[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNW: Anew Quest thread #27(Cont.)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
Today is Saturday 16th of April 2442

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe
>>
before we start, i would like to apologize for my past and future absence; I don't like to indulge in some personal details but let's just say i am still recovering some something bad.

You and Flow were still all by yourselves. Anticipation was burning in the ghoul's rotten eyes "What's the hold up? Let's go!"

>Wait, we need some supplies before going
>[Get a permission from Boss first]
>[Ask ___ to join you]
>We can hire someone along the way, don't you worry
>It is for the best to keep this little secret between the two of us
>other
>>
>>44262172
don't worry too much about about us
>[Ask Clark to join you]
let's see if good old miss sledge has some time for ADVENTURE
>>
>>44262172
>>Wait, we need some supplies before going

Are we still walking around with a nailgun? That's just sad.

Also, morning Snow. Glad you're feeling good enough to run.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

1=clark
2=supplies

>>44262235
hello anon.
>>44262247
it is broken from a bad roll, i think. we can either borrow some weapons from our friends, wait a week till Zhang establish his shop in Mile 46 or we can just buy guns on our way from any of the major cities.
>>
>>44262247
yeah, we just have our Lasts and a few bullets

i think that the plan was originally to restock at Eden and continue from there
>>
expect kind of slow replies

>>44262235
>>44262247
you wanted to restock your supplies, especially your firepower. you had no idea what was waiting for you on the other side.

You planned your next move

>Buy medical/other supplies from Mell
>Visit Xann for some supplies?
>Wait a week for Zhang
>try to borrow some guns and ammo from ___
>Buy guns on the way to your destinations
>other
>>
>>44262337
maybe she can fix (or even improve) our nailgun, who knows?
>>
>>44262337
>Take riffle and shotgun out of safe
>>
>>44262362
>>44262372
you took out every last good weapons you had and headed for Xann. She looked better than last time.
"I have been waiting for you. We need to discuss your...recent findings." her tone was serious. She stood erect, no more swaying.

>Wait, you don't mean...how did you know about this?
>Just show me what you got.
>Can you fix our nailgun?
>What are you talking about?
>[Let Flow do the talking]
>other
>>
>>44262446
ahahaha nope
>>
>>44262464
Flow was puzzled as well "What of it? We are going to uncover something great, I just know it."

"This kind of excitement brought so many on their knees...only for death to strike with no rest or pity." Xann paused "Death awaits you in this path."

>I have no idea how you knew this but it is not your business.
>You know what? fuck you, come on Flow, we are leaving.
>Thank you for your 'advice'
>[let Flow do the talking]
>I just want to browse your stuff. Goddamn.
>other
>>
>>44262548
>other
"you know something we don't, right? can you help us or just try to dissuade us from trying?"
>>
>>44262578
"I...I can't. If you value your life, pursue something else." she visually shivered in front of you.

>Fine, we are leaving
>Can we at least browse your stuff
>[Convince her to spill it out] [Roll CHR]
>other
>>
>>44262611
>"anyway, can you fix my nailgun?"
>>
>>44262631
your nailgun was a pure mess "I rely on other means to deliver swift death. Sorry, I can't help you."

>Fine, we are leaving
>[Convince her to spill it out] [Roll CHR]
>other
>>
>>44262661
>>
>>44262674
"sure."

Xann

>Xann's Venom
5000 caps per bottle

>Xann's Anti Venom
5000 caps per bottle

>Cazadore's Venom
500 caps per bottle

>Cazadore's Anti Venom
500 caps per bottle

>Deathclaw's Liver
600 caps

>Xann's sedative
200 caps per bottle

>Xann's Homemade Rad away
400 caps

>Mirelurk's glands
100 caps

>Sublurks gelatinous 'flesh'
10 per chunk

>Brahmin dung
25 caps per bag

>Tunnler's bone flakes
1000 per bag

>Irradiated green paste
50 cap
>>
>>44262700
i guess just browsing is fine...
well, unlike Flow wats to ask her someting, it's probably a good time for goodbyes
>>
>>44262742
"Let's just go." You left with Flow. She was so mad from this bad omen.
You planned your next move.

>Wait a week for Zhang
>try to borrow some guns and ammo from ___
>Buy guns on the way to your destinations
>other
>>
>>44262776
she should have free water and cheap canteens, that's always appreciated
>>
>>44262814
You headed to the town's doc. You waited for her to deal with some of the townsfolk before she became available, she displayed what was on sale for you.

>Old world food
5 caps each

>Fuel canister
100 caps/80 refill

>water canister
5 caps/ free refill

>Nuka cola+ Sunset Sas
15 caps each

>Mell's Healthy Cocktail
20 caps each

>Snow Gecko's kebab
30 caps each

>Donate?
please?

>First aid kit (basic/Advanced/Min auto doc)
50/500/5000 caps

>Sedatives (please don't abuse them)
50 caps each
>Morphine (please, don't waste your life on drugs)
75 caps each
>Alcohol
5 caps each
>Rad X pill
5 caps each
>Radaway
50 caps each
>>
>>44262874
>Old world food *10
>water canister *3
>Nuka cola+ Sunset Sas
>donate 20 caps

after that i guess we should have a chat with Flow in private... i'm worried that we're trying to bite more than we can chew with that whole thing
>>
>>44262934
You bought
10 Old world food
3 water canister
1 Nuka cola+ Sunset Sas

for 80 caps and you donated 20 caps.

After thanking the doc, you spoke to Flow outside of the clinic "Flow, I...well. Both Cain's and Xann's words doesn't look promising. This might be over our heads."

The ghoul was mad "Are you trying to back me down? I am going to uncover what is on the other side with or without you."

>Alright, fine. I am coming with you.
>Good luck, Flow
>Fine, go ahead, see if i care
>[Convince her to drop it] [roll CHR]
>[Convince her to delay this trip for later] [roll CHR]
>other
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>44263034
>>44263034
>[Convince her to delay this trip for later] [roll CHR]
maybe if we had a working tank, or power armor...
but for now we're basically two naked idiots in the wasteland, deathclaw snacks
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>44263034
>>[Convince her to delay this trip for later] [roll CHR]
>>
>>44263108
>>44263141
best roll= 68
Modifiers= -10% [4 CHR]
Overall=62[success]

With some persuasion, you managed to convince her to delay this trip. It wasn't an ideal solution but the ghoul listened the reason. Flow soon left you, she didn't say why.

Kingston was just ahead of you heading for Leggy, He looked ten fold better than before. He was even humming an old word song but you didn't know it.

Willie and his men were dealing with a plethora of people who came here for the giant corpse. you saw lots caps and other goodies rolling. It was well secured by his men.

>Catch up with Kingston, say something to him
>Go to Willie, say something to him
>other
>>
>>44263234
>Go to Willie, say something to him
just hail him, at first

didn't we have a reward to fetch from him? i can't remember...
>>
>>44263298
you went to the Mayor "Willie, can i have a moment?"

The man turned his head "Richard, right? We never got a chance to speak." He shook his hand with yours "You and your company have done miracles to our small town."

"We try." you replied eyeing the caps.

The mayor chuckled "We..we don't really know what to do with all these caps and supplies. I will pour what i can to make the town better and i keep some for a rainy day....of course we won't forget your efforts. How about 5000 caps? does this sounds good to you?"

>7000 caps, Willie
>We took down a giant fucking irradiated bear for you, I expect better rewards
>Double it.
>Yeah, that's good, thanks Willie
>Keep it, the town deserves it better.
>other
>>
>>44263391
>7000 caps, Willie
it was a really big bear
>>
>>44263414
"Alright," He ordered one of his men to bring more caps for you.

>Thanks, Willie
>Did i say 7000? because i swear i meant 9000.
>Now double it for me.
>other
>>
>>44263457
>thanks Willie.

Don't push to hard, also ask if he's got a spare pistol and bullets we could borrow/buy
>>
>>44263457
i agree with this guy: >>44263489
>>
>>44263489
>>44263494
"Thanks Mayor. I hate to ask, but do you have any spare weapon or ammo?" you asked.

The mayor was really generous; his men brought you a brand new 10mm pistol with an untouched ammo box for it "On the house." the Mayor smiled "Would you mind helping us organizing the sales? it is kind of chaotic out here."

>Sure
>Your boys can handle it.
>Sorry Mayor, Boss might need me soon.
>other
>>
>>44263547
forgot my trip, sorry
>>
>>44263547
>Sorry Mayor, Boss might need me soon.
or aspirin
>>
>>44263579
Agreed.
>>
>>44263579
>>44263591

you had to leave the mayor for now. An ungrateful move but a necessary one.

You headed back to Leggy, most of the Mercs gathered around the Boss' office with Kingston addressing Boss. She didn't look good at all, her head was probably killing her at the moment.

"...and that concludes my report, Boss." finished Kingston.

"What now?" Richard looked concerned like the rest of the posse.

"I can't think..argh. Straight right now." Boss grabbed her head "But We have to take them out...I see no other alternative."

>Ask___ what is going on
>Say nothing
>Inform the other Mercs about the 7000 caps waiting for them outside
>other
>>
>>44263660
>Inform the other Mercs about the mayor's reward waiting for them outside
(no need to give them a precise sum, really)
we're probably all going to need some serious firepower upgrade if boss wants to take cobstow back...
>>
>>44263689
Yeah, the amount isn't important.
Is the somewhere we could possibly grab some armor?
>>
>>44263689
>>44263689
>>44263738
None really paid attention to your words everyone's mind was focused on this predicament.

"So what? according to this Kingston, they killed a couple of our criers, three members feels ballsy enough to 'consider' attacking us. Consideration does mean that they outright preparing for war. Many lives will be lost in this useless assault." Cain object.

Maxime became furious "Do you even listen to yourself, Cain? we are dealing with folks who will kill just to raise their profits. We already bent over once when they sacked us from Cobstown and i am sure as hell I won't spread my asshole for them! if we won't stop them right fucking now, they will end what we built together!"

This sparked some mini argument. In no time, everyone was loudly voicing their opinion.

"I am all with getting rid of the other Mercenary group but i think it is for the best to play their game. We kill their criers and potential clients, frame them...you know the dr-"

Mile punched Kingston square in the face, then he proceed to pull out his shotgun. He primed it at Kingston "What the fuck are you saying? We have fucking morals you sick son of a bitch! you are working with them, isn't that right you little piece of shit? Huh? Huh?!!"

The situation was getting out of control.

>[Do nothing]
>[Encourage violence]
>[Disarm Mile] [Roll AGL]
>[Calm Mile down] [Roll CHR]
>Everyone just calm the fuck down
>Fuck off, Mile, you have no reason to distrust him
>[Encourage Boss to do something]
>other
>>
>>44263865
>doesn't mean
>>
>>44263865
>Encourage Boss to do something.

This can't spark a fight, we will need every warm body we have.
>>
>>44264008
"Everyone shut the fuck up!!!!" Boss cried out of her lungs, "Mile, you better put down you shotgon. you *don't* want me to stand up now."

"But..." Mile tried to object but her glares were something else "....fuck it." he lowered his hunting shotgun.

"Good, now let's try to act like civilized men and women once more." she took a deep breath "Garrett and his boys are harassing us at the moment. They might get a little bit bold and actually stage an attack on us or they might pick us one by one....either ways, they possess a grave danger to our operations and our keepsakes. In orderly fashion, I want to hear your opinions before i make a decision..."

Boss was waiting for your reply.

>We take the fight to them, we will kill everyone on our way. If the Mayor's men intervened, they are as good as dead
> We wait, Kingston will spy on them in the mean time
>We play their dirty little game
>We stalk them and then pick them off one by one
>We try to negotiate something with them. no one has to die
>We fortify our positions here, let them come to us
>other
>>
>>44264110
that concludes our thread, i guess. I don't know when we will run up another thread. if someone can archive it, it would be greatly appreciated .
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.