[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting x-wing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
File: starwarsfa.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
starwarsfa.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
Alright faggits what should I buy to play an x-wing, i.e. what is the best starter set and add one to get 2 100 pnt squawdrons?

Should I start with pic related? Will pick related be compatible with old ships?
Is the rulebook as poorly written as episode 7?
>>
>>44411671
X-Wing Miniatures Games

-Official Fantasy Flight Games Page (Rules, FAQ and Player Resources)
>https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing/

-Fan Wiki (Featuring Game Cards)
>http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/X-Wing_Miniatures_Wiki

-1d4chan Page
>http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Star_Wars_X-Wing_Miniatures_Game

the 1d4chan page has a "what to buy" guide
>>
Both starter sets are good, but that one has the updated rules and damage deck. The ships, pilots, upgrade cards, and some other things in both sets are *not* identical, so it can be worth it to get both (3 ships for $40 is an okay deal anyway, even if you ignore the extra dice, tokens, and templates), but if you're only getting one, get the new one. It's pretty hard to make a "bad" 100 point squad, but some things synergize better than others and certain ships really need specific upgrades to be competitive. A-wings and TIE Advanced are the two big "Kinda shit without the later fixes" examples.
>>
>>44411671
the star wars general lives and breathes this fucking game.

IIRC, they recommend getting a core set and the aces pack of the faction you want to play as.
>>
Only buy online. Amazon will have stuff for 20-30% less than the listed price.
>>
>>44411764
I kinda wanted a bit of both.
>>
>>44411820
then buy both?

the rebels one is better I think because it has ship variety (the imperial aces are both interceptors IIRC)
>>
>>44411820
The advice from the 1d4chan page advocates a second core set (more important for Empire players so they have a TIE swarm ready) and then seems to favor a basic TIE/ln for Empire to get you some more TIE swarm stuff, the Aces packs for each faction, and maybe a large ship for each
>>
>>44411919
That's good if you're playing swarm, but there's plenty of ways to build Imp without relying on a ton of the same ship.
Also, swarms have a relatively hard learning curve, since you really need to know how to fly in formations and avoid all the things that can fuck up your formation.
>>
I've just purchased (Along with the two FA core packs) the Imperial Ace pack.

I can afford one more small ship, what would you guys recommend?

A Lamda?

Or should I get something to go with my two T-70s?
>>
>>44411816
Unless you have Prime, shipping will eat up the discount on small ships. You're best off buying Huge ships and the like there, but small stuff at your FLGS
>>
>>44411671
If you're interested in playing the game and not just collecting toys, then buy Tabletop Simulator on steam and install the X-wing pack from the workshop for free.

There. I just saved you from having to give disney even more money.
>>
>>44412510
A K-wing or another X-wing (I suggest the original T-65 for dat sweet, sweet Wedge) can round out a decent reb squad.
>>
>>44412510
If you've bought the Imperial Ace pack, you should get the TIE Interceptor expansion. It has pilot cards you definitely want.
>>
oh sweet i did save the list someone recommended a year ago.

1) Buy the Rebel Transport
2) Build the following list

Wedge Antilles + Predator + R5-P9
Wes Janson + Veteran Instincts + R3-A2
Luke Skywalker + Veteran Instincts + R2-D2

Laugh as you, if you fly right, shred Phantoms, Fat Hans, Decimators, TIE Swarms, and Rebel Swarms.

Is this still valid? Can it be improved?
>>
>>44412687
That requires the original core set (Luke Skywalker), an X-wing pack (Wedge Antilles), the Rebel Transport (Wes Janson), a TIE defender (Predator, is in a couple other packs too), and at least one Millennium Falcon or Slave-1 (Veteran Instincts)

Still valid, but requires a lot of real money purchases to actually make.
>>
>>44412674

Could I eventually get a 3 Interceptor and 1 TIE/fo list and make it work?
>>
>>44412780

I checked last year and it totalled to less than a hundred dollars, which is what i'd pay for a decent magic deck back in the day.
>>
>>44412811
Generally no. 2 Interceptors and 2 TIE/fos can work though
>>
>>44412858
>>44412811
http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!s!28:18:5:1:M.15;62:18:5:1:M.15;184:-1:-1:-1:;184:-1:-1:-1:
>>
>>44412892
>http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!s!28:18:5:1:M.15;62:18:5:1:M.15;184:-1:-1:-1:;184:-1:-1:-1:
>>44412858

So with this being the case, say I buy the Interceptor expansion and I have 3 ships.. What do I do with the spare?

Would anyone even want to buy just the ship + stand?
>>
>>44412953
Not likely. Get used to having some extra stuff if you want to play X-Wing.
>>
>>44412953
Three Interceptor lists work quite well, actually. Soontir, Tur Phenir, and Carnor Ajax are a deadly trio. You can also drop down to Sabers or Royal Guards with PTL.
>>
>>44412953
>>44412990

It's a toy brand. If you could buy just what you wanted, they'd make less money.

It's all about tricking people into thinking that a $2 micromachine is worth $20.
>>
>>44413127
Micro Machines are shit quality compared to FFG's. You can tell when their side by side. Micro Machines went to a low quality, inferior plastic that's quite flimsy. They make good wreckage, though.

Plus it's not like X-Wing is an expensive miniature game. It's one of the cheapest on the market, and probably the most balanced, currently.
>>
>>44413183

If it was too expensive parents wouldn't impulse buy them for their children. It's ages 10 and up for a reason.
>>
>>44413320
It's not even remotely expensive. Especially when there are companies selling unpainted plastic toys for twice the cost. And some of their game systems are written by fucking retards. FFG at least hires real game designers.
>>
So here's my current list.
Wedge Antilles 36
-Experimental Interface
-Marksmanship
-R2 Astromech
Dutch Vander 37
-Proton Torpedoes X2
-Ion Cannon Turret
-R5 Astromech
Red Squadron Veteran (T70) 26

If I had Extra Munitions, I'd ditch a torpedo and put it on Dutch, then probably bulk the Red Squad Vet, but I don't, so I won't. Other than that, thoughts?
>>
>>44414335
Oh, and I'm purposefully leaving it at 99 points to get initiative.
>>
I've played Star Trek Attack Wing for a bit now, but I'm making the jump to X-Wing after seeing TFA.
Aside from being a lorefag, is there any reason to not purchase the more recent starter set over the original?
>>
>>44414387

The new x-wings look like shit and were designed by hasbro?
>>
>>44414440
Are you sure it ain't FFG?
>>
>>44414387
The old TIEs are somewhat better at swarming than the TIE/fo because they're a bit cheaper and you can take 2 more of them if you go as cheapo as possible, and technically speaking, the new TIE/fo and T-70 X-wing are not the same as the TIE/ln and T-65 X-wing, so you can't use the older pilot cards with them at tournaments and the like.
>>
File: 30351351650356130608613031.jpg (365 KB, 2016x1458) Image search: [Google]
30351351650356130608613031.jpg
365 KB, 2016x1458
>>44414478
The basic design for the new x-wings reduced the size to the point where the dimensions are largely the same as the cheaper x-wing toys. Large cockpit, small engines, stubby wings and nose and shorter blasters.

It was a cost-saving design. Not an homage or even something creative. It's simply the most toyetic design.
>>
>>44414561
I like how it's come full circle and looks like the precursor to the T-65s, the Z-95 Headhunter, when it's parked.
>>
>>44414561
take a look at the original concept art for the X-wing and get back to me bro
>>
>>44415734

Doesn't look a thing like it, sorry. At most the engine cowls bear a superficial resemblance.
>>
>>44414561
While I don't think you're wrong, I think you also need to factor in the in-universe technological progression for the Rebel fleet.
>>
>>44416364
Technology does not progress in the star wars universe. it hit a plateau back in the old republic.

In Incom Corporation makes X-wings. Not the rebels.
>>
>>44416402
I mean, they did manage to improve the Death Star several times over the course of like, what, 5 years?
>>
File: ARC170starfighter.jpg (84 KB, 1040x480) Image search: [Google]
ARC170starfighter.jpg
84 KB, 1040x480
>>44416402
This. They made a new design to sell new toys.

In canon, the Arc-170 was the replacement for the X-wing.
>>
>>44416461

Clearly not as they all suffered the same weakness and were destroyed in nearly identical fashion.

Looking different does not imply higher tech. If anything, Starkiller was just a big gun built into the side of the planet.
>>
>>44416238
B-B8
>>
>>44416591
act your age.
>>
>>44416516

Except Starkiller didn't have the same weakness at all. It took multiple acts of sabotage and bombing runs to scratch it. Not a single good shot.
>>
>>44416645
No it took disposable the character to lower the shields just like they had in Jedi.

Then poe went in and shot a bunch of stuff. The end.

>Poe dameron
>friend of finn

>poe is black leader
>finn is his friend

Pottery that rhymes.
>>
>>44416498
Canon changed. It's the T-70 now.
>>
>>44416708
You have to remember that the shield generator was INSIDE the shields this time. It took Han dropping out of hyperspace in atmosphere to land on Starkiller Base to begin with.
>>
NEW CANON:

THE A-WING WAS INEFFICIENT TO THE MUCH-SUPERIOR X-WING AND WAS PHASED OUT

THE B-WING DESIGN NOW PRECEDES THE BATTLE OF YAVIN AND ACKBAR DIDN'T DESIGN IT
>>
Hey imperialfags i have a couple lists that need your judgement:

"Imperial Aces"
Soontir
-Title
-Push the limit
-Autothrusters
-Hull upgrade
Whisper
-Fire control system
-Veteran insticts
-Advanced cloaking device
Omega Leader
-Comms relay
-Juke

And as soon as Imperial Veterans comes out i want to try these jousters:

"Give her the D"
3xDelta Squadron Pilot
-TIE/D
-Ion cannon
>>
>>44412510
A-Wing dude. I have almost every ship and must say that Tycho Celchu combined with Push The Limit is the most fun to play. Im not a turney player however.
>>
>>44413183
>It's one of the cheapest on the market
Not really. They're decently prepainted sure but as far as wargame minis go they're fairly pricey, and that trick with only having certain cards with certain ships means you'll end up spending a few hundred on it anyway
>>
>>44422575
If you have it i find stealth device more useful than hull upgrade on interceptors.
>>
What lists could I make with these two sets? I like the idea of a triple TIE Interceptor squad (with Jax, Fel and Phennir) but before I purchase the TIE Interceptor expansion is there anything else I can get to flesh out what I have already?

What lists would you guys recommend for a newbie? I've read all about TIE swarms and love the idea of them but I think controlling that many ships would overwhelm me.

I've also managed to buy Ello Asty's card + token quite cheap (About a third of the price of a T-70) and my friend has mentioned he is willing to trade me the two Astromechs from the red core for my spare BB-8 and R5-X3.
>>
>>44424488

TIE swarms aren't necessarily overwhelming, they just aren't necessarily as flexible. You need to stay in formation. Simple as that.

Obviously it isn't as simple as that, but the fundamental turn-to-turn usually breaks down simpler-- at most you're thinking about how to get the TIEs at the edges of your formation not to hit asteroids and the like.
>>
>>44421119
Yeah that's impossible without blowing out the hyperdrive for good.
>>
I'd like to play as the imperials, since i know my friend is going to want to play as rebels.

What are their general playstyles?
>>
>>44425932
Typically Imperials rely on faster ships with better mobility and weight of numbers (imho they are designed to synergize better too with abilities like giving other ships your pilot skill, ect).

Generally Rebels are less maneuverable but thinker armored and sheilded and more individual pilot skill with less numerical advantage.

That said, they are still pretty flexable factions and you can have highly skilled Imperials or spammy rebels as well. Haven't played with the huge ships yet though, so I dont have much perspective.
>>
>>44426216
Also I want to know what /tg/ thinks of Armada, is it shit in comparison or are they just different strengths.
>>
File: 1450896488053.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450896488053.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>44413393

>FFG at least hires real game designers
>>
>>44413393
>Especially when there are companies selling unpainted plastic toys for twice the cost.
And unassembled.
>>
>>44426253
Different area of focus and play style-big naval ships with broadsides and positioning for salvos more important that dogfighting. I love both, but x-wing is probably the easier game to get into because of its tighter focus.
>>
>>44411671
2 cores is a good start for # of ships plus extra dice, templates and damage deck.

Beyond that, snag a $30 buy from Imps and Rebs (2 small ships, 1 big or 1 aces pack) and you're golden to start. Scum is different, snag what you want from them. Most Wanted is good if you pick up a firespray, Y and HWK too.

Definitely proxy cards as you learn. Don't let FFG Jew you too hard. Figure out what you like and lean future purchases that way.

X-Wing is fun as fuck, hope you like it.
>>
>>44426342

Funny... The statement is correct... The difference being is that most other companies don't hire TCG designers
>>
File: DSC09144.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC09144.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>44411816
>>44412553

I have Amazon Prime it is a source for X-Wing deals, Even with out prime of you buy them 35 bucks worth at a time and get free shipping.

other places have them cheap online as well. I been looking at miniature market.

I think the worse place to buy them have been at the gaming shops. Damn shame cause I would like to support my local gaming shops.
>>
File: 1412038072958.gif (869 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
1412038072958.gif
869 KB, 400x265
>>44429144
>I would like to support my local gaming shops.
>worse place to buy them

... Of course they're more expensive.
They have operating costs. You're paying a small tax to keep them open. That's how you support gaming shops is paying an extra couple bucks.

Let me tell you about my LGS. Dude ran it with a 10-20% discount for regular customers which ate heavily into his profit margin but it just barely kept open despite not making a profit for a couple years establishing itself, which despite that he believed it would grow to start churning a profit.
Then one of the regular customers got a job at the nearest distributor and started buying everything for the other regular customers at 50% off because he could and it was amazing. All of these people the store was built on were just there for a better deal. Turns out they had no loyalty.
The store folded within the year.

Now we have no LGS.
The same people? Complain there's no LGS around here.

Pay your fucking LGS tax, you shithead.
>>
>>44430580

There is no point in arguing. The younger generation never had to buy stuff offline.

The rule will always be that if you can avoid paying full price, you do it. The consequences of which never really matter because "lol smoking deal".

I'm pretty sure LGS are in their way out. Call me a pessimist, but so long as online stores continue providing insane discounts for free or near free shipping then I don't see LGSs with a future.

Worst part is...we probably all contribute to it
>>
>>44416498
>In canon, the Arc-170 was the replacement for the X-wing.

That was never even remotely true. In old canon the E-wing was the replacement.

Also to people worried about having to buy too much unless you play with absolutely awful people everybody allows you to use any published card whether you bought it or not. Only tournaments expect you to buy models you do not want/need for the cards they come with.
>>
>>44430780

Then where to fuck do people play?

We ended up having a "gaming cafe" instead of an LGS as the only thing in town. Now people buy overpriced food instead. Doesn't even have proper wargaming tables.

Meanwhile I scream internally.

You need SOMEWHERE to congregate, and SOMEWHERE has OPERATING COSTS.

I predict we might see wargaming locations that operate purely on a Gym-style membership with a monthly fee once proper LGS finishes imploding.
>>
File: 1434961356985.jpg (755 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434961356985.jpg
755 KB, 1600x1200
>>44430874
Wargames clubs already exist.
>>
>>44430780
I'm honestly curious why gaming bars aren't becoming more of a thing in the US. The US is heavily dependant on FLGSs as gaming venues, but the problem is that a FLGS makes no money from people playing there, only from people playing. But people want cheap stuff, so they buy elsewhere.
The logical step is to toss out the shit people don't buy and sell them stuff they can't buy online: Space, food, drink, maybe rentable terrain or boardgames to try out.
>>
>>44430840
>In old canon the E-wing was the replacement.
I was kind of disappointed Disney has discarded pretty much everything old canon.

It's looking like the new canon won't have 1/10th the content old canon did because Disney literally has a monopoly on familiarity and nostalgia.

T-70 a shit.
>>
>>44430874
The US style FLGS is fucking weird anyway. Around here, LGS never had gaming space in the first place, other than rare exceptions of course. People always played at home or in clubs.
>>
>>44430955
>gaming bars
That's the thing. We have a "gaming cafe" now.

I bring my own food and drink.

I'll pay tax on games, but I'm not paying 10++$ on a lunch I'm going to shit out in less than 24 hours.

Meanwhile everyone else is OK with no LGS we gaming cafe now. Oh boy.

I'm convinced I'm the last sane person in my town because of this.

>>44430919
I fucking knew it.
>>
>>44430958
The E-wing was also canonically waaaaay more expensive and hard to maintain than the X-wing, so even after "replacing" it, they still flew and upgraded X-wings alongside the E-wings.
It's basically the same thing that happened to the Y-wing when the X-wing came along to replace it. They ended up just flying together, since the Y-wing was still usable and they couldn't actually get enough of the replacement X-wings to actually replace them all.
>>
>>44411816

Yes yes do not support your local stores ever.

God forbid you pay a few sheckels more to have a LGS that can host tourneys and leage nights is a setting that can get new players much easier then meeting at joes house once a week.
>>
>>44411671

Been out of the loop for a long time on the X-Wing game.

Do the TIE's in the new box have rear fire arcs like the firespray dose?

Also, is my old list still any good?

Howelrunner
3x acadamy pilot TIE fighters

Fire spray with a heavy laser cannon and the pilot that gives you a single die reroll on a secondary weapon.

I had some points for other upgrades. but i forget what i took. maybe a merc co pilot in the firespray or something on howelrunner.

I ask because the group around my old house died out. but i moved and found out the local store has a weekly x wing night and want to get back in on it.
>>
>>44431028
Disney canon they didn't make a replacement for the X-Wing, only newer versions. T-70, T-85.... etc which seemed to completely replace or retrofit older X-Wings.

Did you see a single T-65 in The Force Awakens? Even the resistance trying to "lay low" had a new T-70 just for them sitting out for orbital scans to spot.

Disney has forced both canons into the game now.

and the most expensive part of the E-Wing was the droid, oddly
>>
>>44413320

X wing is a sanly priced game annon.

$100 gets you a VERY good start and you could quite happily play with that for a long time.

Even someone like myself who is an insane completionist and feels the need to have 2 or more of every ship (aside from the super ships... but i still must have 1 of each of those) can still afford it.

Sure if you started now and just buy everything it will be expensive as hell. but if you buy 2 smaller or 1 larger ship a month its not bad.
>>
>>44431192
The TIE with a rear turret is the /sf model, the ones in the starter box are the normal /fo model.
>>
File: 1382607486887.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1382607486887.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>44431006
They have existed for decades, in some countries clubs are far more common than LGS's.
>>
>>44431201
>Did you see a single T-65 in The Force Awakens? Even the resistance trying to "lay low" had a new T-70 just for them sitting out for orbital scans to spot.
Hardly the worst thing in the movie.

"The Republic" is destroyed in an 8 second CGI bit with one reaction from some random character then the whole thing never mentioned again. The Starkiller actually firing amounts to literally nothing and there was no reason for it to be in the movie other than making a plot hole.

I'm waiting for RedLetterMedia to rip Episode 7 a new asshole like they did the prequels.
>>
>>44431426
>plot hole

That is not what that word means.
>>
>>44431426
>>44431426

>I'm waiting for RedLetterMedia to rip Episode 7 a new asshole like they did the prequels.

Dont count on it.

Ep7 is so progressive! Only racists and sexists dont like it because it had a black guy and a strong woman as its lead rolls.
>>
>>44430874
My favorite LGS closed down for 2 weeks and re-opened under a new owner. It's close originally cause the previous owner was moron and right off the bat bought all sorts of product that really wouldn't sell and did no research on what the popular games are that the locals play and just spent tons of money on shit that very little people played. It also didn't help the when he first opened hired like 12 people thinking the store was going to just make a shit load of money right away. The original owner was an ass as well. He was constantly butting into people's conversations and just wouldn't leave you alone to shop or do anything. The new owner is awesome and knows what he's doing.
>>
File: uwot.png (30 KB, 1308x612) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
30 KB, 1308x612
>>44431470
Reduced to arguing semantics already.

How long will people be in denial about The Force Awakens?
>>
>>44431006
>I'm not paying 10++$ on a lunch I'm going to shit out in less than 24 hours
The stuff you literally need to survive is not worth 10 fucking bucks.
I weep for this country.
>>
>>44431501
>because it had a token black guy and a mary-sue woman as its lead rolls

Is it wrong I expect to see "progressive" in 30 years mean everybody but the main character is black, and the main character is a beanpole heterosexual male who sucks at everything?
>>
File: DSC09142.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC09142.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>44430580

My gaming shops options are mostly at the mall and don't have tournaments or tables for gaming.

My other options are comic shops that don't sell X-wing or the cool gaming shop 30 miles away(which I have bought from them) and has organize games.

The one local gaming shop that could have X-Wing and is 10 minutes away is mostly warhammer and won't organize games. So I not going to pay(tax) to a shops that doesn't play my game. I know that sounds like a dick move but if I going to pay a 30% percent mark up at least play my game.

>Sorry not sorry
>>
>>44431727
Never seen a Star Tours mini before, also what's that ship behind it, middle row if Star Tours is the front and Imperial Craft are the back.
>>
>>44431663
>>44431501
This.

It would have been progressive 35 to 55 years ago.
>>
>>44431597
>semantics

What you complained about is not a plot hole just like the vast majority of so called plot holes the internet is bitching about.
>>
>>44431727
>30 miles away
Mine's about ~20 miles, not on any major bus routes, and I get shit gas mileage.

All the talk of LGS and places to play...

Anybody ever open a gaming den in their garage? Tables and throw down carpet. Install a bathroom in the corner, put a lock on the garage door so nobody can wander into the house. Lastly, turn some of the lawn into gravel for some parking. Ideally it could operate with nobody "in charge" watching it like a public park does.

I feel like I could make some decent money, but I'm not sure how.
>>
File: 1414939463567.jpg (140 KB, 1074x925) Image search: [Google]
1414939463567.jpg
140 KB, 1074x925
>>44431924
>What you complained about is not a plot hole just like the vast majority of so called plot holes the internet is bitching about.
>>
>>44430580
>Pay your fucking LGS tax, you shithead.

i just built a few gaming tables in my garage and people come over like every friday and play games.

you really don't need a LGS anon.
>>
>>44430874
A lot of the people i game with are at a gaming club. We just hire out a scout hall once a week. It usually only ends up costing us about $5 each each time.
>>
File: DSC09119.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC09119.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>44431773
It the die-cast collector toy converted

The big imperial ship is the Decimator with the Tie Punisher on its left
>>
>>44430874
Seattle?
>>
>>44431994
One of the clubs i frequent operates this way. Though it doesn't make the guy a profit. We just chip in to cover costs of terrain or tables and the like.
>>
>>44432099

And im sure you get people poking their heads into your garage because they are just looking at your inventory and become interested in the game...
>>
>>44432293
friends, friends of friends, and facebook groups.

actually try to network, its not that hard.
>>
>>44430780
Here in Huntsville, our primary place to play is a comic book shop / FLGS. The fucking thing is huge and also ancient, having swapped to larger locations three times as it grew and grew and grew.
>>
>>44431426
lol, got bad news for you
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.