[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood Bowl General technically Bloodbowl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 05.jpg (162 KB, 517x720) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
162 KB, 517x720
New Year, New Bloodbowl (maybe)

Previous Thread
>>44314358

http://www.thenaf.net/
https://fumbbl.com/
http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm

A more colourful version of the latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group, currently in Round 6:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view
Announcement and RULES:
http://pastebin.com/9St1yYU7

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl
>>
First for dark elf ass is best ass
>>
On stalling or quick scoring.

In general you score quick if you have a bunch of KOs and/or your players are in danger of being blocked and injured.

Like wood elves usually won't cage (there's always a chance they get a couple early KOs and they out bash someone), but in general if you have low AV and a chance to score you'll take it.

If you have piece advantage and can cage without too much risk then it's obviously the correct strategy.

Usually stalling will always cost you blocks and amour rolls but it's not uncommon to be in an advantageous scrum where you can stall while retaining block advantage. It depends on what team you are, what team you're against, the status of casualties and kos and above all else the match score.
>>
posting this in both threads

>tfw tying 1-1 vs a dorf kill team because he spent 4 turns trying to pick up the ball and I managed to pull shenanigans and dodge my human blitzer into a tackle zone to get a ball back out and then 2 gfis for a TD

only had 2 badly hurts all game too.

thanks nuffle
>>
Another good question is, "when should dark elves foul" and the answer is, "almost always NEVER"

Such high TV on every player, only super high priority targets are worth fouling, witch elves, wardancers, skinks (assuming you have piece advantage)

>>44369510
>dwarf team spends 4 turns to pick up the ball

same thing happened when I was teaching my BF to play the game, he won because I couldn't pick the ball up in my drive.

Nuffle has a sense of humor.
>>
>>44369528
It was fucking hilarious. I played the first half like a moron and failed a dodge that I took as the first action with my catcher I really shouldn't have so he knocked my thrower out of the game stole the ball and scored turn 8. Then his drive happened and he failed to pick up the ball like 4 times before I managed elf bullshit to tie the score.
>>
So on the table top I've heard its customary to paint the bases certain colours in order to easily distinguish positional
Is there an "in-stone" colour code?
>>
Threadly reminder that Lizardmen are OP
>>
>>44369918
>in stone

Uh, all I know in tabletop is you usually put player numbers on the bases.

Never heard about ringing positionals.

Not a bad idea though, I'll probably do that for my dark elf team
>>
>>44369918
what do you mean "in-stone"
>>
>>44370311
Linemen are painted with white bases, blitzers blue, catchers red, etc

Also merry christmas
>>
>>44370435
oh you mean like "set-in-stone" like the phrase.

Like, is there a universal colour code for positions.

Nah
>>
>playing against WE fag
>based DE
>start of the league
>turn 2 blitz his wardancer with a blitzer(duh)
>POW
>break armour
>double 6's
>get that sweet, sweet -1 str
its truly a christmas miracle
hope he enjoys his 110000 load of dead weight
>>
>>44370601
a competent coach will sack that hobbled cunt
>>
>>44370630
yeah hes gonna fire him and replace later
but hes losing out on valuable skill up time
>>
>>44370630
I'd just concede and start over. Anything is fine for a first match except the wardancers getting ruined. Of course if its a tournament then its the woodies own fault for taking the risk no apo start.
>>
Do you guys have any new year's resolutions?

I'm going to make a portable canadian thunderbowl pitch (40mm squares).

So two pieces of hardboard, hinges, carrying handles. not sure how I'll transport dugouts.

Maybe velcro them to the contraption?
>>
>>44370663
It's a league, no leagues I know let you start new teams midway. Then what's even the point to playing? You could go home and play bb2 and jerk off with your level 7 +str +agi war dancers
>>
>>44370688
I have no idea what your point is. A dead dancer on a fresh team puts you back so many games that if you lose it on the first game its faster to restart than to play 5 games just to buy a new dancer.
>>
>>44370663
>start over
>in a league
thats not how leagues work
this isnt vidya
i want BB2 fags to git gud
>>
>>44370769
Yes, i did say in my first post that if its a game where no restart is possible he shouldnt have taken the risky no apo start anyway.
>>
>>44370036

In table top? no way.

In PC game? They are one of the top teams but by no means OP.

git gud annon.
>>
We had a lot of success last thread
Theorycraft a new Blood Bowl Team
Go!
Posting mine
0/16 Treeman MA 3 ST 5 Agi 1 AV 10 Take Root Mighty Blow Stand Firm 60k
0/2 Treeman Catcher MA 5 ST 3 Agi 4 AV 8 Take Root Pro Mighty Blow Stand Firm Long Legs Extra Arms Sprint 100k
0/2 Treeman Blitzer MA 4 ST 5 Agi 1 Av 10 Take Root Mighty Blow Stand Firm Block Pro 120k
0/1 Elder Treeman MA 2 ST 7 Agi 1 AV 10 Guard Take Root Mighty Blow Stand Firm Thick Skull Multiblock Pro 130k
>>
>>44372720
I am starting to like this more,what did you change in linos?or did you just mak ethem cheaper?i like that you made the elder better,but that's too much,the team is super limited,but just compare that elderto the welf tree,something is wrong in his cost.may i ask you why leaving the catchers catchers instead of going for a runner?
I know feel like the team is more playable,but you are making a team that is bad at the ball and positioning,but might be too good,60k for thise linos and 130k for that elder seems too little,they might need a nerf,or maybe it's me.i hope this doesn't sound like too harsh criticism,i really like the team
>>
>>44369483
Now you scare me that i might have completely wrong playatyle,i usually stall with just a screen and only a few free blocks for my enemy,gamesactually getmore bloody for me when i am in defence.am i playing skavens wrong?
>>
>>44373224
Only change to Lino were a drop of 20k Price
Elder doesn't have Block and anything in the game can just walk away from him so I feel its probably fine. But he may see a price increase next time I fiddle with it.
I debated a Sproutling but felt like they should really be big and slow, And MA5Sprint is super fast as far as they are concerned.
Probably a good idea to rename the Catchers to Runners.
>>
>>44373256
At any point do you have more than 3 people on LOS?
>>
>>44373281

I think you got the wrong thread.
>>
>people who play Blood Bowl and get hurt feelings

CPOMB yourselves my men
>>
>>44372720
0/1 Treeman Tender MA 6 ST 2 AGI 3 AV 7 Stunty Titchy Dodge No Hands Tend: (Extraordinary: Treemen in this players tackle zone do not need to roll Take Root, And their Take Root is removed if this player is in their tackle zone at the start of the turn) 60k
Resembles a flower more than a tree.
Pros: Can seriously save your ass
Cons: The enemy team wants its booty because its very weak and prone to injury.
Too strong? Too out of the teams aesthetic?
>>
GAMES WHEN

Surely some of you have nothing better to do on Christmas day.
>>
Nurgle when?
I need my team that makes sure Orcs, Dorfs, Chaos, and Lizards have no fun because of Claw, foul appearance, and regen

I need my team that makes sure elves and skaven have no fun because of disturbing presence and tentacles
>>
>>44374284
I would be up to it,but my opponent still didn't give me a date to play in
>>
>>44373282
No never,i really need to analyze my placings better
>>
Rolled 6, 4, 1 = 11 (3d6)

Go For It
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>44374863
Reroll
>>
>>44374284
I got a concede for the final round, final nail on my teams coffin I think, the lack of spp really kills my want to enter the vet league.
>>
I haven't heard anything from Mauled, but would you guys support starting the new league at a higher gold level? Like 1300-1500tv?
>>
>>44375261
not really, if you're gonna increase the starting gold the new teams might as well join the veteran league

I personally think we should be able to apply for both leagues, for those who want to continue with their vet team but also want a new team
>>
File: Acceptance.jpg (49 KB, 720x546) Image search: [Google]
Acceptance.jpg
49 KB, 720x546
Daily reminder that BB2 is pay2win shit
>>
>>44375483
I know no one is thinking vet league, but I think I'm too attached to my pixels (or rather names are a bitch to come up with all the time)
>>
>>44375489

>pay2win

Here's your (you)
>>
>>44375489
Did your team get killed by a pay2win wizard because you put them all in one place again? Damn those rich coaches and their 150k inducements, right? Don't worry you'll git gud some day.
>>
Where can I learn the lore for star players
>>
>>44375537
He is referring to how Lizards and Welves are two of the better teams.
>>
File: Its all ogre.jpg (209 KB, 926x682) Image search: [Google]
Its all ogre.jpg
209 KB, 926x682
>>44375962
>Not enjoying sweet supple witch ass with DE
>Not enjoying proper elven hats and haughty laughter with HE
>Not loving the glory of chivalry with bretts
>Pining for forest retards who don't even have female wardancers
>Wanting dino-scrubs

Pleb taste detected
>>
>>44376006
>Welves have 2 of the best players out of the box and move 7 ag 4 on every player making them the best scoring team

>lizards have 7 4+ strength pieces as well as a bunch of high move stunties.

Really the only negatives about either team is the player cost and that with enough claw pomb you could deal with the lizards.

I haven't seen as many of either team recently. Before ever game was vs lizards or chaos. Now I pretty much never see lizards, dorfs, chaos, or orcs.
>>
>>44376052
Amazons start with dodge and block too, in fact twice as many of them start with block, but that doesn't make them better.

I'd have an agruement for lizards but then I watched Cknoor's undefeated HE get stomped by them in a newb league I really can't
>>
>>44376006
>that image
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
>>
>When elves try to foul your lineman
>>
In BB2 how does the market work? Or more specifcally, How do you buy people from it
>>
>>44376052
God damn I fucking hate lizards, they are such bullshit.
>>
>>44376371
>play against a dorf team
>now cannot wait for nurgle to come so I can clawpomb
>>
>Buy APo
>Death Reroll Death every tm
Why waste the 50?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 839x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 839x660
>>44375537
But those don't cost real money tard
>>
Why do chaos have so many str 4 starters/
>>
>>44376939
Because they literally have nothing else going on for them? Come on
>>
>>44376970
>What is Clawpomb and one of the strongest lategames
>>
>>44376981
>starters
>>
>>44376981
Late game yes, Chaos are all about potential
Its just kinda hard to get there, even 2db without block have a 1/9 chance of fucking you over
>>
>>44376992
>>44376989
>Entire team has 4st or more (Mino) at start
>Strongest Endgame
Why balanced?
>>
>>44377066
They have 4 st 4 pieces a mino who is shit and linemen who only have st 4 on blitzes. Also no fucking block on the whole team no block
>>
>Turn 2
>Punch orc
>Concede!
>>
>>44377345
>Turn 15
>Score so I can win 2-1
>Concede!
>>
File: Dryad.jpg (254 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Dryad.jpg
254 KB, 640x640
Why does willy make elven sculpts sooner?
I want elf cheerleaders that aren't crap or sold out
>>
>Opponent makes retarded plays entire game
>Ridiculously lucky
>Performs 6 consecuitive dodges into a ball pickup and then 2 gfis for a touchdown lucky
>>
>>44378030
>tfw I've done that
>>
>2 players injured on enemy team before second half
>He concedes when I injure his catcher on 8
>>
/BloodBowl/ its boxing day here in Aus. I'm stuck shopping with my wife. Someone entertain me with some tales of BloodBowl death that are hilarious.
>>
>>44379858
>First game as dwarf
>Game starts
>Enemy lineman throws a block at my trollslayer
>He dies, Apo, death 2
>>
Claw pomb is the solution not the problem
>>
>>44379858
>first game with high elves
>no apo
>first kick off throw a rock on my thrower
>dead
>>
How the hell do Blood Bowl Orcs reproduce if there's no more wars?

They need to die and have their spores reach blood. I assume they don't leave a field unmowed long enough for greenskins to grow.

Do all Orcs come from post-game riots?
>>
>>44382643

There are still wars, they're just put aside when Blood Bowl comes up.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

Picking up the ball
>>
>>44377066
Early game is weak.
>>
5 matches to go in 2 days.
>>
>>44385294
We are extending the time because Holidays.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>44385121
Throwing a long pass
>>
how do I get good at this game?
I'm playing BB2 on PC and freakin elves keep pushing my shit in. No matter how much players do I move to tie them up, they just keep dancing through my tackle zones.
If I play elves the opponent outbashes me, but if I play a bashy team, speedy teams just run around me in circles.
>>
>>44387498
It does not matter of how much player you put around a player to tie him up all that matters is in how much tackle zones that player has to dodge into. If you put 4 players around a guy and he still can dodge out on a +2 then that doesn't mean shit.
>>
In one half I rerolled a 2 both downs into 2 skulls, 2 skulls into 2 skulls, 1 skull into 1 skull and a 2 on a dodge into a 2. I love my placebo rerolls.
>>
>>44387498
Dodging away from any number of players to an empty space is 2+ Unless you smash a hole and get some players on the other side they can always dodge
>>
File: artisan_musician.jpg (38 KB, 468x394) Image search: [Google]
artisan_musician.jpg
38 KB, 468x394
>tfw your opponent's stupid plays work
>>
File: 1409392123852.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1409392123852.gif
933 KB, 343x284
>>44388235
>tfw your opponent concedes because the first move he made on his turn was a 6+ pickup or a 6+ pass that got intercepted by a dwarf
>>
>>44388246
for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gTHkZBJZUE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>44388415
>average chaos starting players
>>
Just got Blood Bowl team manager and both expansions for Christmas, and I'm already interested in Lizardmen. Anyone brewed some up yet?
>>
HOW MANY ONE D POWS CAN YOU ROLL FUCK
>>
>>44388623
>Opponent spends 30 secons swappng beteweeen two linemen before throwing his block
>Pow
>>
>>44388623

>don't roll them anon, they are risky!! let them take the risk :))

remember, the better coach wins ;)
>>
>>44388648
>does same thing
>1 d pow into death
>Already used my Apo for another death
>>
>>44388664
I can see why people spam concede. Some games you gain nothing by playing out but death/injurys
>>
>>44388664
>>44388701
I concded. I didnt have it in me to take 8 more turns of 1d blocks that pow into injury. He threw two more after that one.
>>
Should you sell a player if he gets too high level and is inflating your teams TV?
I/E one guy has 3 skills and few others have any
>>
>>44389000
depends on the player and your environment.
>>
>>44389000
You should also instantly remove any player that gets +STR because 50 tv is just too much.
>>
>Ball gets someone knocked into it
>Scatter
>Land on body
>Scatter
>Repeat 5 times
>Dorf catches
>>
>>44389000

Something like a Lineman will never deserve more than 2 skills, excepting maybe Chaos Pact as their "linemen" are actually meant to be built into positionals.

And even some positionals don't need more than a few skills, such as Throwers. Those in particular can be tricky because of how steadily they accrue SPP, you may end up overdeveloping them simply from them doing the job you made them more effective at.
>>
tfw
>>
So HE linemen who actually have to stand on the LoS
After you give them Wrestle+dodge, whats more useful for keeping them alive fend or sidestep? Ignoring dubs

Like I'm sure I'd eventually want both, but what first
>>
>>44390704
Fend first
>>
Rolled 6, 1 = 7 (2d6)

Murdering an elf
>>
>>44391511
The elf gets to live today
But I'll come back with might blow next time
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 4 = 10 (3d6)

GFI
>>
>>44391511
That wouldn't harm any son of Ulthaun nor fracture a supple witch ass
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 5 = 12 (3d6)

1st Stunty uphill blocking a 6 str big guy
>>
Rolled 6, 6, 6 = 18 (3d6)

>>44392177
Reroll because the coach really believes
>>
>>44392201
lucker noob
>>
Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

>>44392201
Armor Roll
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>44392259
For laughs lets say hes got -1 AV or less than 10 AV
>>
nuffle save us
>>
How should I build a nurgle team?

I figure Beast should be stand firm>break tackle>grab>guard
On dubs Block>Dodge>pro

Nurgle Warriors Block>Guard>MB>Claw
Maybe one with grab Doubles Side Step

Nurgle Warrior with +st Block>Tentacles>Stand firm>tackle

Not sure on the rotters. First one is the kicker, but do you make 3 wrestle fend guys before you make dirty players or do you just give every post kicker rotter dirty players?

How do you build the pestigors? I figure giving one MB>Claw>PO>Tackle>Block and one Block>Tackle>MB>Claw but am not sure if this is the best way and what to do with the other 2.
>>
>>44394030
You need someone to handle the ball. So a Extra Arms > Block > Sure Hands
>>
>>44394030
I'd suggest going Claw>Stand Firm>Guard on the beast instead.
>>
>>44395361
Beasts only get mutations on doubles
>>
>>44395457

Oh, nevermind then. I'd still grab Guard before Grab though, and I don't really like Break Tackle on Loners.
>>
Just Trying to Survive vs Belladonna's Nightshades beginning now!
>>
>>44395591
Ahh. The good old amazon genocide.
>>
>>44395591

Fuck, missed it.
>>
Thoughts on putting grab on a human blitzer?
>>
>>44397490

For what?
>>
>>44397549
To break holes in the defense and to deal with dodge sidestep.

By 4 blitzers currently are MB,PO,jump up, and will take tackle. +MA, +MA, dodge and will take tackle. Guard, Dodge, and Guard, Tackle.

I am not sure what else there is to take beyond more guard and MB
>>
Why did they get rid of the cool names like lion warrior and long beard?
>>
>>44398694
long beard is still in it
>>
File: Benny.png (88 KB, 312x279) Image search: [Google]
Benny.png
88 KB, 312x279
>Wardancers start with blodge
>>
File: Blood-Bowl_Prince-Moranion.jpg (109 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Bowl_Prince-Moranion.jpg
109 KB, 864x864
>>44399893
>tfw you place elves
>because you can't easily get MB/PO you have tackle by lvl 3 on your blitzers
>tfw its beter than MB/PO because you can get easier ssp when you actually knockdown stunties
>tfw you nut in an amazon blitzers mouth as her armor breaks from a pow/push
>>
>>44399952

From now on I'm just going to assume anytime an elf fails an agility roll they needed a 2+ for it's because they got their dick out too early.
>>
>>44400671
It would feel very fitting for DE blitzers
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

Catching an accurate pass in the endzone
>>
>>44403164
>tfw the skelly catches
>>
File: baby.png (366 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
366 KB, 750x450
>>44399893
>Whole amazon team has blodge
>>
>>44369918
This is a frankly disgusting and unsightly solution. You should number bases.

However, it does have legit heritage in Bloodbowl - back to a time of 2nd edition, which was all polystyrene foam pitches and airbrushed artwork.

Back then they used coloured bases or rings to differentiate positionals on teams of 16 identically posed plastic minis. The old colour key was this:

GREY - Linemen
GREEN - blockers
RED - blitzers
WHITE - throwers
YELLOW - catchers.

if you want to go full vintage Bloodbowl, do that. But I can't recommend bringing such an ugly solution to any gaming table.
>>
>>44398694
>high elves
>cool anything
Anon plz.
>>
What do I do with my lv2 3 STR Skink?
>>
>>44404463
Side Step for being annoying. Sprint for 1 turning, Block for living. Any stat except AV for being a god.
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 4 = 13 (3d6)

Uphill 1st Block on Big Guy
>>
christmas has fouled the thread and the league to death
>>
Does anyone play the card game?
>>
Hope you all had a nice Christmas chaps.

>play some slightly higher rated Skaven with my 2000TV Orcs
>they've fucking gone and -AV'd my Blodge Stand Firm Black Orc and -MA's another
>about 3 MNGs

Fuck me
>>
>>44405736

I guess they had ClawPOMP blitzers?
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (10 KB, 274x98) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
10 KB, 274x98
>>44405778

I think one had POMB and that was it except the Claw on the Rat Ogre.

I've gone from 1990TV to 1300TV for the next game.

Fuck, in about 40 games the only permanent injuries were to Linesmen that got quickly replaced, now I have 3 BoB's limping around.
>>
>>44405807

> 9 4 5 7 Gutter Runner

That player is in serious need of some fouling
>>
Friendly reminder that lizardmen are fucking broken
>>
>>44405883

Friendly reminder to stop shitposting
>>
File: Chaos pitch clear.png (949 KB, 593x740) Image search: [Google]
Chaos pitch clear.png
949 KB, 593x740
Felt pretty good after he killed a black orc on the first turn.
>>
>>44406306
Nothin better than hittin somebody smaller than you jim
>>
>>44406448
Deaths are so hard to get
>>
>>44406485
Truly no better feel
>>
>>44406485
If it's not rerolled a death is a 1/6 chance if you get a casualty.
>>
>>44406509
Just dont have the luck to get more than 3 a game
>>
Am I better off going all 4 Nurgle Warriors block guard or having 2 go block guard and 2 go block MB Claw? Basically which way will let me better stand up to Orcs, Lizards, and Dorfs.

If it helps, I am going to make 2 kill stack Pestigors and give every rotter except maybe 1 Dirty Player.
>>
>>44406549
Block Guard on all of them, You need a good frontline so you can get fouls
>>
>>44406549
Just making the Pestigors killstacks is probably optimal, though you can always grab Claw+MB on a Warrior after he gets Guard
>>
File: 13-Early_football.jpg (76 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
13-Early_football.jpg
76 KB, 700x410
Can someone do me a big favor and photo shop some high elf heads onto this image?
I need the coach to be laughing elf, 4 white lion heads (catcher), 2 dragon prince heads(blitzers), 1 pheonix guard head (thrower) and the rest spearmen elves.

Thanks if you can
>>
>>44406593
I do all my logos using the basic paint functions. The less professional they look the better
>>
>>44406644
I'm not asking for it to be a clean look at all, I'm just tired of being a team without a sick team image
>>
File: 1451237220189.jpg (248 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
1451237220189.jpg
248 KB, 700x410
>>44406593
here u go
>>
>>44406747
Nuffle bless you
>>
File: 1451237220189.jpg (239 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
1451237220189.jpg
239 KB, 700x410
>>44406747
>>44406593
for u but with some more effort
>>
Keep or Cut questions for Human team.

1. My Ogre has guard/stand firm. Do I take break tackle, grab, or just cut him if he doesn't roll doubles?

2. My catcher has block and will take side step at next level up. Do I cut him if he doesn't roll +ag or +st by the third skill up or just give him diving tackle?

3. My lineman kicker has 14 SPP, give him wrestle or cut him when he levels up? I don't have any wrestle on the team

4. As of right now I have 1 tackle lineman and 1 guard tackle blitzer. My kill stack blitzer is 1 point away from level up and my blodge ball hawk/skink killer blitzer is 11 from level up. Both will take tackle assuming no doubles or stat ups. Do I keep the lineman and give him wrestle or just cut him when I have my 3 tackle blitzers?

5. My TV is at 1590. I have a lineman with 5spp and my team has 12 players (1 ogre, 1 thrower, 1 catcher, 4 blitzers, 5 linemen) I plan to give him dirty player unless he rolls doubles or +ST. Do I go to a 13 or a 14 man team or is it ok to sit with 12 guys?
>>
>fail a dodge
>it's okay, it wasn't that important anyway
>save my reroll
>he fucking dies
The regret
>>
>>44406843
its brilliant, thank you
Do you think you can make the heads black and white? Vintage laughing elf?
>>
>>44406850
>Tfw I take astrogranite so people die when GFI
>>
File: 1451238554310.jpg (205 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
1451238554310.jpg
205 KB, 700x410
>>44406858
ok here u go
>>
>>44406890
Its the Caledor Leatherheads as they were ment to be
Thank you so much, all of Uthuan does
>>
>>44406845

Both the Ogre and Catcher should be cut on normals. The kicker can get block or DP, no need to kick him.
>>
>>44406864
Fuck I gotta do that with my human team because I have movement for days and it would be hilarious to force other teams into GFIs
>>
File: errors.jpg (33 KB, 384x608) Image search: [Google]
errors.jpg
33 KB, 384x608
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENcApluO_YI

>He didn't take the troll on his orc team
>>
File: 1451238554310.jpg (192 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
1451238554310.jpg
192 KB, 700x410
>>44406902
no problam
>>
>>44406931
>mixing dirty goblinoids into your pure strong orc team
>>
>>44406970
>Not having a pass strong arm troll and several goblins named 'Artillery Shell'
>>
>>44406931
>mfw I just made an orc team with 1 troll, 4 blitzers, 4 black orcs, 2 gobbos, and 2 rerolls to try this bullshit
>>
AV sucks in open format, But s it ever good in cups?
>>
>>44406982
>not calling them fallschmirjegaer and the troll luftwaffe
>not naming your blitzer after light medium tanks and BOBs after heavy tanks
>not naming the linemen after SS divisions
>>
>>44406931
Wait a second, If I remember right, trolls can't move and throw players
Did bb2 actually do something right with the rules
>>
>>44407281
You remember wrong.
>>
>>44407281

You're not remembering correctly.
>>
>>44406545

>odds are 1/6 for death
>can be a max of 16 players on team
>If you score 12 casualties you should get 2
>if you score a casualty on all 16 you should maybe get 3 if you are lucky
>even if he fixes one with an apoth and you casualty him again 3 deaths would be lucky

assuming you get 16 casualties which is highly unlikely in and of itself unless you are playing a halfling farm team with a skilled up bashy team.
>>
>>44407167

>not being an edgy 13 year old
>>
>>44406931

Starting out i never do. buy a goblin to replace him and more rerolls.

Then save up for the troll as the first player you buy.
>>
>>44407432
>not buying nothing but skinks on your lizard team so you can 8 reroll
>>
>>44407660
>Tfw play dward and buy 9 Linemen a trollslayer and a catcher
>>
>>44407724
Dorf linemen are slow but good linemen
>9 guard pieces
>>
File: BongNews.png (964 KB, 802x1060) Image search: [Google]
BongNews.png
964 KB, 802x1060
Daily reminder there are no viable low-TV team counters to elf teams

And to kill yourself if you play elves
>>
>>44409602
Amzons, dorfs, norse

Low TV HE are murder, especially the first game with no apoth
>>
File: 1440560671490.jpg (62 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1440560671490.jpg
62 KB, 567x564
>>44409602
Consider
>>
>>44409602
oh and lizardmen
>>
>>44409602
Dwarf if played right
>>
Boss_Defloot, if you're out there, I'm ready to play whenever you are. Just give me a shout if it's going to be a while so I can decide whether to take a nap beforehand or not.
>>
>high elf thrower with NoS
>first pass rolled a 2, then to rub salt in the wound it was followed by a 1

two passes which were 3+ failed, both to catchers in the end zone, shit was depressing.

I've only played BB2 and im pretty hyped for the undead, are they as fun as they sound?
>>
File: TrueFax.png (1 MB, 945x531) Image search: [Google]
TrueFax.png
1 MB, 945x531
Why are minotaur so useless
>>
I need to upgrade my computer,
Fumbol just fucking is too full of players who know the game inside and out.
I have learned not to autoconcided, so I'd get a shit load of ssps from bb2
>>
>Enemy team
>>
>>44411832
>Results (Their team pictured)
>>
>>44411853
This sexy beast leveled up again
>>
>>44411832
looks like an ai team desu
>>
>>44411938
underwhelming
>>
>>44412661
>Ai team
>3 +st and the makings of clpomb
>>
>>44412692
AI always takes +str when it rolls it, ai doesn't fire niggling, ai takes claw as first level up.

No human takes claw over MB because claw is weaker than MB, at best claw is +2 to an av roll, mb is +1 to av and +1 to injury (sort of).

Claw does nothing against av7, MB DESTROYS av7
>>
>>44412776
>>
>>44412837
I don't get why this picture was posted
>>
>>44412949
shows it was in an online league rather than vs AI
>>
>>44413129
>dwarves lost 2-1

devastated
>>
File: GFI.gif (473 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
GFI.gif
473 KB, 360x270
Its only a 1 in 6 right?
>>
>>44413777
5/6, more like
>>
One thing

>technically Bloodbowl

Which mug keeps putting this in the OP?

It's definitely Blood Bowl. Two words.
>>
>>44413836
>>
>>44413929

I've only just noticed. Is that a badly shooped Johnny Rico in the not-handegg scene of Starship Troopers?
>>
I hate the BB2 skull animation on the dice, the way they bounce look like you're rolling rigged dice.

I quad skulled for the second time in my life today.

Most important block against welfs (so far in that game) storm vermin with block against just a dodge guy, fucking quad skulls.
>>
>>44412776
Why would anyone ever not take +strength? The only scenario where I wouldn't take it is on a big guy where I can get block dodge or pro instead.
>>
>>44414331
>Not rolling 6x skulls vs a skink
>>
I just realized FUMBBL doesn't have a rule right
The LRB6 says that if you throw a pass, and it scatters into a player of the moving team, you don't turn over.
In Fumbbl it does cause a turn over
The fuck
>>
i took a loss so i could foul a 10 MA skink (Got MNG) did i do good?
>>
>>44415076
its a turnover even if it scatters to your own team anon. you fucked up the pass.
>>
Humans are the best team, cordially debate with me otherwise
>>
>>44415180
There is nothing overtly "bullshit" about them
>>
>>44415036
I've never rolled a hex-skulls in my life

I can't wait to roll it though
>>
>>44415076
You can fuck up the catch and have it bounce and still play but not the pass. There would be no downside to hail mary every throw knowing that you have a "cage" to catch it in.
>>
>>44415120
>mng
nope you didn't stat bust him
>>
>>44415232
inaccurate pass doesn't cause a turn-over.
>>
>>44415237
i only managed two injurys that game despite throwing blocks at every opportunity especialy on skinks. i tried anon.
>>
>>44415208
But also no overt weaknesses!
>>
>>44415304
no str4
>>
>>44415304
Whats the overt weakness of a team with uberfast dodge, stunty faggots who can hide behind the fastest str4 blockers (6 of them) and a top tier big guy
>>
>>44415343
no passing game
>>
>>44415356
Its safer to run a ball 9 spaces then throw it 4
>>
>>44415362
then why are wood elves top tier
>>
>>44415362
confirmed not a pro-elf player
>>
>>44415356
>He doesnt build his skinks into catchers and passers
>>
>>44415386
Pro-elves are my least favorite elves
With HE you learn to care about your linemen, Pro-elf guys tell you to treat them worse then skaven linerats

But I was talking about in the context of skaven
>>
>>44415421
>stunty agi 3 passing

get a load of this khemri
>>
suzuka ill be waiting tonight for the game
>>
>>44415443
it works anon you just need to get luk
>>
>>44415343
literally zero ball-handling if you focus the fragile ball-handlers
>>
simians v underworld on now
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=803597
>>
>>44415443
It's not even khemri tier,at least thro ras have passing access and pass,with skinks you are just givingthe ball to your opponent
>>
You are given godlike perfect levelups exactly the rolls you want and a fully leveled up team
But it must be super gimmicky i/e not clpomb stst
What team do you make?
>>
so, my first game of the league, i had a DE lineman die, but my runner got 11 SPP, and a blitzer skilled up, 60k in winnings.
what should i buy/take for skills
>>
Aww yea my murder stack blitzer killed a sauras to level up.
>>
>>44416791
Blitzers are good with dodge, hell dodge on any elf is never wasted
Tackle is a good alt since knocking down players reliably is imporant for ssp

Get an Appo fast
>>
>>44416831
yeah i'm pretty sure i'm taking dodge, dont really know what to take for the runner, and i'm torn between taking an apoth or saving for a fresh lineman
>>
Just fired my kicker because he got a niggle. I have a 5spp lineman. Should I make him my new kicker or give him DP like I had planned before. Human team
>>
>>44416739
Wood elves with teamwide ST ST Leap Up Block Tackle Dodge and Leap on anyone who already has one of those
>>
>>44416871
Runner instantly becomes better with Nerves of steel
Though again, dodge is always good on an elf
>>
>>44416791
4 gutter runners with +MV, sprint, surefeet, and who gives a shit about the rest
>>
>>44416871
Keep the journeyman,no point in taking a lineman,just save for another positional or buy other stuff you need,until you have a complete team buying a lineman is kind of a waste.
I would get the apo now,you don't want to have to replace another blitzer.

Btw is it me or is something up with dark elves in BB2?i get more injuries and kos with them than skavens,they feel like av7
>>
If you have the 150k in inducements, do you always take a wizard?
>>
>>44419232
its usually the first thing i reach for, but its not always the best choice
fireball for busting cages is awesome, and lightning bolts for zapping skaven faggots in my backfield is the shit
>>
>Play BB2
>Nothing but Chaos Kill teams
>Literally lose 3 people against a Chaos team just now, still won the game but god damn that was ridiculous, and also have a player out next game
>Brand new Dark Elves team too, so I'm pretty much fucked right off the bat

Why is BB2 just filled with Babby's first Chaos Kill teams? God damn it's annoying as shit how lucky these bastards get with nonstop fucking kills.
>>
>>44419232
depends if I need another apo and a babe
>>
>>44419554
Funny you say that, I just had my first game on bb2
>tired of getting my ass kicked on fumbbl
>try bb2, expecting little good
>start HE team
>up agianst 1200tv orcs
>buy to apoths expecting the worst
>be polite
>guy has bad luck
>turns out he lost 2 blackorcs and a thrower to high tv chaos his first game
>I kinda elf on him, but do my best to be nice
>Jim uses the word twat
>the game is pretty
>he doesn't consided because good sport, even though losing 2-1

Better than I expected
>>
>>44419232
It can be good on a caging team but still a gamble
You might be better with an extra apoth and extra rr are always good, even if you are super careful
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

1d block on the ball carrier
>>
>>44422080
We got this, we have Strip Ball and he does not have Sure Hands, right?
>>
>>44419232
Wizard is great ,but for example with dark elves vs a squishy team,say skaven,i like getting bribe and babe to make sure i am the undisputed killer in the match.sometimes i also skip the wizard for a star player,the goblin bomber starplayer is too good to take the wizard
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.