[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy partner, welcome to Bazrael's Western Herobuilder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: Map Original.gif (1 MB, 2980x1248) Image search: [Google]
Map Original.gif
1 MB, 2980x1248
Howdy partner, welcome to Bazrael's Western Herobuilder.

But put your history books and your highschool maps away, this isn't the old frontier you studied in history class.

This is the Fantasy Western Herobuilder. Where the the Dire Bufallo play. A world of magic and super science, witches and clanker bots and all sorts of fantastical things.

And that's where you come in parnter. But just who are you?

A pilgrim making a homestead, a lawman on the hunt, a criminal, a slave, and indian?

That's a story to tell.

---

Old Players welcome, and may post actions
>>
[Amelia Rider]
Amelia raises her wand towards the enemy witch as a string of magical energy bolts from her wand and starts to wrap around her. You got her!

>Gain Combat Skill: Magic Binding Rope

But before she can pull down the other witch simply laughs.

“Let's go for a ride!”

Without warning Amelia feels herself thrust into the air and suddenly she's dangling high above the battlefield while in front of her the woman on the broom cackles.

You're being dragged through the sky! All around you below the horrific battlefield rages, but it looks like the Witch is dragging you near some Union gun positions. That's not good!
>>
>>44078209
[Andrew Johnson]
1. Your father in law and the other tribal leaders inform you of the going-ons of the camp. At first, before you arrived, times were difficult. An influx of refugee's from the other nations, gigantic bugs roaming our hunting grounds, we were running out of space, out of food, and out of hope.

Then things changed when prophet showed up. His messengers came with great supplies of corn, corn which has so far sustained the tribe for a long time, and calling all able bodied men to war allowed the old, the women, and the young men and children to live off the food supplies.

The corn shipments stopped once the Union arrived however. With corn shipments being halted, and the hunting grounds still infested with masses of insects, while we do have supplies for now, this village won't last until we get more.
>>
>>44078222
2. The original officers that greeted you earlier have left, as of right now Captain Harland and Lt. Greely. Thanks to your previously military experience, coupled with the fact that you served under Colonel Buster and are, after explaining, the acting Chief of the village, the welcoming they give you is relatively warm. You all know the Union prefers to get straight to business, so excessive cruelty is unnecessary. They're only job is to pacify occupied territories, and make sure the railway gets through and on time. And so far, the Grassy Plains has not done anything to warrant aggressive action, besides the incident with the young men earlier.

You mention the corn shipments, to which their reply is considering how far the front has moved, those shipments are probably being turned back dozens of miles away, and it is unlikely they have any ability to allow them in. Much less if they haven't stopped entirely. Then you ask about sparing the Union for food for the village, to which you get the reply that they will “consider the situation and if found feasible make plans to appropriate it when possible, but being we are at war and have soldiers to feed we cannot assure when they will come”. You're able to tell that they're either not going to be able to get food, or if they do, not nearly enough.

In other news, you get another message. They're asking you to head towards the rail depot.

Apparently. . .your family has arrived.
>>
>>44078203
old thread peeps
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43948756/#43948756
>>
Need muh reply
Rolled 58, 86 = 144 (2d100)

>>43952414
>Name: Garret Ashcroft
>Race: Werewolf
>Fluff: tl;dr English nobility -> werewolf -> bounty hunter

Don't fill this this:
>Health: Good
>Money: $5
>Belongings: Clothes, Rucksack
>Level: 0
>Fame/Infamy: (You earn this in game)
>Combat Skill: Skills or Equip that pertain to combat
>Misk Skill: (Skills or Equip that don't pertain to combat)
>Equipment:
>Bonus: Wolf-Man - A lycanthrope is what you are, and you find you are stronger, keener than the average human in the day. A night at will, you have the power to transform into your beastly self. However, during the full moon, this effect is permanent until the dawn.

Arriving on the union trainlines our erstwhile hero is far from anyone that might know his face.

1. A man on the run needs more than the clothes on his back to be a man of the almost law. A man needs a gun and a destination. Ask around for both.

2. Might as well make myself known in a flashy manner, See about any local bounties on monsters.
>>
Rolled 52, 63 = 115 (2d100)

POSTING FOR RANDOMPERSON

>>43950262
>Name:Urist Irongear
>Color: Blue
>Race: Dwarf
>Fluff: A former clockwork mage in charge of fixing the magic engines and clockwork devices of the CSA military. He was kicked out when one of his inventions exploded. He decided to move west and apply his craft for the good of everyone for once, and maybe set up a good old Dwarven fortress/town.

>Health: Healthy
>Misk Skill: +[Control Spell]
>Equipment: 13 scraps, [Amazing Diviner Rod]
>Land: Iron mine
>Clankers: 9 mining clanker, 1 Stabby Clanker + [Weak Murderous Upgrade], 1 [Clanker Forge], [ADVANCED AUTOMATED CLOCKWORK ASSEMBLY] (settings: >Enhanced Clockworkman 1 per one turn
>Clockwork Spider 1 per three turns
>Clockwork Juggernaut Tank 1 per 5 turns
>Clockwork Flyer 1 Per 5 Turns)
(2) 6 Enhanced Clockworkman, 1 [Small Horde of Scorpions]
Futuristic Mecha:
(Prototype mobile hospitable unit 'The Turtle'
The Turtle is a prototype unit made to act as a mobile self sustaining town and resource collection.
>Heat Counter: [Hot]
>Weapons: +[Artillery Cannon (Right Shoulder)]
>Abilities: +[Turtle Down] The Turtle bunkers down into an impregnable fortress for one turn, having no damage be dealt upon it. Cool DownD: 3
+[Transform] The Turtle shifts into its village form.
+[Quadrupedal] Bonuses depend on environment.
>Defects:[Very Large Frame] -25 to maneuvering rolls.
>Fighting Style: +[Very Defensive] +defensive/retaliation -to offense/engaging enemies)

>Bonus: Dwarven Craft - You are rare clanker mage, capable of understanding and creating Engine Hearts for pseudo sentient clankers, a very prized skill. Mechanics and small amounts of magic are easier for you.
>Location: Fort Nucky

1. Get this here turtle town to work mining them ores!

2. And while that is doing that, I'll be setting up an automated refinery to process the dirt it digs up
>>
>>44078203
>Name: Tec'lo'pin
>Color: Darkish Green
>Race: Titan (Otherwise known as a giant)
>Money: $0
>Belongings:
[Titanic Ancestor Clothing]
[Titan's Giant Macuahuitl]
[Bound to the Prophet]
9/10 [Power in the Blood]
>Party:
[Meztli, the Titan]
[100-ish Titan Warriors]?
>Bonus: Titan
You are one of the rare giants in the world, reaching about 90 ft tall. You are the tallest and strongest among all the lifeforms of earth, requiring little food. You are not fast, your speed does not scale up. You become hungered easily, and it is hard to grow food at your size. No giant has been killed by starvation yet, but it is possible they go into the great sleep and have not woken up since.
>Location:
Somewhere in Injun lands.
>>
>>44078203
Name: Thorgrad "Doc" Scruffington
Fluff: The Illegitimate son of a Dwarven mage from deep in the south, Thorgrad was never a stranger to hardship. Abandoned by his parents at an early age, Thorgrad had to learn to survive on his own. When he turned 15, he left the confines of the south to head west as his father did in search of fortune and fame. What he found was bandits and bugs. The world was a harsh place, but Thorgrad learned to survive. He spent time in mexico, a mercenary for the Spaniards, helping them suppress the poor Mexicans who just wanted some freedom. After seeing a whole village put to the sword, He scavenged a pair of six shooters from a corpse on the lonesome trail and headed north, hearing tales of the riches to be made in the region of Fort McCornick.
Color: Black
Race: Dwarf
Belongings: Clothes, Rucksack
Health: Healthy
Money: $100
Level: 0
Fame/Infamy:
Combat Skill:
Misk Skill:
+[Weak Healing]
Equipment:
+[Sword]
+[Average Revolver]
+[Booze]
+[Bullet Resistant Charm]
+[Average Steel Armor ]
+[Enchanted Luck Charms]
Party:
+5 Dwarf Companions
["Pincers" the clanker scorpion]
1/10 [Weak Anti-magic charm]
White Phospherous 1/7
5/7 [Weak Clanker Tinkering]
2/5 Dwarf Hill Home
+[Large Stockpile of Weapon Parts and Explosives]
+[Control Spell]
+1 [Small Horde of Scorpions]
3/7 [Average Healing]
[100 Barrels of Ale]
[200 Boxes of assorted alcohol]
Bonus: Clankerborg – You are a robot. The result of a series of unfortunate events. The only living part of you is your heart, which contains your soul. Protect this at all cost.
>>
File: Dwarven_Centurion_1.jpg (2 MB, 7608x2958) Image search: [Google]
Dwarven_Centurion_1.jpg
2 MB, 7608x2958
Rolled 25, 64 = 89 (2d100)

>>44078465
1. With my new body, I can do many things that a normal dwarf could not have done. Sure their are some drawbacks, but all in all, this was a fairly even trade. That being said, this new body has a capacity my old one did not, it can be upgraded. First I'll need raw materials, so in the old dwarven fashion, I'll go into yonder hole and dig me up some metal.

2. After doing so, I will then go to the forge and fashion myself a removable large axe attachment for my right arm, and if possible, a removable Gatling cannon for my left
>>
Rolled 11, 77 = 88 (2d100)

>>44078203
>Name: Corey "Singer" Williams
>Color: Black
>Race: Human
>Fluff: Corey's Grandpa was a preacher, his Pa was a preacher, and he's a preacher as well - or he was, anyway. Ordained and educated, Williams spent his life tending to a small but faithful flock in a small town of the CSA, and his voice against injustices grew louder as he got gray. One day, he spoke a bit too loud and proud, and some of his faithful staged a little coup of their very own. In three days, nearly the whole town was in a grave. With enough faithful to count on one hand, Williams has picked up an old rifle and left town, vowing to make good on the words that got good folks killed, and right what's wrong down south at the tip of a barrel. Corey quickly picked up the nickname 'Singer' for the church hymns he constantly hums.
>Health: [Healthy]
>Belongings: Preacher's Robe, Rucksack
>Fame/Infamy:
>Combat Skill: [Good Accuracy]
>Misc Skill: [Synergy: Emily the Crazy]
>Equipment: [Good Rifle inscribed with John 14:6]
>Followers: [Emily, Cured Crazy], [+3 Friendly Rebel Soldier Prisoners], [Slave Town Garrison]
>Bonus: [Praise the Lord, and Pass the Ammunition] Increased combat skill, especially against certain evils and persons.
>Location: Danielsville

1. Spend the first day repairing the town, making sure those who broke my laid-out laws get their just punishments, and applying medical care to both former slave and freeman. Make sure the citizens of the town understand that we're not here to hurt them, and organize a temporary little hierarchy while I'm out.

2. After that, on the second day, I need to ride out to have a meeting. Just me, my horse, my gun and Miss Emily, out to see a whole moving army. Not to fight 'em, that's suicide. I'm gonna turn their weapons the other way, any way I can, or I'm gonna die in the dust trying.
>>
Rolled 58, 90 = 148 (2d100)

>>44078232
>Name:Andrew Johnson
>>>Color:Brown
>>>Race:Human
>>>Fluff:tldr
>>>Health: slightly Injured
>>>Money: 475
>>>Level: 1
>>>>>Fame/Infamy: Custer's Survivor
>>>>Combat Skill: Officer Pistol Training +3, Weak Accuracy
>>>>>Misc Skill:
>>>>>Equipment:Flashy Officers Low-Caliber Range Revolver, Officer's Rifle, Union Shotgun, 1st Aid Kit, Canteen of Water, Bag of Hardtrack, Union knife, Indian Charm, Honorable Discharge Papers, Cheap Clanker Truck, Union Soldiers Outfit, Fine Clothes
>>>>>Party :Alicia the Centaur Indian [Deathly Loyal], George Buster Johnson [Centaur Son], Cam Rose Johnson [Human Daughter], Calfuray Diane Johnson [Human Daughter], Indian Inlaws
>>>bonus:Runs with centaurs, Brawler Reputaitom, Secluded Cave with Water, With your Officer riding skills and Alici's expertise in such equestrian matters, you find a great job training riding horses.
>>>Location: Great Plains]
>+[Blessing of the Horse Spirit]

!-2:"Oh? Oh! Oh... Was not expecting that uh... Alicia can you get uh fuck dinner started. We've got company..."

Andrew then kisses his wife behind and rides out to the train depot. Hoping to god or gods that they aren't about to shoot him... And like corn.
>>
Rolled 28, 35 = 63 (2d100)

Name: Adam Evening [AKA: "of the Evening"]
Race: Human
Fluff: Adam Evening has no history. There are some who say that he is dead, or that he will always be alive. Adam known for his viciousness, callousness, and brutality. He derives glee from the slaughter and chaos in the world; he finds war and combat to be reflective of values most high. He is both a cynical nihilist and a creature of violence, but is a perfect fit for a violent age; he is no Christian man. “They say that I am the criminal now, but the only thing I am guilty of is having fun in a world of evil. It is god's only truth is what we feel, and I feel things that I must express in action; small minds and weak hearts will never understand. Only god and the devil will, and all men of flesh are only here to help me express myself to those powers.”

Health: Good
Money: $5
Fame/Infamy:
Combat Skill:
Misc Skill:
Equipment:
Minions: 5?

Bonus: Inspiring Leader - Your dedication to your belief that life exists for the thrill of it, letting neither morals nor law get in the way of you, and your assortment of trophies and medals makes you an intimidating bandit figure indeed. You gain bonuses to leading, intimidating, or interacting with bandits and intimidation in general.

--
Actions [Attack caravan with scheme]
--

1.2. Adam devises a clever scheme. He infiltrates two men into the caravan to collect information, then he establishes a series of rockfalls far ahead of the caravan. The night before arrival of the caravan into the killzone, Adam's infiltrators attempt to steal the ammunition of the caravan and join the ambush site. When the caravan arrives, they attack it from both ends and hit it with the rocks. [Adam's caravan scheme]
>>
File: Sandworm Dune 1.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1033) Image search: [Google]
Sandworm Dune 1.jpg
356 KB, 1600x1033
>>44078203
>Name: Otto the sandworm
>Color: Sandy yellow
>Race: Sand Worm
>Fluff: Giant sentient sand worm, with flame jets.
>Money: 0$
>Belongings:
>Combat Skill: [Good Vibration Sight], [Avg Stealth Tracking], [Carapace - Weak], [Paralysis Breath - Weak]
>Misk Skill: [+You'll see them coming], +[Genetic Memory], [FLAME JETS!]
>Equipment
>Size: Large 150/150
>Bonus: [It's underground!]
>Follower [Salina the American WitchX]

8/10 Chemical Adaptation

>Location: Worms hq.

Linking to last action’s and rolls. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39793950/#q39860252

Rolled 98, 90 = 188 (2d100)

Bazrael said that I may have makeup turns because I missed two turns last thread. However, given what my last actions where I cannot make any more actions that would fit with the context of the situation. So I will use them next turn.
>>
>>44078333
1. Welcome to Outpost 40's Military Surplus store. We have a wide selection of fine weapons for sale!

5$ [Poor Rusted Revolver]
10$ [Rusted Revolver]
20$ [Average Revolver]
30$ [Fine Revolver]
60$ [Good Enchanted Revolver]
90$ [Good Enchanted Machine Pistol]
120$ [Amazing Bullet storm Machine Pistol]

5$ [Broken Rifle]
10$ [Poor Rusted Rifle]
25$ [Average Rifle]
40$ [Good Rifle]
75$ [Great Rifle]
120$ [Amazing Scoped Rifle]
180$ [Amazing Scoped Enchanted Rifle]

Other:
70$ [Average Crank Chain Gun]
220$ [Amazing High Powered Machine Chain Gun w/ recoil Enchantments]

2. There's also a bounty board. With missions available!

A lot of the list of monsters seems to detail more of the giant insects that plague the lands

10¢ per small insect
1$ per medium sized insect
10$ per large insect
50$ per gigant insect
1000$ per Titan Insect

There's also some other miscelanous bounties.
Giant Buffalo - Fresh meat and unskinned $50. Pelt and skull goes for 10$.
Indian Earth Golem Core - 20$

And of course you could just hunt for regular animal pelts and furs.

Last but not least is a big poster on the criminal section, it depicts an aged chieftan, but also a beastly figure next to it.

$1,000,000 "The Prophet" AKA "Wendigo"

>You may post another makeup turn
>>
>>44078203
Rolled 91, 26 = 117 (2d100)
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39793950/#q39872879
>>39846818
>Name: Communist PRIME
>Color: Black with Yellow Communist sickle and hammer emblem on the front
>Race: Warforged ( Note: I want to be as tall as Liberty Prime which is like 20 or 30 feet but that's pretty tall so I'll just say 10 feet.)
>Fluff: _Prime Directive: Remove all American Threat… America is a temporary setback on the road to Communism.

>Fame/Infamy:
>Combat Skill:
>Misc Skill:
>Equipment:
>Places of Power: BallinGrad(77 Well-Armed);(19 Trained Guerilla Partisans); [Guerilla Tactics]; [Iron Mines]; [Red Network Engineers]
>Followers: [111 poorly armed refugees]; [82 Communist Spider Tanks]; [1000 Followers]
>Bonus: [Eye see what you mean] Start with Combat Skill: [+10 Eyelaser][SteelSkinned] Non calculated fluff bonus which will help keep you healthy and resist stuff thanks to being a robot[Communism is non negotiable!] Non calculated fluff PENTALTY to certain NPC interactions. Actually, almost anyone who cares about politics who isn't a Red will probably try to shoot you on sight. But you do know [Red Revolution Network] which you can find safehouses and help.[Nat100 BallingGrad] - Its people have Balls of Steel, and so is it's walls made of the same metal.
>Location: BallingGrad

1-2; Use superior peoples logistics and willpower to gather more food and supplies. Get Engineers to fix and replenish machines
>>
File: 1431208157887.jpg (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1431208157887.jpg
105 KB, 640x480
>Name: Wosey Jales
>Color: Dark Grey
>Fluff: Wosey had only ever wanted to be a farmer. But when Union thugs calling themselves 'guerrillas' torched his home and killed his wife, leaving him with a bad scar and worse loss, he picked up his revolver and swore vengeance. The CSA was a fine home for his anger, and he joined in with a band of Confederate fighters to get back at them redlegged bastards up north. Quick with a gun but slow to speak his mind, Wosey picked up the habit of chewing and spitting tobacco. One of these days, he'll get them back for what they done, even if he has to fight them himself. Will he cause plenty of damage along the way? He reckons so.

>Belongings:
>Fame/Infamy:
>Combat Skill:
>Misc Skill:
>Equipment: [Average Horse], [Good Compressed Air Pistol], [Average Compressed Air Pistol]
Bonus: [Something of a gunslinger!]
[A True Cowboy]
>Location: The South, near Oklahoma
>Companions:
Witch (Julia)
Indian Ally
Sniper
Cavalryman

1/2 - "Christ almighty, bandits! You!" he points to the witch "Clear out this gas, that's our first priority. Then you-" he motions to the sniper "are on point, put that rifle to use outta the window. And mind yourself, they've seen us but we ain't seen them. Then you and I" he says to the cavalryman "are gonna block up that door so they can't be bargin in on us, and get yer guns ready, we're gonna need em!"
>>
>>44078826
Ahem.

You are OTTO the giant Sandworm. As it is known, the giant insects of the wildlands have awoken from their long slumber, but you are more than any of them.

You are an ancient being far beyond any of these lesser ones, and your journey has done nothing but increase your size and strength and most of all, wisdom.

In a twist of fate, you were captured by Union scientists and witches, and, as it stands, now serve as a liason between your species and the Union. How this unlikely relationship came to pass is simple, a common enemy. Both Bugs and the Union have goals against the Indians, to render them gone, in the first case for an ancient grudge that goes back to ancient times, and in the latter, a desire for land and power.

But do not think that this is a natural alliance by any means. Most Unions see the giant bugs, and rightly so, as mere hungry and ravenous monsters that when not targeting indians should be destroyed.

The Union stole a magic crystal skull from an ancient Aztec tomb, the same skull that put bug kind into a long deep slumber just beneath the feet of the indians. With the power of the skull they have awoken the beasts and set them loose upon the natives, while at the same time, using its magic to protect their forces.

And now you have joined into the picture, awoken yourself, to see that your people prosper. For you are a King insect.

And after spurring her away, you have returned to the Queen of Worms, having been captured by her soldiers, who have brought you before her. Though she demanded you submit to her, you have something else in mind to say.

--

>http://pastebin.com/Nv81sJNd
>dat fluff

>con't don't post
>>
Rolled 99, 37 = 136 (2d100)

>>44078978
Dice!
>>
>>44078719
Andrew's Family:

Ulysses Jackson: Former military veteran during the last war distinguished himself as a soldier fighting for his country just like his father before him who fought against those lousy Brits. Ulysses was a hard but gentle man as a father, taught them what it meant to be a soldier at a very young age, honor, duty, and loyalty.

Samantha Jackson: Daughter of a preacher who met Ulysses when his platoon were staying in her town. Once the war died down he returned and confessed his love to her. They then married and had 3 kids.

Ezekiel Jackson: Middle child of the Jackson family never one much for fighting but took to the army none the less joining as a Union combat medic to patch up those who carry the guns.

Elizabeth Jackson: Youngest of the family at the age of 18, has been staying around the house helping her mother since her brothers joined the war and has yet to be married. She was extremely close to her oldest brother Andrew.
>>
File: Map Update.gif (1 MB, 2980x1248) Image search: [Google]
Map Update.gif
1 MB, 2980x1248
>>44078991
http://pastebin.com/Nv81sJNd
The Queen and her court listen to your every word, and for a long time are silent. Then you hear it, a murmering, whispering, chittering of the giant worms as they discuss and debate all you have said.

You tore off a piece of your tail and tossed it before her, asking her to eat it and by extension learn everything you have learned, and gain the powers you have unlocked that have been denied to worm kind.

And she eats it.

And her eyes open.

She see's that you have spoken truthfully. And the things you have accomplished.

The murmering is silence by the whack of her tail on the ground, as she rears up before the

"Your Queen Speaks.

This one, Otto, has revealed to me through his flesh all that he has spoken to be true. He has unlocked a new genetic ability for us, to evolve, to change, that we have lost.

And our King has given us one thing more" she says, bluntly referring to your new position.

"A sire for the future heirs of Wormdom!

Behold your rightful King!"

The Queen speaks, and all around you ants bring themselves low, as the entire nest bends the knee before their new lord.

>Character Event:
King Worm - You are now King of the Giant Worm clan of Insectdom, and are now it's leader.

>Nation Event:
The Worm Turns - The Worms have assented to your request for diplomacy, and will actively join in an Alliance with the Union. This may or may not put your faction at odds with the other giant insect tribes, particularly the Giant Ants who are the defacto head of the Giant Inects

Still, you should return to the Union witch you found and tell her the good news!

Later, in private, the Queen would also speak to you.

"My King" she says, softly wrapping the end of her smaller worm frame around your wound "you are wounded. You should rest in my chambers, and let me heal and nurture you.

After all, you have other duties to the Clan's future. . ."

>You may post makeup actions
>>
Rolled 43, 72 = 115 (2d100)

>>44078865
>Name: Garret Ashcroft
>Race: Werewolf
>Fluff: tl;dr English nobility -> werewolf -> bounty hunter

Don't fill this this:
>Equipment:
>Bonus: Wolf-Man - A lycanthrope is what you are, and you find you are stronger, keener than the average human in the day. A night at will, you have the power to transform into your beastly self. However, during the full moon, this effect is permanent until the dawn.

Our unwitting thorn in the sides of others stares longingly at the rifles on the wall before grabbing the broken one and losing what little cash that was left for him

1. Gotta find these Buffalo somewhere, start heading west in to the plains

2. See if I can meet with any travelers on the way and find out why all these indians are so valuable dead to the union and hopefully find out about this Wendigo character
>>
Writing up the next turn
>>
Rolled 65, 70 = 135 (2d100)

>>44078782
Rolling
>>
Rolled 3, 33 = 36 (2d100)

>>44078991
(Very, VERY short actions for the next turn)

1: Kill Unionists, and destroy any nearby railway.

2: Make contact with the Prophet, to understand what else there is to do.
>>
Rolled 6, 61 = 67 (2d100)

1. The bridge over the moat is the perfect way to cross. The underside of the bridge and my ceiling climb will make it trivial to pass through unnoticed by the guards, and I can then go up the wall and into the castle.

[Stealth of Snake] +15 to stealth actions and thieving. Mastered.
[Average Wall and Ceiling Climb]

2. While I travel I shall work on improving my Wall and Ceiling climbing .

http://pastebin.com/UwtsLMmK
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>44078547
Rolling
>>
File: sandworms_by_pollux101-d2yybd8.jpg (75 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
sandworms_by_pollux101-d2yybd8.jpg
75 KB, 900x506
Rolled 65, 19, 39, 84 = 207 (4d100)

>>44079283
>Name: Otto the sandworm
>Color: Sandy yellow
>Race: Sand Worm
>Fluff: Giant sentient sand worm, with flame jets.
>Money: 0$
>Belongings:
>Fame/Infamy: King Worm
>Combat Skill: [Good Vibration Sight], [Avg Stealth Tracking], [Carapace - Weak], [Paralysis Breath - Weak]
>Misk Skill: [+You'll see them coming], +[Genetic Memory], [FLAME JETS!]
>Equipment
>Size: Large 150/150
>Bonus: [It's underground!]
>Follower [Salina the American WitchX]

8/10 Chemical Adaptation

>Location: Worms hq.

Actions

http://pastebin.com/L9Ng4RV7
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>44079161
Rolling
>>
Halfway done, still writing.
>>
Rolled 60, 98 = 158 (2d100)

>>44078996
Dice
>>
File: 15251.png (112 KB, 221x377) Image search: [Google]
15251.png
112 KB, 221x377
best girl bump
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (164 KB, 800x1117) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
164 KB, 800x1117
>>44081053
Oh sorry was I called?
>>
>>44078375
[Urist]
1-2. “Activating resource collection protocols”

Just like that, the giant mechanical thing digs its heels around

“Detecting mineral ores. . .initializing collection. Please stay clear of mining apparatus.”

Just like that, drills begin to probe into the caves below, and digging into the rock, and also pulling up some of the lava, the machine starts to collect and refine minerals.

Lots of metal is produced in bulk, including steel and aluminium, while the machine even puts out a few bars of a strange metal. It's so sturdy and strong, you're unsure if you can even mold it, but this is beyond any type of material you have ever seen or heard of.

Gain:
[Copper (Huge)]
[Iron (Lots)]
[Steel (Some)]
[Aluminum (Some)]
[High-Grade Titanium Alloy (Few)]

This is beyond your wildest dreams! Just right now you've become fantastically rich if you were to sell this much metal.
>>
>>44078414
[Thorgrad]
1-2. Urists' giant machine seems to be doing all the mining to where you're hardly even necessary, but with all this metal everywhere, and with your dwarven automated assembly machine, making new weapon upgrades for you is a breeze!

Gain: [Average Clockwork-Chain Gun] [Average Battle-Axe]
>>
>>44078465
>>44081592
*mislink
>>
>>44078547
[Corey Williams]
1. There is alas, a lack of enough medical supplies. There are a lot of drugs however, but these are, unfortunately, the kind of drugs used to train, subdue, or breed slaves. Maintaining order is becoming increasingly difficult, as many of the recently freed include those with significant mental trauma and training, such as former bandits, and everyday the hangings continue and while they do send a clear message that many free'd slaves agree with, still others do not.

The townsfolk have for the most part, fled. Those who remained behind are generally left alone, as they tend to greet your freedmen with bullets which results in them being greeted back, causing casualties. Everybody is still terrified and nobody wants to come out.

Even the ones who came out have been something of a disaster, as there were numerous incidents of rape after some unknown free'd slaves broke into the drug supply and had their way with numerous women both of the CSA and even a few freed slaves. The hard part isn't even disciplining them, it's finding them, as they blend back in to the mass and are not to be found, denying yourself both Justice and the trust of the terrified Confederate citizens.

Word eventually will spread.
>>
>>44081625
2. Corey is determined to resolve this peacefully, and prevent the spilling of blood both of slaves and his freed men.
It is however, not succesful. The escaped civilians, either telling exaggerated lies or hints of truths, have the CSA demanding justice.

In fact, between yourself stating to be their leader AND on top of that bringing a, quote, “bandit bitch” by your side it was a miracle they didn't shoot you on sight or put you in stocks.

They will not capture you, not yet at least. They want to see you caught with your rebellion and hung for all of them to see.

You can continue to try and convince them, but so far there is no leverage whatsoever you have at the moment for them to even so much as consider this. They see the peace being overturned, slaves being free'd by an idealistic madman, as the smoke still lingers from their town, and slaves and monsters have been allowed to roam free and terrorize the people. In this time of war this is nothing short of treason in their eyes.
>>
>>44078719
[Andrew Johnson]
Andrew arrives at the station, and he see's them before they seem him. His father walks with his cane and tophat, and mother dressed in fine eastern clothes, along with his beautiful sister. . .and there is another man with her.

What is most remarkable is the two children clinging to Elizabeth.

As you walk up to them, it's your mother who see's you first, and then they all do. What follows is a lot of tears, and then a lot of hugging as you're suddenly surrounded by your family.

At first they heard you were a deserter, but refused to believe it. Then when they heard you were part of Buster's last stand, they thought you dead.

But the moment they found out you were alive, everyone was determined to find you “before you could run off again”

You have SO much to tell them, about all the things you've seen and did. But one thing does bother you.

You ask where your brother is.

Then their attitude changes slightly.

“Your brother passed away.” they say. It was an artillery shell that landed on the field hospital he was in.

They have much more to discuss, and. . .you have your wife and children to introduce. Not to mention dinner.

Oh, and the tribe.
>>
>>44078782
>>44079551
[Adam Evening]
1-2. You rmen able to infiltrate them as fellow refugee's for only a little bit, but seems someone among them was able to tell their lie. They were able to escape with their lives, but one of them got badly injured in the leg by a stray arrow. He needs medical attention. Which you don't have.

>1 Bandit set to Injured

Of course, you can tell, the other bandits are also considering just killing and leaving him as deadweight. And maybe not wasting the meat. No honor among thieves, but plenty of hunger that's for sure.

They did however get some information. They are in fact armed, but what's more, they've got quite food, supplies, medicine, and quite the number of pretty ladies. And a couple of Indian girls to boot.

Now the Wagoneers are on high alert, making it almost impossible to steal the ammunition. But in the fiasco you caused and getting them on anxious you were able to slow them down enough to set up the boulders and an avalanche trap in the wagon train's path.

That trap has been set. All that is left for you to activate it, and see how well you do in the ensuing fight.
>>
>>44078876
[Communist PRIME]
Summary: You are a giant, communistic, sentient clanker in the Russian territories currently leading a succesful red uprising. You have entire townships under your sway, and thanks to a recent capturing of iron mines and factory facilities, are now even producing tanks and firearms.

1-2. The facilities have finally been repaired, although you lost many resources in the battle you were able to salvage enough metal and parts to produce 18 more Spider Tanks.

With the siege on Ballingrad lifted you were also able to prevent starvation and have gathered enough food and supplies to sustain your forces.
>>
>>44078978
>>44078996
>>44080672
[Wosey Jales]
Your sudden and forceful commands are taken in, as the party obeys.

Julia casts a spell, and the gas instantly retreats from the entire train car.

However this has a drawback of being very visible, immediately bullets begin pouring through the windows of the train car, and the sniper, Jack, ducks his head behind the window sill, while the rest of you hit the ground as more bullets poke through the empty window cutting up your chairs. Luckily everybody managed to not get hit.

“They've got us pinned, anyone got a mirror?” says Jack. “Feels like at least 6 shooters out there, maybe more.”

The Cavalryman, John, and the Indian, Tokash, loads their rifles while the witch simply looks at you with eyes that say 'what am I supposed to do now.

There's noise coming in like, and Tokash says they must be coming into the hallway. He doesn't think this door is bulletproof.

Taking the initiative he motions to John, and together they open the door and start firing into the hallway, downing several figures before bullets cause them to pull back.

“Saw men. Wore black. Did not see faces. Did not hit them.” says Tokash in broken english

“We're sitting ducks in here, they'll throw a bomb through that window and we're dead. We need to keep moving” says John.

Orders?
>>
>>44079374
[Garret Ashcroft]
1-2. You keep traveling west, hitching a ride on a wagon train, although, you get a lot of information from another man.

“Giant Buffalo eh? Good luck. Those things have taken down 10 well armed men with ease. Even if you do down one, you're going to need a lot more than yourself to haul all that meat if you don't want to just leave with the pelt and skull.

Wendigo? Why, he's the leader of all those Indians.

Union have been itching for more land to expand to. What did they say, a 'manifest destiny'. Not to mention with the war on the south going on back east, they need to punch their way to the West before the Confederates do.

As for Wendigo himself, yeah, fat chance you'll even so miuch as see him. The Union say he's a powerful sorceror, and that he summoned the bugs. Now, giant bugs aren't picky on who they eat, so I'm a little fishy about that story.

But that man is at the head of all them Indian warbands. It's said very heathen gods themselves have his backing and that he transforms into a terrible beast.

Funny you should mention him. They also say he rides a Dire Buffalo.

The whole Union has been trying to take him out, you're better off hunting for easier game. But, honestly, I'm not sure you're going to be taking down a giant bufallo anytime soon.

Especially without a gun.”

Eventually do get close to the area where supposedly these things roam, but from here you're going to have to find them on your own.
>>
>>44079597
[Tec'lo'pin]
1. Your pathway takes you far from Union forcse, in fact, you head deeper back into Indian grounds.
2. It is there, you meet him.
You have not seen him in a long time.

Wendigo. The Prophet. The Messiah. The savior. The chieftan of chieftans.

He has changed.

His body is covered with more battle scars, yet he seems. . .stronger, taller, mightier than he was before. You feel it in your bones, POWER radiates from him, a dark and red power that resonates with the blood of all spilled Indians crying for vengeance, and the blood of many spilled Union soldirs and civilians in vengeance. You swear you see the very presence of the gods around him, this is your leader.

His war party consists of his various generals, as well as an Emissary from the Confederacy.

And he is glad to see you.

And he is even more glad you have brought a mighty army with him.

“You have returned well” says Wendigo “and you bring exactly what we need.

I have been fighting the enemy, trying to link up with our brothers and allies in the Barren Mounds, but their blasted railroad, their general, their 'land fleet' stands between us.

I have been waiting for the chance to break their blockade, to tear their rail in half, and link up with the Barren mounds. We will cut of the Union forces, and then sacrifice those who remain traped behind our lines, and kill the bugs who stand in our way.

To this task, I say you Tec'lo'pin. Will you and the army of our ancestors ride with us to bring vengeance on those who sought to murder us with insects and guns? To spill the blood of those who would have spilled our blood? To give service to the spirits of our ancestors and the gods in blood?”
>>
>>44079730
[Ssen Jadewalker ]
You decide to climb under the bridge, slithering and gripping onto it, where surely no one will see you. You're getting better at this! [¾ Good Wall and Ceiling Climb] So far so good. A cart passes above you along with riders, and they yell that the city is under attack and to raise the alarm.

And the gates. . .

Suddenly without warning the bridge starts to move. It's a drawbridge!

Crap, and your body hasn't had time to adjust to the surrounding and blend in. You'll be spotted if you stay here, and you look behind to see some men on the other side setting up a perimeter.

With little choice, you decide to fall into the water and hide. UGH HOLY CRAP this water tastes TERRIBLE. It's so green and thick and oozy you can't even see through it. But you were able to evade being spotted. Thanks to your reptilian snake ancestry, you find you're able to hold your breath for a long time. That's good. But seems like now you'll have to climb up.

However. . .something grabs your leg from below, and all your thoughts focus on the fact that you are being dragged beneath, as more and more tendrils wrap around you.

This is not good at all.
>>
DO NOT POST YET
>>
>>44080000
[Otto]
1. Otto and his Queen their duty as Monarchs, and as mates, and spend the entire night together, as she rests his form against his. For two giant slimy invertebrate insects, it was a very long, and very good night.

Waking up still in the entangled embrace of your Queen, you find your tail has healed, and Otto can only wonder what kind of offspring your children will be. The Queen worm nuzzles her body against you in a comforting way, and says they will be fine children. She can feel it in herself.

2. Alas, the Queen strongly suggests you pick and choose your targets, and not divide up the force. You may try to convince her again, but she is not at all supportive of it.

3-4. The King speaks! And the Worms follow!

Your mighty army is assembled, as you head for the Union to bring the fight to your allies and show them the might of the Worms!

>I will stat your army next thread, which will be a big battle

THAT'S IT FOR TONIGHT FOLKS. SORRY THAT IT WAS INTERRUPTED AND SHORT.

---

POST ACTIONS, AND I WILL PROCESS THEM OVER THE WEEK FOR NEXT THREAD. NEXT GAME EITHER ON FRIDAY OR WEDNESDAY.
>>
Rolled 72, 15 = 87 (2d100)

1. 2. Let the tendrils drag me to their source then place the Violator right up against its most sensitive spot. Then fire. If that doesn't kill it bite it a few times while wrapping my coils around it and squeeze. Most monsters should know better then to get into close quarters with a Lamia, especially one with a shotgun.

http://pastebin.com/UwtsLMmK
>>
Rolled 90, 74 = 164 (2d100)

>>44081690
>>Name:Andrew Johnson
>>>>Color:Brown
>>>>Race:Human
>>>>Fluff:tldr
>>>>Health: slightly Injured
>>>>Money: 475
>>>>Level: 1
>>>>>>Fame/Infamy: Custer's Survivor
>>>>>Combat Skill: Officer Pistol Training +3, Weak Accuracy
>>>>>>Misc Skill:
>>>>>>Equipment:Flashy Officers Low-Caliber Range Revolver, Officer's Rifle, Union Shotgun, 1st Aid Kit, Canteen of Water, Bag of Hardtrack, Union knife, Indian Charm, Honorable Discharge Papers, Cheap Clanker Truck, Union Soldiers Outfit, Fine Clothes
>>>>>>Party :Alicia the Centaur Indian [Deathly Loyal], George Buster Johnson [Centaur Son], Cam Rose Johnson [Human Daughter], Calfuray Diane Johnson [Human Daughter], Indian Inlaws
>>>>bonus:Runs with centaurs, Brawler Reputaitom, Secluded Cave with Water, With your Officer riding skills and Alici's expertise in such equestrian matters, you find a great job training riding horses.
>>>>Location: Great Plains]
>>+[Blessing of the Horse Spirit]

1-2: "Mom... Dad... It's so good to see you again. Come now follow me, you'll have to meet Alicia and the kids and I guess your inlaws. Also i'm sorry sir I haven't caught your name?" Take the family back to our tent after learning the stranger's name.
>>
>>44081782
"It would be disgraceful for one such as I to reject such a offer, to deny it would ignore what path was laid out upon my reawakening.

I will fufill this task, to ensure that the white parasite will be brought to the temples for the sacrifices to the gods, to inflict the revenge for all the crimes they have committed to the successors, and to ensure that they will soon see enslavement to the true rulers of these lands!"
>>
Rolled 48, 44 = 92 (2d100)

Name: Adam Evening [AKA: "of the Evening"]
Race: Human
Fluff: Adam Evening has no history. There are some who say that he is dead, or that he will always be alive. Adam known for his viciousness, callousness, and brutality. He derives glee from the slaughter and chaos in the world; he finds war and combat to be reflective of values most high. He is both a cynical nihilist and a creature of violence, but is a perfect fit for a violent age; he is no Christian man. “They say that I am the criminal now, but the only thing I am guilty of is having fun in a world of evil. It is god's only truth is what we feel, and I feel things that I must express in action; small minds and weak hearts will never understand. Only god and the devil will, and all men of flesh are only here to help me express myself to those powers.”

Health: Good
Money: $5
Fame/Infamy:
Combat Skill:
Misc Skill:
Equipment:
Minions: 5?
-1 Bandit, Injured

Bonus: Inspiring Leader - Your dedication to your belief that life exists for the thrill of it, letting neither morals nor law get in the way of you, and your assortment of trophies and medals makes you an intimidating bandit figure indeed. You gain bonuses to leading, intimidating, or interacting with bandits and intimidation in general.

--
Actions [Attack caravan with scheme]
--

1.2. Adam decides to go ahead with the ambush. He feels confident in his men, even with the alert sounded. "There isn't a weapon devised that outfights a properly prepared ambush. It is true, by god, but the devil is with us today gentlemen." [Attack caravan with scheme]
>>
Rolled 89, 25 = 114 (2d100)

>>44081578
Sheet:
http://pastebin.com/28EZNie1

1. I know for sure there were magical materials down there too, although I can't complain with the results. Maybe the machine isn't set to look for that kind of stuff? Set about trying to integrate the Diviner Rod with the machine's ore detection system, that should help a lot. +Dwarven Craft.
2. While I'm at it I should ask the Turtle what it knows about some of this strange material. Never seen anything like it.
>>
Rolled 60, 7 = 67 (2d100)

>>44083463
Rolling. Bonuses will be factored in.
>>
Rolled 60, 66 = 126 (2d100)

>>44081760
>Name: Wosey Jales
>Color: Dark Grey
>Fluff: Wosey had only ever wanted to be a farmer. But when Union thugs calling themselves 'guerrillas' torched his home and killed his wife, leaving him with a bad scar and worse loss, he picked up his revolver and swore vengeance. The CSA was a fine home for his anger, and he joined in with a band of Confederate fighters to get back at them redlegged bastards up north. Quick with a gun but slow to speak his mind, Wosey picked up the habit of chewing and spitting tobacco. One of these days, he'll get them back for what they done, even if he has to fight them himself. Will he cause plenty of damage along the way? He reckons so.

>Belongings:
>Fame/Infamy:
>Combat Skill:
>Misc Skill:
>Equipment: [Average Horse], [Good Compressed Air Pistol], [Average Compressed Air Pistol]
Bonus: [Something of a gunslinger!]
[A True Cowboy]
>Location: The South, near Oklahoma
>Companions:
Witch (Julia)
Indian Ally (Tokash)
Sniper (Jack)
Cavalryman (John)

1/2 - Right, y'all remember that carriage what kept our horses? Should only be a few cars down. We'll make a break for it, cover our path with me in front and Jack in the rear to keep them brownbellies off our tail. Once we reach the carriage, need to hitch up and open the hatch, so we can ride right outta there. Julia, if you've got any spells that could distract em while we do that, we'll make sure you end up on a horse too. It's mighty risky, but I reckon it's our best shot.
>>
Rolled 63, 64 = 127 (2d100)

>>44078209
>Name: Amelia 'Rider' Dixie
>Color: Pink (or whatever is available)
>Fluff: A young Texas witch, Amelia was raised on cattle drives before her magical gifts were discovered by a group of Texas Rangers passing by. 'Recruited' to the Rangers, she received training and helped bring justice to a number of Spanish bandits that plagued the territory before the Confederate States of America sought to bolster their own forces at the expense of the Rangers. The independent spirit of the young witch has chaffed at her superiors and her tendency to borrow horses to sneak away for rides has resulted in quite a few soldiers 'gifting' her a lecherous nickname. The scum.
>Belongings: Clothing
>Fame/Infamy:
>Combat Skill: Magic Binding Rope
>Misc Skill: [Pockets of Holding]
>Equipment:[Average Wand] [Average CSA Uniform] [Strange Rifle from your Pocket]
>Bonus:[Witch] - You have a strong aptitude and knowledge of magic and the magical arts
>Location: Barren Mounds

1&2.

There were two ways out of this. One, Rider could release herself in the air... and hope that she could both avoid being shot and not screw up a feather fall she hadn't thought to practice all that much...

Or there was the Texas way. Yep. Texas way it was.

Rider would use her Binding Rope spell, shortening the length of the rope as rapidly as she dared, in order to reach the Union Witch upon her broom. From there, she would wrap the bitch's throat in a coil of her rope, too close for the other witch's staff to be of much use, and simply strangle her.

It wouldn't be fun, it wouldn't be pretty, but it sure as hell beat falling.
>>
Rolled 7, 22, 97, 72 = 198 (4d100)

>>44084042

>>44084230
>>
>>44081990
Name: Thorgrad "Doc" Scruffington
Fluff: The Illegitimate son of a Dwarven mage from deep in the south, Thorgrad was never a stranger to hardship. Abandoned by his parents at an early age, Thorgrad had to learn to survive on his own. When he turned 15, he left the confines of the south to head west as his father did in search of fortune and fame. What he found was bandits and bugs. The world was a harsh place, but Thorgrad learned to survive. He spent time in mexico, a mercenary for the Spaniards, helping them suppress the poor Mexicans who just wanted some freedom. After seeing a whole village put to the sword, He scavenged a pair of six shooters from a corpse on the lonesome trail and headed north, hearing tales of the riches to be made in the region of Fort McCornick.
Color: Black
Race: Dwarf
Health: Healthy
Money: $100
Fame/Infamy:
Combat Skill:
Misk Skill:
+[Weak Healing]
Equipment:
+[Sword]
+[Average Revolver]
+[Booze]
+[Bullet Resistant Charm]
+[Average Steel Armor ]
+[Enchanted Luck Charms]
+[Average Clockwork-Chain Gun]
+[Average Battle-Axe]
Party:
+5 Dwarf Companions
["Pincers" the clanker scorpion]
1/10 [Weak Anti-magic charm]
White Phospherous 1/7
5/7 [Weak Clanker Tinkering]
2/5 Dwarf Hill Home
+[Large Stockpile of Weapon Parts and Explosives]
+[Control Spell]
+1 [Small Horde of Scorpions]
3/7 [Average Healing]
[100 Barrels of Ale]
[200 Boxes of assorted alcohol]
Bonus: Clankerborg – You are a robot. The result of a series of unfortunate events. The only living part of you is your heart, which contains your soul. Protect this at all cost.
>>
Rolled 37, 53 = 90 (2d100)

>>44085352
>>44081990
1. Good, Good. I should really find pincher and thank him for saving my life

2. After that is done, I should continue my practice in clanker making
>>
>>44081990
POSTING FOR RANDOMPERSON
>Name:Urist Irongear
>Color: Blue
>Race: Dwarf
>Fluff: A former clockwork mage in charge of fixing the magic engines and clockwork devices of the CSA military. He was kicked out when one of his inventions exploded. He decided to move west and apply his craft for the good of everyone for once, and maybe set up a good old Dwarven fortress/town.

>Misk Skill: +[Control Spell]
>Equipment: 13 scraps, [Amazing Diviner Rod]
>Land: Iron mine
>Inventory:[Copper (Huge)]
[Iron (Lots)]
[Steel (Some)]
[Aluminum (Some)]
[High-Grade Titanium Alloy (Few)]

>Clankers: 9 mining clanker, 1 Stabby Clanker + [Weak Murderous Upgrade], 1 [Clanker Forge], [ADVANCED AUTOMATED CLOCKWORK ASSEMBLY] (settings: >Enhanced Clockworkman 1 per one turn
>Clockwork Spider 1 per three turns
>Clockwork Juggernaut Tank 1 per 5 turns
>Clockwork Flyer 1 Per 5 Turns)
(2) 6 Enhanced Clockworkman, 1 [Small Horde of Scorpions]
Futuristic Mecha:
(Prototype mobile hospitable unit 'The Turtle'
The Turtle is a prototype unit made to act as a mobile self sustaining town and resource collection.
>Heat Counter: [Hot]
>Weapons: +[Artillery Cannon (Right Shoulder)]
>Abilities: +[Turtle Down] The Turtle bunkers down into an impregnable fortress for one turn, having no damage be dealt upon it. Cool DownD: 3
+[Transform] The Turtle shifts into its village form.
+[Quadrupedal] Bonuses depend on environment.
>Defects:[Very Large Frame] -25 to maneuvering rolls.
>Fighting Style: +[Very Defensive] +defensive/retaliation -to offense/engaging enemies)

>Bonus: Dwarven Craft - You are rare clanker mage, capable of understanding and creating Engine Hearts for pseudo sentient clankers, a very prized skill. Mechanics and small amounts of magic are easier for you.
>Location: Fort Nucky
>>
>Name: Kib "Blackeye" Hayes
>Race: Kobold
>Fluff: An adorable kobold whelp who yearns for a life of adventure. He's childish and filled with innocent wonder, wandering the outbacks on his own after he left his tribe. He wields a cursed revolver possessed by the spirit of a legendary outlaw. Sometimes, in dire times, this spirit comes out and takes over his body, turning him into a psychopathic killing machine. How else would a kid be able to survive out in the wild for so damn long, especially as a kobold?

tl;dr Kobold kid wandering the wild wild west, protected by a dangerous spirit.

>Belongings: Cowboy Hat, Clothes, Rucksack
>Fame/Infamy: 0
>Combat Skill: Gunsman
>Misc Skill: Tracking/Survival
>Equipment: Cursed Revolver, "Blackeye"

>Bonus: [Cursed Gunsman] Kib can call on the spirit of the infamous outlaw Blackeye to aid him, massively improving his combat abilities, though he cannot control what ol' Blackeye does. His first priority is always to protect Kib.

When its over, Kib won't remember the specifics of what Blackeye did, but he knows something must've happened.

>Location: Around the Great Cornfields.

Kib hops off his unknowing ride's carriage and stumbles a little. After recovering, he pats the dust off his clothes and looks about, having to support the brim of his overly-large cowboy's hat to get a decent view. The tall stalks of corn weren'e exactly helping.
>>
Rolled 54, 34 = 88 (2d100)

>>44085390
1. GOOD GOD WHAT ORE. I should reinforce Thorgrad's chassis with this new mysterious ore.

2. And while I'm at it, a new set of mining clankers to exploit this new resource of ours would be spectacular
>>
Rolled 58, 27 = 85 (2d100)

>>44085394
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.