[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: The Merrymaking Flows Ever Onward Edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
I hope you're all enjoying Emperor's Day men.
Taking advantage of the peace and quiet to act like civilians, it's a rare opportunity so I won't see you wasting it.
Make sure to ask for anything you need.
>>
>>44305766
>>44305786

*crosses her arms*
I don't feel alright with this. Also, they're praetorians. I always thought they had tea, not wodka.
>>
>>44305694
Hello Quartermaster. Happy Emperors Day. I was hoping that you can fill some requisition orders for me today, nothing too big just some supplies we're in need of.

>Hands him all the proper forms for
>2x Cases - Hellguns
>50x Bottles Vodka
>2x Missile launcher
>2x Cases - Missiles
>1x Salmander light scout vehicle
>1x Heavy bolter
>2x Cases - Heavy bolts
>>
>>44305813
Did you say wodka?
>>
>>44305820
Don't forget to ask about the Pit Thing!
>>
>>44305766
>>44305780
Reposting.
>>
>returns to the drawing room, a lifting servitors in tow

Lord Wellesley! When you have a moment.
>>
Just to warn all of you I will have to drop out for 20 minuets or so in a bit. But I'll be back.
>>
>>44305680

>Greely notices the kid has a weapon.

"The Vindicare gave you that? Do you know where he went?"

"Off with some friends for Emperor's Day related things."

"Well, be careful with it, and when you hold it, keep your trigger finger outside of the trigger loop until you need to use it. And you're not going to need to use it. When an Arbitrator passes a sentence, he performs it. So it will be on me."
>>
>>44305786
>>44305820
>Wallace looks the requisition order over, paying particular attention to the signature on the bottom of the page.
>The other Troopers in the Offices slowly and quietly, but perhaps not quietly enough, draw Lasguns from under their desks and push themselves into firing stances.
Lad....I'd say that if you want to live, you and your friends unload -all- your equipment and raise your hands. Do all of that....-slowly-
>Meanwhile several squads of properly equipped Troopers advance on the Rover, including a full squad of 'Heavies' in Carapace, with Hellguns.

Also an old Land Rover, like the 60's-70's type that farmers would stereotypically own.
>>
>>44305878

TERRIBLE timing.
>>
>>44305907
No shit. Terrible timing indeed, oh well. Sucks to be everyone but 32, he can correctly claim innocence.
>>
>>44305895
May I ask what this is about? I'm just here to pick up some supplies for my regiment and i'll be on my way, that's all I need.

>>44305907
Yes I know. But it shouldn't be long just use it as transportation time.
>>
>>44305895
>raises hands
>lower lip trembling
What... what did you even do Lieutenant Jackson?
>>
>>44305895
H-hey, man! This isn't- *hic* this isn't cool! I'll have you know that I work for the vindicare temple. That m-means that I -burp- I vindicate things. Do you know what that means?
>>
>>44305895
*puts down his axe, knives and shield* ... Could you consider the Pit Thing?
>puppy eyes intensify
>>
>>44305919

Elena and Rax aren't necessarily fucked. Greely's pretty level-headed. But Jackson was impersonating an inquisitor.
>>
>>44305937
>>44305940
>>44305942
The Lieutenant, is guilty of Impersonating a servant of the Emperor's most Holy Inquisition.
I'm not sure what you are worried about sir...
>QMG Wallace gestures to 32.
You haven't done anything as far as I know, you weren't mentioned in the report we got.

As for you...
>Wallace looks towards Rax.
I will consider the...Pit Thing....once I find out what a pit thing is.
>>
>>44305969
plus I'm not sure how well the regiment will like being without a navigator anyhow

also, asking for Ruh's player, he keeps getting text captcha's and they won't solve at all, anyone knows what's up with that?
>>
>>44305991
I have never Impersonated an Inquisitor, nor shall I. But fine, I'll play along for now.
>Put's hands up.
All this for some extra suppplies
>>
>>44305991
Thank you! *smiles happily, yet in a slightly creepy way*
the Gibbers is strong with this one
>>
>>44306051
Sometimes captcha is a bitch and the "o" or the "r" is actually a "g", Perhaps is that?
>>
>>44306055
>Wallace looks unconvinced, as a trio of Guardsmen move forward to cuff the group, the one assigned to Elena making no fuss over her mutations, whether out of politeness or genuinely not being bothered is unknown.
>Wallace's phone starts ringing, which he swiftly picks up.
>"Mhm, aye sir, aye sir, okay sir, I'll inform them."
Well, it seems that that'll be up for the Throne Agent to decide, or if he can't resolve it, Inquisitor Wellesley or one of his associates.

>>44306059
Mhm, don't uh...mention it.
G-gibbers? I-is that you?
>>
>Greely begins considering which weapon to use for this grim task that is set before him.

"The Hellpistol won't make much of a mess, but using it at point blank might not do the job. And I abhor senseless cruelty."

"The Shotgun - no. Just no."

>Looks at the Exitus pistol in the kid's hand, and shakes his head.

"Too messy."

"The Munitorium Power Sword I've almost never used..."

>Greely swings it a few times, almost like a bat

"This'll do."
>>
>>44306141
>starts crying as they try to put the cuffs on her and starts fighting it
I didn't do anything! I though we were just going to the manor!
>>
>>44306141
>Inquisitor Wellesley.
Remind me to never anger the Wellesley family please, not only are they powerful but they seem to be tied to every organization that holds authority in the imperium.
>>
>>44306151
So what's going on here?

>>44306055
What's the big idea, Jackson? What did you try and get with my signature?
>>
>>44306141
Oooo. Another inqusitior, he'll understand, brilliant.
>>
>>44306236
Eta, is that you?
>>
>>44306192
>hushes her
Calm down, I'm sure it's a misunderstanding.
>>
>>44306141
it is I.... I never left. My madness spreads, even if it weakens it survives... With that said, I'll get some sleep, I'll be back in 7-8 hours with Rax and possibly Rogan. Until then, put Rax on hold, maybe to find out what he requisitioned (pit things are Calixis-sector only thing so obscurity in records is expected)
>>
>>44306248
Nope. I am the same anon as Nyzart, by the way.
>>
>>44306192
So, you wouldn't be the Navigator that attempted to threaten a Guard Captain with angering the Navis then?
>Wallace sighs and rests his head in his palm.
Tell you what lass, you give us your word, nay, your -oath- that you won't resist in any way, shape or form, and we'll keep the cuffs off. Deal?

>>44306205
Read All Guardsman Party if you have the time and inclination. Look up everything mentioning the Rupert. Think him, except without the 'offensive' Britishness.....which I personally thought was rather amusing.
>>
>>44306222

Jackson was caught impersonating an Inquisitor, Apparently he had the Navigator, another Guardsman, and the Vindicare with him.

I don't like executing people I know. But it's what the Emperor demands. I don't know about the others, but Jackson is a dead man.

>The young kid in his company nods.
>>
>>44306259
Yes I know that's why I asked, you're used to drop your nametag when switching from phone to computer.
>>
>>44306248
yes. I hit the wrong button, sorry
>>
>>44306266
>actually crying
But what are you actually even going to do with us?!

I thought they weren't giving us a jeep to go to the manor. Yeah, I got angry. I knew I shouldn't have.
>>
>>44306320
With all of you. Nothing.
With me? It depends on how this inqusitior takes it.
>>
>>44306320
Tell us, what did you think the group of you were going with the jeep?
>This question, instead of coming from QMG Wallace, comes from Lord Wellesley himself, who looks displeased, but not as much as he -could- look.
Did you really assume that you were going to be up to legal activities when you were threatening a man -twice- to acquire a Rover?
>>
So... I do believe I am expected to meet up with... er... lord Wellesley now aren't I?

I... it kind of took me by surprise, Alice, I didn't expect you to be this high nobility.

>"I didn't even expect you to be nobility at all, you are actually very humble about it..."
>>
>>44306320
>puts a hand on her shoulder
Stop crying Elena, you don't even know if the accusations are on you as well, it might turn out okay. Just promise the man you'll do as told and you'll be fine.

>looks at Wallace
Is the whole cuffs thing really necessary? I'm penal regiment, so you could say I'm used to it, but she's really not.
>>
>>44306304
Son. Of. A. Bitch. I'm coming with you. I had something to give to Lord Wellesley, but it's gonna wait.
>>
>>44306380
I'm assuming that you're this inqusitior?
>>
>>44306380
I don't know I don't even know why I did it God-Emperor I thought it was the good thing to do I really didn't know I'm sorry I knew I shouldn't why do I even leave my quarters I was just trying to be nice even to the sister why does this happen to me
>keeps sobbing
>>
>>44306383
Mhm, he's up at home, but don't worry, he's a fairly easy going, as long as you don't anger him.
I'm rather proud that he takes the welfare of his men as seriously as he does.

>>44306402
>Wallace looks at the pair and sighs once again.
>He gestures to the men and the release the cuffs on all but Jackson.
Very well, so long as you don't cause trouble.

>>44306427
Actually, I am Lord Wellesley, Duke of Wellington, whose estate you happened to be billeted in and whose Officer you threatened.
The Inquisitor would be my brother.....who I am not sure if I should be bothering with a Hereticus matter.
>>
>>44306404

They're going to be brought to us at the gate. I assume they'll present evidence and I'll have to make the decision. But everything i'm hearing and seeing says guilty.

The kid's here because he wants to be go to the Schola to become a detective. Someday he's going to have to do things like this, so it's important he knows what the job entails.

Speaking of, do you think you could get the sister to sign his recommendation form? I already got myself, Lord Wellesley and his son. Oh, wait, you're a major, right?
>>
>>44306517
Wait...we're still at the Manor? Whoops, I goofed, assumed we jumped to the Depot when we jumped threads.....
>>
>>44306536

I was at the manor, you guys went to the depot
>>
>>44306517
Apparently so. Sis is kinda passed out after we uh... *clicks tongue* So I'd be the one. Well, coming from where I do I prefer to award on merit. Show me what you got, kid, and I'll sign if I'm impressed enough
>>
>>44306479
I... I can't believe I'm going to do this... is it normal to be this nervous when this time arrives? I never cared about how well I made an impression outside a mission, and even then I never got this nervous why am I this nervous? Why am I not using my bodysuit underneath this dress? Why am I asking? Why won't my lips just shut up?
>>
>>44306479
Truly sorry about that. I didn't mean to threaten him, more along the lines of persuade but it's in the past. So should I wait for him or explain this to Greely?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44306566

>Greely nods to the kid and throws a ball into the air, downrange from anybody

>The boy aims the Exitus Pistol the Vindicare gave him and fires, getting knocked flat on his ass by the recoil.
>>
File: Mechanicum_Thallax_1.jpg (629 KB, 1160x1432) Image search: [Google]
Mechanicum_Thallax_1.jpg
629 KB, 1160x1432
Well look at this, I've gone and overslept. Wasn't some supposed to wake me up?

So what's going on? Missed the last thread because I was out seeing Star Wars this morning.
>>
>>44306478
Err..
>grabs her and pulls her against him

>>44306581
As we say, you dun' goofed mate.
>>
>>44306612
Tell me that suddenly a dead bird falls to the floor seconds after the ball.
>>
>>44306478
>>44306581
You will all be taken in Valkyrie's back to the Estate. Jackson in his own. You'll be confined to Barracks under heavy guard.
Greely can deal with you, Perhaps you can convince him to be lenient, provided you are -honest-. And I do mean that when I say it.

>>44306568
>Alice places a hand on each of LIX's cheeks.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry, you're going to be -fine-. Nobody is going to care that you're an Assassin, only care that you are a person, and you -are- a good person.

Just relax, eh?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44306612

>The kid looks dissapointed

"Got.. th'wind knocked outta me"

>he gets back up, staggered but preparing himself to try again

>Greely pulls out another ball, tosses it, and the kid takes another shot
>>
>>44306628
We're at the wellesleys lands at praetoria. They happen to be nobility and at least one member of the family is a confirmed inquisitor, we're pretty much enjoying Emperor's day save for Jackson.

Also that movie rocked Best blockbuster of the year.
>>
>>44306612
*shakes head*
Keep trying. Use a weapon more to your speed. What I more have in mind is to stick you into the worst part of the Underhive and see if you make it out alive.
>>
>>44306628
TRAITOR!

Basically Emperor day shenanigans. Alice and Lixie confide in each other, sister Theresia and Gary banged loudly, Ruh and Elena bumped uglies with the sister finally out of the way, Anna got herself shackled to Jackson then left, Jackson who then went on an unorthodox supply run dragging along me, Rax and the navigator. Used a rosette which might or might not be fake
>>
>>44306682
Better, a little, but my recommendation still stands.
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44306682

>ball goes wide from the glancing shot, kid gets knocked on his ass again.

"..One.. more.."

>Greely looks concerned, but tosses one more ball.

"This is it."
>>
>>44306742
THRONE ABOVE KID!

There's only one way you'll learn, and that's by hard ass experience.
>>
>>44306742

That was supposed to be a minus

>At the moment of truth, the damn gun jams
>>
>>44306673
>Lix is firmly staring towards Alice's face.
R-right.
>She repeats herself, with decision this time.
Right!

>She gets her hands over Alice's

Now I wish my right eye wasn't actually blind to fully enjoy the best view I've ever seen...
>>
>>44306742
RIP
>Sensing such a terrible shot, Eta feels slightly uncomfortable
>>
>>44306673
Very well. That's actually quite fair. But all the forms are in order so my supply request still stands.
The other men with me we just to help move the supplies back.
>>
>>44306765

I didn't mention he was living on the streets before the Orphanarium took him in.
>>
>>44306673
>still crying
I keep hearing gunshots what is happening there?
(like these: >>44306742 I suppose they make some noise)
>>
>>44306673
Ah, whaaat? Where am I supposed to get sloshed if I'm locked up?!
>>
>>44306688
>>44306731
Thanks for the brief. Sounds like a good time. I'll see what I can try to do to be merry.Also yes, but I'd only give it a solid 8 of 10 at most. Fury Road is still my favorite movie of the year.

Oh boy, this is a little nicer accommodation than I'm used to, even before the ten millennium in a steel box.

Well, uh, hm. I suppose I'll see what I can do to partake in the rather lavish festivities.

But, did I hear mention of an Inquisitor as I was coming in? Because if so, I ought to avoid him as best I can.
>>
>>44306797
Well clearly it didn't help much. But you know what? Fine. He isn't whining about his arm, and it's clear he's willing. I'll sign, and let him succeed or fail.

>takes papers and signs them
>>
>>44306791
Emperor above lad, did you ever consider ASKING us for the equipment? Do you not think that I would be grateful that you lot brought my children back home?
I will.....-consider- it, but I will not promise anything.
>A pair of Valkyries come into a smooth landing outside the offices, with Jackson and two squads of Heavies going on one.
>Elena Ruh and Rax being placed on the other, along with a further squad of Heavies, Alex and a pair of his personal troops.
>The Valkyries take off and head for the Manor grounds, while some extra House Troopers get in the Jeep and drive it back towards the grounds.

>>44306775
>Alice actually blushes at that, despite her confidence.
Hey, the...uh...v-view is pretty spectacular over here too...

>>44306816
You....aren't, you haven't done anything, have you?
>Alex looks genuinely confused.

>>44306812
Perhaps some of the guests going hunting?
>>
>>44306822
>wipes her face clean
>tries to get her breathing under control
We're going to get transported to the inquisitor in question. I don't know about you, you're not incriminated in - heaven forbid - intimidating a guardsman.
>>
>>44306869
Oh.
>looks at Jackson and Elena
Sucks to be you guys, I guess.
Now where's the eggnog? I should mention that it's only eggnog if it's at least sixty proof.
>>
>>44306892
You're incriminated in what? I don't understand how that could be a crime of some kind.

Please don't cry child, I'm sure it's going to be okay.
>>
>>44306869
Technically I was asking, just not you directly. That's what the forms are, requisition forms for everything I asked in triplicate.
>>
File: d8cfqrv.jpg (13 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
d8cfqrv.jpg
13 KB, 300x258
>>44306869
Not as spectacular as mine...
>Gives her a kiss.
>Right now she doesn't even care if there's any guard or inquisitorial agent watching.
>She just doesn't care.
>>
>>44306901
I'm sorry, I'm... INCREDIBLY drunk. Where are we again?
>>
>>44306934
>mumbles
I'm no child, I'm over 60 years old. Which is still young for a navigator but eh.

>>44306901
Eggnog is most probably at the mansion.
>>
>calmly sits in valk looking bored, knowing the heavys won't make conversation.
>>
>>44307005
Awesome! By the way, where's Greely?
>>
>>44306936
You used an invalid signature, which you were told, and then threatened an Officer when you were told to seek a valid signature.
I'm....not quite sure that's okay....

>>44306979
>Alice first blinks then returns the kiss enthusiastically, if a little nervously.
>She places one of her hands at LIX's waist, but is otherwise content as she is.
>>
>Sits down on a nearby stump

This will probably do.

Merry Emperor's Day to us all.

>Pauses, then laughs

It's a good thing I didn't try to be a Commisar.
>>
>>44307086
It wasn't invalid, just not accepted. Usually a majors signature gets a jeep. Plus I wasn't allowed in the manor to get a signature. I was the highest ranking officer outside at the time.
And as I said before, I didn't mean to threaten him, it just came off like that.
>>
>>44307086
>Once the kiss ends she just backs a bit away...
I can't... believe I just did that... I... I know... it's heresy but it feels right... I just... w-wait this has been our first ki- Oh throne I've just screwed up all the magic haven't I? Damn it I-I didn't mean to...
>Blushing.
I-is this really how having a relationship feels like? Nervous all the time?
>>
>>44307086
Easy there, you two. Theresia's player warned me not to go into ERP, cause we don't want rabid anti smutfags descending on us
>>
>>44307005
I'm ten and a half thousand years old, with over five hundred years of active combat as a Thallax and another twenty one with the Guard. Everyone is a child to me sweet thing, so please don't cry. Life is tribulation, but I'm sure this is just a minor bump for you.
>>
>Loud whistling sound coming through the air
>>
>>44307167
Jeep is doable, but you included the Requisition Order along with it.....
Regardless, we'll see what they say. We should be landing shortly.
>True to his word, the Valkyries drop into the grounds, the 'main' one landing near the Barracks, while Jackson's Valk lands closer to Greely and Gary's position.
Plz no kill Jackson plz Greely. Plz, plz, be very reason. So lenient. Wow.

>>44307186
Um...I-I guess so? But it feels....good? I t-think?
>blushing herself, Alice takes a step back, as she smiles.

>>44307215
Don't worry brah, anything more than that involves the fading of blacks and controlling other Guardsman.
>>
>>44307134
>Staggering through the woods
Hey! There's the man I've been looking for!
What's your steam name again?
>>
>>44307215
We've already discussed we don't want this to go magical realm, if anything comes to that we'll black out. The situation just deserved a kiss tho.
>>
>>44307237
>A giant Fruitcake crashes nearby
>>
>>44307285
>>44307269
Tres bien, sehr gut. Just checking.
>>
>>44307269
Feels good to be in a Valk again. Could you point me to where Greely is?
Don't worry I'm having fun with this. I won't end it so suddenly.
>>
>>44307273

god I havent used steam in years, i'd have to reinstall, but I think it's direlegato or Jenkem(black star sign)Jones

Three-Oh-Two. Um, there was a little accident with the Exitus pistol. Basically, it jammed when the kid was trying to show off for Gary. Any way you can fix it?
>>
>>44307269
R-right.

W-what were we talking about again before... ahem... well... before I stared into your eyes?
>>
>>44307345
Mhm.....
>Alex looks around then points to a small group of people.
Over there, that group. I think Gary is with him.

>>44307351
>Alice's blush deepens, but she continues anyway.
I um...think you were f-freaking out about meeting dad...and I uh, told you that you'd be fine.
>>
>>44307348
How did- oh, that's not important. What's important is he wasn't even holding it right!
>Shows the child a severely wrong way to hold the pistol
If you can't be accurate
>Spins it around his finger
At least be stylish.
>Fires it off once.
>Three birds fall from the sky
>>
>>44307227
I had no idea you were that old.

Well, I've never had any dealing with the inquisition. Navigators are under protection of the Emperor himself, and only Malleus can technically have authority over us. I just thought of what my dad would say at his daughter in cuffs and, well, I teared up, that's all.

>>44307269
>sighs
oh boy, there, we're going to hear it
>>
>>44307403
Thanks.

>>44307348
>walks over to Greely with a pair of guards behind him.
Hey, Greely. How have you been?
>>
>>44307418
>The Heavies remain with the Valkyrie while the pair of House Troopers take Ruh and Elena into their Barracks room and stick the pair of them in the same room. They then stand guard outside the door, but do close it.
>>
>>44307403
R-right. Right! I-I I'm ready! I'm as nervous as I can be but I don't care, as long you're around I'm ready!
>>
>>44307409

>the kid gawks in amazement

wowww.

Greely smiles, then sees the Valk land nearby.

>>44307269
That's up to how he plays this. Impersonating an inquisitor is a big fucking deal, and I don't think i could justify Greely letting it slide

Stares long and hard at the Valkyrie, and swallows hard.

"Thronedamn it."

Aw shit I can't get steam to work. I'll take a look at it later
>>
>>44307418
I mean, I spent the better part of that time alone in a metal box. And by better part I mean around ninety six or ninety seven percent of that. That said, I've had a lot of time to think, so there is that.

Also a long time without physical contact or a warm meal. Hmm... I really ought to try and get a new body somehow...

>Trails off into the ether.
>>
>>44307573
*while staring into the ether

That sounds totally different without the correction.
>>
File: poster-prospero-burns.jpg (96 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
poster-prospero-burns.jpg
96 KB, 600x424
>>44305766
D-did somebody howl for Ur-jarl Jerg?
>>
>>44307481
>sits down
>takes a huge swig from his flask
>lights a lho stick
Just like old times. At least gotta get the most out of this if I'm going to end up blammed.
>>
>>44307469

You're awfully chipper for a condemned man.
>>
>>44307504
>walks over to Greely with a pair of guards behind him.
Hey, Greely. How have you been?
>>
>>44307645
So what am I accused of?

>>44307653
ignore that
>>
>>44307481

>>44307644

>sits next to Ruh, her head on his shoulder
This is not how I pictured Emperor's day would go.

>>44307614
I hear yiffs, yiffs in the deep
>>
>>44307485
You'll be fine, don't worry.
>Alice offers LIX her hand and unlocks the room door.
>sticking her head out, she is immediately confused by the extra guards....and the Valkyrie visible through the open main door.
What in the Emperor's name?...
>>
>>44307644

Three-oh-two, what did THIS one do?
>>
>>44307693
They all did nothing. They were only there to help carry the supplies to the jeep.
>>
>>44307679

>removes Jackson's coat and begins searching it methodically

Impersonating an Inquisitor. That's at best- BEST- a capital offense.
>>
>>44307693
literally dindu nothing wrong.

Just being somewhere at the wrong place, wrong time
>>
>>44307689
>LIX kindly accepts the offered hand, squeezing it.

S-something wrong?
>>
>>44307725
I never impersonated one. Can we talk about this somewhere private? And bring your data slate I'll need to verify my story, because they already took all my stuff to some evidence locker or something.
>>
>>44307748
There are guards outside and....a Valkyrie, not one of our House Valks.....did something happen?
>Alice hesitantly inches out, pulling Lix with her
>Both Guardsmen at the door salute smartly and gesture out the door.
Something probably happened then...
>Alice starts out the door, if LIX follows.
>>
>>44307776

Not falling for that. Get me somewhere private where you can knock me on my ass and make a getaway. Nice try.

Seriously, what the fucking feth were you thinking?
>>
>>44307681
>passes get the amasec and lho-stick
Feel like giving me an extra reason to get blammed?
>>
>>44307812
I'll stay with you, and be back a bit if he tries anything funny.
>>
>>44307812
Bring guards I just don't want to say this out in the open. Where people shouldn't hear.
>>
>>44307836

Alright. Come on. This had better be damn good.

>Looks at Ruh and Elena, and the guards.

You keep an eye on the kid. make sure he stays out of trouble.
>>
>>44307808
>Of course she follows, if she drops that hand, she breaks into eternal muttering right now.
>>
>>44307866
Alright, I'll keep him right here.
>>
>>44307866
>follows Greely
>>
>>44307836
need to go to sleep mates, you can probably leave Elena and Ruh in the barracks a while
>>
>Leads somewhere away from the commotion and pulls out his dataslate

Alright, out with it.
>>
>>44307866
except Ruh and Elena are stuck in a barrack

>>44307921
ow yeah, sleep. That too yes.
>>
>>44307924
>stands close enough to hear, Greely's protégé next to him

>>44307921
right, see ya later, and it's good to have ya back. Add me on steam at vexilariusxxvii to get into our group
>>
>>44307888
>When Alice exits the Barracks, she spots her father and slowly heads over.
>Alex turns and regards Alice warmly, a jovial expression once more on his face.
>He regards LIX with the same expression, mixed with a bit of confusion.
I do believe that we haven't been introduced Mi'Lady. Lord Alexander Wellesley, at your service.
>Alex bows in the fashion one would expect of one in his position.
>>
>>44307924
Alright. I'm just going to lay it all out. I never impersonated an inquisitior. I am however an inquisitoral agent of inquisitor Wolfram Matthis ordo hereticus. He... he had recently died maybe a month before I came to this regiment. I worked under him for around 6 years and became his close advisor. When he died he instructed me to head to the nearest regiment and join them. He handed me his rosary, his pistol and his data slate. He then had me swear that I'd continue to find herasey and destroy it in his place. An audio of the entire exchange is in the data slate that was confiscated from me. It will validate my story.
>>
>>44307996
>Drops Alice hand to introduce herself with a respectful bow.
D-delta fi-fifty nine, M-mylord.
>"Alright... calm down LIX, make as if this was a play, you're acting, this is another mission, yeah that's right you're making a play, you need to fill into your role, which is... b-being yourself..."
>"This is not helping at all!"
>"Stop Muttering you look like you're stupid."
I-it's a pleasure to finally meet you, sir.
>>
>>44308075
heresy^
>>
>>44308075

Why didn't you mention this when Anna and I were introduced to you?
>>
>>44308162
I was under orders to not reveal myself as part of the inquisition unless there's no other option. And that includes to other members the inquisition.
>>
>>44308093
>Alex offers LIX his hand with a warm smile.
Another Assassin, hm? I wonder which temple....
>The senior Wellesley eyes the pair, along with the recently separated hands.
Hm...
>>
>>44308225

Did he explain his reason for this order?
>>
>>44308281
Not exactly, he didn't have a reason to. We always worked without telling anyone. It just seemed like a natural thing.
>>
>>44308225
JACKSON! WHERE ARE-
Oh, am I interrupting something?
>>
>>44308238
>Kindly accepts the hand for a handshake.
Callidus Temple, Mylord. I've been with the regiment off-service since we took down my assassination target together... Your son and your daughter accepted me as if I was just one more of their men.
>>
>>44308357
Hey, Anna.
> waves an awkward wave because of the cuffs
>>
>>44308339
*raises an eyebrow in suspicion, but says nothing*
>>
>>44308406
... there is something I need to know, right?
Or rather why is there something I do not know?!
>>
>>44308430

You're the psyker, you tell me.
>>
>>44308430
In a second. I need to know if I'm getting shot or not.
>>
>>44308361
Mhm, that does sound like them. You must have impressed them. It seems you impressed one more than the other....
>Alice's cheeks turn bright red while Alex simply chuckles, in a kind manner.
>>
>>44308445
Funny. No really, it is funny, I am laughing my ass off, literally.
Cunt.
>>44308472
Now I don't see why not.
>>
>>44308472
Not yet, at the least. I'm going to have to check out your dataslate and stuff, have the techpriests decrypt it, and if you turn out to be on the level, let Lord Wellesley decide what to do about your other shenanigans.

>>44308488
I'm hilarious.
>>
>>44308487
>Blushing.
I-I admit I kind of... hanged out more with one sibling than the other, s-sir.
>>
>>44308488

Actually, run your story by Anna. Anna, do that voodoo you do so well and see if he's lying.
>>
>>44308536
I could just unlock it for you.
So can I take these cuffs off? They are very uncomfortable, I now see why there used.
>>
>>44308536
Can you at least try and tell me what the fuck is going on? I will let you know I was not dozing off or getting drunk like most of you half assed excuse of a regiment, I was busy doing my job!
>>44308575
Don't call it like that, and I am not a telepath. I work in a different way... oh, whatever, it is not like you could even understand. Jackson, hold up your hands.
>>
>>44308601
>Holds up hands
>>
>>44308541
Mhm, I noticed. Just treat her right and we won't have any problems.
>Alex claps LIX on the shoulder and gestures towards the house.
But, we should be resting instead of discussing this, aye? It's Emperor's Day after all! Plus, our evening meal should be ready soon.
>>
>>44308598

>Undoes jackson's cuffs
>>
>>44308632
>take jackson's hands in hers
Tell your thronedammit story, the sooner the better.
>>
>>44308643
R-right, sir. I'm... grateful for the offer, sir.
>>
>>44308651
Alright, I'll tell you the short version. I served in the guard until 6 years ago inquisition Wolfram, ordo hereticus, brought me in as one of his agents I served as his aid until his death 2 months before I came to this regiment. In his dying breaths he ordered me to continue finding heresy in and eliminating it. He told me to head to the nearest regiment and join them, he also said to not reveal I'm part of the inquisition unless completely necessary.
>>
>>44308702
Well come on then.
>Alex heads off inside, while Alice grasps at LIX's hand and follows after him, flicking her gaze rapidly between LIX and her father.
>>
>>44308787
if it is a lie I would like to know, since Anna is using her divination to scry Jackson's past. Unless you have something that deflects psychic powers.
>>
>>44308789
Y-
>LIX blushes as she squeezes Alice's hand.
>She regains her confidence.
Yes sire.
>>
>>44308838
No it's not a lie.
>>
>>44308895
... it seems to be ok. Ugh. I kinda saw some stuff i would have liked to not know but seems like his past confirms his words.
>>
>>44308924
You're the one who wanted to look into my mind.
>>
>>44308951
I did not look into your MIND, I looked into your PAST. Is it so fucking difficult to understand?
>>
>>44308924

Ok, good. Go with him and check out his dataslate.

>Hands Anna his =][= badge, kinda small and simplistic compared to Verasii's

Use this if anyone gives you any problems. Once we have confirmation, the rest is a Hereticus matter unless Verasii says otherwise

Meanwhile, I have to get this kid home and to his future with the Schola.

>Greely begins walking off with the kid, and stops for a minute.

Oh, Anna, by the way, thanks. And Merry Emperor's Day.

>Is totally serious. Then he and the kid walk off
>>
>>44308982
Oh even better. I didn't know what you were doing. For all I know you just wanted to hold my hands
>>
>>44308789
"Sire sorry to disturb you but there seems to be a package from the inquisition at the door"
>Bows and awaits a response.
>>
Glad that's concluded. I'm hungry.
>>
>>44309017
... I don't know even...
>>44309043
... why would you be so happy with holding my hands!?
Oh come on now. We need to check your dataslate apparently.
>>
>>44309049
>Notagain.archivefile.
>Looks at Alice.
You know what that package's going to be, don't you?
>>
>>44309049
I'm on to you this time Omi.
Mhm, very well, Alice, be a dear and ensure Miss LIX is seated.
>Alice nods and tugs LIX towards the dining area, while Alex gestures for the servant to lead him to the package.
We're fairly certain the 'package' is an Eversor father.
>Alex nods and opens the flap on his Holster.
>>
>>44309074
No reason. But you haven't let go yet. The data slate is in my room. At least I think that's where they put my stuff.
>>
>>44309128
>lets go him quickly
Let's go then, fuck if I am going to waste any more time on this...
... where the hell is your room even, don't make me waste my powers on this too.
>>
>>44309116
>>44309049
That asshole. If he wants to be people he should try and act like people.
>>
File: eta.png (1 MB, 1000x622) Image search: [Google]
eta.png
1 MB, 1000x622
>>44309116
>The servant leads the lord to the front door and towards the smoking package baring the inquisitorial seal.
>As you get closer you notice a scrawled message with a picture attached saying
"Not Eversor, I'm this guy"
>Over the top of this is a offical looking stamp saying
"Warning contains Live Eversor"
>The time is 2 mins to the hour.
>>
>>44309147
Medical wing. Away from everyone else's.
>>
>>44309116
>Follows Alice.
I just hope Omicron doesn't break the impression I made... nor your father...
>Alarmed when she realized that she just said that out loud to Alice.
N-not that he'd ever dare to do that!

At least I don't think so.
>>
>>44309205
What is it this time...

Holy shit are you me? I was just thinking what if Archer shows up as an Inquisition agent...
>>
>>44309221
Lead the way then, and do not touch me!
>>
>>44309248
That's everyones favourite drunk sniper assassin Eta
>>
>>44309292
>*grin*
Oh really.
> heads off to the medical wing
>>
>>44309205
>>44309248
>Alex stares at the box and hesitantly backs away from it.
I'm.....not sure what to do here. Major?
That pic is gold. 10/10.

>>44309241
I don't imagine he will. It's not your fault anyway.
>Alice leads LIX to the dining room and seats her guest next to herself.
>>
>>44309370
>>44309248
>The time is 1 min to the hour
>The smoking increases
>>
>>44309307
Ayyy
>>
>>44309370
Why do I still feel responsible though?
He's like a child with humongous power and everyone's scared from him except me.
I'm the only one that seems to dare to stop him if he does something he shouldn't. Why do his fuck-ups feel like if they were mine?
>>
>>44309412
>Alex draws his Bolt Pistol and starts backing away from the box.
What in the Emperor's name is going on here?!
>>
>>44309367
>Anna's glare is reaching Strenght values so high it is practically instant death now.
No, I like to joke and use reverse psychology, can't you tell?
>follows him to the room
>>
>>44309444
That sucks. I'd hate to have to babysit an eversor. Now that I come to think of it, there was this one time with a culexus, and let me tell ya, she was smokin'...
>rambles on about his "exploits" for a good ten minutes
>>
>>44309444
No idea, but you shouldn't. Although the reason you aren't scared is probably because you're good at sword fighting. You won't be cut to ribbons if he gets close.
>Alice shrugs and pours herself a glass of water.
>>
>>44309412
How about we just open the damn thing?

>>44309307
Hahaha danger zone! Whoooo!
>>
>>44309462
With you, I can never tell.
> unlocks door and steps aside with a grin
Lady's first
>>
>Amelia walks in circles around a chair, apparently very interested in the details of her own flamer pistol
So what I am getting here is that you either don't know or will not tell me anything about the Dark Eldar.
>the renegade sister looks at the figure tied to the chair: the man wears long black robes, the inquisitorial rosette clearly visible on them
This is very unfortunate. Your companion here was not this stubborn, but he really knew nothing.
>casually kicks a body lying on the floor, which twitches and emits unnerving incoherent noises
I don't think he knows nothing at all now. I am still getting used to this, but it is really like doing a surgeon's work with a chainsword. Do you follow what I am trying to say, Interrogator?
>finally Amelia places an hand on the inquisitorial agent's head, and grins feeling the surge of psychic power she is getting used to lately
Start talking.
>>
"I return and i bring gif- "

>Sees the eversor thing

"Where do you keep your grox tranqulizers?"
>>
>>44309534
Do you think I am an idiot? Go in first or I will make you with bolter shells!
>>
File: 2651307-0eversor.jpg (38 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
2651307-0eversor.jpg
38 KB, 400x317
>>44309449
>>44309519
>The crate opens full of smoke and pressurised air.
>A BMX falls out the stasis chamber
>Omicron XXIII-K-IV loudly eating some sort snack walks from the inside of the house (from behind the lord where he must of been for a while) over to and carelessly picks up the bike ignoring everyone else before riding it back inside the house towards the dining room, pulling some sweet bunny hops up the stairs.
>>
>>44309547
YESSSSSS
>>44309569
Why, does this one not like you or something?
>>
>>44309547
I am assuming that this is happening far away from Praetoria, before anyone runs off trying to tear holes in reality to go fight her....please don't....I'll just laugh if you do try this people.

>>44309585
>Alex takes one look at the scene before him and simply turns around to go seat himself at the table.
I need to stop drinking.....
>>
>>44309591

Oh no, it's just this really isn't a good place for a doped up assassin.

Wish I knew how the hell he does this. Where's Anna, by the way?
>>
>>44309578
Depends. Do you think I'm one?
>enters the room and starthe looking through the pile of stuff on the desk.
Ugh they just threw everything here. It'll take a moment.
>>
>>44309547
Back off, Witch! I have nothing to say, I've been trained to hold any pain you lot can give me! You don't scare me! The emperor protects!

>Virmanthras' ghost is just staring at the scene behind the chair, with one hand around it's helm's "mouth".
>Prove him wrong. Try holding up the damage this time, we want him to actually be able to speak coherently.
>>
>>44309667
Definitely.
Take your time, it is not like my pistol is going anywhere.
>enters the room, still wary of a possible attack
>>44309631
you just can not trust me, aight?
>>
>>44309631
Then you may not like what I brought for you then, sir...

But I'm giving it to you anyway.

*summons the servitor*
>>
>>44309705
Oh I fully trust you, but I am paranoid and am fully expecting at least ONE person to see "Renegade Psyker Amelia" and attempt to tear a hole in reality open to go fight her. My Paranoia knows no bounds!!!!!!

>>44309719
Um....alright then.
>Alex still looks worried, but also intrigued.
>>
>>44309444
>>44309746
>Comes round the corner of the dining room
>Proceeds to ghost off the bike and lets it roll into the kitchen.
>Sits on the table facing Alice and LIX
>Thumbs up!
>>
>>44309631

It helps when he's around. Trust me on this. I have no idea how he does it.
>>
>>44309785
Yeah! You go, dude!
>Turns to LIX
Can I get one of those?
>>
>>44309746
No one's ruining your christmas tonight, you can relax.
>>44309785
So. there you are. I hope you've behaved and given a good impression, didn't you?
>>
>>44309685
Why do you always have to say such things, Virmanthas. It is not like I can not hold back, it just...
>sends a wave of terror into the Interrogator's brain
Feels so much better to hurt them, I suppose. I hate inquisitors... it just took me a bit to realize it.
NOW TALK. Obey me!
>Amelia's eyes flash red and the temperature of the room lowers suddenly, minor phenomena that manifest as she probes the Interrogator's mind for answers
>>
>>44309705
Is the pistol really necessary? You do realize I'm currently digging through a pile of weapons and stuff, right?
>starts rearming and putting everything back in the pockets where it goes.
Here you go.
> hands her the data slate with a bolt pistol in his other hand.
>>
>>44309805
Get what, an Eversor to babysit or a bike?
TFW captcha tells me to click on bikes.
>>
>>44309746
I have sort of a hobby, coming from my line of work. I like to take different species of xenos, especially tyranids, and turn em into booze. This time, I took the carcass of a broodlord and distilled it. Made a hell of a lot, but it's a bit too sweet for my taste. But I reckon a man like you could appreciate it, so here you go: five drums of broodlord moonshine.
>>
>>44309832
>sighs
Put the pistol down, Jackson, ok? I am starting to get tired.
>a blue light comes out of her eyes for a moment, though you are not sure about what powers is she manifesting now; anyway, it lasts a mere second, then she takes the data slate and starts fiddling with it
What am i even supposed to find in it?
>>
>>44309850
Ew. I hate kids. And he's... sort of like a kid, right? I just thought it would be cool if I could snipe people from on top of a motorcycle or something.
>>
>>44309817
>Nods and holds and points at a servant with his VR headset on.
>The servant seems to be absolutly terrified of 'Animal Crossing 40K - The terrors of Nooks Basement (With extra gore hack)'
>>
>>44309881
Oh. I don't have a holster for it yet.
And you do realize I also have a hellgun and flamer on me, right?

It's open to the audio log confirming my story. Greely wanted to hear it.
>>
>>44309818
>Trying to resist and come back to reality after the direct brain attack as best as he can.
You can-
Go ff-
ff-
fuck yourself!

>Virmanthras Crosses his arms
>"Should I remind you of the power you now hold? It's not like anything you've done before, your previous limits are nothing to what you can now do, what seems an effortless action might be enough to break the brain of an untrained man into pieces. Keep making him unconfortable through the ambience, but don't try another direct brain attack, he won't make it through."
>>
>>44309785
>>44309786
>Stares at 23K, then looks to Greely.
I think I agree...

>>44309862
>Grabs for one of the loose bottles and opens the lid before pouring some into a glass and taking a sip.
Mhm, not bad, I suspect it might be a bit too....potent for some of my guests, but the more for me then.

>At this point an array of servants come in, bringing a multitude of different foods and drinks for all flavours and preferences.
>It appears one is to take what they wish and stack it up themselves, although a rather large roast has been placed before Omicron.
Miss LIX? Please do remind um....I do not believe we have been introduced....
>Alex gestures to Omicron as Arthur seats himself on Alice's other side, nearer dad.
....our fine Eversor guest to mind his manners?
>>
>>44309944
Don't tell me what to do...
>Amelia's teeth seem to turn into fangs
Don' tell me what to do...
>horns grow on her forehead, and her face takes a purple hue
I am sick of people telling me what to do!
>in her new, albeit illusory, demonic visage she roars directly in the face of the investigator
>>
>>44309898
>Sighs.
I somehow see I'll have to partially babysit you too.

Anyways, it's Emperor's day, I might find a way to get you another bike too, hopefully one that doesn't cost me any more of my now unexistent money.
>>
>>44309942
You are not making me more comfortable, Jackson. I will hear it first...
>turns the device on to hear this log
>>
>>44310032
>drinks from bottle
Dang, this noble champagne is overrated.
>looks over the horizon from the veranda
Nice view.
>>
>>44310003
This... is Omicron Twenty Three. Kay. Four.
He...
>Gets a stern tone looking at the eversor.
Will behave if he wants to keep his new VR googles and his bike or they will be handed to a Vindicare that seems to at least have manners at the table.
Isn't that right, Omicron?
>>
>>44310122
>Panics and jumps on to the nearest seat knocking a nearby minor noble off it
>>
>>44310003
Yep. And if anyone is worried about turning into a genestealer after drinking this stuff, I assure you, it's never happened to anyone. The process kills the cells that cause it. Hope you all enjoy it.

>>44309898
Hey Vindicare! Let's go have a drink.
>>
>>44310029
>The Interrogator chants something to try and exorcise the "Daemon"

>"I merely teach and advice based on my past experiences, Apprentice."
>He seems to have purpossedly set some extra weight on that last word.
>>
>>44310032
>Alex perks up at LIX's mention of money, to which he gestures for one of his staff, possible called 'Alfred' and whispers a few orders before handing him a card and gesturing for him to enjoy dinner.
Mh, don't worry about that. It will all be taken care of my lady.

>>44310150
>All three Wellesleys, along with their staff and Guards eye Omicron nervously.
>>
>>44310054
>it starts off with the sounds of battle and ragged breathing. Then goes through a conversation between Jackson and the inquisitor saying he is ordered to head to the nearest regiment and continue rooting out heresy in the name of the ordo hereticus and tells him to keep it as secret as he can. The inquisitor then says his access code and starts coughing then goes silent.
>>
>>44310172
I AM NOT YOUR APPRENTICE!
>Amelia sends a stronger wave of psychic power into the man's head in an attempt to dominate his mind, but it lacks any form of control now that she is so enraged
>>
>>44310183
Oh, no, no no no I didn't mean to-
I really don't to request anything, mylord I'm sure I will find some way to complete my task without having to disturb you, sire.
>>
>>44310158
Please! Call me Eta! What did you have in mind?
>>
>>44310215
... it seems real enough.
>a snapping sound his heard and Anna recoils a bit as the Precognition effect she manifested on herself ends, and she falls back on Jackson's bed
Well, better this way, the stress is killing me!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>44310221
>His eyes are shining purple as they begin to cry out blood.
>>
>>44310241
Got a cask of booze made out of Tau I oughta drink. Smooth stuff, with a bit of fruity flavor...

>retrieves it, there appears to be parts of Tau bodies floating around inside
>>
>>44310262
You weren't the one with a gun to his head for the past hour.
>>
>>44310314
What do you call it?
>>
>>44310347
Jackson, I ALWAYS have a gun at my head, point blank. Of course, it is what makes me so awesome too... and anyway don't blame me if you are so shady.
This bed is like, absurdly comfortable. How it comes.
>>
>>44310347
>Sits on the desk chair.
So.
>>
>>44310234
My Lady, you will be disturbing me more by not accepting. I will spare no expense to ensure those who rescued my children are treated well over the holiday season....
>Alice hides herself behind her glass, while Arthur has a 'coughing fit'.
....well most of you, there are a few I will need to make....decisions about.
>>
>enters the hall, robed, with his squad in tow

I believe I have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to the Lord of this household! I apologize for our tardiness.
>>
>>44310392
>>44310397
So?
>>
>>44310378
I don't call it anything. You got any ideas?
>>
>>44310392
You had the key the entire time? Hehe.
The comfy bed is a perk for being a medic.
> falls on bed
Wow you're right. Better than most
>>
>>44310221
>>44310269
>The arbitrator's head pops, covering the whole room in blood.
>The wrath of Amelia seems to somehow also affect Virmanthras' ghost.
>His plain grey hand is flickering every second, changing to a crimson, modern word bearer armor.

Nnngh... Not... that... man anymore...

ENOUGH!
>He backslashes the Warp surge, making all the madness end, his hand slowly reverting to plain grey.

>His tone is serious, but not stern, more like sensible.

Look at what your wrath has gotten you to. You have no answers, no control and yet you decline any offer of teaching I give you. If you keep it up like this, you will never control this power by yourself, you need, at the very least, my guide. You need my advice, you are worthy heir to my plans and my understanding but you lack patience.
>>
>>44310405
>Gets up from chair taking a whole turkey with him
>Goes into the kitchen, grabs his bike and rides one handed off into the house and disappears
>>
>>44310460
HEY!
Get off my bed!
>bed has been successfully "acquired"
I am not leaving it to you!
>>
>>44310423
>Alex pushes himself to his feet, Alice and Arthur following suit, while the Guards stand at attention.
My Lords, Alexander Wellesley, at your service. Of course you have met my children.....thank you for that.
>The trio bow then return to their seats, Alex remaining standing a few seconds longer to gesture to seats near the top of the table, near himself.
>>
>>44310455
>Takes a sip
hmmm...
You killed these tau on Gospyria?
>>
>wearing a prim-proper suit, a monocle and some proper cotton gloves.

Alright time to blend it.
>>
>>44310405
>"She hasn't told him about the incident with the Tau."
>"No of course not, how would she?"
>"Oh yeah dad I've been dead for a few hours because I saved this assassin's life, no hard feelings, k?"
>"Emperor damn it, Alice..."
>Nods down gratefully.
>>
>>44310512
If you want it you gotta fight me for it.
>*wink*
>>
>>44310492
>slowly wipes the blood away from her eyes, but is able to notice the flickering hand...
Again with your vision, Virmanthas? I couldn't care less about it. Right now, I just need to exact what is due from the Dark Eldar. If this Interrogator did not withstand my powers I will find another one,a nd then another and another...
>her biological hand though is a bit shaking as she unties the dead body and pushes it on the floor
The more I hurt the Inquisition, the better I feel, anyway.
>>
>>44310527
Ah, you must sir Alexander.

A pleasure it is to meet you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.