[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you wake up after being separated from the rest of the group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 31
File: KhandeePanic.jpg (134 KB, 800x814) Image search: [Google]
KhandeePanic.jpg
134 KB, 800x814
>you wake up after being separated from the rest of the group after confronting the powerful drow witch that was stalking your party from the very moment you entered the underdark.
>you find yourself in a un-underdark looking cozy room but with a slave collar around your neck and no sign of your adventure gear.
>"finally... I got you !" the drow witch says.
>"now you will be my adorable ___ (insert race here)"! I will hug you and pet you and feed you and walk you forever and ever! you will be the best pet ever ! I will show mother I can handle a ___ (insert race name) easy.
>you realize that the collar you are wearing is a magical one drow use that makes the wearer unable to commit acts of violence against he's masters.

What do you do ?
>>
>>44194552
I pull a card on a pole with "HELP!" On it
>>
>>44194552

I having sex in the missionairy position while holding hands considered violence?
>>
File: Paladin.jpg (662 KB, 2000x1548) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.jpg
662 KB, 2000x1548
>>44194552

Explain to her as many times as is required that slavery or subjugation of sentient beings is wrong and she should release me at once, attempting to find a reasonable solution to the situation.

If she persists in her attempts to "pet" me, I will simply leave and get someone to destroy the collar. If she stops me and I cannot reason with her, I only have one option left.

Smite. The world relies on me and my companions, and I cannot be held against my will. Don't give a fuck about the collar: the will of a righteous man cannot be broken by mortal sorceries.
>>
Hit on the mother.
>>
Assuming there's no way to take the collar off myself, I either find someone who will or I earn the Drow's trust enough that I can get some people in to threaten her into letting me go.
>>
Weep with joy.
>>
File: crying.png (260 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
260 KB, 500x478
>>44194552
>now you will be my adorable ___ (insert race here)
>I will show mother I can handle a ___ (insert race name)

negro
>>
Ask if I'm allowed to sleep on the bed.
>>
>Horde of skeletons that cannot be compelled by mental magic, remove this collar from me!
Then bring her along as my own pet, since a slightly less batshit insane than usual drow is worth the sheer novelty factor of whatever trouble she'll cause.
Also, possibly inseminate once we get to know each other, play it by ear.
>>
File: muco.jpg (32 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
muco.jpg
32 KB, 225x318
>>44194552
Poop on carpet.
>>
>>44194552
At least this time i won't end in a tundra naked with a com up my ass.

I hope
>>
>>44194552
Leave the game.
>>
Desperately try to pretend that this is not turning me on
Spoiler : it does
>>
>>44194552
Hope that this does not end up like the one time I was convinced to play FATAL.
>>
Jokes on you magic collar, not!Conan has no master.

Now prepare your loins for not!Conan dickings
>>
Fuck. Why did I read this while playing a kobold (lizard version). Well I guess I'll curse my 8 STR and try to charm her with my 17 CHA.
>>
>>44194552
Does the collar only prevent direct acts of violence? If so I will start casting all my non-offensive spells in the hopes of triggering a suitably explosive wild magic surge.
In my current game wild magic meant that I did manage to accidentally fireball a room full of enemies while trying to illusion my way out
>>
>>44194552
Act not unlike your pic
Probably grow to enjoy it though
>>
>>44199867
As the fighter with the obscene strength score and enough hp to tank three fireballs in one round I simply rip off the collar.

My friend who's reading this with me, who's also our ranger would simply use cloud shape and float out of the collar, then proceed to make some kind of hissing pseudo laugh as she is also mute.
>>
No adventuring gear? No big loss, my character is a Sorcerer/Oracle with a natural CHA of 20. All his power is inherent to him, strip him of his gear and he's only marginally less effective. Though he'd have 24 CHA if he got to keep his headband...

He'd likely play along, have his fun, maybe teach her some important life lessons, then cast dispel magic on the collar to remove it and leave.
>>
>Elmyra as a drow

Oh Pelor take me now
>>
>>44194669
Spoiler that shit you fucking degenerate.

damn.
>>
File: Model_elmyra_color.jpg (30 KB, 250x393) Image search: [Google]
Model_elmyra_color.jpg
30 KB, 250x393
>>44200748
What the fuck I didn't just download this image for my health
>>
>>44200748
underratedpost.jpg
>>
>>44194552
Tell my DM and his magical realm-ish shenanigans to go on ,please
>>
>>44194552
"Mistress, if you REALLY want me to be the best pet ever, you should give me back my sword and armor. I know that your society is dangerous, and I would never want my beloved mistress to lose her pet to the treachery of others."

I don't mind being a slave to delicious loving black pussy
>>
>>44200959
>I don't mind being a slave to delicious loving black pussy
>>44200748
>Drow Elmyra
>Your new mistress absolutely delights in showing you in affection
>Unfortunally it's affection as a drow defines it so hope you like BDSM
>Even worse is when she's NOT trying to dom the fuck out of you, she's just normally so clumsy and overly affectionate that you end up injured a lot worse when she's not trying to hurt you
>>
>>44201010
I have a constitution of 18, and drow have an intelligence bonus. I'll weather than storm. Also

>on 4chan
>anything but a beta male
>>
>>44200959
>I don't mind being a slave to delicious loving black pussy
>>44201010
>>>Even worse is when she's NOT trying to dom the fuck out of you, she's just normally so clumsy and overly affectionate that you end up injured a lot worse when she's not trying to hurt you
>MFW no ditzy, loving, and very curvy drow dominatrix/owner who sometimes forgets you need air when she's hugging you and pressing your face in her chest or using you as a cushion
>>
>>44201170
>>44201010
>Be human fighter
>captured by drow priestess
>int 8, wis 18, want to smother you with affection to prove she would be good at leading her own house
>her rivals all die in mysterious circumstances
>nothing fishy about all of them being impaled with a greatsword, your lady has Lolth's favor
>strut amongst drow weapon masters with pussy protection
>>
>Unbreakable (Fighter) Human male
>19 Strength and Constitution, 14 Charisma
>20 ranks of Intimidate
>Intimidating Prowess and Dazzling Display
>Unarmed Strike Weapon Focus

Okay, I can't hurt her and I will still make her yield.
>>
>>44194552
Running away while she's asleep isn't violent, and the guards aren't my masters. I sneak out(easier, considering I'm wearing plain clothes), bash a pair of guards' heads together, steal a knife, cut the collar off, steal the guards' weapons, and leave.

Everybody gets one free pass. Anyone she sends after me, I tell them to take that message back to her. Any familiar faces I see, I kill. Also, next time I'm somewhere I can commission a magic item, it's going to be a ring that makes me immune to sleep effects, and makes it where I don't need to sleep.

Because fuck that shit.
>>
Try and teach her the error of her ways. Considering that she isn't murderfucking me right now, she's a saint by drow standards.

If I don't get anywhere within a reasonable amount of time, or I had a very important thing to do before my capture, I break out, and I can harm the guards. Get to a town, get the collar off, go on my way.
>>
>>44194552
Ask her why the fuck she didn't just pick up a kobold from the nearby caves. It would be too dumb to figure out how to escape.
>>
>>44195811
she's going to rub your face in it anon
>>
>20 dex
>Goblin dickass thief

I slip out of the collar because dex skills, and then decide to stay as her kleptomaniac pet because i get free room and board.
This is a good thing for me.
>>
>>44194631
Underrated comment.
>>
>>44194552
What if my character is also a Drow?
>>
>>44203244
If they're a male drow then I assume they're used to roughly this kind of thing.
>>
>>44194552
Warforged are not exactly renowned as difficult to keep...
>>
File: Louis-Armstrong.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Louis-Armstrong.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>44194552
I'll grimace, and chant in the dark tongues of the bards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6z1wA20hrA
>>
>>44194552
I ask for shinies and food so I can go back to my kobold clan.
>>
File: illithid.jpg (38 KB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
illithid.jpg
38 KB, 350x266
>>44194552
The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world.
>>
I remember the time something like this happened.

Just go along with it till the DM gets bored.
>>
The more I think about the OP, the more absurdly appropriate I find it to make the Underdark just a bunch of silly Loony Toons bullshit. Just see how many Loony Toons skits you can pull off before your PCs catch on, things like Druegar season Drow season with the black dragon El'mer.
>>
>>44194985
>>44196077
>>44196981
>>44195594
>>44203087
>"silly you ! This collar is cursed ! You can't just 'take it off'. And mother was extra careful and made it so the wearer is unable to use magic.
>"even if it is adorable watching you trying to escape, please be a good ___(race)... I could not bare watching you being alone out there in the cold. But don't worry ! With me you will be happy and fed 'forever'!!!"
>>
File: 1392451506528.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1392451506528.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>44204841
After I have a little fun I'll just use my psionics to give her an aversion to holding me captive. Being the chosen hero comes with responsibilities after all.
>>
>>44194631

Best in thread.
>>
>>44204841
>no matter what you do you can't escape because reasons
Fine, whatever. Ask the GM if I can control a hireling that's working with the party or something like that until we can rescue my character.
>>
>>44205132
Be creative. I know you can do it anon
>>
>>44204841
Question: can I break the collar with enough strenght, considering that I can lift up to 400 tons?
>>
>>44204841
"Of course mistress. Just being with you makes me happy. Just ease off on the glass-studded whips."
>>
I cast Felidar Cub!
>>
>>44205351
...Does spirit-based ritual magic still work? Technically I'm not doing much of anything myself, I'm just conscripting small invisible omnipresent entities to do magic for me.
>>
>>44205377
Considering it's magic and drow use it sometimes on big and giant slaves... Probably not
>>
File: 15654984650.jpg (197 KB, 900x1176) Image search: [Google]
15654984650.jpg
197 KB, 900x1176
>>44205443
Then I'll have to wait for my teammates to come and bitchslap the whore for abducting me before cutting it off with some anti-magic tools.

Or I just wait for the cunt to die of old age, that's also a possibility.
>>
>>44195927
Only viable option .
>>
>>44204841
I slap the GM for trying to force his magical realm onto us. I then leave along with any other players who've realised where this is going. We run our own game, and have a much more pleasant experience.
>>
File: Decent fellow.jpg (72 KB, 201x259) Image search: [Google]
Decent fellow.jpg
72 KB, 201x259
>>44205548
you. I like you.
>>
>>44194631
10/10 post
>>
I kill myself.
>>
Look at the amount of pussies, that burst in tears immediately, as they cannot win outright, and actually have to hide their agression and obey even for a little while. I am surprised. I thought /tg/ has more of a good players.
>>
File: 135468323456.png (149 KB, 526x430) Image search: [Google]
135468323456.png
149 KB, 526x430
>>44205628
Shit GMs get shit players op.
>>
File: anus.jpg (91 KB, 200x350) Image search: [Google]
anus.jpg
91 KB, 200x350
>>44205628
>Implying a player should ever just have to obey the DM unquestioningly with no way out
Found the That DM
>>
>>44205628
Fuck off, not everyone enjoys being a submissive cunt.
>>
>>44205687
He's not neither killing you, nor permanently changing your character. Instead, he's taking you in a pretty fun situation, with a lot of interesting branches coming out of it. But all you want to do in that case is "Fuck you, DM, i'm either getting out immediately, or dropping the game". Are your characters some kind of barbarians or paladins, that go for just attacking enemy in front, winning or dying, without anything else possible?
>>
>>44205643
Not OP, but like the idea.
>>
>>44205794
>a pretty fun situation
It's not fun.
>>
>>44205794
It's not because they are taken prisoner, it's because of the fetish which is lying there, blatantly obvious.
>>
>>44205628
>>44205643
Not me dear anon, I just made this thread for the kek's of how people would react to a funny fetish fuel/loony toons scenario. If I would GM such a thing it would be to invoke laughs to find out the drow stalking you only did it because she wanted a pet.
>>
>>44205847
It sure is fun when you lose players.
>>
>>44205871
He said he wouldn't do it. And if he would, he wouldn't do it for fetish reasons, only for the lulz.
>>
mcguyver up a completely and utterly benign device that may or may not cause several simultaneous stab wounds in the back of whomever may happen to trigger it
alternatively, hate this cunts magic so hard it stops working, because armour of contempt
>>
I don't have a neck?
>>
File: Alucard Hellsing.png (127 KB, 353x502) Image search: [Google]
Alucard Hellsing.png
127 KB, 353x502
>>44194552
I don't have to take this from you, I'm going for a walk.

>Proceed to gather my guns and walk out of there to kill me some drows before I rejoin the party.
>>
>>44205871
Honestly, being captured and not killed is the best way to show a person that you are not "that gm".
Plus if this would happen to me I would laugh my ass off and attempt to escape using charm or guile. I can hardly see people getting out of a game because of this.
>>
>>44206100
I disagree.
>>
>>44206100
Both options are not fun because they remove the player from the game, usually. And he sits around doing nothing/writing up a new character, which is boring, since he came to play.

And not everyone has high charisma to do either two of those things: granted, my character would just leave without a problem because he can just bust down any door the drow have, but someone else might not have the same possibilities to do so.

Honestly, I think it's a little shit to do this.
>>
>>44205805
Loony tunes is a fetish too?
>>
File: Lola.jpg (79 KB, 900x840) Image search: [Google]
Lola.jpg
79 KB, 900x840
>>44206168
For some people, that would be a yes.
>>
Laugh at the wizard for laughing at my swordsage.
>>
File: me near girls.gif (636 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
me near girls.gif
636 KB, 426x240
>>44194552
plz no, my anxiety would kill me
>>
Is there a class in D&D that focuses on absorbing magic and curses as a passive ability?
Something like an eldritch knight.
>>
Prolly dispel it then leave it on to see where this goes.
One should never turn down the opportunity to make an ally of an enemy, provided such a thing can be reliably done.
>>
>>44194552
>>44194552
My dear mistress, surely you are tired, tired after bringing me back to your home, wearing all that clothing..lie down, take a rest...giggity giggity giggity goo
>>
>>44194552
>ifw i'm a cat and completely ok with it
>>
>>44204841

>magic
>unable to just "take it off."
>trying to escape

So just the kind of a scenario where the noble Paladin demonstrated his unbreakable will and his righteous devotion to foil the plans of the villain of the week?

Like I said, Smite Evil.
>>
No will save? Damn, son.

I sneak out, find my comrades, make them cut my head off if they have to and then resurrect me. Then, together, we consider replicating the collar and modifying it into area of effect device.

Sell it as advanced security measure or even oppressive tool. Of course we develop counter-device to sell to guerillas and keep some on oursevles.

Get rich, sneak into underdark, slide this collar on the drow, then hold hands with her.
>>
>>44207355
You think big. I like big
>>
>>44194552

lie down on the rug and start licking my balls

work on my shedding

bark every time she tries to sleep

make :3 faces every time she wants something and do nothing

sometimes poop on rugs

I will be best pet
>>
>>44194552
Point out my numerous arachnid like traits, seeing as how they worship Lloth that may get me better treatment in general, then from there try to work out a deal involving any nearby drider, starting my own confectionary store/bakery, and my capturer's own advancement up the ranks by either arranging for some accidents or side funding for some of her own plots, making us both hopefully better off than where we are now. This hopefully leading to an adventure in Drow politics.

And because I know someone might say it, no I am not playing Muffet from Undertale. If anything, my arachnid baker predates her.
>>
>>44209427

Yeah right, Toby Fox ripped off your original donutsteal character. Cool story bro.
>>
>>44203270
Exactly. Without the need to eat, sleep, or breathe, and with absolutely no sex drive whatsoever, I'll just silently wait out this whole mess. There's nothing she can do for me, so I don't owe her anything. She'll get bored eventually, and most likely one day just forget about me entirely.
That's when I can make my escape from this nonsense and resume my normal duties.

Playing a warforged paladin is awesome.
>>
>>44209894
Didn't say that. Just that I made a cook who shoots webs and a few other spider traits (also several more general insect traits, being a blend of random arthropod traits in humanish form) and wanted to start up an industry near her home town based on sweet foods (unoccupied niche in the region) due to aforementioned insectile traits giving her a preference towards sweet food.
>>
>>44208377
I am BIG. But only for you.
>>
Cast the scroll of mages disjynction i keep up my ass.
>>
>>44210398
Forgot to mention, that character is also a grapple\scout monk, so nice try keeping me anywhere.
>>
I'm a Drow.
So I guess I'm playing passive-aggressive slave girl till my party comes to my rescue.

This will get complicated as I'm a known criminal in Menzoberranzan after the Priestess's 'suicide' didn't look suicidal enough and so naturally I, the one with means, motive and no valid alibi, was to blame.

It was suicide. She slit her own throat after willingly drinking her suicide poisoned-laced wine I helpfully supplied.
>>
>>44200731
>pssh.... nothing personal... kid...
>>
File: no standards.png (5 KB, 575x151) Image search: [Google]
no standards.png
5 KB, 575x151
>>44194552
Wonder why did I join a Roll20 session that's not with my friends, copiously insult the GM for forcing his magical realm on me, call the other players watching a bunch of gigantic faggots, leave the room after drawing dicks on the map screen, then ask my group if everyone's ready to finally finish my fucking Evangelion campaign.
>>
>>44194552
Playing a Police Officer in a Cyberpunk game I wonder who the pointy eared nut-job is and weigh up if attempting to arrest her for kidnapping, confining an officer and enslavement will be in my best interests right now.

None the less, the rest of the squad will be launching a rescue so I sit tight and get to know this infatuated criminal.
>>
>>44210940
That would be interesting. The surface world advances to a cyberpunk, or otherwise scifi, state of being, while the Underdark, having fully isolated itself for whatever reason, has stayed the same. Then they meet.
>>
Be a loyal pet until I can convince her to take the collar off to allow me to help her with magic I've convinced her I once had, to help her betray one of her rivals also considered my 'master', or something like that, then stab her in the back. It may take years, or even decades, but everyone makes mistakes.

I don't even dislike her necessarily, or this situation, but trust must be punished. Ave Lolth.
>>
>>44210655
The one time I played an evangelion campaign, the other characters took turns kidnapping my character out of his bed to snuggle with.

my fault for playing a boy band vocalist in a game filled with unstable characters but still
>>
>>44204841
>be goblin thief
I hide using my god-like stealth skill
And steal whatever key there is to break the magic.
Worst case scenario i dont break the collar and things just end up missing until she lets me go. Then when she lets me go I stay with her as a tsundere goblin sex-pet
"U cant C me"
>>
>>44211177
>The one time I played an evangelion campaign, the other characters took turns kidnapping my character out of his bed to snuggle with.
I'm now imagining that every night right before he falls asleep he gets blackbagged, stripped, and tied up in bondage gear/ropes/old clothes/whatever is on hand by his kidnapper before being aggressively snuggled all night long by his fellow pilots/operations director/head of research/minor bit characters/gay option/whoever else got to him first this night
>>
>>44204841
>>44201170
>>44201389

Fuck, this is turning into a Terry Goodkind novel.
>>
>>44204841
Alright. Intimidation may be a valid tactic, being that I am freakishly tall and composed of mostly sinew and spite. I may also attempt more conventional means of escape if she leaves me alone for a few minutes.

If sinew fails, I'll switch to spite. Shred everything shreddable in the room, scrabble atop some high object, and hiss and swipe if she gets too close. (If I remember correctly, the collar prevents violence, not threats of violence) I am now effectively an elf-shaped cat.

In all honesty, I may just be glad to finally have someone around who can understand DSL, so I don't have to resort to chalk and charades whenever I need to say something.
>>
>>44206015
As if Alucard doesn't get hard from being owned by a dominant white-haired woman.
>>
>>44206266
Closest that comes to mind would be a paladin. They have boosted saves and the ability to remove curses for free.
>>
>>44205794
Okay, tell me what branches there are, because so far there's just a drow who is determined to keep me forever as a pet. We haven't even had her mother come in to try and convince her to get rid of me.

As far as I can tell, I'm being forced into a situation where I can't fight my way out, I can't use diplomacy, and the best thing I could do is call on a familiar or something to try and help break me free, and even that's a maybe.

Where's the rest of my party? Are they slaves too? They might try to free me, but considering this witch had stalked us from the beginning and she trounced them easily, they might just leave me as dead and tell me to roll up a new character.
>>
>>44194552
Fuck her immediately.
>>
>>44213115
>Eyyy gurl, this pet can teach you some tricks knowamsayin?
>>
File: 1442014365889.jpg (108 KB, 736x1137) Image search: [Google]
1442014365889.jpg
108 KB, 736x1137
>>44213208

No anon, there is no conversation. Just immediate fucking. I'm flipping the master/pet relationship on its head stat.
>>
>>44194552
My warlock would employ all of his charismatic tricks to get himself in a position to escape the collar. He is well versed in how to earn the favor of those who view themselves greater than him.

Then he would trap her in the collar and keep her as a slave. Baphomet will surely be pleased as I enslave more worshipers for him. Also, a sexy drow witch could come in handy.
>>
>>44213091
Did not expect to make this a (semi)quest thread... When I have the time I can continue this if you like
>>
>>44213506
YES
>>
>>44194552
>the best pet
>pet
I'll hump her leg to assert dominance?
>>
File: 1267010716222.jpg (2 KB, 126x125) Image search: [Google]
1267010716222.jpg
2 KB, 126x125
>>44194552
>nWoD Hunter
>Wakes up slave to fae woman
>notthisshitagain
Attempt to butter her up and put her at ease, make friends with her enemies and get one of them to set me free as a prank.
>>
File: podrick-payne-1920.jpg (770 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
podrick-payne-1920.jpg
770 KB, 1920x1080
I fuck my way out
>>
>>44210058

Come on man, just take the bait and get mad, okay?
>>
>>44213614
I hate posting on phone... My shit phone always downloads images but then only displays them after a few minutes
>>
>my dick is highly toxic

What happens if she dies without removing the collar?
>>
>>44214223
The collar would stop you from giving her the D and force you to run away if she wanted to take it.
>>
>>44214313
well there goes that plan
>>
>>44214223
If you haven't bathed so long that you are now toxic, chances are you aren't getting any action, man. And before you say you'd take her, collar would prevent rape.
>>
>>44196077
Yup, Cloak and Wizard hat time.
She's going to spend a lot of time being propositioned by my "throbbing purple-headed warrior!"
>>
>>44194552
"Bitch, I'm already a Drow Warlord. What did you think is going to happen here because in a fortnight you're going to thanking me for the honor of sucking my boots clean."
>>
>>44215005
>warLORD
>HER suck your boots clean and thanking you
It's like you don't know shit about Drow at all.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (5 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
5 KB, 220x229
>>44213614
>remembering when Galarand the Brave died in the party your group replaced him in a heartbeat with a random adventurer named "Bob" that by some chance filled the exact same role as Galarand, so it would be wise to not count on there rescue.
>you think of your options and come to a conclusion...
>either to escape or make yourself at home... Both start with the same action...
>you think to yourself that this drow is probably young (for an elf) and naive and like almost all freaking fem elves, looks attractive... Time to roll seduction !
>sadly her mother enters the house as soon as you approach, killing the mood.
>her mother is as attractive but seems all too cold but with eyes that glow with bloodlust.
>"mother ! You are just in time to meet it !" (in drow tongue)
>she takes a few seconds to gaze at you with her dreadful eyes you can swear can make a mans blood freeze making you almost cringe at what she would have done to you and probably your and "privates" if you where early on your seduction.
"not now Elmara... Today's sacrifice was troublesome so I wish not to be disturbed, does damn Aryiafan's keep sending assassins mid ceremony and your mother was busy "asking" them for information..."
>She proceeds to walk upstairs to her room saying "this one better follow the rules".
>Elmara looks at you with a sad look "Pun-Pun... He broke too many rules the poor kobold..."
>you thank the gods for your knowledge of the under tongues
>you wonder what name she will give you as you can't imagine even a kobold having such an absurd dog name.
>you can't shake the feeling that even if this "Elmara" is crazy (even more then the average drow) she is kinder then most drows and cares for you (in a weird way). She can prove as your best and safest ally in this which is ironic since she got you into this mess.
>yet her mother opens new doors...
>>
>>44215234
If anything this is likely how a female drow of a decent house gets herself a husband (read: head of the harem), seeing as how men are inferior in the eyes of Lloth and the Matriarchy.
>>
>>44214928
Nah, I'm a mushroom man, my dick shoots toxic spores.
>>
>>44194552
Kill myself for being in the GM's magical realm.

Then quit the game.
>>
>>44194552
Hump her leg.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44215638
Meh. Roll to seduce.
>>
>>44216828
>Rolled 8 (1d20)
Oh god. I'm gonna die.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44215638
Roll seduction on myself instead.

By that I mean spank it and get spunk all over the nicest looking carpet I can see.

Maintain eye contact the whole time.
>>
>>44217481
>>44216239
Why do you guys insist on courses of action more likely to get you spayed or neutered than anything else, anyway?
>>
>>44194552
I roll my DC 85 escape artist check to crawl inside her asshole.
>>
>>44218388
Roll for it
She'll probably enjoy it though
>>
File: stop me.gif (2 MB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
stop me.gif
2 MB, 278x278
>>44194631
>>
File: sword_ghoul_3_by_mort1eg.jpg (451 KB, 764x1500) Image search: [Google]
sword_ghoul_3_by_mort1eg.jpg
451 KB, 764x1500
>>44194552
I would know that the DM is messing with me. Me specifically. He’s already cursed me with a book labeled “The Lusty Drow Maiden” which is bound to my character and returns to him whenever he tries to get rid of it. He’s read it so many times that he has skillpoints in a deep understanding of drow sexuality since he’s undead and doesn’t have to sleep.

Being a ghoul would make the whole “drow pet” thing a little bit more sensical. Terrifying, but nonetheless sensical. I’m going to guess that the collar is going to be imbued with command undead rather than a domination spell because the latter wouldn’t work.

We’ve had plenty of experience with drow, most of which have not been unfriendly, but they do give the party a hard time. Why are we in the underdark? Who knows, probably some hairbrained mission our overlord sent us on to check up on his in laws.

What would my character do? Get really pissed. That amulet is probably not strong enough to hold him but he has no problem serving. It’s just the idea of serving drow, the most chaotic stupid of any D&D evils. He has no taste for backstabbing or political jockeying. He’d try to smash the collar, try to negotiate his way out, and if that doesn’t work wait for bailout.

Or perhaps that book might be useful after all.
>>
>>44194552
I play my x-card, call the cops, name and shame them on my blog and start a hashtag activism campaign.

I'm not comfortable engaging in the DM's fetishes in this sort of light and fun group setting, even if in this particular case I might share them.
>>
>>44216828
>you decide to go brave and continue where you left off, she already thinks you are cute so it should not be that hard... Right ?
>as soon as you touch her shoulder and open your mouth she makes a gasping sound in surprise, but then proceeds to say "oohhh, so cute !" and proceeds to pinch your cheeks and pat your head in a semi annoying way.
> well, that could have gone worse even with the fact you just got "friend zoned" but you could always try again.
>>
>>44219385
You're undead right? Just cut your head off, take slip the collar off, and then sew the head back on.
I did something similar when I played a ghoul, and it ended up coming in handy later cause I used my bite as a ranged weapon
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44221730
Well, one more try. Here's hoping for a nat20!
>>
>>44222050
>Rolled 1 (1d20)

Oh dear lord. What have I done? This is either going to end spectacularly or horribly. Either way, it won't end well.
>>
>>44222068
Going to guess it ends with your character spayed, seeing as the word pet keeps getting tossed around.
>>
>>44222978
I don't want my ovaries taken out! Also, when did I get ovaries?
>>
>>44213020
He does, but he also does whatever the fuck he feels like doing, remember?
https://youtu.be/SWynPcFRzWU?t=8m41s
>>
>>44222068
>you decide to give it another go because you are an adventurer, and adventurers are brave !
>you attempt to remember that badly writing story of the lusty drow and use some of its pickup lines.
>as you stare into her eyes you can't help it but notice her full beauty.
>you begin saying something but it turns into a mumble as you enter a moment of doubt by remembering her mothers death gaze.
>you manage to blurt out "I love you" before suddenly your mini bag of holding you use to store rations (that was somehow not found when you where captured) starts spilling out your tomato noodles you were saving for dinner.
>Elmara starts laughing uncontrollbly as she says she needs to go handle some chores and leaves the house saying she will be back in a few hours.
>you are filled with a mixture of shame and gratitude that your party is not here to witness you right now.
>>
>>44194552
hope like hell i can make the will save if not be a slave until i get a chance to escape i suppose
>>
>>44204841
i dont know just saying that it has new functions seems kind of shitty if i was the dm in that situation i would write down all the colars abilities beforehand so i can show im not just making shit up as i go along.
>>
>>44223738
stop posting in bait threads
>>
>>44209894
dont be retarded anon he was just getting in before people started bitching about stealing characters or some shit people can be retarded about that sometimes
>>
>>44211150
could be fun
>>
I have 4 Intelligence, I accidentally kill her doing a lethal thing that I did not know was lethal, circumventing the collar's restriction.
>>
>>44223738
True I should have thought about that in advance.
Just hate the moments with "look! Something that requires a little creativity and thought ! I'll just use magic to make it go away..."
>>
File: 135468323457.png (167 KB, 393x349) Image search: [Google]
135468323457.png
167 KB, 393x349
>>44223836
Yes, it truly sucks when the PCs use something that they can do well at to resolve a conflict or a bad situation, doesn't it?
>>
Be a good pet until a good opportunity arises to escape
>>
>>>44223738
True I should have thought about that in advance.
Just hate the moments with "look! Something that requires a little creativity and thought ! I'll just use magic to make it go away..."int then the average dog. And I am pretty sure dogs are smart enough to know what can kill or hurt a person.
>>
>>44194631
9/11
>>
>>44223882
Sorry for that, Phone is shit
>>
Wait for her mom to show up, ask her if she thinks i wont be able to break out eventually and exact revenge, attempt to leave in good graces
>>
>>44223048
Drow have weird tastes in BDSM probably more akin to dark eldar. Better question is when will they stop trying to perform a surgery that you aren't even equipped to have done in the first place just for their own amusement?
>>
>>44223451
I leave the tomato noodles, cause clean up after your pet, bitch, and remember that Elmara is a drow and subsequently thank every god under the sky I still have my nads.
>>
File: 1313346644283.jpg (148 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1313346644283.jpg
148 KB, 550x550
>>44194669
What the fuck is wrong with you, you fuking faggot? Have some decency, you fuck.
>>
>>44194552
teach her about bestiality
>>
>>44227864
She knows, she knows far more than you
>>
File: 1446917582005.gif (3 MB, 1850x1041) Image search: [Google]
1446917582005.gif
3 MB, 1850x1041
I roll to seduce, nothing can hold my oiled up human blackgard.
>>
>>44226875
>after a few moments a skeleton appears looking at you for a few seconds
>you quickly reach for your weapon but remember that it's not on you
>suddenly the skeleton starts cleaning your mess and sighing
>"a good thing I can't feel my joints" he says.
>"if you really want to impress house Fudanan without getting killed (by them) you should try and help mistress Elmartha".
>"if you test your metal and show yourself capable you may be granted more freedom. Maybe even become a willing servant... Winning Elmara would be easier that way. but beware of her mother Elmartha, she is easy to offend... As you can see [points at himself]".
>>
>>44194552
She made a big mistake capturing my character, even if he doesn't have access to most of his good equipment. He's one of the three Triumvirate of a kingdom of Tiefling, a member of a world renowned mercenary company with magically binding oaths of brotherhood to each other, /and/ a member of a loose organization of elite evil slaying master archers empowered by the holy light of the phoenix.

Assuming my character could get his hands on anything he could throw or shoot, any drow within a hundred feet is a dead drow.

Still, overall he's a pretty good guy with 18 INT and maxed diplomacy and bluff (running off INT) so he might spend some time working her over to his side. Depending on the rolls and my mood he might even waifu her and keep the collar as a show of loyalty to his bride while they make a new noble house of Tieflings to rule their kingdom.
>>
>>44194552
Which character do you want me to use? A. B. C. D. or E?
>>
File: 1397897926381.jpg (307 KB, 934x1248) Image search: [Google]
1397897926381.jpg
307 KB, 934x1248
I pull apart the collar with my massive strength and anti-magic hands
NO SHACKLES CAN BIND SAOR NA TRÉIN
and considering something like this has happened before, I seriously doubt it'd be able to hold me
>>
>>44229362
Let's start with A
>>
>>44228246
What's my class again?
>>
>>44194552
I befriend the witch and convince her to remove the collar and go on adventure with me.
If she wants sex along the way, I'll take it as a free perk of having drow witch companion.
>>
>>44229594
Up to you
You can also choose what are your best skills for non combat
>>
>>44194552
I'd probably stare at her, confused by what she said, because I'm a dark elf priestess.
>>
>>44229568
No suggestion that the collar inhibits magic for any use besides violence against one's "master. Study the collar until a mans to remove it is devised. Proceed to lay fiery waste to everything this person stares as theirs, including their body.
>>
>>44229854
Thanks, autocorrect.
>>
>>44229677
OP, I'm gonna play this with you for real (or as real as possible without actually having to do any real work with it), cause why the fuck not. Gimme some throw away contact and I shall go roll up a character sheet!
>>
>>44206015
>Hellsing abridged reference
Oh shit, I forgot November happened, have to see the latest episode.
>>
>Bored wizard-made extra Familiar who decided to fuck off when my input was ignored too many times.
Fuck, I left to join an adventuring party for the OPPOSITE of this, but this may be hell.
Probably ask if I could visit my "friends" or arrange to get them able to visit, and possibly "steal" me when the Drow is out of the building.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.