[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virtues of Evil Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1441398792773.png (640 KB, 800x855) Image search: [Google]
1441398792773.png
640 KB, 800x855
Driven by the death of his daughter, Alex Merde has cast away his former life and body to become Necromantic Construct known as Humility. The old adventurer went on a quest in the city of Dum Nets where he met Laura and saved the city from a Forest Spirit. He was chased out of the East Kingdom out of accusations of murdering himself and a neighbor.

The hunger plagued Alex's mind, making him unable to go into a meditative state. Well at least he called it hunger. In truth it was an emptiness that screamed to be filled with the life-force of others.
The party consisted of 10 mercenaries, 3 adventurers (Champion, Wizard, Alchemist), 5 students, and the professor. Four of the mercenaries are standing watch.
Choose:
>Ignore the hunger for another night
>Partially feed on many
>Consume a mercenary
>Consume a student
>Consume the Wizard
>Consume the Champion
>Write in
>>
>>44136345
Name: Alex Merde (AKA Humility)
Class: Alchemist
Species: Construct (Former Human)

Equipment: Cloak of Resistance+4 (With Fire Resistance 30), Ring of Feather-Fall, Backpack, orichalcum full plate (Petite Build), Filled Notebookx4, Vial of Iron Corrosionx3, Bombsx4, Pocket flashx3, Msk Mace
Special Ingredients: Antler of the Forest Spirit

Skills: Alchemy-Grand Master, Transmutation-Expert, Rune Magic-Expert, Knowledge (Magic)-Expert, Necromancy-Journeyman, Cooking-Journeyman, Bludgeoning Weapons-Journeyman, Knowledge (Botany)-Journeyman, Knowledge(Mathematics)-Journeyman, Knowledge (Regional)-Journeyman, Glass making-Apprentice, Knowledge (Metals)-Novice, Glass making-Apprentice

Specialties: Necromantic Alchemy-Journeyman, Quarterstaff-Apprentice, Golem Making-Apprentice, Sword-Novice

Extra: Immune to Disease, Poison, Suffocation, Starvation, Dehydration, Internal wounds, Bleed, & mental effects.
Charges: 0.00

Orichalcum Head: True Sight 80ft, Soul Protect
Iron Torso plated with Bronze: -
Iron Legs plated with Bronze: -
Iron Arms plated with Bronze: -
Orichalcum Hands: Life Drain, Crushing grip
>>
>>44136345
Previous thread if you wish for more details
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44006914/
>>
>>44136345
Is it possible to partially sate the hunger by draining the life force of animals?

If not
>Ignore the hunger for another night
>>
>>44137080
If you are willing to hunt for animals in a swamp at night, then yes.
>>
>>44137080
Alex got up and made his way out of camp. He told the watch that he was going for a walk. Using his true sight sight, the darkness was lit with the life-forces of all the plants and insects about. Though small and weak, they allowed him to see where the ground ended in swamp water or mud. There was a human sized life-force out in the water, and though drowning was no longer an issue, sinking was.
Choose:
>Go for the large life-force in the water
>Find an insect mound
>Attempt on a tree
>Return to camp
>Write in
>>
>>44137441
>Find an insect mound
>>
>>44137575
The termite mound came up to his waist and on the inside he could see millions of tiny lights. Alex stuck both hands into the mound and started to drain. The life-force flooded into him, but most seep out. The alchemist focus harder which caused the life force of the nearby plants to be drained. When it was over there was no life in a meter radius around Alex. Unlike farmer Joe's life force, the non-human life-forces didn't get absorbed as well.
He felt a little better. The hunger was still there, but well within controllable range. Alex watched the excess life-force rain down on the land around him.
Choose:
>Go back to camp and meditate
>Go back to camp to feed some more
>Go on walk
>Leave the party and strike out on own
>Write in
>>
>>44137936
>Go on walk
>>
>>44138033
Alex decided to be true to his word and go for a walk. He lit his torch, hoping it wouldn't startle the watch, and went on his merry way.
It was well over forty years since he passed through these swamplands. Though last time he was escaping Sarda's Knight Guard. Stealing a kiss from a princess was something very frown upon. "I was quite the rascal."
"Are you still one now?"
Alex stopped and turned toward the voice and saw nothing. Then with his true sight he saw that he was surrounded by multiple humanoids.
"Sometimes, when I need to be."
"So are you really an old man?"
"Are you really a disembodied voice?"
"Maybe," laughed the stranger. "You already know exactly where I am since you're talking straight at me."
"State your business."
"I'm just wondering what the lot of yah are doing in my turf, that's all."
Choose:
>Answer honestly
>Lie (specify)
>Attack the darkness
>Retreat
>Write in
>>
File: 1379454021457.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1379454021457.gif
954 KB, 400x300
>>44138489
Hank bump
>>
>>44136345
His last name is LITERALLY shit. Did you do that on purpose?
>>
>>44139899
That's the only hidden joke people keep seeing/mentioning. So much french.
>>
>>44138489

>Answer honestly
>>
>>44138489
>Answer honestly
Haha kinda want to "attack the darkness" haha
>>
>>44138489
>Just passing through
>>
>>44136345
Interesting premise.
>>
>>44138489
>Answer honestly
>>
What happened to orichalcum body?
The one for child
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.