[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNW: Anew Quest thread #29(Cont.)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
Today is Saturday 22th of April 2442

SUMMARY: http://pastebin.com/R9Aqmbin

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe
>>
you were more or less ready to go with Mile but first, you had to manage your stuff; you started to feel like an old pack mule with all these weapons and caps rattling in your backpack and on your side. You opened your locker.

You (Very Heavy Encumbrance)
>scalpel
>1 Nuka cola
>1 Sunset Sas
>Mirelurk reinforced leather armor - perfect condition
>Last flesh - 2 bullets good condition
>2 fuel canister (full)
>13 Old world food
>8 water canteen (full)
>Last Virgil - 20 bullets Good condition.
>1 switchblade
>1 bloody map
>The Madame's radio
>Nail gun (Broken)+ 50 nails
>1 green paste
>1 Ammo box (50 spare 10mm rounds for last flesh and the 10mm pistol)
>10mm pistol - 12 bullets perfect condition
>13100 caps
> silenced 9mm, perfect condition (No ammo!)
>scoped hunting rifle, perfect condition, 25 bullets
>Cowboy repeater, perfect condition, 25 bullets
>1 Variant rifle - 5 bullets ,good condition
>1 sawed off shotgun - 10 shells poor condition

locker

>rope

>Druggie's Jet
>50 nails
>Ammo box (40 .357, 40 Gov't)
>Jet stash
>>
>>44404364
drop:
>Nail gun (Broken)+ 40 nails
(let's keep a small bundle of 10 nails, who knows, maybe they can be useful)
>10mm pistol - 12 bullets perfect condition
>10.000 caps
>1 Variant rifle - 5 bullets ,good condition
>1 Ammo box (30 spare 10mm rounds for last flesh and the 10mm pistol)
(keep 20 bullets for the last flesh)

and let's take that rope from the locker too

hi Snow
>>
After managing your stuff, you exited outside. You already said your goodbyes to Frost and Rein. It was time to go.

Mile was leaning against the wall waiting for you. He dropped his used smoke on the ground.

"Alright....Richard." he struggled not to call you a nigger "You and me are for the long haul here. Each one has to compensate something to make this job a little bit easier. So what it will be...partner?"

>Some damn respect
>Don't shoot first
>Let me do the talking
>I will keep it in the air for now
>what do *you* want, Mile?
>[Say nothing]
>other

>>44404483
hello anon.
>>
>>44404514
>Don't shoot first
especially not during a fair duel, or while people are talking
>>
>>44404541
"I can do that, but i want you to shut your damn mouth. Only speak when necessary, it that clear?"

>Fair enough
>I say what i want when i want
>Feeling is mutual
>[say nothing]
>other
>>
>>44404555
>Fair enough
we have to cooperate.
>>
>>44404555
>Fair enough

Hi Snow, can't stay but I hope you get more people.
>>
>>44404564
"Good. Now, do you need some supplies, Richard? we are not going to see any civilized place for a long time..."

>Nah, I good
>Actually, I want to_____
>other
>>44404571
hello anon.
>>
>>44404587
>Actually, I want to get a few 9mm ammo and make sure we both have enough food and water
>>
File: Map anew - Copy.jpg (294 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Map anew - Copy.jpg
294 KB, 768x768
>>44404602
"Go ahead I will be waiting."

From Mel and Zhang, you bought:

-20 9mm bullet
-5 fuel canisters
-2 water canister
-7 old world food

for about 250 caps.

"Let's get this show one the road. we are going to Bullhead city, it is south of Collinstown, Any questions?"

>Bullhead city? Never been there before.
>Our routes....what will it be?
>Nope, i am good.
>Who are my looking for? Boss has been a bit...secretive about it
>[Expose Boss' order to Mile]
>pther
>>
>>44404703
>Our routes....what will it be?
>>
File: Map anew - Copy - Copy.jpg (295 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Map anew - Copy - Copy.jpg
295 KB, 768x768
>>44404890
"I don't want to tangle with the ongoing conflicts in the Mojave, so we will go to Bitter springs ruins then onto Collinsdown. Maybe we will stop by Fortress to buy some Rad suits if things aren't pretty down there..."

>Sounds good to me
>While we at it, can we make a slight detour to this spot? [Point at Dio's mysterious place]
>[Suggest another route]
>Other
>>
>>44404934
>Collinstown
>>
>>44404934
>Sounds good to me
heldenmutt... nah, this is too soon
>>
>>44404934
>>44404943
forgot to change my trip, sorry.
>>
>>44404961
"Alright, Let's go."

You and Mile left Mile 46, It was still early in the morning, You should be able to cross a good distance till the end of the day."

Mile mostly stayed silent, he would occasionally turn on his radio listening to some classics. Turns out, he had a nice singing voice but he squealed like a little girl whenever Johnny guitar was on the air.

Your radio was beeping.

>Open your radio, Disturb Mile's song
>Not for now.
>other
>>
>>44404999
>Open your radio, Disturb Mile's song
i assume we can't just put the volume on low and put the thing against our ear, right?
>>
>>44405014
You opened Madme's radio and turned down the volume, "...is alive and well, He swears serve retaliation against Mi-..." She paused, you heard one of her bots whispering something to her. The madame's voice wasn't like always "W-we have unconfirmed reports of a nuclear detonation at Boulder city. I...don't. I..." it went static afterwards.

"Hmm?" Mile noticed you trailing behind "Something wrong?"

>[Say what you have heard]
>Nothing
>They actually did it...madmen.
>other
>>
>>44405063
>[Say what you have heard]
nice "planet of the apes" reference
>>
>>44405081
"Shit...I knew some people in this town. Did this madame say who is behind this?"

>Nope
>No, But i suspect the seed, we met a wild bunch claiming that this would happen. We didn't or rather couldn't stop them
>My guess is the same folks who hired Kingston and organized three different attacks on the Mojave's three major cities
>I don't know
>other
>>
>>44405118
>No, But i suspect the seed, we met a wild bunch claiming that this would happen. We didn't or rather couldn't stop them
>>
>>44405126
"Those nutjobs? we will walk in their territory real soon. Fuck." He took a deep breath "Well, There is nothing we could do to them now...Just another greenish hellhole on earth...great."

With that said, the two of you continued in silence. The road was silent and devoid of anything meaningful. You and Mile crashed in a rusty car with an intact backseat. You ate 1 old world food and drank some water. Mile kept the both of you warm for the night.

You woke up the next day feeling kind of shaky; your fixer addiction was kicking again. You overwhelmed your jet addiction, you could do the same to this little bastard.

Mile was having a small breakfast before continuing onwards,

>Wait for him to finish
>Sit next to him, say something
>Other
>>
>>44405190
>Wait for him to finish
>>
>>44405215
The road was mostly silent and awful. You were approaching the Thorn which made you feel uncomfortable, You were still a runaway slave after all.

You saw a small slaver team struggling to get hold on some on, you could already see a couple of corpses on the green ground, some belonged to the slavers, others didn't. You and Mile haven't been detected.

>Mile, we should help him!
>[Say nothing, move along]
>[Say nothing, Head for the slavers]
>others
>>
>>44405253
>someone
>>
>>44405253
>others
>pull out your scoped hunting rifle, nudge Mile
no need to talk
>>
>>44405273
Mile instantly lowered your rife's barrel "What are you doing? you seriously can expect us to put our lives in danger for everyone out there."

>I have been there once, I won't live to see it happen again...
>[Ignore Mile, Take the shot] [Roll guns]
>[Lower your rifle] you are right...sorry
>[Convince Mile to help you] [Roll CHR]
>Other
>>
>>44405299
>seriously expect us
>>
>>44405299
>I have been there once, I won't live to see it happen again...
maybe add a point that he may want to join leggy if we free him too
>>
>>44405323
Mile sighed, He took cover behind a small tree "Fuck you, sincerely. I am only making an ambush here. That's is all i am doing for you."

You smiled and looked down your scope you pulled the trigger, the bullet.....

>Roll guns
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>44405343
dice goooooods!
>>
>>44405346
...went through the chest of one of them slaver. She collapsed on the ground briefly witnessing her crew getting torn apart by one angry Half claw who finished her last. From your scope, you saw him tearing her clothes and ravaging her. Her last screams echoed in the air before the half claw ate her face. He rounded up some corpses and started to munch them with spite.

"Good job" said Mile sarcastically.

>Approach the half claw
>Shoot the half claw
>Leave the half claw
>other
>>
>>44405403
>Approach the half claw
>>
>>44405413
"Are you fucking crazy?!" You ignore Mile as you approached the blood Half Claw

He didn't wear anything on top, only a lousy leather pants with lots of holes in it. He growled at first but then he noticed your rifle, he spit a bullet out of mouth.

The half claw extended his arms "Well, well, if it isn't my savoir. You could have come earlier; those folks weren't as lucky as i am...didn't even put a fight."

"You sure you didn't kill them, Freak?" Mile drew his hunting shotgun just in case.

"Tell your shit for brains buddy that i am full but i don't mind a bitch of a snack."

>Everyone, Calm down. No need for violence.
>[Shoot the half claw]
>You would do me a favor , really....
>I am Richard, this is Mile, what's your name?
>[Say nothing]
>other
>>
>>44405478
>Mile for fuck's sake...
>I am Richard, this is Mile, what's your name?
>>
>>44405493
"Names..you sure love them do you? Alright human, my name is Half...my parents aren't exactly creative.. I am a mercenary? nah... Sellclaw? I basically sell my claws for the highest bidder. Those poor sobs were my last clients, they are going for the big empty to heal some dude's wife from whatever, I don't really pay much attention to these little details."

The Half claw rudely barfed "I never grew tired of human flesh..just right. Now if you excuse me....i have to go to boulder city for the next bastard who will hire me."

>Good luck, Half.
>Hey, Leggy can use you.
>[Say nothing]
>[Shoot Half]
>Boulder city is destroyed.
>Why don't you come with us?
>other
>>
>>44405538
>Boulder city is probably destroyed.
tell him about the radio broadcast
>>
>>44405553
"A damn shame. Oh well, I might earn some caps in your fighting pit or whatever it is called, which one should i go to?"

>The Thorn's
>Nova Roma's
>Fienda Landa's
>None, you should come with us
>None, Leggy can hire someone like you
>I don't know
>other
>>
>>44405572
>None, Leggy can hire someone like you
him and Chick share similar culinary tastes, if i remember well
>>
>>44405596
Half let out a heartily chuckle "That's a good one, Now why would i do that? I have no master no rules."

>There is an upcoming battle with a rival company, we need your help [Roll CHR]
>we are dealing with dudes in power armour, can your claws shred them ? [Roll CHR]
>drop the act, you are alone. you want to belong to something bigger than you
>[Let Mile speak]
>_________[Roll CHR]
>other
>>
>>44405673
Than you [Roll CHR[
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>44405673
>"and yet you wanted to join a slave's arena, their rules are ten time worse than ours, seriously! And Boss will need your help shredding some idiots in power armor"
>>
>>44405720
Half growled, not a threatening one though. He remained silent for a couple of minutes "That does sound appealing. Where is this Boss, I want to meet her first. She has to have one hell of a tongue to convince me to be her pet..."

"Northwest of here, two days worth of walking...probably less for you." Just like that, the Half claw took off.

And that concludes our Cont. thread, thank you anon for participating,
>>
>>44405767
thanks for running
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.