[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tg/, I made my own shitty RPG that only uses d6s, and is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: chinese restaurant.png (598 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
chinese restaurant.png
598 KB, 1280x904
Hey /tg/, I made my own shitty RPG that only uses d6s, and is therefore based on units of six and whatsuch. Anyway, we have five races: Tree people, fish people, bird people, lizard people, and humans. I was wondering if there was an artfag around here willing to do some quick doodles of what they look like, upon request from my pal who's gonna play it with me. Can anyone help me out?
>>
>>44240019
I want to run a game where everyone is a waitress in a Chinese Restaurant and you have to use all your skills to not fuck it up and make the restaurant a success.

Like, you could have different paths to get people to come in. You could use sex appeal and just hypnotits and flirty, you could be talky and just cute and friendly, you could do tricks. It'd be fun.

Challenges would be like a party, or not having the right ingredients, or too many people, or bloody fucking yelpers. You've either got to find a way so they'll stay or get rid of them without a bad review.
>>
I was going to help, but your picture offends me.
>>
>>44240019
>>44240075

Now hear me out... MAID. The system works wonderfully well for those sorts of challenges, and I'm presuming you aren't planning to take things too seriously anyway, which is kind of the point. (Also, it's D6's only, so that's something else)
>>
>>44240118
I'm not OP, but I'm >>44240075
Maid would probably work. The master would be the Owner and the Butler would be the Chef? It'd be cute as fuck too.
>>
>>44240093
>I was going to help, but your picture offends me.
how can anyone be offended by such awesome picture?
>>
>>44240130
That's basically what I did, I had the setting as some sort of quasi-fast food-restaurant thing. The butler was actually The Manager... because the Master was the CEO of the companies sadistic ass of a son that just kind of hung around and used puppy dog eyes to manipulate people into hurting eachother.
>>
>>44240019
Is this 40k?
>>
>>44240250
Nah, just some from-scratch stuff i made. my pals don't have all the normal dice, plus we wanted something easy to do rolls with, so i made this
>>
>>44240250
>Is this 40k?
heresy
no, it is homestuck
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6
>>
>>44240250
Nope. Homestuck.
And while I was fond of it for a while, it's just really an obnoxiously huge time consuming story, with so many time shenanigans it isn't even funny. I think I would still recommend it, but... well, it's objectively huge and convoluted, and it more often than not, doesn't take itself seriously... while at the same time being completely serious and... it's just... it's an undertaking man. It isn't even over either.
>>
>>44240075
>yelpers
Murder.
>>
>>44240305
Whoa whoa, what the fuck? Where am I? The autism is in full bloom!
>>
>>44240250
>>44240305
While it is quite an undertaking, it's some crazy ass shit. Could be worth it, could not be. Depends on the person and is 50/50.
>>44240371
Calm your shit, sperglord.
>>
>>44240019
>based on units of six
>only have five races
YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB
>>
>>44240404
How? I am in the 8th plane of existence! The autismal zone! Only few have reached these levels and remain sane. You have no idea of the spiritual accomplishments you're witnessing
>>
>>44240436
I've just been updated that we have to add goat people too. YA HAPPY ANON?
>>
>>44240446
You're on fourchang, also known as the Garden of Autism.
>>
>>44240305
>i am a giant faggot

Please, just stay on /co/ with your cancer.
>>
>>44240465
Exceptionally, and I'm not even the guy who pointed it out.
>>
>>44240371
>>44240446
>>44240482
Back to /b/ with you niggers.
>>
>>44240482
kek, it isn't even allowed there anymore.

>>44240488
nice dubs, bruh. I'm thinking probably just a better-quality doodle of that goat man from Samurai Jack
>>
>>44240019
>based on units of six
>five races
>>
>>44240465
>>44240507
>>44240530
Fuck yourself.
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (30 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
30 KB, 514x536
>>44240479
I fought through the horde of Tumblrikes and swam through the reddit swamps of Downvote only to be vexed by THIS horrid place!? Where have I gone wrong.
>>
File: kys.jpg (45 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
45 KB, 604x340
>>44240546
>>
>>44240075
If sex appeal is the lure in OPs pic, then IT'S WORKING.

HOW DO I GET A TABLE THERE? ARE ANY OF THEM SINGLE? WILL I BE ABLE TO FINISH MY MEAL BEFORE MY HEART STOPS WORKING?
>>
>>44240157
Because despite it shows a Chinese restaurant, the people are white. and grey but fuck grey
>>
>>44241973
In order of your questions, you probably make a reservation, as of this point in the comic two of them are single but one got fused into her pet goddog and has a dog dick if fanart is anything to go by and the other is a backstabbing psychopath with a body count that's at least in the triple digits, and probably not, especially if Vriska is your server
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.