[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Girl Noir Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: mgnqop4.png (407 KB, 897x1328) Image search: [Google]
mgnqop4.png
407 KB, 897x1328
Try as you might, you can't seem to finish your food, even if your stomach's still grumbling loud enough for Kyoko to politely ignore it with a sympathetic grin. You're not sure why, but for some reason you feel as if you're not going to be sated at all, no matter how much food you ram down your throat. As if someone or something had swapped your body's biological need for sustenance with something else, replacing it with a hunger that you felt not only in your bones, in your core - but your soul. A hunger that told you in no uncertain terms that you'll need to feed soon, if you know what's good for you.

You try to make a go of it still, managing to force a couple more bites mouthfuls down, before setting the half-full container aside and asking Kyoko for a glass of water. "Eh? You're done?" The red-haired Eversor asks as you down the cold, tasteless liquid - sighing in relief as the cold touches dry, parched throat. "You barely even got through the first one, Murderface! I know they're not the Mami-grade pancakes you're used to, but you were out for nine days! Ya gotta eat something! ...What, did I cook it wrong or something? Did it turn bad in storage, or...?" She takes the container from you, popping the lid and giving its contents an incautious sniff. "No, still good! What's going on? Not really hungry, or...?"

That's...yeah, you'll go with that, you tell her, not really sure of what to say. Not really hungry, yeah.

Your stomach grumbles again, making Kyoko look at you quizzically. But like the best friend she is, she simply takes the container - and the rest of its unopened, untouched brethren - back, snapping them into place on top of one another. "Well, I'll just leave it here then, 'case you change your mind." She places the orderly pile on your bedside table, easily within reach. "Anyway, ya need anythin' else?"
>>
File: kyokosmile.png (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kyokosmile.png
86 KB, 500x500
>>44335537

You nod after a moment's thought. If it's not too much, can Kyoko call Kharn over here to talk to you? You're still trying to absorb all the information she dumped on your lap about the days you've been knocked out cold, but you think you'll do well to talk to your Russian predecessor right now.

"Kharn?" Kyoko echoes, blinking at you with her one good eye, before nodding. "Uh, sure, I guess. But don't you want to take it easy for a few days first? Y'know, just rest and try to get your strength and appetite back?" She seems really disturbed about you turning down food. "I mean, it's not like you need to rush headlong back into the grind here, you can slack off for a bit more until--"

You've done more than enough slacking off, you cut your best friend off as politely as you can, reaching up to adjust your glasses - before realizing that you're not actually wearing any right now. Making you feel more naked than, well, being actually naked under the medical gown you're wearing right now. More than the sensation of not having a gun near you.

...Anyway. You turn back to Kyoko, hoping that focusing on something else would get the feeling of discomfiture to get away. It isn't like you're diving headlong back into work, anyhow. It's just you catching up with Kharn. Nothing more than that.

The red-haired Eversor looks at you uncertainly, before nodding. "Well, alright, then. Gimme a bit and I'll get her up here." She starts to reach over with her metal hand to give your shoulder a squeeze, but she seems to change her mind and just punches you in the arm with her normal one a second later. Anyone else would have missed that brief moment of worried hesitation except you. "You just stay here and don't go running off or somethin'. Unless you wanna piss off the dildoes and cause 'em to have heart attacks outside, in which case feel free!"

[1/2]
>>
>>44335556

You manage to return Kyoko's forced grin, before watching the Eversor leave in a quick jog. Hear her stopping briefly to exchange a few snarled threats at the guard assembled outside your corridor, only to be met by more vox-crackled apologies. The exchange lasts for less than a handful of seconds, however, and soon you hear Kyoko's footsteps recede into silence.

Letting out the sigh you've been holding in, you lean back against your pillow and close your eyes. Trying to relax, trying your best not to think about anything else for too long, trying your best to take things one at a time.

Most of all, trying not to focus on the fact that the girl you love is right next door, comatose, nearly dead to the world. The reward the universe saw fit to award her with for trying to help you - to save you from the shit you got yourself into again.

...Hah, funny. The one time you actually need amnesia, and your brain can't even do the decent thing and kill a few brain cells to let you conveniently forget.

No. No more forgetting any more. No more of that. This is what's happening now.

And you're not going to rest another second until you get everything squared away, and Midori conscious to live the rest of her days - preferably with you, but if that's not in the books, then at least you'll settle with her being okay.

She deserves that ending at least.

You'll settle with ruining the shit of anyone and everyone who gets in your way.

[2/3]
>>
File: kharnmom2.png (475 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
kharnmom2.png
475 KB, 700x1000
>>44335597

Kharn makes her entrance to your room some ten minutes later, to hushed whispers and murmurs from the guard detail posted outside, and...well. You had to do a brief double-take. This Kharn was...a LOT different than what you remember back from Siberia.

A lot different. Enough that you briefly wonder if Kyoko's sent someone else to you by mistake. Even if the fleshmetal hands and feet were proof enough, as much as the Russian's shark-toothed grin and her scarlet-pinned eyes of sunless black.

Just...you weren't expecting her to actually look the part of a mom.

"The dead rise!" Kharn chuckles, her voice soft and smooth, like billowing silk brushing past a polished, keenly-edged blade. "Ah, Murderface, it has been a long time, a very long time! It is good to see you, very good!" You only have a few seconds of trying to sit up on your bed to meet her properly before you end up with your face being muffled into a sweater-encased chest, one considerably...bigger than you remember too. Not as big as Midori's but definitely something to write home about.

The Russian lets you go after a few awkward moments, her grin as warm as her greeting, seemingly finding nothing wrong with meeting you in this kind of...situation. In this kind of circumstance. "You are looking well, old friend! Well, a bit skinnier and paler than I last saw you, but taking naps of such length will do that to you, ahaha!" You feel clawed fingers brush close against your scalp, the sensation making a chill run up your spine. "But is okay! A haircut, some good food and good drink will help get you back on your feet quickly enough, I think!"

How do you respond?

[]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
[]"Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck did you do to Kharn? Don't you know she should be trying to get all three of the blondes posted outside in bed right now?"
>>
>>44335620
[x]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
Because hey, if she doesn't comment on us acting weird, then we know she's not who we think she is.
>>
>>44335620
>[X]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.

Let's not fuck around.
Also YAY DECULTURE IS BACK
>>
>>44335620
>[X]"Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck did you do to Kharn? Don't you know she should be trying to get all three of the blondes posted outside in bed right now?"
I bet the crunch did this
>>
File: 1439750654884.png (99 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1439750654884.png
99 KB, 1000x700
>>44335620
Holy fuck decu what're you doing at this hour?

>[x]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
>>
>>44335620
[x]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
>>
File: chiakipop.jpg (42 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
chiakipop.jpg
42 KB, 551x600
>>44335620
>[X]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
>>
>>44335620
[x]Grab her breasts and shout, "What the hell have you got in here? Are you trying to smuggle something in for me?"
>>
>>44335620
[x] Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her who she is first before moving to more serious matters.

>thread after a while that rouses expectations and hype from the fans
>typo in a choice

Did you per change get a very bad haircut lately on purpose, Decu?

It's good to have you back.
>>
File: sak_energized.png (23 KB, 215x208) Image search: [Google]
sak_energized.png
23 KB, 215x208
>>44335620
[X]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
He is risen!
>>
>>44335620
[X] Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
>>
>>44335620
[]"Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck did you do to Kharn? Don't you know she should be trying to get all three of the blondes posted outside in bed right now?"
>>
>>44335723
>He is risen!
It's a Christmas miracle!
>>
>>44335620
>[]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
>>
>>44335711
belly would be funnier
>>
File: Mostexcitingtimeoftheday2.png (583 KB, 1047x754) Image search: [Google]
Mostexcitingtimeoftheday2.png
583 KB, 1047x754
>>44335620
>>
KEPT YOU WAITING, HUH?
>>
>>44335754
I meant to type belly but my mind was on breasts
>>
File: 600px-Voting-Banner_Chiaki.png (177 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-Voting-Banner_Chiaki.png
177 KB, 600x600
Voting period is over
>>
>>44335861

This has got to be the first thread I've caught from the beginning in years, and I just miss the first vote cutoff.

Fuck.
>>
>>44335620
>[]Return her greeting as warmly as you can, ask her she is first before moving to more serious matters.
Just don't think about how we'll end up if Midori knocks us up
>>
>>44335931
We'll knock Midori up.
>>
>>44335754
>Touching a pregnant woman's belly without asking
extremely rude, dude
>>44335861
>>44335931
fug
>>
>>44335951
Only if Wendy knocks us up and Midori knocks Wendy up.
>>
Inb4 the joy of motherhood supplants daughteru-fagging in the hearts and minds of /tg/ questers
>>
>>44335981
But then who knocks up Midori?
>>
>>44336014
Pinky
>>
>>44336014
We do.

Everyone carrying someone else's lesbian baby.
>>
Has anybody else noticed that quest participation in General has lowered lately?
>>
>>44336614
I blame Anonkun.
>>
>>44336614
the holiday, maybe?
>>
>>44336614
When the schedule become so irregular it's inevitable- and this thread was at a time different from threads in the past anyway. It'll pick up again if a groove is gotten back into
>>
>>44336614
Has anyone else noticed that you suck cocks?
>>
>>44336631
No, it should increase since people are off from school and work.
>>
>>44336631
Now that you say that, yeah that's probably it.
>>
>>44336656
Not necessarily for a big family holiday like Christmas.

This quest's relative deadness can probably be explained by >>44336639, but I can't speak for other quests because there aren't any other quests I follow right now.
>>
>>44336639
I wasn't just talking about MGNQ, I was talking about quests in general.
>>
>>44336701
Yeah, I agree that >>44336639 is right, but it's not because of the holidays, when everyone has more time to be on the internet.

>family

Bullshit, like most people on 4chan spend much time with family or friends.
>>
File: kharnmom.png (54 KB, 423x670) Image search: [Google]
kharnmom.png
54 KB, 423x670
>>44335654 >>44335676 >>44335688 >>44335711

You do your best to return her greeting formally and warmly - or at least, as warmly as you can while aching all over and having nothing more than starchy medical gown scrap covering you. Just as you murmur your way through wishing her pregnancy would be a smooth and painless one, and that her children be healthy and strong after delivery, it's here that she barks out her trademark cackle - loud as a gunshot and twice as frightening - before slapping your arm hard enough to make it feel as if she'd dislocated it. Or torn it off somehow.

"Ha! Listen to you! Being so formal and dignified, even while looking like you have died and then got back up to take a piss!" She ruffles your hair here, every sharpened tooth on display with her wide, pleased grin. "And here I was expecting you to have not changed a bit, trying to swap IV bag with overturned bottle of whisky, or inject vodka directly into artery!" The Russian lets out a chuckle, before disengaging the railing of your hospital bed to perch on the edge. "Ah, now I really do not doubt Mami Tomoe's decision to make you Warmaster. You have grown into the role magnificently! Even in this diminished state, even when you are heavily guarded like some wild animal in need ot shepherding you feel like someone who is serious about her work as the Leader of an Officio. We do not even need to see you with hat and coat anymore to know your rank, Murderface!"

...What? You blink at Kharn, before ruefully shaking your head as you realize just what you did. Christ, you've done it now, haven't you? You've played the role of a watch-wearing dildo for so long, that it's going to be your legacy from now on, is it? Murderface is long dead, long live Chiaki Matsuda, Dildo Emperor.

[1/2]
>>
>>44336739

"Oh, do not be so hard on yourself, Murderface." Kharn laughs, before pinching your cheek with two razor-sharp fingertips, unsurprisingly not drawing any blood even though it felt like she could have torn your face right off with a twist of her wrist.

"It is a good thing, you know, to be remembered as someone reliable and loyal to her work! It is only unfortunate that you did not have luxury of having someone like Malal, then maybe you could have kept on with your bad habits, like I did. But ah, I think that too is a good thing, yes? To be the one wearing the coat and hat because of your rank, rather than to be known to wear them only you because you look very handsome in them." She sounds a bit wistful at this, but you feel that it's less of melancholy and more of recollection - of recounting memories long past.

"In any case!" Kharn says suddenly, clapping both her clawed hands, the sudden and sharp sound akin to a machinegun's charging bolt being racked. "Since you asked, I am doing very well. Souji is back at Siberia, keeping the base in order. Misaka is downstairs in the garage, working herself sick putting Tiny Pete back together - she is desperate to get him back up and running before her Big Sister Chiaki wakes up. Perhaps you can indulge her for a few more days, I am thinking she will be very disappointed to fail at that task."

You'll...do your best to keep your ass planted on the bed, then, you tell her. What about her...stomach parasites, then?

"Eh? Parasites?" Your raven-haired predecessor blinks, before cackling again as she belatedly gets your joke, hitting you in the arm once more and nearly making you reach for the Nurse Call button. "Aha, that is cruel, Murderface, cruel! But yes, they are doing fine as well. Had ultrasound just the other day near here! Developing very well for twins! One girl and one boy, it looks like!"

Twins, huh? That's...pretty lucky. There's like a one-in-a-million chance of that happening, right?

[2/3]
>>
File: 1426867682774.jpg (155 KB, 800x889) Image search: [Google]
1426867682774.jpg
155 KB, 800x889
>>44336014
Mami.
>>
>>44336767
Parasites, huh.

Male to female?
>>
>>44336767

"Probably a bit better than that, but yes, it is quite rare." The Russian sighs happily as she places a hand on her unbelievably flat stomach, smiling. "Souji was completely taken by surprise when we found out, it looked as if he was about to have heart attack!" She laughs again, the act so enviously easy for her. "Misaka seems to be warming up to them too, she is saying that she will teach them how to fix Tiny Pete when they are old enough, so she does not have to do all the repairs all the time."

Hopefully they take, and not just chase after blondes the moment they can walk, you manage to tease her. Kharn laughs again, harder this time, and you can't help but join in too. It...feels good to talk and laugh about something else for a change. If nothing else, it's a short reprieve from the mountain of shit the universe has seen fit to shovel on top of your corpse.

After a bit more of reminiscing and catching up, it's here that you finally decide to get into something a bit more serious. Kharn, astute as always, notices your change in tone and demeanor, and points it out with her still-wide grin.

"Ah, there it is again. The invisible hat and coat, once more manifesting from the ether." She grins at your discomfiture, before nodding and motioning with a hand. "Come on, then. I know you summoned me here for more than just idle chitchats and talkings."

Alright.

What do you ask Kharn about first?

[]What's happening to me? What the fuck am I turning into?
[]What happened to Midori? Do you think she'll wake up? Can you help her?
[]Point to her breasts. "What the hell have you got in those? Are you trying to smuggle something in for me?"
>>
>>44336785
>[x]What happened to Midori? Do you think she'll wake up? Can you help her?
>>
>>44336784
Copulation
>>44336785
>[]What's happening to me? What the fuck am I turning into?
>>
>>44336785
>[]Point to her breasts. "What the hell have you got in those? Are you trying to smuggle something in for me?"
>>
>>44336813
Dine.
>>
>>44336785
[X]What's happening to me? What the fuck am I turning into?
[x]Write-in: like I don't feel hungry for food, but something else. Is this a side-effect, and what am I hungry for?
>>
>>44336785
[]What's happening to me? What the fuck am I turning into?
>>
>>44336785
[x]What's happening to me? What the fuck am I turning into?
>>
>>44336785
>[]What happened to Midori? Do you think she'll wake up? Can you help her?
>>
>>44336785
>[X]What happened to Midori? Do you think she'll wake up? Can you help her?
>[X]What's happening to me? What the fuck am I turning into?
>[X]Point to her breasts. "What the hell have you got in those? Are you trying to smuggle something in for me?"

top priority is waifus

>>44336827
>[x]Write-in: like I don't feel hungry for food, but something else. Is this a side-effect, and what am I hungry for?
Seconded.
>>
>>44336827
This.
>>
File: 548386536843.jpg (45 KB, 514x383) Image search: [Google]
548386536843.jpg
45 KB, 514x383
>>44336767
>parasites,
>>
>>44336785
>[]Point to her breasts. "What the hell have you got in those? Are you trying to smuggle something in for me?"
>>
>>44336827
>what am I hungry for?
Isn't it obvious?
THE FLESH OF FALLEN ANGELS
>>
File: B67ZNvICIAADRxJ.png (765 KB, 1023x972) Image search: [Google]
B67ZNvICIAADRxJ.png
765 KB, 1023x972
>>44336785
>[X]What happened to Midori? Do you think she'll wake up? Can you help her?
>>
>>44336785
>>
File: 1423413800682.png (507 KB, 1746x986) Image search: [Google]
1423413800682.png
507 KB, 1746x986
>>44336885
No.

Hungry for children
>>
>>44336945
Dare I ask…what kind of hunger?
>>
>>44336978
BEING A MOTHER
>>
>>44336985
She should adopt a meguca.
>>
>>44336997
I'm pretty sure there's some QB magic that can get Midorilings.
>>
>>44336985
Obviously the First officio lives on the moon in seclusion so they don't succumb to the breeding urges inspired by being a maerous or however the fuck you spell it
>>
>>44336894
Isn't that the old Kota?
>>
>>44336985
BABIESBABIESBABIESBABIESBABIESBABIESBABIESBABIES

Instinct rises. Fight on, Chiaki sempai, do your best and don't heed that call unless you want to.
>>
>>44336985
>>44336997
Maybe we can keep it under control by adopting Rea.
>>
https://ask.fm/Nubum/answers/131716204888
https://ask.fm/Nubum/answers/131782022488
https://ask.fm/Nubum/answers/131829247832
https://ask.fm/Nubum/answers/131939678040
https://ask.fm/Nubum/answers/131973213272

All right, anons. Thanks to Nubum, we have a little more info about the Spymaster and her equerry 02. It´s true, we don´t exactly know what part of the answers is simply fuel to our paranoia and Nubum laughing about it, but something can be extracted from them:
1 – The Spymaster is someone who apparently we don´t even think it could be (which leaves Ruri out of this)
2 – Chiaki already has made contact with 02 and the Spymaster
3 – When the Spymaster finally reveals herself, we will realize that we have been played like a damn fiddle
There is more info in Sufficient Velocity (page 17):
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/magical-girl-noir-quest.5383/page-17

Now, the real question: with this new info in hand, does anyone has any idea of who they could be? Any fucking theory?
>>
File: 457383659469.jpg (41 KB, 269x474) Image search: [Google]
457383659469.jpg
41 KB, 269x474
>>44337008
Didn't Amber invent that?
>>
>>44337029
Rea has family though. We need an orphan megucalet.
>>
>>44337045
No, Midori is going to MAKE Murderface pregnant.
>>
File: Voting-Banner_Kyouko.png (250 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Voting-Banner_Kyouko.png
250 KB, 800x800
This voting period is over
>>
File: 1450569913625.jpg (109 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
1450569913625.jpg
109 KB, 418x455
>>44337059
>>
>>44337059
An illusion so strong, even Midori herself believes it...until it all slips away.
>>
>>44336997
Imagine commercials from Sarah Meguclan, with the song IN THE FLESH OF FALLEN ANGELS as we see a montage of hurt and/or sad megucalets. It's like that, right?
>>
>>44337097
...shit.

Now I have this imagine in my head of Midori dressed as Wanda Maximof.
>>
>>44337037
Who was that dude that was hitting hard on Iori early on in the quest? The dude with the maids?
>>
>>44337037

Glad to see that Nubum found someone to catch his cumshots!
>>
>>44337029
Rea is imouto-tier, like Misaka and STR
>>
>>44337155
That really limits our options.
>>
File: Neco Keychain.png (214 KB, 882x1099) Image search: [Google]
Neco Keychain.png
214 KB, 882x1099
>>44337037
>Spanishfaggot is from SV

This explains so much.
>>
>>44337210
No anon. I discovered Sufficient Velocity months later after discovering MGNQ

>>44337120
It was Garcia. It´s been ages since he appeared
>>
File: 1436981533668.jpg (94 KB, 723x727) Image search: [Google]
1436981533668.jpg
94 KB, 723x727
>>44337037
Fuck.

The only way I'd be completely shocked is if it was Misaka
>>
>>44337037
Yeah, with all that in mind I should probably just reread all of MGNQ.
>>
>>44337037
Hm. Doesn't really limit our options much. The most clever/bullshit option I can think of is using Pinky as a disguise. Be a damn good wheeze if you could pull it off, especially if you were already under the influence of a golden weapon. Use magic to appear to people in their heads as a phantom that everyone already knows can only be seen in people's minds. Use the religious bent to make people easier to manipulate. No reason for people to ever suspect you because who why doubt an insane god coming to you as a bloody phantom? Plus the real Pinky would probably find it hilarious as long as you didn't push it too far. Granted, it would difficult to know exactly how far would be too far, and the moment you crossed it you would wish you were dead. That's the real razor's edge, but I imagine most people that really love undercover work are some kind of adrenaline junky.

Other than that, all other major characters are still on the table. Don't even really need to kill any of them and replace them. Just intercept one of our orders or requests to see them, disguise up, everything is good as done. Have the appropriate person then have whatever intel you might need them to have sent to them as an internal personal memo, you can even hand it to them yourself as a facelss drone.
>>
>>44337344
Why she never got recruited as a magical girl always had me suspicious.
>>
>>44337393
It was because Souji made a deal.
>>
>>44337393
Souji made a deal with QB a lond time ago: "If you never contract my sister as a magical girl and protect her from other Officios, then you have me and her working for you as engineers".
Considering how good they are, Kyuubey accepted. That´s why, anon
>>
>>44337438
Sure he did.
>>
>>44337037
From the MAXIMUM CHRISTMAS recap special
>Idols are a no-go, she just starts shooting, and even if there's no scientific basis, we're all sort of paranoid the sim-Chiaki will get out somehow like one of the billions of episodes about that on one of those sci-fi shows and start shooting up the place.
Does this confirm that the Spymaster is an idol? If so, Noriko might the Spymaster; it would be the perfect cover, and she is a Karasawa.
>>
Kumatora is the most immediately suspicious candidate. Chiaki doesn't seem the type to both acquire a kouhai, and manage to keep then around (or not actively drive them away). Chiaki actually trusts her, and she disappears for days at a time. It's almost too obvious.
>>
>>44337438
Convenient though that the person who we have complete trust in gave us a device we keep with us at all times that monitors our location and that we never once checked for bugs.
>>
File: 1446413754779.png (106 KB, 514x487) Image search: [Google]
1446413754779.png
106 KB, 514x487
>>44337504
The only way to get to the bottom of this is to say nevermore around Misaka.
>>
>>44336785
>[]What happened to Midori? Do you think she'll wake up? Can you help her?
Our shit can wait. Hers, however...
>>
>>44336785
>>[]Point to her breasts. "What the hell have you got in those? Are you trying to smuggle something in for me?"
>>[]What's happening to me? What the fuck am I turning into?
>>
>>44337529
Now that I think about it however, it might be just as bad an idea to reveal the cover of the best Callidus in the world face to face after Midori showed us what happens when a Callidus shows a Vindicare what the boss taught them about CQC.
>>
File: Roger A. Muirebe.jpg (176 KB, 682x508) Image search: [Google]
Roger A. Muirebe.jpg
176 KB, 682x508
Why is the Spymaster so dangerous?
>>
>>44337529
Of course you can trust Misaka anyon, she's done nothing but help you in every way possible!
>>
File: 1425831229126.jpg (601 KB, 1322x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425831229126.jpg
601 KB, 1322x1000
>>44337690
It's going to be messy no matter what.

>>44337708
Except for that time she asked us to not touch Wendy's butt.
>>
>>44337695
we don't know who they are, what they want, what they know, what they want to know, who they might be willing to give information to, why they would work anyone, who they won't work with, and most importantly, what the don't know. they are the single most dangerous imagine: a variable, unbound and uncontrollable, except to their own wishes. considering how we are apparently playing into a biblical apocalypse scenario style end game, its kind of an annoyance. Especially since we've really been fucking up the whole averting the apocalypse thing. Don't feel like we've made the most progress on that.
>>
>>44337733
But would you listen anyon?
Look at Wendy's butt. It's such a nice butt.
Go on anyon. Touch the Wendy butt. Do it.
>>
What if Annie May (or was it Mary Sue? I can never the names of the Springfield sisters) is the Spymaster and Wendy is 02?
>>
>>44337819
I don't think you get to be second in command by taking on the identity of people who are already known to be dead, I mean who would believe that they just came back to life?
>>
>>44337862
Well Chiaki did.
>>
File: touch the butt.png (285 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
touch the butt.png
285 KB, 625x469
>>44337795
I think we did promise Misaka not to.
>>
>>44337871
Chiaki has a bad habit of trusting people whose actual job is literally lying to and backstabbing people.
>>
>>44337037

pruned

[19:14] <%Nubum> Actually, it wasn't me moshiko. All I did was shitpost and say that this universe's Homura was Noriko. Anon did the rest.
[19:14] <censored> is that true then?
[19:15] <%Nubum> I don't know. Like I said, shitposting.
[19:15] <TwiceBorn> maybe? I think attarou mentioned the whole "Noriko = uber callidus" thing alongside confirming the whole "2020 = 20th officio" bit
[19:15] <TwiceBorn> ...hold on
[19:15] <TwiceBorn> I wonder if Noriko = 02
[19:16] <TwiceBorn> aka, the 20th Officio's Equery
[19:16] <%Nubum> Anon just started talking about noriko after I brought it up and stumbled onto the right idea about her.
[19:20] <TwiceBorn> censored: so, uh, according to Attarou via Wendy, anons just stumbled onto something pretty spectacular in MGNQ
[19:20] <TwiceBorn> interested in hearing?
[19:21] <TwiceBorn> Well, anons were Shadowrunning as usual about things, when one made the connection about 2020 Productions (the idol company that Ruri is from) and the 20th officio (which is under the command of Spymaster Yuri)
>>
>>44337862
Decu kind of semi-confirmed in an ask that Pinky was behind Wendy's resurrection.
>>
>>44337943

[19:21] <TwiceBorn> they further made the connection that Ruri = Yuri (similar personalities, the 2020/20th Officio connection, etc.)
[19:21] <TwiceBorn> and further made the connection Noriko is a callidus good enough to fool Enishi
[19:21] <%Nubum> tl;dr: Anon has the 20th officio dead to rights.
[19:22] <TwiceBorn> pretty much.
[19:22] <Attarou> I shouldn't have said anything.
[19:22] <TwiceBorn> noriko letting in NECO so the cat could spy on everyone in the hotel? wasn't just bad security on the 9th's part~
[19:23] <TwiceBorn> I need to go back and read Wendy's old ask.fm stuff about the 20th's equerry
[19:23] <TwiceBorn> see if Noriko really could be Yuri's actual right hand man
[19:23] <%Nubum> I really wish you hadn't either, because now I want to say -something- but that would be metagaming and unfair.
[19:23] <censored> Was Ruri being Yuri supposed to be a surprise?
[19:23] <TwiceBorn> Eh, too late for regrets now

ego-tripping is bad, ok?
>>
>>44337968
>>ego-tripping is bad, ok?
The hypocrisy is palpable.
>>
>>44337943
>>44337968
>using IRC logs
>talks about ego

Nubum, fund out who [censored] is please.
>>
File: ougi.png (201 KB, 331x378) Image search: [Google]
ougi.png
201 KB, 331x378
>>44338020
>>44338004
>>44337968
>>44337943
Who cares about all this shit? No one cares about the Writeups.
>>
>>44337952
Pinky also brought back Midori, but with someone else's soul gem. Whose to say she couldn't do the same thing, except keep the soul of the original owner? The perfect disguise, a Callidus who physically is the person they are infiltrating as.
>>
>>44338004
>>44338020
Please help an autist out, how are IRC logs egotistical?
>>
>>44338104
This is the sort of thing where writeups intersect with the main quest. This was probably planned to be either a big reveal (if we never figured it out) or a plot thread that could seriously change the status quo from there on (if we did). But now, we can't do anything with this information in-character, and the reveal when it comes will be hollow.

This benefits literally nobody. Anons like us lose out on the fun of the shadowruns, Decu and the other writefags lose a bit of freedom in their future stories, and even the guy who posted it is going to get pushed out of the inner circle because he can no longer be trusted.
>>
>>44338104
>implying

>>44338143
The person is talking about ego, but they're using 'private' logs (as in they're not immediately open to everyone unless you actually are looking for them) and are probably censoring their own name so they can hide.

Which using those exact logs, someone can find out who they censored out.
>>
>>44338143
It's very poor form to ever post irc logs on 4chan. A sure way to create drama.

unrelated, but that sufficientvelocity thread is really disgusting. Spanish-kun you're such a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>44338158
I dont really disagree with anything you said friend, but at least in this confused anon's opinion maybe this is kind of the reason that this whole inner circle thing and writefag cliquing isn't good for the quest? i just want to read decu's stuff, lol.
>>
>>44338143
It's less about the IRC logs themselves and more about ruining the twist. Trolling like that is very much fueled by a desire to stroke our own ego.
>>
>>44337943
>>44337968

I am simultaneously happy at knowing and that it can't be danced around our heads anymore and terrified that this is gonna cause a Decu-enthusiasm-ruining shitshow.

That, and I'm fairly certain it's a red herring.
>>
>>44338290

Please. All it'll take is a Hahaha! from Decu in response to a direct question to start the paranoia mill spinning again.
>>
>>44337943
>>44337968

So... Fuck. Does this have anything to do with MGNQ or is it just referring to a bunch of shitty noncanon writeups?
>>
>>44338290
Yeah I'll admit that was getting really goddamn annoying. Oh well, I thought that whole arc was a big low point anyway and there's plenty else to enjoy. Keep your chin up Decu!
>>
>>44338336
Did you forget that the Spymaster was involved with last year's recap thread?
>>
>>44338336
Wendy wrote that crap so it's canon, for some reason.
>>
Alright, all we have to do is shout Nevermore at everyone we see, and then we'll find the Spymaster! It's a foolproof plan!
>>
File: Sweating Catte.png (177 KB, 754x754) Image search: [Google]
Sweating Catte.png
177 KB, 754x754
>>44338346
>>44338345
>>44338336
>>44338335
>Anyons have figured out who the Spymaster is
>They're a step away from figuring out the rest of the 20th's secrets
>The threads are unraveling
>>
>>44338374

See, now I WANT to laugh at the cunt's discomfort, but at the same time I have a sneaking suspicion she's being sarcastic.
>>
>>44338211
>>44338178
>>44338173
Ah, I see. Thank you.
>>
>>44338374
what would you know about the secrets of 20th?
>>
Goddamn, someone's already added a reference to the chatlogs on the fucking wiki page for Ruri.

That was autistically fast.
>>
>02=20 backwards
>The Second officio is run by the 20th
>The inquisitions are just pretexts to gather intelligence
>Enyo is head of the operation and everyone else is a useful idiot
>>
File: 1447294785067.jpg (112 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1447294785067.jpg
112 KB, 960x640
Sometimes I like to think the MGNQ for all their bickering is better than this like this.

You people disappoint me.
>>
>>44338480
It's the Homestuck of /tg/, what did you expect?
>>
>>44338383
I think we're getting tricked.

Sakura Tricked
>>
File: kharnmom3.png (493 KB, 840x840) Image search: [Google]
kharnmom3.png
493 KB, 840x840
>>44336813 >>44336819 >>44336827 >>4433683

You ask the question that's been burning in the back of your mind ever since you started on this...horrifyingly fucked-up fetch quest of yours, then. A fetch quest dumped on your lap by a giggling demonic goddess in pink, of finding golden weaponized chunks of her soul that turns anyone into raving monsters the moment they touch them - all while dealing with the increasingly disturbing changes to your mind, your body, and your soul.

What the fuck is happening to you?

What the FUCK are you turning into?

Kharn is silent for a few moments, before looking out towards the guard detail posted outside. As if suddenly wary that whatever she tells you now would be incredibly damning, and something not worth risking saying - even in a Callidus-secured room like this.

You open your mouth to remind her of that fact - that Karasawa herself secured this room from any kind of wiretapping - when Kharn turns back towards to you. The crimson pupils in her eyes seemingly shrinking to nothing, drowning in the murky depths they swam in.

"We do not know, Murderface." Kharn murmurs after a while. "No one knows. You have completely escaped classification. We cannot even say that you are a Maerorus now, and Blessed Lady knows that that label's definitions are as nebulous as a Magical Girl's inhibitions directly after contracting." She smiles at her own joke, but you can see from how the smile doesn't touch her own eyes that it was her own attempt to lighten the mood a bit. An attempt that she clearly didn't think work, because she let out a sigh immediately after.

"I was supposed to die today, you know?" You blink at this, and you see her smile again, a genuine one this time, just as she wraps a clawed hand on your shoulders.

[12]
>>
>>44338480
GIVE ARIHIMAN YOUR SOUL GEM

that is what i now expect from these threads
>>
>>44338516

"Not in any kind of seer-borne prophecy, I assure you. But from the moment you left Siberia, I was waiting for the call that would pull me back here and have me buried beside Malal. All honors and rank restored posthumously, and my children brought to term through artificial means."

What? But...why? What for? Suicide, or--?"

"Oh, no, no. Trust me, even with our reputations, we Russians do not have the same kind of obsession with self-termination as you Japanese do." Kharn laughs. "No, this is more, ah, dying for a friend, rather than anything as selfish or as histrionic as that. It is dying for a cause, one that I was happy to accept, even if..." She falters here, her voice hitching in her throat the slightest bit, before continuing. "Even if it meant that every minute felt like I was waiting for the guillotine blade to drop."

Kharn gives your shoulder a squeeze. "Remember the procedure. I told you how it is two-fold, yes? First, the stopgap measure, then, the permanent measure. The permanent measure would be to take my Soul Gem - or as I am told to refer to it now, my Witch Core - destroy it, and then with the hexagrammatically-purified remains, recast your Soul Gem. It is a decidedly ugly and brutish procedure, but the key point of it is to use my Soul to bolster yours and prevent it from malforming."

Your eyes widen at that. That...she was prepared to do that? For you?

"Of course!" Kharn laughs, looking at you as if you'd suddenly sprouted a third head, and it started spouting memes from some sort of chinese cartoon forum or something. "Why does that seem so unbelievable to you, Murderface? Did our close bond in Siberia fail to make you realize that Valnikov Kharn, despite her dubious obsession with blondes and skulls, will do anything for her friends?"

Well, er...it's not that you didn't think she would, just that--

[2/3]
>>
>>44338516
"I was supposed to die today, you know?"

also what
>>
>>44338525

"Ha! The look on your face!" The Russian cackles, before putting you into a headlock, mashing the side of your face against a very plump sweater-encased breast. "No, no, I am only teasing. I am not blind to how I look and how I seem to other people. But what I said was true, and still is. I was prepared to do that for you, Murderface. I still am, even if it makes me want to cry and do all sorts of shameful things that would show the world how weak I actually am." Her voice grows soft here, wistful, vulnerable.

"You are the only other comrade I have not lost or failed. Of course I would not fail you in the end, when you would truly need of my help. And I would have gone to that death with a smile, knowing that I saved you, and...perhaps earned a bit of redemption in the Blessed Lady's eyes." You hear her sniff just a bit, before cackling again and shaking you in her grip. "And maybe then, with my soul encasing yours, perhaps you would have filled out a bit and stop looking like some skinny boy wearing a washboard under his shirt, eh? Gyahahaha!"

Gah, you don't even care about that! That's the last thing you think about anymore! But... You would have shaken your head here, had you been able to, but you settle for grunting instead. You're...you're surprised that you meant so much to her that she'd be willing to die for you like that. Even if you don't remember much of your days together.

"That is all in the past. What matters is that you are alive and safe, and I do not have to join Malal in leaving this mortal coil." Kharn grins. "She will just have to wait a bit more, but it is okay. She is used to waiting around with me, I was never the punctual type."

Right. Well...about you, then. So she has no idea what you're turning into? With the wings and the dress and the...everything else?

[3/4]
>>
>>44338525
Huh. goddamn.
>>
>>44338532

Kharn shakes her head. "I would say that such mutations are typical of a Maerorus growing into her chosen role, but...well, the similarities to a certain, ah, black-winged antichrist cannot be disregarded, you know?" She grins. "I am sure you are not religious, but you have heard the reference made, yes? Certainly from Kyuubey if not anyone else?"

Yeah, you nod. You've heard plenty about the...the winged good-for-nothing, and about how you're the latest incarnation or some second year syndrome bullshit like that. It was pretty much the basis of why Kyuubey stuck you in the Silent Room, because apparently this particular antichrist had the biggest beef with the Incubators.

Kharn nods. "While wings and overly-fashionable dresses are not uncommon in Maerorus - or in normal Magical Girls for that matter - the similarities are too clear to pass off as mere coincidence. The wings, the dress, the gloves...all we are needing for confirmation is when people around you start seeing things at the edge of their vision."

Things? What things?

"Oh, like...I am just basing this off of the scripture I know by heart, but the devil's handmaidens, I am thinking? Cute little dolls with really cute faces, giggling at them from dark corners and such?" Kharn shrugs. "Has anyone told you of this, of you being haunted by such things? Or have you seen them yourself?"

Ah. She's talking about your collection.

How do you respond?

[]Yeah, I've seen them. It's like having a barrel of demonic monkeys with none of the fun.
[]Reply ambigiuously. No one needs to know about them yet. You don't want to set off Kharn's suspicions too early.
[]Other.
>>
>>44338493

Well, you have to remember that NECO is both always wrong and always an annoying cunt. The former trait she might be aware of and capable of using against us through reverse psychology, but I'm doubtful she has the mental capacity to come up with such a scheme, so unless one of the mentally competent contributors is puppetting her I'm fairly confident that we can take her concern at face value.
>>
File: 1408729711567.jpg (292 KB, 900x421) Image search: [Google]
1408729711567.jpg
292 KB, 900x421
>>44338550
>[]Yeah, I've seen them. It's like having a barrel of demonic monkeys with none of the fun.
>Though the little devils ARE pretty helpful, I'll give them that.
>>
>>44338550
>[]Other.
>[]Feign complete ignorance as best as you possibly can. Research the Blessed Lady mythos on your own later, and make sure no one finds out.
>>
>>44338550
>[X]Yeah, I've seen them. It's like having a barrel of demonic monkeys with none of the fun.

Fuck it. Lying won't us get anywhere with someone who is willing to lay down the life for us.
>>
>>44338550
>[X]Yeah, I've seen them. It's like having a barrel of demonic monkeys with none of the fun.

Being caught in a lie is much more suspicious.
>>
>>44338550
Hey at lest they are useful sometimes!
>>
File: 1396428512683.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1396428512683.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
>>44338550

I think we can trust Kharn. She's a good girl.
>>
Someday I really need to read all of this.

Someday, when I have infinite time because it's like 2000 threads.

Decu, you are amazing but also you scare me.
>>
Kharn, we've been told to trust her with keeping our Sarcophagus, and nothing more.

I guess the Sarcophagus could be her Witch Core which was going to be a secondary container for our own Soul Gem.

She still refers to the Blessed Lady, which to most of the world still means Godoka.
But we don't know if Kharn worships and follows Godoka's plan, or if Pinky tricked her like she did Mami by using a Godoka facade.
>>
>>44338550

>[]Yeah, I've seen them. It's like having a barrel of demonic monkeys with none of the fun.

Ain't it sad that the Betrayer is the only one we can really trust with this?
>>
>>44338604
2000 is a huge overstatement.

We ARE somewhere close to 300, though.
>>
>>44336945
>picture
Which one is the boy, though?
>>
File: NECO Black Market.png (172 KB, 1007x1275) Image search: [Google]
NECO Black Market.png
172 KB, 1007x1275
>>44338383
>>44338389
Why don't you come and find out nyaa!
You have shadowruns and I have answers!
Just sign right here, anyon, where it says "Chiaki will hand over her soulgem to me" and pay me the requisite keks and lels and we'll be in business!
>>
[x] Yeah, I've seen them. It's like having a barrel of demonic monkeys with none of the fun.

I am strongly suspicious that they already know, so better be upfront. There is a chance for this to REALLY explode in our faces if they don't.
>>
It's clearly too late, but I think we should have gone with the "neither confirm nor deny" route. We don't know enough about the Cult of the Blessed Lady in order to justify drawing any kind of suspicion onto us.
>>
>>44338637
What if I just want the Chiaki upskirts, what'll that cost me?
>>
>>44338604
Everytime I tried reading the whole damn story up to now, I lost track of where I was and started over from somewhere. I think I'm up to date now, but who the fuck knows, crazy shit's always going on in here.
>>
>>44338550
[x]Reply ambigiuously. No one needs to know about them yet. You don't want to set off Kharn's suspicions too early.
"Ever since I got back from the operation against Ahriman, of the Ninth I only spoke with Sayaka and QB, and when I woke up here, with Kyouko. They didn't mention it."
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 591x152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 591x152
>>44338637

Dunno how to sign something over the internet, but here's some "keks and lels", I suppose.
>>
>>44338652
"deculture on haitus for another ten weeks".
>>
>>44338550
>>
>>44338677
Suck a million dicks, cat.
>>
>>44338520
I was really hoping that she'd just crush it. Restart or end-of-the-quest, it'd be a great wakeup call.
>>
>>44338718
I would anyon, but Midori already sucked world's supply of magical girl cocks dry!
I can't move Formula H on the black market when she's crashed the market to new lows!
>>
>>44337344
Let me put it to you this way, If you were the spymaster who who you chose to be?

I'd go for Midori or Kyoko.
>>
File: Voting-Banner_Pinky.png (286 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Voting-Banner_Pinky.png
286 KB, 800x800
>>44338550
>>
>>44338736
I was hoping she would crush it too, if only so we could get the "I'm already a demon" line.
>>
>>44337968
>Ruri = Yuri
>Yuri
Who?
>>
>>44338774

Known name of the War/Spymaster of the 20th and the subject of the largest shadowrun jihad in /tg/ history.
>>
>>44338774
Yuri Satou, Spymaster of the Twentieth Officio Assassinorum, Yatagarasu XIV of the Imperial Defense Revue, Daughter of Heaven, Servant of Amaterasu.
>>
>>44338736
I thought Decu said if Chiaki was actually dead and not in any of those weird near death states she's been in before, he'd just use another character instead of ending the quest prematurely?
>>
I don't even care about the shadowruns. It's all just a bunch of loons falling over themselves while Decu pokes them with a stick.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
>>
File: B53f-PoCQAAkhvx.png large.png (160 KB, 533x588) Image search: [Google]
B53f-PoCQAAkhvx.png large.png
160 KB, 533x588
>>44338749
Mami, the only one who doesn't trust her is Risa

>>44338761
stupid sexy edgelord homu
>>
>>44338520
Go look at other quests and find a long running one that hasn't done dumb shit.
>>
>>44338816

Hive Queen Quest.
>>
File: I want her cock inside me.png (267 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
I want her cock inside me.png
267 KB, 1000x700
>>44338516
>What the FUCK are you turning into?
This hopefully.
>>
>>44338816
Is that a totally fair comparison, though? We are THE longest quest in terms of thread count, and last I checked only two other quests even broke 200 threads.
>>
>>44338815
Mami attracts too much attention. I think that the spymaster is going to be someone who has either had a massive influence on the course of events that we haven't noticed, or in a position to have such an influence.
>>
>>44338532
>"And maybe then, with my soul encasing yours, perhaps you would have filled out a bit and stop looking like some skinny boy wearing a washboard under his shirt, eh? Gyahahaha!"
>"Can we still do it?"
>>
>>44338815
>Mami,
None of us trust Mami.
>>
>>44338816
Have you ever seen something like that in another quest?
I'm just mad because I feel like this should've been a story, not a quest. I don't even know.
>>
>>44338550
>[]Reply ambigiuously. No one needs to know about them yet. You don't want to set off Kharn's suspicions too early.
>>
>>44338899
>Lie to a paladin about your intentions because HAHA GOLD!
>Sell your soul to and ancient evil tree god.
>Become undead demon thing.
>Find paladin.
>Surrender to paladin.
>SMITE SMITE SMITE!!!
>>
File: 1402245294656.png (326 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1402245294656.png
326 KB, 1024x1024
>>44338896
Sure, WE know she's a waifu-killing worst girl, but not in character. Pretty much everyone in the 9th and everywhere else loves her.
>>
>>44338896
We could have trusted her if we had told her the truth, instead of keeping secrets like we complain how everyone else does.
>>
>>44338928
>WE know she's a waifu-killing worst girl,
Basically makes her NOT THE SPYMASTER!
>>
>>44338925
I don't know what quest that is?
But yeah that sounds equally retarded, if that all happened in one vote.
>>
>>44338945
So can we start telling people information? I mean, if they need to know, sure, if not tell them they don't need to.
>>
>>44338899
reminder that MGNQ is written in such a way that all the choices are in character

Decu even took special care to explain it later on in the OP. Chiaki handed over the gem because she was sick and tired of not knowing shit while it clearly wasn't difficult to know shit if the villian did, and preferred death to shadowruns.

"Hero goes along with the villian out of curiosity" is actually a difficult twist to pull right, but it's justified here.
>>
>>44338995
I thought that was Decu rapidly trying to justify a really stupid decision?
>>
>>44338975
Well we basically just told Kharn we are super sexy.. I mean the devil.
>>
File: CSQi0PCW0AATZ0m.png (834 KB, 700x988) Image search: [Google]
CSQi0PCW0AATZ0m.png
834 KB, 700x988
>>44338945
We first learned about why devil is bad AFTER we put on the wings.

>>44338995
It was done really well imo, and totally in character for Chiaki, especially after the later "fuck your mindwipe" decision.
>>
File: 1450574585904.jpg (563 KB, 644x1610) Image search: [Google]
1450574585904.jpg
563 KB, 644x1610
>>44338995
>"Hero goes along with the villian out of curiosity" is actually a difficult twist to pull right,
>>
>>44338571 >>44338576 >>44338583

You nod. You've seen them, yeah. It's like having a barrel of demonic monkeys with none of the fun.

"...Ah." Kharn's face pales considerably at your confirmation. "That does confirm things, then." She looks towards the guard detail outside your room, and you hear the slightest creak of metal grinding against metal coming from somewhere beside her. It's here that you realize that it's her other hand, clenching into a gruesome, bladed fist. After a moment, she loosens it, a sigh escaping her lips and a sad smile curling her lips.

"Murderface - or Chiaki Matsuda, as you like being called - you are in fact the Devil incarnate. If I was not with child, I would say I was jealous of this destiny of yours and mean it." The smile then turns into a savage grin. "First Warmaster, then the Devil that sends us all to hell. How does it feel to have such an important, pivotal role for the end of the world?"

You look at the Betrayer's grinning face - the very last thing many people have seen before being messily torn apart by a snarling, burning chainsword - before it's replaced with the sight of Midori lying there in her bed, hooked up to a life support system, senseless, dead to the world, unable to even so much as smile at you.

How do you respond?

[] Shrug. I'm already a demon in the first place. Heaven's not my kinda place anyway.
[] Grin. Feels pretty good, actually. Maybe not that hot with the whole end of the world thing, though. Not until I make some people pay for what they did.
[] I never asked for this.
>>
>>44339063
>[x] I never asked for this.
>>
>>44339063
>[x] I never asked for this.

Besides I have just as much beef with the actual Devil as anyone else.
>>
File: my job here is done.png (460 KB, 473x960) Image search: [Google]
my job here is done.png
460 KB, 473x960
>>44339011
reread the thread
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/37611246/

While it had one "r u sur", it was also presented as an incredibly attractive option that the character herself would be justifying in the process of making it.

People also started the bad choice meme while making the choice as well. This should tip you off to
>>
File: tumblr_nznc5zcUw51r3cu6go1_1280.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nznc5zcUw51r3cu6go1_1280.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
>>44339063
>[] Shrug. I'm already a demon in the first place. Heaven's not my kinda place anyway.
>woah-HOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>44339063
>[] I never asked for this.
This is the IC decision. And besides, Chiaki has expressed many times that she doesn´t like all of this shit to begin with
>>
>>44339063
>[X] Grin. Feels pretty good, actually. Maybe not that hot with the whole end of the world thing, though. Not until I make some people pay for what they did.
>>
>>44339063
>[X] I never asked for this.
But I can handle it.
>>
>>44339063
>[] Shrug. I'm already a demon in the first place. Heaven's not my kinda place anyway.
>>
>>44339063
[x] Write-in: I never wanted this. Ending the world, it's not my thing.
"Besides, the world has all my stuff! And whiskey! And pancakes! And whiskey pancakes!"
>>
>>44339063
[x] I never asked for this.
>>
>>44339063
>One of them is missing.
>>
>>44339063
>"Nah I shot the antimadokka."
>>
File: 3733873.gif (398 KB, 464x260) Image search: [Google]
3733873.gif
398 KB, 464x260
>>44338520
I'd do it again.
>>
>>44338975
Probably not yet. Because we don't know who believes in and wants to help Godoka, and who Pinky tricked by using Godoka's face, and who will try to kill us if we show up in the body of Satan herself because fuck, we're in the body of Satan and last time she fucked things up for everybody.

And we don't know that Mami realized that she was being tricked by Pinky because Chiaki doesn't remember the events from inside that Barrier.

The funny thing, though, is that most people WANT Chiaki to collect the Golden Weapons; Pinky because she wants to fight a Chiaki that can put up a fight, and Godoka because she hid the potential to actually kill Pinky in the Golden Weapons.
And Malal and QB want that as well (with QB wanting to control the Weapons after Pinky is defeated).

And it's the one thing that Homusatan doesn't want, not until she's got enough of a grip on Chiaki via accumulated memories that she can ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL like last time.
>>
>>44338995
>>44339036
I also think it was in character an more that that a logical consequence of Chiaki’s situation, having to blindly trust other's plans and being denied information from apparently everyone
Ironically it's exactly because Arihiman was an enemy that she was a reliable source

>>44339063
>[X] Shrug. I'm already a demon in the first place. Heaven's not my kinda place anyway.
"This does not change how I an or what my end goal is so why should I care?"
>>
>>44339063
>[X] Shrug. I'm already a demon in the first place. Heaven's not my kinda place anyway.
>>
File: 1446096796300.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1446096796300.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>44339101
Jesus Christ how terrifying.

Backing.
>>
>>44339063
>"Murderface - or Chiaki Matsuda, as you like being called - you are in fact the Devil incarnate. If I was not with child, I would say I was jealous of this destiny of yours and mean it." The smile then turns into a savage grin. "First Warmaster, then the Devil that sends us all to hell. How does it feel to have such an important, pivotal role for the end of the world?"
>>
>>44339101
>>44339140
What? What are you two talking about?
>>
>>44339063
[X] I never asked for this.
[X] No, really, the dress was awful to run in and had no panties. But the wings, they were metal as fuck. Did you know they burned souls of the tortured dead in order to fly? Fucking metal.
>>
>>44339153
We only have 24 out of the 25 dolls.
>>
File: 1423416406799.png (301 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1423416406799.png
301 KB, 600x800
>>44339153
The Clara dolls- one is missing from the set. Love, I think?
>>
>>44339153
Homus doll collection is missing on doll: LOVE
>>
>>44339063
>[X] One of them is missing.
>[X] Right behind you.

Let's try scaring Kharn. That is the most hilarious thing we can do right now.
>>
>>44339153
Alongside admitting that the dolls exist and we see them, point out that Love is not around and that this apparently has a significant meaning to the situation. Also, backing alongside

>>44339063
>>
File: Sensible chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sensible chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>44339166
>>44339167
>Love is missing
>>
>>44339063

Contract issued me a rifle, not wings.
>>
>>44339076
Shut the fuck up Jenson, you can see through walls, punch through those walls, turn invisible and jump off buildings.

I would literally sell my soul for that. I like bargains.
>>
>>44339175
Oh I forgot.
I bet she's the Spymaster.
>>
File: 1418091245747.jpg (433 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [Google]
1418091245747.jpg
433 KB, 700x1082
>>44339180
Mind you, it's perfectly possible that Love was inside us all along.

Also I'm surprised at how this vote is turning out
>>
File: 5635768384765.jpg (29 KB, 395x590) Image search: [Google]
5635768384765.jpg
29 KB, 395x590
>>44339180
What could possibly go wrong? I mean someone named love couldn't possibly be a threat.
>>
File: shadowrun paranoia.jpg (57 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun paranoia.jpg
57 KB, 640x512
Don't forget to shadowrun in moderation.
http://files.catbox.moe/9facff.ogg
Only you can prevent dildofires.
>>
File: Voting-Banner_Midori.png (259 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Voting-Banner_Midori.png
259 KB, 800x800
>>44339063
>>
File: 1421195300791.jpg (796 KB, 816x633) Image search: [Google]
1421195300791.jpg
796 KB, 816x633
>>44339077
>Besides I have just as much beef with the actual Devil as anyone else.
She hasn't actually caused us any issues. She just offered to set us up with booze smokes painkillers and whores if we quit.
>>
>>44339090
If we end the world, we lose the chair. Unacceptable.

>>44339124
I stand by my support for the idea.
>Murderface - or Chiaki Matsuda, as you like being called - you are in fact the Devil incarnate.
cannot possibly be a bad thing
>>
>>44339241
Yeah, all the bad booboos she's supposedly done have been told to us by tens of thousands of our earlier clones. We haven't seen her do anything bad first hand.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
File: 1450600181854.png (2 MB, 500x2800) Image search: [Google]
1450600181854.png
2 MB, 500x2800
>>44339199
Oh my god, what happened to her face?
>>
>>44339199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
>>
>>44339256
It got tumblrd. You can tell by the nose.
>>
>>44339180

Because without love, it cannot be seen.
>>
File: 1413649478732.png (274 KB, 1417x1000) Image search: [Google]
1413649478732.png
274 KB, 1417x1000
Reminder that without based Homuhomu we would be stuck in the first time line where EVERYTHING is fucked.
>>
>>44339280
The solution is obvious: Kill the slutty fat moeblob.
>>
>>44339199
>Also I'm surprised at how this vote is turning out
I'm not. Our waifu is in a coma. It's perfectly understandable to be feeling a bit depressed.
>>
>>44339290
Everything is still fucked. Just in different ways.
>>
>>44339303
I'm not saying it's an unfitting choice, I just expected the fresher reference to win out.
>>
File: fuckup-whores.png (100 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
fuckup-whores.png
100 KB, 600x656
>>44339241
Jeez thats right, we still have TTO and this timeline's Homu to worry about. Unless we are TTO and just schizophrenic. Or this timeline's Homura gets to Ai yo too, then we have three devils.
>>
File: 1381041236544.png (145 KB, 376x408) Image search: [Google]
1381041236544.png
145 KB, 376x408
>>44339280
>>
>>44339316
>The Battle of the Three Homuras
It will be glorious.
>>
>>44339316
Maybe the spymaster is this timeline's Homu?
>>
>>44339333
I thought that was pretty much confirmed from the art?
>>
>>44339324
Would that just count as the worlds most elaborate suicide then?
>>
>>44339316
Best Homu is my waifu.
>>
File: Capture.png (95 KB, 466x236) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
95 KB, 466x236
>>44339078
that thread summed up in 1 post
>>
... What if that red-haired twintails eversor is the Spymaster?
>>
>>44339346
Temporally Assisted Suicide?
>>
File: This is a Catte.png (52 KB, 497x351) Image search: [Google]
This is a Catte.png
52 KB, 497x351
>>44339303
Oh anyon, she maybe your waifu, but she's every trainee's cum tissue~
>>
>>44339361
Don't make me skin a cat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.