[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Emperor was anti religion >let's worship him! >holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Aquila_transparent.png (127 KB, 3543x1343) Image search: [Google]
Aquila_transparent.png
127 KB, 3543x1343
>Emperor was anti religion
>let's worship him!
>holy book was written by Lorgar
>human master race!
>no human rights
>mutants are propably chaos worshippers!
>persecute them and force them to seek shelter in chaos cults

Abaddon is more competent than Imperium and that's saying something why would you want to play muhreens or Imperial Meatshield?
>>
>>44448373

/tg/ has already established that it's because the Emperor's history is a lie meant to legitimize his rule.

>>44393077

ought to screencap it.
>>
>implying corruption without is not indicative of corruption within

Mutant sympathisers out and stay out.
>>
>>44448373
Without the Imperial Creed, Mankind would've fallen to Chaos a long, long time ago, too many people forget this fact. Logic and reasoning doesn't get you anywhere as a Human in the Long War for the Materium, because in the end your goals are emotion-based, Chaos is pulling at your very moral core, it is the makeup of everything you strive for.

The Imperium seems horrifically incompetent at first glance, and it does make genuine mistakes a lot, but most of what it does at its core was designed with a practical purpose, whether intentionally or no.
>>
>>44448373
Honestly, the Imperial Creed makes more sense than antireligious in 40k. Belief is going to happen. You can't stop humans.
So instead of just saying "no, stop" to a deeply ingrained and essential part of the human psyche, you direct it into the Imperium itself and away from Chaos.
The Emperor absorbs all the faith directed at him, simultaneously increasing his psyker power and thus the imperium's strength and depriving that potential belief from the four chaos gods which, while they're not necessarily weakened from that lack, have less opportunities to gain cultists to effect the Materium and now have the Anathema to deal with actively using belief as a weapon against them.
>>
>>44448373
>>persecute them and force them to seek shelter in chaos cults
you are probably kind of person who thinks niggers are people too.
In 40k, mutation is a symptom of spiritual corruption. As in, listening regularly to sermons of a dodgy priest will result with you growing a pair of chainsaw hands, extra pair of legs or similar.
>>
This thread reeks of heresy
>>
>>44448373
Man, Lorgar is so fucking based. Normal prophets just found one religion, but Lorgar has got plenty of truth for everyone.
>>
>Emperor wants humanity to become a fully psychic race to combat the warp

>spends all his time rounding up psykers in blackships and killed them,
>>
File: 420px-Valhallan_597th.jpg (119 KB, 420x599) Image search: [Google]
420px-Valhallan_597th.jpg
119 KB, 420x599
>>44448373
Because as fucked up as the Imperium is their are still sympathetic faction within it. Like the Salamanders, Valhallan 597th or The Tanith First (And Only).
>>
>>44449979
Space Wolves, Ultramarines (fuck you TG), Doom Eagles, Lamenters and some Blood Angels successor chapter I forgot the name of also care about civilians which a lot of people seem to forget.
>>
>>44450032
Oh I didn't forget about those guys, I only mentioned those three because because they are probably the most famous examples of Imperials trying to do the right thing. Crimson Fists are another example. Held off an Ork invasion with a handful of marines while still protecting civilians.
>>
>Abaddon is more competent than Imperium
15th time's the charm, am I right?
>>
>>44450557
abaddon is doomed to suffer the same fate as the emperor
>>
>>44450692
doomed to suffer the same fate as horus, you mean
>>
>>44448373
>Abaddon is more competent than Imperium and that's saying something why would you want to play muhreens or Imperial Meatshield?
>Let's conquer Terra!
>nyoro~n
>>
>>44451047
and that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.