[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Board Games General - You mean like Monopoly? edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6
File: best game of all time.jpg (45 KB, 522x329) Image search: [Google]
best game of all time.jpg
45 KB, 522x329
Welcome to /bgg/! Stick around for an eternity. FAQ answered with a link:
http://pastebin.com/V9c2a6wU

>What's on you're holiday wishlist?

>What's you're favorite game at the moment? of 2015?

>Are you looking forward to any release?
>>
Yggdrassil
Hobbit Tales: From the Green Dragon Inn
Mice & Mystics
Sherriff of Nottingham
Clue: D&D

Just discovered Tsuro this year, so for board games probably that.
>>
File: fury of cattula.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
fury of cattula.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>44208363

Summoner Wars, maybe some new metal coins for assorted games.
A pile of money to throw at the latest Heroes of Normandie Kickscammer would be nice.

Favorite full stop right now is still Twilight Imperium, been making up some modified components with extras FFG sent me.
Favorite of 2015 has to be Chaosmos, just for being the most interesting original design I've played. Fury of Dracula 3's a close second.

Still waiting on Mare Nostrum with baited breath.
Also maybe we could get Ta-Seti sometime this decade? That'd be cool.
>>
>>44208363

Nothing, although I'm planning on getting 1-2 card games in January. Nothing concrete yet I want something 1v1 and something that works well with more people.

At the moment? Kemet I think.

Nothing comes to mind. Maybe Scythe, but I'm not so sure about it.
>>
>>44208456
Which Summoner Wars? Have you not played it at all. or are you rounding out the collection?
>>
>what's on you are holiday wishlist?
Gift cards. I don't want anyone buying me board games
>what's you are favorite game of the moment?
I actually really liked playing Quantum earlier this week and really want to try it again
>of 2015?
Broom Service
>are you looking forward to any release?
My copy of Innovation 3rd edition is theoretically coming this month. Also want Vampire Radar and iello edition of For Sale
>>
>>44208363
>wishlist
Doesn't matter, it's not like I'll get anything besides casual shit to the table

>>44208363
>fave game of Moment/2015
New to tabletop, so of the moment I'll say X-Wing or Force of Will, and same for 2015.

>>44208363
>looking forward to new releases
I'm very excited to see HIRÞ was successfully funded. As a backer, I'll be getting my shit whenever it gets here. Not that anybody will play a fictional Viking-time board game with me anyways.
>>
>>44208927
Don't own it, only played a couple games, hoping for the master set or alliances.
>>
>>44208363
Nothing board games related really.

No real favorite game desu, it's all a matter of number of players available 2bh. Of 2015, I've not played enough of them to have a good opinion. Most excited about Triumph&Tragedy however.

Mare Nostrum. I really liked the original, and all the changes seem to be making the game even better.
>>
>>44212010
>tfw haven't played Monopoly in years
>It's one of your favorite board games
>>
>>44208433
>Clue: D&D
The guilty party is 'Adventurers'. It's ALWAYS 'Adventurers'...

>>44208456
>A pile of money to throw at the latest Heroes of Normandie Kickscammer would be nice.

Amen brother!

I'm waiting on my stuff from the last Eminent Domain KS, but otherwise the stuff on my wishlist is already out.
>>
>>44212048

I'm sorry anon that you have shitty taste
>>
My family likes Lords of Waterdeep

Based on this, I've been reccomended Yedo, is that a good game to pick up?
>>
>>44212972
Yedo is a lot meaner than Waterdeep. If you're okay with that, by all means go for it.

Another game about the same speed as Waterdeep I can recommend would be Champions of Midgard.
>>
>>44213167
Thanks, I'll head over to the game store this weekend and look that one over if I can.

No one else in my family is allowed to buy games anymore. I have hands down the best record, having introduced them to Catan (an introduction to thinking), Cards Against Humanity, and Waterdeep. So I'm under a bit of pressure to do good.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>44213285
>Catan (an introduction to thinking), Cards Against Humanity, and Waterdeep.
Well, at least there's not much room for you to do worse.
>>
>>44213317
Fuck off nigger, normies love Catan and bridges them to better games. CAH is a riot at all levels of drunkeness, and we like Waterdeep.

And besides, that was comparative against the shit they've bought in the past.
>Pandemic
>Personally Incorrect
>Polaris
>>
>>44213379
Catan has aged like milk, CAH isn't even a game, and waterdeep is. . . Well, it's at least the lest terrible of those three by quite a bit - but it's very low on interaction and barely has any theme.
>>
>>44213417
You continue to miss what I'm being held against

>tfw flashbacks of trying to explain economics mid Catan
>shitters thinking it's unfair to demand two resources for one
>>
>>44213496
Terrible games don't magically become good by virtue of the people you're playing with being in a waking coma.
>>
>>44213417
Catan is still baller bruh, sorry you have no one to play it with.
>>
>People complain you take too long on your turns
>>you're not on your phone and are paying attention, just thinking
>Then they complain about you always winning
>>
based purely on my friend's recommendation i bought Twilight Struggle.

What am I in for chums?
>>
What a couple of entry level boardgames that you can't go wrong with? That isn't trouble, monopoly

Things I've seen are Dead of Winter, Munchkins, Pandemic, ticket to ride, betrayal at house on the hill, etc
>>
>>44214258

Ive had fun with casual kids, teens and adults with King of Tokyo. Its quick and easy to learn.
>>
>>44214258

Bang!

Most fun cardgame i ever played, but needs 5+ to be enjoyed.
>>
>>44214143
By all reports, one of the tightest, cleverest, and more intense 1v1 games ever designed. Much juicier on theme than it's terrible box art might lead you to believe. I've only played once, but enjoyed it immensly.

>>44213586
>game where dice can mean you sit doing literally nothing for multiple turns in a row
>baller tier
No. Some people bash it too hard, it's hardly the worst thing ever published, but it's got really serious problems.

>>44214258
Munchkin is no good.
Dead of Winter is maybe a little more complicated than you want for an entry game, but if your players are intelligent you won't have trouble.
Betrayal can be entertaining, but there's virtually no real player choice in it, so consider whether that will bother your group.
Pandemic and TTR are okay entry games, if nothing too special.
Maybe also look at King of Tokyo/New York, Sheriff of Nottingham, Cosmic Encounter, Cash and Guns, Coup G54, Kemet, Codenames, Cutthroat Caverns, Libertalia, Mascarade, Melee. All very easy to teach and easy to enjoy for people new to the hobby.

>>44214416
Most games of Bang I've played dragged on too long. Bang: The Dice Game doesn't feel quite as deep, but it's so much faster I can't care, and it's not like anyone was playing Bang for it's depth in the first place.
>>
>>44214469
>Most games of Bang I've played dragged on too long. Bang: The Dice Game doesn't feel quite as deep, but it's so much faster I can't care, and it's not like anyone was playing Bang for it's depth in the first place.

IDK how are you playing but a round goes for 5-15 mins around here.
>>
>>44214719
Probably just a symptom of only playing it with my brother in law and his friends, but rounds regularly go 45 minutes with them. Drives me nuts, glad to hear it's atypical.
>>
>>44213379

As entry games

>Dead of Winter
Pretty heavy for an entry level game
>Munchkins
The jokes get stale after 2 play throughs, then you begin to hate yourself for even buying the game. Dont do it anon.
>Pandemic
I played the second printing of the game, and from what I remember I wouldn't call that an entry level game either. It's been awhile though.
>ticket to ride
I hate this game with a passion as it amounts to "let's make colored lines: the game", however a lot of scrubs enjoy it.
>betrayal at house on the hill
A good choice. I'm part of a large meta and a lot of people enjoy playing it.

I'd also recommend

>Tsuro (whichever flavor you prefer)
>Zombie dice
>Ascension (or dominion if you really want to go bare bones deck building)

Outside of that, I'm not sure. I'm not terribly knowledgeable about scrub games. I jumped into heavy games from the get go, and when I'm entertaining ~10 year olds I pull out talisman or dungeonquest because it's easy to play and the boards are pretty. I also narrate it a bit so it's like an adventure to them of sorts.
>>
>>44218817
>however a lot of scrubs enjoy it.
It has an enormous (comparatively) competetive scene and it's totally possible to git gud at, but doing so requires memorizing routes.
>>
>>44218851

Wouldn't doubt it. Local folks can be rabid about it. It just falls into one of those "tacked on theme" games that I despise.

Aw shit forgot to recommend summoner wars. That's pretty easy to pick up.
>>
>>44214143
I had the same question two months ago.
The best answer an anon gave (paraphrased, memory's a bit shitty):

"It is the only game I've played where both players simultaneously feel they are about to lose at any given moment"

It's the kind of knife fight in a closet, apparently.

....still waiting for my brother to receive the shipping notification...
>>
>>44214971
Nah. With my group old bang took fucking forever. When they got bang dice, we never looked back.
>>
>>44208363
a group to play with
anything I can actually play with another person
maybe the sweet release of death if I don't find a GODDAMN GAME GROUP.
>>
>>44221132

So ronery. Try meetup or facebook.
>>
Tried to ask last thread but nobody answered.

Re that big bgg auction from the guy with Hawaii - did anyone get a tracking number they can actually track?

I got something with the format: CW#########US (# - number), but I have no idea what page to track that on, and the seller doesn't respond.
>>
What's your favorite game /bgg/ that doesn't yet exist?
>>
>>44213417

>waterdeep
>barely has any theme

Waterdeep is literally overflowing with theme, are you retarded? At the bare minimum, half the quests are goofy and adorable (Train Owlbears takes a wizard and some other resources, nets you a fighter) and the rest just make sense. You literally either have not played Waterdeep or are potentially the single most obtuse piece of shit in existence.
>>
>>44223263
>>44223263
Should be USPS tracking. Judging by the CW you're not US-domestic? Plug it into USPS tracking and you should be good. If he typed it right.
US anon in same metaphorical and physical boat, but mine shipped a week ago, just slowly watching the boat make it halfway across the Pacific with thirty pounds of games - bout three weeks, not too bad considering the estimates I'd heard were longer.
>>
>>44225473

Oh thanks man. Yeah I'm from Poland. I checked USPS previously but nothing popped out - I guess the system didn't update it.

> Your item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting facility on December 11, 2015 at 5:06 pm in JBPHH, HI 96853.

That's the last update. I guess I'll wait a *looong* time before I get it.
>>
>>44225561
Where in Poland are you at, bro?
>>
>>44225585

Krakow.
>>
>>44225620
Damn son, Szczecin here. I'd love to play some board games ;_;
>>
>>44225633

Try meetup, bars, facebook. Or just fish for friends that might be interested. It's fairly easy to get a social group for boardgaming as I found out.
>>
>>44225700
I know, but I love to play heavier euro games and my friends only enjoy light euros or ameritrash. I was hoping a knight in a shining armor will come from /tg/ and swoop me up to the land of Brass, Terra Mystica and Tzolk'in.
>>
>>44225743

The only Euro I have is Dominant Species. Don't dislike the genre (and was looking forward to buying Terra Mystica) but we mostly play ameritrash too ;)
>>
>>44213379
>Pandemic
>Bad entry level game
I bet you don't even like Carcassonne
>>
>>44225918
>Carcassonne
>Wheat Thins: The Game
Great with some hummus.
>>
>>44223263
Got my tracking number, my shit will be here on the 31st, so I estimate very very early January I'll actually be receiving it.

Had a talk with the guy and we agreed on what I'm actually buying from the four things I won. I feel shitty for it, but he understood my problems with $120 for shipping so I only ended up buying what I couldn't get on amazon. He and I were both super cool with the situation and I even apologized for troubling him, but he told me everything was completely fine with the situation.

I seriously can't wait for it to get here, I've never seen anything like it before despite being an unpopular and nearly-dead game.
>>
>>44226951
So what board game did you order?
>>
I'm looking to play Rex with some guys who haven't had too much board game experience. Any pointers? I don't plan on using betrayal cards.
>>
>>44208363
>>What's on you're holiday wishlist?
Fungi/Morals

>>What's you're favorite game at the moment? of 2015?
7 Wonders: Duel

>>Are you looking forward to any release?
Halfling Feast in March
>>
>>44208433
>Clue: D&D

DnD Cludeo angers me more than it should
>>
>>44227374
>I don't plan on using betrayal cards.
Chickening out, eh?
I'd leave them in, but give players a cheat sheet reference for them for the first game.

Make sure you're playing with Six, the asymmetrical sides are really inderdependent for balance.

As for teaching, Just run quickly through the phases of each turn, explaining what each player will do - and pausing to explain which bits each side handles differently, e.g. the Humans know where the fleet will move and are immune to it, the jol-nar know what card is being auctioned, etc. as you explain that phase.

Explain combat by having a pair of players actually run through a simulated fight. Maybe let each player do this once if they can be quick about it.

In general get, the components and pieces for each race into that player's hands as soon as possible so they have something to look at and keep them engaged while you explain.

Good luck, anon, it's a hell of a game.
>>
Brehs? >>44227276
>>
>>44227834
I'd be down
But I'm actually playing with my group that night
>>
>>44226187
Awwww DAMNIT! Now I'm going to have to resist the urge to gnaw on my Carcassonne chits while playing from now on. Don't MAKE ME get all stabby on you Anon! ;)

Ummmm - Hummus. My wife's home-made stuff is fantastic.
>>
>>44227469
Why? I love D&D, my wife loves Clue my circle of friends love trying different board games.
>>
>>44225620
>>44225633

Close to Lodz, reporting in. Now we have three people perfectly far away from each other.

Unlike you guys, I have a group, but I have so much shit to do that going out to play would just feel bad.
>>
>>44227087
I'll keep it a mystery and see if anybody that cares can deduce what it is.

I'll definitely be posting my unboxing pics here once I get it though.
>>
>>44225385
It's literally painted on.
>>
>>44230230
Which means absolutely *NOTHING* when attempting to determine if a game will appeal to someone. Mechanics and theme are literally 2 different things. The 'Dark Moon' game is a lot of fun for players who enjoy 'high tension style social interaction games'. It was originally a print-n-play based on the Battlestar Galatica IP meant to play out faster and easier than the official FFG release. And it succeeded. But when the author wanted to publish it, they changed the 'setting' to a fictional IP of their own making. One could easily wallpaper over the author's theme with the backstory from "The Thing" or any one of a number fantasy, modern day, or Sci-fi back stories and the game would still be *just as good* at creating a sense of tension due to the mechanics. In a great many cases, theme is simply added to mechanics to help with a willing suspension of disbelief in the case of fantasy or Sci-fi games, or to help with a sense of immersion with others.

TL:DR - Mechanics exist to create a certain style of play. Theme exists to set a mood or immerse the player in a story.
>>
Some questions about Kemet

1. To how many points you guys play? We played to 8, and today as a last game tried to play to 10 and the last couple of rounds dragged on and most of the cards were bought up. Seems that playing to 8 is better, but dunno.

2. Can someone point me to the rules wrt recruitment and battles? Especially wit the 4-th level blue power tile. We wonder if you could recruit at night and immediately start a battle if an enemy is occupying your city.
>>
>>44233976
I like to play to 8/9, but I'll do 10 if there's no noobs.

Don't have the rules in front of me to check on that tile, sorry.
>>
[rant] I'm pissed. Bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse, eight consecutive weeks, my friends have stood me up for the last time. Fuck them and fuck "weekly game nights". Fuck being the only idiot spending any cash to get cardboard on a table. Fuck begging for a game, and fuck this feeling of having no dignity left. I understand they don't share my passion for games, but they clearly don't give a fuck. When we get together they're all "omg, I had a great time, we should definitely do this on a weekly basis" then they just fucking ignore me when I bring up the subject next week. Fuck this, I've had enough. [/rant]
>>
>>44235071
They just don't share the same passion bro, sometimes life happens and they have other priorities. Best thing to do is getting your SO into gaming so you have always someone to game with.
>>
>>44235071

From a guy who who's got a legitimate full time and then some job, I'd quickly tire of an every week thing. That's also why I don't do much RPG outside of cons, even though I've got a whole library of RPG books that I cherish. That and I have a low tolerance for awkward and/or disgusting people, which almost all groups have at least one of it seems like.

Anyways, set it up for once a month. If they don't come, pick a location, advertise it on social media/craigslist/etc. etc., meet strangers. Strangers become friends. Go back to hosting at your place.

Be a good host. Provide food and drink and atmosphere.

Also, actually look at your friends, look at what they're saying. I give people half truths and vague answers all the time, mostly because I don't want to hurt their feelings.

Provide good company, and people will come. If they don't, it's likely something to do with you anon.
>>
>>44235435
Facts: The post.
>>
>>44231433
Speaking of Dark Moon, the game really drags if the infected don't reveal appropriately. There's no hard turn limit to the game, so if they're just quietly sabotaging things as a normal player instead of the serious bullshit infected can do then things can get dull. I played with seven and it ended up lasting three or four hours, of which only the last forty five minutes or so everyone was revealed.

Game plays fine at lower player coins though.
>>
>>44235158
>>44235435
>>44235676

I just needed to vent. Of course everyone has legitimate reasons and pressing real life stuff to do but still, I'd rather have them tell me frankly.

"Not today, I don't feel like gaming tonight" is better than "Yeh man, see ya at 8" then a "Sorry dude" 3 days later, that's real inconsiderate.

Really, it's been making me wonder if it's me. I am kinda socially awkward, but I dunno anymore.
>>
>>44237134

The fact that you realize that it might just be you puts you leagues ahead of most people with a similar issues. As long as you don't start thinking that you can't still fix things, you'll be partying before you know it.
>>
>>44237134
If you live in any decent sized city you should just do what I do. Make a game night with friends that coincides with the nearest gaming group. If no one turns up at yours by a certain time, go to the game night and have fun.

If that's not an option well I'm sorry to hear that and wish you luck finding people with less on their plates.
>>
>>44208363
quick /bgg/, I got $100 to spend on board games, what should I get?
>>
>>44240225
Munchkin + all expansions
>>
>>44240332
I doubt $100 would cover it.
>>
whats a good board game that deals with lots of miniatures?
been trying to get some friends of mine into playing board games. most are retired Warhammer players so anything with miniatures appeals to them.
I played zombicide with them and they all seemed to like it mainly because of all the pieces.

I know they have board games like that star wars one where you can buy miniature sets and stuff to add onto the game but i dont want a game where they have to buy pieces for the game.
>>
>>44241001
If you're talking about Star Wars X-Wing/Armada, apparently buying <5 miniatures is enough to play. If you're talking about Imperial Assault, the extra expansions aren't really necessary, and if it's anything like Descent it has a good bit of miniatures even just in the base game.

Memoir 44 has lots of army minis. Battlelore for fantasy version.
Forbidden Stars has a lot too, so does Chaos in the Old World. Both are in the Warhammer universe too I think.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
>>
File: 1390670348911.gif (3 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
1390670348911.gif
3 MB, 420x315
>>44241001
>a good board game that deals with lots of miniatures

Just play a miniatures game.
>>
Which BattleCon game should I start with? Knowing me I'll only get another one after half a year if then so I'm wondering which is is the most bang for the buck.
>>
Anybody hear plays on the floor? What sitting arrangements do you have?

I can't find a table anywhere that would be practical for gaming so I'm staying with playing on the floor. But our knees/ankles are killing us after a couple of hours of sitting.
>>
>>44243006
My group played on a fairly low table, so while we weren't playing on the floor, we did sit on it, usually cross-legged. Plenty of space stretch out and just lay down too. No real way to avoid aching body parts other than to stretch every now and then.
>>
>>44243006
>>44243187

No excuses for playing on shitty tables anons.

>design basic table schematic
>go to Home Depot
>browse their markdown bin
>multiple times if you gave to
>have them cut it to the right length and shape
>nail it together at home

It will most certainly be ugly, but it will be super cheap to build and it will do the job. Probably won't be able to handle the resident duke beardington putting all of his weight on it, but then again it might.

After its all said and done just demolish it and build a new and better table using your experience from the previous table.

If it's a matter of cost, you probably shouldn't be hosting or buying board games for that matter.
>>
File: whq01-box.png (338 KB, 392x450) Image search: [Google]
whq01-box.png
338 KB, 392x450
>>44208363

Just got pic related. Came out some 2+ weeks ago (Nov 30th IIRC), so still fresh.

Liking it so far. Wish there were more than 4 heroes - hopefully expansions will remedy that, but none have been announced yet.
>>
>>44240225
Summoner wars
One box set plus several army packs.
>>
File: 1435825249714.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1435825249714.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>44243006
Are you a child? Playing on the floor is fucking terrible. I have a buddy who always invites me to his place to play something/paint/whatever and is always trying to do the chosen activity on the floor, painting included. If you need a portable solution just get a couple kirkland/rubbermade/whatever brand folding banquet tables. You can put two together and throw a tablecloth on it and it works just fine for 99% of games. They're cheap too, usually like $40 each.

>>44243187
>sitting on the floor
>>
>>44241001
You might also look at 'Forbidden Stars' - a Warhammer 40K based area control game with minis representing various fleet and ground units.
>>
>>44236423
>I played with seven and it ended up lasting three or four hours, of which only the last forty five minutes or so everyone was revealed.

The game shouldn't last more than 1.5 hours tops, even with max players. Either some of the players had serious analysis paralysis, or someone did a poor job of teaching everyone the mechanics and flow of the game. There's only 3 crisis cards before the final challenge stage - the game doesn't need a 'turn limit'. The survivors should be driving the game forward trying to complete all 4 stages as rapidly as possible, or have die trying to do so. And if the survivors are doing their jobs, they'll figure out at least some of who the infected are before they can reveal.
>>
>>44243463
>>44243558

Dude get the fuck out with your Japanese-phobia.

Seriously though, I have no place for a folding table it's permanent or nada and I can't find anything that fits to everything else so I'm constantly looking for a table and in the meantime I'd like to have some solution for sitting on the floor.
>>
>>44243979
Obviously a flat rug helps, the thick ones can be pretty comfy, and the fabric means components will move around less too. A good rug might actually be more expensive than a simple table, but just the idea of lying down on a thick fluffy (but flat) rug while playing a game be it simple or complex feels luxurious. Get a few cushions too for maximum comfy.
>>
>>44243979
>no place for a folding table
>permanent or nada

Ok, then just leave them set up. You clearly have an open space if you play on the floor like you say you do.

>japanese phobia
Where did anyone other than you mention Japan? Not wanting to sit on the floor has nothing to do with a perceived Japan phobia. I simply find it much more comfortable to play at a table. Have it your way, kid.
>>
>>44244288
>Have it your way, kid.

Not the Anon you're replying to, but you come off like an arrogant ass-wipe 'kid'.
>>
>>44242594
Depends on how sold you are. Devastation is a ridiculous amount of content for the money, but if you don't need every single game mode and just want a lot of duel options, War is well put-together and fairly inexpensive. Fate is for people who aren't even necessarily sold on the game concept, tres basic.
>>
>>44245294
Fate is only 10 characters, but they're not basic characters. Fate really should say "expansion" on the box just so people stop considering it for their first purchase
>>
Just bought Jamaica for my brother, as a fast party-friendly board game.

Hesited a while with Smallworld.
>>
>>44246432
Not a bad pick. Hope he likes it

I was going to get my friends Small World, but I missed it while it was $20 on Amazon. I also figured it wouldn't be good if I got them a game that I felt needed a couple expansions. Got them Broom Service instead. Psyched to play it with them
>>
>>44208997
>HIRÞ
Also a baker, it looked jolly and glad it funded.
>>
>>44243979

>I'm not destitute, you just hate Japanese culture!

Only on 4chins
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.