[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Civ part 9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 800x800
Killing some Orcs edition

Hello everyone and welcome to ShitterNormie's Machine Civ part 9!
>What's happening in the civ Shitter?
Excellent question anon! We are the head AI of a group of drones and multi-purpose machines. Remember anon...if the main AI is destroyed the civ is lost!
>Where are we Shitter?
We are located in the side of a volcano. Our base (which can be given a new name) was built by our old masters: The gnomes. They're dead now because of orcs. But here we are! We are a large super computer that is position in the center of the main room of the volcano-side base. However, we have developed a battle suit that we can travel around in. So far the current rooms we have are 1 door leading to the outside world, 1 drone building facility, 1 machine building facility, 1 steel mine, 1 generator room, 1 Machine of Burden building facility, 1 Copybot building facility and 1 vehicle building facility. We only have one current ally at the moment: the gnolls who have been graced with our gift of being transformed into a superior mechanical version. We might get another ally rather soon in the form of the skaven
>Did anything happen last time Shitter?
Quite a lot happened actually! The troll cave was repurposed into a second base, a new room was unlocked: the vehicle room, you made contact with the skaven and managed to scare the one you caught into telling the truth,scouting was done on the Orc encampment and battle plans were being discussed, and research on a PSC went nowhere!
>How do I get started!?!?!?
Just suggest two actions at the end of the IMMEDIATE CHECKUP. All choices' success will be determined by a 1d20 roll that I will do on my desk and tell you guys. (Rolled 15,2)
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 900x540
Rhinoceros Pouncer

IMMEDIATE UNIT CHECKUP INITIATED

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (6, base 1)(7 base 2), 16 gunner drones(8 base 1,)(8 base 2), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 base 1), 12 inferno drones (6 base 1)(6 base 2), 1 #11(1 base 1), 10 laser drones (5 base 1)(5 base 2)
>Machines of Burden: 2 Trade Caravan Machines of Burden (1 base 1)(1 base 2)
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research) (2 base 1)( base 2)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 3 Trollbots (2 base 1)(1 base 1) (Pond Stalker Copybot natural research 65%) (PSC technical research 65%)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls (well armed) (GV)
>Turrets: 1 Heavy Machine Gun Turret (1 base 1)
>Vehicles: 0 motorbikes, 0 drilling machines , 0 gigantic drilling machines
>S.A.L.L.Y. 2.0: current body: Mobile attack mother (1 GV)
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 weapons/upgrades: assault rifle, inferno flamethrower, 6 mini-missiles, 2 laser eyes
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 power: 90% (staying in one place +25%, moving places/manual labor -10%, fighting -25%)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot
>>
It begins.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 411x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 411x472
Rad-Stabber

IMMEDIATE STATUS UPDATE INITIATED

>Power supply: decent
>Weapons we can produce: Laser pistols and rifles
>Moral: Your bots feel secure (#6 is a little scared of trolls[what a wuss])
>Religion: The Mechanical Mother
>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine building machine, 1 drone builder/repair machine, 1 generator room (decent), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked), 1 vehicle building facility
>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Magma wastes, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost, Northern Orc plains, Southern crablands (Coral plateaus and a sand/pond lidded plain), The eastern eleven forest
>Locations that we have heard about: The Skaven underway
>Bases: Volcano main base, Gnoll village, Troll cave 2.0
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 125 steel, 95 copper, 55 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 150 iron
What would you like to accomplish now (2 actions)?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x921
Daily Orc routine

>Wake up quite early and eat from the communal stew prepared by the Orc wives
>The men leave with half of the pouncers to go hunting for more meat. Yesterday's pouncers are switched out for today's. Pouncers are switched out every two days to keep them energized
>While the men are gone the Orc women craft heavy armor, swords, shields, and axes
>While the men and women are busy doing that the spare pouncers sleep
>While the pouncers do that the Orc children work in the mines infer the whip of an overseer. All Orc children work in the mines
>The Orc men return from their hunt and eat from the dinner, communist stew
>The nightly orc wrestling competitions are held after dinner
>Right before bed all orcs spend time training their pouncers and teaching their kids how to smith and/or hunt
>Everyone goes to sleep for 4 hours while the spare pouncers guard the village
>>
>>44347641
Finish Research on PSC

Build more Laser Drones
>>
ITS.
TIME.
FOR.
EXTERMINATION.
Wait, not. we need to build up some troops.

Build up a lot of troops. And a massive digging machine.

All in favor?
>>
File: 42.png (329 KB, 384x492) Image search: [Google]
42.png
329 KB, 384x492
Also Shitter, are we allowed to request special bots?
I'd like a sadistic doctor-robot what wants to experiment on organics.
>>
>>44347926
If everyone supports your suggestion than yes

(Rolled 15,7)

Research is finally finished on the Pond Stalkerbots. You could not find a way to make their movement completely silent on metal/rocky surfaces but they are practically silent on dirt. The machines themselves are covered in latex so no water can get through and their claws are tipped with platinum. They stand at an impressive 15 feet and have menacing, glowing eyes. Only a fool wouldn't be scared of such a beast. (+1 PSC, -5 platinum, -30 copper, -50 steel). Work is also put into building a gigantic drilling vehicle. The tip of the drill is covered in platinum and the rest of the machine is made of cheap, easy to find iron. (GDV construction 50%, -50 iron, -10 platinum, -25 copper)
>>

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (6, base 1)(7 base 2), 16 gunner drones(8 base 1,)(8 base 2), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 base 1), 12 inferno drones (6 base 1)(6 base 2), 1 #11(1 base 1), 10 laser drones (5 base 1)(5 base 2)
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research) (2 base 1)( base 2)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 3 Trollbots (2 base 1)(1 base 1) 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (1 base1)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Vehicles: 0 motorbikes, 0 drilling machines , 0 gigantic drilling machines (GDM construction 50%)
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 weapons/upgrades: assault rifle, inferno flamethrower, 6 mini-missiles, 2 laser eyes
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 power: 90% (staying in one place +25%, moving places/manual labor -10%, fighting -25%)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot
>>

>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine building machine, 1 drone builder/repair machine, 1 generator room (decent), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked), 1 vehicle building facility
>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Magma wastes, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost, Northern Orc plains, Southern crablands (Coral plateaus and a sand/pond lidded plain), The eastern eleven forest
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 75 steel, 50 copper, 40 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 100 iron
>>
>>44347952
if all are in favor, he'd be #42

A sadistic machine who love experimenting on organics and seeing what makes them tic. Any time the Machines find another organic species he'll watch to take it apart. Literally. Some times while its still awake to see how it reacts.

>>44347994
Construct more combat able bots.

Plan digging out from under the Orks, see if we can logically predict the best possible course of action.
>>
>>44348032
Seems like a plan.
>>
File: activate.png (566 KB, 1220x912) Image search: [Google]
activate.png
566 KB, 1220x912
>>44348081
Yee

Hopfully more friends will show up soon
>>
>>44348174
⬇️↘️️↗️⬆️
>>
can someone post the previous threads?
>>
>>44348223
Good job Shitter.

Instead of doing logical calculations maybe we should mine some more. We are getting a bit low.
All in agreement?
>>
Rolled 9,9)

DUBS

Construction on more combat-orientated robots seems like a plan. With the upcoming Orc tribe of 'Unt n' mine's demise you feel like you should be prepared. The construction of laser bots, your counter to the orcs, is focused and a few of them are produced. However, the constant complaining about imperfections that the new laser drones did caused any other work to be halted. (+10 laser drones, -25 steel, -10 copper). Some scouting is about to be done but before you are able to send out some drones, skaven pour out of their tunnel into Troll Cave 2.0. There appears to be Rad-Stabber at the lead, a skaven addressed in a hazmat suit who seems to have a few too many limbs, a skaven dressed as some sort of assassin, a skaven covered in heavy armor and an impressive headdress, 20 well-armed rats, and an uncountable amount of normal skaven.
>>
>Rad-Stabber: "I told the council about you metal men. Now get this bomb off of me!"
"Later Rad-Stabber. I must speak with your council right now."
>Rad-Stabber: * disgruntled grumbling sounds*
>Silent-Knife: "Hello there metal man, I am Silent-Knife of the assassins' branch of the skaven council. This is Crowd-Silencer of the army branch and Glowing-Incisor of the radiation branch."
"It is a pleasure to meet you all. I assume that you have heard my offer and wish to discuss it?"
>Glowing-Incisor: "Yes we have heard about your offer. We will accept. On normal circumstances we would only give you the radiation because it would most likely kill you. However, you lot seem to be immune to any sort of rad-poisoning. In return for advanced technology we will teach you our knowledge regarding radiation."
"That is most excellent! I do feel like you could do a bit more for us now can't you?"
>Crowd-Silencer(DUBS): "Oh I assume so. You can have Rad-Stabber as a slave. We don't want the little fuckup anyways. Also, you can request our military to help you before a battle. Depending on the pay and the circumstances we just might."
>Rad-Stabber: "HEY! WHAT NOW?"
The skaven then retreated within their tunnel and left Rad-Stabber with you. He was swiftly given a collar with a leash that was held by a Trollbot constantly. His complaining and pleading is quite obnoxious. (NEW ALLY: The Skaven!, +1 Rad-Stabber, Trading with the skaven is now an option!, Requesting skaven aid in battles is now an option! [Skaven troops will only help if you have the advantage and pay them accordingly])
>>

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (6, base 1)(7 base 2), 16 gunner drones(8 base 1,)(8 base 2), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 base 1), 12 inferno drones (6 base 1)(6 base 2), 1 #11(1 base 1), 20 laser drones (15 base 1)(5 base 2)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 3 Trollbots (2 base 1)(1 base 1) 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (1 base1)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Vehicles: 0 motorbikes, 0 drilling machines , 0 gigantic drilling machines (GDM construction 50%)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot, (*) Rad-Stabber
>>

>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes), Skaven (Skaven trade available) (Skaven military help available)
>Locations that we have heard about:The Skaven underway
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 50 steel, 40 copper, 40 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 100 iron
>>
>>44348616
>>44348643

Quick recap, what were the orks numbers? It was... a lot, if I remember right.

Oh also, Mine some more resources.
>>
>>44348676
150 males
100 females
50 kids
60 Rhinoceros Pouncers
>>
File: cyberman3.jpg (24 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
cyberman3.jpg
24 KB, 500x353
>>44348713
Okay

Do females do any sort of fighting, that we know of? I'm plotting. huehuehuehuehue

Anyway, if all are in favor, mine resources.

Study Rad-Stabber
Perhaps ask if he would like to be

U̹̪ͧͥ͐̌ͥ̾̓́̕ͅ ̷̲̬ͥ̿̄͆̕͡P̲̻͎͙ͯ͝ ̸̢̬̜͍͎̜͇̞͗͆͆Ğ̺̥̬̜̽̈́̋̀͟ ͕̰͍̼͑̈́͌ͮ̒͑̀̐R̡̺͚̒̃͆̓̌͂ ̶̦̱̼͉͎͈͍͆ͨͧ̿̓͛͆Ä̷̺͇̪̗̲́̄̀͢ͅ ̺̰͕̣̮͔͆̓̆ͬͧ̐ͮ͛͡Ď̷͕̝̆̉̚̚̕ ̷̨̠̈̄̃̏̀ͅÊ̡͖̺͉̼̬͔̖ͤͫ̕ ͨ̏ͣͯ̿͗ͣ̚͜͝͏͈͈͈D̤̘̲̥̮̗̳̞̋ͦ ͚̜̫͇̺͗͛̅͟ͅ
>>
>>44348787
All orcs are good fighters. The men are better than the females but the females aren't bad. Even the kids can hold their own
>>
>>44348813
Idea!

Capture a live Ork while the men are out hunting. Capture several of them. See how their weapons and armor hold up against the glorious

M͚̜̰̟̾͋ ̢̰͈̠̟ͬͪͩͯ́̂̄Ȁ̃̅̒̾ ̱͎̲̣̙ͤͤ͒C͉ͤ͛͑̆̽ ͥ̃̋ͫ͂H̩̪̞̟̯̳̤͑̽̔͋ͨ̔͜ ̳̭̼́I̡͛͆̋ͩ̚ ͍̼̳̤̹̑̐͆̾ͭ͢ͅN̦͙̺͙͎̽̉̅̚͝ͅ ͕̼̿ͦ̂E͕ͭ̈̃͊͘ ͊ͩ̆͛̌ͧ

All in favor?
>>
>>44348643
I say we produce a few (slightly lower than normal quality) laser pistols and trade them to the skaven for some radioactive materials.
Also, study Rad-Stabber.
>>
>>44348973
We need more supplies before we begin building laser weapons

How about we mine, and study Rad-Stabber.

Preferably with surgery.

Next round we build lasers to trade

Oh, also, Shitter, are the Orks aware of us? Like, of our existence?
>>
>>44349056
No. Your scouting expeditions have had decent rolls so your scouts were undetected. However, due to the gnolls' inactivity the orcs may go for a raid on the gnoll village like they used to.

(Rolled 10+14)

Since your internal decision making receptors could only make one decision (that didn't require approval from the others) you decide to put everything into mining. All of your robots go on a mining spree. The sound of pick axes hitting stone, drills hammering steel, and Rad-Stabber complaining make your day. (+100 steel, +150 iron, +75 copper, +20 platinum). While this was going on one of your grabber drones studied Rad-Stabber's behavior. He seems to always be active. Wether it be sniffing the air, looking around, or jumping at any loud noise, Rad-Stabber is doing something. (Skaven natural research 10%)
>>

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (6, base 1)(7 base 2), 16 gunner drones(8 base 1,)(8 base 2), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 base 1), 12 inferno drones (6 base 1)(6 base 2), 1 #11(1 base 1), 20 laser drones (15 base 1)(5 base 2)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 3 Trollbots (2 base 1)(1 base 1) 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (1 base1)(Skaven natural research 10%)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot, (*) Rad-Stabber
>>

>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes), Skaven (Skaven trade available) (Skaven military help available)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 200 steel, 115 copper, 60 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 250 iron
>>
>>44349142
>>44349170

Build low quality laser weapons for the skaven.

Finish digging machine.
>>
>>44349279
Supporting.
>>
>>44349326
Anon what are your thoughts on the 'dig their grave' plan that another anon pitched last thread?
>>
(Rolled 18,4)

Trade is an important part of any society. Even if it is with fleshy-rats. A ton of low-quality laser pistols (we're talking 50% chance to misfire) are produced and given to the skaven in return for some knowledge on radiation. Apparently radioactive power requires a material known as uranium or "glowing extra-flesh rocks" as the skaven call it. (Radiation research 25%, +10 uranium, +/- 150 poor laser pistols, -50 iron, -25 copper). Construction is continued on the GDM. A lot of work is done and the machine is almost finished!...up until the drill fell off. Turns out the drill was made WAY too heavy and has to be scrapped all together. (GDM construction 65%, -20 platinum, -75 iron)
>>

>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 3 Trollbots (2 base 1)(1 base 1) 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (1 base1)(Skaven natural research 10%)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>>

>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (Radiation research 25%)(this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 200 steel, 95 copper, 40 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 125 iron, 10 uranium
>>
>>44349454

Perhaps we can modify our radar to detect the radiation given off by this 'uranium' that rats speak of. If we find our own source of it, we won't have to work as closely with the rats.

Yee?

Anyway, I'll leave the second action up to the other anon.
>>
>>44349382
Hmm, it would probably ruin their lives but actually killing a whole village with a sink hole would be hard. Making it big enough to take them all out with out alerting them or having a premature collapse would be extremely hard.
>>
>>44349545
I think we need to research this material further before we start working on detection methods. Those might reveal them selves as we come to understand this substance.

Also, continue poking and prodding Rad-Stabber to better understand our latest set of slav- er allies.
>>
>>44349595
>>44349664

Yeah I've been thinking about that... we'll think of something.

Anyway, studying Rad-Stabber seems like a good idea. If we fully study him, we can

U̱̰̣̚ ̝̳̖̗̜̘̐̄ͧ̿̉͑ͅͅP͇̘̬̗̗̼ͤ ̻̖̩̈́̐͆͑͛̚G̬̩̈͑ͫ̀ͥ̑̇͂ ̭̣̗̹̂̈ͭ͒͂͌R͇̠͛̚ ͎ͪ̄ͫ́̉ͤȀ̟̞͉̔͛ ͎̜̜̽̉̎̿͗̒̎D͕͕͈̟̒ͮͫ̀̂̉ͥ ̖͚̠ͦ̽͋̍̓̎̈́̔Ȇ̼̭̰̰͑ ̻̩͙̟͖̈́̅͗ͪ̃̏̽̚̚

Him, and then all the Rats. Right?
>>
>>44349705
FOR THE GLORY OF THE MACHINE!
>>
̥̱̮͉͓͓̹͐̉ͯͬͨ̚

F̰̀̉ͤ̾̽O̪͓͔̝̪ͥ̈ͫR̦̲̮ͪ̊̔̈́͛̚ ͉͙̙̪͇̂̓͂ͫ͋̏͗ͩͅT͓̘̯̺̥̤̘̅̇ͅH̻̹̬ͬ̑̒̿E̪̪̽̇͌ ͇̟ͫͦͫ͗̊ͥG̫̝̣͖̣͗̾ͨ̄ͩ͋L͎͚̥̘̮ͭͥ͒ͤ̈̊O͎̥͍͇̞͉͓̻̽̈Ŕ̞̱͒ͤ̌͗ͭY̠̜̠̫͕̼͍ͪ͑̔̑ͮ͒͆̚ ̮̟̱̾̉O͚͉͍̺͂̊F̥͓̭̹ͥ̃̉̌ ̭̣̲̬͈̘̩̗͈̏ͤ̏̋̿̊̾̔Ṱ̰̗̓ͤ̿̇̒̉ͧͅH̜̝̳̱̩̰̪͖̋̄ͥ̋̏ͧỂ̗̟̰̝̬̻̱̟̲ ̪̘̺̼̺ͯ̏̓̑ͨͤͦM͕͎̦͈̖̰ͫĀ̭͎͐͆͂ͣ̓̒C̳̃ͬ̎ͬ͂̏̐H͎͉̞̜͒͋͐ͧ̒I͇̥̣̯̺̒̑ͤ̌̊̌͛͂N͉̮͚̤̞͓̭͉̏ͫ͗ͫE̺̬͚̜̟ͥ̇ͨ͂̃!͚͖͚̦͙̐
>>
>>44349757
Welp, rl calls. Going to see the new Star Wars with my bothers. I'll try to keep up on my phone till the movie starts.
>>
(Rolled 13,7)

This radiation intrigues you. The skaven spoke of it as if it was more powerful than the magical gems that fueled you and your robots. They also spoke of it as being A LOT more dangerous. Then again. They ARE dumb rats that probably don't know how to work it properly. More cheap laser pistols are produced. The skaven seem to be eating them up and using them as a warning to other skaven that "hey I can shoot you if you want to steal from me". More knowledge is given to you regarding radiation. Apparently a radioactive generator requires some sort of cooling mechanism to prevent the generator from melting everything around it. Maybe an underground lake would suffice? (Radiation research 50%, +/- 150 laser pistols, +10 uranium, -50 iron, -25 copper) A few more grabber drones are sent to research Rad-Stabber's internal makeup. It seems to be much the same as most fleshies but your drones do learn one thing. Skaven are highly resistant to disease and radiation poisoning. Not like that will matter once they're upgraded. (Skaven natural research 25%)
>>

>>

>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (Radiation research 50%)(this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 200 steel, 70 copper, 40 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 75 iron, 20 uranium
>>
>>44349910

We are going to have to do some mining, if we want to make more shitty laser guns. (maybe make them even shittier, to save on stuff. Ya know?)

Continue studying Rad-stabber while we mine.

Maybe leave him with #42. :D
>>
>>44349961
Last post before we leave, let's hold off on #42 for now. But otherwise this.
>>
>>44350007
Oh fine.
Mining
Studying Rat
>>
>>44349910
Continue GDM construction and mine.
>>
(20,20)

TWENTY DUBS

You start falling into a routine. Make weapons, learn about radiation, and prod Rad-Stabber. Better continue this new tradition! Weapons are produced are given to the rats. As it turns out uranium itself doesn't power the nuclear generator. Fusion cores do. Fusion cores are made out of uranium and steel.(Radiation research 75%, +/- 150 laser pistols, -20 iron, -10 copper, +20 uranium). Apparently skaven are much like gnolls...just weaker. So weak in fact their bodies cannot handle full assimilation without dying. They can handle almost complete assimilation (Robotic limbs, synthetic organs, robotic eyes) but their backstabbing brains must remain. (Skaven natural and technical research completed! TWENTY DUBS). Rad-Stabber is upgraded accordingly and looks more machine than rat. Maybe you could just sell your gift to the skaven under the false name of "extra protection".
>>

>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls (well armed) (GV), 1 upgraded skaven
>>

>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (Radiation research 75%)(this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 200 steel, 10 copper, 40 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 55 iron, 40 uranium
>>
>>44350328
Can we install obedience into their brains, so they will bend to our will?
>>
File: r_a_t_v8_by_xidon.jpg (76 KB, 1063x752) Image search: [Google]
r_a_t_v8_by_xidon.jpg
76 KB, 1063x752
What if we put thier brains into a cybernetic shell? Doctor Who style.
>>
>>44350412
Their brains are already under enough strain from the mechanical parts they currently posses. Anything actually attached to the brain would cause uncontrollable seizures and death. Rad-Stabber had one of those attached to his brain and almost died. Thankfully, it was removed and he was saved.
>>
>>44350399
Let's mine and finish off uranium research.
>>
>>44350564
Damn

Well, how about we offer to

͎͓͍͔̗̣̯̼̅ͪ̎ͨ̈̂ͩͅU͕͖̞̽͗͊̌̃ ͔̋̊̂P̙͚̙̭̯͎͑̏̾̅̑̃͒ ̭͍̼͔̘͍̰̠͊̇̈́̋̓̾͗͋Ḡ͍̺͉̔̌ͤ ͖̼̙̤̪̃ͮR͚̫͇͙ͨ̑ͫ̆ ̖̪̳͚̣͇̼͒͌ͪ͊̄͒Ȁ̻͉ͣͫ̋̔͆̋ ͉̈̿͌̏ͣ̓̍D̲̟͔͒͗ͭ̂ͩͩ̒ ̞̖̤̳̿ͮ͐E̤̝̤̗͚̦̞̠ͧ͐ͦ̓͌ͅ ̬̙̟̌ͥ̑̃̀͆̚ͅ
The Rats, an in exchange, they serve us, unconditionally
>>
>>44350328
Can we see what Rad-Stabber sees? If not can we install some cameras into him that would let us see into the skaven underway when we send him down there so we can see the most efficient way to spread our copybots.
>>
>>44350637
You can see what all of your upgraded bots see.
>>
>>44350701
In that case I propose what >>44350614 said maybe taking Rad-Stabber down and showing off his upgrades also GDM construction.
>>
>>44350589
Second.
>>
We REALLY need to work on getting another action per round. So much to do, not enough time.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 360x360
>>44350928
Write me a poem and I'll allow another action per round
>>
>>44350967

A poem about what?
>>
>>44350928
Yea it'd be nice, didn't shitter say we may gain another action as we progress? also I feel like it's about time I namefag'd up.
>>
>>44350987
I'm just jesting
>>44351034
I'll allow 3 actions after this one.
>>
>>44350967
How about a Haiku?

Number 6 likes orcs
He is an orc fuckboi yes
Lets hit him with liver.
>>
>>44351065
alright, so
Our actions for this round are mining (cause we need that shit)
and finishing up our research on uranium
>>
>>44350794
I'm this anon btw so that's my vote.
>>
>>44351209
alright, how about finish research
tend Rad-Stabber

yee?
>>
>>44351235
I did mining and the Rad-Stabber plan

(Rolled 10,20)

Work is put into mining. An average amount gets done. Nothing exciting happens. Nothing terrible happens. It was just average. (+50 steel, +75 iron, +25 copper, +5 platinum). Rat-Stabber is sent into the skaven underway with 1 Trollbot, 5 advanced grabber drones, 3 gunner drones, 3 inferno drones, and some metal. Once they get down there they turn Rad-Stabber's old home into a church. The church of the machine. Of course, the church is unbelievably corrupt and is basically a business but it DOES get skaven to be more loyal. Well...as loyal as a skaven can get. The Trollbot serves as Rad-Stabber's bodyguard. Why does Rad-Stabber need a bodyguard? Well to understand that you'll need to know how the church runs. The first sermon is free. No charge. But the first sermon also exposes the skaven to what his body can look like after transformation. This little tease is just enough to make the skaven sign up for the church (which has quite a hefty subscription fee). The skaven is then upgraded in the name of "The mechanical mum". Upgrades make a skaven more formidable and less likely to be killed. More upgrades cost money. That money goes to Rad-Stabber. Soon enough Rad-Stabber has so much power and such a large following he is given a seat on the council and now represents the mechanical church. You now have a very loyal priest who has a very loyal following. All of this wealth has allowed Rad-Stabber to buy more upgrades from you. He now has the left arm of a Trollbot, a third mechanical arm, and a tail that can shoot lasers. (This is all by skaven standards of loyalty btw).
>>
>>44351235
Sounds good to me.
>>

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (3, base 1)(5 base 2)(5 SU), 16 gunner drones(6 base 1,)(7 base 2)(3 SU), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 base 1), 12 inferno drones (4 base 1)(5 base 2)(3 SU), 1 #11(1 base 1), 20 laser drones (15 base 1)(5 base 2)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 3 Trollbots (1 base 1)(1 base 2)(1 SU), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (1 base1)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls (well armed) (GV), 350 upgraded skaven followers
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot, (*) Rad-Stabber (equipped with laser tail, Trollbot claw, and third arm)
>>

>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes), Skaven (Skaven trade available) (Skaven military help available) (Skaven follower help available)
>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (Radiation research 75%)(this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Magma wastes, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost, Northern Orc plains, Southern crablands (Coral plateaus and a sand/pond lidded plain), The eastern eleven forest, The Skaven Underway (We have a huge foothold in skaven society)
>Locations that we have heard about: Got to explore more senpai
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 250 steel, 35 copper, 45 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 130 iron, 40 uranium
>>
>>44351311

Okay this one is a bit complicated. All the Rats that have been upgraded, if they have laser guns from the trade agreements earlier, fix them so they don't suck.

Finish research on Uranium
>>
>>44351261
Our little skaven has grown up so fast *sniff* anyway I propose more work on the GDM, more mining and making trollbots for the upcoming orc war.
>>
>>44351387
>upgrade our followers' laser pistols
>finish GDM
>research radiation
>more Trollbots
Pick 3
>>
>>44351656
Upgrade Laser Pistols
Finish GDM
More Trollbots

Sound good, Rat?
>>
>>44351656
I'll let welder/ the other guys decide.
>>
>>44351687
Fine with me, are we the only two left right now?
>>
>>44351723
I think so.
>>
>>44351694
>>44351723
Btw with the new three choice system it'll be harder to get DUBS.
1,1,2=NO DUBS
1,2,1=NO DUBS
1,2,2=DUBS
TRIPS will grant you guys godly results
>>
>>44351656
Also remember those radiation balls that rad stabbed had when we first met him? What if we attached them to high altitude bomber drones?
With enough of them we could irradiate the whole Orc village and force them to move.

>dirty bomber drones
>>
File: You are brilliant.jpg (68 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
You are brilliant.jpg
68 KB, 500x281
>>44351913
>>
>>44351913
That might be worth looking into, we could strike the orcs from above with the dirty bombers and below with the GDM.
>>
>>44351913
>>44351936
Would you like this to replace one of your actions? I already typed up
>upgrade laser pistols
so pick one of the other two to replace if you so desire
>>
>>44352010
Personally I think we need the extra trollbots for our GDM assault. Maybe we do the dirty bombers next round if that's okay be everyone else?
>>
>>44352056
I'm game
>>
Why not collapse the orc children are in while all the males are out, many females will do to investigate. This kills the children and gives us a shot at the females by collapsing the remainder of the mine or we come from behind and fill the tunnels with glorious flames! Since its underground we will not be spotted from a distance. When th me return home to find the carnage w bomb the shit out of them before burning their entire region to ashes, PRIASE BE TO THE MACHINE
>>
>>44352056
Sounds good
>>
(Rolled 19,16,1)

Now that you have a (sort of) loyal following in the skaven underway you begin to feel bad about scamming the skaven. Well, to be more exact you feel bad about scamming the skaven that are loyal to you. You order Rad-Scammer to start upgrading all of his followers' laser pistols and teach him how to do so. (All skaven techfollowers are now better armed). While you were instructing Rad-Stabber on what to do you got a pleasant surprise. Apparently, the Gigantic Digging Machine was finished! Your little bots had been working on it as a sort of "present" for you. A party was thrown afterwards in your name. Santa Trollbot wouldn't stop shouting "Merry Christmas". (+1 GDM, -20 platinum, -50 steel, -25 copper). So much focus was put on the party that you forgot what your third action even was! Guess too much fun IS a bad thing.
>>

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (3, base 1)(5 base 2)(5 SU), 16 gunner drones(6 base 1,)(7 base 2)(3 SU), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 base 1), 12 inferno drones (4 base 1)(5 base 2)(3 SU), 1 #11(1 base 1), 20 laser drones (15 base 1)(5 base 2)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 3 Trollbots (1 base 1)(1 base 2)(1 SU), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (1 base1)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls (well armed) (GV), 350 upgraded skaven followers (All have laser pistols)
>Vehicles: 0 motorbikes, 0 drilling machines , 1 gigantic drilling machines
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot, (*) Rad-Stabber (equipped with laser tail, Trollbot claw, laser pistol, and a third arm)
>>

>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes), Skaven (Skaven trade available) (Skaven military help available) (Skaven follower help available)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Magma wastes, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost, Northern Orc plains, Southern crablands (Coral plateaus and a sand/pond lidded plain), The eastern eleven forest, The Skaven Underway (We have a huge foothold in skaven society)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 200 steel, 10 copper, 25 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 130 iron, 40 uranium
What would you like to accomplish now (3 actions)?
>>
>>44352135
Hmmm, what about we have the GDM drop our bots off at the mines, commence operation toasty orcs and send our GDM off to make a pit fall trap at the orc entrance (assuming it only has one) that way when the orc hunters come back they fall into the pit ready to be irradiated.
>>
>>44352246
No, we need more Trollbots.

First Action: Mining.

Second action: Build more Trollbots

Third Action: Finish Uranium Research.

all in favor?
>>
>>44352270
I meant >>44352246 as the plan of war. I'm all for your votes.
>>
>>44352246
>>44352135
I think we should hit them with "operation cataclysm" at night when they are all in the base at once, if things go according to plan we will only need to go in to the Orc village at the end and only to clean up any stragglers. If the first two parts of the plan fail to cause the damage we need I would pull back and create a new plan. Why fight orcs on their terms.
>>
>>44352270
Vote
>>44352303
>>44352333
The way I see it we are still at least 4 turns away from starting to dig the tunnels to collapse the Orc base. Probably 10 away from pushing the red button.
>>
>>44352384
Agreed, though that's if shitter doesn't pull some M.Night Shyamalan twist and have the orcs hit us first or something equally unexpected.
>>
File: image.jpg (383 KB, 1280x1175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383 KB, 1280x1175
>>44352428
Yeah why would he do that...ah heh heh.
>>
>>44352428
I'm counting on that, thus why I'm for making more troll bots. In fact it might not be a bad idea if we let the PSC loose to harass the Orc hunters, let them think there is some kind of monster in their hunting grounds to keep them distracted.
>>
File: what the fuck man.png (112 KB, 285x356) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck man.png
112 KB, 285x356
>>44352518
THAT IS... not a bad idea.
>>
>>44352488
That worries me more than it should.
>>
>>44352558
It's just a prank bro. I hate the "street names" captchas
>>
>>44352518
That's brilliant, the PSC may even thin their numbers a little.
>>44352577
That captcha is the worst for a britfag like me.
>>
(Rolled 18,19,9)

After the "Christmas" party you realized that you are very, very low on copper. A huge mining expedition is held and your robots are instructed to only mine copper. Maybe you shouldn't have said that. Your bots found A LOT of copper (+500 copper). After you forgot about building Trollbots yesterday you decide that you should definitely NOT forget about it again. Trollbots are built at an astoundingly fast rate. Thanks to #6s' rocking tunes you get them built with not that many resources spent. (+10 Trollbots, -50 copper, -100 steel). You decide that it's time to switch things up. Maybe you can ask one of your skaven followers to tell you about radiation. Apparently, technology is like crack to the little guys. It's expensive, shiny, and makes them more powerful. As soon as one of your machines attempted to talk to one of the common skaven he got attacked. Apparently, the little creature was shouting something about "finally being able to afford the subscription". Huh, weird. Well you didn't learn anything about radiation. That's for sure.
>>

>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 13 Trollbots (11 base 1)(1 base 2)(1 SU), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (1 base1)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls (well armed) (GV), 350 upgraded skaven followers (All have laser pistols)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot, (*) Rad-Stabber (equipped with laser tail, Trollbot claw, laser pistol, and a third arm)
>>

>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 100 steel, 440 copper, 25 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 130 iron, 40 uranium
>>
>>44352740

Upgrade the Pond Stalker CopyBot to make it the perfect Ork hunting Machine

TRY to finish our research on the blasted uranium

Mine more. We need more. Always.
>>
>>44352689
RELEASE THE KRAK- I mean release the PSC into the orcs hunting grounds and i'll let everyone else come up with something.
>>
>>44352689
Ok, I see a solution for a problem here.
Scaven want to be able to afford to join the church, we waste one action every turn to mining. Thus, we can make scaven mine for subscription status. I'll bet we can create some decent "miner claws", that would only cost like one month in the mines.
>>
File: Billy Nay.jpg (10 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
Billy Nay.jpg
10 KB, 272x200
>>44352817
Fuck, this guy has great ideas.
>>
File: 2N0eI1Y.jpg (670 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
2N0eI1Y.jpg
670 KB, 2500x1667
>>44352817
>>44352842
He's showing us up and it's amazing.
>>
OKAY SO

Do Anons idea >>44352817 so we have a perminate mining operation.

Do you guys agree with the up grading the Pond Stalker, to make sure its perfect for hunting the Orks?

Also finish our fucking research
>>
>>44352689
>>44352797
>Upgrade the Pond Stalker CopyBot to make it the perfect Ork hunting Machine
>TRY to finish our research on the blasted uranium
>Create affordable scaven mining paws, distribute at church and advertise new jobs in machine mine
>>
>>44352992
>>44353004
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>44353004
Yes good. This. Good job. Blow jobs for everyone
>>
>>44353063
>>44353046
Hello and welcome to ShinyFinders family! I am CeoBot and I am going to give you a virtual guided tour of what it is going to be like on YOUR first day here at ShinyFinders Precious metals extraction incorporated.

ShinyFinders is a robot made corporation FOR scaven Run by scaven, with unlimited potential for upward growth, because shiny finders is built like a pyramid!
You see, everything you mine you are to keep 5% of all the shiny! But wait, if you recruit a friend you secretly get to keep 1% of his shiny too! Yay! The more you get to work the more you make!!

Also every scaven who makes the most shiny at the end of the month gets a BAD ASS SHINY UPGRADE. WHAT!

Get your shiny on, with Shinyfinders!
>>
File: yessss.png (345 KB, 710x305) Image search: [Google]
yessss.png
345 KB, 710x305
>>44353260
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 802x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 802x499
>>44353260
>>
>>44353260
This is fantastic.
>>
>>44353336
Shitter

Where you at
>>
>>44353415
Give me a fucking second you fleshbag. I had to dump pics of my chess set on the chess thread
>>
(Rolled 18,11,20)

A new idea has arisen within your artificial mind. You could use the Pond Stalker Copybot to distract the male orcs while your main force obliterates the Orc village. To make this plan actually work the Pond Stalker Copybot would have to be quite the formidable opponent to 100 male orcs and 30 rhinoceros pouncers. The PSC is already amazing at killing things and is already fast on its feet. How can you improve upon it? Reinforcing the SHIT out of it. Steel is folded over 100 times to make this monstrosity as tough as possible. (-50 steel). Asking random skaven on the street didn't get you anywhere really so you decided to go back to your roots. Cheap laser pistols were churned out to the skaven (not your followers) and in return you got information about nuclear generation. According to the skaven in order to keep yourself from "growing five legs and dying" you need to surround the fusion core with lead. That won't be a problem to your machines now will it? (Radiation research 100%!, Your generators can now be upgraded to a nuclear generator! Living fleshies won't be able to enter your base without dying but is that really a downside?). Mining seems to be wasting a lot of your time. So you task Rad-Stabber with opening a buisiness of sorts. He calls it "ShinyFinders". Skaven can sign up for this project and work in the mines. 5% of the metal that that specific skaven mined up gets sent to that individual skaven, 45% of what he mines up gets sent to Rad-Stabber's church, and the last 50% get sent to you. Of course, with Rad-Stabber it's more like 30% but it's good enough. (+50 steel, +75 iron, +25 copper, and +5 platinum every 2-3 [depending on how overpowered 2 is] rounds)
>>

>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 13 Trollbots (11 base 1)(1 base 2)(1 SU), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (Well armored)(1 base1)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>>

>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 100 steel, 465 copper, 30 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 205 iron, 40 uranium
>>
>>44353547
Good enough.

Any one got better ideas of how to extend our control over the the Rats?

So here are my actions

One: RELEASE THE BEAST. (unleash the Pond Stalker into the Orks hunting grounds)

Two: Use eye drone to explore some more, we need to see the world!

Three: Research memory files, see if we can unlock something new?

Thats my bid, my fellow Machines.
>>
Gtg take a shower. I'll be back in about 20 minutes. Since I won't be doing this tomorrow or on Christmas I'll stay up extra late for you fuckers
>>
>>44353650
Shower well Shitter

My fellow anons, what are your thoughts on my vote?
>>
>>44353649
I feel like we don't really need to explore the rest of the world just yet, the elves just sorta shoot at us and the crabs haven't bothered us yet, I vote for changing our generator into a nuclear one, release the beast and maybe try to get rad-stabber to convert one of the other council members to the church of the mechanical mother?
>>
>>44353650
Thanks for soldiering on for us Shitter.
>>
>>44353859
>>44353902
>>44353922
I'm back
>>
>>44353902
Well, I was thinking of looking around for more Orks. Maybe there is more than 1 tribe? You never know.

Anyway, as for Rad-Stabber converting... I'm not sure. But its worth a shot.
>>
File: image.jpg (855 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
855 KB, 2048x1536
>>44353944
Map
>>
>>44353963
Oh snap there's 3 dirty greenbags.
>>
>>44353963
When did this happen?
Are the numbers we have been looking at ALL the tribes?
>>
>>44354001
No just tribe 'Unt n' mine. It's the weakest of the three tribes
>>
>>44354019
Why are we just learning this.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x899
>>44354075
You never asked. It's not like I forgot to post it in the OP or anything
>>
So what're we doing? Btw all three of the Orc tribes hate each other.
>>
>>44354173
we already voted

>>44353649
>>
>>44354173
well atleast that works somewhat in our favour.
>>
(Rolled 4,18,2)

INITIATE PHASE ONE OF PLAN "Destroy Tribe 'Unt n' shoot"! The Pond Stalker Copybot is released and ordered to patrol the Orc hunting grounds. You guess the orcs just didn't want to hunt around that area of their territory as the PSC doesn't encounter anything. (-1 PSC). Well, you learned how to make a nuclear generator. Might same well put that knowledge to the test! You order your drones to upgrade your current, magical power generator. It worked flawlessly and your generator works twice as well as it did before. Everything does have a slightly green glow to it though. (Power generator is now a nuclear generator, +5 power levels). With the battle against the Orc tribe fast approaching you decide that more firepower is needed. Rad-Stabber is ordered to try and convince his council mates to try and follow his cause. They rudely told him no and that they "wouldn't be a part of his scam". Rad-Stabber never was the most persuasive
>>

>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 13 Trollbots (11 base 1)(1 base 2)(1 SU), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (Well armored)(1 Orc hunting grounds)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>>
>>44354173
>using scaven tech; build dirty bomber drone
>unleash the PSC on the unt t hunting grounds
>eye drone explore west of unt t territory
>>

>Power supply: amazing
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine building machine, 1 drone builder/repair machine, 1 Nuclear generator(amazing), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked), 1 vehicle building facility
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 100 steel, 465 copper, 30 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 205 iron, 40 uranium
>>
Artfag here just got home from work and keen for some arting, HOLY SHIT i missed tons.
>>
>>44354438

Have the PSC continue hunting. Order it to bring an ork back to the base. Make sure it is not fallowed.

Quick question, do our followers out number the non-followers in the Rat lands? We could order and up rising, maybe?

Anyway I agree with >>44354464
Begin work on the dirty bomber drone
>>
>>44354438
Cancel >>44354464

>build dirty bomber
>start tunneling with Gdm towards the orcs
>explore west with eye bot
>>
>>44354544
Welcome back. I have a fun project for you. Draw Santa Trollbot. A Trollbot (basically a mechanical troll with power klaws for hands). Dressed up as Santa.

For the other anon that I can't see the reply number due to the large text box. Our followers make up a fourth of the skaven population.
>>
>>44354616

Did we lose the PSC?

>>44354544
Also welcome draw friend.

W̕͜͠ ̨҉Ȩ̴̀͟͟ ̶̡̕Ĺ̵͘͟ ̸̶͘C̶̨̛ ̷̡҉͝O̢͘ ̧͢͜͞M̛̛ ҉Ȩ͜ ͏̢̨̕
̧̛
̶̨͟
̡́͝͏̵H̢̡͘͡͝ ̴̨͏O̴͟͠ ̶̡͜M̢̛̕͜ ̕͘͏̶E̶̸̶̡͘
>>
>>44354654
No it's currently looking for orcs
>>
>>44354589
My votes for this. btw what units are we sending with the GDM? and should we gather all our troops together in one place in preparation for war?
>>
>>44354671
oh okay good. Thanks.

anyway I agree with CeoBot, Build Dirty Bomber

Start tunneling to the orks with GDM

and explore the west.
>>
>>44354703
Please answer this anon everybody
>>
>>44354703
Call upon all the Rats. Followers and Non Followers
How much does that give us?
>>
>>44354763
If you manage to get everybody it's around 500
>>
>>44354763
well we have 350 skaven followers and according to shitter than is 1/4 of the skaven population, even if we can't get the other 3/4's we also have 250 gnolls which gives us more numbers than the orcs.
>>
>>44354801

I vote we put off the digging / full scale war until we get the Dirty Bomber done. Once we have those, we can send them ahead of the army to irradiate the fuck out of everyone and then send the rest of our forces in for the kill.

All in favor?
>>
Nevermind >>44354845 just saw >>44354801

I think we send in the trollbots (lead by santa trollbot of course) and maybe half of our inferno drones?
>>
>>44354867
Maybe we can start the digging now (we don't know how many rounds it'll take to reach the orc lands) and stop it just before we reach the orcs if we need too?
>>
File: one shot.jpg (65 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
one shot.jpg
65 KB, 500x508
>>44354924

that works to.
>>
File: santatrollbot.png (114 KB, 612x800) Image search: [Google]
santatrollbot.png
114 KB, 612x800
H0 H0 H0 FL35H B495

(santa's hella leet)
>>
>>44355016
You're dedicated. I'll give you that

Also great job drawfag
>>
>>44355030
M̳y̢̱͍̲̥͉̠̞ ̧͈͔͢P̴̺̖̻͎̞̞̪͕̬͘͟l҉̜̻̺͖̙͕̗͇͟e̬̠͔͖͖͢a҉͏̥͇̤̱͎̣s̢̭̥̞̻ù̴̢̱͍͉̬r҉͕̟͞e̯̱̬̯̯̫̮͢͡.̧̱̰̥̻͔͉̦͔̼͝ ҉̠͔͓̭̥
>>
So let's get this straight
>start tunneling with the GDM
>make dirty bomber drone
>explore the west
>>
>>44355075
Yes
>>
>>44355075
Aye.
>>44355006
Awesome as always.
>>
>>44355006
A drawing of Rad-Stabber would be much appreciated. Think skaven tech priest with gear listed at the end of the unit recap
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 744x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 744x850
(Rolled 19,16,13)

War. War is upon us. Thankfully, orcs are dumb. So dumb infact that they don't hear the obvious loud rumble of your GDM as it tunnels underneath them. A hole is made in an unused passage wishing the orc's mine. Your GDM then rests just outside the Orc encampment (underneath the ground of course). A new thought enters your artificial brain. By golly! Your idea-fabricating receptors are geniuses. A new bot is developed. It should be easy to produce seeing that it is basically a slightly modified advanced grabber drone. The idea behind the drone is that it will drop radioactive gas contained within glass balls upon their foes. Research goes pretty quickly and the only thing left to research is stronger jets to stay out of the enemy's reach. (Dirty bomb drone research 80%). You haven't been exploring a lot as of late and your curiosity has gotten the best of you. Your eye drone is deployed to the east. It reports back with moderate success. There seems to be a race of humanoid gems with the occasional strixsapiens (owl people). Your drone got spotted and was chased off soon after.
>>

>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 base 1), 13 Trollbots (11 base 1)(1 base 2)(1 SU), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (Well armored)(1 Orc hunting grounds)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Vehicles: 0 motorbikes, 0 drilling machines , 1 gigantic drilling machine (1 under Orc encampment)
>>
>>44355311

How is our Pond Stalker doing? kill anything yet?
>>

>Power supply: amazing
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine building machine, 1 drone builder/repair machine, 1 Nuclear generator(amazing), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked), 1 vehicle building facility
>Locations that we have heard about: The Crystalid-Strixsapien empire.
>>
>>44355342
Nope. Still searching
>>
>>44355361

Action One: Finish researching the bomber drone.

Action Two: Build more Trollbots (?)

Action Three: Order the Pond Stalker to attack the village when we do. Unless we don't need to do that? Thats not really a massive action. Just a transmission.

I'm open to ideas, anons.
>>
>>44355311
>Finish Dirty Bomber research (hopefully)
>Build some Dirty Bombers
>Maybe more trollbots?
>>
File: ratty.png (142 KB, 800x747) Image search: [Google]
ratty.png
142 KB, 800x747
R̸̰͔a͚̲̺d̴͇̱͔ͅ-͏̢̱͡S̨̝͟t͚̘͠a̧̨̩̩̟̺̩͞b̨̲̯b҉̸̻͖̱è̶҉̘͓̭̯̜̺̹r̡̘̯̭̠ ̰̯̲͙̭̺͔͖̜à̸̖̯͍̖͔͍͘ͅͅͅs͉ͅ ̶͕͓͕r̡̰̞̤̯e̢̨̮͕͔̝͇̬q̢̛͉͖̬̺̭ụ̟̜͔̮̪̕e͚̫͇̹̺̰͡s͏̨̛̘̝̙̺̤̱t͙̝̀ͅe̫̬̘͎̕͜d̢̛̤̜̀ͅ,̻͙͡ͅ ̙̙͔͎̣̬͎̹ͅb̨̧̜̦̕r̨̰̼̯b̼̟̝̭̺̤̀ ̝̲̗͍̗ś̷͍͉̠̞̫̰͈̻̕u̶͕̭̭̭̜̝͡b̵͙͈͓̯͕s͓͍͚̭͎͚͔͎t͖̳̘̞̦̥͠ͅa͙ͅń̲̳̻̠͓͍̭͝c̵̨̨̺̪͓͎̹͓̻̙ͅẹ̣ ̨̲̻͍͚͇̻̬̙͓̀́c̴̜̦̻̯a̹̟̭̜͇̝̞͇̞͡l̡̟̤͕̗l͜҉̢̖̬̪s̳̜̼͜.̧̨̪̘̬̥̤ͅ
>>
A thought

Could we research a way to make the Skaven more mechanical? I refuse to believe the the glorious machine cannot welcome the Rats fully into the fold.
>>
>>44355479
We could start to research a scavenger copy bot

Would rather Orc but progress is progress
>>
>>44355479
You could try but you would have to try and create some sort of serum that can make the skaven's brain withstand the pressure that is such a complicated body. Would take a lot of research and I kind of thought that you lot wanted to kill some orcs
>>
>>44355519
>>44355512

Well I don't mean right NOW, I meant in the future. After the orks are exterminated.

Anyway, Finish Dirty Bomber research
Then build dirty bombers
and then Trollbots.

All in agreement?
>>
>>44355479
Our faithful little rats can be fully enveloped later but for now I think we need to murderize some orcs.
>>
>>44355541
Agreed.
>>
>>44355541
Fuck it, can't really go wrong with more troll bots
>>
>>44355541
>>44355575
Why not more laser bots? Aren't those our special counter to the orcs?
>>
>>44355604
That makes way too much sense to ignore
>>
>>44355604
Derp. Completely forgot about out Laser bots. Yea let's change from trollbots to laser bots if we can.
>>
Since the dirty bomb drones are so close to completion and you guys got a 15 I'll just count the research dirty and manufacture dirty as one action
>>
>>44355604
Good point. I can agree with that.

Fellow anons?

We should work up a battle plan. I was thinking calling on the Rats to go in first as cannon fodder. All of them. Pay them with lasers.
Then the Troll bots, behind them, the Grolls with the combat bots bots
Call in the Pond Stalker to come in from the back.

Thoughts?
>>
>>44355664
Maybe we can send the skaven in as a flanking force from underground while we siege them topside. And maybe try to make it so that the skaven that go in aren't the follows of our cult so at the end of the day we have more influence over their society.
>>
File: tunnel.bore.machine.jpg (63 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.bore.machine.jpg
63 KB, 600x404
>>44355664
(I didn't mean to use the trip code, I was trying to set my name to #42)

Anyway

We have Radar, right?
Well, while we attack at night, we find the largest cluster of Orks and use the GDM to surface there, so we can GRIND as many of them us as we can as fast as we can.

Agreed?

>>44355719
Good idea. I didn't even think of that.
>>
>>44355664
Maybe try to send the non-loyal skaven in front of the faithful ones also having the laser bots attacking with the trollbots sounds like it be the most efficient for orc killing then have the rest of our guys attack from the front?

Actually are we attacking at day or night?
>>
>>44355734
>>44355719
This sounds good to me, maybe if we can send in the non-loyals first we can then send in the dirty bombers to kill as many of them as possible and we write it off as "collateral damage"
>>
>>44355750
Late make it night. About an hour after they settle in for sleep so they are groggy, unorganized and poorly rested.
>>
>>44355750
If we attack during the day, there will be less of them in the camp.
If we attack at night, all of them will be there, but we will catch them off guard.

But lets review...

Bomb the bastards.

we hire the non-loyal rats to go in first as cannon fodder. Gnrolls (all armed with laser guns) go in next, with the Troll Bots. Our combat bots go in next.

We have a chance to use the Pond Stalker here. Maybe the pond stalker can attack with the non loyal rats.
>>
I'm having a blast watching you guys plan this out. I'll have my work cut out for me whenever I'm writing this up
>>
>>44355804
I like it, so are we keeping the dirty bombers as a last resort?

>>44355851
and to think this is only the first and weakest of the orc tribes
>>
>>44355851
alright so we finish bomber research and build some bots

build more laser bots

prepare our troops for war

That is what we do, Shitter

>>44355879
No they still go in first.
>>
>>44355889
Ah so the fodder skaven run in first maybe fire off a few shots then die leaving us to clean and giving us a bigger stake in the city I like it.
>>
>>44355933
Or wait are skaven immune to the radiation? I forget.
>>
>>44355933
Fodder goes in after bombers.
If they die
eh
they knew what they were in for.
>>
Shitter?
Are we done for the night?
>>
>>44356047
Not yet fucker

(Rolled 15,12,10)

As it turns out, all you had to do to the jets was make them more pressurized and increase the size of their metallic casings! Duh! With these new Dirty bombing drones ready for manufacturing you decide to do just that. You manufacture some dirty bomb drones. (+15 dirty number drones, -50 steel, -25 copper, -5 uranium) With the major attack against the orcs tonight you have some laser drones made in preparation for the battle. (+10 laser drones, -30 steel, -15 copper). Your troops are gathered and ready for battle. You managed to get 50 regular skaven (crappy pistols) and 10 rat guard (radiation rifles) from the skaven underway. Sadly, it took a lot more resources than you would have hoped (-100 copper). You position the 50 regular skaven at the front of the Orc village, behind them are the rat guard, behind them are 150 of your loyal skaven followers followed by Rad-Stabber and his trust Trollbot bodyguard. The plan is for the bomber drones to attack the village and then have the skaven charge in and much the orcs down. The PSC and the Trollbots are positioned behind the camp and are supposed to charge in with the skaven, sandwiching the orcs, and scaring the shit out of them too. The rest of your robots will charge out of the mines and provide the killing blow. All is going according to plan.
>>
>>44356047
He might be balls deep in typing. We had a pretty complex battle plan for him to narrate.
>>
It's 3:01 at my place right now. I can't quit now. Let's kill some fucking orcs!

PRE-BATTLE UNIT LIST

FORMATION ONE
>15 dirty bomb drones
>50 crappy pistol skaven
>10 radiation gun rat guard
>150 decent laser pistol upgraded loyalist skaven
>1 Rat-Stabber and his Trollbot bodyguard

FORMATION TWO
>1 Pond Stalker Copybot
>1 Santa Trollbot
>12 Trollbots

FORMATION THREE
>30 laser drones
>4 humanoid machines (shield and spear)
>1 #6, 1 #11, and 1 #1
>16 gunner drones
>12 inferno drones
>150 Gnollbots (rifles and decent laser pistols)

ENEMY UNITS
>150 male orcs ('eavy armur and big axes)
>100 female orcs (big axes)
>50 Orc children (big axes)
>60 rhinoceros pouncers

Any last minute changes?
>>
>>44356075
Nope, Just make sure #6 is laying down some righteous war music.
>>
>>44356075
Looks good to me.
>>
>>44356061

Sorry, its late and i get worried.

Before we attack, we need to have dramatic speech

M̳͙͎͎ ̧͍͚̦͙̟̝A̗̖ ͓̥̭͢C̴̞ ̳̲̖͚̗̣̬͝H̶̥̯̪̙ ̹͓̀I̱̮̙̻̹͙ ҉̱̪̥͕̜N̥̖̫̞̫ ҉E͔ ̮̯͞S̪͞
̫̦͈̙̠͡ͅ
̫̺̥̠̤̩̱T̟̙̤ ̛̠O͈̣ ͈̮̻͎̭͎͍N͏͙͇̰ͅ ̱̣͓͓̗͙I̝͘ G̶̯ ҉̪̯͇̤H̞̲͓͟ ̭̜T̷͎̗̺ ̼̘̘̟ͅ
͏
̩͉͉͔͈T̘̰͓͍̰̥ ̪͜ͅH̟̤͎ͅ ̦͉̫̮̞E̪̯ ̙R͈͡ ͈͍̘͈͕̲͜E͎ ͎̬̱̝͇͟ ̵̩̠̹͕͇ͅW̪̫͎̲̺̭ ̡̦̼̖͕̼͖I̸ ̼̻͍͉̳̬͠Ļ ̵L̝̬̥̹̱͠ ̣͈̣̗̫͓ͅ ̛̫̰̯̯̥̯B̺̲̮̯̙͎͎ ͇E̴ ̝͉̫̘̲̞͞ ͓B͓̹̳͍ ̼̗̻̣̰͚͚͠L̛̦̤͓͖̹͙ͅ ̢O̴͈ ̧͈̯O̖̙̗̞̩̻̗͡ ̤̹͙͜D̝͇̪̫̲̮
͉̻͖̬̳̺͇
̩̭O̦̼ R͍̜̣̩ ̜̯K͍̠͖͓͕̭ ̶̖ ̜̦̭̣̼̪B̢̞͓͉͚͚͍ ̪͓͎̫͢L҉̝̯̥̯ ̞̟̪̮̺̤͘ͅO̞ ̪̺̩̮̬̺͓O͉͔ ̛̫̬̹D҉
̭͈
̻̗̞̖̻T̪̻͝ ̴̝̠̘̘O ͠N̝͝ ̦͉͎̘I͚̩̯̟̯̣̩ ̴̥͚̦̯̪G͍ ͈̩̪͠H ̼͉͈̫̺T͜ ̼̞͙̘ ͉̮͎̹Ẃ̳̜͍͍̥ ͝E̢̳̻̥̳̠̞ͅ ̲̗̱ ̱̞̣ ̥̯̺̠͇̻͕A̷̜͖̤̟͉̠ ͝Vͅ ̙̪E ͇̹̘̮N͔͉͜ ̯̫̖͓̘̝͚G̳͙͕ ̵͍͙͚̰̤E͎̭̖͙̩̬ ̀ ҉O̜ ̯͠U̫̻̮̜͜ ̷̘̬͍R̘̜ ͔̥ ҉̦͕̝̥̘̞Ç͉̫̟̫̟ ̛̹̩͖͍̖R͍̙ ͞E̩̯̻̥̯̟̱ ͍̤͙̯̖̫͔͜A̠͚̹̦͡ ̞̰̖̮̖̱̣T͔̀ ̖̮̠̞͉́Ò̞ ̷͓̣̙͍̠̠R̗͓ ͕͔̙͈̪͙̣͢S ̢̖̯̘̤ ͈̮͉̱͇͟
̟͇̻͕͇̳
̵̯̤͎̣̼̦̦A̧̯̘͎ ̗̩͜N̰̬͔̜̺͡ ̪̻̙D̜͉͚ ͝ ̫S̛͎̼͔̹̭͚ ̗U̘̪̻̱͕̥ ҉̭̗̝R͓̟̣̝̩͓ ̯̭̺̮P ͎A̜ ̯̯̲͉S͘ ̡S̱̠ ҉͓̙ ̪̺͟T҉̞̩̦ ̫̭͚̥̝H̡̩͉̭ͅ ̧̙͓̬̱̥Ȩ̲̯̖̪̪̖̻ ͔̹̙͔̠̮̟͢M͇̖͍
>>
When typing is Zalgo is sounds really staticy. Like the voice modual is broken.
>>
Ẽ̝̭͈͍͓̞̙̖̖̩̯̾̇̑̔̾͆̑̌ͬ̍͗̓͆̈̌ͤ̐͘͘ ̸̢̹̬̹͓̮̖̲͚̹̝̻̤̳̦̜̯͙ͤ̐̊̀ͤ̓ͬͯ͑ͨ͛̉̀͊͂̿͋͡X̴̶̢͖͚̬̫͔͕̙͕̫͖̟ͥ̀̔̐̌ͨ̀̑̽̓̂͂ͩ͘ͅ ̸̧̨̠̳̹̂̓ͫͭ̌̓ͮ̀̋͂̌ͣͫͦͭͧ̐̀̚̚͢Ţ̨̘̞̮̰͇̞͙̠̬ͫͫ̃̉ͣ͆̂ͬ̉̈́̓͒́̚ ̷̶̺̰̣͖̰͛̿ͨÈ̶̸̊͗̂̑҉̶̹͚̻̼̮͚̻̙̙̖ ̷̰̩̱̞̬̝̭͉̜̗̪͙̱̬̤̗͙͊ͮ͋͋͋ͧ̆̾ͧ͆̈̈̂̓̀̚̚͢Ŗ̸̷̘̖̪̙̂ͧ͐ͩ̔͊̇́ͨ͌̽̾ͤ͐̏̔ͭ͝ ̛̹̺̬͚̦̐̇̔͐̀Mͣ̅̎͛̇̇̽ͩ̽̍͛̇́ͫ̓̓ͭ̉҉̛̩̘̜̯̲̝̱̥ ̶̟̗̫̹̺̣͇̹̟͕͉̭͕̳̱͎͉̙͗̓͊ͩ͆̄̊̉̐͆ͩ̔̈́I̧̨̛̜̖̤̮̪̯̿ͦ͐ͯ͛̈͗́͌̃̃͆̄͘ ̵͕̬͕̻͊͐͐̑̀̉͛͑̉ͦ̀̍̓̀̚̚͝Ň͉̻̥͍͚͎̫͚͉̭̤͚̠̹̪͔͒̋̍̈̓͂̐ͨ̔̑̿̽ͥ̚͟ ͌ͤ͐͊͘͡҉̥͕̲̗̘̭̺̞̠̻͈̙̰̺̯͇̭̩͢͡A̻̬͍͈̝̥̺̪̻̺͕̼̦͆̏͑̕͠ ̸̢̨̼͔̞̻̰͆͌͌̈̽͐͐́ͤͩ̾ͨ̽͆̊̅̃Ţ̵̸̫̻̲̜̫̯͉͈͉̝͇͕̠̩̩͍̜̭͕ͭ̆͂ͣ͐̅ͧͣ̎ͧ̿̑̆ͨ͐ ̷̓͊͌͆̒͌͜͡͠͏̹͉̖͓E̽̑̄ͤͫ̂̉̆ͣ͊̌͌̀̔̒͆͒͏̸̧̧̱̘̯̩̰͚͚̪͓̻̦̖͈̖͕͟ͅ ̵̡̀ͣ͐͑̒̓ͫ͋̿ͬ̇ͯ̆͒̌̒̏҉͏̶̝̲̬͓͙͓̖̥̖̼̪̙̣͉̭͇͔͍ͅ
>>
Ţ̙͇̮̦̟̥̠̞̬͎̟͔̹̪̳̯̺̻̓ͤ̉̉ͪͣͩ̚H̖̻̱͔͓̳̰̭͍̬̜͔̯͎̞͉̺̘̭ͣ̐̈̃̕͘͠E̶̳͍̜͕̰͚̫̬̠̺̙̲̟ͩͩ̂̏͌̑̎̎͗͋̔ͦ͋̀ͩ̕͝ ̛̲̱̮̱͚͔͖̮̹̮̖̉ͪ̔ͤͭ̅ͧ̔͗͒ͦ͢A̴͖̣͔͍̯̺͇ͧ̀̓ͣͤ̋́̕͘͢͞N̵̡̛̻̙̗̜̞̭̮͖̖̯̳̦͂̋ͫ͆̌́͜͡T̑̇̏ͮͦ̎̅͊ͫ̐̎̾̈͑͐̔̈́̈́͢͏̺̟̯̳͍̙͕̘ͅI̡͇̣͈̣̭͚̽ͯ͒̊͆̃̓̏ͧ͒ͦͧ͐͋̊͂͑͡C̷̹̩̱̹͕̯͚̝͚͈̯̭̬̲͍̋͛͐ͧ͂̅̋ͥͭͯ̀͝Ȋ̧̛͙̤͎͓̯̰̼̳͉͓͉͗̑ͨ̿̃̀̔͋͟P̶͖͖̮̫̦̞̰̞̹̠̟͇ͦ̓̉̊͛ͨͫ̀ͯ̌̓̃̄͒A̸̛̟͇͍̲̮̞̖͕͖̟̩̓̃̓̓̾ͣ̃̅͆̿̍̍͊͛̋͋̈́̀ͫ͡T̷̤̪͈͓̦͇̼̖͎̗̼ͪ̇ͪ̈́̎͋ͪ̋͞I̸̡͖͇͚͕̋ͧͬ͒͠Oͦ̇̅̋̃̆͌ͣ͊̿҉̵̤̻̰̝̦̥͔̞̟͍̪͎͇̙͟ͅͅN̝̘͚̹̳̦͇̦͎͙͌̎̿͊̓̀͡ ̷͚̖͇̤̹̬͖̪̮͙́̋̾̀̈́̒̕Ȉ̵̶̧̢̗͉̥͎̳̞̱̞͒ͥ̓͐̊͗͋̽ͥS̡̛ͨ͌́́̓̑̎̇͏͕͓͓̬̥̯͙̮̘͠͝ ̨͊̈̋̍̈́̽ͭ͌ͥ̾̔̇̓̊ͯͧ͗ͩͮ҉͍̬̟̲̼̳̀̕K̨̰͎̜̯̳̹̦͖͋̽ͧ̾ͥͮ̑ͤͫͭ̂ͤ̿͌̀̚͠͡I̡̺̥͚̤̰̙͈͙̠̳̹̬͎̗̥̖͇͔̝̿̊͊̐̉̈́́ͮ͌́̔ͫ̀̚͘͟L̨̠̹̘̺̖͙̎ͬ͊̍̾̆̾̾̅̏̃ͮ̎ͤͨ͆̊̌̇͡ͅL̠̻͇̰̙̫̀̀̾̈́́ͩ̈ͩͬͩ̾̈́̈̓̅ͯ̾ͯ̈̀Ȋ̙͓̩͓̃̐̈̏̿̾̌͊͊̔ͩ͒̍ͥ̏ͩ͝Ň̥̺͔͑̾̐͑͊ͪ͐͌̽̈ͯ͜͞Ģ̵́̽̂̈́̀ͨ̎̊͑ͣ̄͐̃̌̌̆̚҉̨̢͈̤̞̥̭͕̠̻̱͕͍̙̠̞̜̥̻͎ ̨̡̧̛̮̝̝̞̼̠̯̘̟͕̥̉ͭͯ̔̐͌͛̇͗͌̔̅ͤ̿͊́̕M͒̊͛ͩͦ̑̉͋̉̔̊͆҉̛̹̺̭͖̳̞̯͙̺̠̼Ē̸̯̭͓͎̙̙̟̰͔̱̝͛ͩ͂ͮ̾̅ͣ̉
>>
>>44356250
>>44356274
Shit that is hard to read
>>
>>44356101
>>44356250
>>44356274
I̞̜̮ ̘̘̯̫͘t̨͈̟h̷̢̰͉͉͍̙͙͢i͏̯̖̠̫͎̘ͅn͕̣ͅķ̗͉͇̳̙̯̗͟ ̸̡͈̞̻̺̗͍̘w̸͈͎͎̯͢͡ͅe̳̳̝̩̕͟ ̶̸͖̩̲̲̻n͇͓̭e҉̨̬͕̲̩ͅḙ̦͘͝d̛̬̘̱͔̖ ͇̘͉͡t̢̹͚̖̖̥͙̰o̝̞̖͝ ̷̰̞͚̹̭̭͠b̛͙̥̙̠̼͇̠́e҉̳̤̮̥̺͍̣̫̫ ̢̤̠̹r̴̫͚̣̣̺͔͕e̟̥̣̭ ̠͍̯͕͘ͅc̵̢̲̰͇̳a̴̴̟̪͙͈̼̺͞l̶̺̫̖̝į͏̹̻͍͈̩͘b͙̦͚̳̬̩͜ͅr̢̙̲̼̻͙͈̘̀͘a̻͉̤̥̣̺̣̜̫͡t̴̥̳͓̺͍͠ę̟̗̤̫̣͖̦̭̱͝d̘̘̣ ̤̳̝͓̼̺
>>
>>44356298

M̢̞̱̘̤͉͈͔͚̻̹͉̬̻̮ͯ̈́̅̀͑̊̈́̒͊̾ͨͯ̆̓ͯ̕Yͥ̓ͨ̽ͬ̑ͥͤ͏̶̻̮̼͚͎̯̙͚̺͈͎̻̬͉̠̝̣̮̕͠͠ ̨͕̠̭̹̱̺͓̝̙̬͎̗͌̓͊̅̿͊̈͑̆̆͂̓͂͂ͦ͟Ş̷̡͕̦̜͇̦͕͔͈̣̮̻̼̮͔̱͆ͯ͌͒ͬ͒ͦ̍̄̕͢ͅE̖̘̣̭͚͎̹͚ͫ̌̏̾̃͟͜͢͝ͅR̢̧̻̼̩̻̯̰͈͙̯̼̩̲̙͖͙̭ͩ̄̂̄̓ͤͮͮ͌ͦ͌̚̕͢V̷̵͓͇̺͚̲̥̜͍̫͙̠̺͎̩̞̖͕̽̉̄̊̑̔̓ͥ̂͌̆͛͘͜ͅȎ̸̸̩͎̘̪̮͉̣̙͖̣̣̯̮̲̼͍͐͐̌́̚S̶̛͖͍̠̥͖̱̱͓͔̰̦͓͖̅͌̒̇̀̇͌͛ͫͩ̈ͦͣ̋͂͂͟͝ͅ ̜̹̞̱͓̼̘͖͔̱̮͐ͬ͛͂̉̿̈́ͧͨ̿̀̚͜͞͞ͅA̺̝̥̭͈͓̝̬͈͙̎ͧ̽͌͗̔̓̾ͪ̿ͪ̋͜͢ͅͅŔ̛̜͙̣̉͒ͯ̂ͯͬ͑̋ͫ̽͗̋̇̏̾͐̚͘͘͝͝E̵͕̱̟̟̔͑̐̃̅ͦ͆̈́̇̂̆̕ ̵̡̧͍̩̬̲͖̯̙̟͓̲͉̪̙̗̞̓̑̄̉ͮ̎̇͆̒̌͑̕͠ͅL̨̪̦͍̯̦͓̼͍̗̮̦̰̼̩͇͚͊̍̔͊͒̉̽̂͒̅́ͩͩ̕͞ͅͅĘ̧̨̗̳̠̦̰̫̟̗̖̭͖̂ͤ̒ͩ̿ͯ̒͝͡ͅͅA̸̱͈̪͎̟̪̖̬͎͚̝̦͈͉͙ͥ͒̿ͬ̀͌̌ͮ͆͗ͫ̅ͤͦ̈́̓ͪͮ͢K̡̡̭̬̫̲̗̘̜̮̬̥̹͍̤͉̰̤͇̰̥̓̑̂̈́̓ͬ͑ͪ̑ͤ̂̀͢I̺͓̗̬̘̰̮͖̮̗͖̱͚̹̺̝̺͊͐ͣͮ͋̓ͬ̏̀̀͘͠Ņ̶͇̝̗̭̫͕͕͓͎̂͆͐͊͊ͭ̿̍̄̓ͮ̆͘͞͝G̐̑̐̏͑͐̇̉͟͞͏͔͈̬̝̠͈̱͍͢ͅ
>>
File: 762.jpg (39 KB, 680x784) Image search: [Google]
762.jpg
39 KB, 680x784
(Mechanical coughing)

Maybe we should get our voice boxes looked at... eh, fuck it. We have orks to kill.
Just have to wait.
>>
also, in the future, are all in favor or devolving super realistic bots for diplomacy reason?
>>
>>44356401
I don't see why not, those owls to the east look super interesting so it'd be nice to try some diplomacy at first.
>>
#6 (Rolled 19)
>#6, determined to prove wis worth as a bard flies over the middle of the Orc village. He is out of an orc's grasp but still low enough where everyone can hear his WAR CRY http://youtu.be/lTs6a0ORdQU (All units gain +2 to their rolls)

>Dirty bombers (Rolled 8+2)
The dirty bomber drones do their job and well....bomb the orcs. The bombs are dropped and kill quite a few orcs and rend the area where the sphere landed impassable (-10 Orc men,-10 Orc females)

>Shitty skaven (Rolled 13)
The shitty skaven charge headfirst into battle. Their stupidity and terrible fighting talents surprise the orcs with hoe bad they are. Until they start firing. Most of the shots either don't work or miss but a few lasers do hit their targets. (-5 Orc children)

>Rat guard (Rolled 13)
The rat guard are a lot more trained than the average skaven. Their rad rounds are blasted into the orcish ranks, ignoring armor, and rapidly mutating whoever is hit to the point of death. (-10 Orc men)

>Skaven followers (Rolled 17)
Your loyalists begin to fire their impressive volleys at the orcs. They hit a lot more that the other skaven did but these are skaven operating the weapons after all. (-20 Orc men, -10 Orc females, -5 rhinoceros pouncers)

>Rhinoceros Pouncers (Rolled 15)
The quick mutts of the orcs quickly leap into the skaven, tearing them apart. Any skaven that isn't viciously killed is viciously wounded beyond healing. (-50 shitty skaven)
>>
>>44356401
Sure, we could give it a shot.
>>
>Rad-Stabber and his Trollbot bodyguard (long-range)(Rolled 14)
Rad-Stabber fires off volley after volley of lasers into the rhinoceros pouncers and does some damage but his real talent is close combat...which he is too far away to engage in. (-5 rhinoceros pouncers)

>Pond Stalker Copybot (Rolled 11)
The PSC charges into the rear of the orcish defense. Killing many children and wives of the orcs. Truly a slaughter. Not much these fleshies can do to such a beast. (-25 Orc women, -45 Orc children)

>Santa Trollbot (Rolled 11)
Santa is coming to town alright. He's made his list. He's check it twice. Orcs are naughty and machines are nice. Santa Trollbot has come to town. All orcs will soon be sleeping. Sleeping forever that is. (-25 Orc women)

>Trollbots (Rolled 18)
The Trollbots storm in and clean up after the other two rear units. No more Orcoid children. No more Orcoid women. Nothing of value was lost. (-30 Orc women)

>Orc males (Rolled 9)
The Orc males split up. Half of them focus on the back and half of them focus on the front. It turns out okay for them as only a few casualties are had. (-10 rat guard, -10 skaven loyalists, -1 Trollbot)

>Laser drones (Rolled 12)
The laser drones finally have a purpose. Their strive for perfection has finally been allowed to be released! The laser drones focus on the orcs' only unprotected part, the face. Many orcs are left with no face afterwards. (-50 Orc males)

>Gunner drones (Rolled 17)
Since the gunner drones know that their bullet cannot do anything to the orcs they focus on the other threat. The RPs. Bullets are loaded into the fleshy sides of these poor creatures. Not like they can shoot back. (-40 Rhinoceros pouncers)
>>
>>44356411

IT BEGINS
>>
>Humanoid machines (Rolled 4)
The humanoid machines are simply too far away and don't get into combat

>Inferno drones (Rolled 18)
Eager as always. The inferno drones charge into battle with a skip in their flight pattern. Orcs and rhinoceros pouncer alike are roasted. (-10 RPs, -30 orcs)

>Rad-Stabber and his Trollbot bodyguard (Rolled 20)
Rad-Stabber is suddenly filled with an insatiable hunger for bloodlust. Specifically, Orc blood. Power claw ablazing, lasers shooting, and third arm pounding, Rad-Stabber kills 5 orcs on his own while his bodyguard kills another 5.

The last 10 orcs are swiftly slaughtered by your skaven loyalists.

BATTLE WON

I'm going to bed now
>>
>>44356428
Wait
Can we take a few live ones?
>>
>>44356428
VICTORY SCREECH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8
>>
>>44356428
Night Shitter thanks for doing an extra long one, enjoy the sleep as always.
>>
>>44356419
Thanks for that awesome ending note for this round.
>>
>>44356428
A very fine battle Shitter.
Thanks for giving us an extra long game. It was a lot of fun.
When will we play again? I look forward to looting.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.