[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster Girl Academy Quest 12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 1
File: Monster Girl Academy OP.jpg (297 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Monster Girl Academy OP.jpg
297 KB, 800x1131
previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44231542/
Char sheet:http://pastebin.com/GCaRDsznzx

I groan, pressing my hand against the frost covered window, watching the snow fall over the already covered school, the buildings looking more like a bunch of vaguely shaped piles of the white stuff and the field looking like a rolling hill of freshly made frosting, with the lake steaming in the middle of it....man I was I could swim out there, it looks so warm and nice.

"So why don't you?" Baba asks, peeking over my shoulder, making me jolt in surprise, and glare at her, before I smirk "Oh don't worry about that, always loved a bit of gossip"

"Because I'd freeze up" I whimper, pulling on the under side of my left arm, a strand of slime stretching with my thumb and finger, before I let go and it slowly drips to floor "And I don't really want to spend all day as a statue, because even if I'm a piece of art, that doesn't sound fun"

"Wait are you talking about the lake again?" Kandence asks, sniffling as she rises up from her bed like a great serpent from the sea...man never knew I could be jealous of giant snakes before "Didn't you get in trouble for swimming in there last time"

"MAaaaaaybe" I say, pressing my index finger just under my lip as I sway back and forth, twisting around my own my a bit

"....Care to explain what you're talking about there, Serpent ?" Baba asks staring at Kandence, sounding pretty curious and almost like a kindly grandmother

"Lucy and Miranda decided to go swimming, and merged together" Kandence says "And then walked around the school, bigger than most of it, which was kind of...scary, but they didn't do any harm...I'm pretty sure, at least, I mean they did leave a whole lot of slime everywhere"

"Why would we?" I ask titling my head "And they made us clean that up, do you now how annoying it was to do that when you're made of the stuff"

"You know, that's actually kind of amusing...you should do it again" Baba says
cont
>>
>>44395032

"Stop trying to make Lucy get hersssself into trouble, Baba" Kandence says, her forked tongue flicking out from her pouting lips, as she lays over the end of her bed "She's gets into enough trouble with just herself"

"Aw thank you" I say happily before, the warm glow of happiness turns to a burning anger, feeling teeth grown in my mouth and extra eyes pop up over my real ones "OH DO I? WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU LITTLE...oh did I start yelling again, ehehehe"

Kandence, and Baba nod from under her blanket, both shaking. Kandence's yellowish snake eyes turn to Baba, and a second later, the witch is on the floor, Kandence's tail taking up the space she was using a second ago.

"Oh someone's shy" the witch chuckles as she sits back up

"When are you going to leave anyways?" Kandence asks, glaring at the witch from the safety of her bed

"As soon as I find someone I can stomach being around" Baba says, turning and looking at me in the eye as she smiles at me and licks her teeth

I shake my head, looking away from her before I get the urge to smack her or maybe just glare really angrily at until she blubbers and cries.

What do you do?
[] tease the witch
[] try to cuddle with the snake, because it's cold
[] go outside anyways
[] find Miranda and bring her here
[] Watch tv
[] go back to sleep
[] hang out with Titania and Linda
[] Bring ALL of your friends here
[] Tell scary Christmas stories
[]Fret over Baba
[] write in
>>
>>44395045
>[] Bring ALL of your friends here
>>
>>44395045
>[] See if Baba can make you a warm slime
>>
>>44395045
>>
>>44395045
>[] find Miranda and bring her here
>[] Tell scary Christmas stories
>>
>>44395045
>>
>>44395045
>>
>>44395045
>[] Watch tv
>>
"WAIT" I shout suddenly feeling very excited for no good reason, slamming my fist into the palm of my right hand, the bottom of it fusing and melting into it as the force of it ripples and waves through my arms "I KNOW, I'll just get everyone, so we're not stuck inside, lonely and bored as hermits"

"Well, don't be long" Kandence says, waving to me as I spin around and start to walk to the door "And try not to start crying on the way there, Okay?"

"And why would I have to worry about that?" I ask as I walk out of the door, leaning back and letting my head fall over my back so I can still talk to her without being rude for just walking away like this "it's a wonderful day innit?"

"Well, it's just that" Kandence says, slithering out of her blankets, her tail flicking and her coils rolling under the blanket "uh whenever you get this excited, you tend to come down hard and I was just..worrying a bit"

"Oh don't everything is" I say smiling as I pull myself back up, slumping forward as...oh, I just realized I can't actually ever enjoy winter anymore, I mean I never really liked it anyways...but still that's kind of, I can never build snow forts with my lil sis and

I sniffle, wiping my nose as I skulk down the hall, still slumped forward, whimpering as quietly as I can so Kandence or for that matter baba don't hear me like this.

I hear other girls walking around me, but what does it matter, they can still enjoy the day, and I can't, I'll just be stuck inside, in the boring and heated dorm until it stops snowing. I could just..just beat the smiles off their faces.

"HEEEEEEEY LUCY" Miranda shouts, an inch away from my face, I shriek in surprise, rising into the air before I shrink down into a puddle, glaring up at my chuckling friend, who's wearing a very wet and sad looking santa hat "Something wrong with you today girl, you look all sad and stuff"

"Not anymore" I say, stretching back up, patting my arms and chest as they expand and redefine themselves
cont
>>
>>44395385
filling my shirt back out as I stretch my arms, clasping my fingers around eachother as I pull them back over my head, I let go and lean a bit forward "just thinking a bit, feeling a little sorry for myself and..did you go outside, Miranda?"

"How'd you know?" She asks, tilting her head as a slowly bubbling lolipop jiggles in her stomach "But yeah, it was fun, until I had to get dethawed, wouldn't recommend, felt terrible"

"I can imagine it did" I say nodding "Say want to hang out with for a while, tell stories, sip on egg nog and that sort of thing"

"OF course I do!" She shouts happily "Buut my roommate's been a bit weird lately...can we do it in your room, if scaredy snake doesn't mind?"

"Of course we can" I say happily, nodding as I walk down the hall towards Titania's room

"Er, Lucy, you know your room is that away right?" Miranda asks, following after me like a concerned mother who let go of the leash

"I know, we need just need to pick up Titania real quick" I say turning around with a grin on my face, before I frown, don't want to lose control of my shape in a place like this, as funny as that'd be

"Oh big tits" Miranda says nodding as she rubs her chin with her left hand "I like her, and even if I didn't, more is always merrier, right?!"

"Of course it is, except in cults" I say flatly, smirking to myself as I see the door, which is now covered in black scorch marks.

I stare at it, remembering who the friendly and oh so sweet fairy shares a room with when suddenly the door bursts open as the giant harpy rushes out of it, chasing a very familar ghost, who has a bra of a very familar size in her hands as she sticks her tongue out and tauntingly holds it above the furious thunder bird.

I hear the wind pick up out side and turn into a wailing, screaming howl. The window in Titania's room buckles and shakes.

"Oh if it isn't slimey" Angeline says, noticing me with a big stupid grin as she ignores the thunder bird
cont
>>
>>44395515
She flips over, her misty and ghostly twirls shaking as she looks at me as Linda groans and chuckles

"What a simply wonderful surprise, to find you among the living"

"Well I'm one of them, aren't I?" I ask, yawning as I tilt my head to try and see my fairy friend, I catch a glimpse of her as she digs through her closet, without a shirt

"Weeeeell" Angeline says shrugging as Linda tears the pure, snow white bra out of her hands, with her winds....somehow?

"You know, I shouldn't be so surprised that you two know eachother" Linda sighs, shaking her wings as the wind dies down to a weak whimper and she throws the bra back to Titania

"Thaaaank you" Titania sighs happily "Oh lucy and Miranda, oh now this is a much nicer surprise then your...other friend? here"

"Eh, looked like you need a little help" The ghost says, holding her hands together like she's praying, pouting like a kid trying to look innocent

I sigh

What do you say?
[] SOoo do you two...er three want to tell some stories for awhile and hang out? I mean if miss lighting and thunder split your lungs over here wants to come
[]...Hey Angeline, can you do that again?
[] Hey don't prank my other friends, or I'll...shit your already dead
[] And I'm surprised at how surprise all of you are
[] Oh, Miranda, this is Angeline, Angeline, Miranda, Titania, Angeline, Angeline, Titania, Linda, Miranda...what was I doing here again?
[] You two getting along all right?
[] Hey, need some people to stop me from losing my mind because of the little witch, wanna help?
[] write in
>>
>>44395638
>[] Oh, Miranda, this is Angeline, Angeline, Miranda, Titania, Angeline, Angeline, Titania, Linda, Miranda...what was I doing here again?
>>
>>44395638
>[] SOoo do you two...er three want to tell some stories for awhile and hang out? I mean if miss lighting and thunder split your lungs over here wants to come
[] Oh, Miranda, this is Angeline, Angeline, Miranda, Titania, Angeline, Angeline, Titania, Linda, Miranda...what was I doing here again?
>>
>>44395638
>[] Oh, Miranda, this is Angeline, Angeline, Miranda, Titania, Angeline, Angeline, Titania, Linda, Miranda...what was I doing here again?
>[] SOoo do you two...er three want to tell some stories for awhile and hang out? I mean if miss lighting and thunder split your lungs over here wants to come
>>
>>44395638
>>
>>44395638
>[] You two getting along all right?
>>
>>44395638
>[] And I'm surprised at how surprise all of you are
>>
Wait, they don't know eachother, now do they, I mean Angeline never really leaves the graveyard part of school and Linda is...Linda. Well, as the mutual friend, that means it's my job to introduce them, I'm pretty sure.

"Oh, Miranda" I say turning to my smiling red friend, pointing my right hand at her, before I motion to Angeline into the sky "This is Angeline, Angeline Miranda"

"Hi" the ghost says, looking at Miranda like a cat on the hunt "I think I've seen you around before...somewhere"

"And I'm pretty sure I've never seen you" Miranda says, her smile turning into a smirk

"Oh and before I forget, Titania, Angeline, Angeline Titania" I say, feeling my head start to bubble, giving me a headache "Linda Miranda ...Uhm, what was I doing here again?"

"Making noise?" Linda says, shrugging "Still, have to thank ya for distracting this dead idiot"

"Heeey, I may be dead, but at least I don't have a stick up my" Angeline says angrily, crossing her arms, leaning a bit to close to the snarling thunderbird

"Oh shut the hell up, you can't act like I'm the thing wrong her after you" Linda growls, as the wind starts to pick back up.

Titania walks out, wearing a Christmas sweater that is absolutely hideous, seriously who puts purple on something festive like that. The big fairy puts herself between her roommate and Angeline, push the harpy back a step or two as she sighs and smiles

"Oh I don't mind, but I'd enjoy it if you didn't do it again" She says smiling brightly, as Linda looks at her feet, fuming still from being cut off in the middle of her rant "It's nothing to start a fight over, especially when a friend is trying to talk, Right Lucy"

"Oh yeah that's what I wanted to ask, so do you two...er three want to tell some stories for awhile, and hang out?" I ask, laughing as three sets of eyes fall on me "I mean if miss Lighting and thunder split your lungs over here wants to come"

"I'd love to" Titania says "I've got some good ideas I want to let free anywho"

cont
>>
>>44395911
"Sounds fun" Angeline says simply as she lays down on the air

"Sooo, what about you?" Miranda asks, looking up at Linda, as she stretches her stomach up so she can look her in the eyes "You coming along to?"

Linda jolts, wrapping her wings around herself, and glances at Titania, who smiles happily

"Fine" the thunderbird sighs, heavily "lets just get it over with"

"Yes!" I shout, clapping my hands together as I walk down the hall way "Now lets get going"

What do you do?
[] try to figure out where everyone will sit
[] Tell your friends your legion
[] Start telling a story
[] Ask Angeline if she's had any good scares lately
[] Chat with Titania about your day, and snacks and stuff
[] Ramble with Miranda about random things
[] Ask Miranda what she was doing here anyways
[] Ask Titania if she likes sharing a room with Linda
[] Try to get on Linda's nerves
[] Ask Linda what she did before she got here
[] Try to creep the others out with Angeline
[] write in
>>
>>44395980
>[] Start telling a story
>>
>>44395980
>[] Start telling a story
>[] Try to creep the others out with Angeline
>>
>>44395980
>[] Ask Titania if she likes sharing a room with Linda
>[] Ask Miranda what she was doing here anyways
>>
>>44395980
>[] try to figure out where everyone will sit
>[] Ask Angeline if she's had any good scares lately
>[] Chat with Titania about your day, and snacks and stuff
>[] Ramble with Miranda about random things
>>
>>44395980
>[] Ask Linda what she did before she got here
>>
>>44395980
>[] Ask Linda what she did before she got here
>>
"So, Do you two like sharing a room with eachother?" I ask, twisting my head to Titania and Linda, who jolts in surprise as my head turns to an unnatural angle

"Well, she's okay I guess" Linda says, trying to scratch her cheek with her wings, she winces and sneezes, shaking her head "I mean I could do without the pruning, but whatever"

"OH well I love not being alone anymore" Titania says nodding "So yes, I'd say I do enjoy her company, even if she doesn't always enjoy mine"

"Oh that's good" I say nodding "Because if you weren't getting along I'd have to do something about it now wouldn't I?"

"If I didn't get along with her, I'd just leave, like I always did" Linda says dully, frowning slightly, before she smirks "besides, it's not like you could, anyways"

"Oh you know" I say as Miranda starts to chat with Angeline, probably getting to know her "I've always wondered, what did you do before you got here"

"Flew" She says, sounding a bit annoyed "Lived, not much else, really, aren't I boring?"

"Oh come on there has to be more to it then that" I say, grabbing her arm, leaning in close as she leans away from me

"Yeah, I mean, you had to have gotten all those scars from somewhere" Titania says, grabbing her other arm, as Linda glares at her and snarls for a second, before she sighs, and pulls her slime covered wing out of me, shaking it with a look of disgust on her face "You know, the ones all over your back?"

"Yeah I lived, look, if you really want to know, I'll tell you later, I just really don't want to talk about it now" She says, smiling a fake smile as she looks at Titania "Okay? It's...a tough story to tell"

"Got it" Titania says as I sigh and walk over to Miranda and Angeline.

"So have any good scares lately?" I ask as I look up at the floating ghost girl

"Well I made a viper and a little mouse run for the hills, made a poor wittle Lily lose a few petals" She says running her hands down herself to, well where she starts to turn to mist
cont
>>
>>44396299
Or where her body ends right now...I've noticed that she tends to look a bit less clear sometimes...hmm.

She bites one of her nails, as she sticks her thumbs under her lips, shuddering with a groan of ecstasy as she shakes her head

"A..and I really scared this itsy bitty spider and when that no head came around to try and stop her crying with kind words" She says, looking she's getting fucked by the invisible man from how much pleasure she's having just remembering this "And I..I scared her head right o..off aaaaaaaaahehehehahahaha"

"...that's kind of mean" Miranda says, sounding a angry just hearing what Angeline did "I mean I can get most of that, scaring people, but a little girl"

"Oh it'll teach her to stay away from the dead part of school, I'm one of the kinder souls there you know" Angeline says, sounding a bit guilty from getting called about by Miranda "I mean...I just didn't want her to get hurt"

"Suuure" I say, sighing as I turn to the thoroughly upset Miranda "So what were you doing here anyways?"

"I already told you, my roommate was acting weird, so I came here" She says shrugging "She seemed a bit more,er you know when dogs get all riled up? kind of like that, it was freaking me out"

"Oh, well I hope what's ever going on with her ends soon" I say shrugging as we get to the barely closed door to my room "Oh and I nearly forgot, How was your day Titania?"

"Oh, it was okay, you know besides being stripped by a ghost" She says with an annoyed look on her face as I slowly push the door open "Say do you want to get some snacks before we do this...snacks always help me come up with stories at least"

"Eh I think we still have enough left from awhile ago" I say shrugging as I walk into the room, and See Baba bottling something in the corner as Kandence looks at me, covering her mouth "Heeey Kandence...what did she do to you?"

Her tongue flicks out, her fangs pointing out of her lips as her tails rattles.

cont

"Say whay
>>
>>44396443
"I just took a bit of venom" Baba says quickly as I glare at her, dropping her little glass vial as she waves her hand around in a panic "It didn't hurt or anything, I.. I was just curious"

What do you do?
[] Scold baba
[] scare her
[] Comfort snake
[] Share your tank with Miranda
[] get some snacks real quick
[] Let everyone get comfy, and start telling a story
[]Wait, what did you mean about "Like a dog getting all riled up?" Miranda?
[] write in
>>
>>44396475
>[] Comfort snake
>[] Share your tank with Miranda
>[] Let everyone get comfy, and start telling a story
>>
>>44396475
>[] Scold baba
>[] scare her
>[] Comfort snake
>>
>>44396475
>[] Scold baba
>[] scare her
>[] Comfort snake
>>
>>44396475
>[] Scold baba
>[] Comfort snake
>>
>>44396475
>[] Comfort snake
>>
I keep glaring at her, squinting my eyes more as I slowly walk over to her, raising and stretching up as the little witch shrinks down, her smile turning into a frown of fear as I clench my fists, and smile, teeth and fangs rowing my lips as my twists and grows, the edges of it twirls into a spiral as two extra sets of eyes rise to my surface, above my real pair and on my cheeks.

Baba shivers, covering her head and pushing the edge of her hat over her eyes as she starts to try to appologize, but just makes a bunch of rambling noises as I lean towards her and sigh, my voices making it sound like a spiteful hiss, played back and recorded over and over until it was just a shrill static shriek.

She whimpers and I gasp, realizing I'm scaring her. My I drop back down and hug her. She sighs, angrily as she looks down at her now slime coated dress, shaking her her head.

"Why do you always have to do this kind of thing" She asks "Still I have to admit that was rather...exciting to see the facade break and"

I let go of her, as she starts to giggle teasingly as I walk over to Kandence, to make sure she's okay, She looks up at me and smiles. I pat her on the shoulder and smile sweatly

"Don't worry, I won't let her do that to you ever again" I say turning back to Baba "Okay?"

She nods and I turn back to Kandence, who smirking and giggling under her breath now

"Now, lets get ready for some stories" I say as I turn to my tank to rest in it, and See Miranda peeking out of the side of it. I sigh and smile

"Can you scootch over?" I ask as I hear Linda start to introduce herself to Kandence as Titania sits on the edge of her bed, as far away from Baba as possible

"Yeah I was just...wait, you're letting me stay in here?!" She says, suddenly shouting excitedly "..of..of course just, it's going to be tight isn't it?"

"I don't care" I say as I press my hands against the edge and flow in "Besides, I'd like to sit..er flow next to you?"

"Puddle?" Miranda says
cont
>>
>>44396755
offering a word for what this is "Set, maybe?"

"Like I said, whatever" I say as I lean over the side of my tank, wobbling it and making Miranda giggle happily as I put my fist to my mouth and cough, getting everyone's attention "Okay, now that you're all paying attention, lets begin"

What story do you tell?
[] A very dramatized version of meeting Linda
[] The terrifying saint nick
[]rambling about your little sister
[] try to remember something norse
[] A love story of two slimes
[] about a little witch who kept pressing and annoying a demon
[] A snake who was...er brave and stuff, I guess
[] Make up a story about Titania
[] write in
>>
>>44396804
>[] A very dramatized version of meeting Linda
>>
>>44396804
>[] A snake who was...er brave and stuff, I guess
>>
>>44396804
>[]rambling about your little sister
>>
>>44396804
>[]rambling about your little sister
>>
>>44396804
that or a krampus story
>>
>>44396804
>[] A love story of two slimes
>>
>>44396804
>>
But what kind of story do I tell? I mean I'm not a really creative person, and losing my brain did kind of make it a bit harder to actually hold a train of thought. I sigh and look up, and see Linda trying to shake out a bit of slime from her wings. I grin widely and take a deep breath as I stand up, Miranda looking at me as my stomach bubbles with air a howling wind makes it nice and dramatic.

"Once upon a time" I begin

What do you say
[] there was, a lonely harpy, far to big for her egg, driven from her home by the storm that chased her, separating her from everyone but it's cold and darkness
[] The unholy spawn of an eagle and a demon spread darkness over the lands, washing the fields with rain and cracking the sky with thunder
[] I met a really, really big bird
[] A angry harpy looked for a fight, trailed by storms and wind, summoned and trawled up from her own anger
[] write in
>>
>>44397002
>[] I met a really, really big bird
>>
>>44397002
>[] A angry harpy looked for a fight, trailed by storms and wind, summoned and trawled up from her own anger
>>
>>44397002
>[] there was, a lonely harpy, far to big for her egg, driven from her home by the storm that chased her, separating her from everyone but it's cold and darkness
>>
>>44397002
[] I met a really, really big bird
[] A angry harpy looked for a fight, trailed by storms and wind, summoned and trawled up from her own anger
>>
>>44397002
>[] The unholy spawn of an eagle and a demon spread darkness over the lands, washing the fields with rain and cracking the sky with thunder
>>
>>44397002
>[] The unholy spawn of an eagle and a demon spread darkness over the lands, washing the fields with rain and cracking the sky with thunder
>[] A angry harpy looked for a fight, trailed by storms and wind, summoned and trawled up from her own anger
>>
"A angry harpy, Looking for a fight, trailed by storms and wind, summoned and trawled up from her own anger" I say, lowering the pitch of my voice as I lean over the edge of my tank, and grin widely and no doubt madly as Linda looks at me and sighs, no doubt expecting me to say a whole lot of bad about her "and I met a really really big bird"

Titania stifles a giggle, Baba Sighs and shakes her head, Linda tilts her head, And Kandence looks like she's on the edge of her seat, while Miranda raises her hand, trying to ask a question.

What do you say?
[] Of course, while I do like a bit of rain, a storms a little much, so I went out looking for the harpy causing the trouble
[] Er, sorry, a slime was caught in the storm and tried to kindly ask the harpy to stop, but instead she threw lightning at the poor, innocent, beautiful slime
[] her storm awoke a slumbering demon, with ten voices, by ten, and ten again, and it was quite upset
[]A brave knight went out to stop the storm, as it was tearing up the kingdom and making the princess ill
[] What?
[] write in
>>
>>44397212
>[] her storm awoke a slumbering demon, with ten voices, by ten, and ten again, and it was quite upset
>>
>>44397212
What do you say?
[] Of course, while I do like a bit of rain, a storms a little much, so I went out looking for the harpy causing the trouble
[] Er, sorry, a slime was caught in the storm and tried to kindly ask the harpy to stop, but instead she threw lightning at the poor, innocent, beautiful slime
>>
>>44397212
>[] Er, sorry, a slime was caught in the storm and tried to kindly ask the harpy to stop, but instead she threw lightning at the poor, innocent, beautiful slime
>[] What?
>>
>>44397212
>[]A brave knight went out to stop the storm, as it was tearing up the kingdom and making the princess ill
>>
>>44397212
>[] her storm awoke a slumbering demon, with ten voices, by ten, and ten again, and it was quite upset
>>
>>44397212
>[]A brave knight went out to stop the storm, as it was tearing up the kingdom and making the princess ill
Obviously it woke a brave demon knight, those are the best.
>>
Oh shit, I said I met her...er crap I didn't mean to let that slip out, dammit it, I can still fix this, just pretend it didn't happen and keep talking, they won't notice!

"Waaait, hold up, I wasn't look for a fight I was just looking for a" Linda says, crossing her wings and staring at me angrily, I raise my arms up and take a deep breath, my cheeks and stomach puffing out as I try to talk before she can, as Miranda waves her hand in the air trying to get my attention

"And the storm that followed her awoke a slumbering demon, with ten voice by ten and ten again, and it was quite upset at being woken up by such a thing" I say quickly, letting all the air out with a sigh.

"I think I've heard this before" Titania says with a knowing smile "But continue on"

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself Lucy" Kandence sighs as she coils her tail around herself

"Luuuucy" Miranda whimpers

"Well I must say this is a very nice story" baba says nodding

"What?" Linda asks tilting her head "Okay can you hold up for a second?"

What do you do?
[] answer questions
[] Listen for a bit
[] Now the demon, though old as dirt itself, was only so filled and permeated with anger because her..its pet snake was endangered by the storm's cold
[] Of course the demon also wanted a fight and walked into an open field to challenge the harpy
[]The harpy saw the demon and instantly went on the attack
[] the two met and shard a nice conversation about the world
[] what miranda?
[] write in
>>
>>44397401
>[] answer questions
>[] Of course the demon also wanted a fight and walked into an open field to challenge the harpy
>[]The harpy saw the demon and instantly went on the attack
>>
>>44397401
>[] Of course the demon also wanted a fight and walked into an open field to challenge the harpy
>[] what miranda?
>>
>>44397401
>[] answer questions
>[] Listen for a bit
>[] what miranda?
>>
>>44397401
>[] answer questions
>[] Listen for a bit
>[] what miranda?
>>
>>44397401
>[] answer questions
>[] Listen for a bit
>[] Now the demon, though old as dirt itself, was only so filled and permeated with anger because her..its pet snake was endangered by the storm's cold
>>
"What?" I ask stopping my story "and what do want to ask Miranda, while we're at it?"

"Demon?" Linda says flapping one of her wings "what's that all about, I mean you may be annoying but I wouldn't go so far as to call you a demon"

"Why didn't you tell me this story before?" Miranda whimpers, smacking my shoulder gently

"Well, I'll tell you after you tell me and Titania about how you got those scars of yours" I say shrugging "Oh come on, I don't tell stories, and it never came up"

"Well you're doing pretty good of it I think" Titania says, with a motherly smile on her face "I honestly I enjoy it so far"

"It'd be better if It wasn't about me" Linda sighs

"Oh come on, having a story about you is a pretty awesome thing to have" Miranda huffs

"BWAAH" Angeline shouts as she reapears making Kandence shriek in surprise as she chuckles "Er...oh did I miss it oh I'm sooo sorry I got a little distracted with this uh...um, well I think it was a mimic, she actually liked being scared and...sorry"

I sigh angrily and hold up my hands as I take another deep breath.

"Of course the demon also wanted a fight" I say holding my hands out a bit with some weird motion as my voices speak in a kind of out of sync unison "and walked into an open field to challenge the harpy, the harpy saw the demon and instantly went of the attack"

Linda sighs angrily and I smirk

What do you say?
[] striking with lighting as she flew through the sky, the demon could not fight back in any meaingful way
[] the demon fought back with magic and spouts of sulfur smelling flame, the sky torn open to bits as they battled
[] And fell to the floor, tripping on nothing
[] the demon however, decided it be easier if she was nice and gave the poor thing a hug
[] Sorry Linda, I'm bending it a little aren't I, want to help *linda will like you better*
[] write in
>>
>>44397730
>[] striking with lighting as she flew through the sky, the demon could not fight back in any meaingful way
>[] Sorry Linda, I'm bending it a little aren't I, want to help *linda will like you better*
>>
>>44397730
>[] striking with lighting as she flew through the sky, the demon could not fight back in any meaingful way
>[] the demon however, decided it be easier if she was nice and gave the poor thing a hug
>[] Sorry Linda, I'm bending it a little aren't I, want to help *linda will like you better*
>>
>>44397730
>[] the demon fought back with magic and spouts of sulfur smelling flame, the sky torn open to bits as they battled
>>
>>44397730
>[] the demon fought back with magic and spouts of sulfur smelling flame, the sky torn open to bits as they battled
>>
>>44397730
>[] the demon however, decided it be easier if she was nice and gave the poor thing a hug
>>
"Sorry Linda" I say with a weak whimper, it isn't the nicest thing to be making her look like a battle hungry and cheap shotting bitch "I'm bending it a little aren't I? but it's just to make a good story, since it was actually kind of boring wasn't it"

"Yeah I get it" Linda says nodding, smiling slightly "and I do like it, just, stop making me look like such a bitch"

"I can't promise much, since I'm making it up as I go along" I say shrugging "but I'll try my best"

"SO can you get back to telling the story?" Miranda asks impatiently, poking my face

Linda nods and smiles
*She now considers you a friend, if an annoying one*

"Now where was I?" I ask tilting my head,,my slimey hair flowing into the pool of me "Ah yeah, striking as she flew through the sky, the demon could not fight back in any meaningful way"

WHat do you say?
[] But then, the demon threw itself at the harpy, and split into several imps
[] the demon tired, from dodging the fury of the sky, and the harpy landed, to make sure it was okay as it feel to its kness
[] And then, the storm turned on the harpy, striking it from the sky
[] Well, at least until it found a HARPOON CANNON
[] write in
>>
>>44397906
>[] But then, the demon threw itself at the harpy, and split into several imps
>>
>>44397906
>[] But then, the demon threw itself at the harpy, and split into several imps
>>
"But then, the demon, with a great leap through the air that shook the very ground itself, threw itself at the harpy, straight through the wall of hail that filled the skies as a bolt ran between the two" I say, rising up to become more imposing as a flash of thunder flashes outside, I stoop back down and look a Linda, who shakes her head, I take another deep breath and let it out

"The demon split into imps, so many imps, that" I say, looking at Titania, who's giggling as Baba watches me, looking a bit bored.

Kandence sits up, shaking as Angeline gives her a back rub,

"Oh don't worry, I'm listening" the ghost says giving me a thumbs up

"Stop bullying the snake" Miranda says angrily, looking like she's about to growl "For one second, at least"

What do you say
[] the harpy was dragged to the ground, and the imps started to tease her like a bunch of kids
[] Kissed the Harpy, which led to of course...
[]they could ride in the harpies pockets, which they did
[]the Harpy threw off with a quick spin and a proud huff
[] the harpy was burried in them
[] Yeah, can you tease someone else for awhile Angeline
[] Bored Baba?
[] Thanks Miranda
[] write in
>>
>>44398109
[] the harpy was burried in them
[] Yeah, can you tease someone else for awhile Angeline
[] Bored Baba?
[] Thanks Miranda
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>44398134
sure I'll go with this
>>
>>44398109
>[] Yeah, can you tease someone else for awhile Angeline
>[] Bored Baba?
>[] Thanks Miranda
>>
"The harpy was buried in them" I say happily "And that was the end of that, and can you tease someone else for awhile Angeline?, also thanks Miranda for calling her out""

"Oh sure thing, be right back, please don't wait for me to get back" She says happily as she fades away in the air "okaaaay"

"Don't mention it" Miranda says happily, nodding as she leans against the edge of my tanks

"Did I bore you or something Baba?' I ask tilting my head

"No, I just have heard plenty of stories like it before" She yawns

"Yeah but you could still and try to listen" Kandence says sternly, as her tail rattles behind her

"I could very well, and I did, I just didn't pretend to be excited for it" Baba says, shaking her head

"Sooo, does someone else tell a story, or are we done here" Linda asks, yawning as she leans back against Kandence, who hisses in surprise

"Oh we can stick around for awhile" Titania says "even if we aren't telling stories"

"...Yeah we could" Linda says nodding slowly "If we wanted to"

"oh come on stick around for a little" Miranda says before suddenly the room goes cold for a moment as the wind howls outside

and then gets louder, and louder, and I realize that isn't the wind howling at all, it's someone howling, very very loudly, like a metal singer

What do you do?
[] look out the wind
[] Cling to Miranda
[] Keep Kandence calm
[] ANGELINE!!!
[] Baba?
[] HEY LINDA, LETS CHECK THAT OUT!!
[] SHUT THE HELL UP WE'RE TELLING STORIES IN HERE
[] write in

Also, sorry in advance, but today's thread is going to be short, as I just learned I have to do something pretty soon
>>
>>44398332
[] Keep Kandence calm
[] ANGELINE!!!
>>
>>44398332
>[] Cling to Miranda
>[] Keep Kandence calm
>>
>>44398332
>[] Keep Kandence calm
>[] look out the wind
>>
>>44398332
>[] Keep Kandence calm
>[] HEY LINDA, LETS CHECK THAT OUT!!
>>
>>44398332
>[] Keep Kandence calm
>[] look out the wind
>>
"It's just the wind" I say as Kandence retreats under her coils, her tail rattling as she whimpers "the weather has been terrible all day, don't worry about it"

"Yeah, it really, really has" Miranda says with a solemn nod "I got frozen solid earlier today"

"But that doesn't sound like the wind" Kandence blubbers and wails "it doesn't sound like the wind at all"

"Well, nature makes plenty of strange noises" Titania says "But you are right that really doesn't sound like anything that could come from this world"

"TITANIA!" I shout angrily, the big titted fairy looking away with her hand on her cheek a she looks really guilty

"But she is right" Linda says shrugging as she stands up "Wind doesn't sound like that, and trust me, I know my wind"

"Well maybe you should lay of the mexican" Miranda says, giggling as she sticks her tongue out

Linda sighs and I shake my head, pulling myself out of the tank.

"Look, I'll go and prove it's just the wind making that...horrifying noise" I say as I run my left hand through and into my hair "So stop scaring Kandence"

"Oh stop lying" Baba says, resting her head in her hands as I walk over to the window, crawling on the little aclove the television is on and pull the curtains away "it'll only make it worse later"

I blink, the window is frozen solid, and I can barely see out of it, and what I can see looks like a snow storm

What do you do?
[] Lie
[] Take Linda outside to see what is going
[] Tell the truth
[] Uuuuh, Baba?
[] Greaaaaaat
[] Lick it 1d20
[] write in

Actually, I don't have to do the thing as soon as I thought....sooo
>>
>>44398505
>[] Take Linda outside to see what is going
>[] Tell the truth
>>
>>44398505
[] Take Linda outside to see what is going
[] Tell the truth
[] Uuuuh, Baba?
[] Greaaaaaat
>>
>>44398505
>[] Take Linda outside to see what is going
>[] Tell the truth
>[] Uuuuh, Baba?
>[] Greaaaaaat
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44398505
>[] Lick it 1d20

YOLO
>>
>>44398543
god dammit anon, you just HAD to push the button.
>>
>>44398543
I REGRET NOTHING

>>44398568
But of course.
>>
>>44398505
>] Take Linda outside to see what is going
>[] Tell the truth
>[] Uuuuh, Baba?
>[] Greaaaaaat
>>
"Oh, it's frozen solid" I laugh, nervously as I back away from the window "Uuuh, baba, do you have any idea what could be doing this?"

"Hmm, well, do have such an effect at our age" She says, lifting her witch hat up as she sighs and shakes her head "Well our current age, I'd say it'd either be A Jotun, or some other creature of the cold, maybe a Yuki onna...If"

"Of course if" I sigh, shaking my head as I crawl away from the window

"W..what are you two talking about?" Kandence asks, peeking out from her blanket at the end of her bed, slithering around Titania "I mean, I know girls like us can do some weird things but...I mean they can't do something like this..why are you being so grim about it"

Kandence whimpers and curls up under her blanket again.

"Yeah what are you two talking about over there?" Miranda ask tilting her head

"If it wasn't for the howl" Babba sighs shaking her head "and theirs only one creature I could think that could be connected to it"

"Wendigo?" I ask leaning closer to her, feeling a bit of cold fear grab my heart

"Ye...what? No they can't control ice and cold like this" Baba sighs shaking her head "But then again, neither does the beast I'm thinking off"

"Hey, both of you, stop screwing around" Titania says as she tries to find where Kandence is under her coils to comfort her "Your scaring her"

"We aren't and you know we aren't" I say, shaking my head "Come on Linda lets, go see what the hell is"

*Crack*

the window shatters and breaks, falling to the floor and freezing air rushes into the room with howling wind

What do you do?
[] Get Kandence out of here 1d20
[] Cover it with yourself 1d20
[] Leap out of it 1d20
[] write in
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44398688
>[] Get Kandence out of here 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44398688
>[] Cover it with yourself 1d20
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44398688
>[] Get Kandence out of here 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44398688
[] Cover it with yourself 1d20
>>
I bounce off the little balcony behind the tv, landing on the floor with a splash as I land head first on the floor, reforming my body as quickly as I can, rushing over the already cold tiles and to the bed so fast, a few drops fly off of me as I stop on a dime.

I reach down, grabbing the blanket with both hands, and then a few more I form out of my body, grabbing the edge of the blanket. I pull up as I turn and rush to the door, lifting the snake, somehow carrying her behind me.
I wince, she's going to hit the door

And then she doesn't, managing to twist and coil around through the door frame

What do you do?
[] make sure she's okay
[] Take her to the nurse
[] keep her bundled up 1d20
[] Find a warm place 1d20
[] write in

Oh I can get one or two more updates done before I have to go
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44398897
[] make sure she's okay
[] keep her bundled up 1d20
[] Find a warm place 1d20
>>
Rolled 2, 12 = 14 (2d20)

>>44398897
>What do you do?
>[] make sure she's okay
>[] keep her bundled up 1d20
>[] Find a warm place 1d20
>>
I need...I need to find some place warm, nice and warm and cozy to Keep Kandence from freezing, to keep her safe and well for the time being. I feel my body start to harden and thicken from the cold.

"Lucy?!" Kandence shouts in confusion "Wh..what...a.are you doooing?"

She yawns, and I see a door open, as girl with the lower legs of goat tries to walk out it, I rush past her, she yelps in surprise as I run past her and Kandence tail narowely misses slamming into her chest, which I imagine would hurt like a motherfucker.

I sigh,

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" the fawn girl screams, turning around as I see a girl with scales change colors to match the wall with a gasp of surprise "ARE YOU CRAZY"

"The window in my room broke" I say panting as I lay on top of the blanket and Kandence, to stop her getting out as she starts to trash around with much more liveliness and ferocity "And my roommate is cold blooded"

"Oh" the girl say sounding guilty "...I'm..sorry but could you, get out of our room!?"

"Aww" Kandence says as she tries to find a way to get out of the blanket bundle "That's sweet, but can you, LET ME GET OUT OF THIS"

Her head, pops out, her long black hair in a mess, hanging and sticking out in the sides as her brown skin looks a bit redder from the effort she took to get out and

What do you do?
[] hug her
[] Push her back in it 1d20
[] Kiss
[]Pet her head
[] let her out
[] write

Okay, so, a member of my rogue trader group just got me a fucking powerfist for my ork!
>>
>>44399109
>[] hug her
>[] let her out
>>
>>44399109
[] hug her
[] let her out
>>
>>44399109
>[]Pet her head
>[] let her out
>>
I hug her tightly, squeezing her and staining her blanket with slime as I whimper and try to hang onto her as I reabsorb my extra hands and let her out. She glares at me for a second, and then smiles and hugs me back, squeezing me with her tail as it coils around me and the fawn girl groans angrily

"Thank you" Kandence says softly "t..thank you so much Lucy...for everything"

"Well you're one of my best my friends, why would I just leave you to freeze?" I ask as I try to get out of her coils, but they squeeze around me tighter

"No, I mean for everything" She says, like she's about to cry "for being such a good friend, even though..I'm me"

"Oh well, you're my friend like I said" I say as I hug her back

"Okay, that's really sweet" the fawn girl says angrily "but can you find some place else to hide"

"SHhh, they're having a moment" the chameleon girl says

What do you do?
[] leave
[] Stay and hug her
[] say she helped you to
[] kiss her
[]ask her to let go
[] write in
>>
>>44399269
>[] say she helped you to
>>
>>44399269
[] say she helped you to
>>
>>44399269
>[]ask her to let go
>>
>>44399269
>>
"Well, you helped me to you know?"I say smiling happily as I look up at her

"How did I help you?" She asks "I've always just stayed inside and been..you know"

"You aren't a burden to me, if it wasn't because of you, I probably would've became depressed about this whole thing, but you made me realize, that losing my body wasn't all that be honest" I say seriously and sternly "Well Miranda helped to, But you were the biggest part of it"

She smiles, and starts crying, holding me tight, squeezing me to the point some of me seeps out of her coils

And we'll end here
I've archvied
and must go
to ork
>>
>>44399455
thanks for running
>>
>>44399455
good run
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.