[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saiyan Quest #40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 136176-21415-ginyu-force.jpg (33 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
136176-21415-ginyu-force.jpg
33 KB, 400x270

Information: Receiving reports of invaders travelling in a ship like Frieza's, Daikon and his allies began to travel toward one of their worlds that had fallen under attack. On the way, Daikon accidentally damaged the ship while training, causing it to crash. Now, stranded on an unknown world, Daikon and the other Saiyans fell under attack from a creature known as Lusk, who was commanded by another creature known as Zakam. With both threats ended, Daikon recruited Zakam's daughter to work for him, and returned to his ship to find Kuriza, son of Frieza, having landed. After a brief fight, Daikon defeated Kuriza, only for five more large powers to arrive on planet
>>
Welcome to Saiyan Quest. This takes place in the years Frieza controlled Planet Vegeta, as the Saiyans grow in strength and try to find a way to free themselves.

Voting will operate on a first to five system, at least for the time being.

Dialogue is allowed to be added to votes, as are actions (though I'll ignore what I consider shitposting)

During battles, options will usually have a number assigned to them. After that vote has won, players will roll a d100, and have three chances to match or beat that number.

If a 100 is rolled, it is considered a crit success (unless 100 was the number you had to match).

If a 1 is rolled, it is a crit failure, regardless of whether or not the other two rolls are high enough to succeed.

If, during a battle, players want to attempt a writein action, that is allowed, but I am the one who will assign the number to it, so use caution

You're a young male Saiyan who fought in the war with the Tuffles. You've become one of the most powerful Saiyans in the universe, but there's still potential for you to grow stronger.

Previous threads
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=saiyan+quest

Twitter

https://twitter.com/qmdralo

Power Levels (as of the start of this thread)

http://pastebin.com/HDXfeTkM
>>
You remain where you are, and take a moment to sense the power levels that are approaching. Each of them are large, but four of them are massive, and one of those four is so unbelievably huge that you wonder if it's Frieza himself.

"Those powers, I can only read one of them," Soko tells you, frowning at his scouter. "It's at 12,000, the rest are way too high for the scouter to tell me."

>A. Ask Kuriza if he has any ideas about who these people are

>B. Tell everyone to hide in the ship

>C. Tell everyone to get on Kuriza's ship

>D. Stay where you are

>E. Something else
>>
>>44397104
>>A. Ask Kuriza if he has any ideas about who these people are
>C. Tell everyone to get on Kuriza's ship
>>
>>44397117
"Kuriza, do you have any idea who these people are?" you ask the diminutive creature.

"If there's five of them with powers that high...damn him, I told him I was going to handle this," Kuriza growls.

"What are you on about?" Bardock asks him.

"My father sent the Ginyu Force," Kuriza says with a frown.

"Everyone, get on Kuriza's ship!" you order.

"What, why?" Kuriza asks.

>A. To escape

>B. Something else
>>
>>44397276
Tactical redeployment, my people are not at our best, thus we need to heal up. I do hope your ship has a healing pod for your sake.
>>
>>44397316
Azu is the only injured one
>>
>>44397316
"Tactical redeployment," you tell him. "My people aren't at their best and need to heal up."

"Everyone's fine besides Azu, Rugula, and Sabi," Kamatsuna tells you. "Rugula and Sabi are already in healing tanks."

"I hope you have one for Azu," you tell Kuriza.

"Yes, I have a tank," he sighs.

>A. Tell Azu to go to the tank

>B. Tell Kamatsuna to get Rugula and Sabi out of your ship and onto Kuriza's

>C. Something else
>>
>>44397453
>>A. Tell Azu to go to the tank
>>
>>44397453
>>
>>44397453
>>
so what happens if by some miracle we beat the Ginyu's? Because the only thing left after this is Frieza himself showing up and there's no way in hell we'll beat him.
>>
>>44398394
Pull an Arctus and get hella swole through determination?
>>
>>44398476
OR just stop playing now, I've been getting the feeling SOM wants to kill daikon or kill frieza so he can stop running this quest.
>>
>>44398394
Like it matters, all the DCs against Ginyu are going to be 100, and even if we start to win, he'll CHANGE NOW! us and we lose.

There could have been shenanigans, but there are no shenanigans, only SOM.
>>
Wow everyone ignored this update...
>>
>>44397453
>>
Relax, we've been working on a fleet for a while now, and it's on the way. We just need to wreck some ships, bail, and bombard.
>>
>>44401398
Or we could just flee in a ship right now. None of them can breathe in space, and we have bigger and better ships than they do.
>>
I say we blast off planet ASAP and get our Zenkais.
>>
>>44401644
And leave a note behind saying that we kidnapped Kuriza, and some coordinates for where we can fight them. Don't want them to blast up our agri-colony.
>>
Man, I sure am excited to see what we'll encounter in this session!
>>
>>44402606
We've encountered som silently quitting a quest.
>>
File: Guldo.png (185 KB, 478x252) Image search: [Google]
Guldo.png
185 KB, 478x252
How long can this guy hold his breath anyhow?
>>
>>44402929
To be fair the quest was dead with one participant. If you want to make accusations go for the blatant escalation with a train of warriors heading our way from across the galaxy. I'm sure Frieza is already half way to us with King Cold, Cooler and Babidi 10 minutes behind him.
>>
File: 1dd6f4_5421153.jpg (47 KB, 1160x256) Image search: [Google]
1dd6f4_5421153.jpg
47 KB, 1160x256
>>44404272
>>
Oh jeez, I wonder if Daikon's gonna pull through on this one...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.