[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get paid to dm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
how do i get paid to dm
>>
>>44048978
Be a grill and stream on Twitch
>>
>>44048978
You know how every nerd dreams of hiring a bunch of prostitutes just to play D&D, right? The girls walk in.
"Ladies" the nerd says, "contrary to expectations, we will not be having sex tonight. We will instead be playing... Advanced Dungeons & Dragons!"
"What the fuck?" Tammy says "We better be fucking getting paid for this shit."

So, here's what you do, OP.

>Step One
Be a prostitute
>Step Two
Market yourself to nerds. Consider making your FLGS a little more F.
>Step Three
Nerds will then pay you to be their Dungeon Master.
>>
>>44048978
Do it professionally.
>>
>>44048978
Make a youtube channel, then beg for people to support your Patreon page.
>>
>>44048978
You gotta make people willing to pay for your DMing, OP. DM for lots of people, and do it super well, at conventions and stuff. Eventually people will be like 'damn, I want to play in that guy's games, but he's always super busy'. Then you can start charging a fee. The better you are, the more people will tolerate.
>>
>>44049359

This. You gotta make yourself into a brand.
>>
>>44049258
Goblins only makes 1600$ a month on Patreon.

All you need is talent.
>>
>>44048995
This
>>44049092
Or this, if female
>>44049120
Or this if REALLY good
>>44049258
Or this if REALLY REALLY good
>>44049359
This especially, get a pile of games under your belt and a collection of reference materials.
>>
>>44048978
Make sure as a DM you provide a complete experience and people will pay much higher. A full set of minatures, boards, settings, stories, a decent place set up for the games.

Hell, get a licence to sell food and serve snacks if you get off he ground with it, I'd pay to play D&D in a pub for nerds.
>>
DM Tax, i get a little something from my players as tribute for entertaining them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.