[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: Needed new edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102
File: redsky.png (497 KB, 644x1200) Image search: [Google]
redsky.png
497 KB, 644x1200
Old Thread: >>44244821

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than vernal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you!

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Paint Tool Sai: Need a mirror plz

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Outcast Request.jpg (331 KB, 1600x633) Image search: [Google]
Outcast Request.jpg
331 KB, 1600x633
A few days ago we had an interesting session, wherein an outcast member of a tribe of dragonborn (and half-dragons) was strapped to a tree and left to die via venomous snakes.

The party managed to save said outcast (with two saving throws failed, no less) and befriended him, despite him having no intention of staying with them due to their ideological differences and loyalties. Nonetheless, he was impressive enough to warrant some character art as he traipses off through the rainforest armed only with a hatchet.

I can't find any art to do him justice, and thus the request.

>Request begins here

There isn't really anything to be strict about here, there character essentials basically boil down to:

>dragonborn
>faded purple in colour
>has tail
>wielding a hand axe/hatchet

Other than that, it's pretty open to interpretation. Feel free to add scars, snakebites, places where his fellow tribe members might have beaten the shit out of him.

As always, thanks in advance drawbros.
>>
File: mercy_cornish.jpg (87 KB, 518x760) Image search: [Google]
mercy_cornish.jpg
87 KB, 518x760
gonna go ahead and repost from last thread because i'm so desperate.

>Requesting a portrait of a character for Hunter: the Vigil. She's a white woman of about 25, with wavy blonde shoulder-length hair, a thin body, and also occasionally has her head wreathed in flames. Her hair tends to be messy and kind of poofy, and she tends to dress stylishly professional(she's a student/teacher's assistant). Pic attached for reference.
>>
>>44297999
>that OP
>those trips
You missed a golden opportunity faggot. Seriously, come up with a better name if you're going to use a great art like that.
>>
File: 1450613872659.jpg (445 KB, 1723x1151) Image search: [Google]
1450613872659.jpg
445 KB, 1723x1151
Can I get my Nartaki Street Sam from my ongoing Shadowrun game?

>First things first I guess, blue skin a little lighter than the example in the pic, sorry, 7 feet tall, four arms. Lithe athletic build, but not beefy at all.
>Raptor cyber legs, general shape and feet of the left but the material and femininity of the right. Gold accent metal.
>Wearing body armor with the underclothes/hood from the reference, but it comes out the bottom as a black "dress" with two thigh slits for ease of movement. The armor is black/dark grey instead of the olive in the pic, and with a gold trim/inlaid.
>Two SMGs in her upper arms, two swords in her bottom pair.
>A gold and black version of the mask, but only the bottom mouth portion like a Samurai mempo. On top sunglasses like pic related, displaying in blue a winking pixelated face/eye over one of her actual eyes over the other, if you're being really lovely, is the Japanese kanji for bitch.
>Hair like pic, thick and dark in a ponytail over one of her shoulders
>Lots of gold jewelry. Like, big gold earrings with multiple smaller ones up the ear, a nose chain connected to the gold mask, a gold necklace or two, three or four gold bangles on all her arms, and even gold anklets on her cyberlegs.
>Pose is up to you.
>Overall, I realize, the picture really only has like 4 colours. Gold, grey, blue, and black. So take that as you will.

She's a bad bitch, knows it, and knows everyone around her knows it too. So the gold and sass is as much about telling people that the team runs with not to play around as much as it is actually just playing around. Walking around the criminal underground unmolested as a beautiful woman decked to the nines is unbelievable, but anyone with half a brain knows that no one would fucking dare.

A thousand thanks to whoever takes this, and I hope you have fun with it.
>>
File: psyker request.jpg (495 KB, 2428x1492) Image search: [Google]
psyker request.jpg
495 KB, 2428x1492
Requesting a female psyker for a friend in our RPG. She's a blessed spawn of Slaanesh given Aphrodite-like beauty upon birth but robbed of sight in exchange as fickle gods do what fickle gods do.

She's wearing robes like pictured, with arms bound in thin leather, a rich purple dress and partial black leather tabard over it, only she doesn't wear the headdress.

Her face is the CG work pictured I tried my best at in Fuse, only with a darker pink hair color. Violet colored eyes, and overall a face that would be considered to be perfect standards of beauty. If possible though it would be nice if her blindness could be communicated with some kind of "distant" look, or maybe she's just not focusing on the camera. She also has a snake tongue as a mutation and fangs, if that could be factored in either a hissing or teasing facial expression.

Finally she's a biomancer, so it'd be cool if she was toying with some biomancer lightning in her hands like Ahriman pictured, not casting, simply dancing it off her fingertips.

Also if you want, feel free to throw Slaaneshi stuff on the clothing, but she doesn't wear any jewelry or body modification. To do so would be considered blasphemy, as her flesh itself is a mutational gift from the Chaos God.
>>
>>44295248
That sounds cute, I'll see what I can do
>>
File: 1450510611950.png (799 KB, 794x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450510611950.png
799 KB, 794x1200
requesting this dark Valkyrie gone insane and in a fighting stance
>>
>>44298401
ref for face, it would have been one pic but my laptop is disagreeing with me
>>
File: 1450640685041.jpg (507 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1450640685041.jpg
507 KB, 1000x721
>>44298412
forgot the goddamn pic
>>
File: Maize.jpg (975 KB, 2544x1576) Image search: [Google]
Maize.jpg
975 KB, 2544x1576
From Last Thread.

Wondering if someone can attempt my character.
He's an Elf ranger and looks sort of like pictured (hey, I know it's Bowie but give me a break) but with thinner and more angular features, green eyes and red hair.

He's climbing in a dark well on a length of knotted rope. Tied around one wrist is a stone that produces light. His leather gloves. have re-enforced patches across
the backs.
He's wearing studded leather armour, a belt with several pouches and a swordbelt with a shortsword in a scabbard.
His boots have metal caps (not pictured) as well as metal kneecap protectors.
On his head is a dark floppy felt hat.

He's looking up pensively as several small pebbles are falling, hitting the walls of the well, his hat and shoulders.
>>
I have just a small request:
Can someone please draw a dwarf that is laughing hystericly at a drunk elf?

You can draw them how you like, as long as the elf is drunk and the dwarf is laughing
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1500x2001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1500x2001
>>44244973
In progress obviously and don't worry if ya don't like the face because I don't either so it is getting redone quite a bit
>>
>>44299185
I will do something quick and simple for this because it gave me a silly little joke to throw in
>>
>>44279076

Bump from the old thread.
>>
File: dnd5eoota.png (2 MB, 1796x1272) Image search: [Google]
dnd5eoota.png
2 MB, 1796x1272
Sup /tg/

I'm requesting work of the 5e Arcane Trickster I rolled for Out of the Abyss

I rolled two 18s, which is insane, and I stuck them in Dex and Int. I fancy him an inventor, captured and brought to the Underdark due to his skill in making gadgets. Of our group, my character is the one who had been there the longest, and I'd like to think that after he refused to make things for his captors he was demoted to prisoner status and in line to be sacrificed. I plan to fluff all his spells as gadgets, though Mage Hand Legerdemain I'd like to fluff as something close to innate Telekinesis.

Other stats are 16, 14, 9, 8. I put the 8 in Charisma, which I like to think is people finding the character is a bit odd.

He uses a hand crossbow, which -- due to sneak attack damage -- I like to fluff as a straight up gun. An Albanian Rat Tail flintlock pistol.

Find Familiar fluffed as what is basically a Golden Snitch, and a sweet gadget-y visor to fluff being able to take an action to see through its senses.

Clothing pictured, pistol pictured, and hairstyle (as well as general facial structure) pictured. I dig the grey streaks. Visor pictured. Familiar pictured. The visor and familiar needn't be 100% replicas of their inspirations
>>
File: 2015-12-20 19.38.57.png (144 KB, 393x270) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20 19.38.57.png
144 KB, 393x270
Requesting a man covered in a molten mass, he is covered with obsidian like an armor with a small cracks of lava leaking between cracks of it. His armor is tightly compressed to his body while the lava acts like his skin. The palms of his hands, the soles of his feet, sides of his stomach, and his for arms are not covered by the armor.
>>
Kindly requesting a half dragon (silver) dragonborn priest of Io.

He's tall and young and has wings, a tail, and glasses.

Much appreciated!
>>
>>44300265
Looking great so far
>>
File: Ylianiz.png (2 MB, 1190x1172) Image search: [Google]
Ylianiz.png
2 MB, 1190x1172
Morning /tg! Still hoping for some help to some art of a homebrew character race in my game that the GM allowed

The race is inspired by Muffet from Undetale, and is a Arachnoid race. (Humans with spider parts)
My character is going to be a young female sythe wielding spiritualist, who is accompanied by the spirit of her older brother!
She has six slender arms (Four which wields the sythe) Five purple eyes with black pupils (placed like bottom left pic) pale/purpleish skin and wears a cape of sorts with something victorian or childish underneath and two long pigtails!
If it isnt too much to ask after that long of a request, id love to have the spirit of her older brother looming behind her, while she has a innocent look, completely unaware

Thanks in beforehand!
>>
File: Clash.png (381 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Clash.png
381 KB, 3000x2000
Requesting for a picture of a Black Templar with the Shield Eternal and Burning Blade blocking a shot from a plasma pistol held by a Khornate Chaos Lord wielding some form of daemon axe overhead. Meanwhile a Dark Eldar Archon is in the background, lunging into the fray as well.

Positioning as in the picture provided.
>>
>>44299709
I think my google-fu is failing me.
What is symbol drawing?
>>
File: IMG_20151222_021211.jpg (289 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_021211.jpg
289 KB, 1200x1600
>>44257174
sorry that i haven't delivered anything but i'm glad to say i'm working on her!
>>
Requesting a man with photokinesis, he can generate light and use it as weapons and such but he mainly uses it for Self Ilumination for his eyes so his visor is kind of like a flashlight, his head is bandaged up and he wears a visor like the one in the pic, he also wears a nice vest and dress shirt with black dress pants.
>>
File: 2015-12-20 13.59.16.jpg (2 MB, 2107x3312) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20 13.59.16.jpg
2 MB, 2107x3312
>>44303132
Forgot the pic sorry
>>
>>44303052
NICE

you rock dude
>>
File: nyarlathotep-i_jens-heimdahl.jpg (138 KB, 914x1417) Image search: [Google]
nyarlathotep-i_jens-heimdahl.jpg
138 KB, 914x1417
40k request incoming.

I need a Navigator for an upcoming Rogue Trader game drawn. He looks unnaturally tall and thin, has almost pitch black skin and the signature third eye in the middle of his forehead.

As for what he's wearing, I envisioned long flowing robes with a mix of nobility and tribal aesthetics. If you feel like throwing something extra in, he could do with a badass staff or masterwork las-pistol.

Pic related is closest I could find for a reference.
>>
File: category3_family_236_large.jpg (117 KB, 900x854) Image search: [Google]
category3_family_236_large.jpg
117 KB, 900x854
>>44298686

>thinner, more angular features
>than Bowie

Here's your Elf Ranger.
>>
File: HighElfPaint02.png (24 KB, 536x570) Image search: [Google]
HighElfPaint02.png
24 KB, 536x570
Can someone please draw my elf bro from my current game? He is a sun elf, so that means fair skin and blonde hair (though you don't have to color it). He's a wizard and his robe is somewhere between a long duster-like coat and a robe. He's handsome and friendly looking. Here's the best I could do in paint, as a reference. Maybe just draw him from the waist up? Or you can draw anything with him, it's up to you! Thanks!
>>
File: 40k Alien idea.png (1 MB, 1308x778) Image search: [Google]
40k Alien idea.png
1 MB, 1308x778
Can I request an idea i've had for a while?
My idea is an alien species, with hands like on the left, a round, teeth filled mouth like the center pic, and eyes like the picture on the right. It's feet is something simular like the bottom left, and it's armour can me much like the bottom right one.
Other things about the alien is:
It has grey/red-ish skin, and 3 arms (i'm picturing the 3rd arm to be in the middle of his chest.
You can have the alien in any pose you want
>>
Requesting a picture of a sorceress for an upcoming game-

Tall, curvy, blond hair, brown eyes, pale skin, wearing some long robes. In her early 30s, with some burns and scars on her face and hands.

Her outfit is a grey robe over a pair of overalls with puffy legs, something that has lots of room to move around in. She smokes a lot, so I'd like some kind of strap on one of her arms that she'd carry her cigars in, even better if she's smoking in the picture. Preferred pose would be with her resting a wooden club on her arm, with a grip that has two iron rings on either end and cloth wrapped around it.

Much appreciation to whoever draws this. We're running a trial game tonight and It'd be nice to have it by then.
>>
Bjk
>>
File: chimerashopkeep.png (1 MB, 1300x1600) Image search: [Google]
chimerashopkeep.png
1 MB, 1300x1600
>>44249754
>>
>>44304498
I meant slightly more fey than the ref pic I posted.
But hey, I'm good either way.
I do suspect that there is a skeleton inside my character though.
>>
>>44306289
Not OR but this looks great. Good work and keep it coming
>>
>>44306289
This is really neat. I'd half expect to see something like this in a late 90s adventure game.
>>
>>44306610
Yeah. I definitely get an Alice vibe from it.
>>
File: collage.png (2 MB, 1944x1080) Image search: [Google]
collage.png
2 MB, 1944x1080
>>44244911

Request Carryover, 600% image special bulletin point edition!

"Crimson:
>9'7"
>Red hair in fancy braid
>Flat lion like nose
>Black veins
>Freckles! Almost forgot.
>Black plate with gold accents (pretty happy with the image for the design)
>Heavy shield
Gaige:
>5'2"
>Crazy Pale
>Button nose
>Burning rose birthmark on back of left hand
>Hood has runes on inner lining
>Pretty much red riding hood.
>Does fire magic

Would appreciate Gaige riding Crimson's shoulders but just standing together as the most kickass siblings ever would be pretty sweet. Thanks for even considering this!"
>>
>>44306289
This gives me some real Burton vibes
>>
File: chimerashopkeep.png (1 MB, 1300x1600) Image search: [Google]
chimerashopkeep.png
1 MB, 1300x1600
>>44306289

Woops.

His thumb became an extra finger.

Fixed it.
>>
ded thread
>>
File: English Lop rabbit.jpg (51 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
English Lop rabbit.jpg
51 KB, 736x552
I'd like to request a rabbit girl, based on the English Lop breed of rabbit, hiding behind her ears while being patted on the head by a paladin. The rabbit girl is roughly 1.5-to-2 feet tall, whereas the paladin is your standard human. His armor, if you want to draw him in it, should have a sun motif, but otherwise is very plain. It should serve function over form, barring the emblems and such marking his order.
If he's off-duty/out-of-armor, then I leave it to your discretion as to his outfit be it simple jerkin/tunic or something fancy.
>>
>>44303132
>>44303149
I'll give it a crack. I'm not GREAT but I'll attempt a quick sketch.
>>
>>44309299
Thank ya
>>
>>44305659
could I get a reference for the pose you're describing? I can't quite visualize what you're asking for
>>
File: tgnavigator.png (574 KB, 422x997) Image search: [Google]
tgnavigator.png
574 KB, 422x997
>>44304069
Hope you like it rough.
>>
>>44304069
Forgot to add that he has subtle insect like features.
>>
>>44309851
Oh shit sweet as. Thanks man.
>>
>>44297999
OR here from the previous thread, that is astoundingly amazing, I'm at a complete loss for words! This is better than anything I could've possibly hoped for, you really went above and beyond!!!
>>
File: drawthread request.jpg (231 KB, 1080x915) Image search: [Google]
drawthread request.jpg
231 KB, 1080x915
>>44309689
Pose is like guy on left, resting the wooden club on her shoulder. Clothes should be similar to the BM, but without the high collar, and kind of open so you can see the overalls.
>>
File: got my psion you.png (54 KB, 402x491) Image search: [Google]
got my psion you.png
54 KB, 402x491
>>44309409
ok, an attempt was made. I wasn't entirely sure how far up the visor should go. lemme know if you need any corrections
>>
File: Godot_Portrait.png (837 KB, 889x1218) Image search: [Google]
Godot_Portrait.png
837 KB, 889x1218
>>44310169
It goes like this so a bit bigger but everything else is very good.
>>
>>44310224
alright i'll make it bigger. i'll also try my hand at a coloured version
>>
>>44310123
ok, cool. I was working on something along those lines already. I'll try to deliver something quick. using a new drawing pad so it might take a while, sorry
>>
>>44310288
Thank you
>>
File: psion u 2.png (52 KB, 333x494) Image search: [Google]
psion u 2.png
52 KB, 333x494
>>44310605
okay, here's the one with the visor bigger. i made it go up to about the hairline
>>
>>44310783
That's the way, thank you.
>>
File: swanky colours.png (251 KB, 319x485) Image search: [Google]
swanky colours.png
251 KB, 319x485
>>44310802
aaaaaaand here's the version with swanky colours.

all good anon?
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 MB, 3568x2448) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 MB, 3568x2448
Hey draw friends

I'd like to request a picture of these two, standing over a hammok crib, and inside the crib are 3 little puppies. (their werewolves(

The woman looks really tired, but content and the man looks shocked that there are several of them, but still happy.

Thanks!
>>
>>44310827
Thank you very much, I love it
>>
>>44310956
no problem at all anon, good to hear
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1960x944) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1960x944
>>44310914
sorry for the oversized picture. Heres a smaller one.
>>
>>44268601
A drawfriend from the previous thread has already offered to do my request. But I am only posting here so that he/she can contact me a bout my request easier
>>
>>44305574
I'll give it a shot pal, you still about?
>>
>>44310442
No worries, bro, take your time if you need to.
>>
>>44311028
Should probably do the same.

>>44245713
>>44294657

Only posting here so the drawfriend who took up my request doesn't have to bounce back and forth.
>>
>>44298206

I got some work started on this and telling you will help keep me from flaking out.
>>
>>44311767
if it helps i'm not the guy but i'm interested in seeing what you do
>>
File: 1450640821961 (1).jpg (683 KB, 1068x1140) Image search: [Google]
1450640821961 (1).jpg
683 KB, 1068x1140
Requesting the guy in the first picture casting some sort of spell, sorta like the other three dudes.

I think it'd be too unreasonable to expect the same level of detail as the original reference, but if you can be bothered I'd be extremely thankful.

I'd prefer if you could incorporate the color purple somewhere in there, like replacing the blue in the armor ornaments with it or having the spell be colored purple.
>>
File: 256064082196.jpg (677 KB, 3892x1140) Image search: [Google]
256064082196.jpg
677 KB, 3892x1140
>>44312514
Wrong pic, sorry.
>>
File: 1305282180747.gif (782 KB, 222x120) Image search: [Google]
1305282180747.gif
782 KB, 222x120
>>44311028
>>44311628
>Not even making any efford to do the bloody request, and you expect somebody put a lot of it creating something for you.

Yeah, I wouldn't touch any of those
>>
File: 1437457923193.jpg (385 KB, 891x1170) Image search: [Google]
1437457923193.jpg
385 KB, 891x1170
>>44313069
But would you touch her?
>>
File: dat everlast.gif (4 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
dat everlast.gif
4 MB, 500x300
>>44313069
>>44313357
Of course he wouldn't! He loves only Maid Marian!
>>
Where are the drawfriends
>>
>>44313900
I figure they're around... lurking... possible drawing requests without mentioning it y'know?
>>
>>44313966
right on the money
>>
>>44313966
>>44314054
Out of curiosity, why wouldnt they mention what they are working on? I imagine it would be amazing to suddenly find your request being done like a wrapped up gift, but why not mention anything in advance?
I havent been here for too long, but from what ive gatthered, people seem annoyed with requesters who dont bother with doing their request again,and just post the request from an earlier thread, but shouldnt the same apply to drawfriends?
Im not saying they arent doing alot of work, they are and keep up the good stuff, but it wouldnt take more than a couple of seconds, no?
>>
File: CANP Full line up+inks WIP.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CANP Full line up+inks WIP.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>44313438
I need to rise my Lockpicking score, soon.

>>44313900
Commish work
And downloading audiobooks to listen while I work
>>
>>44314243
That elf girl is looking cute as fuck Pilgrim.
>>
>>44314270
Thanks mate!
I'll ask my client if I can post it around here once the colors and the other characters are done, she will look awesome with the blue hair/eyes and pale skin.
>>
>>44314148
Cant speak for anyone but myself, but I have started lots of request but dropped them for some reason or another. I dont desire to be That Guy, by not delivering after I said I would.
Filling a request takes me about 2-4 hours, it's not unreasonable to expect anons to take 15mins to write out legible notes and gather some reference pics.
>>
>>44314243
do you do paid commissions?
>>
>>44314148

We tend to leave things unfinished.

A lot.

I don't like mentioning that I'm working on something very often, usually only when I've done more than half of the work already or when I want to keep myself motivated on something I know I can finish but am having trouble pushing through.

When I start digging through a draw thread there are usually 3-4 requests that I start doing roughs on that I drop before settling on one I know I can follow through on.

Also some drawfags won't work on a request if they see someone else has mentioned they're working on it. I wouldn't want to deprive someone of a chance at someone else getting something done for them by saying I was working on it when I might drop it 10-15 minutes later.
>>
File: dug.jpg (93 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
dug.jpg
93 KB, 500x333
>>44313069

What do you mean? I thought re-posting it here entirely would make it seem like I'm impatient or was trying to get someone else to do it.

Sorry, I really haven't done requests here before.
>>
>>44314440
>>44314488
Mostly this, plus not being happy with the outcome or the requester being a bloody cunt.

>>44314460
This is one. Some Anon wanted a christmas treat for his group.
>>
File: DrawFriendRequest.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
DrawFriendRequest.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
Requesting my Magehunter/Inquisitor for an upcoming sky piracy campaign I'm in.
He is late 20s, white, and clad in a pic related style outfit with pic related haircut. His holy pendant is hung from his left wrist by a simple chain, while he holds his mace in his right.

Pose and expression up to you. Have fun.
Cheers.
>>
File: magic super soldier.png (809 KB, 1048x648) Image search: [Google]
magic super soldier.png
809 KB, 1048x648
so I've gotten into a Nanoha game and I'm building what's basically a magical kamen rider with some limited flight abilites. If I could get a guy in powered armor that's covered in Tron Lines, has glowing eyes, and pentagram iconography that'd be swell.
>>
>>44314440
>>44314488
>>44314634
Hmm.. gotcha! Appreciate the response guys!
>>
>>44314634
I'd like to hire you in the future, when I have the funds. You are an excellent artist.
>>
>>44314148
Just as an example, out of the 22 requests I started working on, I only finished 14.
>>
>>44314243
Whenever you have the anon, would you want to tackle this?
>>44298261

Also, early night bump.
>>
>>44311119
Yes, I am, thanks!
>>
>>44314862
*have the time anon.

Anybody else always forget one motherfucking word when typing?
>>
File: referance sheet.png (228 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
referance sheet.png
228 KB, 640x400
Alright folks, Quest on anonkun for CofD. We need a Geeky slightly morbid woman who works as a Professor's assistant at the Augusta ME history museum. Is currently marked for deletion by the universe. See attached picture for ideas on body shape and general style. Long hair. Blue eyes. Slightly sarcastic. Curvy body. Tough girl whose not afraid to speak her mind with a strong sense of justice.
>>
>>44314830
You say that as it is a bad thing?
Are most drawfrends the glass-half-empty types?
Thats 14 pieces out of 22 done! 66% completed!
Cheer up mate!
>>
>>44314810
Thanks Anon, I'll keep an eye open, besides, I'm always around.

>>44314862
Can't promise you anything mate, I'll probably stay up all night with that, perhaps tomorrow, but then again, I still have more work to do.
>>
>>44311000
This was my request, btw
>>44315113
>>
>>44315113
I mean within the week anon, not the day as you're obviously working on paid stuff lol.
>>
>>44314148
Would people prefer this from now on?I usually do this but only when I have some work to show for it
>>
File: spider.jpg (111 KB, 680x816) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
111 KB, 680x816
>>44302371
WIP
>>
File: shadowsam.jpg (323 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
shadowsam.jpg
323 KB, 1500x1200
>>44298206
>>44311767
>>
>>44315729
Ahaha! this is fantastic! Spot on what i imagined! im so so so looking forward to this!
>>44315657
And yeah, thats at least what i prefer, if my post didnt make that clear. Sure, sometimes you might actually not finish the request, but i think i think the anons would understand if you just told them so. You guys do this for free and you do the requests you like. We honestly shouldnt expect more and we certainly cant demand you to do something you dont like. well, at least thats the way i see things
>>
File: NotDanStraightFromFairyTail.png (810 KB, 700x1021) Image search: [Google]
NotDanStraightFromFairyTail.png
810 KB, 700x1021
>>44312514
>>44312559
I got you bro, although I shouldn't have colored it. If you can get someone else to do this, they will probably do it much better than I ever could.
>>
>>44315788
You have great lines there, mate.
>>
>>44316026
What is wrong with his legs? Was his father a manlet and his mother a giantess?
>>
>>44316227
Tried to have him with his right leg forward (large knee) and left leg scooted back bracing/extended (small knee). I realize looking at it now that the real problem is his left foot. It should be turned outwards. Can't change it now, so I completely understand if the OR wants another drawfag to grab this. Or cut it off at the waist and have a bust of his character.

>I don't expect people to like or be impressed with what I draw, it just gives me an excuse to practice and/or do something productive.
>>
>>44316026
While >>44316227 sounds like a dickhead, he does have a point. Try using models, guidelines, or something to give a better balance to the body shape.
>>
File: Vigil.jpg (286 KB, 1039x981) Image search: [Google]
Vigil.jpg
286 KB, 1039x981
>>44298034
something to hold you over
>>
>>44316399
Fortunately, my head is not a penis. As interesting as that may make my life.
>>
File: fabio2.gif (36 KB, 284x299) Image search: [Google]
fabio2.gif
36 KB, 284x299
Howdy! I was wondering if any kind drawfreind could sketch up a quick piece for a game a buddy and I are running for a couple of his friends. If it's not too much trouble Iwould like a picture of a commisar and a camera crew, preferably with a battle happening and an intern holding the coffee getting shot. The commisar should look somewhere between a news personality and fabio (pic related) and be somewhat oblivious to the danger around him and enthusiastically trying to get footage for the wonderful propaganda department. Thank you so much to anyone who picks this up and I hope you enjoy!
>>
>>44316945
But what if your head looked like someone else's penis?
>>
>>44317100
Depends on the being. I could end up looking like Nyarlathotep.
>>
>>44316670
Not OR, but looking good. Love that expression.
>>
>>44317142
No I mean literally. Your head and their penis bear more than a passing resemblance to one another.
>>
Requesting a loli psionic throwing gnomes and shouting "GET OFF OF MY LAWN"
>>
>>44317142
Horrible things to look like, which is worse: Nyarlathotep or a duck dick?
>>
>>44317180
Hijacking request, requesting a granny or grandpa psionic throwing gnomes and shouting ''GET OFF MY LAWN''
>>
File: 1433217540535.png (550 KB, 913x2000) Image search: [Google]
1433217540535.png
550 KB, 913x2000
>>44317180
Since OR didn't say anything about race, I recommend using this Diclonius as the model. She was for an old game that turned to shit because of faggots and flakes and I'd like to see her to a good home.
>>
File: Old Man Henderson.png (509 KB, 800x1096) Image search: [Google]
Old Man Henderson.png
509 KB, 800x1096
>>44317180
>>44317212
Me wee men!
>>
>>44317212
Further altering the deal, make it Old Man Henderson.
>>44317234
This guy sniped me by a couple seconds.
>>
>>44317212
It's funnier with the kid because of in-game reasons.
>>
>>44317263
It's funnier to eveyone else because old people stereotypes.
>>
>>44317331
Exactly. She was an old adventurer but got cursed because of time shenanegains. Still acts like a crotety old man even though he basically looks like her granddaughter. Also still a skilled psionic and eventual boss encounter.
>>
File: 1418593685545.gif (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1418593685545.gif
46 KB, 600x450
>>44317355
Then why not say that instead of in-game reasons?
>>
>>44317495
I was, but I figured it'd lead to more questions and eventually some long-winded explanation about the series of events leading up to him getting cursed and I really just wanted a picture for my NPC/Boss without that or some sperg hijacking it because they get triggered by the word loli.
>>
File: IMG_20151222_145022.jpg (268 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_145022.jpg
268 KB, 1200x1600
>>44303052
>>44303490
patience is a virtue
>>
>>44317355
Any excuse to play as a little girl, huh ya pedo?
>>
>>44317616
>>
>>44317573
Oh Kobanon, that is a magnificent beast if i ever saw one
>>
>>44317616
Nah, I'm playing as a DMPC cleric in a party with a cliche lacivious bard, two barbarians named Chuck that are trying to prove that they're the real one and the other is an evil clone, and Chuck1's little brother's dark and edgy rogue. It's literally just an NPC and probably boss. Nice house, underground lab, a surplus of oversized clothes and the maguffin they've been looking for.
>>
File: 1296888464204.jpg (218 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1296888464204.jpg
218 KB, 640x480
>>44317573
Them's some nice fuzzy cat tats, KA.
The breasts are nice too.
>>
>>44317205
Aren't those the same?
>>
>>44317544
>>44317705
Now tell me friend, how did that not long story thing turn out for you?
>>
>>44317736
I know, and it's terrible.
>>
>>44316026
don't worry you'll get perspective and anatomy some day.never give up and don't get discouraged
>>
>>44317705
who gives a fuck
>>
>>44317573

So fluffy! This made my day, and I'm not even OR.
>>
>>44317834
Nobody, but I have a bad habit of explaining things when there's no need for explanation, so I try to keep things short and sweet in most situations.
>>
>>44317888
shut up already
>>
>>44317888
>replying to the angsty teen in the thread

C'mon Anon, clearly the poor kid had a bad day, just let him bitch to the air, and do not reply
>>
>>44318021
shut the fuck up
>>
>>44317573
grorius, you rock Koboldanon
>>
>>44318289
Don't you mean groarious, Anon?
>>
File: dem dorfs man.png (15 KB, 138x152) Image search: [Google]
dem dorfs man.png
15 KB, 138x152
>>44306289
Holy fuck. OR here. I didn't expect someone to draw this.
It's amazing! Thank you so much, dude, I can't believe how amazing this looks.
>>
>>44306289
OR again. I am so in awe of this I had to post twice. Whoever you are, anonymous drawfriend, I would gladly give you my firstborn child. Or cook you a nice lasagna. Heck, I'd buy you a five dollar milkshake. It's the perfect combination of creepy and still a little cute in a weird way. Better than I ever imagined it. Thank you so much.
>>
>>44317142
Nyarlathotep has hundreds of forms
>>
>>44316026
>>44316392
OR here and, bruh, bro, broski, don't be so hard on yourself, you definitely did an overall impressive job.

And at the very least you identified a problem you had and now know how to solve it, progress!
>>
File: IMG_20151222_175441.jpg (287 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_175441.jpg
287 KB, 1200x1600
>>44309159
>>44257387
i didn't draw the paladin coz ehh, i just wanna draw the bunny girl
>>
>>44319855
Why don't you just cut the shit and draw a baby in the cradle getting fucked? You know you want to. It's obvious.
>>
>>44319855
adorbs
>>
>>44320024
maybe you could just go request it in /trash/ since there's better chance you'd get something like that. it's what you wanted after all, yes?
>>
>>44320360
Nope gotta agree with >>44320024.
The drawings are cute and all but it's pretty clear from the body types used that the artist has certain preferences.
>>
File: IMG_20151222_201110.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_201110.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1600
>>44320024
>>44320823
welp guess i'm pedo now. time to deploy the covering sweater to reverse this situation!

waitaminit, sweaters make people hot!

shit
>>
>>44320912
this really makes me murr koboldkun
>>
File: awfa;kwfdm.png (988 KB, 1721x2112) Image search: [Google]
awfa;kwfdm.png
988 KB, 1721x2112
>>44315075
How's this tho?
>>
>>44318736
>>44318790

That's cool, glad you like it, but please make sure you're saving the right version it's embarrassing: >>44308351
>>
>>44321190
lub u ramen
>>
>>44321190
It's PERFECT. Thank you so much!
>>
File: elf on a shelf.png (125 KB, 401x650) Image search: [Google]
elf on a shelf.png
125 KB, 401x650
>>44314887
here's my attempt
i can try to colour if you let me know what colour scheme you'd like
>>
>>44321957
This is or by the way
>>
>>44315729
*menacing*
>>
>>44322806
is it just me or do big brothers have the ability to produce a special kind of menacing aura when being protecive?
>>
>>44323356
older siblings are like that in general I find. my big sis was absolutely brutal for me
>>
File: characters.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
15 KB, 500x500
I'm making sheets an example party to test my campaigns and encounters and stuff, and I'm having trouble coming up with visuals for the characters. When I'm done I'll probably make a PDF with which to share with others who want simple characters to use for whatever.

Anyone wanna take a whack at these? I can do line work and flesh it out later myself. I was just hoping for some sketchy ideas.
>>
>>44323851
I honestly find the entire thing quite beautiful.
And it makes me sad to be a single child
>>
File: ReferanceforJack.png (273 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ReferanceforJack.png
273 KB, 640x400
Alright so Same Quest and Anon before, so I fully expect and completely understand if this gets skipped over, but I have a request.

Jack: An Angel whose dancing the line between becoming a demon (wod Versions). He is a tall wide shouldered gentlemen, brown haired, brown eyed. Goofy and Easily panicked. Rather new to this emotions thing.

See picture for general face structure and style. No glasses for him.
>>
File: I can't see what you did there.jpg (220 KB, 1621x2362) Image search: [Google]
I can't see what you did there.jpg
220 KB, 1621x2362
>>44298261
>>44314862
There
>>
>>44325258
ROFL, that Title.

Thanks man, she'll love it.
>>
>>44325448
Np mate, glad to help
>>
I want to draw gryphons and/or kobolds. does anyone have any gryphon and/or kobold related requests?
>>
File: Malware Wolf.png (874 KB, 800x990) Image search: [Google]
Malware Wolf.png
874 KB, 800x990
Requesting a shadowrun NPC.
>Girl
>Furry hooded coat, and boots
>Stockings
>Datajack
>Wolfskull mask
>Overall resembles the right side of the pic, but more humanoid
>Mask is a stylized pair of AR goggles
>Eyes glow white when active
>"Claws" are actually stylized gloves
>>
>>44298686
Bump
>>
File: knight_by_beastysakura.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
knight_by_beastysakura.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>44325581
Howbout a French Gendarme riding a Gryphon into battle against ISIS?
>>
>>44326162
Dammit that was the wrong pic, meant this.
>>
>>44325581
Draw a gryphon that's a lion/non-eagle bird cross.

Maybe a quetzal, or a peacock, or a swan or something.
>>
>>44326162
I would, but that has nothing to do with /tg/ at all, go to /pol/ if you want to talk about current politics. If I said I wanted to draw desklamps you'd request a french cop fighting ISIS with a desklamp in the background wouldn't you?

>>44326235
Now this request I like. Please wait three years for me to finish.
>>
>>44319855
OR here, that's adorable as always, KA.
Thanks kindly.
>>
>>44326301
No. The point being that a Gendarme is a professional French Knight from the 16th Century, a Griffin is a heraldric animal widely used on the Frankish bloc, and a mounted Griffin Knight lancing insurgents would make for an awesome propaganda piece.
>>
>>44306781
~24 hour bump
>>
>>44326485
>It's not political
>I just want political propaganda
Okay bud.
>>
Could someone do me a snotling in an oversized christmas hat (the sort santa wears) making puppy dog eyes please. Want to turn it into a christmas card for my dad. Thanks.
>>
>>44298401
bumping late
>>
>>44325258
She's a real q_t. Probably a scary one considering OR says she's Slaaneshi.
>>
>>44300692
48+ Hour bump
>>
>>44300912
Sad bump
>>
>>44327057
It is hard to say, but slowly I'm getting used to the WH aesthetics, some of them at least.
>>
asking for my chaos psyker to be shooting lightning like the bottom pic, looking like a combination of top left, top right, and middle. His clothes would look like lower right, looking fairly shabby. his luggage would be behind him. He would be casting green toxic lightning. thanks /tg/!
>>
File: UNLIMITED POOOOOWA.png (3 MB, 1756x1946) Image search: [Google]
UNLIMITED POOOOOWA.png
3 MB, 1756x1946
>>44328572
damnit i forgot the image
>>
>>44315788
holy fuck this owns.
>>
>>44311000
Bumping request.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x444
Requesting a medieval machine stabbing pic related through it's torse. The machine looks like pic related but not fat and he has a spear and shield instead of the minigun
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1200x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1200x871
>>44330244
Bad wording there
>stabbing pic related
That post is the machine. This post is the monster getting stabbed.
>>
>>44316670
OR here. thank you drawlad, you are a sweet angel.
>>
>>44310442
So I know I said to take your time, but how's the progress on that one coming?
>>
File: dwarf merc.jpg (396 KB, 1887x1075) Image search: [Google]
dwarf merc.jpg
396 KB, 1887x1075
Could someone draw me a dwarf landschneckt? I would love you forever.
>>
File: BOS_Armor.jpg (531 KB, 1245x1897) Image search: [Google]
BOS_Armor.jpg
531 KB, 1245x1897
A Brotherhood of Steel Inquisitor wielding a thermic lance with a sling tied to one end.

The thermic lance should look modified to be more efficient for combat, rather than just being an expedient construction tool-turned-weapon. The sling at the bottom is to allow the lance to function as a staff sling and sling grenades and other projectiles.
>>
File: halfling cleric 5.jpg (171 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
halfling cleric 5.jpg
171 KB, 533x800
Requesting a Halfling cleric of Shelyn. Basically just a FemBilbo holding a glaive, said glaive having ribbons trailing just past the langet and a holy symbol of Shelyn about her neck =OR= embroidered onto her clothes.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Wolf mask.png (153 KB, 350x1000) Image search: [Google]
Wolf mask.png
153 KB, 350x1000
>>44325755
I am going to redo the line art and color this, but I wanted to ask you if there is something missing or if there is something you want me to change.
>>
File: KeiLPU.jpg (42 KB, 323x908) Image search: [Google]
KeiLPU.jpg
42 KB, 323x908
Popped this request last thread. Pretty much wanted to do one more with my 3-nat 20 pilot who shot down a plane with her sidearm. This is when she's getting fished out of the drink after the mission.

Her parachute is in her free hand as she's holding the winch line with the other, a smug look on her face. She has shoulder-length red hair, green eyes, fair skin, and a smirk on her face. She also has some blood over her left eye as she did get a cut on landing from her damaged helmet (which she tossed off in frustration). She's in the kit in the example, dark grey flightsuit, red life preserver. The arms to the suit are black.
>>
>>44331038
IT'S
CALLED
"LANDSKNECHT"
YOU UTTER BAFOON
>>
File: Deertaur Request.jpg (284 KB, 1370x753) Image search: [Google]
Deertaur Request.jpg
284 KB, 1370x753
Requesting a Deer centaur for a campaign to use as a racial reference. Something similar to the deertaur in pic related, without the warpaint/sploch of brown on her face, carrying a large parasol. Would like her to be wearing the clothing on the female human over her human half, but I leave it up to the artist in question on what she's wearing.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
Requesting two characters from the waist up. They're a female lycanthrope in her 30s (black hair, pointed ears, fur on arms and shins, Indian looking face with smashing sideburns and a shit eating grin) wearing black leather armor and a girl of about 20 (blonde, messy hair, gaunt face, trying to hide a smile) in Landsknecht armor. Pose reference provided. They're laughing at the rest of their adventuring party repeatedly failing athletics checks to cross the river, but you don't have to draw that.
>>
File: MuhCurves.png (572 KB, 700x984) Image search: [Google]
MuhCurves.png
572 KB, 700x984
>>44305659
>>44310123
>>44331028
I'm not the drawbro who said he'd do this but since it seems like he might have died, I figured I could churn out some redemption for last nights abomination. If this isn't what you envisioned, I'm sorry. I think I can speak for most drawfags and say that when we get an image in our heads, it's difficult to change it.

>fucking feet, goddamn it all. Always something wrong with shit. Can barely draw boobs, but feet? Fucking forget it. Kill me and take my pencils away.
>>
>>44335047
Not OR, but this looks pretty fantastic if you ask me.
>>
File: Yandere-chanHuggingSenpai.png (178 KB, 642x395) Image search: [Google]
Yandere-chanHuggingSenpai.png
178 KB, 642x395
Hey drawfriends

I got a request for ya

I recently did a Roll your own adventure thing on another thread
I rolled up my yandere waifu and I liked what I got
I'd like to request three people in my picture

I'd like an average slacking/loser. T-shirt with a zip up hoodie over it (could the T-shirt say The Emperor Protects?) and jeans, sitting on the ground, and standing over him are twins. They are tall (taller than the boy on the ground , light skinned woman with blond hair and black eyes. Like pure, black alien eyes (don't ask)
They are wearing school girl uniforms, with thigh high stockings.
They have D-cup breasts and are skinny.
They are twins, I should say.
The first twin has a martial arts black belt around her waist, a bandage on her cheek, and that boxing tape stuff wrapped around her fits, with her arms crossed and a cocky smile.
The other twin wears wire frame glasses and has her hair done up in a messy pony tail. She has a piano wire wrapped around her fingers in one hand, her hand on the head of the boy on the ground.
Both of them have tattoos. On their right arm(s?) They have a heart with the name 'Mot' on it.

Thank you kind draw friend, if you fulfill this request.
I wish I had a picture to help with this.
This outfit is what I had in mind though. For the yanderes, I mean
>>
File: landschnecke.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
landschnecke.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>44331038
You want a dwarven snail?
Stupid language jokes aside, I'm probably gonna do the request, since I like dorfs so much.
>>
>>44335047
Just join the Liefeld school of drawing kidney-feet or awkwardly hiding them behind random shit.
>>
File: Archer and Wolf.jpg (347 KB, 1200x1565) Image search: [Google]
Archer and Wolf.jpg
347 KB, 1200x1565
Hail, drawfriends! I have a request for character art!
As if you didn't have enough already!

Humbly requesting man in pic related, with mask tied to his belt (the only feature worth noting under the mask is a scar from the right eyebrow to right cheek), with or without his Dire Wolf companion
The main new thing about him is that he's now in symbiosis with a creature made of mercury that mostly takes the shape of the armor on his left arm, so draw however you think an organic metallic creature trying to disguise itself would look like
She can separate herself from him for short periods of time, and usually takes the guise of a small ecstatic girl made of mercury
His forearms are now badly burned, with the left hand and forearm being tattooed with runes that resist magic, which cost an awful lot!
His 2 main weapons are the spear you see on his back, now dwarvern made and completely metal, and a deceptively plain looking bow made from purpleheart wood
with an evil metal amulet burned into the wood crudely, acting as a sort of counterbalance He's managed to enchant the bow to deal unholy damage against any living target, so if the bow smokes or smolders slightly, that'd be an added bonus!
I know this is a lot, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to take a crack at it!
>>
>>44300912
Workin on this.
>>44297999
Here's a new download for Paint Tool Sai, it's 121mb due to a large amount of textures I hunted down.
https://mega.nz/#!ZUs0TBpK
>>
>>44336221
decryption key?
>>
File: 2adawfl.png (219 KB, 3000x2575) Image search: [Google]
2adawfl.png
219 KB, 3000x2575
>>44314148
I've started soooo many requests and never post the sketches cause,I tend to flake out on most after the sketch.

>>44314830
I feel you mate, I've been disappointing Anons consistently. My score ~132/65 delivered & not delivered respectively. Although a lot of it's from a while ago , most never even got uploaded. Just started a sketch with refs and never continued or the request already got filled.

For those who are masochists at heart here's all the things not delivered album http://imgur.com/a/wJMnT
Gomen'nasai

>>44317231
Poor thing, it's always sad hearing characters that I've drawn are in a bad way.

>>44321687
T-thanks...

>>44321957
>>44322711
No worries mate, glad you liked it.
>>
>>44315788
Dude, that's fucking tops.
>>
>>44336403
If you ever want to read the quest I can drop you a link
>>
>>44332294
Maybe make the coat a bit fuzzier?
>>
>>44336512
Yeah sure.
>>
>>44336576
https://anonkun.com/stories/do-over/3237QPv7C3ZtufiaK/chapter-2-dreams-and-consequences/uTfhpN8MaHEiETMtJ

It's starting to get to the creepy.
>>
I have to admit that this is the first time in four years since I've actually been a player in a game. My character is a little bit stereotypical, but I hope to make him into something I can be proud of.

He is a dwarven noble with short black hair and mutton chops. Guy carries around an old great axe (family heirloom) and smokes constantly. The appeal to me is that he's just a boulder of a character and constantly gets into fights. He's not bad, just has poor impulse control.

His noble clothes have blood stains in it that never seem to come out. Despite being a young dwarf, his grey eyes have that thousand yard stare. He is on a "walkabout" to reign in the barbarian rage that flows through his veins. The guy has 18 Str so he's built like a brick shithouse as well.

Thanks in advanced if this is chosen. If not, just thanks for these threads in general.
>>
File: sorceress.jpg (255 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
sorceress.jpg
255 KB, 1200x1200
>>44331028
>>44335047
I did about half the work yesterday, here's the rest if you still care for it.
>>
>>44324115
Bumping before bed
>>
File: sorceress.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
sorceress.jpg
273 KB, 1200x1200
>>44337002
with some edits
>>
>>44322392
Looks good! Color would be, well he's a sun elf, so blonde hair, golden eyes, fair skin, I picture his clothes as being bright colors, maybe red? I don't know. Whatever you do will be fine!
>>
File: spider.jpg (203 KB, 719x875) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
203 KB, 719x875
>>44302371
I had fun
>>
>>44298028
Two day bump.
>>
>>44335858
Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>44337817
Not OR, but I gotta say this is spectacular.
>>
>>44338119
Thanks. Compliments give me more draw power
>>
>>44338359
Is very cute. 10/10
>>
Can I request how individual drawfriends construct their bodies and poses? I'm trying not to lean all that much on commissions and want to draw my party, but I can't seem to nail the initial sketches.
>>
>>44338589
Basic understanding of human proportions and lines-of-action. Knowledge of composition rules if you want to get fancy.
It's not easy to form a reply that'll help you, since we dont know what your exact hang-ups are. If you struggle coming up with good poses, I recommend using references. Identify the line-of-action and redraw the pose with that knowledge in mind.
>>
>>44339251
How would I know if my line of action is correct? Or should I just make an educated guess?
>>
File: LofA.jpg (192 KB, 1024x735) Image search: [Google]
LofA.jpg
192 KB, 1024x735
>>44339335
In most poses the line of action will run along the spine, and often some of the limbs. It's the most dominant 'movement' in the picture.
>>
>>44312514
>>44312559
Bumpkin pie.
>>
File: burning man.jpg (61 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
burning man.jpg
61 KB, 800x900
>>44300912
guess you're getting two?

>>44336221
sry m8 didnt know i was suppsoed to say i was doing them--started a bit before you actually posted that
>>
>>44336378
Decryption key? Oh fuck, I'm an idiot.

Sorry, here's the full link.
https://mega.nz/#!ZUs0TBpK!Xlhkegq4efH6FWCFym08Aapwxrk6ddychr_XEPW4HvA
>>
>>44337817
Woaaahh... OR here and I gotta say, I did not expect ya to hit the nail on the head so hard! Superb job mate! And thanks a billion times!
>>
>>44338589
Read your Loomis and read him well, then get to drawing from real life. You need to be able to dissect that human body in your mind. If you're still symbol drawing, don't even bother posting here. It'll be shit and everyone will know.
>>
>>44298401
bump
>>
give me a squid
>>
>>44339665
Thanks this is perfect.
>>
>>44315788
OR here. Fucking perfect, even without colour, thank you so much.
>>
Requesting a kid in a plain dress. Her arms are covered in runes, there's a crystal dagger stuck in her chest and she's carrying her own head in her arms, or swinging it around by the meters long braid saying commenting on some on some of the perks of undeath.
>>
File: 2015-12-23 10.47.09.jpg (254 KB, 400x1053) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23 10.47.09.jpg
254 KB, 400x1053
Requesting this but with Sephiroth and Cloud.
>>
>>44337817
super cute
>>
>>44337388
not OR but she's ready to clobber, i like it
>>
>>44339665
i'm mirin big time, what program do you use? i really like it
>>
>>44342714
google image search
>>
>>44342760
oh, really? is it free?
>>
>>44342782
you go to the google
you type in what you want
you select "images"
you get it
>>
>>44337388
>>44335047
Thanks, drawfriends, I really appreciate it!
>>
So I've just started the basics of drawing, and as I understand it 8 heads tall is a fairly idealistic height for a character (with 7 1/2 being average and 8 1/2 being heroic), my question is how tall would this equate to in real life?

I ask because I'd like a "here's an 8 heads tall dude and he's Xft Y inches tall" as some sort of base to which to compare against.

Trying to draw some fantasy race and their basic proportions so it'd be useful.

Also does anyone have any tips in terms of fantasy race proportions that they've found through drawing? In particular I'm playing around with centaur proportions, I feel like with a lot of centaurs the body, the horse part, just seems a bit too big in comparison to the humanoid torso and parts.
>>
>>44343102
Well, assuming a head is, from chin to crown, between 6 and 8 inches, that would create a height range of 4 feet (from the 6 inch) to about 5'4" (from the 8 inch). Which is pretty short, actually.
>>
>>44343102
9 heads are realistic, 10 ft and above is exaggeration
>>
>>44301282
Bumping
>>
>>44342625
>>>/v/
>>
>>44343102
Irrelevant
In drawing niothing is big or small unless it has something next to it to be compared.

The head thing is for drawing something proportionated, so the head isn't too big that it might look like a midget or too small compared to the rest of the body, and even yet, it mostly applies when you are drawing something realistic, in fantasy, comics and a bunch of other media, this won't work.
>>
>>44343315
9 heads are not realistic, it is used for larger-than-life depictions.
7.5 is the widely accepted norm.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.