[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #639: Jumping To A New Year Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>44461498
>>
Do you join in New Year festivities where you are, Jumper? (Assuming the world you're in has them). If so, anything special you like to do?
>>
>>44481894
To add to what I already said here:

>>44482205

Quest for Glory is very much not about balanced parties; it's about the fact that there are multiple ways to fulfill your goals, depending on whether you are a Mage OR Thief OR Fighter.

So, besides what I already said, having the Mage prefer to go with the Mage is actually very in-genre for the setting. There aren't really adventuring parties to speak of, but there ARE many guilds where people of the same "type" congregate and cooperate.

Again, however, thanks for the input.
>>
File: tumblr_mdru3hd7O81rfnaq1o1_1280.jpg (165 KB, 853x476) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdru3hd7O81rfnaq1o1_1280.jpg
165 KB, 853x476
>>44482326
Aka "All My Friends Are Tang edition" (pic related).

>>44465866
Here goes...
Quest For Glory (updated version)

Herioc Plotline +200
Heroic Timeline +100
Monster mash +100
Heroic Style +100
= 1500

Thief 0
Lockpicking 0
Stealth (Rank 2) 200
Agile (rank 2) 200
One of the Boys 200
Subtle Sense 300
Magic Spark 100
Narrative Necessity 400
Storybook Life 100

Basic Gear, Heroing Outfit, Money (3), Leather Armor, Small Sword (Gladius)
all 0cp for Thief.

Originally I had Spell Sense instead of Narrative Necessity and Storybook Life, but the cp bonus from Monster Mash dropped to +100cp and I didn't want to take another drawback to cover the loss, but no biggie.
I already have a few less-detailed sense magic type perks and dispel things, so this shouldn't be too much of a hassle to finish in a month.

Couple of queries for acheld -
1) Assuming you save the day with the Heroic Timeline drawback, you get to live in the kingdom of Gloriana for the remainder of the 10 years, right?
2) Assuming I focused on spellcraft study, what's the highest I could get to with just Magic Spark within the remainder of the jump? Like, maybe learn one spell at basic level of skill?
>>
>>44482833
The Monster Mash drawback was always +100; you can go back and look at the 1.0 posted version if you don't believe me. No biggie, though.

Yes, if you complete the prophecy with Heroic Plotline (and possibly Heroic Timeline) you have the option to end the jump early, or hang out in the world for the rest of your ten years. Heroing optional.

You can definitely do better than that if you focus solely on magic. If you're able to get a teacher (which shouldn't be too hard with the title of "Hero of Spielburg" to use on your resume), then you can definitely *learn* all eight spells in the ten year period, even if you cannot *master* them all (as the first rank of Magic Training can in the same timeframe). You might be able to become quite skilled at one or two.
>>
>>44482976
>Monster Mash drawback was always +100
Huh must have written it down wrong in my first build.
>You can definitely do better than that if you focus solely on magic.
Oh, good. I thought progress would be a lot slower. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>44483027
Thank you for posting the build!
>>
Is there any upside to becoming a magicarp in pmd?
>>
>>44483512
Splash is super OP.
>>
File: tumblr_mdsmmwDpPO1r9g38zo1_1280.jpg (169 KB, 835x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdsmmwDpPO1r9g38zo1_1280.jpg
169 KB, 835x960
>>44483512
Yes of course there is.
>>
>>44483614
How so?
>>
>>44483694
>>44483637
mountain hopping, bro
and if the chips are down? flail around and fuck shit up
>>
>>44482348
Not unless they're magic.
>>
>>44483512
Mega Gyarados is OU, meaning it's objectively a great pokemon to be.
>>
File: 8d46b2_5603121.jpg (156 KB, 951x960) Image search: [Google]
8d46b2_5603121.jpg
156 KB, 951x960
What are some jumps besides Mega Man and Kirby where I can pick up cute adorable minions?

I need them to balance out the professional Black Egrets, hilarious lucky Guardsmen platoon, and ruthlessly efficient robot legions.

In case you're wondering my minions are basically:
>Black Egrets - British
>Robots - Germans
>Guardsmen - Americans
>Italians - Waddle Dees
>>
File: Pygmy.png (7 KB, 137x113) Image search: [Google]
Pygmy.png
7 KB, 137x113
>>44484428
Terraria has a bunch of Pygmy minions.
>>
>>44484428
Kid Radd lets you summon an entire army of ineffectual video game minions.
>>
>>44484452
Terraria has a lot of neat shit if you want minions

Even another fucking Stand
>>
>>44484545
Terraria's got a lot of neat shit period, really.
>>
>>44484545
It has everything. And some of the high end magic items are totally amazing.

And it's still getting updated.
>>
>>44484610
It really does. Portal guns for all, very powerful magic weapons, guns and armor; crazy pets and mounts, and definitely the end to any money limitations you will ever have.
>>
>>44484828
>money limitations
Tenchi gives you the means to shit whatever precious resource you need. I haven't been money or material poor in millennia.
>>
>>44484875
FMA alchemy fixed mine for me.
>>
New to this thread.
I was wondering how do stasis pods work?
som jumps lets you buy companions separately while others come in a package.

do i get an extra 9th or do it cap at eight with a discount on 1?
>>
>>44484610
Go to terraria, obtain last prism, mount to LoT nova cannon slot. Win.
>>
>>44482326
So did any of you see that Angelanon made her own cyoa? Thought you might be interested. >>44481404
>>
>>44485107
>>
>>44484610
>>44484828
Honestly, taking the perk that lets me to recreate and go back to Terraria worlds is easily one of the best perk investments I've ever made.
Even disregarding the plethora of magical items I can find or create from that world, abd even disregarding the fact that I can run wild scientific and magical experiments with no regard for worldly consequences, I now have basically limitless amounts of every resource available in those worlds.
Somewhere in the infinite multiverse, hundreds of worlds have been mined uninhabitable by all but the most tenacious of demons and harpies.

>>44482205
You know what's crazy is I actually thought about taking the Honest Work drawbackl, under the caveat of "I will do literally anything and you don't even have to pay me." And then compiling a list of particularly humiliating jobs I would have been forced to do for the amusement of the thread.
Then I realized there was really nothing else I wanted to buy.
So I was spared that terrible fate by my own contentment.

Anyway, I sortof imagined the whole ordeal as being like a particularly gung-ho steamroller.
"HELLO I AM KONATA HERE TO FIX YOUR EVERYTHING I WILL BE SAVING THE DAY NOW"
"The fuck is wrong wi--"
"TODAY I HAVE SLAIN FOURTEEN TROLLS AND INCREASED CROP YIELDS 400%."
"What the he--"
"I LEAVE TO SAVE A BEAR."
"... the fuck?"

After the whole thing was over they were more confused than anything, it all just happened so fast.
Of course I took the vacation.
>>
>>44485107
Why should anyone care?
>>
>>44485027
You get 8 free active companion slots for free. Stasis pods effectively add to that number. Since warehouse has 150 points and each pod costs 20, you can have +7 slots basically.

There are several companion options where you can fit multiple individuals into 1 slot, so 8 slots doesn't necessarily mean 8 people.
>>
Looks like the idiot who was making the SB Gamer jump hadn't actually given up. Apparently he's shat out a final version and will probably be trying to upload it to the drive soon-ish. Please just disregard it, it's really not worth discussing because it's so obviously poorly put together.
>>
>>44485107
Go away AngelAnon, nobody cares.

Nobody wants it as a jump either before you ask.
>>
>>44485186
She used to get a lot of attention in these threads.
>>
>>44485202
>fit multiple individuals into 1 slot

Like what? dont companion slot mean 1 number of whatever creature you bring?
>>
>>44485107
There are better regular CYOAs that haven't been brought up here because this is not the place for them.
>>
So what are some anti-reality warping perks? I've been searching far and wide but sadly have the attention span of gold fish with down syndrome.
>>
>>44485338
I think he means things like the Choirs from LoT or the Waddle Dees, where several people count as a single companion for the purpose of imports and slots.
>>
>>44485338
>dont companion slot mean 1 number of whatever creature you bring?

There are some jumps which offer companions that are multiple individuals or creatures, rather than just a single one. So no, it doesn't necessarily mean one. The Choir is a popular example, and the Ninja Retainers are 19 people in one slot iirc.
>>
>>44485446
What's ninja retainers from?
>>
>>44485462
Slice of Life jump
>>
>>44485446
15 people actually @ the Retainers
>>
>>44485476
Thanks.
>>
>>44485446
ok i have not seen a jump like that yet rather unique.

Thanks
>>
>>44485518
Then you probably haven't done a lot of the jumps, there are...about 20 - 30 of the multiple companions in 1 slot options. Waddle Dees if you consider them as companions are probably the largest in number.
>>
>>44485377
There's one in ST:TNG jump that lets you be aware of reality warping, at least.
>>
>>44485172
Agreed on the Frequent Flyer Miles perk =D.

Hah! Your experiences in Quest for Glory sound amusing. I'm just imagining the villagers scratching their heads, and wondering why you didn't bother to show up to your "Hero of Spielburg" award ceremony.
>>
Clarification question here. I see a lot of jumps that have points to spend for importing companions. Doesn't that mean I'm not allowed to import companions if those options aren't there to select?

Also considering Inuyasha jump for a power boost because I vaguely remember it, even if I'm not that big a fan of the setting it's still worth it for some of the perks. What the hell does the Janpaseiga actually do?

Finally, Taking Power Rangers Jump and then turning the Dragonzord into a Lagann later on. Redundant waste of points or best idea? I mean, it can already combine with other mechs and has a drill, but...
>>
>>44485650
>Doesn't that mean I'm not allowed to import companions if those options aren't there to select?
Yep
>>
>>44485650
>Doesn't that mean I'm not allowed to import companions if those options aren't there to select?
Besides pods, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>44485650
It's important to note that you can always take companions without you, even if you don't import them. Importing just means to give them a background.
>>
>>44485807
>without you
with you
>>
>>44485650
There's a difference between importing a companion and having them active. Imports just get them a history and new abilities but aren't necessary for the companion to be active in the world.
>>
>>44484875
That's what I went with until I got Tenchis Matter Converter. That great thing about the MC, though, is that you don't have to do anything to use it. Drop material X in one side Y amount of Z material comes out the other.

Alchemy is awesome, but if I can automate resource gathering and industrial processes, you bet I will.
>>
Just starting out, r8 my build.

1. Pokemon Trainer

- Free Stuff Get! [Bag, Pokegear, Pokedex, 5x Pokeballs, 3x Potion, Hat]
- Rolled Hoenn
- 11 years old (rolled)
- City Life [Background] [950 left]
- Hidden Ability Starter: Seviper (w/Infiltrator) [750 left]
- Mental Bond [600 left]
- Freerunning [Free City Life]
- Psionics [Discount City Life] [300 left]
- Champ in the Making [0 left]
- Move On

Final Team:

Seviper - Poison Tail, Glare, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail
Walrein - Ice Bream, Water Pulse, Rest, Snore
Banette - Phantom Force, Sucker Punch, Embargo, Spite
Grumpig - Confuse Ray, Psychic, Calm Mind, Trick Room
Magnezone - Flash Cannon, Volt Switch, Magnet Rise, Lock-On
Kecleon - Camouflage, Dizzy Punch, Double Team, Role Play
>>
>>44485650
>Also considering Inuyasha jump for a power boost because I vaguely remember it, even if I'm not that big a fan of the setting it's still worth it for some of the perks. What the hell does the Janpaseiga actually do?

It's essentially a baseline Tessiga with the serial numbers filed off if I recall.

>Finally, Taking Power Rangers Jump and then turning the Dragonzord into a Lagann later on. Redundant waste of points or best idea? I mean, it can already combine with other mechs and has a drill, but...

Good Idea. You can never have enough Giant Stompy Robot.
>>
>>44485937
Any reason why you didn't want any drawbacks?
>>
>>44485964
Didn't really need the hassle, you know?
>>
>>44485964
I'd guess because he wants to actually enjoy himself and has a reasonable expectation of what sort of effect drawbacks would have on his life.
>>
>>44485990
>>44486001
This is pretty reasonable. I mean, it's the first jump, so it's better to just get a bit into it at first.
>>
>>44486028
Yeah, I was very sparing on drawbacks for my first 20 or so jumps. I only took drawbacks that worked from a straight min/max POV, nothing that would really inhibit my in-jump goals.
>>
>>44486257
To be honest, I've been pretty much the opposite. I always try to get the most out of the drawbacks that I can, and in my second jump, Mushoku Tensei, I took around 2000 points worth of Drawbacks to get more stuff I wanted. Worked out pretty well, I'd say, but it was a real pain to keep track of all of it.
>>
>>44486430
>in my second jump, Mushoku Tensei, I took around 2000 points worth of Drawbacks
You would have died. Probably the instant the jump started.
>>
>>44486430
I just have a hard time justifying surviving jumps that stacked against you early in the chain.

There are some that I could swing, as said, min/maxing and pre-jumper knowledge, but I didn't really start pushing drawbacks hard for a good long while.
>>
>>44486475
Don't be so negative.
>>
>>44486475
Not necessarily. Mushoku Tensei is pretty good about giving you the tools to potential survive the drawbacks.
>>
>>44486475
Well, one of those drawbacks is pretty easy to deal with early on - as it brings in old nemeses.

But you can't get 2,000 off that alone so yeah, gotta wonder what he loaded up on.
>>
>>44486497
Don't be so optimistic. Realistically he has pretty much no chance taking on that much on his second jump.
>>44486500
Not two thousand points worth. He almost certainly would have pitted himself against straight up gods, and while the jump's starting powers are really good, they aren't good enough to let you fight with the very strongest beings in the setting right off the bat.
>>
>>44482326
How many Jumpers forgo companions all together and solo the entire chain
>>
So big Terraria question: the jump seems to be based on a much earlier version of the game,Are things unique to later versions not available in the jump?
>>
>>44486766
More than some, less than all.
>>
>>44486608
Okay, so I'll explain.

Supard (+100), because it's a good and powerful race with good passives, and it gives me points
Infancy (+200), since I don't really have that much to fear, and I took Ruijerd as my Canon Companion, so I'm going to be protected by him during my childhood
Agoraphobia (+100), which Ruijerd and the residents of the Migurd village helped me over
Green Hair (+200), since I'm already a Supard, so no harm done.
Slavers (+200), which won't be much of an issue, since I'm both a Miko and have Ruijerd to help me
Crystal Infection (+300), which will be handled by Rudeus and co., as I befriended them in-jump, thanks to my closeness to Ruijerd
Bound (+400), which isn't so bad, since I didn't have that much to take away
A Long Way to the Top (+400), which I'll eventually get, since I have so many points and such a long lifespan
Overloaded Metastasis Event (+600), which won't be bad, since I didn't actually have any major identifiable enemies, and the ones I did can be handled with. I also wasn't a dick, so they're not exactly hungry for my blood.

That's a total of 2500 extra CP, with minimal consequences. If you didn't notice, I was really dependent on Ruijerd my entire childhood there, and it really screwed me up while growing up. I went through a few phases, one of them being similar to a platonic yandere, until I eventually got over it.
>>
>>44486927
*many major identifiable enemies*
>>
>>44486927
That's. . . a build. You push everything onto that dudes shoulders, though, which means that your chain is dependent upon someone else succeeding in a world more dangerous than the canon one he is successful in.

I wouldn't bet my chain on that.
>>
>>44486981
It's my second jump. The only major enemies I had were the boss and lieutenants of Team Magma. It's not that much more dangerous.
>>
>>44484875
>>44485024
There are plenty of jumps that eliminate resource concerns. Just pointing out that, among its many, many other benefits, Terraria is one of them.
>>
>>44486927
Yeah, you're dead. Green Hair will make everyone hate you. You die the first time you're left unattended as a baby. Meanwhile Overloaded Meta Stasis event means you've derailed canon horrifically as everywhere is scrambled instead of it being relatively contained. Which then leads to you dying to Crystal Infection since your solution is just to try and take advantage of a cure that likely won't be made since canon got horrifically derailed.
>>
>>44486927
You're dead. Overloaded Metastasis Event would probably separate you from your companions, so somebody may well decide murdering the future monster is a thing that needs to happen. And since child-slaves are pretty much useless to anybody who isn't a pedophile, good luck with that. Good luck with the crystal infection too.
You may as well have let all your money ride on a single roulette number for a good fifty spins.
>>
>>44487065
It won't make everyone hate me. That's Curse of Hatred. I'll fanwank the Metastasis thing. I'll need to finish reading the series first though, so that'll have to wait.
>>
>>44485937
Next up, Warehouse and Body Mod. As with before, r8 my build. Anything I didn't pick up that you think I should have?

Supplement 1. Warehouse

- Electricity [140 left]
- Plumbing [130 left]
- Heat/A.C. [120 left]
- ForceWall [100 left]
- Shelving [Free!]
- Free Space [70 left]
- Food Supply [60 left]
- Loft [50 left]
- Terminal [40 left]
- Stasis Pod [20 left]
- Stasis Pod [0 left]

Supplement 2. Body Mod

- Medium [Build]
- Athlete [500 left]
- Speed 2 [Free Athlete]
- Dexterity 2 [Free Athlete]
- Flexibility 1 [Free Athlete]
- Evercleansed [400 left]
- Metavore [300 left]
- Strength 2 [200 left]
- Endurance 2 [100 left]
- Shape 1 [50 left]
- Appeal 1 [0 left]
>>
>>44487065
>>44487091
Don't be so negative. You just need to use some pic related.
>>
>>44486927
>Overloaded Metastasis Event (+600)
From the text of the drawback:
>With them came a grab-bag of every enemy and foe from your previous jumps, some even empowered to dazzling new heights by their jaunt through dimensions. They will all recognize and remember you.

Every enemy and foe from previous jumps. Note that neither enemy nor foe is qualified relative to you. Which is to say that if there were powerful enemies or foes from previous jumps that you did not encounter, but were otherwise hostile, you'll see them again.

How often do people talk about the world ending nightmare Legendaries from Pokemon? Even without that, the text also states that whatever enemies you have are scaled up to "staggering new heights," assuming that doesn't mean they got their tall on, that means that even lesser enemies are now a threat.

You're fucked, anon. You're right and proper fucked.
>>
>>44487138
Yeah, assigning ourselves a limited amount of CP is super negative too! We should just assume we get all perks from every jump we go to!
Realism doesn't equal negativity. Still.
>>
>>44487095
>It won't make everyone hate me.
Everyone hates people with green hair. You have green hair and will spend not an insubstantial amount of time as a helpless infant and child.

>I'll fanwank the Metastasis thing.
It's not a fanwank to take the points from a drawback and then ignore the drawback part of the drawback. That's not fanwanking.
>>
>>44487156
That seems somewhat bullshit. Ah well, since everyone is telling me that I'd be dead with Overloaded Metastasis Event, I guess I can just not take one of my Demon Eyes and Party Face(discounted). Not that big a deal. Well, thanks for the feedback in any case. This has been illuminating.
>>
>>44487222
I didn't say I'd ignore it. I said I'd fanwank it, by which I mean I'll think of some way the events could happen other than the way it does in canon. I'll probably roll for it as well.

Or I would have, if I didn't already decide not to take it. Jeez, this bombardment of criticism was not expected.
>>
>>44487065
>Yeah, you're dead. Green Hair will make everyone hate you. You die the first time you're left unattended as a baby.
Wouldn't that mean that no one with green hair would make it to adulthood and that racism should've died out centuries ago?
>>
>>44487270
This thread is full of backseat drivers. The kind that'll stab you in the neck if you don't do what they say.
>>
>>44487095
Had misremembered the severity on the hair but you're still in deep shit. From what I see in the jump the Green Hair seems to be about culturally equivalent to a Hitler mustache. If you had just gone Supard you could've shaved yourself bald, but because you took the drawback you're stuck with it continuously. Also you may note that a few of the regions have highly dangerous monsters in them, Overloaded Metastasis means the monsters will be shuffled in alongside everything else. The other extreme flaw in your plan is that the canon companion option just guarantees you will meet them at some point, not necessarily the start of jump, and then you have to befriend them the normal way. I'm admittedly not familiar with the character but would they be the sort to just randomly adopt a baby they found in the aftermath of the Metastasis Event?
>>
>>44487286
They don't die out as a product of other Suppard not being effected by the curse. So an isolated community of them could survive as long as nobody finds them.
>>
>>44487307
People can also just get over the hair. It's not THAT huge of a deal. The Migurd village he mentioned he'd grow up in didn't really seem to have any problems with Supards, thanks to Ruijerd. Not to mention people like Eris who got over it during their first encounted with it, even though she was cowering in fear at the sight of the hair at first.
>>
Eeey. Here's a Destiny Jump revamp from Mad_Hatter.

http://pastebin.com/4gcAr6XF
>>
>>44487303
>Also you may note that a few of the regions have highly dangerous monsters in them
Aren't the most dangerous ones in the Demon Continent? The place where he'll be staying anyway?
>>
>>44487307
So this curse thing is so bad that it makes people go "Saw a baby in the street, better go smother it"? Damn, I keep forgetting how brutal anime can get.
>>
>>44487288
Telling someone repeatedly tell you "No, your car can't fly, don't drive it off the cliff you idiot." is now the equivalent of stabbing people in the neck?
>>
>>44487286
Most babies have parents to look out for them. He meanwhile is effectively an orphan thanks to the Event and only has the one companion to maybe protect him. Admittedly as I realized here >>44487303 that was slightly exaggerated but it's still a terrible idea to take with the Infancy drawback. Even if he survives the clusterfuck that is the Event he likely ends up worked to death as a child slave thanks to his other drawbacks.
>>
>>44487401
Yes, but normally he'd have started in a settlement or something protected from monsters. With the drawback instead of the scary monsters being outside the settlement they're distributed all over leading to them being confused and disoriented, which likely means they go berserk.
>>
>>44487413
I agree he's probably a corpse, it just seems weird that being a green-haired baby would be the thing that kills him. Not the monster continent or the inevitable slavery or trying to be the very best.
>>
So, question about the Power Rangers jump.

I never thought I'd say this, but if I go the Drop-in route, do I *have* to be the Green Ranger and get the Dragonzord? Can I fluff the Dragonzord as something else?

I mean, I know, right? Everyone wants to be the Green Ranger. But, if I choose that, what happens to Tommy? I don't wanna steal his role. Normally I don't mind all that much, but... this feels like sacrilege. Does that make any sense?

Fuh, maybe I should just go Sixth Ranger Monster. That could be fun. Plus, the Monster Maker's gotta come in handy down the line.
>>
>>44487554
You could be a different coloured ranger, if you want. Pretty sure the Dragonzord is the Dragonzord, though, although you might merely have a copy of it, if you want to do it that way.
>>
>>44487518
Yeah, the Green Hair is mostly just the cherry on top. It makes everything else "better". Especially the slavery and infancy. It wouldn't have been as much of an issue if he didn't effectively orphan himself thanks to some of his drawbacks. It's just that thanks to the other drawbacks his "detested by society" drawback becomes so much worse.
>>
>>44487518
>it just seems weird that being a green-haired baby would be the thing that kills him
Try being born a female during China's One Child policy heyday. People winged girls into the river with abandon.
>>
>>44486927
Right, gonna comment on this. The two things that are going to fuck you here are Slavers and Crystal Infection. To take a look at the first drawback:

>+200 Slavers: You can’t seem to stop being captured by slavers. No matter what you do, expect to be rendered helpless and get put up for sale several times a year.

There are ways to capture you Miko or not, Rujierd are not. The former can be countered through poisons or magic, known counters in setting. The latter by waiting until he is away from you or distracting him and grabbing you. Why this kills you is Supards are basically considered monsters and killed on sight on the magic continent by most everyone. See >>44487091 for why.

Crystal infection's /only/ cure is god class magic whose sole source is guarded jealously by the Millis Church in their capital, which is a book thicker than your torso detailing the chant. Which requires the mana and ability to read the entire thing perfectly with no fumbles. Rudy canonically fucks this up even with help trying to get it even when older. This also assumes it doesn't kill you early on which it really could going by drawbacks text. Realistically you have a better chance of convincing Orsted to cast it on you.

Well, at least your death was early enough in chain eh?
>>
>>44487726

Well that doesn't sound so--

>This is the real world.
>Not Sekirei.

...oh.
>>
File: umbreon.gif (485 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
umbreon.gif
485 KB, 500x281
>>44487102
Aaaand I'll wrap it up for now by posting my Mystery Dungeon build.

>look at all the debuffs and status moves my team so far has

This is going to be /very/ useful.

2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

- Eevee [Pokeform] [Free!]
- Final Moveset: Topsy-Turvy, Mean Look, Dark Pulse, Moonlight
- Sableye [Partner] [800 left] [Moves: Confuse Ray, Detect, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp]
- Natural Instinct [700 left]
- Multitalent [600 left]
- Hyperkinesis [200 left]
- Explore/Rescue Badge [Free!]
- Rolled Treasure Town
- Move Expert (Topsy-Turvy) [0 left]
- Move On

Final Forms:
- Umbreon [Me!] [Ability: Synchronize]
- Sableye don't evolve, silly! They can Mega Evolve, though, if I can find a Mega Stone and a Keystone.
>>
>>44487748
Yup.

Truth stranger than fiction, couldn't write shit that fucked up and have people believe it, etc, etc.
>>
>>44487746
Okay, so how big is this Ruijerd guy in the setting anyway? I keep hearing about him, but how powerful is he?
>>
>>44487748
What's sekirei got to do with throwing babies in rivers?
>>
>>44487893
>People -winged- girls into the river
>>
>>44487913
Ah, I get it.
>>
File: musicmeister.png (127 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
musicmeister.png
127 KB, 300x300
Hey, /jc/. Post your battle music.
No, not that music. That's way too climactic and awesome.

Gimme the stuff that plays when there's no possible way anyone you're fighting can touch you and you're about to lay down a lesson in humility.
You know the kind.
>>
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
A classic.
>>
>>44487844
Enough to leave his name in history and kill steal a demon god from 3 heroes battling it by striking the weak point for massive damage. Can solo A rank monsters (Top ranking in world is S, dragons are S-class) and by the magic continent is considered an S class monster. He survived the Laplace war and at one point was the war leader for the whole Supard race. Even when he shows back up at the end volume while weakened from disease he helps out fighting God class opponents, although they were team battles.

So overall he is about low upper tier, probably emperor class? Not seven great powers material, but really damn strong. That said he is incredibly direct personality wise, and isn't so great at clever tricks or strategy. Grows quite a bit after meeting, and traveling with the protagonist.
>>
>>44487962
Inspired by the events of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxDZv_1NcMs
>>
>>44487962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj2vaCv6VaM

I really like this one. It just feels right for screwing around.
>>
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFi7bWkyRpA
>>
>>44487962
For when I'm just playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxXgYqNVzeI

For when I'm actually going to kill someone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8t5ay0-YU
>>
So, does anyone have a claim on a Gamer Jump?
>>
>>44488192
C'mon, babs, we all know this is your song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
>>
>>44488242
No one has because the Gamer power is OP as hell and considering it's still ongoing it might raise in powerleveling like Toriko did.
>>
>>44488256
Bad time to mention someone's working on it then?
>>
File: laughingduckhunt.gif (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
laughingduckhunt.gif
12 KB, 500x500
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXddeN08Nu0

>"You know, the fact that you're losing to /me/ of all people is just hilarious!"
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>44488246
>Babylon
>Winds
>>
>>44488270
Spacebattles tried, it's shit. The guy said in their CYOA thread he was going to try and upload to the drive.

Just ignore it.
>>
>>44488242
No, although it's extremely lacking in setting details and therefore would make a garbage jump. It spends most of its chapters wanking the MC's power and showing off how clever he is, with the occasional bit of interaction with the outside world.
>>
>>44488270
Go for it I just have trouble with the setting because of the new chapters and how slow the series is being made.
If worse comes to worse I'll just avoid the jump personally don't let my misgivings stop you.
>>
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MR6B1jvUg4
>>
>>44487962
Swiggity swooty, a beat down on your booty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfFqXmwkMJE
>>
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUmAbi0Vm4
I'm probably actually singing it.
>>
>>44487962
>Gimme the stuff that plays when there's no possible way anyone you're fighting can touch you and you're about to lay down a lesson in humility.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT_LQfli8SE
>>
>>44488270
I know about Rosen's "jump" as stated here >>44485219. Frankly a low quality author from another site who doesn't bother to interface with the thread in the least doesn't matter.
>>44488299
That guy is one of the SB group. Notably he's an uninventive moron who decided to use the Ranma's poorly worded fanfic drawback to import a godawful crossover fic with the "spring of the drowned legendary super saiyan".
>>
>>44488270
If you're talking about the Spacebattles poster, I think people were already aware of it. It seems like people, both on Spacebattles and here, think it's poorly balanced and written, however.

If there's another version of it being worked on, I'm going to withhold judgement until I see it. Just know that I think it's probably going to be a difficult to make a good jump of that setting, even though the premise sounds like it could be fun.
>>
>>44488580
My favorite SB jump was the SoT jump they were working on that had weird prices and discounts: 30cp for this, 20 for that.

SB: It's a wacky place.
>>
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6LcnuowRc0
>>
>>44488694
Oh god, was that the one with several perks where you had to do long division to figure out your perk cost?
>>
>>44488694
You're forgetting the complex mathematics to figure out what something costs and arbitrary power scales.
>>
File: OMG Konata.jpg (17 KB, 317x311) Image search: [Google]
OMG Konata.jpg
17 KB, 317x311
>>44487962
> You know the kind.
... Yeeeaaahhh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOA5M74kv5k

> The robots are performing a synchronized dance.
> Konata has a case of the giggles?
> One of the robots pours Konata a cup of tea.
> Konata admires your determination! She says she'll give you a free hit.
> She lied.

... yeah... It's pretty much EXACTLY like that.
>>
>>44488786
What weird colored soul mechanic do you force on the player?
>>
>>44488786
Did a robot pour you a cup of tea full of spiders?
>>
>>44488562
>That guy is one of the SB group. Notably he's an uninventive moron who decided to use the Ranma's poorly worded fanfic drawback to import a godawful crossover fic with the "spring of the drowned legendary super saiyan".
Actually the guy who did that was not the guy doing The Gamer jump.

Unfortunately, there's probably people over there that think it's clever.
>>
>>44487962
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=7e4kM-dgPOs
>>
So, are there any jumps for settings you don't really like or care for, but that give you an opportunity for something that's not perk related that you just can't pass up?

I mean, I've been looking at the Kim Possible jump. Not really a fan, but it's *really* tempting to just play a wacky villain. Like, I'll make myself a g-rated edgelord parody, and just villain up the place. Try and sell myself as one of those villains fighting for the greater good when I'm really full of shit. Take All That, Attention Whore, Vivid Imagination, American Style Jokes, and Depantsed. Even though that's a waste of 200 points. Take a bunch of Spaz and Athlete perks on top of the Villain ones. Sell myself as a Badass Normal who tries to be Mr. Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better... My only problem is, if I take those drawbacks, it'll alter my state of mind to a point where I'm no longer going to be content with kayfabing my way through the jump. I'll resort to jump powers, and I'll make a huge mess of things instead of just being a goofy ineffectual highschool villain.

Any of you have jumps like that? Where you don't really like the setting and you're not in it for the perks, but there's a role you can play that's just *gold* and you can't not?
>>
>>44488937
I loathe most shounen anime, so I find simple non-punch related solutions to their overly simplistic plots. Then I do what I can to put the protags out of business and render them obsolete.
>>
>>44488954
Would Jojo count as one of the shounen you loathe?
>>
>>44488970
Jojo gets a pass for being fabulous and hilarious.
>>
>>44488954
>I loathe most shounen anime
Same. The storytelling is lazy.
>>
File: 15563966-100-100.gif (37 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
15563966-100-100.gif
37 KB, 100x100
>>44488802
Oh man, do I get to make up my own...? Nah, I'd probably just steal Papy's, that seems well suited for me.

>>44488803
It's actually coffee that tastes like tea that looks like sparkling water. The hard part was getting the bubbles to stay in after it gets heated up.
Or maybe they poured me a bunch of screws. Y'know, for their similarity to spirals.
It's probably just tea, though.

It is less important what I am drinking and more for the appearance of taking a tea break in the middle of battle.
I'd also probably monologue a lot about nothing in particular.
So that's fun.
>>
>>44487962
Had to make a purely badger themed jumpchain for this, including converting all available followers into werebadgers, but so worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EllYgcWmcAY
>>
>>44487962
I don't really have any?

Like, I'm not the kind of guy who fights for the sake of fighting or because I want to show how awesome I am. If I was in an actual fight with someone who was far enough below me that I could afford to screw around, I'd probably just either tank whatever they intended to hit me with, or pull out some non-lethal one-shot and end the the engagement immediately.

On the other hand, if it was a lesson in humility, which I would probably reserve for someone who's about to do something really stupid, I don't think I'd want music because it'd ruin the atmosphere. It'd probably be less like a fight and would instead constitute me stumbling over a lecture about important life lessons, punctuated by me knocking them down every time they tried something.
>>
>>44487962
so, the music when I'M the final boss?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdaduOiiR10
This version, anything else is too epic, this is just silly enough for the situation
>>
>>44488883
Meant Bramasta, the guy who the post was responding to. Although yeah, should've been clearer on that count.
>>
>>44489246
Do you head bob to the music while you are the final boss?
>>
>>44487962
http://youtu.be/1yTiHs96Dyg
>>
>>44489246
oh yeah, I've got my companions actually playing this as I slaughter dumbasses, we've been practicing for about 50 years.
>>44489289
I DANCE to the music as I do it, the symphony of battle just became my solo, bitches.
>>
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVGUs9nQGaw
>>
>All these people who screw around during fights
Have you learned absolutely nothing? You're going to get ganked one of these days when you refuse to take your opponent seriously until it's too late.
>>
>>44487962
took a moment to realize, but there wasn't a better choice in the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqQnR8NOVI
>>
>>44487962
Im uploading music i like anyways and i always keep scale.

Seriously curbstomp fights are boring and they make you rusty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5re_YfjDJgE
>>
So, pardon my extreme Noobishness but what's the difference between all these "old" and "new" Jump folders I've been seeing, can you still use the old ones?
>>
>>44489497
>old jump folders
I actually don't know what you're referring to.

That said, general rule of thumb is to use the newest version of a jump that's available.
>>
>>44489497
Friendly word of advice don't use a name tag unless you have something to contribute or else anons will pounce on any mistake you make. And anons never forget.

To answer your question it is pretty much the newer version of jumps and if you want to use the old ones then that's up to you. Just don't brag if you can get an OP perk/item in the old one.
>>
>>44489497
Upload New Jumps folder is for brand new jumps to get sorted into the remaining folders. Captain Brutus holds the keys to the drive and files things for us.

That's the closest I've seen to your new jumps folder idea, and I've never seen an old jumps folder. But, in general it's considered bad form not to use the latest version of a jump, as it was re-balanced or changed for a reason. If you had a build done when a jump was changed, you are allowed to keep you old build.
>>
>>44489444
oh, I think you missunderstand, I don't screw around, if anything I get more intense with the music, every note a sword, be it steel or pure force, stabs someone. Every beat is another footstep to dodge a pitiful attack, another swing for a kick. I let the music flow through me as a guide, a rhythm game where moving to the beat gets more kills.
>>44489557
>>44489576
"Old" Wakfu: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_6DgZrbKgtCdllHVVZHTXo5Rk0&usp=sharing&tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc#list
>>
>>44485377
Imagine Breaker from Scientific Railgun would probably work unless you're going up against a capital-G God
>>
>>44489444
Then I deserve it.

>>44489841
Yeah, I think the difference was mostly the images and not the text, but you should go with the new one anyway.
>>
So, I just want to say. Bloodborne DLC has Shark Dogs.

Shark Dogs.

>You pet the Lesser Shark Dog.
>It barks adorably underwater
>>
Oi!

Outside of LotR, what's the best setting for creating magical jewelry? Extra points for non-D&D settings, 'cause of their stupid You Can Only Wear Two Rings bullshit.
>>
>>44489905
>>44489905
I'm not the same guy, I was just pointing out that's what he was talking about.
>>
>>44489910
Please tell me you are serious because I want one and I want to attach laser beam on top of their heads.
>>
>>44489914
Viking Saga.
>>
>>44489914
Elder Scrolls can do that, but is even worse what with only wearing one ring.

Harry Potter can do stuff with that too, through not specifically jewelry.
>>
>>44489914
Nasuverse has Jewelcraft, combine that with Mystic Codes and you can make some very nice enchanted jewelry.
>>
>>44487962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQM9v_rVAGU
>>
File: tumblr_mkd87w3hJA1qdytsqo1_500.png (450 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkd87w3hJA1qdytsqo1_500.png
450 KB, 500x500
>>44478948
What would some ideas for the effects Clauses of the Clauses of the Drowned Man be? I kind of want to portray my Jumper as a Complete Amnesiac, trying to build up a personality and find his old name, eventually becoming a god of secrets and realizing his old name doesn't exist, because he never did. Thanks to anyone who has Ideas.
>>
>>44489914
>You Can Only Wear Two Rings
Does anyone pay attention to rules like that? 'Cause while it was a different universe, Mandarin was a ring wearing motherfucker.
>>
>>44489950
in the Hunter's Nightmare, in the fishing village. and since it's techincally you time travelling to another plane of existence or something where people still exist... Yeah. Since otherwise the village was cleared out in RL Yharnam. But if you get there, you CAN find that fishing village. and you can find the Shark Dogs
>>
>>44490028
Wait a minute. Hunters trapped in nightmare world...abandoned fishing village...adorable/horrifying shark dogs...is Bloodborne just You Awake In Razor Hill?
>>
>>44489950
The Shark dogs KINDA look like dog versions of street sharks. and more realistic
>>
>>44485377
There's a perk from SCP that doesn't really make you immune, but makes you really good at countering their tactics and adjusting to any changes they make on the fly
>>
File: luckylogic1.jpg (43 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
luckylogic1.jpg
43 KB, 400x225
>>44489444
Man... anyone I screw around with in person is going to be someone I have the odds stacked against so completely as to make failure all but impossible. What's more, I have so many danger sense, emotive sense, aura, telepathy, and power scanners that it is basically impossible to catch me off guard at this point, and I would be continuously scanning them to look for any sudden changes or spikes in lethality, while constantly formulating plans to flee or kill them outright. I take all threats to my person incredibly, deadly seriously.
I don't really like fighting.

Most likely their every attack would be countered or dodged with a huge allowance for error, and at no point would they have even the illusion of a chance. Someone will probably start screaming at them to stay down.
So, basically, my playing around would be incredibly painful for them.

Hence the line, "She lied."
>>
>>44490081
>the dog version of street sharks
>>
>>44489914
>>44489983
Is there an actual reason given for this lore-wise or is it just game mechanics? Because if it's the second you could probably ignore it.
>>
>>44490166
>Is there an actual reason given for this lore-wise or is it just game mechanics? Because if it's the second you could probably ignore it.
I would assume game mechanics, as epic level feats let you wear more.
>>
>>44490028
>>44490081
Anyone have an image of these Shark dogs?
>>
>>44490259
I seen it on let's plays but image is hard to find.
>>
>>44490274
Found a let's play and those look adorable even if it looks horrifying.
>>
Question. In the InFamous jump, if you take extra power, can you afterwords develop the new Conduit Type as if it was your original one?
>>
>>44490742
No.
>>
Would stacking a bunch of toughness perks be enough to let me tank a fully charged Star Trek phaser shot?
>>
>>44490844
Definitely. Phasers are pretty weak as far as directed energy weapons go.
>>
>>44490844
Depends on the Toughness perks. How many you take. And how you fanwank it.
>>
>>44490844
depends. Toughness perks range from 'slightly hardier than normal' to 'tank nukes'.
There's some small difference in power.
>>
>>44490917
Definitely, especially the bigger ones.
>>
File: new years dog.png (141 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
new years dog.png
141 KB, 540x390
>>44487962
If its just a humility lesson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukz_T9HFLJU

If its something that's forced us into a situation of using more than a thimbleful of out-of-context abilities:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biXnwOMznkg
>>
>>44490917
>>44490983
How the fuck do they disintigrate people then?
>>
So, for the Light of Terra jumps, do the DLC CP carry over?
>>
>>44490844
No. It completely converts matter into neutrinos and nadions. Only really top-tier stuff would let you tank disintegration at the sub-atomic level. Same with disruptors, which destroy nuclear bonds.
>>
>>44491113
Yup. Can't spend the CP from a dlc you haven't been to yet, but you can take what you have to the following dlc.
>>
>>44491113
yes
>>
>>44491098
A poor understanding of the laws of physics on the part of the writers. There's no way that something can do that little tissue damage when it doesn't kill but completely disintegrate the body when it does.
>>
>>44491154
Not true. You can run a deficit as long as you're at zero by the last part.
>>
>>44491098
People hardly ever get Disintegrated by those things, don't you watch the show? it's like a third-degree burn At worse It's the disruptors you have to watch out for.
>>44491150
No they don't, they are like Lasers,
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Phaser
>>
>>44491203
Phasers have various power settings.
>>
>>44491258
Yes, but I'm talking about lethal blasts. Glancing blows from those just cause flesh wounds, but killing blows vaporize them despite any mechanism capable of completing vaporizing a human-sized target being able to do so no matter where it hits it. All of this without any energy transfer to the surrounding environment, either.
>>
>can I tank phasers?
No son, but if you went Eliatrope in Wakfu you can use portals to blast phaser users in the ear with their own phasers.

I ask you: which is more satisfying?
>>
File: 1418956446772.gif (998 KB, 350x206) Image search: [Google]
1418956446772.gif
998 KB, 350x206
JC. I need to get big. What are some of the best ways to permanently increase my size in the chain?
>>
>>44491392
Spyro dragons cap out at a maximum size of somewhere around the continent of Australia. It's why we tease SpyroAnon about crushing things by sitting on them.
>>
>>44491392
Spyro and pacific rim.
>>
>>44491392
StarCraft zurg has a permanent 23 m boost for all your forms from then on.
>>
>>44491392
Spyro Jump. Become the size of a Mountain Range. You know you want to.
>>
>>44491392
Step 1: Open browser
Step 2: Goto http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/
Step 3: In the search field username enter: Red
Step 3a: In the search field tripcode enter: !!uqyYmhnMkxM
Step 4: Read, and do as she does.

Red is the progenitor of hueg. Others have gone larger, but her pursuit of gainz has been the purest.
>>
>>44491489
>Red
>Pure
You mean the mad scientist Red who is making an abomination to all things living that she calls a Garden?
>>
Does anyone know of a perk or a way to negate how your devil fruits lose power in water after the One Piece jump?
>>
>>44491392
But the best of all is A combination of any Infinite food perk, shoggoth From Lovecraft, prototype, and this is in fact my final form from sword Art online. You see with prototype and shoggoth Together Your body is basically undifferentiated biomass that can assimilate all other biomass Into itself, then with the infinite food perk you have unlimited biomass, and with this is in fact my final form you can do that even when you're not a Mind rending blob monster.
>>44491506
I'm pretty sure there isn't much left Of Red,There's only the garden now.
>>
>>44491535
No sell from tsukihime.
>>
>>44491506
I believe I said:
>>44491489
>her pursuit of gainz has been the purest

Her gardening is another conversation. Though I applaud the creativity and ambition! Its nice to have an eldrich abomination driven by wonder and curiosity as opposed to bloodlust.
>>
>>44491535
Some sort of skintight force field that repels liquid water would work. The weakness is only activated by both submersion and direct contact with water. If only one happens your powers work fine. So you can be in the rain or a shower and not be affected since you're not actually underwater, or you could be underwater but in a diving suit and be equally safe. It's only when you're under water and touching it that your powers switch off.
>>
>>44491535
You could always, ya know, not take the silly fruit in the first place. Relying on something that's defeated by water is kinda retarded. I mean, it's cool if you're a caveman and it's fire, I got it, but a multiverse spanning superhero?

Just invest in better perks and gear.
>>
>>44491567
Ok you have a point. Red is pure in that pursuit.
>>
>>44491657
>Not realizing that just because something has a weakness or counter doesn't mean it doesn't have value.
>>
>>44491432
Every time the Spyro Dragon size is brought up, people list a different cap.
Last I brought it up, they told me it capped at the size of a small mountain range.
I am almost convinced that everyone but me knows the limits and you are all just messing with me.
>>
>>44491788
I think it's more that we're just forgetting the actual limit and are too lazy to confirm it, so we just go for what we vaguely remember.
>>
>>44491432
Always bully the dragon.
>>
>>44491788
That's because we are anon.
>>
>>44491392
Spyro dragon form + Narnian time lets you achieve full size without waiting around for centuries, and Gunnerkrigg Court shapeshifting lets you get up to 10x as big as you normally are
>>
>>44491432
>>44491836
BULLYING IS ILL ADVISED
>>
>>44491788
It's a small mountain range, as in 2-3 small mountains side by side. People got confused with continent spanning mountain ranges and the moon because some people used outside combos to boost their size.
>>
>>44491788
I asked the creator and He has some trouble nailing it down himself but last I heard from him it was three times the size of old rag Mountain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Rag_Mountain
>>
>>44491850
But you are so fun to tease.
>>
>>44491850
It's not bullying, it's stating a fact. Fact is, you're fat.
>>
File: frowning_dog.png (368 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
frowning_dog.png
368 KB, 640x480
>>44491788
Last I checked, from the Supplement itself:

>Unnatural size applies to your base form (adds up to an additional 4ft in height if you desire) AND your alternate form (for dragons they go from mountain to mountain range size).
So if people are telling you Australia, they're screwing with you.

>>44491567
>>44491506
I'll have you know the Garden is a peaceful place, and its inhabitants kind. It's just a little overwhelming because I'm a filthy magpie who grabs shiny things like they're going out of style.

>>44491489
>mfw
Honestly... by this point I'm pretty sure everyone who's made their LoTs Luxembourg-size is the true hugers by this point. Along with people who... somehow made themselves planet size? Though I'm not sure why you'd want to be like that all the time. Half the fun of it is releasing your true form as they watch you tower above them more and more.
>>
>>44491850
Speaking of>>44491857
I did import my Dragon form as my monster form for Godzilla, before I turned forty as a Dragon, does that Scale up growth from the new base?
>>
>>44491788
If it's about the size of a small mountain range, then the smallest mountain range in the world is Sutter Bates in California at about 16 km in diameter. Just for reference.
>>
>>44491880
>the Garden is a peaceful place, and its inhabitants kind.
Priscilla stop posting with Red's trip and go back to Dark souls.
>>
>>44491850
I can't decide if that looks more like a jaundiced tadpole or an off colored anthropomorphized sperm eating an ice cream cone.
>>
>>44491880
I've been thinking about eating Scion lately, that would be a way to be planet sized. I figure I probably wouldn't get his powers (because that just screams of wankery), but he's still a supply of biomass larger than the Earth and I could put that to good use.
>>
>>44491850
What are you going to do?
Run home and drown yourself in Ice Cream you fat dragon.

It's not like I'm being mean cause I actually like you or something.
>>
>>44491850
Hey fattygon stop rolling around, we're getting earthquakes here.
>>
File: 1392485492575.jpg (55 KB, 416x400) Image search: [Google]
1392485492575.jpg
55 KB, 416x400
>>44491865
>>44491871
>>44491973
>mfw forever bullied

>>44491861
>almost completely forgot about this

>>44491898
Up to you. Personally I went with additive rather than multiplicative.

>>44491937
It's a super stylized very upset Dunesparce.

>>44491947
I like you too anon :3
>>
File: 1438045604004.png (824 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438045604004.png
824 KB, 1280x720
>>44491850
NEVER FORGET SOUTH AMERICA
>>
>>44491880
I swear I remember somewhere that you could stack it multiple times for even larger size gains. Speaking of which.
>>44491850
Can you stack the Unnatural Size perk multiple times for more absurd sizes? I want to know if I'm remembering wrong.
>>
>>44491973
Fattygon sounds like a type of pokemon.
>>
>>44491947
>Ice Cream
Well you know dragons do have a weakness for ice types.
>>
>>44491880
I call bullshit about your garden it is an abomination of all things that makes sense. Since you put almost everything and I meant nearly everything you find interesting magic or plant-wise into that thing.
>>
>>44491991
>Can you stack the Unnatural Size perk multiple times for more absurd sizes? I want to know if I'm remembering wrong.
Jumpers Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.
>>
>>44491983
Well you're the jump maker I think it would be your call,Besides if Choose for myself I'm probably just going to get yelled that again No matter what Decision I make.
>>
>>44492001
Maybe. But if she's got bees I bet the honey there is AMAZING.

I can do some crazy stuff with good honey. Mead, beer, and cheesecake all come to mind.
>>
>>44491880
>I'll have you know the Garden is a peaceful place, and its inhabitants kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8xLYHyCAc

O-okay.
>>
>>44492041
That honey would be something even the gods would weep at eating with Bees that challenge even the most experienced adventurer.
>>
>>44492041
I'm sure that eating anything from her garden would give knew meaning to "taste the rainbow".
As in a literal meaning.
>>
File: 1378045522264.gif (9 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1378045522264.gif
9 KB, 150x150
>>44491985
SHUT UP DON'T TELL THE THREAD

>>44491991
No only twice.

>>44491880
Will your garden be ok with being poked by a cosmic dragon entity? Because I would love to take a nice nap in it. Will it attempt to eat me. I don't want to get eaten by a magical garden

>>44492030
Bancho you're asking how two perks from completely different jumps will interact. I dunno how others would rule it. I just went with additive so I guess my ruling is that it adds together rather than multiplies.
>>
>>44492048
>tfw Red is big and if she had a tail I'm sure it would be fluffy as hell.

The color is off, but maybe she was just depressed and chose white that day.
>>
>>44492059
>Bees that challenge even the most experienced adventurer
I like to think of the bees as monastic pre-Nicean Christian monks. They're just off doing their own thing, and as long as you're cool with them and bring them things they need they'll dispense wisdom and pray for you. Or give you honey, as is appropriate in this instance.

>>44492079
It would be a hell of a psychadelic experience.
>>
>>44491985
What happened to South America? Did Fatty sit on it and break it?
>>
>>44492041
you've given me an idea for my next 100 jumps.
I'm going to collect as many alcoholic drinks as I can and learn to make them for myself, then sell them in every future jump. by the end of the 1000 years surely I'll have a recipe for the perfect drinks of all kinds, for every occasion.
>Beer
>Wines that go perfectly with every food
>Ale (I've got a rough idea for this already, but perfecting the operation has become imperative now)
>whiskey
>all the other COUNTLESS types of alcohol I'm forgetting
The question is, where do I start?
>>
>>44492135
He made deals with the Azzies in Shadowrun.
>>
>>44492135
Well, he claims he accelerated entropy to decay-blast it apart. But we all know what he really did.

We love you, Spyro.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.