[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 REASONS WHY YUGIOH IS BETTER THAN MAGIC: 1. It's much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10
File: yu-gi-oh-poster.jpg (693 KB, 3000x3600) Image search: [Google]
yu-gi-oh-poster.jpg
693 KB, 3000x3600
3 REASONS WHY YUGIOH IS BETTER THAN MAGIC:

1. It's much more fun. No mana restrictions=no long waiting games.

2. It's far more balanced. The diverse archetypes prevent Yugioh from being dominated by a select few cards like Magic is. Like Tarmogoyf in Modern, Brainstorm and Force of Will in Legacy, Power 9 in Vintage, and Fetchlands in every format ever. And don't even get me started on Standard, that's literally just "play the 60 best cards still in print.format".

3. Our community is MUCH better. Yugioh players are generally cool guys who live normal lives. Magic players are generally unemployed fat virgins still living with their parents.
>>
>>44230221

Balanced and more fun?

1. More than five creatures on any side of the field. With Magic you can build an army, with or without stomping monsters. YGO has a limit of 5 and you can choose which one to pew with yours.

2. YGO monsters have either 0 attack/defence or 100... Why such a big number? Summoned Skull is way more powerful than Blue Eyes White Dragon or whatever power card because you summon him more early in the game and crushes the opponent before he can do anything. When it comes to Magic, you just need to be really smart and good cards usually start at 4 mana.

3. I've met both nice and jerk players from ANY kind of game. You are generalizing a player base against another.

4. Power creep in both games. 'Nough said.

5. In YGO you can only win with rare cards. The ones shown in the series. With Magic you can get an advantage with rare cards, but you can win without if you're clever.

6. Short? I summon something, to sacrifice it to summon something else, then bring the other back to life as it isn't a sacrifice in the same turn but I can polymorph them AND polymorph back to prevent damage. In Magic you have a counter spel or a bounce spell.

7. YGO has a ton of gimmicky cards where you need some kind of dependant combo in your hand like Ritual cards, Fusion cards, Exodia or some other very specific combination. Magic has enough freedown to create your own combo's and RARELY has those kind of cards.

8. Lastly, I never heard a Magic player call a phrase like: I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD!
>>
>>44230221
1 reason both are bad:
1. Nerds
>>
File: summoning-trap.jpg (59 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
summoning-trap.jpg
59 KB, 312x445
>>44231079
>8. Lastly, I never heard a Magic player call a phrase like: I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD!
You must not have played during original Zendikar block.
>>
>>44230221
I know this is b8 but yu gi oh has its own set of restriction which, imo, makes the game far less fun. Part of the fun of magic is navigating around the restrictions, trying to maximize the resources you have available to you.

Also Tarmogoyf is nowhere near dominant in modern, the 3 best decks don't even play it and one of them is green.

Your 3rd post is where you gave it away by actually mixing up the two demographics. Try to be more subtle next time
>>
>>44231733
I did, which is too bad. But you don't NEED to say it. The YGO manual actually has a list of etiqeutte rules.
>>
>>44230221
>Yugioh players are generally cool guys who live normal lives. Magic players are generally unemployed fat virgins still living with their parents.

I know this is b8, but if we're going to throw around anecdotes, I play Magic casually with friends. Two of 'em are married with kids, all but one are relatively fit (admittedly, the one who's not is a total lard bucket), and they're all pretty cool guys.

The one guy I know who plays Yugioh is unable to stop talking about anime and smells like he's never showered, though he's not fat.
>>
>>44231860
>The YGO manual actually has a list of etiqeutte rules

Wut
>>
>>44231079
Lol.

1. Irrelevant. That's because the combat system is completely different.

2. Summoned Skull hasn't been good since 2002.

3. Yeah, my comment about the communities was a bit biased, I mainly based it on the people who regularly show up at my locals for each game.

4. Power creep is a good thing. In Yugioh we have a fast, steady power creep, which allows for the meta to change more frequently, which keeps the game interesting. In Magic, only creatures get power creeped, and at a very slow pace, and that leads to the same cards being played forever. Hell, even as far as creatures go, Tarmogoyf has been around since 2007, and it's still a staple in every format that it's legal in, besides Vintage.

5. Lol. Try winning a Magic tournament without expensive lands like Fetches or Wasteland. You won't.

6. Polymorph? That's a Hearthstone term, not a Yugioh term.

7. Most Yugioh players don't even play cards that require other specific cards. Those cards are mainly played by little kids.

8. Real life Yugioh players don't act like characters in the Anime.
>>
>>44232147
>Power creep is a good thing
>>
YGO is faster and has more varied art
That's all
>>
>>44232147
>5. Lol. Try winning a Magic tournament without expensive lands like Fetches or Wasteland. You won't.
RDW has been dominant for like the past 6 months
>>
>>44232147
>8. Real life Yugioh players don't act like characters in the Anime.
Then why even bother playing the game at all?
>>
>>44231746
Still. 2 of those decks play fetchlands, the other plays Blood Moon and Inkmoth Nexus. All of which are expensive.

Btw, the "Green" deck literally just splashes green for Atarka's Command. Everything else is mono red.
>>
>>44232294
IRL Yugioh is shit because jewnami, it's fun in emulators though.
>>
>>44232259
>has more varied art

I have my own gripes with Yu-gi-oh, but this is plain wrong
>>
>>44232319
The green deck I was mentioning was Bloom, not Burn. Either way, neither of them play goyf
>>
>>44232267

RDW plays Mire and Foothills....
>>
>>44232294
Um...because it's fun?
>>
>>44232147
>5. Lol. Try winning a Magic tournament without expensive lands like Fetches or Wasteland. You won't.
>5. Lol. Try winning a YuGiOh tournament without expensive staples. You won't
This just in, some cards are better than others. This is true of any card game.
>>
>>44232147
Not the person you're responding to, but I have. I've won a few times with just commons and uncommons (in draft).
>6. Polymorph? That's a Hearthstone term, not a Yugioh term.
Maybe he meant Polymerization?
>>
>>44230221
>#1 (subjective opinion)
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>44231746
>Also Tarmogoyf is nowhere near dominant in modern, the 3 best decks don't even play it and one of them is green.
Jund is currently in the top 3, just barely over burn.
>>
>>44232622
Fuck, I meant affinity
>>
>>44232622
>>44232645
I play Jund and I would not call it one of the top 3 decks in the format. It's definitely tier 1 but I think affinity is better than it against the field due to being much more explosive.
>>
>>44232737
It's currently being played slightly more than affinity.
>>
>>44232737
Affinity has been around for OVER 10 YEARS, YET IT WON'T JUST FUCKING DIE. In Yugioh, no deck ever lasts more than a year, which is how it should be.
>>
>>44230221
0/10 try harder

In case anyone actually agrees with OP's troll post:

1. A shitty inconsistent rule system in a game plagued by convoluted combo chains isn't exactly fun

2. This is displaying a severe lack of understanding of vintage and legacy, as well as modern. The only mildly accurate statement was the one about standard, but then that's exactly what yugioh is like given the power creep and sweeping bans

3. Yugioh is for thugs. Kids that don't have enough allowance to buy staples just steal from others constantly. I've seen it, I used to play yugioh for several years. The amount of niggerdom is staggering. Magic, while it has its neckbeards, is full of more chill and sensible people.
>>
Sorry but I've heard YGO players talking about a cocaine deal once.

I don't even play Magic. But YGO is worse. Far worse.
>>
>>44232088
The old rulebook had a list of player etiquette. Like stating your actions in a clear, loud voice or asking permission to see the opponents cards in the graveyard. This is better than someone scratching your card with their dirty fingernails in order too tediously read the card. and slide it back over a dirty table.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (104 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
104 KB, 384x384
>>mfw id rather play a shitty game with neckbeards than a game with asians
>>mfw i realise only asians play magic in australia too
>>
>>44232844
>In YuGiOh all of your cards are useless after a year
Seems good.
>>
>>44232844
Because
1. They print things that are much more powerful in the following sets
2. Anything that's still strong from an old set gets banned if enough people haven't moved to the new pushed archetypes
>>
>>44232859
-Yugioh is for thugs

The people that get their stuff stolen in Yugioh are mainly autistic kids. Autistic kids are super annoying and are treated badly almost everywhere. The reason for the lack of stealing in Magic is because almost ALL Magic players are Autistic.
>>
>>44232259
Oh, please, show me art of a humanoid female monster that doesn't have supermodel or idol singer proportions.
>>
>>44232912
Are there niggers in australia? Because in the US it's mostly niggers that play yugioh. Probably 70% nignog, 20% Asian, and 10% little white kids
>>
>>44232958
>defending niggerdom
Huh. >>44232859 was right.
>>
>>44233007
I lived in Canberra for 3 years and only saw 2 black people.
The only people I know who play Yugioh in my area are mainly Asians and Jews.
>>
>>44232958
No you fucking faggot. One of my friends had one of his two binders stolen from under his nose by a pack of niggers while he was trading. The blacks just mumble and glare at you while trading and they do shifty sleight of hand. I've heard them brag about how they steal cards, sell them, and repeat to their friends.
>>
>>44233007
We kept our niggers under control, they cant afford hobbies apart from sniffing petrol and thats not so collectable
>>
>>44233045
I think most people know about the guy who murdered by his two black roommates for his ~$100,000 collection.
>>
>>44230221
1)No mana generally means a short game

2)Not in the slightest. the meta is commonly more degenerative.

3)Oh, you're trolling. Cause acting like the Yu-gi-oh community isn't a bunch of thieving teens is just laughable.

It's fine to say you like a thing anon, it's cool to chat in a thread about the thing you like. But when you try to pretend your subjectively enjoyed thing is objectively better than another, just take a moment and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>44230221

I won't comment about the game because this is a troll thread and you wouldn't grasp the finer details, but i love this:

>3. Our community is MUCH better. Yugioh players are generally cool guys who live normal lives. Magic players are generally unemployed fat virgins still living with their parents.

From what I've seen the "community" is made up of elementary school children and subhuman menchildren that are there either to molest the aforementioned kids or to speculate on the cards (unfair trades or even downright stealing from backpacks).
I guess the children have normal lives, that much I concede.
>>
>>44233007
Yugioh is 65% niggas, 20% azn, 10% white, 5% autistic. It's that 5% who get targeted by the 65%.

MtG is 65% autistic, 20% azn, 10% white, and the other 5% are caretakers for the 65%.

In short, Yugioh is much less autistic.
>>
>>44233164
I'd rather be an autismo 3000 than a thieving nigger

Also funny that you mention caretaker. There's a severely disabled magic player in our area that has a caretaker to shuffle his deck and draw cards, etc.
>>
>>44232859
>3. Yugioh is for thugs
I can verify this. I work at an LGS and one of our recent regulars is a gangsta thug type white guy who just recently quit yu gi oh after many years because of all the bannings and now plays magic.
>>
>>44233148
>playing card games for reasons other than molesting children
>>
>>44233214
So you'd rather have most people want you dead than have most people want you sent back to Africa?
>>
>>44233214
You'd rather be wasting space than making loads of $$$ illegally?
>>
>>44231079
>YGO monsters have either 0 attack/defence or 100... Why such a big number?

Because Japanese people have an easier time doing mental maths in hundreds and thousands, rather than ones and tens, due to their currency.
>>
>>44233214
I'd rather have no morals than no social skills
>>
>>44233654
...That actually makes sense. I would accept 'It's easier to divide when such things might come up in the game.' but this works, too.

However, they don't have a mana system or more spaces than 5 for monsters and spells each.

Go math wizzkids...
>>
>>44234027
>not playing games with 3 monster zones where the monsters can only block and attack the monster in front of them
>>
>>44233963
>>44233634
>>44233557
Salty negros detected
>>
>>44230221
I'm a YGO player that prefers YGO over MTG and you embarrass me and everyone else in our player base by talking like you know shit.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>44234027

It comes up a lot in Japanese TCGs, which is why it's probably something cultural like that. Plus division (except halves) doesn't really come up in board games in general.
>>
>>44234132
Faggot mtg player detected.
>>
reasons magic is better than yugioh:
I can just about tolerate the magic playerbase
>>
>>44230221
pffffhbtffbttt

All it ever took to make me regret 8 years of playing Yugioh was one game of MtG.

Yugi got touched by Kaiba.
>>
>>44230221
>Magic players are generally unemployed fat virgins still living with their parents.

My kind of guys
>>
>>44234260
Frankly I can't tolerate the vast majority of any card game's playerbase. I only still play YGO because the people I actually DO tolerate and enjoy the company of still play it.

All card games are mostly made up of cringy neckbearded jackasses.
>>
>>44234310
kill yourself
>>
first I want to explain that this attitude is something I shouldn't embrace but I can't help other than feel hatred for those who like to play japanese TCG.
its happens that where I live the amount of people who spends time and money in games (cards, tabletop, anything /tg/ related) is somewhat small and I've been giving my best efforts to bring something new to this area.
People seem interested at first, then they look away and they return to their regular games, I wouldn't mind this at all but the cherry at the top of all of this is that they say to me very often to the face "Hey anon, why you don't play YGO/Vanguard/FoW? is what everyone plays here!"

shit is really sad, being pretty much the only idiot in the area who likes to bring new stuff to try out with everyone/who still tries to play some dead ass game/tries to lure new players to anything.
>>
>>44234590
If I have one more fucking anime fanboy try to convince me that Weiss-Schwartz is a fun and balanced game (and yes, they actually say "balanced"), I will kill every weeb I can get my hands on.

Few things are as bad as people trying to shove shit down your throat constantly.
>>
>>44234281
Enjoy your $300+ playset of Scalding Tarn, faggot. And enjoy your virginity too.
>>
>>44230221
>tfw my expensive cards will stay valuable and even go up on value once I buy them, barring the occasional ban
>tfw every comic book shop in the US sells and buys magic cards
>tfw no one wants to deal in volatile YGO cards
>feels good man
>>
File: 1447326866309.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1447326866309.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>arguing over childrens card games is the best

just play what you find fun, I unironically play Vanguard
>>
>>44234633
>Weiss-Schwartz
isn't that the waifu game (literally)?
I might give a little of attention since my idolfu is there (and sadly the idols I despise also)
>>
>>44234637
>tfw I just spent 2200 on a single card
>tfw no face
>>
>>44234956
Force of Will is the waifu game, Weiss-Schwarss is the narutard game.
>>
>>44234993
Or mfw, whichever maymay arrow flavor it's supposed to be
>>
>>44235012
nani?
>>
>>44235012
No, Weiss-Schwarss is the game where you literally make a deck of your waifu.
>>
>>44230221
i dont know about point 3 yugioh seems to bring out all the thieves
>>
>>44235168
Only if your waifu is hatsune miku. Because half of the people I see playing this game are using stuff like SAO and attack on titan.
I eventually see kids playing Weib Schwarz, but I have only seen fa/tg/uys playing Force of Will.
>>
>>44235270
>Meeku
I pass unless you tell me the GOOD vocaloids are also cards in the game
>>
>>44235345
>Vocaloids other than Miku getting any attention
That's a good joke, m8.
>>
>>44235217
>>44235217
And Magic seems to bring out all of the autistics.

Seriously, there was a Magic at player at my locals who was literally treated like a god by the other players because he got laid. Anyone want to guess what card game he switched to shortly after?
>>
>>44235374
Eyup, WS is out of my list.
>>
>>44235440
I'd probably give WS more thought if the card art wasn't almost entirely recycled promo art and screenshots from the source material(s).

That game needs some original art to give it lifeblood.
>>
Yugioh cards are tiny. Why are they so fucking small!
>>
You all have weird local stores, where I go, almost half of the guys are married and a couple of them even bring their kids too. I have heard of some people missing a card or another, but nothing major.
>>
>>44235616
>screenshots
This, when I saw WS for the first time it almost made me puke from how shitty it is.
>>
>>44230221
Yes, because Nerdlinger Negros and 13 year old asian kids are any better than community-college dudebros & landwhales and lgs neckbeards.
>>
File: 1363971650422.gif (240 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1363971650422.gif
240 KB, 500x432
>tfw my legacy staples only ever go up in value
>tfw ygo peasants lose their money every other set, either due to a new banning, a strict upgrade, or because they had their collection stolen again
>tfw op and possibly others are literally defending THIEVES because "hurrr least they arnt nerds"
>tfw "My opinion is fact, Your opinion is wrong" is the closest thing to reason op understands
>tfw responding to a troll thread
>>
>>44235419
There's a magic player in my area that has his name and apt number tattooed on multiple girls (fairly hot bimbos at that)
>>
>>44236952
why would anyone do that
>>
>>44237006
Hmmm. Why would someone lie on an anonymous image board about the sexual conquests of people playing card games as if it had anything to do with the quality of the game?

Or why would someone tattoo an apartment number on themselves?

I don't have the answer to either. Not sure if I'm ready to know it.
>>
>>44237166
the tattoo thing, i dont understand how it would be appealing to either party
>>
File: PR-240.jpg (88 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
PR-240.jpg
88 KB, 250x349
>>44235168
Playing literally anime cards must be weird.
>>
File: JoSQjjg.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
JoSQjjg.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>44234887
My man.
>>
>>44231079
>Summoned Skull is way more powerful than Blue Eyes White Dragon or whatever power card because you summon him more early in the game and crushes the opponent before he can do anything.
>Trade-In Blue-Eyes
>activate Silver's Cry
????
>reveal Blue-Eyes
>summon Alternative
????????
>>
>>44230221
Yugioh is the marvel vs capcom of tcg. It's fucking insanity.
>>
>>44231079
As someone who plays both games, but now prefers MTG, there is not a single valid reason (aside from 3) in that list.

I'd honestly say the main advantage MTG has is the vast variety of formats. If I could only play Standard, I probably wouldn't be playing MTG. Shit's expensive.
>>
>>44237006
I actually don't know but he provided picture
>>
>>44230221
Isn't Yu-gi-oh mostly two or three turn wins?
>>
>>44230221
>The diverse archetypes prevent Yugioh from being dominated by a select few cards like Magic is
That is some high quality bait right there. Dark Armed Dragon, Rescue Cat, Cyber-Stein, Dragon Rulers, Yatagarasu, Chaos Emperor Dragon, Brionac, Goyo Guardian, Yugioh's got a huge banlist full of cards that were so ridiculously powerful that they were essentially instant wins with virtually no counters besides blind luck. It's gotten to the point where total field wipes are being unbanned to deal with the bullshit going on.

A game that routinely bans entire archetypes because it turns out they were so overpowered they never should've been in the game is not the sign of a balanced game.
>>
>>44230221
First of all: Seeriously? The topic?
Second: I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh player and this is just embarrasing

1.) Subjective
2.) Power creep
3.) Met enouh duches in both

>>44231079
1) Eh, I'd rather deal with 5 than 50, but that's just me
2.) Really doesn't make a difference tose few 0's, do threy?
3.) Look above
4.) Yep
5.) Not true. There are MORE than enough fun decks with common to rare cards (you probably mean higher rarity as YGO has 5 main and a few set based ones)
6.) Nobody sacrifices theses days except monarcs, that are MADE for that. You have counter traps in YGO too
7.) Old cards. Newer can be summoned MUCH easier. Archtype decks on the other hand are basically MTG's tribe decks
8.) Nobody does in YGO either. It's an anime thing. And the anime is silly, even die hard fans agree.

>>44232334
Hey hey. It's komoney for ya kiddo.

>>44232859
1.) It has a good rulebook and much easier than MTG. Still bait post thouh
2.) Agreed
3.) Not really. Yes meta decks are expensive as fuck, but fun decks can be cheep
>>
>>44241840
>easier than MTG
On a surface level? Yes. Once you get in deeper and start looking into stuff like timing or the fact that a lack of standardized effects can sometimes trip you up, I find MTG is generally simpler.
>>
>>44232147

I won a FNM with a preconstructed goblin deck once. I don't remember any of the Yu-Gi-Oh starter decks being even remotely competitive
>>
>>44235419
Pokémon Trading Card Game.
>>
>>44230221
I'll bite.
>1. It's much more fun. No mana restrictions=no long waiting games.
Those "long waiting games" get thrown out the window when someone brings RDW to the table and starts bashing the other guy's face in. Meanwhile, YGO's actual built-in resource system is so restrictive that "ignore the ground rules" is the norm, not the exception.
>2. It's far more balanced. The diverse archetypes prevent Yugioh from being dominated by a select few cards like Magic is. Like Tarmogoyf in Modern, Brainstorm and Force of Will in Legacy, Power 9 in Vintage, and Fetchlands in every format ever. And don't even get me started on Standard, that's literally just "play the 60 best cards still in print.format".
Tarmo isn't in the top three Modern decks, Legacy Burn is competitive as mono red, Standard can be pretty damn diverse when "low powered sets" aren't letting the one or two power cards dictate the format (go look at tourney records from GTC standard), and nobody fucking plays Vintage because it's Wallets: the Doshening.
I also like how you pretend YGO has never had staples, will never have staples, and has also never had a meta dominated by one or two decks. HI TELEDAD.
>3. Our community is MUCH better. Yugioh players are generally cool guys who live normal lives. Magic players are generally unemployed fat virgins still living with their parents.
Anecdotes are anecdotal, and things that depend on your region of residence are regional. The best community of players in the Rockville, MD area was actually Vanguard, and the M:tG and YGO communities were fairly similar aside from YGO players being blacker on average.
Also, Duel Network reveals that a lot of YGO players do not read the rules, or even their own cards.
>>
>>44242248
Standard player detected

Or just a filthy casual kitchen table player

I play both games and magic is easily much deeper
>>
>>44246162
Magic is deeper but has concrete rules with universal rulings with the exception of one card.

Yugioh, while not as deep, has no keywords and disputes about rulings that are entirely under the authority of whoever happens to be your judge. There are horror stories of rulings varying judge to judge in yugioh and its due to a lack of hierarchy and authority in judging.
>>
bait or underage
>>
>>44246481
And which one card are you talking about?
>>
>>44246693
Maybe he meant something like "but exceptions are printed on the cards"
>>
>>44246693
Arcum dagsson has had flip flopped disputes on the targeting method he uses. Because of the English grammar it has been argued whether he targets the creature or the player. Until 2006 this caused judges discretion to determine the ruling.
>>
>>44246778
That card was released in 2006, though.
And it targets the artifact creature, so there...isn't an exception to there being concrete rules with universal rulings.
>>
File: 1450322086141.jpg (42 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450322086141.jpg
42 KB, 320x240
>>44246821
Then I'm wrong and magic rulings are concrete and universal. Excellent.
>>
>>44246851
Arcum's ruling that it is indeed the creature was in the release notes for Coldsnap, even
>>
>>44246879
I wasn't around for coldsnap. Someone at my shop mentioned it to me once arcum was a card judges argue about and I figured I'd throw it on a troll thread in a Syrian turtle painting forum. I see the error of my ways and will call him a retard tonight at draft.
>>
>>44246778
This ruling is obvious for anyone who
1. Knows the rules of magic, and
2. Can into the English language

I can see where the confusion might be coming from for a new player or perhaps a nonnative speaker. However the card really isn't ambiguous at all if read correctly.
>>
File: 1434072026536.jpg (45 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
1434072026536.jpg
45 KB, 624x628
>>44230221
>>
>>44230221
>tfw the local Yugioh tourney officials literally rely on the fucking WIKI to judge rulings
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.