[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supers backstory thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1205a.jpg (58 KB, 320x463) Image search: [Google]
1205a.jpg
58 KB, 320x463
I'd love to hear some super's backstories told in over the top ways.Share your heros in general too.
>>
He was ordinary boy until one day a bully shoved him into mud. He swears so he will prevent anyone from this humiliation.
Now he is a SHOVE MAN, A HERO WITH SUPERPOWERS OF SHOVING OBJECTS! HE PROTECTS EVERY BOY AND GIRL FROM BULLIES AND SHOVE THEM INTO MUD!
>>
>>44259939
op here, thought I'd just nudge in my hero while I'm at it.

>"The birth of a child is a beautiful thing for a family, but that wasn't the case for the Pityu couple. Their son was born a mutant, their son was born de evolved, their son was... Mutato. Born a scaley freak of nature, a lizard man by all definition, he was sheltered. Homeschooling was a must and neighbors didn't know the kid existed until he snuck out at 17 and went to a convenience store for the first time. Cops were called, sodas were stolen, and he read his first comic book. He was accused guilty and in his prison time learned of masked vigilantes and their heroism. He became a man of his own law by 20, Ohio's most wanted by 26, and the talk of every Akron hobo by 32."
>>
File: shit.png (92 KB, 946x1631) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
92 KB, 946x1631
I have a lot of superhero concepts floating around I never get to use, pic related. I also have concepts/backstories for a bunch of heroes which aren't on this screenshot called:
>Multiple Lord
>Tailormade
>Mutato
>Medusa 9
>SaturnMutato Shadow
>Puma Boy
>Tarzan of the Crepes
>Undutchess
>Adder Sister
>Warshell
>Nucleonuke
>Gal Pack
>Dog Fist
>Prayer Lad
>Tempustime
>Piscine Chance
>Autosabre
>Dirt Visionary
>Psidea
>Knife Girl
Which I could go into if anyone gives a shit. My Mutato is not >>44260373 but a Swamp Thing-like potato mass, a sentient übertuber from Baden-Württemberg possessed and animated by the ghost of Sir Francis Drake. It's a mutant potato, is what I'm saying. I like the devolution thing, though.
>>
>>44260507
ay we're all devo
>>
>>44260507
>Orthodox Judaism
>Zionist

Pick one. I think a hardcore Orthodox Jew is more likely to be a Palestinophile than a Zionist, since Zionism is Jewish secular nationalism.
>>
>>44260946
Holy shit go with the orthodox jew my man
>>
>>44260946
Girl has to work with how her clay was written
>>
>>44259939
What powers does the Hour-Man have?
>>
File: wicked wall.jpg (273 KB, 835x532) Image search: [Google]
wicked wall.jpg
273 KB, 835x532
>>
One day an average farmer was tending to his crops in the field. Then a random meteorite fell from the sky and pierced his chest, becoming lodged next to his heart. The meteorite had some magic in it and now he has four arms, density powers, and can really fuck shit up. But he still loves to farm and is pretty docile if you're civil with him.
>>
File: Crime_Alley.jpg (80 KB, 558x600) Image search: [Google]
Crime_Alley.jpg
80 KB, 558x600
>>44259939
>>
A few characters I played:

>Attrition
Born to a normal family, in a normal town, in a super powered world. His only unique trait was the fact that he nullified other super-humans that came too close to him. Intially he didn't want anything to do with the world of super heroes, but eventually they saw him as a villain, so he started to play the part.

>Cpl. Funnybones
A mish-mash of the Punisher and the Joker. A former spec-ops who was tortured and watched his family killed by the local gang leader. Instead of going 3edgy5me or grimderp, he started to see everything as a joke, to see 'the lighter side' of things. Wears merc armor with a smiley face painted on the smooth mask and has enough gear mixed with clown jokes to make michael bay and the joker blush. Constantly makes jokes fighting. Fun character.

>The Olympian
Former superhero of that world's golden/ silver age, descendant of Hercules and by extension Jupiter and a legacy hero. Operated in a time where silly villains trying to take over the world were the norm. Retired, but since he doesn't age normally because of ambrosia, he rejoined the world. His main thing was playing an idealistic superman dealing with the new, much more vicious criminals of today's comics.
>>
File: 1321615225066.jpg (386 KB, 870x1300) Image search: [Google]
1321615225066.jpg
386 KB, 870x1300
>>
>>44259939
found this during halloween
>>
>>44266320
>A superhero powered by onsies he dawns
>He is
>The Pajamaman

Hold on, loading up mutants and masterminds to see if they're rules for this shit
>>
>>44263191
>>44266283
Wait, so Spider-man is actually a comedy?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.