272
>Emanuel Putana (Italian Heavy)

Emanuele Puttana
>>
>>33908311
It was a guy. I don't know any other Italian insults so I used this one.
>>
>>33907342
>Ethereals have pixelated vagina
>they came for earth wimmen
Did they only get the idea what eart wimmen are from japanese cartoon porn?
>>
Dammit /tg/ you've made me want to play EU again, what should be the theme for my squad? I've named them after videogame characters before now and politicians of their native countries, any ideas for a hilarious naming theme for this run?
>>
>>33908461
Go with what the game gives you. Assign personality and make a story out of it. That's what I always do. I'm always too attached to name stuff.

Sally "Mustang" O'Reilly. Best Infantrywoman ever.
>>
>>33908346
Emanuele is the correct italian male name.
I don't know why, but half of the names used in EU/EW for italian soldiers are in spanish, portuguese or french.
>>
File: xcom_po2.jpg (118 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
xcom_po2.jpg
118 KB, 640x360
Why Apocalypse gets so much hate? I always thoght it had cool aesthetics and real-time mode was really refreshing and ass-hurting.
>>
>>33906552
>Floaters now able to fly, providing them a half-cover benefit
I always thought this was ridiculous too. If there's one thing Advance Wars taught me, it's that there's no cover in mid-air.
>>
>>33908754
Because it could have been so much better. It was pushed out of the door in an unpolished and hollow state. I love its aesthetics and the concept of fighting in one big urban environment too, but it could have been more.
>>
>>33908272
This is some /b/ level shit, anon. You actually think that's funny or clever? How's middle school going?
>>
File: larry-david-o.gif (485 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
larry-david-o.gif
485 KB, 240x180
>tfw new accents for non-american soldiers
>tfw it's only a few, and misses out on jap/chinese/middle eastern/african accents
>>
>>33909198
better than nothing
>>
>>33908272
*golf clap* Bravo you moron, bravo...You're the cancer of humanity.
>>
File: perturbed dragonkin.jpg (112 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
perturbed dragonkin.jpg
112 KB, 460x500
>>33908272
>he's german, better call him hitler
>>
>>33906520
>10 minute mission puts soldier out of commission of days
Long War is dumb
>>
>>33908676
It's not like everyone in Italy is called Mario you know
>>
>>33908676
Sadly, all real Italian names sound stupid, and nobody cares.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, Giuseppe.
>>
>>33909198
Try to get those countries to buy turn based strategy games. You got voice packs for places it had been localized in.
>>
Why are snipers with squad sight so fucking OP?
>>
>>33909442
because they can hit EVERYTHING. They actually nerfed it of Enemy Withing and its still fucking OP
>>
>>33909442
Because sniping mechanics are cyberdisk-on-head retarded. You get more accurate the farther the alium is, and then you get an ability that lets you max rhis already significant bonus by always being as far as possible.
>>
>assault Exalt HQ
>two meh equipped mecs
>a support and assault
>one squadsight sniper
>put sniper on the helipad
>just blow up any wall in his line of sight
>he beats the mission singlehanded without movng

Christ.
>>
>>33908754
I liked dual wielding Marsec machineguns on everyone and mowing down buildings via sheer dakka. Otherwise...eh. Good ideas, meh execution.
>>
>>33909583
Meh troopers are best troopers.
>>
>>33908272
There isn't a funny name on this list.

Shouldn't you be banned for underage or something?
>>
>>33909599
What?
>>
I like to imagine the EXALT reaction to facing MEC troopers early on in the game, it must be the most horrifying thing to see this 9ft walking beacon of destruction burst through a door, shrug off any fire and just start PUNCHING motherfuckers
>>
>>33909627
Hitting Exalt troopers with other Exalt troopers via rocket punch has become a pastime for my meca.
>>
>>33909627
Early game MECs are so fragile, though. Hell, even Paladins aren't that tough compared to infantry in ghost suits. They're nice supprt platforms, though, much lile tonks were in the original.
>>
i think a swat like game for x-com would probably be fun.

basically you'd be one of the (4-6) soldiers, you'd choose your own inventory and shazam shabloin.

you get the idea.
>>
>>33909716
personally I've found them to be crazy good but I am only playing on normal. Once Mutons and cyberdiscs show up they do become slightly less effective, but still pretty good
>>
>>33909583
Meh. It' was OK, I guess.
>>
>>33906766

>I've never seen them coming in multiples

OHHHHH BOY ARE YOU IN FOR A RIDE.

One of them isn't so bad, it kinda feels like a mini boss battle considering how many shots they eat.

2 of them, or one with support from another pod? Hold onto ya butt
>>
>>33909547

You don't actually get more accurate with distance, you only get base accuracy from your soldier. If they're close though you get a penalty to aim.
>>
>>33906868
They also fly around in land missions. Good lucky with the flying chrysalids.
>>
>>33909547
That's not how it works, dummy. Accuracy gets down if you get too close, but it doesn't get better if you're really far away.
>>
So, everybody seems to favor the punchy mech. Anybody use the flamethrower at all? I've got a sniper-mech that has the flamethrower, grenade launcher, and proxy mine launcher that I use as point defense for my sniper. Kong "Enigma" Li.
>>
>>33910057
I think flamethrower is probably more powerful, but I prefer fist because it is jus`t so much fucking fun
>>
File: werfer.jpg (33 KB, 320x269) Image search: [Google]
werfer.jpg
33 KB, 320x269
>>33910057
I like to bring at least one punchy MEC and a flamey MEC on every mission I can.

If nothing else, nothing can replace the feeling of hurting three chryssalids with one blast of the flamethrower, leaving them with just one HP each left and making them panic. Yes, panicking chryssalids. WHO IS ON A TERROR MISSION NOW, BITCHES?

Also my flamethrower MEC trooper the first time I played was German, so every time I fired she said flammenwerfer. Which just made it better.
>>
>>33910125
I love the way that the MEC troopers are pretty much interchangeable with Dreadnoughts from 40K, if someone were to do a reskin/voice mod I would be so fucking happy
>>
>>33910258
I'd play a deathwatch xcom game. Hell, even a story based dark heresy game with scom combat would be fun.
>>
>>33910258
Dreadnaughts can't rocket jump to the roof of a three story building, though. That's what makes MEC soo satisfying to me: they're big and massive, sure, but they're also fast as fuck and surprisingly agile for something that bulky.
>>
>>33910057
>Anybody use the flamethrower at all?

Combined arms is the name of the game. Use it combination with ghost grenades for maximum effect.
>>
>>33910290
You. I like the way you think.
>>
>>33909790
There was an old FPS with that idea in mind
>>
>>33910057
I favour the fist because it does a metric fuckton of guaranteed damage, which can be increased even further with upgrades and intelligent positioning. Flamethrowers are redundant, being an inferior (shorter ranged, and carried by a somewhat fragile platform) version of a missile.
>>
>>33910258

If you edit the game files you can change the soldier rank names. I changed them to astartes ranks and gave them the bulkiest armour I could find. As a bonus ballistic rifles look vaguely bolter-like.

I also changed psi-ranks to stuff like librarian but I never progressed enough to see if it worked.
>>
>>33910076
What's the best class/ability/loadout for a punchbot?
>>
>>33910323

But flamethrowers cause panic, which rockets cannot do. Against an advancing pack of chrysalids it can save your hide.

Also BURRRRRN BABY BURRRRRRN
>>
>>33910377
No such thing. The fist is a defensive and execution weapon. So not seek to punch, insted let the rocket fist flow into a waiting sphincter when the time is right to strike.
>>
>>33910323
Also flamethrowers can't hurt mechanic enemies, which also limits their usefulness.
>>
>>33910377
The "shoot twice" ability lets you punch twice. It was vital for taking down sectopods in my playthrough.
>>
>>33906552
And you're not using bounding overwatch, why?
>>
>>33910387
You can also grenade the lot. Or punch one alium into another or a car and shoot the rest. Flamers are useful and strong without a doubt, but the fist fills a unique niche.
>>
>>33910377
Healing Mist is good on a punchbot, since the rocket fists also gives it a movement bonus, enabling it to dual task as a medic.
>>
I cannot figure out where the fuck my recruiters are getting all these fucking french people. At least a third of my barracks is French.

I'm not really complaining, mostly because all these french girls sound really sexy, but c'mon game, throw me a bone.

I have like, two squads of Colonels on Classic. I'm not even good at this game.
>>
File: tom hanks.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tom hanks.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>tfw using collateral damage to kill three aliums taking cover behind a car
>>
>>33910057
Having one flamethrower MEC early on is really useful, but as your fleshy soldiers become able to drag their weight and mechanicals enemies start showing up I found having better mobility and an unmissable 12/18 damage attack as a contingency is better.
>>
File: 1348506484945.jpg (14 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
1348506484945.jpg
14 KB, 208x199
>>33910455
>tfw when you only have 1 support on your 30 men draft and you keep getting snipers and assaults and you know that its only a matter of time before someone shoots the medic
>>
>>33910480
I think my play style isn't conducive to a powerfist mechtrooper. I use the slow advance, favoring squadsight snipers and ghost assaults. Any time I've had a mecch, they end up doing nothing but occasionally knocking a wall down with a grenade to clear a line of fire. I can't imagine getting a mech close enough to punch something before he's either chewed apart or the sniper steals the kill.
>>
>>33910547
If that's the way you like to play, then it's a much better idea to just spend that MELD on gene mods instead.
>>
>>33910430
You're thinking of Overdrive, which all MECs get at Major rank and only affects firing their weapon. The 2 punches / round is from MEC Close Combat, though it's description doesn't list that effect for some reason.
>>
File: 1406819001019.gif (270 KB, 286x199) Image search: [Google]
1406819001019.gif
270 KB, 286x199
>>33910533
>tfw I lost both my supports to a flanking lid in the base assault mission
>>
>>33910547
I like to use what I call the 'dormant hornet' style, where you begin by slowly and carefully advancing with overwatch and snipers and etc, but as soon as you see any enemies you go into full attack mode and try as hard as possible to kill them before they can get more than 1 shot back at you, this means running the MEC at them, shooting and then running in for the punch next turn if you miss. Its super fun
>>
>>33910533
As I'm the guy who posted to "my brother won't fucking die" story, I don't need to worry about my medic dying.

Still wish he was actually around to hear how badass he keeps being.
>>
>>33910547
I punch when an opportunity presents itself, mostly to deter aliums advancing on my meatbags. It's also a fantastic contingency plan with guaranteed heavy damage. Another use for it is to pummel robotic enemies and berserkers into submission quickly and with one unit, rather than relying on coordinated fire.
>>
File: Dildo Bomb.jpg (5 KB, 150x191) Image search: [Google]
Dildo Bomb.jpg
5 KB, 150x191
>>33901814
Rocket punches?

Try Vortex Mines, faggot.
>>
>>33910533
I've opposite problem, my baracks are filled with medics but I only have1 assault and 2 snipers.
>>
>>33910700
That's enough, you're not playing Long War.
>>
>>33910721
I have beaten both EW and EU... LW is... intimidating with them coming out straight off and saying "yo gona get goffd"

Is it hard but fair or will it just make me frustrated with no reason?
>>
File: I love xcom apocalypse.png (201 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
I love xcom apocalypse.png
201 KB, 1600x1200
>>33908754
>>33908959
>>33909587
my only complaint is how difficult it is to mod, J'ordos has spent ages making his editor and I'm probably one of the heaviest modders of apoc, but it's still quite limited in what you can mod.

The game itself got a 97/100 from pcgamer in 1998 when it came out, as an unfinished game.
Let that sink in for a moment.

the sheer amount of features they'd planned to put in? the framework for it all is still there, there were missions planned involving tracking down cooperate ceo's and the like, with the way it's diplomacy system sits in it's current state it really goes far beyond what the other xcom games ever tried to achieve
the only thing I'm not aware of finding code for that would be in the others are xcom units larger than 1x1 tiles in the tac-zones, but the framework for such units are still there since you can mod the megaspawns and psimorphs to be player controllable
>>
>>33910752
It will make you frustrated with good reason. It also requires different tactics than vanilla, for example pilots having upwards of 12 hp and regenerating 3 per turn make breaching the bridge an actual challenge and something to plan arouns, particularly at the start.
>>
>>33905781
In my entire game i've never had a problem with berserkers, like, one rookie died because one stupid move but honestly i've had more heavies and shivs die to mutons than any other alien.

Fucking mutons and their fucking grenades, killed my favorite heavy to.
>>
>>33908272
>sieg ma could be translated as 'win for once, will ya?'
>>
>>33908754
I think the RT-mode hate is grognardery.
I usually played RT just because TB is not my flava.
If you know how to play RT, go watch MetalCanyon's LP of it - it's his first time ever playing it real time, and he runs into three Anthropods with Brainsucker launchers.
In the liftshaft Slum map.
Standing on top of the staircase.

Funniest thing I've watched this week.

>>33909587
Dual Devestators with 1:3 dual Incendiary Autocannons raiding a Cult Temple is genuinely some of the most fun I've ever had in any RTS-type game ever.

>>33908959
>>33910761

>missions planned involving tracking down corporate ceo's
Holy shit this would be the greatest thing.
My .only. complaint about Apocalypse is that there is one mission - kill everything in the building.
Or perhaps it's a tiny bit too easy once you work out how to play.

Anybody got any favoured tactics/strats that they reckon are pretty unusual?

Tl;dr: Fuck yes, Apocalypse is nearly the greatest game ever.
>>
>>33910761
Woah, hold the fuck up.
What are you doing with Androids in your squad?
Nigga you high?
>>
>>33906714

fuck off seth green
>>
>>33908272

ur dumb
>>
>>33911001
I find that the default game is too easy for me in most respects, the only things that are dangerous in the default game are explosions which are vastly unpredictable thanks to RNG.
I've at this point modified my weapons files and enemy troop loadouts so much that it's actually based around your tactics as a squad and not entirely around "try to not cluster because they have 3 rocket launchers and no other decent weapons"
>>33910985
>he doesnt know about psi immunity
>he doesnt know about stun has resistance
>he doesnt know about fire resistance
>he doesnt know you can train your androids via combat
>he doesnt know about brainsuckers killing themselves due to them being robots and not humans

I bet you don't even kill off the senate in week one you scrub
>>
>attack alium base with my bad dudes
>everyone dies or is hospitalized
>TERROR MISSION WOOP WOOP
>only the support who was already injured before the attack is ready
>fuck it
>scramble all rookies
>guile hair for everyone
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw
>whole map is just one big multileveled building
>rookie storm the fuck out the building
>murders the fuck out of all the floaters and chrysalids
>2 civies dead
>1 rookie injured
>>
>>33911403
'MURICA
>>
>>33906399
Concrete rules would be nice, but the only rulesets I could find were incomplete and/or just weird. If anyone has suggestions or ideas already down, I'd love to hear them. Making it up can be fun, but it can be confusing if we don't write everything down, and there's obviously some balance issues.
>>
>>33911201
If you need androids to deal with any of that, I'm not the scrub here.

You're going to have to elaborate on this Senate business though.
Unless you're just incompetent enough that the Gubmint starts interfering that early.
Punk.
>>
What happened to the Officer's School in Long War?
>>
File: brickbanana.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
brickbanana.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>33911988
its not that I need those bonuses, I just dont give a fuck about training rookies, if you really want to start a dick waving contest take it elsewhere cause I'm not interested.

if you attack the senate, making them hostile, you won't receive funding, which in apoc is known to be a ticking time bomb of resource management.

I also modified the armors in my game heavily so that marsec armor doesn't allow you to fly.

Marsec armor I use mostly for visual reference at a glance of specific troop types or officers, but even with it's reduced protection gives some benefits that you wouldn't know about without looking at the code, like fire resistance
>>
File: XC01_layout.png (371 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
XC01_layout.png
371 KB, 600x333
So apparently there's now an Xcom board game.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4972
>>
>>33902440
Classic
>>
>>33902440
Grindcore.
>>
>>33902440
classicaly nu
>>
>>33902440
>>33902440
Oldcom.
>>
>>33912604
>>33912436
no mech troopers?
>>
>snipers with archangel armor and squadsight

Ahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33912643
No, just manly troopers drilling lobstermen and using highly finicky blaster launchers.
>>
>>33905732
you think that's bad?
>First crashed UFO mission
>soldiers move in
>Medic dashes to full cover
>Grey comes out
>Shoots medic from the cover side
>One shots Medic Dead
>Normal mode EU
>>
>>33904610
Well, folks at the start when EU came out hated him because he would nag the commander over some rather minor things usually, and more off for the tutorial mission will command your squad into a near total party kill (if you get unlucky and miss once, it WILL be a total party kill and gets XCom canceled).

Later, when you take out the alien base, he considers the war good as won. Only reason you're not blindsided and wreaked by aliens is again, Commander was skeptical as well as Vahlen and opted to keep guard because they were sure shit wasn't over. It wasn't, and the month or two you had of free time to research was well spent preparing for the far stronger alien reinforcements.

Basically, they hate him because if he was in charge of XCom instead of you, the aliens would have wreaked Earth. He makes a decent foil to Vahlen/Commander in being the more naive and by the books person, but in this sort of war that mentality won't work. I recall there was an image or two that explained exactly all the fuck up calls he made to pretty much prove that.
>>
>>33913419
Can you really blame him? After all someone has to be a counterbalance for Dr. "No Ethics" Vahlen and Mr. "Shoot everything that looks like it could move with extreme prejudice and then frag it, twice" Commander.
>>
>>33905732
They are literaly the best earth has to offer. Realize that they don't fight men, but alien horrors bred for combat. Normal army would be shiting and pissing itself once it saw the first floater
>>
>>33912385
>companion app

Excuse me?
>>
>>33913419
Some men are more suited to being lieutenants rather than generals, see Mark Antony for example. It's not a fault of the char or of the writer, people like that exists

I would like to look at those images though
>>
>>33913542
>Dr. "No Ethics" Vahlen
Where does that come from? That she dissects aliens?

No really, i've been looking for an explanation and she seems pretty god damned normal, to nice if anything.
>>
>>33913716
I think it might be because of the Hyper wave Relay. She is completely prepared to let the station blow up and everyone die to see if it works.
>>
>>33913819
Oh yeah she did. But then again it was the only way to beat the aliums and she was pretty confident about her skills.
>>
>>33913716
Do you really need to be explained why a doctor with a German accent might be viewed as suspicious and morally bankrupt?
>>
People were asking how to do an X-COM tabletop? refluffed Dark Heresy, or deathwatch maybe, but dark heresy works as you get to be the combat squad reporting to your local commander(inquisitor)
>>
>>33913990
Just ripping off Dark Heresy wholesale wouldn't really make that much of an X-COM experience.
>>
>>33913990
Only War with the DM putting the soldiers in a squad of PDF troopers that only now get to know that there's a whole universe around their little planet
>>
>>33913984
Well yes, just because you are have a german accent doesn't mean you'll become lieutenant of the evil army. Same goes for scientists.
>>
>>33914002
It's a fairly decent starting point, you'd need to do some tweaking but it would work.
>>
>>33914033
>>33914018
Well yes, someone already talked about it.

>>33904483
>>
>>33913984
A 21st-century German? Yes. Especially since she's the one that's been designing all the laser rifles for our troops.

She's also NOT the one that thought "Let's amputate the limbs off of a perfectly good soldier and stick him in a giant robot suit" was a good idea.
>>
>>33913990
I ran a pretty successful xcom game in GURPS. It's really good for those buttclenching 'if I don't hit we're gonna die' shots, due to how modular the shooting is.
>>
>>33914093
Sticking alien bits into them is not exactly less invasive if you consider side effects and longer term consequences (which are completely unknown).
>>
>>33913984
The same german was scared to become like the aliens, losing all ethics and having slaved races left and right. Sure she was fascinated by their tech but she was afraid of how it would change their race into amoral assholes.
>>
>>33914181
I'm pretty sure that was the Engineer. The scientist herself was "By any means" type of person.
>>
>>33914181
I thought that was Shen and Vahlen was just excited to by the prospects of how far the alien tech could advance humanity?

Also, doesn't Vahlen note in the Thin-Man autopsy that the alien was co-operative but completing the research still nets you a corpse (implying it answered her questions and then she killed it)?
>>
>>33914272
>>33914277
"I have difficulty understanding how such an advanced species could show so little empathy for the lives of other sentient beings... It goes against everything we have ever imagined. The technology is there, but with it comes a callousness we would never have expected. What could have brought them to this..."

She spoopd by the lack of careful caretaking of life, but she agree's that shit has to be done to stop the aliens. She best science waifu.
>>
>>33901814
This better be good. I fucking came.
http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/5/5971847/xcom-enemy-unknown-board-game-announced-playable-next-week
>>
>>33913716
She also sticks probes into those aliens' brains and tortures them to death. Which is all very justified of course, considering that the fate of all humanity hangs in the balance and the aliens started probing first, but still.
>Muton berserker is too angry for proper study
>Cut into its brain until it calms down
>Make it run obstacle courses
>GETTING SOME VALUABLE RESEARCH DATA OH YES
>>
>>33914797
Great, the head of science for the only way to save humanity has no idea what she is doing.

I tell you, the commander only keeps her around for "you know what."
>>
>>33914587
I stand corrected. FUCK YOU IN THE EAR YOU FUCKS for this "APP " bullshit.
I have a God-Damned landline and they can gently lavage my balls if I'm buying a smartphone just to play a board game.
>>
What are some stereotypes XCOM has taught you?
>Americans are terrible shots
>Aussies are cowards
>Russians stronk best soldiers
>The French shoot straight but can't take a hit to save their lives
>>
>>33914881
Argentina is black and dies last.
>>
>>33914881
Norwegians are always heavies
>>
>>33914881
>The French shoot straight but can't take a hit to save their lives

Tell that to the French Base defense guard who took a plasma rifle to the face and lived during the base defense

In stock armour
>>
>>33915125
Tell me you noted down his name.
>>
>>
My main assault happened to be french in one playthrough, he was surprisingly badass and reliable
>>
>>33914881

Japanese people are good at things in theory.

In practice, they are terrible at everything.
>>
>>33914881
Israel murders everything.
>>
>>33914881
Don't ever fuck with Canadians, ever. They will end you.
Canadian Rookies? Still have higher stats than most.
Late game Canadian soldiers? Laden with psionic potential.

Canadian Terror Mission? Most horrific shit you will ever run into.
>>
File: LaughingAxolotls.jpg (47 KB, 576x320) Image search: [Google]
LaughingAxolotls.jpg
47 KB, 576x320
>>33915224

>He actually pays Attention to Canada!
>>
>>33915147
Sadly i didn't
She wasn't even a rookie, she was one of the randomly generated base plebs
>>
>>33914881
If I don't recognize the flag and the character is black they'll become a sniper.
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
>>
>>33914881
Germans have good stats but panic easily.
Chinese make best snipers.
>>
>>33915224
>Canadian Terror Mission
Tell me about it. A gorrillion zombies and Chrysalids all on a tightly packed train map. Lost my most hardy and faithful SHIV that mission. I like to imagine my squad lost the family dog that day. RIP in piece Thunder-1 AKA Hootey, I might just rebuild you.
>>
>>33915264
>he hasn't played long-war newfoundland
you'll pay attention after that
>>
>>33914878
OOGAH BOOGA MY CAVEMAN BROTHER!

>Landline
>And a $10 flip phone, bitches
>>
>>33915336

It was actually just an excuse to post Axolotls, I pay attention in Long War, even if Canadians are fucking cowards that NEVER SEND A FUCKING SOLDIER TO XCOM, EVER, REGARDLESS IF IT'S A NEW GAME OR I BUY A METRIC FUCKTON OF ROOKIES.

FUCKING WHINY INDIANS
>>
>>33914878
use a computer

sheesh you dont even need an internet connection just download it
>>
>>33915393
>NEVER SEND A FUCKING SOLDIER TO XCOM, EVER
That's because they're too busy dealing with chryssalid whales everywhere

ya ingrate
>>
>>33915329
>Lost my most hardy and faithful SHIV
Oh boo fucking hoo. I lost 5 "good" men and women out there.
>>
>>33915429

I've done an entire Long War campaign where there was absolutely no missions in Canada that I could do anything about for the first several months, and I still have never gotten a canadian soldier.

Hell, I can START in Canada and still not get a Canadian soldier.

I blame the French Canadians and the Indians.
>>
>>33915440
You watch your mouth. Hootey was worth 25 of your men and women, let alone 5.

He'd toot his horn to say hello because he was happy to see you. ;_;
>>
File: 1318720615583.gif (170 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1318720615583.gif
170 KB, 499x500
>>33915471
>there was absolutely no missions in Canada that I could do anything about for the first several months
Obviously that's because they're holding off the abduction forces without calling to XCOM for help
>>
>>33915488
Maybe he had more firepower than those rookies but you didn't have to explain its destruction to its manufacturing line!
>>
>>33914881
>>Americans are terrible shots
>>Aussies are cowards
>>Russians stronk best soldiers
>>The French shoot straight but can't take a hit to save their lives
You didn't know any of these before?
>>
>>33915636
>The French shoot straight.
Yeah right. I saw a french heavy firing a rocket into two teammates.
But maybe that was because it was a woman
>>
>>33906437
odds are we'll see another XCOM after that, since they don't seem to have enough teams for both (at least based on prior history)
>>
>>33914881
Any soldiers with the Wildchild callsign is probably going to murder kill the fuck out of every single alien irregardless of nationality
>>
I want some means of recovery mission. Like rescuing a pilot from a downed interceptor or whatever. Some non-council missions that aren't just "kill the aliens".
>>
>>33915343
I actually have a 15 year old Nokia as well as my landline. It was my Dads before he died so I hang onto that shit. I also can use it to beat the shit out of people.
>>33915406
>>use a computer
My desktop is in my room. my gaming /dining table is in the living room.
Bullshit "apps" required by boardgames are just that. If I forced you (no choice ever) to roll a die electronically or made you scan monopoly cards every time you drew a "chance" card that would be great fun wouldn't it?
>>
Rolled 26

>>33916075
That could be cool.

I would like to have more bases and, maybe in long war, do missions to help hold of an attack to give people time to set of defenses.
>>
>>33916243
That would be super interesting. Frankly it's a shame that they aren't already in the game. The new combat style works best with clear objective bested missions such as the EXALT ones.
>>
In the original UFO, did XCOM get thrown together in the first stages of the invasion as a direct response, or were they already preparing due to scouts or similar (did they watch the aliens land on Mars)?
>>
>>33916416

Thrown together as a response.
>>
>>33916075
I would love to see some kind of PDF in some of the missions. Imagine a group of soldiers who have barely better stats than those guys who defend your base getting slaughtered and the mission objective could be either VIP rescue (They'd be bodyguards), it could be a terror mission (They'd risk their asses for the civies) or simply kill al the aliens (with the bonus objective of X soldiers surviving)
I think that'd be fun.
>>
>>33916456
Bonus objectives for extra rewards would be awesome. One of my better experiences playing Warframe was when I was on a covert sabotage mission. Half way through stealthing around my mission giver pipes in my ear and is all
>The plan has changed. Leave none alive.
And then it became a mission where I had to kill every enemy. Shit was cash. Some sort of system where objectives could change mid-mission would be fantastic. Ultimately the missions in XCOM just need a bit more life, They need to feel a bit more organic.
>>
>>33916428
Time to start an XCOM quest.
Preparing to repel the alien invaders from outer space? Too bad, it's gone Lovecraft! Time to abandon the southern hemisphere. Maybe nuke the northern ice cap just to make sure it can;t be used as a foothold.
>>
>>33916597
Implying melting the caps wouldn't lets something out of the ice.
>>
>>33916597
>>33916646

XCOM: Cthulhutech Edition
Fund it.
>>
>>33916555
Or even better imagine the terror missions having the terrain changed due to orbital bombardment.
Like imagine that the operator guy would be like
>Commander! Our sensors have detected a plasma charge heading into your operating area! Be careful!
And then tiles at random place on the map would turn red and after 2 turns there would be a plasma explosion that would destroy buildings, destroy cover or create craters an therefore creating new cover. Of course anything left behind in the explosion zone would get massive damage.
This could both help you or help the aliens rape you.
>>
>>33916646
Quiet, you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.