[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rebuilding Quest #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 566658dd43fd9609.png (3 MB, 4000x2000) Image search: [Google]
566658dd43fd9609.png
3 MB, 4000x2000
You are Mercus Villiusa, proud Knight of the Holy EverNel Empire.
Or at least you would have been, had you been properly Knighted. The world came to an end several years ago.

There was a war. A Great War, between your home land, the Holy Empire of EverNel, and the tyrannical Telvish State. The War had been on going since your birth. You remember that your Grandmother always told you it would cause the end of the world. Guess she was right.
How exactly it happened, you don't know.
But a magical shock wave washed over the land, bringing ruin and death wherever it went. Millions upon millions died. Among those that survived, many ended their own lives.
You have spent the last few years wondering the wastelands that was once a proud Empire that ruled half of the known world. In that time, you brought together survivors from all over. Now you have settled in the ruins of a small town, and begun rebuilding.
The people look to you as their leader, and their savior.

The people, about 100 of them, have gathered in the makeshift town square to await your orders.
>>
>>44052034

To start our new life, we need hope, a symbol of the past to inspire us to something greater.

Therefore, my first order is that all of the tonspeople will tear down half-destroyed buildings and use the materials to build a giant statue of myself, with the inscription of "Glorious God-king" at the base.
>>
"Our lives will never be the same. We have lost friends, parents, lovers, and children. For generations our people will bear the scars in a way that only the brokenness of the earth can reflect. Yet, as.nature will surely reclaim the land when we are gone, so will we reclaim our lives. We make a choice. Agonize in our self suffering. Loathe the past and resent the future, or embrace our history to empower our new birth. We shall be a new kingdom. Once we were called the Holy Kingdom. A term declaring us to be set apart by some higher power. Now we are the forsaken remnant. No longer shall we worship a divine wntity unable to protect our loved ones. Instead we shall make a way on our own. Each human being will take the work of a dozen upon their back and strive against all odds in order to ensure a future hope. Our scars will not dissapear, but they shall declare our strength to other survivors. they shall declare our strength to those who wpuld harm us. And they shall declare our strength to the beings who we once held in esteem, but who we now declare to be nothing but steam. We are The.... (I really suck at names, so someone else invent our country name.)
>>
>>44052320
wntity = diety

Everyone screws up sometimes.
>>
>>44052245
Someone suggested building a statue of you already, but you lack a proper craftsmen to build such a thing.

>>44052320
the people clap and cheer at your rousing speech. The people set out to work at repairing the few standing buildings within your small, ruined town.

A few young men come to you and ask to serve as your squires and aid in defending the town.
>>
>>44052525

Ask if the would-be squires know how to polish your spear.
>>
>>44052525

Place our dick inside one of our new squires.
>>
>>44052525
"Every evening after the work is done I well host lessons by the campfire. There are toi few of us to take only one, but I also cannot afford to spend every day all day training. Observe me as I work. I will work along side you. In this way you ask may learn the ways of honor."
>>
>>44052597

This, but with more grabass.
>>
>>44052597

Something along these lines, but do it with our pants off.
>>
>>44052353
I vote making Wntity the former god of the holy empire.
>>
Short term: take stock of all the resources we have and whatever fertile land/mines/forest are in the vicinity

Long term goal: figure out what happened to those Telvish guys, find out if they got turbo-raped like we did.

maybe send a scout to survey the area (but not too far we do need him to report back alive). Also what's our technology/magic resource?
>>
>>44052681
I second this idea
>>
>>44052558
You ask your would be squires the same question your former teacher first asked you, when you were but a wee little boy.
"Do you know how to polish my spear?" The boys all look at each other, and shrug.
"Yes?" This is good enough for you.
>>44052597
You tell them this and they all nod.

>>44052723
Your current resourses are
Food: 500. Enough to keep everyone fed for at least a month.
Water: 1000. Enough to keep everyone fed for at least a month
Mortal: 100%. After your rousing speech everyone is working at their best
Building Supplies: Low, but with mortal high, your scavengers will surely bring in more.
You have 3 horses, 5 cows, a goat, and a dog

You speak with your best scout. He tells you he can investigate the South, but getting there and back on foot will take several months on foot. Unless you want to lone him one of your horses. How ever, this will make farming take longer.
>>
>>44053043
how longer exactly?
>>
>>44053043
Let us not send a lone man on a fools errand. This can wait for later.

Let's start with a wall. It can be wooden spokes and such at the moment. It is merely something to add security while we have good food and water.

We are in a town so we are either on a trade route or a river. Can we find out the towns closest to us theough general population knowledge¿
>>
>>44053121
With only 2 horses, it would take 4 days to plow a decent field for crops, instead of 2
>>
OP has to abandon thread because sleep

I will re do this quest at a later date. I honestly didn't think anyone would post.

Thanks for playing
>>
>>44053224
Damn. I will have to give another speech another day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.