[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giant Civ Quest Part 6.2: Smoke Over The Hills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 24
File: Hill Giant.jpg (120 KB, 1000x778) Image search: [Google]
Hill Giant.jpg
120 KB, 1000x778
Your search party stands beside a pool of blue water. All around them the pale leafs of the White Wood rustle and dance. Across the small lake a waterfall gushes from a sheer mountainside. A scout takes a cursory toe-dip in the water, aside from it being less cold than the ice runoff the tribe has grown used to and its blue color there seems nothing strange about the lake.

Back beside the Homunculi your two Guard Giants once again see smoke on the horizon, clearly closer than it was a week before. The Homunculi note its presence with passing interest before turning back to their human serfs and their labors. “A brush fire or a passing band of shepherds, if we do not make our presence known, they should not come.” They dismiss your Guards concerns.

Welcome back to Giants on Ice!
>>
>>37509137
>Your search party consists of 2 Scouts, 2 Hunters and Jyoti. The Majority of your tribe.

Current Season: Spring
Temperature: 7/10 Fair
Population: 9 Giants (3 Newborns) (2 on Homun watch)
Food: 2 turns
Livestock: 8 Sows, 2 Bull, 4 Calfs(Mammoths) 6 Buffalo.
Leader: Elder Grulin
Structures: Ice Quartz Mining, 1 Watch-House, 2 Small Storehouses (3 Giant Capacity) Deep Cave (20 Giant Capacity)
Unlocked tech :Ceramics, Carpentry, Basic Stone Masonry, Mortar, Basic Farming, Food Preservation, Crude Music, Ice Quartz harvesting,Crude Quartz Weapons, Crude Herbalism, Crude Medicine
Diplomacy: Southern Homunculi
Morale:6/10
Weapons: 1 Hateblade, 9 Hardwood Clubs, 9 Large Ice Quartz Axes, 24 Ice Quartz Spears
Stockpile: 45 Units of Clay, 12 Barrels of Homonculi mead, Ragged Wheet Seeds, 2 Giant Skeletons, 2 Trollfat, 3 Troll bile, 1 troll pelt, 6 Mammoth hide tunics, 6 BrightLights (Homunculi torches), 12 Homunculi baskets, 160 units of iron
>>
As per usual Ill wait a few mins for people to showup/not show up.
>>
Sorry, I miss a few of your session, is there a pressing matter to do? You usually provide us with a list
>>
File: vargul.jpg (67 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
vargul.jpg
67 KB, 450x600
>>
File: Jyoti of The Ice..jpg (253 KB, 792x727) Image search: [Google]
Jyoti of The Ice..jpg
253 KB, 792x727
>>37509327
Right now we have a scouting party inside the White Wood, considering thats over 50% of our tribe Id hope they are there for something important. Dont worry Ill throw down the activation story as soon as we get more people in here.
>>37509371
LIKE THIS GUY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>37509397
Hey. I'm a little behind on recent giant events, so I may not act for the first while
>>
File: Not Far south.png (215 KB, 759x605) Image search: [Google]
Not Far south.png
215 KB, 759x605
>>37509446
Its alright, any and all are welcome! Good to see you here.

By the by I dont like starting the thread up unless theres at least a handful of people in here, is that just greed on my part or just smart?
>>
It's no fun to write when no-one's reading.
>>
File: IGNORE THE MOOSE.jpg (72 KB, 504x379) Image search: [Google]
IGNORE THE MOOSE.jpg
72 KB, 504x379
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37263290
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37287139
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37311233
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37376005
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37419867
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37469635
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37493868
Here are the past threads if you didnt get to see them.
>>37509582
Exactly.
>>
>>37509492
Good thread population make a civ more diverse and usually make more continous voting. That's a good thing.

But waiting to long will usually sunk a thread.

So I guess you choose for a quality session rather just gunning for quick session
>>
>>37509649
Exactly, I dont mind trying again later if there arent enough people partaking, so long as the players dont mind.
>Also thinking about starting a new Civ
>>
File: Sad Giant is Sad... And Giant.jpg (41 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
Sad Giant is Sad... And Giant.jpg
41 KB, 400x343
Yeah it looks like Ill be running this later on guys. See you then! If it fails a second time Ill start a vote about if I should start a new civ or not.
>>
>>37509682
Will play if you do, doesn't matter if it's not demon, subterranean
>>
>>37509682
Do the Ghouls in a Sewers under a city full of mage colleges and blood magic cults
>>
>>37509890
Good good, I hope this isnt the end my Giants get, I feel they deserve better but, its the players who choose, ya know?
>>37509980
Level with me, are you bored of Giants? I feel the general vibe is lackluster.
>>
>>37510000
Oh you're gonna ditch Giants for the other?

I'm not getting bored with it, frustrated at the progress but this is hardmode.
>>
>>37510000
well its a fun civ but it feels like we are not advancing at all with our population,tech and magic.
>>
>>37510039
I dont want to ditch them but I worry mostly about the players.
>>37510052
Sadly with bad rolls and lack of cohesion its hard to justify advancement. Since I am trying to run this as a difficult, teeth-cutting experience. The dice have not been kind as far as magic goes. Tech is actually advancing but as before the Tribe as a whole seems scattered
>>
>>37510000
I think it need a deus ex machina, perhaps immigrating giant? The hard thing about civ thread is population. In civilization computer games, the number is growing each turn, but here it's harder because it can take a lot of years just to see a single newborn becomes an adult
>>
>>37510099
It did take me three turns last thread to even get this scouting expedition going because everyone had their own ideas.
>>
>>37510127
Only takes 1 season for a child to go to an adult, luckily.
>>37510147
Yeah, Im not sure what to do about that.
>>
>>37510099
There's another problem with the time. Are u american slow? I lived in the south east asia and already miss about 4 of your session, even if I stayed on 4chan every night in my country
>>
>>37510099
Ready to get this shit rolling.
>>
>>37510197
I am American, yeah. I try to get the thread up around 3-4pm here. I totally understand the time difference. Any idea about how I could circumvent that? Earlier thread times?
>>
>>37510172
1 season is 4 turn no?
>>
>>37510232
I dunno about other people, I think american player would find your timing is already impeccable. You cannot please everyone. I think if it have to roll, you just go on a quick session even if there's only 2 person in your thread, keeping it in front pages all the time or have a lot of reply count so it's noticable in catalog
>>
>>37510244
1 season is around 4-6 turns dependent on the Tribes actions. If they are doing a lot and pounding out progress Ill make it 6 turns or so. If we are doing a lot of research and dragging ass Il make it 4-5 turns
>>37510231
7 is enough to start. Here we go!
>>
>>37510325
You will never be rid of my crippled ass Slow
>>
Hey there. I'm not sure what this White Wood thing is but I'm here!

How did your thread go, Demon Guy?
>>
Your search party retreats from the White Wood, opting to return to it on a later date.
Meanwhile your Guards cant suppress their curiosity any longer, the pair set off towards the plumes of black smoke. After several hours of walking across the rolling hills they hear sounds of loud singing. The language is alien and the pounding of their drums is fast and high. Taking cautions your Giants hunch low, stalking towards the source of the strange music.

Peeking from behind a cluster of Hardwood your two Giants finally find the source of the revelry. Orcs. Hundreds of them, all milling about a massive tented camp. In the middle bare circles with a pair of green-skins fight with crude iron weapons, the clash of their blades are drowned out by the sound of a dozen drums. Beside the clearing a massive orc sits, furs and skulls adorn his huge frame. A cluster of dark orcs in blackened armor stand beneath his raised seat. In the pit one of the Orcs is brought down by a brutal chop, severing his leg. A loud roar echoes from the watching crowd, drowning out the drums for a moment. The large Orc motions towards the victorious warrior who turns and slays his competitor in one last sweep of his blade.

>Approach the camp with your Giants
>Lay low and observe
>Flee
>Other
>>
>>37510569
Um, the aquabot civilization? My computer is getting fixed, so I have to continue it in next week or two
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>37510669
Hundreds of...orcs?
And a brutal one at that....

Rolling for lay low and observe
>>
>>37510724
And by lay low you meant do the bunny hop and hoot like a howler monkey I guess. These fucking rolls my god. I keep seeing them all over tg
>>
Sorry OP. I don't get home until 4 CST at the earliest.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>37510724
Oh god, rolling. We really need to not be seen.

How many are in our party here? First chance we get, split two off to run ahead. One to our home and one to the Homos, to warn them. Assuming we have a large party.

Did we roll for bardism once or am I thinking of Orc Civ?

>>37510670
Ah, cool. I saw it come up but I didn't have time to participate.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>37510669
Observe
>>
>>37510766
I remember the faun civ have a good system, the CM roll 2d100 for each action and choosing the best, it doesn't as random as a single d100 but you still can fail
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>37510724
Please crit win or we all die

>Sidenote
>arent we supposed to have an animal companion?
>>
>>37510791
How do you use spoiler in text?
>>
>>37510820
I think our mammoths are. They were with us when we came to the tundra.

If not, we should find those Hyena Wolf fuckers and tame a few pups
>>
>>37510873
are the mammoths from where we came that makes sense
>Still hasnt read the first thread....
>>
>>37510815
The dwarf thread does that if we only have one action... But if we have two it's 1 die and 1 die
>>
>>37510852
It's [spoiler.] [/spoiler.] without the periods, of course.

>>37510873
Alternately, if the Homos could replicate The Green. . .
>>
>>37510923
Handy shortcut bonus

Use Ctrl+S when you have it highlighted to do it stupid fast instead of typing it out.

ON OFF ON OFF ON

Its better then the clapper!
>>
>>37510960
So I need o test this Magic
>>
Your Giants opt to lay flat among the concealing trunks of the Hardwood Grove. The Orcs chant and shout in the aftermath of the fight, several smaller fistfights spark. After an hour or so another pair of Orcs are brought into the clearing, this time a cage is brought with them. The cage is far too large for anything but… The furs are pulled back, revealing a Giant.
Wrists shackled and bound in huge thick irons the Giant struggles and twists in his bonds. “Let me loose these chains! I will slaughter the lot of you monsters!” His accent is strange and foreign but clearly Giant. His eyes turn to the Large Orc, the Giants face twisting in fury. “Bastard! Green hellhound! Free me my bonds so that I may slay you as you slew my kin!” The Orcs either do not understand what he is saying or do not care as they shout and hoot at his outburst. They open his cage door and release his chains. The Giant stumbles into the pit and instantly turns to charge the Massive Orc. In his way are a pair of Warriors, blades bared.

>Continue to observe
>Charge, try to save our kin
>Stay low and observe
>Retreat
>Other
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>37510980
We'll die... We have to stay low and observe. It's the only way
>>
>>37510923
[Spoiler] Ok, thanks for teaching me, once my omputer is up and running I will continue my civ, but until that I will become a player in civ games [/spoiler]
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>37510980
Stay low and observe
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

We can't help this one but maybe we can scout the camp and see if there are anymore locked up? They should all be distracted by the. . . Festivities right now.

>>37510960
Awesome, thanks.

>>37511013
Guess it doesn't like capitals?
>>
>>37511100
Seconding on looking other giants captive
>>
>>37511100
We're I think 7 or 12 feet tall. We aren't exactly going to be inconspicuous.
>>
>>37510980
>Charge, try to save our kin

Addendum: Shout "THERE'S ONLY A FEW HUNDRED OF THEM! ATTACK FROM BOTH SIDES!"

Hope the confusion is enough to throw them in disarray, grab our foreign cousin, and run away.
>>
>>37511193
One assumes height shouldn't matter if we crawl around on the ground?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>37511261
Fucking dice...
>>
The Giant curls his hands into massive, knotted fists and advances towards the Orcs. Despite his nakedness he displays no fear or modesty. Swinging his huge fist in a wide arch he batters one of the Orcs backwards, splaying him out in the mud. The other dashes forward shining blade biting deep into the Giants wrist, dark red blood bursts in the pale sunlight. Roaring the Giant grabs the offending Orc in one massive paw, raising him high overhead before smashing him into the mud of the clearing. The observing Orcs roar in satisfaction, crowding closer to the clearing as the other Orc finally stands.

Having lost his blade the Orc bares a set of short daggers, unwilling to retreat in the eyes of his leader. The Giant winds one foot back and lets it fly with the force of a catapult. The Orc ducks low, raising his blades to cut a pair of deep blood wounds under the Giants food. To his misfortune this does little to deter the return step for smearing him into the muck in a crimson stain. The Giant charges the Orc sitting atop the throne. Dozens of chains lash out from the crowd, holding him fast and dragging him backwards and down onto his back. “Fight me coward! How dare you deny me my right! I WILL KILL YOU!” He roars, even as he is pulled back into his cage by thick iron chains.

Your Giants try their best to scout the rest of the camp but their huge bodies make moving between the Hardwoods slow, almost impossible. They could stand but that would make them much easier to see from any curious and sharp eye.

>Stand and scout the camp
>Retreat
>Fight
>Other
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>37511338
Retreat. We need to keep an eye on this camp for movement though.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>Retreat
Once we're a safe distance, send a runner to the Homos. Maybe they know illusory magicks?
>>
>>37511338
Retreat and return with the righteous furry of 9 giants
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>37511545
Forgot me roll
>>
>>37511545
It might kill us all off but I agree.

Honestly I wish we could kite the Green into their camp. Let Green kill Greenskins and use the chaos to save our kin
>>
>>37511626
It might but goddamn we need giants, better yet. reanimate some mammoths, cover them in icequartz spears and send them in ahead of us
>>
>>37511666
... Dude. Yes. All of the yes.
>>
I wish we could make exploding mammoths...
>>
>Sorry this took so long I had to help Boss make dinner
Your Giants retreat the scene of the camp. Slinking along the ground as low as they can before the camp is out of sight, then they put their Giant size to use, tearing over the terrain on tall legs. They arrive at the Homunculi village without ceremony, aside from a single Blue-skin waiting for them at the top of a hill.

“Giants, where have you gone? We were concerned by your sudden parting.”
>Let them know of the Orcs
>Tell them you need to return to your tribe to switch shifts
>Do neither
>Other
>>
>>37511864
Ask how long they knew about the orcs and if they knew about them keeping giants prisoner before sending one to get the Tribe.

Waaaaaaait, aren't Jyoti and like five others out in the White Woods? Tribe is split up....fuck
>>
>>37511864
Let them know and tell them we intend to rouse the tribe for war
>>
>>37511864

>Let them know of the Orcs
>Tell them you need to return to your tribe to switch shifts
>>
>>37511904
The Scouting party fled the woods when night started coming in.
>>
>>37511945
This. Also, is the mammoth thing possible? Slow pls.
>>
"There are Orcs not far from here, too many to count." Your Giants inform their guide.

The blue-skin nods, mulling over the information. "This is unexpected; we do not stray far from the village if we can help it. How far away are these Orcs? Do they pose a threat to us? Are they moving towards our village?" The Homunculi seems unbothered, and rather curious about the news.
"Their distance means little, so does their plans for the future. They have a Giant captive and we intend to rouse the Tribe for war." Your Giants leave the village without another word. The Homunculi turns back to the village, gathering with his kin.

When your tribe catches word they rally unlike they ever have before. After so long being alone in this world the news of more of their kin is more than enough to galvanize them for war. They make preparations for their first battle.

>How do you prepare?
>>
>>37512107
NO GOD PLEASE NO! That's what Gramen shouts
>>
>>37512107
Same as before, equip everyone with javelins and dual axes, hell, make back up axes and javelins and keep them on a mammoth.

Jyoti needs another Soul spear and i think Rukova should take the hate blade

Also, Bring the child
>>
>>37512107
Ironically taking a fresh mammoth corpse would be brilliant as a tactical WMD. If its setup to skewer things with ice shards as it charges the thing is a walking terror weapon.

The giants need actual stone weapons and clubs to back them up though. Ice Quartz while stupidly effective is one use only most of the time.

We go in fast hard and ransack the place taking cages and ripping them open fast as possible to rally allies to fight with us or just cuase more chaos and confuse the orcs. If the mammoth is useful as we hope it'll cause a huge ass panic when it hits. Hopefully Rukova can manage the strain animating it.

Or we use a live one and herd it straight into the camp. it'd just lack the ice quartz bomb.

This is just a roughdraft. tack on shit or rework it.
>>
>>37512107
We leave the Hateblade behind. That has it's own target.

Don't want to sacrifice too many of our mammoths but having two or three charge in a rampage could be some help. Would it take too long to make palm sized (giant sized so pretty big) flattish disks of icequartz? Frisbee them into the crowd or use them like shuriken.

I wish we had found the Child again
>>
So the Homos will fight with us? Great. Gather up the mammoths. Assuming we can't do the mammoth-ice-bombs, we could position the herd to another side of the Orcs and ram them while we charge in from another.

Did we get any good spells while I was away?

>>37512216
Sounds good.
>>
>>37512206
The kid is still gone
>>
>>37512213
Make mauls, treetrunk with a rock attached, or make some ice quartz macauhauitl like we suggested last thread.

Basically we need mammoths for necro and carrying extra weapons.

Giants behind the mammoth, throw their javelins and then close for melee. If possible kill everyone, if not save the captives and leave
>>
Since this will be our first real battle Ill help clear some things up first. Totally not an excuse to put together a battle map
>>37512206
Child has not been found
>>37512241
As far as you know the Homuns are doing nothing.
>>37512216
You could tear those out of the walls if you wanted to
>>37512213
>>37512280
Stone weapons would take days to make, wood ones could be made in an hour. The ends of Hardwood clubs are smoked and very very hard.
>>
>>37512289
Very good point there with the clubs.
>>
>>37512289
I'm still opposed to war. We have 9 giants 2 babies. So we're down to 8 giants. We have 6 mammoths and like 5 buffalo. No stone Anything. No armor of any kind. The orcs will just hamstring us and down goes Frazier
>>
>>37512289
So yeah I want the throwing ice disks, keep them wrapped up in leather to keep accidents away.

Is there a way to embed shards into a club like a Kanabo? Even if just one?

I have a feeling that Jyoti might have to kill the Head Orc to cow the horde.
>>
>>37512372
Youll have to roll for crafting one, itll have to be a big roll.

Looks like
>Gather the Mammoths
>Make Hardwood Clubs
>Make Quartz Disks
>See if the Homun wanna come help
>Set about with the bloodletting

Or

>Dont go fight.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>37512401

>See if the Homun wanna come help

>Dont go fight.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>37512401
Make hardwood clubs
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>37512401
Rolling for crafting ice disks. Come on dice, don't fail me now.

Check on the Homuns before marching, tell them we will march with or without them.
>>
>>37512429
>>37512409
These dont need rolls, just if we want to make more advanced weapons/armors in a hurry
>>
>>37512451
Can I use >>37512429 for my crafting?
>>
>>37512451
:(...ok
>>
>>37512451
Can I beg you to take Valtyrs roll then for the ice discs?

Let's fucking face it this is ballsy as hell and game ending if we fail. Throw us a bone here man!
>>
I watched the Orcs die once! I don't want to watch it again... Worse yet the Giants
>>
>>37512478
>>37512474
Why ice disks? we could put the clubs to better use
>>37512505
That's greenskin talk
>>
>>37512450
Maybe remind them that they wouldn't be alive if not for us. And a Green is still out there.
>>
>>37512545
This, getting real fuckin tired of the homuns. Creepy, Arrogant, Autistic, Know it alls
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>37512545
Remind them of this they die if we die so they need to help consider this my roll for intimidate homonculus
>>37512429
Also this for the super club you said we need to roll on
>>
>>37512538
Ok lol. Clubs them. The iceshard clubs.

>>37512563
Dude, don't use autist as an insult. It hurts.
>>
>>37512575
You know I don't mean it that way
>>
File: Average Giant's height..jpg (144 KB, 842x800) Image search: [Google]
Average Giant's height..jpg
144 KB, 842x800
>>37512450

Your Giants, used to crafting Ice Quartz craft several dozen solid disks of Ice Quartz. Their blades are thing enough to chip when placed on hard surfaces so they place them in hide pouches.

Dozens of Quartz spears and axes are made. Several Giants band together to make paint from several plants in the area and paint your tribes faces and flesh with vibrant green symbols.

The Giants march to war. When your Tribe passes the Homunculi village they are met by a single Homunculi. “My kin do not agree with this war and beg you to reconsider.” Motioning towards your Giants several dozen humans come from the village. Their white clothes sporting a solid black star on their chests. “I do not share their sentiment. If you would have me, I would like to accompany you.” The humans appear to be unarmed, the same calm expression on their faces as they have when they harvest wheat or sweep streets.

>Send them home
>Take them with you
>Other
>>
>>37512538
I'm just saying we have no armor. No Iron weapons. We can't ride the mammoths. Our magic is non-existent. This is suicide.
>>
>>37512638
Take them, probably magic or something. Maybe monks
>>
I didn't realize until now but we really should make atlatl or some kind of long range weapons. Imagine the damage the ice quartz could do at that range.

>>37512638
>>37512662
Sounds good to me. Ask them if they have any training in melee, long range, or magical attacks. If not, they can corral the mammoths.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>37512638
can we make them spears of any kind? Out of ice quartz before we fight i obviously accept but we need to know their abilities
>>
Wait, if we lit a giant bonfire, would the Green be drawn to it? Even if it was far away?
>>
>>37512638
Take them with...
>Ask the Homonculi WHY they're against this war.
>>
>>37512639
Civilizations (a tribe really in this case) rise and fall. It happens.

Those humans are IEDs I bet. Homuns creep me out a bit, wouldn't put it past them even though we've seen no sign of outright malice.

Invite the Homun with us and ask about the humans and their abilities
>>
File: Giants For War.jpg (157 KB, 840x525) Image search: [Google]
Giants For War.jpg
157 KB, 840x525
“Do you need weapons, little ones?” Your Giants seem concerned by the human’s lack of arms, considering how to make weapons for their small forms.

“Please do not concern yourselves with them. Their kind is not allowed to bear arms.” The rule seems to not apply to the Homunculi, who rests his blue hand on the hilt of a long sword on his hip.
“Why are your kin so against fighting?”
The Homunculi shakes his head, “We have always avoided war, paying others to protect us, even in the face of aggressors we have found other ways to survive. We lost much because of that way of thinking.” Was that bitterness in his voice?
Your force.
>2 Scouts
>4 Hunters
>2 Mystics
>10 Mammoths
>1 Homunculi
>30 Humans

Approaching the Orc's camp just as night falls your Tribe must choose.

>Attack now
>Scout in the night
>Other
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>37512906
Wait for a change of guards and then attack i assume that they have guard shifts then when they change kill the guards to one side and attempt to release the prisoner use the humans as glorified meatshields maybe make them play as bait once the guards have been taken.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

We have little people with us now. Let's scout the camp while we can, shall we?
Also, get the mammoths set up.
>>
>>37512965
Brutal but effective. I'd let the mammoths take point and charge instead actually. let the humans pick up looted arms and weapons as the fight goes on.

The main focus is causing much panic and damage as possible and liberating as many captives as we can. Every one freed is another pair of hands to kill with.
>>
>>37512906
Scout Scout Scout. Scout
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>37512906
I didn't know we brought our WHOLE mammoth herd. Well it's live or die anyways,

Wait for night, spread out our forces as we scout. Wait until the horde seems mostly asleep and make the Mammoths stampede in, giants running in after them after throwing the disks. Jyoti will go after the Chief if he sees him but the focus is on rescuing the giant and any others they might have
>>
>>37512836
I mean other than the fact this is a thread and not a real civilization... I don't understand the urge to end the thread?
>>
>>37513196
Dis.

>>37513215
I don't want it to end. Really, I would have preferred we didn't fight but here we are.
>>
File: The Camp.png (238 KB, 759x615) Image search: [Google]
The Camp.png
238 KB, 759x615
Despite your Giants large bodies you have your Scouts move forward to take a look at their camp. After a few hours of watching the Orcs in the dead of night the camp starts to retire. Fires burn low and Orcs move into their tents. A single large tent stands in the middle of the camp, your Scouts note the large Orc and his black armored guards retire to it, after doing a walk around the tents.
Your Tribe is gathered close together, telling stories and sharing what may be their last night together as they always have. The Homunculi stands watch over his serfs, who lay quietly asleep in the grass beside your Giants. The Mammoth are blessedly silent, grazing on the foliage beside your Giants. The moon hangs high in the sky, its dim light casting deep shadows around your kin.
>Attack (more detailed, the better the chances.)
>Wait til morning
>Other
D100 With your choice
>>
>>37513215
Don't try guilting us now. NO ONE said they wanted to end this Civ. Slow just asked prior to thread if people want to and people said no. Stop making it seem like we're being purposely suicidal.
>>
>>37513349 I would like to use this plan please
>>37512965
>>
>>37513352
How are we not!?
>>
>>37513382
Because we're thinking. now give a minute I have an idea forming. but it'll take time to lay out
>>
>>37513413
>>37513382
>>37513377
>>37513352
Take your time, Im going to make dinner (15m) Have a plan when I get back.
>>
File: map1.png (277 KB, 759x615) Image search: [Google]
map1.png
277 KB, 759x615
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>37513349
Alright. Send the mammoths in first, and frenzy them if we can, maybe set their tails on fire. Mount the humans with rocks and any throwing weapons we can spare on a single mammoth to keep them safe and provide support. The giants mean while will flank them from the trees as i have shown, throw all their spears and then charge in that bitch. Have Jyoti lead the charge as he is our resident badass, rukova should be in the back ready to raise corpses to help us. Also, make Jyoti use iceyveins. the homun and any humans left should flank from the forest with our troops.
>>
>>37513452
The humans don't use weapons.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>37513452
Rolling in support. Adding that if Jyoti gets the chance he is going to kill the Orc Chief. Throw the disks in first before engaging in melee to soften up whoever might be awake

We did leave the Hateblade behind right? That's reserved for another kill.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>37513452
Rolling to support this
>>
>>37513452
We'll then they're meat shields (seriously these homun are getting on my nerves)
>>
>>37513507
>>37513452
Oh god these rolls... Someone help?
>>
>>37513413
Continuing on

1. Unleash the brown tide. The mammoths are wild and borderline tame. We whip them into a stampede at the camp and hit them hard during the chaos

2.Break the chains. We wreck the place until we find the prisoners and tear them out of their cages and tell them to fight, weapons can be found for them mid combat from dead orcs.

3. Cut the head the body dies. After we can manage this we might have enough forces to steamroll them if they were dumb enough to mass THAT many prisoners. If not we still have a sizable force that can fight to the grand tent and the chieftain. If he dies the entire clan's morale will break or they might even fight each other in a powerstruggle to see whos the new one if they're stupid.

Side notes, Arm the humans we have now during the opening play with whatevers dropped by the dead. No point wasting time foraging for sticks and stones if we can get them metal blades and so on.

What weapons to use and where is up to debate midcombat. We'll just have to adapt on the fly but I'm confident this can work if we keep it focused. And not have dicegods curse us with 10s everywhere.
>>
They're orcs... Orcs just get whipped into a blood frenzy and fight until something is dead. I really don't believe killing the leader will do anything.
>>
>>37513530
They're spellcasters I think. They're wearing white robes with a black star on the chest.

Spellcasters.
>>
File: angrybird.png (115 KB, 374x750) Image search: [Google]
angrybird.png
115 KB, 374x750
>>37513567
>>
>>37513532
I like this but it needs to start with waiting for guard shift which is when they will be most vulnerable
>>37512965 Still my roll
>>
>>37513452
>>37513603
>>37513532
Fusion dance our plans, They all seem compatable
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

Just wait for another gladiator fight. They'll all be in one area. The orc chieftan will be in one area, and they probably won't have weapons.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>37513639
This, this! Rollin'.
>>
File: angrygiant.jpg (38 KB, 567x690) Image search: [Google]
angrygiant.jpg
38 KB, 567x690
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>37513639

>>37513578
I actually meant to post a different file with angry in the name. Giant I shittily drew in a drawthread
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>37513532
Rolling for this guy
>>
>>37513639
In support of this
>roll 3d100
The first 2 rolls will be taken.
May the Dice Gods be in your favor.
>>
Rolled 78, 33, 85 = 196 (3d100)

>>37513820
No whammies... Remember the sunwell
>>
Rolled 88, 67, 18 = 173 (3d100)

>>37513820
Suck it greenskins!

And when you get to hell tell em Valtyr sent ya!
>>
Rolled 45, 67, 61 = 173 (3d100)

>>37513820
GOING FOR IT
>>
Rolled 94, 59, 5 = 158 (3d100)

>>37513820
>>
>>37513831
>>37513852
Well if Roll 1 corresponds with the Mammoth frenzy and roll 2 with the prisoners. I like our odds.
>>
>>37513745
That's pretty good. Far better than I can do! Well done.

Not rollin' for this. I don't wanna give us a 1.
>>
Rolled 74, 16, 32 = 122 (3d100)

>>37513639
>>
Surely we won.....right?
>>
>>37514316
Ignore this, tg just wanted to fuck me.

Your Giants quietly lead the Mammoths towards the Orc encampment; on a silent signal from your Scouts they whip the Mammoths hard across their haunches. With a thunderous trumpeting they burst into run, feral instincts blinding them of the Orc tents. Their impact is impressive, huge feet stamp down on tents, tusks rip sleeping Orcs from their tents and hurl them far and wide.
Meanwhile in the quiet woods your Giants cock their spears. Once the Mammoths strike the Orcs they let fly. The spears sail through the air, before they land another volley is sent, lower to the ground. Cries of anguish fill the night but. the camp reacts too slowly to defend against your Giants. Still sleepy Orcs wander out of their caves as your Giants smash into their darkened flank. Hardwood clubs swing down on dazed Orcs, crushing their unarmored forms flat against the dirt or casting them into the camp like broken toys.
The Homunculi is easily keeping pace behind your kin, the silent humans hard-pressed to keep pace.
After your Tribe cuts deep into the side of the Orcs camp they come across their first sign of organization. A wall of Orc spears and shields face your Giants. The Orcs are only half armored and armed. Your Giants hit the wall as though it were made of reeds; hardwood clubs shatter shields and tear through the Orcs behind them. The Short delay is all the Orcs need to see their foe, more gather all around your Tribe, cutting off their escape. The humans gather close to the Homunculi. “What would you have us do, Giants?” The Homunculi says in the same neutral tone as always.

>Use the humans to buy time
>Push together
>Use the humans to push deeper
>Fight to retreat
>Other
>>
File: 1384114933595.jpg (86 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1384114933595.jpg
86 KB, 640x512
>>37514316
Push together!
>>
>>37514316
>>37514341

Sadly I do not know how to delete posts, sorry for any confusion.
>>
>>37514341
Push together further into the horde! Tell the humans to fight!

(Jyoti suspects them to be spellcasters)
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>37514341
Push together!
>>
>>37514370
Click the square in the corner of the post scroll down to the bottom of the page click the delete post option.
>>
>>37514368
I'm with you.

We're committed now we either do this or get cut down like mongrels there is no going back.

I'll wait to roll until the call is made. Thats how you run combat right CM?
>>
Rolled 42, 50 = 92 (2d100)

>>37514368
Need jyoti to do a magnifficent inspiring speech to lead the charge to the other giant something about how we will not see our brethren in chains.
A GIANT IN ENEMY CHAINS IS A CRIME AGAINST OUR SOCIETY WE WILL TAKE NO PRISONERS THOSE WHO DO NOT RUN WILL BE SMASHED THOSE WHO RUN WILL NOT BE HUNTED YOU SHALL BE CURSED BY THE VIOLENT WITCH YOU STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST THE VIOLENT TIDE OF THE GIANT RACE!

Rolling to intimidate and charge
>>
File: The Camp.png (254 KB, 759x619) Image search: [Google]
The Camp.png
254 KB, 759x619
>>37514429
Correct.
>>37514429
>>37514402
>>37514390
>>37514370

>Push together, specify which direction with the map please
roll another 3d100
>>
>>37514463
supposed to be dead witch not violent also flash freeze the ground around us as another tactic to scare them
>>
>>37514488
Where are we? Are we the skulls on the right?
>>
Rolled 42, 9, 53 = 104 (3d100)

>>37514488
>>
>>37514511
Crossed swords, the skulls are the dead.
>Captcha:Ipanic
>>
File: 1392653079840.gif (5 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1392653079840.gif
5 MB, 400x225
>>37514429
For death and glory!
Forth Eorlingas!
(make jyoti use icyveins)
>>
Rolled 7, 66, 94 = 167 (3d100)

>>37514488
Lady luck be kind!
>>
Rolled 5, 63, 6 = 74 (3d100)

>>37514488
Push Southwest, towards their leader's tent
>>
Rolled 84, 44, 61 = 189 (3d100)

>>37514488
Push to the west, in the stars direction
>>
Oh lord we're dead
Push to the East Keep our backs to the trees ALWAYs. We can't afford to get pincered.
>>
Rolled 58, 69, 30 = 157 (3d100)

>>37514488
Charge towards the Leaders tent, Jyoti bellowing a challenge
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>37514583
dice forgot
>>
Rolled 100, 3 = 103 (2d100)

>>37514601
And my other two...
>>
We gonna die
>>
>>37514631
Oh! Gramen with the finishing blow!
>>
File: wereallgonnadie.gif (968 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
wereallgonnadie.gif
968 KB, 500x213
>>37514634
>>
>>37514549
>>37514581
Writing, its taking a bit since i keep getting distracted.
>>
>>37514919
Taking a bit cause we're dead?!
>>
I live!!!
>>37514835
>>
“Come, small-kin! Let us break through the hoard!” Your Giants charge towards the large tent your Scouts saw the large Orc go into. Your charge is slowed dramatically as more Orcs, some of them in full armor move to meet your tribe.
The Homunculi nods turning towards the Humans. “Project: Yellow.” He says, in a calm, almost matter of fact way. Turning to your Jyoti, he smiles. “Let me show you the folly of my kin.” The Humans stop in place, mouths frothing and eyes rolling in the back of their sockets. A glowing orange light shines under the black lights of their pale robes.
“Devour.” The Homunculi says, barely loud enough to be heard over the battle. The humans respond exactly the opposite, eyes snap back into focus. An unearthly howl rises from their throats, the closest Orcs pause in their advance. The Homunculi points towards them and the humans lunge at them, bare fingers scraping against shields and armor, flesh peeling away to reveal black metal claws. Their howls do not stop as they climb over each other, trying to get to the Orcs before running before your Giants. Blood and flesh drape off their fingers and blood drenched maws.
(cont)
>>
>>37515082
FFFFFFFFF-

Now I'm glad we never picked a fight with them!
>>
>>37515082
I kept thinking in my head about how cm kept wanting to play unseen and now i see why these fucking humans are to calm. They are unseen arent they?
>>
>>37515196
I'm thinking machines that the Homuns made to look like humans. Think Terminators?
>>
>>37515249
Maybe but he keeps voting unseen.... they will come up if they arent also machines dont bleed and he says they are bleeding
>>
>>37515293
That's why I said terminators, synthetic skin over metal skeletons
>>
>>37515293
I think that's orc blood.
>>
>>37515316
>>37515293
>>37515196
>>37515249
Think humans with a few... Modifications.
>>37515317
Kind of a mix.
>>
>>37515398
yeah we never found the homuns lab i assume they didnt want us to find that
>>
File: The Camp.png (254 KB, 757x609) Image search: [Google]
The Camp.png
254 KB, 757x609
Before the humans, Orcs fight to hold cohesion as metallic claws rip shields aside and open flesh behind them. Your giants follow on their heels, dashing aside any who would try to flank their frenzied charge. Finally your Tribe is close enough to the large tent to see huge Orc standing outside it, waiting patiently with his black armored guards. Your Tribe breaks against a group of well-armed Orcs, their hooked ropes pulling your Giants down towards their spears.
“Immolate.” The Homunculi demands; the remaining humans run towards the Orcs, jumping into their spears with reckless abandon. Their frail bodies pierced and bleeding they continue to struggle towards their foes til their hands grab onto Orc flesh. With a bright flash their robes catch flames, moments later they explode violently. Scattering the Orcs in all directions, the path is cleared. Your remaining Giants move to the Orc Warlord and his retinue and pause.

>Challenge (who will fight if accepted)
>Charge
>Throw final disks
>Other
>>
>>37515316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5_7jnIXm8
>>
>>37515422
Jyoti its time for you to do your thing.
Or we could just swarm him
>>
>>37515422
Jyoit wants to fight. Believe in him! Plus maybe he can stab the bastard with his magic Ice quartz.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>37515422
THROW THE DISCS HE DOESNT DESERVE THE HONOR OF A DUEL HE LOST ALREADY AND HE CHAINED OUR BROTHER UP
>>
>>37515501
See what we do is we duel. Then if we start losing we chuck the discs. We don't need honor against orcs.
>>
>>37515469
I don't even know if the chietain will take the bait. We've done some damage but our tactics are hardly honorbound or glorious. we hit them like a pack of thieves in the night wanting to steal blood.

Could it hurt to try? We still have a disc volley to wail on the fuckers with and then its close combat in our favor even if they're the elites. We're fucking giants we fuck shit up melee.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>37515422
Jyoti is going to challenge him to a duel of course. Wish I had made that machuatoli before this. Jyoti's gonna use all his magic against that guy, even if he has to flashfreeze the fuckers brain or blood in his body
>>
>>37515501
>>37515530
>>37515525
Should we duel? might as well swarm the bastard
>>
File: 1385999379004.gif (486 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1385999379004.gif
486 KB, 500x281
>>37515592
>>
>>37515602
Actually... That does screw up our momentum...
>>
>>37515592
FUCK YEAH JYOTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K07yVtzioI

^Jyoti's entrance music
>>
>>37515592
ok i support the duel
>>
>>37515592
If slow CMs willing to take this as Jyoti's opening play to it I'm okay with a duel. We've kinda wrecked enough face to be worthy of calling him out. Plus he's our best combatant with Icy Veins helping him survive attacks
>>
>>37515663
Who knew when I tried to play the Ice Mage that he'd be the Big Bruiser of the tribe
>>
>>37515706
Well the best thing is if he does agree to duel you need just one good damn hit on him with the spear. or failing that attempt to freeze the liquids in his veins and turn him into a corpse popsicle with that flash freeze power.

Just don't rely on brute power he's chieftain for a reason. He's probably taken a few giants down himself.
>>
>>37515865
But has he taken down a Bork Lazer ice giant?
>>
File: Now what.jpg (104 KB, 636x899) Image search: [Google]
Now what.jpg
104 KB, 636x899
>>37515592
>Challenge.

Jyoti steps forward, Ice Quartz axe held in his hands and blue pulsing under his veins. He points the axe at the warchief, bellowing his challenge and raising his hands towards the sky. The black guards roar back, looking for a second as if they were to charge til a curt word from their Chief stops them in their tracks.
The Chief moves to meet Jyoti, stripping off his thick furs. Beneath them stands a grey bearded Orc, his armor shining in the fires of his camp. In his meaty hands is a huge horned axe. He looks up at Jyoti for a moment before charging, unbelievably fast despite his heavy armor.

Ice Quartz meets steel in an explosion of force. Shards of Quartz burst in every direction, pelting off the side of the Chiefs armor and biting harmlessly into Jyoti’s skin. Axe spent Jyoti grabs a shard of Quartz, stabbing it into his chest, infusing himself with ice.
>roll 2d100 first 2 will be chosen.
>>
Rolled 65, 81 = 146 (2d100)

>>37515956
Jyoti should get the honors...
>>
Rolled 31, 71 = 102 (2d100)

>>37515956
Dice gods be with us
>>
>>37515956
Time for desperate measures. Litreally grab the fuckers face and freeze him to death. We wont get past that armor unless we get creative. maybe a giants winter will make it brittle.
>>
>>37515989
Oh the shame
>>
Rolled 69, 90 = 159 (2d100)

>>37515956
Charge and grapple the old fucker. Rip his axe away and his helm, grab his head in both hands and FREEZE
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>37515997
Flash freeze his axe head and break it on our arms frozen steel is crazy brittle
>>
>>37516025
It only works on liquids I think..

Guess whats in that fuckers body all over?
>>
I keep refreshing nervously even though I have it on autoupdate
>>
>>37516231
You and me both. I'd like to apologize for not phrasing things the greatest and basically being confrontational. We all I think want the giants to thrive. Can we put it behind us?
>>
>>37516023
Jyoti gets honors since its his duel
>>37515975

Jyoti, roll me 1d20 real quick.
SORRY EVERYONE!
Slow Cm is slow
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>37516318
ohgog
>>
I leave to play some Banner Saga and I come back to this. Mahgawd, guize.

Side note, man the giants in that game are awesome.
>>
>>37516364
You didn't fuck it up entirely m8! Pick your attack? Influence fate?

Save us all?
>>
File: Tiny, sharp thing!.jpg (33 KB, 457x256) Image search: [Google]
Tiny, sharp thing!.jpg
33 KB, 457x256
>>37516364
“Giants! To our backs!” The Homunculi shouts a warning, your tribe turns to find many Orcs charging. Leaving Jyoti to his duel your Giants turn to face their attackers. Disks fly into the green ranks, cleaving bodies and exploding them into Quartz. A few lucky throws claim many lives as the quartz from their kills explode into shards that slay others. Afterwards the Orcs are upon them, a horrifying melee ensues.

Meanwhile at the top of the hill Jyoti swings the remains of his axe at the warchief. Although it strikes him square, the Orc only staggers, using his axe to expertly deflect the massive blows. Taking advantage of his superior speed he lunges under a particularly wide swing, bringing his huge axe up and into Jyoti’s chest. With a sickening smack the blade sinks deep into his frozen chest. Runes glow bright on the Orc’s weapon as he tried to tear it free of its frozen target. Grit toothed Jyoti grabs the Orcs arms, a wet snap can be heard beneath armored plates. The touch is all that’s needed, pale blue magic pulses and the Warchief’s arms are frozen solid.

Hurling the Orc to the ground Jyoti roars to the sky, flecks of crimson spraying at the black guard. With one final spell Jyoti uses his own blood as an activator. Slaying the guards with his final breath, leaving nothing but ice and corpses in the clearing.

Your Giants struggle to fight back the tide of Orcs, as another of your kin is felled your Tribe as one sensed the tide of battle changing.
>Fight to the Death
>Try and flee
>Have Rukova cast (what)
>Other
>>
>>37516573
i ded
>>
>>37516573
We can't risk a spell all the necromancy spells all but guarantee Rukova dies... I have no idea what to do. I thought our rolls were good enough... 60s and 90s...
>>
>>37516573
Fight to the death. Or if possible re animate jyoti for one final huraj
>>
>>37516653
We all die in time.
Only some of us get to have good deaths.
Im so sorry
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>37516573
Have rukova try to capture jyoti's spirit
>>
>>37516682
And then the prisoner giant breaks free and saves us all!?!? Then the Homon come and we all shout THE HUMANS!?!
>>
>>37516573
At least I can say we broke their backs. their tribe wont recover from this slaughter for years to come.

We could demorailze them somewhat if Rukova animates their own dead to tangle them up or she can try to regenerate wounds on the giants to extend the stand.

The only other option I see is trying to fight into the prisoner pen and breaking cages.
>>
>>37516668
>>37516725
>>37516746
Be sure to roll a d100 with your choice. Sorry I didnt put that at the end of the post. Im kind of tearing up.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>37516765
Rolling For whatever the hell Rukova pulls out of her ass then. And maybe freeing prisoners
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>37516573
Animate dead.

As many as you can manager of the orcs.

We should of done it shortly after the first slaughter.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>37516725
/weep First the Orcs now the Giants... I don't know what's worse a thread ending in bloodshed or a thread fading off and never having an ending
>>
>>37516812
Honestly this one wasn't getting any traction. While I get it was hardmode the civ couldn't get any progress made between the harsh conditions and constant food shortages.

I can say however we're going to fucking Giant's Valhalla for this level of badassery.
>>
>>37516867
Hardmode isn't the problem. The human sewers survived, both of them really.
Though I do agree there is a point where you're just rolling dice to get to spring (Not winter).

These threads are more intimate yes... Idk it's all on OP to continue or not, I'd respect any decision.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>37516867
Jyoti is atleast

I liked the civ and the players all kept coming back purely because of how hard it was. It could of been a little easier but we also picked giants so the food was going to be a problem without pillaging. I think the whole civ would of been better with a higher starting pop and faster birth rate actually just either. We would of been able to compete also my final roll im rolling for the child to come back as rukova prays to her
>>
A shame Rukova wasn't in the thread for this
>>
>>37517004
You died well comrade
Here lies Jyoti Iceblood, Spearcrafter, Greenslayer, Orcsnapper... Friend
;_;
>>
>>37516812
>>37516803
>>37516792

Rukova clutches her talisman, a rib of a fallen Giant and shatters her soul with practiced ease. Her body falls limp but many of the Black Guard breaks free of their Ice prisons, sickly green light glowing from their eyes. Without hesitation they charge into the oncoming hoard, their erstwhile allies panic in the face of this new force. The Black Orcs slaughter every Orc they come across but their effect is slowly worn down. The Orcs realize necromancy for what it is, ganging up on the Black Guard zombies and caving their skulls in.

Your Giants fight their hardest but in the face of so many they slowly find themselves being overwhelmed. Another is pulled down by hooks and ropes, hacked to death among the green tide. Rukova’s soul sails between her ruined slaves and into the bodies of the newly dead. Giants rise from the dead, cleaving into the tide once again. The Orcs suffer only shortly from this before they realize the source of the magic. Volleys of disciplined arrows fall over your Giants heads and onto the prone body of Rukova. The dead fall silent with their master, Rukova’s body draws one last breath.
(cont)
>>
>>37517111
Oh man you aren't holding back with the tribe deaths
>>
>>37517111
Back at the Deep Cave, Elder Grulin sits with a trio of weeping children. He waits for days, spending his time tending to the young and teaching them the songs of home. Finally after several weeks there’s a scratch at the door.

Weeks later the Homunculi come to the cave, curious about the lack of guards for their village. They find the cave door ajar, inside there is no sign of the tribe. Just as they turn to leave they hear a sob. Behind a waterfall, in a crystal cave sits a single child. “Come with us little one, we will wait for your family to return.
>>
>>37517264
God damn im gonna cry you fucking bastard im going to bed now
>>
>>37517264
Ok fuck you I'm sad now.
>>
>>37517264
;_; what have we done

Fucking great civ op! Let me know if you run another
>>
>>37517264
Ya done good man. Ya done good.

Props for running a great civ, I'd be more than happy to take part in another.
>>
>>37517264
Maaaaan, what did I do....
>>
>>37517311
>>37517338
>>37517339
Im going to take a day. All this hurt me and I just want to lay down.
Instead I will stay with those of you who remain for any questions/talks you have.

>Final toll for the Last Battle of Ice
Orcs slain: 103
Giants slain: 9
Homunculi slain: 1
Humans slain: 35
>>
>>37517426
Weren't even close to winning... GOD DAMNIT
>>
File: Cryinggifs_01_1[1].gif (488 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
Cryinggifs_01_1[1].gif
488 KB, 500x232
Chills. Fucking chills, man.

Well, we got the undead Giants we all wanted. . . Heh. Heh. I'm a bad man.

Are you planning to start up another thread sometime, Slowbro?
It would be cool if it was in the same world, though that might be too much to ask.
>>
>>37517426
I take full blame for killing the civ...

Augh I feel terrible
>>
>>37517523
Why though? I don't understand why? I tried to explain the lack of tech... I got mad which was the wrong thing to do...
>>
Id appreciate an invite too slowbro best civ yet id love one in the same world. But not in the same biomes. New game same rules and ideas dfferent threats. I know you'll do great in making it ty
>>
>>37517466
Maybe tomorrow. I dont really know. Im just sad now.
>>37517523
You performed your roll admirably. Nobody can blame you for the death of the Civ. If anyone is to blame its the one in charge of the numbers.
>>37517547
It happens man. Dont go and blame anyone but me. Alright?
>>
>>37517583
Unless we were bring railroaded there's no reason to be.
>>
File: Giants at Sunrise.jpg (72 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
Giants at Sunrise.jpg
72 KB, 640x452
>>37517580
Already scratched out Giants and Tundra. Tweeking the rules already. This was my first civ. Feels badman
>>
>>37517609
I rolled against you, gave you the options and the tools. Jyoti just took what was given to him and ran with it. Cant blame him any more than you can blame a scorpion for stinging you
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.