[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maiden White: Smoldering Hearts #14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: Smoldering Hearts.png (1 MB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
Smoldering Hearts.png
1 MB, 850x1200
After much strife and close encounters, Makoto and his friends have finally surmounted the obsessive curse that had plagued them for their holiday. With little else in their way, they now relax on their island holiday.

In alternate gender form because, who else, Makoto wanted it.

> Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Maiden%20White
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/questqyubey
> Ask: http://ask.fm/Qyubey
> Status: http://pastebin.com/aRPLQ05t

You are Makoto Kiryoka; a teenage boy with a penchant for getting into strange situations. You bear the power of the magical girl Maiden White against the wicked souls that seek to terrorise the innocent.
>>
File: 1a227e270ca01165be6b76ad64022d7c.jpg (862 KB, 1021x1403) Image search: [Google]
1a227e270ca01165be6b76ad64022d7c.jpg
862 KB, 1021x1403
>>44134145

The night is surprisingly warm tonight, on the island. The full moon is beautiful against the sea, and the waves that crash against the darkened shore. Sculptures of glass, which you now recognize to likely be the result of one of Cocoa's drunken rampages, shine beautifully along the beach - reflecting and splitting the light that dances around them. This was definitely a good seaside restaurant to pick, you think, excellent... for your gender flipped dinner!

"Momo, come back here!" Umeki exclaims, grabbing her former-sister by the arm before he can run out over the beach.

"Aww, but I wanna play with the glass thing." He whines before Umeki hauls him back to the group. Well- everyone who can gender swap, that is. Umeki and Shizuko cannot, but Shizuko seems to be enjoying her place as your evident-date to this. Even some slightly jealous gazes from the male Shun and Yui don't seem to dislodge her. For once, she has enough self-confidence to persevere in the face of adversity. She even has a slightly sexy hip-wiggle to her walk. A social chameleon when she wants to be, this girl. She does try and flick her hair, only to have it smack her in the face though, so it isn't a perfect guise.

Not that you're to talk; this is the first time you've really worn a suit out with your friends (despite being a girl underneath), so you're feeling pretty pumped as well.

[1/2]
>>
>>44134184

You reach the reception for the restaurant, and after getting an odd look or two, you are led inside. Not the poshest place, but with a seafood bonanza, you're not complaining. Someone seems to be, as you can hear something high-pitched.

"Wait, is that- No, no, I- I can't, I can't!" You hear squealing from behind a thin divider. Before you push aside the screen to view the voice's owner - a flash of gold blinds you, and the group. Grunting, you squint your eyes and see a suit of golden armour before you. She stands there, awkwardly.

"H-Hey guys." Saito, female if the voice is any indication, says, "N-Nice place, huh? You all look amazing!"

"And you look like you're hiding something." You say, tipping up your trilby. The 'shink' of Saito's armour is unmistakable as she crosses her arms.

"O-Of course not, I just decided to come in this. I'm s-still a girl, right? That should be enough." She reasons. No-one buys that for a second. Shizuko growls at her.

"Saito, if you stay like that you'll crinkle the dre-"

"Mng!" She squeaks, clutching a chair. You sigh. Cute as it is, this acting out of his is starting to get old. You thought being in a bikini would have helped, but he's as bad as always.

> But if you're in that, how will I kiss you~?
> Saito, please... just let me see you.
> Saito, enough. Stop being such a child.
>> There are children here more mature than you're being.
>>> Relatively...
> If you're really comfortable like that, then by all means.
> Fine, stay in that. Be a spoilsport.
>>
>>44134215
>>
>>44134215
>>
>>44134215
> If you're really comfortable like that, then by all means.
>>
>>44134215
>>
>>44134215
>>
>>44134215
>But if you're in that, how will I kiss you~?
>>
How I memory shit? Cause shit got forgotten.
>>
Yay.
>>
>>44134983
Memory what?
>>
>>44134264
>>44134521
>>44134566
>>44134582
>>44134913
>>44134954

Ugh, he's always like this. Just when you thought you'd get to see a lovely Saito all dressed up, he has to go and ruin it by putting his armour up. Still, you always have a trick up your sleeve to help him come out of his shell. You take a few steps towards Saito, walking right up to her in that encasing golden suit.

"Uh, Makoto?" She asks, taking a step back as you approach her.

"But if you're in that, how will I kiss you~?" You ask, tenderly sliding a hand around her waist. You can't feel her body beneath the metal, but if Saito's power is anything like Yui, then she'd be able to feel your touch. A slight twitch from her seems to confirm it, so you continue fondling the smooth, cool surface. Rivulets and edges circle her waist, running underneath your fingers like little bumpers, until you reach down to her rear and feel the smooth encase over her behind. This elicits a slight shiver from her.

"B-But, but-"

"Saito, please," you beg, giving your best smile for her, "just let me see you. If it's really so terrible to be like that, then you can get back in your armour, even go change." You tell her. She glances to the side, thinking it over.

"Nngh." You can hear her groaning, before her armour starts to glow and crumble away into light. You have to take a step back as the disappearing shell erupts with fabulous satin and fabric. Her hair sprouts out and dangles down behind a large poofy dress - no, not dress, a literal ball-gown. Stocking-clad, with high heels, you only realize now that Shizuko subjected him to the full 'princess' aesthetic. It now surprises you that he even made it out here with that on. The helmet is the last piece to fade, unveiling her face, which you swear has a touch of makeup on it (though you have no idea from where or whom).

[1/2]
>>
>>44135441

You stand there with your jaw open for a little bit. Many of the others do the same. Saito rubs her side, her soft hand covered by a long evening glove.

"...C-Can you see why I didn't want you to witness this?" She asks, still avoiding your gaze and blushing. You honestly cannot say why Saito would ever hide this look from the world; it's amazing! Judging by her face, from a quick glance, you can tell Shun probably has a boner that she has no idea what to do with, and Yui's getting there. Umeki has her hands in front of her face, stars in her eyes (no doubt the prince in her is excited). Even the kids are in awe. Shizuko, however, is not.

"You clean up nice, Saito." She compliments him, winking. Aoi's cheeks grow redder.

"I-I blame you!" She says, pointing a lovely accusatory finger.

"Aw thanks, always great when you mention the designer." Shizuko giggles, clearly in her element right now, acting sassy. "Hey Makoto, doesn't Saito look good with makeup?" She asks, in a louder pitch.

"Don't say my real name so loud! J-Just say Aoi or something, o-okay?" Saito practically squawks out.

"Sure... Saito." She replies, chuckling afterwards. Saito covers her gorgeous face with her lovely hands.

> There we go *kiss her*
> Why didn't you give that dress to ME, SHIZUKO!?
> Go easy on her, Shizuko.
>> Uh, him.
> She's right; you should totally start wearing it!
>> I can help you with it~
> It's lovely Do you wanna put your armour back on now?
> That really doesn't suit you, buddy
>>
>>44135490
> There we go *kiss her*
>>
>>44135490
> There we go *kiss her*
Be a gentleman on the hand first.
>>
>>44135490
>That really doesn't suit you, buddy
>>
>>44135490
>> There we go *kiss her*
>>
>>44135490
>>
>>44135490
> There we go *kiss her*
>>
>>44135490
>That really doesn't suit you, buddy
The bikini was better
>>
>>44135547
>>44135548
>>44135612
>>44135622
>>44135634
>>44135741

"There we go!" You say with a smile as you lean forward. It surprises Saito for a second, but then you lay your lips on her and kiss away. Saito's eyes widen, but she doesn't particularly resist - just blushes intensely as everyone watches the two of you. It's a lesbian kiss, but it sure doesn't look like one from the outset. You jump back, still smiling away.

"Get a room." Shizuko jeers. You grown and look back at her.

"Oh lay off, Shizuko. She's having a hard enough time as is." You grumble to her. She seems to jump at the request and stops, looking a bit sheepish for the comments. Don't get too cocky, you think before turning back to Aoi.

"She wasn't wrong about the makeup though. You should totally start wearing it~" You say, throwing your arms around her again.

"Makoto, did you forget I'm a boy?" She grumbles, hands at her waist rigidly.

"Boys can wear makeup." You say, completely oblivious. Saito sighs, but realizes this is a lost argument with you. "Hehe, you really do look lovely. Although I do prefer you in a bikini." You whisper, winking.

"Mhm, t-thanks." She whispers back, with a slight smile.

"Did you want to put your armour back on now?" You ask. She blinks and hesitates.

"...Well, it was kind of stuffy." She admits. "...M-Maybe... I can stay like this for a bit." She admits. Perfect!

"Psst, Makoto," Shun whispers, appearing behind you, "can I sit with Saito? I want dat." He giggles. Down boy, you think.

> Sure.
>> But Yui on the other side.
>> But Hiroko on the other side.
>> But Umeki on the other side.
> No, leave her be.
>>
>>44136128
> Sure.
>>
>>44136128
>Sure.
>>
>>44136128
> Sure.
>>
>>44136128
> Sure.
>> But Yui on the other side.
>>
>>44136128
> Sure.
Umeki, go meet your prince in princess dress.
>>
>>44136128
> Sure
>>
>Saito is now the protagonist of a shoujo manga.

You have no idea how happy this makes me.
>>
>>44136128
>But Umeki on the other side.
>>
>>44136147
>>44136254
>>44136284
>>44136290
>>44136372
>>44136395
>>44136629

>>44136506
> I could write an entire quest in itself on that premise, anon. AND I KINDA WANNA!

> Hiroko.
> Umeki.

Tie-breaker vote. Remember, Hiroko not here right now but will be soon.
>>
>>44136657
Urge to samefag rising...
But I wont.
>>
>>44136657
> Hiroko
>>
>>44136657
>Umeki.
>>
We should ask the girls-now-guys how they're handling their new man parts/hormones when we get a chance.
>>
>>44137046
>How many boners have you popped so far?
>>
>>44137046
>>44137097
>The girls now know what it's like to try to hide a raging boner in their pants.
>>
>>44136702
>>44136742

Tie-breaker is not exactly working spectacularly (is there any reason we're so slow right now?), so I'm going to roll. 1 for Hiroko, 2 for Umeki.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>44137341
I though it was the first to post for that.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>44137341
Agh, forgot how tg dice worked.
>>
>>44137366
Yay~
>>
>>44137341
I think everybody's either at finals or in the holidays, hence a drop in traffic.
>>
>>44137359
>>44137366
Curses.
>>
>>44137359
... That would have been smarter.

>>44137404
Hm, I wonder if I should even continue. We're at like half of the regulars.
>>
>>44137341
hi just got here. both sound pretty good, so I abstained from voting.
I'm catching up on your akun quest right now
>>
>>44137359
I thought the same thing too. Don't know why I did, thinking back on it.
>>
>>44134145
Sorry to be that guy, but can you please put "quest" in your OP next time? It's more to save you from the "HOW DARE YOU EVADE MY FILTERS, YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT?!?!" anons than anything.
>>
>>44137476
> I'm thinking about moving this to Akun once the arc is over.

>>44137654
> Oh, sorry. Forgot it this time. Usually it's there.

>>44136128

"Sure," you chuckle, "but be sure to get Hiroko on the other side, once she arrives." You insist. Shun gives you the thumbs up and everyone starts to take their places. Shun takes the time before Hiroko arrives to already start hitting on Saito, who replies with bashful abandon. Luckily, Yui sits next to Shun and curtails her lustful advances. Umeki looks disappointed to be separated from Saito - but you remember enough about her prince personality that you keep her separated. You don't need to pay for a broken table.

Momo and Sen fight over who gets to sit next to Yuuki - until they both realize they can - and they spend the rest of the time fussing over his girl form. He'll have pig-tails by the end of this, you're sure. The commotion almost distracts you from a tap on the shoulder. You look back and see the male Hiroko, standing behind you. There's a pause.

"Hey, uh, so should I expect another one of you?" You ask, smiling weakly. Hiroko sighs, but in a strangely positive way.

"No, we're, uh, both here."

"Both, huh?"

"Yeah, it's hard to really describe." He admits, tapping his chin. "It's like... having two different versions of today playing in your head. Even two brains, yelling at each other." He grumbles. You smile, hoping that's a good thing, and take Hiroko's hand, rubbing it softly.

"I'm glad you worked it out."

"Yeah... and, I want to say I'm sorry, Makoto." He says, pouting sheepishly. "I know we've had problems, but all through that, you've done nothing but try and make up for lying to me. And I, well, I'm ashamed to admit I haven't tried at all to fix things. Even after I considered 'Minako' such a good friend, I could only think about the lie. It's all I could see."

> But I am perverted.
> You don't have to apologise.
> Glad to hear it.
> 'Minako' sure would like to be friends again.
>>
>>44137711
> But I am perverted.
>>
>>44137711
> Glad to hear it.

My brain must've overlooked something, Minako?
>>
>>44137711
> But I am perverted.
>>
>>44137711
> But I am perverted.
> Glad to hear it.
Accepting the perversion is accepting Makoto in full.
>>
>>44137711
> But I am perverted.
> One of your minds would love to be good 'friends' with her.
>>
>>44137763
> It's old lore. Makoto used to call his girl form Minako so people wouldn't know it was him. He met and befriended Hiroko as that, then revealed himself as a guy, hence why she was such a bitch to him for so long.
>>
>>44137820
Ah right, I remember it now.
>>
>>44137711
>> But I am perverted.
>> You don't have to apologise.
>> 'Minako' sure would like to be friends again.
>>
>>44137097
>>44137275
Now all they need is a good hit to the groin and the experience will be complete.
>>
>>44137745
>>44137763
>>44137772
>>44137785
>>44137791
>>44137853

"Buuut, I am perverted." You point out, with a cheeky look. Hiroko pouts, this time leering.

"You know what I mean - someone just trying to take advantage of their girl-form to perv on girls at school." He explains, crossing his arms. "But you don't really try to do that. Perversion just kind of comes naturally in this line of work, and these powers."

"Are you talking about on the beach?" You ask, hinting. He blushes.

"A l-little bit. *That* gave me some perspective." He admits. You shake your head.

"You don't have to apologize, Hiroko." You assure her. "Let's just leave it in the past."

"Yeah." He agrees, nodding.

"Ahh, besides, I'm sure one of you definitely wasn't thinking about 'friendship'." You suggest, seductively walking back to the table.

"B-Being a guy, is actually quite enjoyable." He admits, grinning timidly. "I could... get used to it." That would make her relationship with Saito 'interesting' you think.

"Sounds like you're pretty comfortable with a dick." You comment, still grinning. He grins back.

"And you're pretty comfortable with a vagina."

"Fair point." You admit, shrugging. "But I know someone who isn't." You point him towards Saito. At once, Hiroko siezes up and shivers at the sight of Saito, all princess-y.

"Oh god, I c-can't." He immediately squeaks.

> Sure you can~
> Oh, I'll take her if you don't wanna!
> Better hurry, or Shun'll be all over her.
> She did it for you.
> Hehe, just teasing.
>>
>>44138030
>>
>>44138030
> She did it for you.
>>
>>44138030
> She did it for you.
>>
>>44138030
> She did it for me.
>> But I will let you have a little bit of fun.
>>
>>44138030
>>
>>44138030
>> Better hurry, or Shun'll be all over her.
>> She did it for you.
How many Hiroko running around right now?
>>
>>44138030

> She did it for you.
>>
>>44138165
Just the two-in-one deal.
>>
>>44138030
>Oh, I'll take her if you don't wanna!
>>
>>44138030
>>
>>44138030
>> Sure you can~
>>
>>44138030
>Sure you can~
> She did it for you.
>>
>>44138051
>>44138066
>>44138077
>>44138092
>>44138115
>>44138165
>>44138179
>>44138260
>>44138265
>>44138343
>>44138589

"Oh, I'll take her if you don't wanna!" You suggest, licking your lips. Hiroko slams your head into the table.

"On second thoughts, the lesser of two evils." She remarks, straightening her suit.

"Three." You say, raising a hand, your head still down. "Best hurry, or Shun'll be all over her."

"Wh-HEY!" He squeals, quickly moving over where Shun is already nuzzling up against Aoi. What follows could be called a tug-of-war as the two growl at each other over who gets to grope what part of him. So you've engineered two situations where the girls-turned-guys are fighting over who gets the guy-turned-girl. You're good at this.

You settle down next to Umeki and Shizuko, having spent less time with them. The two of them are happy to see you.

"Sorry we couldn't, um, change gender." Umeki apologizes. Only she would feel the need to do that.

"I could crossdress, but Makoto picked my outfit." Shizuko suggest, shrugging.

"Oh damn." You say, slamming your hands on the table. "You could have. Wasted opportunity."

"Well... there's always next time." Shizuko suggests, timid but hopeful. Definitely, you think.

[1/2]
>>
>>44138701

The dinner proves itself as chaotic as can be expected. Shun is loud, Yui smacks her, Saito whimpers, and Hiroko cuddles him - just with reversed genders. Some things even you can't change. Shizuko, unskilled in the dating arts, seems to flinch whenever you get close or try to be affectionate with her. It's cute, in a way, but stiff. Sen and Momo hit upon the idea of feeding Yuuki their food, but realize it's usually the girl that offers - so they both end up getting fed by her instead. Eventually the three abandon their meals and run off to god-knows-where.

"Too much energy," You sigh, holding Umeki back from dragging the three of them back.

"B-But they need a full meal!" She whines. Let them go, Umeki, you think with a sigh.

Towards the end of the evening, things begin to settle. You glance over at Aoi and notice her leaning against Hiroko, the latter in heaven judging by that smile. You make a personal note to ensure they get back to their bedroom as the genders they are now; that ought to be fun for both of them. Shun seems to be pouting, having lost the Saito-schmoozing contest, but Yui is comforting him with a rub on the shoulder.

You feel a pressure at your own shoulder as Shizuko leans against it - however, quite awkwardly.

"Engh, how does this work..." She mutters, trying to arrange herself in a comfortable position. "Mmng, even Aoi can do it, but I can't." She sighs, putting her chin on the table. It seems that her bravado has finally wore off, and she's back to her usual self. Umeki stands up from the table.

"I think I'll put the kids to bed. Is everyone else heading back?" She asks. It would be good to get some rest; you need to crash Mai's video in the morning before you finish up your holiday.

> I'll come with you.
> Take Shizuko back to your room.
> Make sure Hiroko and Saito make it back as opposite gender.
> Keep the boys, Shun and Yui, together.
>>
>>44138932
>>
>>44138932

Saito needs to get D'd~
>>
>>44138932
>>
>>44138932
>> Take Shizuko back to your room.

SCORE!
>>
>>44138991
We still need to do anal on him and then be on the receiving end.
>>
>>44138932
>> Make sure Hiroko and Saito make it back as opposite gender
>>
>>44138932
Dress up not lewd
>>
>>44138932
>Take Shizuko back to your room.
>Tell Umeki to let Yuuki take care of Momo and Sen. Robo will keep an eye on them.
I don't want to ruin their experiments.
>>
>>44138932
>> Make sure Hiroko and Saito make it back as opposite gender.
Surely Shizuko's natural inclination to spyhood will somehow help the former endeavor. May even return some confidence if done right.
>>
>>44138932
>> Make sure Hiroko and Saito make it back as opposite gender.
>>
>>44138988
>>44138991
>>44139003
>>44139010
>>44139072
>>44139081
>>44139115
>>44139122
>>44139130

>>44139019
> Lewd. And ghey. I approve.

Hm
>>44139115
brings up a good point.

> Tell Umeki to leave them be.
> Let her grab them.
>>
>>44139254

Gotta find out if Yuuki f's up and gets knocked up.
>>
>>44139254
Robo is always dependable, quick reminisce about your first crush.
>>
>>44139254
>Tell Umeki to leave them be.
>>
>>44139254
>Let her grab him.
>>
File: maiden white venn diagram mk 1.png (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
maiden white venn diagram mk 1.png
77 KB, 800x600
>>44139254
>> Tell Umeki to leave them be.
Am I going to have to update the diagram, soon? I'm going to have to put a color coded legend on it anyways
>>
>>44139254
>> Let her grab them.
>>
>>44139254
>Tell Umeki to leave them be.
Oops, was voting for the wrong option. Deleted my previous vote.
>>
>>44139254
>> Tell Umeki to leave them be.
>>
>>44139411
Who? Sen or Momo?
>>
>>44139525
That reminds me, we haven't played with any toys in a while. We should get one from Yui and slap it into Mai during filming tomorrow or is that too lewd?
have we had that Mai hatesex yet?
>>
>>44139525
Hnng, that Yuuki bubble is so close to Makoto...and so far away.
>>
>>44139281
>>44139287
>>44139378
>>44139411
>>44139525
>>44139568
>>44139611
>>44139614

> Whoo, sorry. Took a shower.
> Leave them be.

>>44139792
> I WANNA FINISH THIS ARC AT SOME POINT!

>>44139833
> Ain't gettin' any closer.
>>
>>44139879
>MMXV
>Guts is off the boat
>and Makoto is still having vacation summertime lewds
>>
>>44139833
>Hnng, that Yuuki bubble is so close to Makoto...and so far away.

>>44139833
>> Ain't gettin' any closer.
And that's why I need a legend (and maybe more obvious colors): Yuuki's bubble IS overlapping Makoto's (the green one is Sen/Momo's), because I figured the heavy petting between those two counted as more than a kiss (which is the standard I'm going for with the lewd chart). If you want me to keep it to just sex, though, then I can change it easy peasy.
>>
>>44139879
>Ain't gettin' any closer.
My only complaint about the quest. I can kinda live with it, but I will treasure whatever I get.
>>
>>44139951
>>44139879
oh, and we haven't managed to serve food on a naked Makoto yet, that would be fun someday
>>
File: 2HcoFpl.gif (216 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2HcoFpl.gif
216 KB, 320x240
>>44139999
> Eh, it's your diagram to edit, Mr Quad-9. Yuuki counts as heavy petting, I think. I'm just enjoying the picture.

>>44139879

You grab Umeki by the arm before she leaves. "Let them be, Umeki." You tell her.

"B-But-"

"They're not gonna be kids forever (they're barely that now), and you're not their mother. Let them go do whatever they want to do. Yuuki can take care of himself and them - plus, Robo's watching anyway." You explain to her.

"He is?" She asks. You shrug.

"I just assume he's always watching." You say. Shizuko leers at the sky.

"Creepy, dude." She comments. Oh, as if she's one to talk, Little Miss Shutterbug. You bet Robo and Shizuko would hit it off swimmingly, considering their shared interests of technology and voyeurism. The lot of you stand up from the table and head back to the hotel. Shun, Yui, and Umeki escape your watchful eye for the evening, but you keep Hiroko and Saito square in your vision. Before Hiroko can escape from her side, you hug her, keeping her close.

"M-Makoto!?" She squeaks.

"I need you tonight, Shizuko." You say, staring at Hiroko and Saito, standing in the foyer of the hotel.

"T-Tonight?" Shizuko asks, blushing heavily.

"Yes, it's very important." You insist. She tugs at her dress nervously.

"...U-Um, o-okay. But just so you know, I-I've never done that kind of thing before." She mutters, practically falling over herself.

"What? You do this stuff all the time."

"WHAT!? NO I DON'T!" She shrieks. "Who told you that!?"

"No-one told me," you say, in a huff, "I saw it. You used to do it on us all the time so you could post pictures online later."

"LIIIES!" She whines, slapping her hands over your face. "LiesLiesLies!"

"I thrgt yur really lrked snrprng." You grunt through her hands. She blinks.

"Wait... snooping?"

"Yeah." You reply as she removes her hands. Shizuko looks down, and blinks for a few seconds.

"Yes. Snooping." She replies, shivering violently. "That's what we were talking about..."

[1/2]
>>
>>44140161

With Shizuko's misunderstanding cleared up, the two of you tail the two of them all the way back to their rooms. Luckily you don't have to worry about them changing back; Saito sure isn't going to end up in a ball gown and makeup as a boy, much to your anger. You wonder if Hiroko is thinking about changing back, but she seemed pretty comfortable as a boy, so you don't worry about that. Eventually the two make it back to Saito's door, his being the first one on the way. The two of them stand there, talking, but not going in.

"Damn." You grunt, watching from down the hallway, Shizuko underneath you. She blushes, feeling the weight of your breasts pressing on her head. "How do we get them both inside?"

"U-Uh, not sure." She replies, adjusting her glasses. "Push them?"

"Might work, but then they'd know, or chase us." You mutter, rubbing your chin.

"...Hm, you could try your heart-thing." She suggests.

"What?" You ask. She looks up.

"Didn't you get emotional-affecting powers from Cocoa?" She asks.

"Well, yeah, but I don't want to abuse them." You say, rubbing your neck.

"Engh, no more abusive than hormones." She suggests. Maybe... you mean, it's not exactly mind control - it's still their decision to make.

> Push them.
> Just watch.
> Try making them romantic.
> Try making them horny.
> Make Saito feel girly + Hiroko manly.
>>
>>44140323
> Try making them horny.
>>
>>44140323
>> Try making them romantic.
>> Try making them horny.
>> Try making them hornmanticy.
Just kiss de girl. And then get horny with Shizuko while we watch~
>>
>>44140323
>>
>>44140372
> hornmanticy
Are you Shun? That sounds like some nonsense she'd make up.
>>
>>44140323
>Try making them horny.
>>
>>44140323
> Try making them romantic.
>>
>>44140323
>Try making them horny.
Best way for teens to get together.
>>
File: 1401335059747.png (57 KB, 247x323) Image search: [Google]
1401335059747.png
57 KB, 247x323
>>44140323
>Try making them romantic.
>Try making them horny.

They're basically half-way there. Just gotta provide the right push.

>yfw you realize our new ability and desire to play matchmaker makes us a living cupid; a god of desire
>>
>>44140408
Ahahaha n-no of course not!
>>
>>44140561
> Shun, stop being meta.

>>44140362
>>44140372
>>44140376
>>44140410
>>44140420
>>44140434
>>44140484

> Make them horny.

Writing
>>
>>44140323
>> Try making them hornmanticy.
Sounds fine to me.
>>
>>44140581
I hope Shizuko get hit by it as well.
>>
File: irVafMRDbStMl.gif (408 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
irVafMRDbStMl.gif
408 KB, 500x281
>>44140581

You take Shizuko's suggestion and decide to play Cupid for the moment. You reach out your hand and try to summon the same power you used to cure the girls the first time. From a distance, you can still feel the beating of their hearts, the fibre of their souls. With just a tweak, you start to fill them with a certain emotion. A lustful desire to be filled, in more ways than one. Almost immediately you can see the both of them start to breathe a little heavier, and blush slightly, their eyes widening.

"Hm, hmm," Aoi hums, blinking in confusion, "ahh, feeling... lightheaded?" She suggests, trying to hide her arousal. Something tells you that Hiroko won't be the only one dripping tonight.

"Yeah, same." Hiroko replies, rubbing her arm.

"Hehe, lookit those boners." Shizuko chuckles, having fun with this.

"Where?" You ask, excitedly.

"No, I meant them." She clarifies. You pout in disappointment.

"You know," Hiroko starts, "if you're dizzy, you should probably lie down." He suggests.

"And- y-you should too." Saito replies, flushed at the cheeks. "...Your room is pretty far. Wanna..." She hesitates.

"...I-In here?" She asks, dipping her head timidly.

"Yes." Hiroko says, immediately walking forward and bumping into Aoi. The two of them tumble into the room together, making a lot of noise. Dorks, you think.

"Hey, do you wanna stay and hear some of it?" You ask Shizuko, grinning. She walks out from under you, red in the cheeks.

"Uh, maybe not. I'm feeling di- UH..." She hesitates. "...bloated."

> I could make you bloat. *wink*
> Shizuko, did you catch some horny~?
> Come on, it'll just be a little while.
> Hehe, sure. I'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>44140752
>> Shizuko, did you catch some horny~?
>>
>>44140752
>>
>>44140752
>>
>>44140752
>> Come on, it'll just be a little while.
>>
>>44140752
>>
>>44140752
>> I could make you bloat. *wink*
>>
>>44140752
>I could make you bloat. *wink*
>Shizuko, did you catch some horny~?
>>
>>44140752
>>
>>44140752
>We can do something else if you want.
>>
File: 31f238db3e232398af7037d6f164e189.jpg (375 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
31f238db3e232398af7037d6f164e189.jpg
375 KB, 1000x1414
>>44140778
>>44140784
>>44140789
>>44140827
>>44140839
>>44140844
>>44140866
>>44141253
>>44141281

You blink, noting the way is rubbing her knees together, and how sweaty her palms are. Of course, that could just be how Shizuko is.

"Shizuko," you ask, hiding your smile, "did you catch some of the horny?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

"W-Whaaat?" She chuckles, waving a hand. "O-Of course not. N-Not unless you were aiming for me, ya jerk~" She says, trying to blame you. Not wasting any time, you scoop her up into your arms, carrying her by the underside of her knees and by her back.

"H-HUH!?" She squeaks.

"This is serious, Shizuko! We need to move right away." You exclaim, dashing off down the hall. She blinks, not sure of what is going on right now. You kick down the door to a room and flick on the lights, keeping your serious tone, before throwing her onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asks, worried as if there was actually some issue. "D-Do you think I contracted Burning Heart?"

"No, I cured that." You say, taking your jacket off.

"Then what-" You saddle up beside her, looking down into her eyes.

"Wanted to get you while you were still hot~" You say, smirking cheekily.

"Egh..." She groans, but can't help but smile. "Aheh, n-not that I wouldn't enjoy it, but are you sure there isn't someone else you'd rather be with tonight?" She asks, leaning her head to the side. "I'm sure you could engineer a threesome with Saito and Hiroko. Or Shun and Yui, even as boys. Hell, even Umeki might-"

> I want a threesome with you!
> Oh stop that. You're the sexy girl tonight, remember?
> Oh! Good point. *leave*
>> I came back! It was a joke.
> If you don't want to, we don't have to have sex.
>> I just want to be with you.
>>
>>44141340
>>
>>44141340
>> If you don't want to, we don't have to have sex.
>>> I just want to be with you.
>>
>>44141340
>> Oh stop that. You're the sexy girl tonight, remember?
>>
>>44141340
>>
>>44141340
> Besides, I think it will be good for them to develop their relationships independent of me.
>>
>>44141340
>> If you don't want to, we don't have to have sex.
>>> I just want to be with you.
>>
>>44141340
>>
>>44141340
>Oh stop that. You're the sexy girl tonight, remember?
>If you don't want to, we don't have to have sex.
>>I just want to be with you.

Tonight we make up for making her feel unwanted throughout the earlier parts of this arc.
>>
>>44141367
>>44141371
>>44141387
>>44141411
>>44141415
>>44141429
>>44141463
>>44141502

Lewds.
>>
>>44141592
If she wants it, yeah.
>>
>>44141592
Will we stay a girl?
>>
So Saito and Hiroko are going at it, and now we're doing it with Shizuko.

What the hell are Shun and Yui doing?
>>
>>44141649
Hm, true.

> Go guy. Show her what a real one is like.
> Stay girl. Give her forbidden love.
>>
>>44141649
We should ask her
>>
>>44141670
Let her decide.
>>
>>44141670
Let's ask her, otherwise, flip a coin.
>>
>>44141670
>Girl
It will be easier on her.
>>
>>44141670
>Let her decide
>>
>>44141670
what kind of manga is she into? she's a big nerd, so if her favorite is yuri, do that, and if her favorite is the other one do that.
I dont have a solution if shes a fujo tho.
>>
>>44141785
If she's fujo we track down Yui and Shun.
>>
>>44141676
>>44141691
>>44141708
>>44141743
>>44141750

>>44141669
> Shun and Yui things~...
> Cut to them hucking eggs at people on the beach. Shun: "NYAHAHAHA!"

NSFW: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2899353

"Oh, stop that." You say, putting a finger over her mouth. "You're the only girl I'm worried about tonight, Shizuko. You're supposed to be the sexy one, remember?" You ask her, before gently leaning down and nibbling at her neck. She twitches and bites her lip, fluttering her eyelids as you pinch at her soft, pale skin.

"O-Okay, I'll try." She whimpers, slowly putting her arms around you. She's nervous, you can tell; her hands are quivering. You lean your head back up, looking down at her worried face. Her glasses are just slightly off-kilter. You give her a patient, comforting smile.

"If you don't want to, we don't have to have sex." You tell her. You reach down and gently push her glasses back into position, so she can see you properly. "I just want to be with you tonight. That's all."

"Sure it is," she sighs, "well-"

You suddenly feel something clamp around your waist. When you look back, you can see Shizuko's bare legs wrapping around you as best they can.

"You should have thought of that before you made me horny." She suggests, still blushing, but now biting her lip with a sexy look in her eyes. Oh, she's into it. You lean back down and touch your lips to hers. They're small, but soft. Her tongue is eager to feel itself against yours, and you can feel her pulling you closer and closer towards her with your lower half.

[1/2]
>>
>>44141670
>Go guy. Show her what a real one is like.
>>
>>44141669
They're actually just hanging out and seeing the world through a guy's perspective. Yui's also teaching Shun how guys feel during sex through practice.
>>
File: tumblr_m1hb81BAVR1qd8wnmo1_500.gif (947 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1hb81BAVR1qd8wnmo1_500.gif
947 KB, 500x272
>>44141898

Eventually, your breasts touch each other, yours overpowering hers by size alone.

"Oh, wait, should I be a guy?" You ask, looking down. "You would get to feel a dick for the first ti-"

"I'm guessing there'll be future opportunities." She suggests, sliding her hand up your arm. Her shivering seems to have abated. Maybe it's just getting started that terrifies her; a lot of aborted attempts at things, perhaps. "Nah, you can, uhm, s-stay like that." She says, playing with your collar. You look at her, surprised.

"Really?"

"Uh-hehe," she tosses her head on the pillow beneath her, "well, I've only ever seen it in comics and hentai, so I don't really know how two girls would actually do it. I'm curious. I guessing scissoring is-"

"Awkward." You complete her sentence. "But Shun really wanted to try it." You say, shrugging. This time, Shizuko is surprised.

"Y-Yeah. Besides, you like being a girl, right? More than being a guy?" She asks you.

"I..."

"Come on, you spend a ton of time in dresses and with breasts. It's gotta be that." She suggests innocently.

"Can't I just like being super cute?" You ask, closing your eyes with a grin.

"Hey, no buts on this. Gimme your thoughts." She asks. But you love butts...

> Do like being a girl more.
> Still prefer being male.
>>
>>44141960
>> Still prefer being male.
>>
>>44141960
>Still prefer being male.
>>
>>44141960
>>
>>44141960
>>
>>44141960
Guys look cuter in skirts.
>>
>>44141960
>>Still prefer being male.
>>
>>44141960
>>
>>44141960
> Do like being a girl more
I get the feeling I'll be alone on this one.
>>
>>44141960
> Still prefer having a penis.
There is a small difference.
>>
>>44141960
>>
>>44141960
Skirts are more interesting on boys!
>>
>>44141960
>Still prefer being male.

If anything, we know that Makoto loves to give love more than anything.

This could be understood many ways.
>>
File: tumblr_nz3savk8kW1tjq0x9o1_540.jpg (59 KB, 502x419) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz3savk8kW1tjq0x9o1_540.jpg
59 KB, 502x419
>>44141991
>>44141992
>>44141993
>>44142000
>>44142004
>>44142012
>>44142032
>>44142040
>>44142051
>>44142073
>>44142079

NSFW: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2885151

You think about it for a minute, bringing your previous experiences with the two genders to bear. Assuming you lost these powers tomorrow, which WOULD you prefer living as; boy or girl? it's a question you never would have had trouble with before... but surprisingly, you don't really have that much trouble with it now either. Despite how much fun you've had as a girl- you can't deny it.

"I still prefer being male.' You answer, tilting your head.

"You just can't say no to a dick, huh?" Shizuko asks, smirking at you.

"Heey!" You grumble. She's sort of right though. "I don't see it as a huge difference anyway. I still look cute in skirts either way!" You proclaim for all to know.

"Hm, I figured." Shizuko comments.

"You did?" You ask, opening one eye. She nods.

"If you were always a girl, how would you crossdress in pretty dresses, Makoto?" She asks.

"Oh, well... I could still..."

"But not in pretty dresses." She points out.

"...Hm, you've got me." You admit, tapping your chin.

"I certainly have." She replies, pulling open your shirt and exposing your breasts. Almost immediately, her mouth claps down on your right nipple and begins to suck. You moan from surprise, and then from the suction and motion of her tongue on your chest. It swirls around and around, playing with the tip ever so slightly, before she releases.

"Haa~ t-that's how it works, right?" She asks, still a bit unsure.

"Works f-for me..." You gasp, a big grin on your face before you go down on her. She's in a dress, so you easily flip that up,

[1/2]
>>
>>44142118
Also, men can be penetrated too, but women can't penetrate naturally.

So being male is just more fun.
>>
File: 1337073865932.gif (140 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1337073865932.gif
140 KB, 184x184
>>44142281

NSFW: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2912707

"B-But I can't see what you're doing!" She remarks, trying to take the clothing off. You peep up over the hem.

"That's the idea~" You say, before disappearing back down. Underneath her dress, you travel up the length of her legs, starting to kiss at her thighs. Her moans can be heard from above, even before you start pulling down her underwear. You reach up and start to lap at her private lips. Above, she burns with a brilliant red.

"Augh- Auuhn!" She whimpers, barely above to keep her legs apart as you moisten her clit. You can hear breathing start to take on a strange pitch, as she's trying to compensate for the heightened emotions; two in breaths for every single one out, in a "He- he- huu~" pattern. You carefully pull her lips to the side and listen to that pace quickly dramatically, and when you tickle a finger inside.

"Haa~ haa~!" She pants, barely able to keep from crying out. Her pace is ruined now. You giggle and push your finger in a little further, finding a good spot to stimulate inside her. Her legs spasm in joy as you probe the walls of her vagina, caressing each spot that makes her toes curl just that little bit more. Then, you seem to find a particularly good spot, where she begins to shake. You pull your finger out and replace it with your tongue, giving a nice bit of suction at that spot. Shizuko tips over limit.

"AIiiUGh!" She squeals in delight, clutching at the bedspread underneath her. You jerk your head back as her juices flow. hitting the bed and the underside of the dress. You move it aside; you doubt she wants her clothing stained. You pull your head back up and stare down at Shizuko; face awash with joy and sweat.

"Aw, I was barely getting started."

"I... I don't think I could take much more." She whimpers, clearly happy but very inexperienced at this.

> Just sit back and relax, girl. The night is young.
> Hug her, rub her head. You did great.
>>
>>44141907
>inb4 they spend the night jerking, and rubbing each other like what we did with Yui.
>>44142452
>> Hug her, rub her head. You did great.
>>
>>44142452
> Hug her, rub her head. You did great.
>>
>>44142452
>> Hug her, rub her head. You did great.
If we're still horny and Shizuko wants to sleep we can just go get DP'd by Yui and Shun.
>>
>>44142452
> Just sit back and relax, girl. The night is young
I assume both options lead to a fade to black, if you want to get this arc finished tonight.
>>
>>44142452
>> Just sit back and relax, girl. The night is young.
>>
>>44142452
>Just sit back and relax, girl. The night is young.
>>
>>44142465
Maybe if Makoto's still up for it, s/he can meet up with Yui and Shun, and doubleteam/get doubleteamed by them.
>>
>>44142452
> Hug her, rub head. You did great.
>>
>>44142465
>>44142480
>>44142530
>>44142535
> Yeah. Makoto can have two wieners some other night.
>>44142650
>>44142740
>>44142777

> Hm, people seem to be on that "Horny Makoto seeks out two wieners" Might make it a vote. We've only got a few posts to go anyway, so might just run long.

> Stay with Shizuko. Comfort.
> Seek dicks.
>>
>>44142796
>> Stay with Shizuko. Comfort.
>>
>>44142796
>Seek dicks.
>>
>>44142796
>> Seek dicks.
Fuck it, in for a penny, and in for a pound.
>>
>>44142796
>Seek dicks.
>Bring Shizuko with you. Comfort.
Hey, might as well lose the V-card with a gangbang.
>>
>>44142796
>>
>>44142796
>>
>>44142796
> Shizuko
>>
>>44142796
Nah, cuddles.
>>
>>44142796
>stay
>>
>>44142796
I would love to see the Yui and Shun scene, but maybe on another night?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nlhtu8V2xt1sbpr4a.gif (246 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nlhtu8V2xt1sbpr4a.gif
246 KB, 400x225
>>44142814
>>44142884
>>44142901
>>44142907
>>44142914
>>44142937
>>44142957

>>44142836
>>44142842
>>44142861

> We're feeling soft tonight. No dicks for Makoto.
> Maybe later.

As much as you'd like to completely drain her with some intense pleasure, you figure she's a first-timer to actual sex, so leaving it at this might be prudent. Instead, you calmly slide up beside her and pull her into your chest. You rest her against your breasts and rub her head softly, making sure she's nice and warm in your grip.

"M'kay. That'll be it for tonight, but let me know if you feel like some more." You tell her softly. She opens an eye mid-pant to look at you.

"Buh... but what abouh... about you?" She asks, breathlessly. You smile, like a mother comforting a child.

"I've had plenty. I just wanted to give you some tonight." You explain to her. "And you did great. Well done."

"Eh... ehehe~" She giggles, leaning into you. Wow, you've never seen her with a bigger smile than she has right now. Her legs wrap around your own, and her head rests perfectly in your hand. It's not quite like sex you've had before, but you can't deny the awfully pleasant feeling in your chest right now. You drift off with her in your arms.

---===---

For the first time in a while, you actually woke up early. Huh, maybe it's just sex that makes you tired. Shizuko was still late to rise, so you left her in your bed to sleep for the morning. Normally you'd wake her up, but a message on your phone definitely desires your attention.

"MAKTO- If U want in video, come studio NOW!" It went. Mai needs better text-writing, you think. You keep the clothes on that you had from last night; they'll probably get changed soon, and just leave the jacket behind.

"Ahhn... s'good shtuff..." Shizuko giggles in her tired stupor. If she starts drawing yuri manga, you'll know why, you think as you close the door. Down the hall, you can see Saito's door, still closed. You wonder...

> Knock.
> Open it.
> Ignore it.
>>
>>44142973
>> Knock.
At least have some manners.
>>
>>44142973
>Open it.
>>
>>44142973
>> Open it.
"Hey guy's how was last night?"
>>
>>44142973
>> Knock.
>>
>>44142973
>Open it.
>Dress her up.
>Bring her along.

We all idol now.
>>
>>44142973
>> Ignore it.
damnit stardom awaits!
Although a quickly scrawled note for Shizuko "I'm in a video!" might be smart
>>
>>44142973
>> Open it.
>>
>>44142973
>Open it.
Just a slow peek.
>>
>>44143113
>Not letting Saito's mother having first crack at making Aoi a star
You're cruel.
>>
>>44142973
>> Open it.
>[write in] grab a plug to put into Mai
>>
>>44142990
>>44142994
>>44143061
>>44143094
>>44143113
>>44143117
>>44143124
>>44143129
>>44143151

And >>44143151 isn't cruel? Vote for:

> Bring a plug.
> Nope.

Writing
>>
>>44143208
>> Nope.
>>
>>44143208
>Bring a plug.
Yup.
>>
>>44143208
>Bring a plug.
Time to be adventurous.
>>
>>44143208
> Bring a plug.
>>
>>44143208
>> Bring a plug.
I bet this will help Mai sing better.
>>
>>44143208
Nope.
>>
>>44143208
>> Bring a plug.
she likes buttstuff! She could probably use it for all the stress her schedule has given her, and if not, it'll atleast be a great prank.
just do a friendly sportsball teamwork buttslap in the changing room!
>>
>>44143289
>it improves her performance such that she needs it to perform from now on.
>not sure if BAD END
>>
>>44143208
>> Bring a plug.
> Give it to the director.
>>
>>44143208
>> Bring a plug.
Since Mai stole Saito's first anal, should we steal the Director's from Mai?
>>
>>44143439
The director? Nah, he's not cute. Doesn't even have a name. If naru hasn't done buttstuff yet, we could take her/him.

Or, we stealthily molest and dominate Mai.
>>
>>44143208
> Bring a plug.
Is hate-teasing a thing?
>>
>>44143208
> nah
>>
File: Heiwajima.Shizuo.full.253471.jpg (335 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
Heiwajima.Shizuo.full.253471.jpg
335 KB, 1600x1131
>>44143476
Director, not cute? But isn't he...?
>>
File: makoto7.gif (472 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
makoto7.gif
472 KB, 500x281
>>44143225
>>44143250
>>44143265
>>44143270
>>44143289
>>44143297
>>44143311
>>44143331
>>44143356
>>44143439
>>44143439 kind of has a point though. I'll have an option for it.
>>44143476
> Actually he is kind of cute. He's just very... well, anal. (I can't help it, the word fits...)
>>44143480
>>44143525

> No dix but plenty of butt stuff.

The thought crosses your mind that Shizuko might want to know where you went, so you shoot her a quick text. If she's as big a nerd as you give her credit for, that'll be the first thing she checks in the morning. With that done, you wander up to the door. At first your hand moves to knock, but you notice they didn't even shut the door last night. Just how much did you put into that spell last night, you wonder. Gently, you creak the door open and peer inside.

It's dark, but some light is filtering in from the window to illuminate the room. Your eye catches the glint of Aoi's golden bangle on the nightstand, along with a pair of glasses. You gasp, wondering if it's true, and catch sight of the covers on the bed starting to move around.

"Unnh~" You hear a moan, but you can't tell who it's coming from. Eventually someone seems to lean up and roll to the side. From the blue hair of the girl underneath her, you realize it was Hiroko on top - and they're both still gender swapped! And-

"Agh!" You grunt as the smell of the room hits you. Like fishing day at the pier, you really didn't think things could smell this salty.

"Nh! Who?" You hear a squeak as Hiroko looks up at you. Aoi also seems to be flailing awkwardly.

"Mhnwhaa?" She mumbles, clutching at the air. "Water..."

[1/2]
>>
>>44143543
> No dix but plenty of butt stuff.
I mean, I still wanted to get DP'd, but contextually, we just had a moment with Shizuko and I didn't want to ruin it
>>
>>44143587
> Dix later.

>>44143543

"Wow, you two really went at it." You say, flicking on the light. You've never been very good at stealth. Hiroko, still male, blinks at you.

"Oh, it's jus' Makoto." He mutters, falling back down onto the bed. "...GAH!" He sits back up, pulling the sheets up to his chest. "W-What are you doing in here?"

"Bein' a pervert." You say, smiling happily. He glares at you until Aoi leans up. Her hair is a MESS, you think, as she leers at you with bleary eyes.

"...water." She mumbles, her head still dipping. You lean down to a minifridge and pull a bottle out of it, handing it to her and sitting on the bed next to them. Hiroko rubs a hand over Aoi's back as she drinks lazily from the top.

"Wow, you must have gone all night." You comment, surprised at their states.

"That's not... really your business." Hiroko says, still trying to hide her chest, but realizing that as a guy it accomplishes very little. "But we did... s-switch a few times."

"Oh cool!" You exclaim happily. Saito groans and shoves her head into the covers. Hiroko twitches.

"Uh, I don't... think I was supposed to say that." He sighs, rubbing his head.

"So why are you opposite now?" You ask, genuinely curious. Hiroko sighs.

"Well, we went normal on the one before last, but we wanted to directly compare, and we were pretty tired after that."

"I see." You say, watching Saito drink with closed, tired eyes, her lips wrapped around the bottle. "Did you have fun?" You ask them, smiling as you do. The two of them nod sheepishly, smiles of their own.

> Aww, group hug!
> Feel like round... what are you up to now~?
> Saito, drink up. We're going to be idol stars!
> This is why I kept trying to get you two together!
>>
>>44143543
I can no longer see that idol as a girl, only as a trap pretending to be a reverse trap.
>>
>>44143652
>Saito, drink up. We're going to be idol stars!
>>
>>44143652
>> Saito, drink up. We're going to be idol stars!
>>
>>44143652
>>
>>44143652
>> Aww, group hug!
>> This is why I kept trying to get you two together!
>>
>>44143652
>>
>>44143652
>> Aww, group hug!
>>
>>44143652

My one regret is that we did not get to see it. Well at least Shun will likely be up for reversi sex.
>>
>>44143652
> Aww, group hug!
>>
>>44143652
> Aww, group hug!
>>
>>44143652
>>
>>44143652
>> Aww, group hug!
>> This is why I kept trying to get you two together!
>>
I want a maiden black oneshot where we corrupt rather than purify. Being a hammy supervillain is fun.
>>
>>44143684
>>44143695
>>44143697
>>44143698
>>44143709
>>44143710
>>44143727
> Makoto's one regret in life: He cannot be there to witness all his friends having sex all the time.

>>44143863
> Yet another thing I could do an entire quest on in itself. (And have actually considered...)

"Aww, you see? This is why I was trying to get the two of you together!" You explain, exploding with glee.

"This exact thing?" Hiroko asks, raising an eyebrow. You nod. "Huh, somehow, from you - that doesn't feel like a lie." He admits.

"He's not wrong though..." Saito laments, leaning against her lover. Aww, you can just feel the love from here!

"Group hug!" You say, holding your arms out and leaning forward. Both of them push you back, with their hands on your face.

"No." They say. You pout and well up your eyes with tears.

"B-Brt wry?" You ask, your mouth muffled. The two of them stare at you with blank glares, as if you needed to ask why. You're still a little confused; is it bad to hug someone after they've just had sex with someone else?

...You can't imagine why it would be.

As cute as this whole affair is, you have an appointment to keep. You snap your fingers at Aoi. "Saito, drink up, come on."

"Nguh, whhy?" She asks, still blinking very slowly.

"We're going to be idol stars!" You giggle, unable to contain your glee.

"...What?"

[1/2]
>>
>>44143933
>> Makoto's one regret in life: He cannot be there to witness all his friends having sex all the time.
Unless he fucks them all at once.
>>
>>44143863
I'm still waiting for it to happen. I wonder what Makoto will do in that state...
>>
>>44143933
Please do. I want to be a gloriously hammy supervillain against equally hammy magical girls.
>>
>>44143933
>(And have actually considered...)
Do iiiitttt.

But how would that even work?
>>
What do you think Manticore is doing back home?
>>
>>44143994
Isn't corrupt Maiden White a bad thing, since Makoto's power is less "purify" and more "disintegrate the bad stuff away"?
>>
>>44144028
Not being relevant is my guess.
>>
>>44144043
HAI
>>
>>44143933

"WHAT!?" Saito shrieks as you two stand before the studio stage, everything arranging before your eyes. The director of the video is beside the two of you... um, 'directing' the scene. Everything seems to be in place; they've kept the summer theme, complete with a backdrop of the beach (by knocking out the wall), but the rest of the stage is setup with lights and cameras ready to film.

"I figured a rising sun would be good to film." The man says, gesturing at the horizon.

"What gave you that idea?" You ask, happy as you can be, and keeping Saito from fleeing into that horizon. He blushes and rubs his neck.

"Uhm, Mai, I suppose. We, uh, we got a good look at it yesterday and spent the whole day putting this together for today." He explains, trying very hard not to look so pleased with himself.

"Sounds like someone had sex on the beach." You say with a smirk.

"Hey, I told you to keep that secret!" Mai calls out, her heels clacking on the ground as she walks up next to the director. "I'm fine with it, but Naru's pretty private." She complains, tugging at his cheek.

"Naru was there too?" You ask. Mai blinks.

"Ohh... whoops." She says, letting go of his cheek. "Sorry Matsu." She says, wincing.

"S'fine." He says, rubbing his chin.

"W-Why am I here?" Saito asks, still a bit groggy but utterly terrified. "M-Mai's only offering a position to you-"

"Oh Saito, with your voice, how could I say no?" Mai says, happily patting her on the shoulder. "Of course you can join!"

"P-Please no..." She mutters, terrified.

"Give her a few minutes." You sigh, pulling Mai aside.

"Glad you could be here. The routine is simple, just follow the guides." She gestures to a few things setup around assist with dancing and singing.

"Handy" You comment. She nods.

"Trust me, life savers. Ready to change?"

> Mai, put this up your butt.
> I want vengance- in buttsex form.
>> I get the director~
>> Saito gets the director~
> Hm, nothing much. Good luck.
>>
>>44144106
>> Mai, put this up your butt.
>> I want vengance- in buttsex form.
>>> I get the director~
>>
>>44143933
> Makoto's one regret in life: He cannot be there to witness all his friends having sex all the time.
Well he could go super mode and disperse himself into the fabric of the universe but the HE wouldn't be able to have sex
>>
>>44144106
>>
>>44144106
>I want vengeance~ in buttsex form
>>
>>44144106
>>
>>44144106

I hope Yui and Shun aren't too busy to see this filming session.
>>
>>44144106
>> I get the director~
Delicious.
we can "help" mai into her idol outfit to get this going~
>>
>>44144106
>> I get the director~
Makoto is the only one who can say that with a straight face, completely serious, when offering a buttplug. I love this.
>>
>>44144106
>>
>>44144106
> reassure Saito we're just backup talent, the main focus is on Mai.
>>
>>44144106
>>> I get the director~
>>> Saito gets the director~
How would saito even react to this?
>>
>>44143933
>> Makoto's one regret in life: He cannot be there to witness all his friends having sex all the time.
We clearly need to achieve Madoka-tier just for the sake of this.
>>
>>44144134
>>44144141
>>44144150
>>44144173
>>44144182
>>44144192
>>44144212
>>44144214
>>44144222
>>44144333
> That's the fun of the crack option, anon.

You pat Saito on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Saito. We're just the backup dancers. No-one will notice us; Mai is the main talent here." You reassure him as the three of you approach the wardrobes.

"Y-You sure?" She asks, still afraid.

"Definitely. Now go put your dress on." You say, patting him on the head. She still looks soulless when the assistants come to collect her. "OH! And put makeup on!" You add, recalling last night.

"Mai," you say, putting your hand into your pocket as you both walk towards the wardrobes, "put this in your butt." You ask, pulling a small plug out.

"What?" She asks, then noticing the plug. "No! Besides, that's too small for me anyway."

...Wow, you actually take a second to process that comment. Damn your loose ass, Mai.

"Oh come on; you owe me." You point out. "Like, a ton as well."

"I guess, but..." She stares at the thing. "Oh, where did you even get that?" She asks, hands on hips.

"It's mine." You say, blinking.

"Ew." She says, squinting. "Don't use other people's toys, Makoto."

"We used your plug tails." YOu point out, being petty about it. Mai stares at you with a blank look.

"...You did WHAT!?" Oh right, you didn't tell her that...

---===---

"Ugh, okay, okay," she sighs, holding her temples. From a secret box in the back of the room, she pulls out something similar to what you have, but slightly bigger... and ridged. "It's... a little favorite of mine. I've danced with it... 'in' before." She sighs, smiling to herself. "Are you sure though?"

"It's either that - or I get 'Matsu's' butt." You say, grinning. Mai flinches.

"B-But he's my director." She whimpers.

"And he was my Saito." You grumble, leering at her. She glances away, blushing.

"W-Well... y-you get one!" She says, holding a finger up. "So, pick."

> Plug.
> Your man.
> You. Later
>>
>>44144508
>You, later
>>
>>44144508
>Besides, that's too small for me anyway.
Damn, girl. You're kinky like Makoto.

Alas, this is the hardest choice in the whole quest. We won't be seeing Mai after this, are we?
>>
>>44144508
>> You. Later
>>
>>44144508
>> Plug.
>>
>>44144508
> You. Later
>>
>>44144508
>> Plug.
>hatesex later
if I only get one, just the plug.
>she already dances with it in sometimes
welp, so much for that. maybe her singing will gain timbre then.
>>
>>44144508
> You. Later
> And to keep things fair, we can both dance with plugs on.
>>
>>44144555
I literally have nothing planned for Mai after this. This is probably the last you see her in the plot.
Noooo
>>
>>44144577
Excellent idea anon, if that is even allowed. QB, clarification if we can do this, please? Because if yes, then i will second this.

>>44144508
> You. Later
> And to keep things fair, we can both dance with plugs on.

If not, then just
>You. Later.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.