[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your current character /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: alpha_ff_mc.jpg (86 KB, 437x480) Image search: [Google]
alpha_ff_mc.jpg
86 KB, 437x480
Tell me about your current character /tg/
>>
"Captain" Heresy, Space Pirate Extraordinaire*

*Note: Incompetent bumbling buffoon who couldn't hurt a fly, but not for lack of trying. The only reasons he's a captain are 1. His sponsor has no standards, and 2. The majority of his crew are robots, and thus technically his property.

He's always sipping Grape juice from a wine glass, wearing a fancy tuxedo under his "pirate" trenchcoat, and generally trying but failing to be classy as hell. I will admit, he is the comedy relief of the party, but given who I play with, I got one or two people who help with his zany plots.
>>
>>44192931
Jerardo Zeppeli, member of the Hamon Mafia, master of Hamon and Master of Hamon and Sendo.

My friend is running a JJBA game, and he needed a Zeppeli, and I don't mind dying for the good of the party.
>>
I'm a new player. People may remember me as the guy with the dead dog in the evil forest backstory

Half elf wandering ranger

Doesn't care about sound logic and just does whatever makes sense to him. Cant follow a plan, but he has good instincts. If someone tells him he can't do something, he's motivated to do it.

For my first encounter, he went into an arena without weapons to fight a giant scorpion. Grappled the scorpion, ripped its stinger off, and beat the scorpion to death with it. For being a badass that one time, he's offered bonuses to come fight and weapons dealers want to sponsor him in the arena.
>>
A homegrown nerd who suddenly become a fucking Jesus (healing from his hands for now, but I'm thinking about walking on the water and stuff) and searching for his dad, once renown adventurer, who left him for "one last job".
>>
File: Star-Wars-Jawa-Money-Bank.jpg (22 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Jawa-Money-Bank.jpg
22 KB, 580x580
>>44192931
Shin'Jek (Aka: Shin)

A Jawa tech monkey that is essentially a walking time bomb, unintentionally so but a liability. His only redeeming quality is the fact that he can hit an engine with a wrench until it starts working. We haven't started the game yet so that's all I've got so far.
>>
>>44192931
>>44192931
>Alan O'Connell, alias Vox Machina
He's been a technomancer since age 12, and used his abilities to hack a bunch of ATMs at 17, nearly getting caught by the Authorities. However, his spree got him on the radar of a hacktivist group known as L3G][ON, and they offered to cover his tracks in exchange for him joining their cause. Now, at 23, he's working as a Shadowrunner out of Tacoma, Seattle. He has a moderate case of social anxiety when in meatspace, but is perfectly comfortable talking to people from behind a keyboard. He makes extensive use of drones, ranging from a Dragonfly modified for launching gas grenades to a Fuzzy-Wuzzy Deluxe with a taser and an exploding Captain Justice action figure.
>>
>>44194491
Do I like you or hate you anon
>>
>Gnome #330244758X goes by Chairman Daisy

A gnome from the distant future where an Elder Brain has conquered most planes of existence. Serving as a sort of magical butler to a Mind Flayer, Gnome #330244758X, was privy to a lot of information that majority of the slave hordes knew nothing about. Using his vast array of magical powers, Gnome #330244758X attempted to harness the power of time and space to defeat his overlords. The result sent him back in time well before the rise of the mind flayers, powerless and confused. After going on a few adventures, he has stared a mega-corporation in an attempt to have enough capital to help prepare civilization his future. Definitely has a Savior complex, and comes off as a mad man with weird hair.
>>
File: 15654984650.jpg (197 KB, 900x1176) Image search: [Google]
15654984650.jpg
197 KB, 900x1176
>>44192931
He's a simple minded guy who fell into a coma and was used as a test subject for a scientist who wanted to test his new medicine.

He woke from the coma, his hair changed color to blue and he grew to two metres: he put on a mask and spandex and became a superhero with his newfound superstrenght and supertoughness. He also became part of a team of superheroes and helped foil quite a few supervillains including -but not limited to- another superhero turned zombie who wanted to crash a wedding, evil alien overlords looking to take over the world, a man who could vaporize people with his laser eye-beams, an evil woman from the underground looking to become empress of the planet through her mystical prowess, not!Godzilla, two separate groups of supervillains trying to bust out a criminal mastermind, a deranged robot creator and a world-shattering monster-summoning dark queen who was the empress from the deep trying to take over the world... again.
>>
>>44194491
I played something like that in the first Shadowrun game I ever played.

Dude fucked everything up, but ended up redeeming himself by driving a truck full of explosives into an insect spirit nest.
>>
>>44194999
>that death
>those trips
WITNESSED
>>
Dr. Esly Brightlove

A high level Aasimar Alchemist who focuses all his efforts on saving lives, and performing good deeds.

Currently a victim of indentured servitude, to a Lawful Evil party.
>>
>>44192931

Spirit of Hunt from the realm of the Fae given corporeal form by the Four Courts and sent to fight against the Evil Fucks (tm) and also to stop meddling in the business of the Courts because once in the Mortal Realm, he can't return to the Fae World. Wood Elf Ranger/Rogue mechanics-wise.
>>
File: 7e667f39fa58ac1df9030bdab45c7bb5.jpg (556 KB, 1120x1680) Image search: [Google]
7e667f39fa58ac1df9030bdab45c7bb5.jpg
556 KB, 1120x1680
Evangeline "Nins" Kingsley

An adept born and raised in Manhattan, is a "totally cool cyber-ninja, trained by the hidden ninja's of the city", but in reality she is just a complete weeb and watched way to much ninja anime. Thanks to the fact she is an adept she could actually perform some of the idiocy of wall running and knife throwing.
Eventually she grew up and grew a robin hood complex, running the shadows to "steal from the rich, and give to the poor". It's morally "better" than working as a wageslave or as a corp sponsored athlete, although she ends up doing things that make her question if she is still a good person. So she gives generously to charities.
>>
These threads never do well and i think i know why.

Nobody cares enough about other peoples creations.
>>
File: 1448151728916.jpg (11 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
1448151728916.jpg
11 KB, 300x211
>>44192931
A Half-elf Rogue who started out as a gentleman thief out for fun and excitement, and then turned very serious after the game's tone took a similar turn. Now all he ever thinks of is revenge.
>>
>>44192931
Terri Happyflaps, the travelling menace, bagpiper of the sleepless nights (which are every single existing moment in the universe) and the endless fucknugget

He comes from a family of Happyflaps' but tradition dictates that only one may remain in each region. Any competition for being the local Happyflaps means intrigue, murder and beating witnesses to death with an assortment of weaponized instruments. Terri almost won, but one Happyflaps cheated, gather every other Happyflaps aside from Terri and ambushed the man. It generally made Terri's job easier, but he lost his favorite toe in the scuffle. Now he travels the region to find his actual blood brother, Jerri Happyflaps, and murder the daylights out of him.
>>
An Inquisitor with a Texan accent. Sends his retinue on increasingly mundane tasks that end up uncovering plots of heresy. Is actually incompetent with a heart of gold, but the Inquisition sees his work as great help to the Imperium. Basically a Southern Ciaphas Cain turned Inquisitor.
>>
>>44192931
I have three characters at the moment.

Online game; Richard "Yeah, yah, dick jokes, how fun" Cox, a loser who has wasted most of his life's opportunities and has decided to make his living dungeoneering to get by.
Happens to be innately connected to the metaphysical concept of apathy, uses it to debuff enemies and buff his weed.|

Spider; Once a broken war-ghoul of the tzimisce, since rescued by a malkavian and now an incredibly terrifying allastor who specializes in sniping and gunplay. Diablerized a VII, doesnt remember it, is now haunted by voices in her/his/it's head and finds themselves to be an altogether terrifying sniper. HATES the sabbat, cant remember and/or is confused by the vast majority of their life. Core derangement is perfectionism.

Neve Renault Moor, Kenku Konjurer and dealer in secrets. Grew up in undermountain, does a good job of hiding his accent and isnt half as worldly as he pretends to be, though the other half if of course well traveled on account of being a conjurer. Likes to experiment with weird magic and mess with the laws of reality, which means I look up a lot of high power, game breaking tricks online and then use them to do trivial things instead of in combat. Currently trapped in ravenloft and warly following through with the plot hock that suggests some sort of escape despite his belief that there is no escape from ravenloft. (Our GM a shit)
Getting out is doubly important since he is the current guardian of one the sections of the rod of seven parts.
>>
Mani Armstrong, aka "Man at Arms", "Quartermaster"

A twenty seven year old veteran turned vigilante when he discovered his exceptional combat skills and knowledge of weapons was more than just talent. Also that he had the power to manifest guns out of thin air. Ran with a group of supers when he was young and idealistic, in a costume equal parts luchador, kamen rider, and army ranger. A few years and several dead friends later, he's decided to focus more on building guns than shooting them, and is working his way into the local underground scene under a new name
>>
Bazquir "Baz", Dragonborn cleric of Thor. He and the group are about to go to a party where they will need to be diplomatic as hell to avoid trouble. Too bad the dwarf barbarian only cares about fighting and drinking, the tiefling rogue has a vendetta against nobility and anyone of a higher social status so she'll be trying to rob everyone at the party, and the human fighter who's noble lineage is getting us into the party has all the social graces of a brick. Of course if my character finds the evidence that's the sole purpose for him coming to the party in the first place he's going to light the party up like Thor himself.
>>
>>44195399
You. I like you.

>>44192931
Montero "Monty" Calabra
Half-Elf Ranger, Forester and all-around chill hombre.
Not to be confused with "Ontario, Canada" whoever that is.
Blows most of his money on healing potions, since "Vato del Plato"(Monty's name for him) the Dragonborn Paladin, the only other member of the group, tends to have his hands full most of the time. Also because he doesn't see the point of material riches, when nature tends to provide most of the important stuff.
Is currently embroiled in some sorta loco stuff involving Outsiders, Goblins, and something called a "Runelord."
Wishes he could get back to his usual lifestyle of hunting giants, 'specially the pendejos who wrecked his hometown.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.