[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43858083/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

Bacon? is someone cooking bacon, why would someone be cooking in my..oh right. I sigh as I open my eye, half my vision missing and gone forever as I shiver in the cold morning air. You know brain, you could at least try and remember that we're not in our world anymore, I mean we've been in Da'ta for...a couple of weeks now and I still wake up thinking I'm home and not, here.

I sigh, scratching my head, my strawberry blond hair brushing against my hand as I lean back and gasp in surprise. I just hit my head against something hard.

I reach for Minor friend and stand up, ready to...oh it's just the door...I fell asleep on the floor for some reason, I think, I mean it's usually Sam or Bailey who pass out on the floor, not me.

I turn around, the room lit only lit by the dim morning light filtering through the dust and dirt smeared window. there are two beds in this room, with off white sheets and small chests at the foot of them, nothing else is actually in the room besides a very small table in the corner with a single chair.

One bed's empty and the other isn't, oh right I remember now, Sam and Lucy got shit faced and I didn't like how some of the townsfolk were looking at her, so I brought her to the room they gave us and stood by the door until I fell asleep, I guess.

I smirk as I see my "sister" flip on to her side with a whimper, pulling her blanket close to herself as she curls up, her brow furrowing like she's in pain as her ears twitch up and down.
>>
>>44045718
I stretch and yawn, man sleeping on the floor didn't do my body any good, I feel like I just got knocked on my ass by a truck or something

What do you do?
[] wake up Lucy and make sure she's okay
[] Find sam and Minor, make sure they're okay
[] Wander around town and look around, taking it all in
[] Get some breakfast
[] take a bath to think for awhile
[] Enjoy not being hated for no reason for once
[] teach little green something
[] Start to pack
[] try to entertain some of the villagers
[] write in

Sorry for the wait, damn internet cut out just as I posted the op

ALSO
finished all 23 advance classes
so I can now take suggestion for new ones

Still need to finish the advance races

besides the seven for tainted and fairy
>>
>>44045758
>[] wake up Lucy and make sure she's okay
>[] Find sam and Minor, make sure they're okay
>>
>>44045758
>[] Get some breakfast
>[] Enjoy not being hated for no reason for once
>>
>>44045758
[] wake up Lucy and make sure she's okay
[] Find sam and Minor, make sure they're okay
[] Get some breakfast
[] Enjoy not being hated for no reason for once
>>
>>44045758
>>
>>44045758
>[] Get some breakfast
>[] take a bath to think for awhile
>[] Enjoy not being hated for no reason for once
>>
>>44045758
>finished all 23 advance classes
so I can now take suggestion for new ones
well we'll have to know what they are, but off the top of my head

>Runemaster: harness's ancient symbols to wield magic
>Invoker: Divine class that revolves around summoning celestial servants. And fire and lightning. LOTS of fire and lightning.
>Warlord: Melee fighter with group buffs up the wazoo
>Samurai: Melee tank, focus's on drawing the attention of a single enemy and locking them down while allies pile on the damage.
>Riftwalker: Melee class with a lot of mobility, teleportation effects and damage over time.
>Alchemist: Makes things that either heal ya or blow up. Usually a toss-up what it'll do.
>>
>>44045758
What was fairy?
>>
But still, I don't like how Lucy's looking right now...maybe I should just check to make sure she isn't sick or anything. I crouch down slightly, slowly tip toeing over to my most unfortunate friend as she whimpers again and rolls back on her back. I put my hand on the edge of the bed and slowly reach to touch her forehead when her eyes suddenly shoot open, green as a spring meadow.

She stares at me, looking confused for a second, before a look of panic enters her eyes and she sits up, groping her chest.

She falls back down with a groan.

"Dammit" She whimpers, covering her eyes with her hands"So being back home was just a dream then?"

"Seems like it, sorry sis" I say as I hold my hand out to help her out "But we should get going, it's morning and I don't want Sam to start worrying about us again"

"Yeah, that'd be terrible wouldn't it" Lucy chuckles flatly as she grabs my hand, I pull her up with a huff, nearly pulling her out of the bed myself "Can't I just sleep and go back to the better world for even a little while, Krovachi?"

"Later, they're cooking breakfast and I know you don't like cold bacon, so come on before I drag you out there" I say as I wrap my arm around her shoulder, patting some of her stray strands of hair down as I walk over to the door and open it, as l hear little green scuttle out from under the bed Lucy was sleeping in.

Lucy groans, covering her eyes as we walk into the lantern and torch lit tavern. A smotheringly grim atmosphere weighs down on my back as I look down from the railings at all the former Npcs sitting around tables, not saying a word to each other or even bothering to look up from their plates.

Lucy stumbles a bit on one of the rickety wooden steps and all them turn and start to happily shout "KROVACHI KROVACHI"
Lucy covers her ears, looking like she just got cont

>>44045910
>>44045966
One of the advances races I statted out already

and does anyone else want to know the names of the advances classes?
>>
>Lucy stumbles a bit on one of the rickety wooden steps and all them turn and start to happily shout "KROVACHI KROVACHI"
...well this is a thing
>>
>>44046019
shanked or took a punch to the stomach as they continue to cheer happily like I'm a gift from god are something...I mean I'm not complaining or anything.

"AND HER LOVELY SISTER!!" A man that looks around our ages', here and in the real world

I hear a few yeahs and yeps as I guide Lucy down the last few steps as Minor shouts for me, trying to catch up to me as I try to walk to the counter without getting pulled into a hug or kissed by all of these annoyingly happy people.

"GODAMMIT!!!" I hear sam shout as I he sits up from the counter, wiping drool from his mouth as the bandages on his face hang limply "FUCKERS, HANGOVER, SHUT THE GOOD HOLY SHIT UP BEFORE I GET MAD"

"Sorry" I hear Minor squeak as she stands up on one of the bar stools "He's just a bit grumping in the mornings, nothing to worry about, go back to uh what ever you were doing,

Well good to see they're doing all right. But I can hang out with them any time I want, and stop Sam from murdering someone later, right now I need to get some food in me.

I walk up to the counter, feeling myself blush as the older patrons hold up their mugs in my honor.

I sit down a seat away from sam, after I guide Lucy into the seat between us, where she promptly covers her ears and hunches over, whimpering in pain as a frumpy, kind of fat woman with ratty red hair walks up the counter, smiling a broken smile with a bandage on her cheek.

"Ah, so the last of our heroes is awake then" She cackles as she slams a mug of frothy...something in front of me along with a plate of still sizzling bacon, a kind of raw looking egg and a chunk of bread "Glad to see ya finally, heard from my son you were...something else but never thought you were like this"

I stare up at her, not really able to find words as I grab a bit of bacon and nibble on it as Lucy steals my bread.

The women stares down at my chest, and grins

"You served in the army?" She asks, looking like a school girl who just got a new car or something
cont
>>
>>44046180
>The women stares down at my chest, and grins
L-LEWD
>>
>>44046180
"Oi Margery, You warbler" A loud rough voice shouts from behind me as a hand slams into my shoulder "Tainted hells, Stop bothering them, half of them are hung over and they don't need your poking if they're going to squash that devil when he comes back"

"Oh I'm just asking" the barkeeper huffs, crossing their arms as Sam shakes and takes deep breaths.

What do you say?
[] Guuuys what's going on, this is freaking me out over here
[] who said we'd help? we're just passing through
[] Oh I don't mind really, actually I love it, Used to people treating me like crap because of well...this
[] Hey, you're pretty loud yourself
[] Calm down, we'll sign autographs after we're done eating, jesus
[] Army what....oh right
[] Yeah....I did, didn't do me no good, end up like this because of it
[]Oh we're tough enough, we can fight him and his army hungover and half dead
[] do you guys have a bath or anything
[] write in
>>
>>44046274
>[] Oh I don't mind really, actually I love it, Used to people treating me like crap because of well...this
>[] Hey, you're pretty loud yourself
>[] Yeah....I did, didn't do me no good, end up like this because of it
>[] do you guys have a bath or anything
>>
>>44046274
>[]Oh we're tough enough, we can fight him and his army hungover and half dead
>[] Oh I don't mind really, actually I love it, Used to people treating me like crap because of well...this
>>
>>44046274
>[] Army what....oh right
>>
>>44045910
Hmm, I think I could do something with those, I'll see what I can do
>>
>>44046274
>>
I turn around, smiling happily as I do so. I nearly fall out of my seat in surprise as I see a man that looks like he could be Sam's new father, Most of his face is covered by a thick and curled black bear and what isn't is barely visible from under his mat of black hair.

He grins, patting me and Sam on the shoulders as he laughs

"Oh you two, I saw what you two can do, guess they make em hard in the army eh?" He laughs "I used to be in that, but it was before all this nonsense about taint and such"

"Really? Well just so you know I don't mind the noise or questions" I say shrugging as Sam turns around, looking like he's smoldering in anger "And while I do really love all of this since most people treat me like crap because of how I look, could you all keep it down, Lucy and Sam aren't really in the mood for it right now"

The man nods, and most of the people shrug and go back to drinking or eating their food messily

"Well ya didn't say you were in the army or not" the bar tender sighs, leaning over the counter towards me

"Does it really matter?" Sam asks, leaning back as he runs his hand through his matted hair "If she was a part out of it, I mean, we saved your lives didn't we"

"Sam, don't be such a" Lucy sighs, looking up just enough to flash a glare at sam "Just can you be a bit less, you know"

"What?" Sam asks turning to Lucy

"YEAH" I say loudly to shut him up for a second "I was, didn't do me no good, It made me end up like this and...yeah"

"She doesn't like talking about it" Lucy says slowly "She barely got out of Ker'larn alive, don't know how she did, but...don't bug her about it okay"

The bar tender nods as Minor looks confused about everything, raising her hand like she has a question.

A few moments of awkward silence follows, only broken by the tapping of glasses, and the scratching of knives and forks.

"Say, do you guys have a bath or anything?" I ask as I stand up

"Er, yeah" the bar tender says, pointing out the door "Just down there
cont
>>
>>44046559
"We made a sort of bathhouse to make sure none of us get what that loony is spreading around"

"Right, thank you" I say as I start to walk away from the bar "Anyone want to come with me?"

"Me, I really need a bath" Minor sighs, hopping of her stool "and well this might be the only chance for awhile"

"Okay" I say nodding as I look down at my little blue haired friend "I can under stand that, anyone else?"

Sam shakes his head, as he picks at his teeth. Lucy doesn't do anything, besides munch on the loaf of bread she took from my plate...well at least I got the bacon and egg at least.

"I don't think they won't to come" Minor says "Maybe we can force them later because I don't know how much longer I can stand Sam smelling like a farm house"

"Yeah" I say quietly, not wanting to piss Sam off as I walk out of the door made out of the side of a cart "I know what you mean, he's starting to reek"

Minor nods and starts heading towards the building that's missing a roof. I follow her, looking around at the shacks around me, most of them look more like hastily put up cottages or sheds than actual houses.

I don't know how these people aren't dead yet, this place looks like a strong wind would knock it over.

What do you do?
[] go bathe before Minor
[] wait for Minor to finish before you go
[] Well it is a bathhouse *Share the bath*
[]...wait these people want us to fight that guy's army?....fuuuck
[] write in
>>
>>44046673
[] go bathe before Minor
[]...wait these people want us to fight that guy's army?....fuuuck
Time to power grind.
>>
>>44046673
>[] Well it is a bathhouse *Share the bath*
>>
>>44046673
Oh boy time for blueberry
>>
>>44046673
[] Well it is a bathhouse *Share the bath*
>>
>>44046673
>[] wait for Minor to finish before you go
>[]...wait these people want us to fight that guy's army?....fuuuck
>>
>>44046673
>>
>>44046673
>Well it is a bathhouse *Share the bath*
>>
I sigh, suddenly feeling sick to my stomach as I stare at one of the barely built buildings as I follow Minor towards the nearly fully open building.

It isn't lit inside, from what I can see from out here, but there seems to be a pool of steaming water in the middle of it.

I look up and see that in place of an actual sign are the words "Maple's hot spring, please enjoy at your leisure"

"Soooo" Minor says as she stands by my side, nervously playing with her hair "I'll just wait out here until you're done, not going to bother you or anything, just don't take too long okay?"

"What are you talking about?" I say as I grab her by the back of her apron "it's more than big enough for both of us to use, and we're both girls so it isn't really weird if we did"

"B..but people really don't, I mean in the real world anymore at least" She says, trying to squirm away

"Japaaaaan" I say flatly as I drag her into the center room, letting go of her, before I stretch and yawn

"Oh...forgot about that" She says sheepishly as she folds her arms up, blushing "but still this is kind of...embarrassing, I mean with this body at least"

"Oh I won't peek" I say shaking my head "It's just a bath anyways, now hurry up and get in, I'm getting kind of tired of smelling like blood all the time"

"Okay" She says almost like a beaten puppy

What do you do?
[] just take a bath
[] splash around
[] tease Minor
[] Ask Minor about what she was like in the real world
[] Make sure no one is peeping 1d100
[]relax
[] write in

Don't worry, it'll get exciting pretty soon, and by exciting I mean skeleton army and such
>>
>>44046980
>[] Make sure no one is peeping 1d100

>[] Ask Minor about what she was like in the real world
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>44046980
>>
>>44046980
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>44046980
>[]relax
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>44046980
[] Make sure no one is peeping 1d100
[] Ask Minor about what she was like in the real world
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>44046980
>[]relax
>>
>>44046980
>[] tease Minor
>>
>>44047017
>Make sure no one is peeping 1d100
Why vote for this?
>>
I look around the empty bathhouse, as the grey light of morning slowly fills and lights it up. I grin and walk deep in, setting Minor friend down on one of the benches as I start to unbuckle my armor, having some trouble with it, I eventually just give up and pull it open by the cut running diagonally straight through it, pulling it off and setting it down next to my zweihander.

I stretch, sighing as I feel the cold morning air on my skin as I reach under my blood stain covered shirt and start to pull it up and off.

I wince as a breeze blows through the building, tickling my stomach as I put my shit down next to my armor, hearing Minor sneeze as I sit down, untying my boots and pulling them off.

I take of my socks and wiggle my toes before I stand up and start to undo the belt keeping my pants up. They fall down with a flumph and I put them next to the rest of my things.

I look down at myself, and my still somewhat new body, I haven't really put much thought into it before now, but I really do look different from my old self. I mean my skin just looks...off and not to mention the fact parts of it are glowing red in weird shapes, or the fact I have horns or that my one eye looks weird.

But hey, at least I'm a bit more endowed than I used to be.

I close my eyes and take off the last two bits of clothing covering me, before I run to the bath, nearly stumbling down the stairs as I rush to get under the surprisningly warm and pleasant water.

I moan happily and and lean against the stairs as I hear minor sneak into the bath with a small splash.

I look up and see her barely peeking out of the water.

She backs away a bit when she notices me looking.

"Hey Minor" I call out, making her look back to me, slowly turning bright red "What were you like in the real world?"

"Nothing" She says sadly "I didn't really have a real life"

"Oh" I say, realizing what she means as she stares at her own reflection

"Didn't have any real friends" She says "Or a job,
cont
>>
>>44047305
Or anything, all I did was play games like this...and to be honest, I think the first time I had fresh air in awhile was when I woke up in the woulds, my hands still clutched around my pick, all alone and then...well you know how that turned out, I got kidnapped and met you, and you and your..sister and Sam took me in, and you all treated me so well, I thought It might've all been a fever dream but I didn't wake up and...and I'm actually happy I didn't because..you guys are the only friends I've had in a long time"

I wipe my eyes as Minor's voice starts to crack and she sniffles. I almost want to give her a hug, but I think doing that now would send the wrong message to her, since we're both completely naked in a bath and

*Clatter*

I turn and glare as someone stumbles of something in the lobby or what's going to be the front desk of this place or whatever.

I see a girl, that looks a but like the barkeeper, wearing a burnt apron and tattered brown dress. She freezes and tries to scurry out of the bathhouse, saying sorry just before she trips over herself again and falls back over, her messy red hair blowing in the wind

Minor giggles at the sight of it

What do you do?
[] ignore her and finish bathing
[] make sure she's alright
[] hug minor
[]Ask her what's she doing in here
[] Hide under the water
[] write in
>>
>>44047384
>[]Ask her what's she doing in here
>[] Hide under the water
>>
>>44047384
>[] make sure she's alright
dont get out, just ask
>>
>>44047384
>>
>>44047384
>>
>>44047384
[] make sure she's alright
>>
>>44047384
>>
>>44047384
>>
I start to get out of the bath, too make sure she didn't crack her head open or anything before I realize that I'm not wearing anything, there aren't even any bubbles in the bath and there isn't a single towel in sight.

I sit back down, sinking up to my nose before I stand back up a bit and sigh, feeling my face flush red.

"Hey, are you okay over there?" I ask sheepishly as the girl sits up and nods, rubbing her head, looking like she's about to cry

"Yeah" She moans "Sorry I won't bother you or anything"

"Oh I don't care, just tell me what you were doing in here in the first place" I say sternly as I walk over to the edge of the bath and lean over it

"I..I just wanted to see you, because my older brother said you were amazing and were going to save us and all that" she says quietly , shrinking back "And...I thought you sounded so cool I just wanted to see you"

"Oh you got a fan Krovachi" Minor says teasingly "I'm jealous already"

What do you do?
[] tell her to get up
[] Get dressed and talk with her
[] "No...you'd all be better off if you started running now, now way we can actually stand up to that army"
[] invite her in
[] Boast
[] say that you're nothing special
[] write in
>>
>>44047606
>[] tell her to get up
>[] invite her in
>>
>>44047606
>[] Get dressed and talk with her
>[] say that you're nothing special
>>
>>44047606
[] tell her to get up
[] Get dressed and talk with her
>>
>>44047606
>[] Well that's pretty much a first. Most people are either terrified of me or want to lynch me.
>>
"Look, just wait outside for a bit, okay?" I sigh as I brush some of my wet hair out of my eyes

"Okay?" She says, sounding a bit confused as she hurries out of the building.

"What are you doing, Krov?" Minor asks looking at me, before she quickly looks away as I step out of the tub.

"Just going to talk to her" I say shrugging "feels weird talking to someone in a bath, you know"

"Yeah, I think I do" Minor says "Well more bath for me I guess"

"Enjoy it" I say with a smirk as I grab my underthings and start to put them back on, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the now wet cloth sticking to my skin as I grab my leather pants and pull them up with some struggling "just don't stay in to long, you might shrivel up if you do"

I sigh as I hear minor chuckle, god this feels weird, why aren't there any towels in here? Whatever, It doesn't really matter since I'll be dry soon enough anyways. I put my belt on and sit down on the bench.

I pull my socks of my still wet feet and then jam them into my boots, tying them up before I stand back up, grabbing my shirt and putting it on with some tugs and pulls before I grab my broken armor and slip into it, grabbing my sword before I walk out into the cold air of morning, the sun now hanging high in the sky, shining through all the clouds that fill the sky.

"Oh...you're already out" the girl says, nervously biting her nails "so what did you want to talk "so what did you want with me?"

What do you say?
[] Try to stay safe, okay, I have a bad feeling today
[] want to learn how to fight *train her for a bit* 1d100
[] Is there any other reason you were spying on me and my friend
[]What? I don't remember saying anything like that
[] Oh I just wanted to talk a bit
[] Look, I think you all should run as soon and as fast as you can, because I don't think you'll survive is you stay here
[] Oh I just need some help making this place more...dependable?yeah that, can you uh get some people to help out? 1d100 to build defenses
[] write in
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>44048014
>[] Oh I just need some help making this place more...dependable?yeah that, can you uh get some people to help out? 1d100 to build defenses
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>44048014
>[] Oh I just need some help making this place more...dependable?yeah that, can you uh get some people to help out? 1d100 to build defenses
>>
anyone else?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>44048014
>[]What? I don't remember saying anything like that
>[] want to learn how to fight *train her for a bit* 1d100
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>44048014
>[] Oh I just wanted to talk a bit
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>44048014
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>44048014
[] Try to stay safe, okay, I have a bad feeling today
[] Is there any other reason you were spying on me and my friend

[] want to learn how to fight *train her for a bit* 1d100
>>
"Oh nothing much, just some help making this place more defensible" I say happily, smiling as the girl flinches and the smiles slightly, nodding like she's just agreeing to agree with me

"Okay, but the walls have lasted since we put them up so surely that's" She says with the kind of tone that makes it sound like she's just saying it to reassure herself rather than anything else

"Look, just get some people to put more things up, like that man in the bar or someone who knows how to do this kind of stuff, okay?" I say tilting my head as I put a hand on her shoulder, making her shiver.

She nods, and runs off, nearly stumbling over her dress as she heads towards the inn.

A moment later the man from early and inn keep burst out of the door

"OI YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS, GET OFF YOUR BACKSIDES AND START WORKING, WE HAVE A WALL TO RIENFORCE" the fat woman screams loudly

"AND ANY ONE WHO HAS PATIENCE FOLLOW ME, I NEED SOME HELP CARVING SOME SPIKES UP SO THEY WON'T CLIMB SAID WALL" The bear like man bellows as he walks down the street

What do you do?
[] Help set up defenses *What?* 1d100
[] Find sam and make sure he's ready for a fight
[] Watch from the wall to keep a watch out for zombies
[] put your head phones on
[] make little green hide somewhere
[] See if you can convince minor to make weapons for the villagers
[] see if Lucy is up for some magicking
[] write in
>>
>>44048365
>[] See if you can convince minor to make weapons for the villagers
>[] see if Lucy is up for some magicking
>>
>>44048365
>>
>>44048365
>[] see if Lucy is up for some magicking
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>44048365
>[] Help set up defenses *What?* 1d100
oil vats, spike pits, murder holes, makeshift catapults and ballistae, range markers outside, a counterweight system to knock over any siege towers.
>>
>>44048365
>[] make little green hide somewhere
>>
Okay, well that should at least stop this from turning into every zombie movie ever for at least a while. but I don't like the odds of a bunch of unarmed, and untrained villagers against an army being micro managed by a guy who seems to be just as into the game as Sam was.

Hmm, I think I know how I can fix this.

I smile widely and turn around back into the bathhouse, breathing rapidly as I start to imagine how this night is going to go, oh why am I getting excited by this, I should be scared out of my mind but...but I'm smiling.

"MINOR!" I shout with a giggle, as I hear her shriek and dive under the water

"Whaaat" She groans "oh you nearly gave me a heart attack just then"

"Think you can make some weapons and armor for these people?" I ask

"Will I get paid for it?" She asks, grabbing the edge of the pool

"Oh course you will, I mean if they survive" I say "and they have a much better chance if they have more than tools and coats to keep them alive, ya know"

"Fine, give me a minute...but I better get something for all of this, and you owe me another bath, okay Krovy?' She sighs, before she smiles happily "now can have some privacy?"

"Sure thing friendo, I was just leaving anyways" I say as I turn and walk back out, brushing my hair out of my eyes, must've fell when I ran back in, but that isn't enough for me to feel confident about this....or even safe...hmm, I wonder if Lucy is up for some magic.

I walk down the street, dodging some men dragging a cart of wood to the front of town before I walk past the still open doors. Inside I find and chaotic scene of all the patrons ripping the tables, chairs, and even the counter apart, as Sam stands in the corner with his arms crossed, looking confused as all hell.

I walk a bit further in and

"Heeeey sister, do you know what's going on right now?" Lucy asks weakly "because I have feeling you do for some strange and bizzare reason"

"Seriously the hell is all this?" Sam asks, motioning towards the horde of
cont
>>
>>44048759
towns folk ripping the inn apart as they sing a song that sounds more like a bunch of grunts and whistles than any actual lyrics.

"Did they all get fed up with the prices or something? Sam says, crossing his arms again

"Something like that" I say shrugging as I lean against the wall "But to be serious, we're just shoring up the defenses of this place"

"Oh, I'm sorry Krovachi, but I don't think I can help" Lucy groans "I just feel like I'm going to die"

"Oh...OH this is a good Idea" sam says with a grin "You stay here with big tits, I'ma watch how these idiots do"

"I'm not even going to honor that with an insult" Lucy groans, leaning over the railing

"But you honored it with a reply!" Sam shouts teasingly as he walks out into the street, laughing loudly

"Oh it's good to see him back as usual dickish self" Lucy sighs, with a grin on her face "I think I'm just going to lie down...so I can help if that guy does come back"

"Okay" I say nodding as she turns back into our room "Sleep tight...sister"

I smirk, and I see her smile as she closes to the door.

And now...I have nothing to do....dammit, I can't talk with Lucy because she's going to sleep, Minor is probably a bit miffed that I shanghighed her into supply these people with weapons and Sam is..

actually I could hang out with sam for a while...that sounds nice actually.

Several hours later.

I yawn, as the sun begins to fall, man today was some how bother exciting as hell and boring as hell, I got to watch the walls gain a few feet of extra wood and metal to keep them up and have spikes hammered through them.

A barricade was put up in the front of the gate, and Sam is nearly chewing on his fingers as he stares at it. looking like he can't wait to run over it and bust heads, or fuck it, I can't really tell with him, still it's nice to see him get so...excited after whatever happened to him.

"NOW, KEEP YOUR SHIELDS UP!" The bear like man shouts from earlier, I think his name is Wiltac
cont
>>
>>44048945
and I only know this because he demanded everyone besides Me, Sam, Lucy and Minor to call him Captain Wiltac...It's actually kind of funny.

"Now this Duergar girl here supplied the swords and shields in your hands, and the armor on your back, so keeping her and the rest of our women folk safe is top priority" Wiltac growls as he grabs Minor by her hand, making sure everyone can see her as she turn cherry red "if I see one you boys running back to the town or away from it, You won't have to worry about me, because I imagine Miss Krovachi and Mr Dracul would be more than happy to put you in the grave themselves"

He turns to me and grins happily, before motioning his head expectingly, like he wants me to give a speech or something.

What do you do?
[] Give on
[] Yet sam give one
[] leave it to Minor
[] Get Lucy to do it
[] Say what Little green says, sounds like it;'d be funny
[] Watch the fields
[]w rite in
>>
>>44049055
>[] Give on
>>
>>44049055
>[] Say what Little green says, sounds like it;'d be funny
>>
>>44049055
>[] Give on
>>
>>44049055
>[] Give on
Just, tacked on at the end. Also, do we have any idea how long it will be until Little Green metamorphoses?
>>
>>44049055
>[] Give on
Hope we aren't supposed to actually write one up.
>>
>>44049055
>[] Give one
for the love of god dont give the little green speech
>>
>>44049055
>[] Give on
...i kinda want us to just straight rip aragorn's speech. "There may come a day, when the courage of men fails. But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT!"
and all that
>>
>>44049182
Nah it was a shitty speech.
>>
I stare at him, suddenly feeling a bit nervous as lips start to feel really dry. I'm really not good with this kind of thing, I mean the last speech I had to give was in like fifth grade and I just read the card they gave me and even then I felt like I was going to throw up while I was giving it.

I lick my lips and slowly walk forward, folding my hands together so they don't seem them shaking as I start pacing back and forth so my legs won't shake and I don't fall to my knees.

I take a deep breath, digging through my head, trying to desperatly grab any kind of speech I remember from something anything, even a movie.

I take a deep breath and smile as little green walks up to me, bumping into my leg.

"Are you okay master?" it asks in the back of my mind "You smell nervous and scared...do you need help?"

I shake my head, clear my throat and sigh.

"I'm not the kind for speeches" I mummer, before I realize I sputtered it out loudly, the men, young and old look at me nervously as I hear someone in the crowd "Oh wee're are all gonna diiie"

"It was always more of my" I say slowly, trying to think about what you'd call a military commander in this world, I turn to Wiltac a grin "Captain's sort of thing, always full of bravado and not an ounce of fear"

Wiltace turns away, blushing slightly...what's his problem? he have a thing for speeches? Freak.

"I remember" I say, almost like someone else is speaking through me, using me like a puppet "the empty plains and expanses of Kerlarn, where men and beast died alike, as the hordes of hell poured forth to us, and what did the brave captain say as me and my brother's and sisters in arms cowered in our trench"

I turn to the crowd, seeing most if not all the town in there, not just the ones who volunteered to fight besides me and Sam, all of them are looking towards me in awe, smiles on their faces and fire in their eyes.

I whimper, covering my eyes as I fake a sob. drop my voice a pitch, grabbing the hilt of my
cont
>>
>>44049388
"Stand men" I say imitating a voice that I don't know but yet it feel so nostalgic as I smell smoke, and fire "Stand as knights of Toladar, our escape has been cut off, we of the 33th legion of the seven's council stand alone, I won't mince words with you who have fought and will die with me, I will not mince words with the men of the gods, all of you, from the simplest of farmer, to daughter's looking for adventure, to nobles and knights doing their duty, are equals and you shall die as such, so stand tall men, they are upon us once again, so stand tall and proud, and fight to your last breath, for we will....we will resist and bite, bite hard, cause we are all in sight, we uh we take up arms and fight, fight hard and resist and do what's right"

SHIT DID I JUST QUOTE SABTRON!? Ah fuck well I don't where the rest of that speech came from but it sounds good. I hear sam laugh, humming the tune to himself as he leers at me from the gate with a cocky smile, I grin, suddenly feeling much more confident in myself.

I unsheathe my blade, raising it high as it almost seems to catch the last of the sun's light and gleams inside of it.

"THE ARMYS OF HELL, MONSTERS AND THE DEAD ARE UPON US, IF WE CANNOT HOLD UNTIL THE WARDS ARE CAST, TOLADAR WILL FALL, NONE SHALL KNOW OF OUR SACRIFICE, NONE WILL TELL OF OUR DEEDS TODAY, BUT THE SEVEN ARE SMILING ON US TODAY, AND THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN!" I laugh madly, feeling tears run down my cheeks as I stifle a sob, I wipe my eyes, why am I crying, no I need to finish this "SO STAND TALL MEN, AND FIGHT TO THE LAST, FORWARD, CHILDREN OF TOLADAR AND THE COUNCIL OF SEVEN....and those were the last words he spoke to me"

I sigh, hearing the crowd sniffle, clap and cheer, some even stomping heir feet in impatience as a the ones in front bow their heads in remembrance of a man who I don't know if he was real or not.

"Now I remember how he died" I sigh flatly and sternly as I clench my hands my mouth
cont
>>
>>44049537
>SABTRON!
>SABTRON!
You're dead to me king.
>>
>>44049537
moving on its own as I stare into the faces of the crowd, once again gaining their attention, every once of it

"With his sword plunged into the heart of a demon as tall as a house, burning and maimed beyoned recognition, I remember how the farm boy from the town of my and my sister's birth died, slashing madly as if possessed at the jaws of a monster as it ripped him apart, eating him piece by piece, I remember the noble brat from Novistag, Who was always sure of himself and prideful of his blood. he died besides a butcher's son, arm in arm, coated in the blood of the dead and DAMMED"

"I REMEMBER THE LITTLE MAGI WHO COULDN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF BLOOD, HER HEART TORN FROM HER CHEST AS SHE FLUNG SPELL AFTER SPELL INTO THE HORDE OF DEAD" I cry, clutching my face madly as tears stream down it "I see them in my dreams, their glorious ends, stories only I know, of the potter who held off a horde of demons so the rest of us could retreat to safer ground, of the fisherman who held the line screaming the names of his dead family, of the seamstress, who could barely hold a sword ripping the eyes out of a maddened stone duergar, I remember them all, every death and glory, but I survived, tainted and lost, and like my lost, my dear captain, I won't mince words with any of you, plenty of you, maybe all will die today, horribly, but even if I doomed to hell"

I look at the sun as darkness falls, sam isn't saying a word, nor is Minor, or Lucy, or anyone

"I will make sure the gods hear of your deeds today if you join the 33th this night, I will make sure the devils that take my soul learn your names and learn to fear them" I say grinning happily "the army of the dead are soon upon us, so fight hard, and do what's right, for Toladar and the seven, for home and family"

I turn to Lucy as she walks out of the inn, looking shocked and in awe

"FOR TOLDAR AND THE SEVEN, FOR HOME AND FAMILY, WE WILL RESIST AND BITE, BITE HARD" the scream in unison, Wiltac and
cont
>>
Margery, the girl from earlier, and all the drunkards shout over the din of sword meeting shield

And then I hear Sam repeat it, completely seriously as I hear a oh so familiar song drift through the night's sweet sweet air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

Ah shit, guess the parties here. I grip my sword, memories I didn't know I had, of shouting and screaming fills my head, there's no a hint of fear on the faces of the mob.

What do you say?
[] FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL, OPEN THE GATES AND ONWARDS 1d100
[] HOLD TRUE, LET NOT ONE ROTTING CORPSE THROUGH
[] MEET YOU ON THE OTHERSIDE, SAMSON WITH ME *leap over the wall* 1d100
[] Stay Safe, big sister
[] FOR THE FALLEN OF THE 33th..this one is for all of you...are you proud of..ergh what am I saying
[] FOR TOLADAR AND THE SEVEN, FOR HOME AND FAMILY, WE WILL RESIST AND BITE, BITE HARD
[] write in

>>44049610
the worst typo I ever made...kill me now
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>44049779
>[] FOR TOLADAR AND THE SEVEN, FOR HOME AND FAMILY, WE WILL RESIST AND BITE, BITE HARD
>[] MEET YOU ON THE OTHERSIDE, SAMSON WITH ME *leap over the wall* 1d100
>[] Stay Safe, big sister

That was a pretty great speech Headmaster, my respect.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>44049779
>[] HOLD TRUE, LET NOT ONE ROTTING CORPSE THROUGH
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>44049779
>[] HOLD TRUE, LET NOT ONE ROTTING CORPSE THROUGH
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44049779
[] HOLD TRUE, LET NOT ONE ROTTING CORPSE THROUGH
[] MEET YOU ON THE OTHERSIDE, SAMSON WITH ME *leap over the wall* 1d100
>>
>>44049810
Welp since i rolled that I suggest this music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4
>>
>>44049779
this
>>44049810
time to get medieval on some bones.
Anons! Let the music recommendation begin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>44049779
>[] FOR TOLADAR AND THE SEVEN, FOR HOME AND FAMILY, WE WILL RESIST AND BITE, BITE HARD
>[] FOR THE FALLEN OF THE 33th..this one is for all of you...are you proud of..ergh what am I saying
>>
>>44049856
Okay yeah I can't beat that song.
Rescinding
>>44049862
as far as music is concerned. 40:1 is far more fitting.
>>
>>44049779
>>44049855
Add:
>[] FOR TOLADAR AND THE SEVEN, FOR HOME AND FAMILY, WE WILL RESIST AND BIT, BITE HARD
to my vote, actually.
>>
Good, feels strangely nostalgic. So bittersweet, like candied poison. I sigh and grin, as I put my hand to side of my head, just above my ears as my headphones appear in a blue flash.

"FOR TOLADAR AND THE SEVEN, FOR HOME AND FAMILY, WE WILL RESIST AND HOLD TRUE" I shout as I turn and run towards the stairs leading up to the watch tower in the wall "AND LET NOT ONE ROTTING CORPSE THROUGH, I WILL SEE YOU ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE, SAMSON WITH ME!!"

"AI KROV!" He shouts with a grin, running up and smacking me on the shoulder "Where the hell did that speech come from Katie?"

"I have no idea to tell you the truth" I whisper as we stand on the edge as I see a see of rust and bleached white bones and rotting brown flesh "it just came to me from..somewhere"

"it sounded like you meant it" He says, sounding kind of worried "I must say you are an excellent actor"

"I don't think I am" I say as I look at Lucy, standing still in shock by the in "Stay safe big sis"

She nods and I don't wait for her to reply as I leap of the edge, over the wooden and steel spikes.

My boots slam into a zombies head, crushing it and bringing it to the ground as Sam leaps right after me

"READY TO GO" He shouts, cracking his knuckles

"SAME HERE" I laugh as I stare down the arm of dead, the cloaked figure of johnny standing in front of it, laughing as he dances along to his music

"Liar liar panties on fire" He giggles "bullshit bullshit, you know you're just a sad little gamer pretending to be some big sole survivor, makes me sick that you'd give these...things hope, well no matter, I'll just have to crush it with you , charge"

the zombies seem to sniff the air for a moment, before they surge towards me and Sam

I take a deep breath and raise my blade as my favorite band starts to play again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4 [
>>
>>44050070

What do you do?
[] OPEN THE GATES!!
[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] Stay close to sam and fightogether 2d100
[] GUT STAB 1d100
[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
[] RECKLESSLY CHARGE TOWARDS JOHNNY 1d20+ speed + strength
[] write in
>>
Rolled 27, 24 = 51 (2d100)

>>44050089
>[] Stay close to sam and fightogether 2d100
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>44050089
>[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
>>
>>44049801
I wrote it off the top of my head, to be honest, thank you it means a lot to me
>>
Rolled 42, 25 = 67 (2d100)

>>44050089
Back to back! Whirling death!
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44050089
>[] RECKLESSLY CHARGE TOWARDS JOHNNY 1d20+ speed + strength
fuck this guy
>>
Rolled 48, 98 = 146 (2d100)

>>44050089
>>
Rolled 6, 20 = 26 (2d100)

>>44050089
>[] OPEN THE GATES!!
>>
holy fuck dese rolls...
>>
>>44050151
48 is pretty shit for Bo5.
>>
>>44050177
still have one last set of 2d100, we might get lucky if there's another roller
>>
>>44050177
I think that what he meant, with exception of that 98 all our rolls are awful for Bo5.
>>
Rolled 82, 98 = 180 (2d100)

>>44050089
opening the gates is dumb as heck
>>
>>44050192
Krovachi has all her d100s already.
>>
>>44050195
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! There's our savior! Guess we make a pretty good team with sam
>>
File: 1432452023426.jpg (106 KB, 654x421) Image search: [Google]
1432452023426.jpg
106 KB, 654x421
>>44050195
CLUTCH! AS FUCK!
>>
>>44050220
>>44050223
The roll for Krovachi is the sixth one because of
>>44050102
Sorry guys
>>
>>44050233
That's not how it works anon.
>>
>>44050251
That is exactly how it works and has alway worked.
>>
>>44050251
Everyone gets 5 rolls, al counted. Has always beenthat way.
>>
>>44050251
I'm afraid it is. Bo5. So everyone only gets 5 rolls.
>>
>>44050255
>>44050269
Well that's shitty.
>>
Well, if we take severe dps we'll know for sure.
>>
Rolled 21, 16 = 37 (2d100)

>>44050089
>>
>>44050294
Not really, how else is it supposed to be? Reset rolls just because it got rolled with another one too? Thats just idiotic.

Its not like one mediocre roll is a catastrophe.
>>
I press my shoulder against Sam, nodding to him as he smiles and nods back, cracking his knuckles as skeletons and stitched together corpses leap and shamble towards us with a wailing roar as they move like they're controlled by a demented puppeteer

I swing my blade, and cut it through the belly of a zombie wearing a bucket on its head. it lumbers towards me, and bites into my arm, biting to the bone and tearing out a chunk of it

current hp remaining 1280

A second later, its heads gone as sam punches it off, spinning his leg around, slamming a skeleton to the ground in a cloud of dust as he slams his fist together, and plow his fist through the spine of half rotted and torn apart corpse, ripping the spine out as I grow through the pain coursing through me and scream loudly.

A skeleton hops out of the crowd, rusted and dull blade raised to impale sam, I slam the pommel into its head, shattering it into pieces as I grin.

"Krovachi run" a voice seems to whisper on the wind "ruuuun, you're all alone now, But you still have meee, always with meee"

I shake my head, slamming my foot into the still squirming pile of bones ribcage, stilling it with a loud crack

"You okay girl?" Sams asks as he shatters a hand holding a blade with an off hand punch

I nod and mutter "just a bit, I don't know, I just know a bite won't stop me"

He grins and sighs "nother wave"

"Oh wheres all that good, army hoorah shit you were spouting earlier" Johnny yawns as he's carried by a trope of barely dressed girl's turned zombies "this is fucking boring!!"

What do you do?
[] Charge recklessly to him 1d20+ speed and strength
[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
[] stay with Sam 2d100
[] Kick a skull at him 1d20+strength
[] write in
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44050325
>[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
>>
Rolled 19, 97 = 116 (2d100)

>>44050325
>"Yeah playing backrow bitch tends to do that."
>[] stay with Sam 2d100
cover yo teammate
>>44050335
....well then
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>44050325
>>
Rolled 74, 30 = 104 (2d100)

>>44050325
>[] stay with Sam 2d100
>>
File: 1440470339063.gif (666 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
1440470339063.gif
666 KB, 400x360
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44050325
>>44050335
Okay then....
>>
>>44050335
>>44050344
>these rolls
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQT8QOloV6E
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>44050325
>>
>>44050325
>[] stay with Sam 2d100
Yeah i dont wanna get seperated in the middle of a skeleton horde. that leads to badthings
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>44050325
>[] stay with Sam 2d100
>>44050345
adding
and rolling for Sam
>>
>>44050380
God are you retarded
>>
>>44050335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woc6-grMSB0
>You cant hurt me! You cant stop me! You cant break me!
>>
>>44050380
We don't get automatically seperated just because we don't explicitly vote to stay together. Think for a second before writing stupid shit like that, and you forgot to roll too.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44050325
>"Soldiers learn how to stay in formation, idiot."
>[] Kick a skull at him 1d20+strength
>>
...we're going to have to yell "witness me" at some point during this so sam can yell "witnessed"
>>
>>44050462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtGaba6rR4
yes. yes we are.
>>
I stare at the rotting half put together faces infront of me, breath raggedly as a smiles spreads across my face.

I remember this, but I don't, but I do, such a fanciful feeling this is, it's like I lived twice.

I close my eyes, and grin as I hear the clattering of armor and rotting feet charging towards me. I swing Minor friend, feeling heat flow off of it. I open my eyes and see a line of the dead in front of me, cut down and burning like a bonfire as my sword burns brightly in the night with flames.

Sam stares at it as he smashes the head of a skeleton between his knuckles.

He screams something and I feel teeth sink into my neck, he moves to punch the zombie off of me, But I headbutt it, feeling it rip at my throat, before I swing my blade down, cutting it in half, splattering myself in steaming blood as I lick my lips.

A skeleton charges out of the horde, dressed like a farmer, a gut covered pitch fork in hand. It stabs it forward, aiming for my head. I raise friend and block it, allowing sam to charge and tackle it to the ground, before he hops up, just dodging two zombies trying to pin him down, which he then introduces his boot to their rotting skulls

Hp remaining 980
Sam Hp: FULL

"God fucking dammit, I though I upgraded you shits, but you can even tear out one throat, fuckers!" Johnny screams "And you two...YOU TWO JUST DIE!!!"

And the horde falls upon us, laughing with rotten voices and shrieking with maddened hearts.

What do you do?
[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
[] Insult Johnny
[] List off names you shouldn't remember
[] ENPASSANT 1d100
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+str and weapon
[]GUTSTAB 1d100
[] OPEN THE GATES
[]RECKLESSY CHARGE AT THE HORDE 1d20str and speed
[] Sam And me 2d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>44050573
>[] Insult Johnny
>[] ENPASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44050573
>[] Insult Johnny
>[]RECKLESSY CHARGE AT THE HORDE 1d20str and speed
>>
Rolled 31, 3 = 34 (2d100)

>>44050585
The dice gods giveth and the dice gods taketh away

>>44050573
>[] Sam And me 2d100
>[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
>>
>>44050585
...welp. the dice gods giveth, the dice gods taketh away.
>>
Rolled 62, 12 = 74 (2d100)

>>44050573
>[] List off names you shouldn't remember
>[] Sam And me 2d100
>>
Rolled 43, 65 = 108 (2d100)

>>44050573
>[] Sam And me 2d100
>>
File: 1443467293595.jpg (40 KB, 342x298) Image search: [Google]
1443467293595.jpg
40 KB, 342x298
>>44050585
Fuck you to dice gods, Fuck you to.
>>
Rolled 93, 17 = 110 (2d100)

>>44050573
>[] Sam And me 2d100
>>
Rolled 90, 90 = 180 (2d100)

>>44050573
>[] Sam And me 2d100
>>
>>44050585
>>44050632
>>44050640
FUCK. EVERYTHING.
>>
>>44050640
well at least the roll for sam still counts, he might be able to save us before we get hit to hard.
>>
Rolled 96, 40 = 136 (2d100)

>>44050573
>[] Sam And me 2d100
>>
File: Worried Laughter.gif (406 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
Worried Laughter.gif
406 KB, 300x166
The dice gods REALLY want "Krovachi" out huh?
>>
>>44050723
Its gonna be soooo much fun with all the skeletons. They just need to close the gate behind us.
>>
>>44050723
To be fair, could be cool. Charge recklessly forwards through the skeletons, get just near doucehair, get pulled down by weight of numbers, look him in the eyes, smile, and activate the bloody curse.
>>44050742
Didn't we leap off the wall?
>>
>>44050749
>Didn't we leap off the wall?
I assume Sam will want to get out of here once we activate the blood curse.
>>
I raise my sword, ready to turn the undead into redeads. and then I feel a cold chill stab into my gut as a mocking laugh rings in my ears. I look down and see a zombie's hand sticking through my chest plate, and into my chest.

"Awww, you dying already, such a shame" Johnny sighs from somewhere as I struggle to breath as my lungs frantically work to get me air.

*KACRACKA*

Sam roars in anger, slamming his fist into the zombies head, lifting it and its hand away from me.

"YOU" He shouts angrily towards the sky "YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY FRIEND FROM ME YOU MOTHERFUCKING BADGER HUMPING, WHORE SON, SHIT FUCKNG ASS BLEATING MONGOLOID SHITSTAIN"

current hp 680
"John john" I say as I grab the gaping hole in my chest "Taleria, Maria, Fredricks, Marlan, Greggers, Maxy, CAPTAIN ANTOSS!!"

Names...I know them but I don't, I shouldn't remember them but I do.

I look up and see sam beating back the line of corpses alone

I clutch the hilt of my blade and smile

What do you do?
[] shout for them to open the gates, he needs help
[] Charge recklessly to help him 1d20+str and speed
[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
[] Bloody cuuuurse
[] Gutstab 1d100
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+Str and weapon
[] write in
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>44050783
>[] shout for them to open the gates, he needs help
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44050763
That or just get as far back as possible. He's gonna have some explaining to do. Thankfully he seems to know the games lore.
On another note, the whole "two lives" thing is pretty cool, nice mechanic QM
>>44050783
>[] Charge recklessly to help him 1d20+str and speed
once he's clear
>[] Bloody cuuuurse
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44050783
WITNESS ME!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44050783
>[] shout for them to open the gates, he needs help
>>
>>44050783
>[] Bloody cuuuurse
Sooner we do it, the less likely we start seeing other people as targets with a clear threat in front of us I feel.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44050783
>>
>>44050824
eeeeeeeey
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44050783
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44050783
Fuck this scrub.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4mx9m3ub80

The song playing in my headphones changes, as I start to charge forward, swinging my blade as I run past the rotting, festering corpses trying to surround by friend, knocking them back as I run to him, grabbing the dull part of my blade as I stab it forward, impaling the neck of a zombie he's struggling against, blood flowing down his face.

He stares at me, taking a step back before he smiles and punches at something behind me. I smirk and turn again.

"So, dying together, you two a couple or something?" Johnny asks with a cheeky smile on his smug face "oooh this is heart breaking"

He's close...so close, I could hit him if I tried to.

What do you do?
[] Charge through the dead to him 1d20+str and speed
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] GUT STAB 1d100
[] Leap at him 1d20+dex
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d100
[] FIGHT AS ONE 2d100
[] THE GATES<, OPEN THE FUCKING GATES
[] write in
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44050946
[] Charge through the dead to him 1d20+str and speed
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44050946
>[] Charge through the dead to him 1d20+str and speed
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44050946
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44050946
>if it looks like we wont make it, bloody curse
>>
>>44050946
>>
sam is the biggest bro in history. I want to fight things with him.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44050946
>>
It was a chimera that clawed out our eye right? If we ever find one, we should kill it, gouge its eye out, use magic to turn it into a gem or something, and make a necklace out of it.
>>
>>44051033
Demon.
>>
Song reccomendation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do09-cAKxeY
>>
Y'know maybe we should have it set up so that when it's krovachi we don't wear the mask, but we pull it on right before activating the bloody curse? Just as a slight thematic thing?
>>
Okay give me a second, lost the post, terribly sorry
>>
>>44051155
Nah.
>>
File: 1448658270464.png (2 MB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1448658270464.png
2 MB, 1053x1070
>>44051155
>>
File: Shredder_Laughing.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Shredder_Laughing.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>44051164
>>44051165
>anon makes a suggestion
>immediately shouted down and called a faggot
I fucking love /tg/
>>
I smile, as I grip the hilt of my sword in both hands as tightly as I can, so tight that my fingers start to ache and hurt as I take a step forward and say "Sam don't die....good lucky buddy"

"Hey isn't that my" He says teasingly before his eyes go wide as he see "KATIE, FUCK DON'T DO"

19+10+5= 34!

I ignore him as I charge forward towards the row of bloody corpses, swinging my blade. It bursts into flames with a shriek of metal meeting metal as the dead infront of me fall backwards, turning to ashes and embers as I run forward, a half of a corpse trying to pull me down.

I slam my foot down on its head and leap forward with a loud crack as I bury it in the dirt, leaving it there as slam my burning sword in to the ground, flames flying from minor friend like Insults fly from Sam's mouth

"Hiiiii johnny" I say with a giggle as I look up at him and his stupid pink pompadour as he leans back into the arms of his zombie whores "Happy to see me?"

"Shit" He says, looking a bit frightened "KILL HER MY UNDEAD BITCHES"

current hp 680

I hold my blade in one hand, letting fall to my side as he stumbles away and the undead girls shamble towards me, glaring at me with their dead eyes

What do you do?
[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
[] YELL FOR THEM TO OPEN THE FUCKING GATES
[] CHARGE HIM DOWN 1d20+str and speed
[] Gut stab 1d100
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d100
[] Hold your ground 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44051262
>[] CHARGE HIM DOWN 1d20+str and speed
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44051262
And this is why strength and speed are our main stats, bitch.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>44051262
>[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>44051262
>[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44051286
You were just asking for it, really.

>>44051262
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>44051262
not voting for the following
trying to tell us something HM?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44051262
>>
>>44051286
You just had to take the time to type didn't you?
>>
File: 1442507782905.jpg (210 KB, 686x441) Image search: [Google]
1442507782905.jpg
210 KB, 686x441
>>44051286
>>
>>44051311
are d20s seriously subject to crit fails like on no other quest I've seen in some time?
>>
>>44051306
>trying to tell us something HM?
That not trying to make use of our little army while facing down a army is kinda dumb and suicidal.
>>
man dice REALLY want their bloody curse
>>
>>44051327
>are d20s seriously subject to crit fails like on no other quest I've seen in some time?
Crits on d20 with Bo5 are extremly likely.
>>
>>44051335
It's because that faggot got cocky and smug.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>44051262
>[] EN-PASSANT 1d100
>>
File: 4GcvLc9.jpg (221 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
4GcvLc9.jpg
221 KB, 700x525
>>44051327
>>
>>44051344
Yes, that's why pretty much all of the other quest I've followed did not use cirt fails/successes on d20s.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

Really the dice are just terrible today.
>>44051262
[] CHARGE HIM DOWN 1d20+str and speed
>>
File: Really.jpg (13 KB, 218x165) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
13 KB, 218x165
>>44051359
>>
>>44051359
>i came here to laugh at you
>>
>>44051359
>>44051286
We're fucked.
>>
>>44051359
>>44051286
He
Thats gonna be interesting.
>>
>>44051359
This one is too late.
>>
File: not even mad.jpg (53 KB, 680x550) Image search: [Google]
not even mad.jpg
53 KB, 680x550
>>44051359
Amazing.
>>
>>44051412
Nope 4th of the d100s. Prepare your anus.
>>
>>44051412
It's the fourth d100 on Bo5.

The dice god in its natural habitat, everyone.
>>
You know what, I quit.
>>
"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING PRICK!" I scream in a rage as I charge forward and trip, falling forward, right into the arms of the barely dressed zombies.

I stare at them as I hear Sam scream angrily and johnny laugh happily as we walks back forward as I try to push the nearly bare rotting flesh and torn mouths of the dead girls away.

"Eat her bitch ass...shame...guess you can join them as their new sister eh?" He laughs as he leans forward and ruffles my hair as they start biting and tearing into my flesh as I stare at the night sky, feeling new pains and burns running through me as I struggle to get out from this, everything going cold and hurting as The put me to the ground

Current hp: 100

*Oooh what a shame eh Krovaaachi?* the voice from before giggles *but so nostalgic, you so close to death, surrounded by the dead, getting devoured alive like this, and I came and saved yooou, like a good father would...such a shame....but I worked too hard to lose you so early, sooo want to make a deal with me again, Krooooovachi?*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSefgWp3Jg

Choose
[] Get a surge of taint in you, regaining all your health, pushing you closer to demonhood, but buffing you for awhile *Increase corruption, survive*
[] Enter a blood rage so deep, not even "Krovachi" is there to guide your body as you become a wild animal for the rest of the fight, but you gain a permanent insanity*
[]FUck you, I can do this myself *Most likely die, but remain untainted

none of these options will end the quest
>>
>>44051466
>[]FUck you, I can do this myself *Most likely die, but remain untainted
>>
>>44051466
>[] Enter a blood rage so deep, not even "Krovachi" is there to guide your body as you become a wild animal for the rest of the fight, but you gain a permanent insanity*
>>
>>44051466
>[] Get a surge of taint in you, regaining all your health, pushing you closer to demonhood, but buffing you for awhile *Increase corruption, survive*
>>
>>44051466
>>
>>44051466
Fuck you demon, Time to let "Krovachi" out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkkpD-XALU
>>
>>44051466
>[] Enter a blood rage so deep, not even "Krovachi" is there to guide your body as you become a wild animal for the rest of the fight, but you gain a permanent insanity*
>>
>>44051466
>>
>>44051466
wait what? We cant bloody curse?
in that case
>[] Get a surge of taint in you, regaining all your health, pushing you closer to demonhood, but buffing you for awhile *Increase corruption, survive*
I guess. I want that advanced race
>>
>>44051466
>>
>>44051466
>>
>>44051466
Time to unleash THE BEAST INSIDE
>>
>>44051466
>but you gain a permanent insanity*
Yeah fuck that.
>>
>>44051466
[]FUck you, I can do this myself *Most likely die, but remain untainted
>>
>>44051478
>>44051488
>>44051492
>>44051496
>>44051497
Why are you guys being retarded?
>>
>>44051466
>Get a surge of taint in you, regaining all your health, pushing you closer to demonhood, but buffing you for awhile *Increase corruption, survive*
>>
>>44051486
...you realize that's not what you're voting for right? What you're voting for is to try and do this while still in normal form with 100 hp, that's why it says most likely die
>>
>>44051491
I think the "bloody curse" is the taint/original Krovachi. The gestalt resulting from Krovachi's deal.
>>
>>44051466
Blood rage is a bro, but tell Sam to get the fuck out of here before we go wild
>>
>>44051491
>I guess. I want that advanced race
Got nothing to do with advanced race anon.
>>
File: 1440633091307.jpg (83 KB, 850x718) Image search: [Google]
1440633091307.jpg
83 KB, 850x718
>>44051497
>Time to unleash THE BEAST INSIDE
>>
>>44051515
>none of these options will end the quest
>>
>>44051466
well seeing as how this is the only one that doesnt lead to craziness or high likelihood of death, this one please.
>>
>>44051513
I'd like to ask that the guys who think its good idea to try to get out of this without blood curse and only 100hp
>>
>>44051466
Fuck you lol so randum insanity fucks.
>>
>>44051466
I know it won't win but i can't let retards try and ruin the quest.
>>
oh god this vote isn't gonna go well...
>>
File: 1432435914764.png (423 KB, 850x602) Image search: [Google]
1432435914764.png
423 KB, 850x602
>>44051486
>He doesn't even know what he is voting for.
>>
>>44051466
Tainttards do realise a mere buff might not be enough to actually win?
>>
>>44051466
>>[] Enter a blood rage so deep, not even "Krovachi" is there to guide your body as you become a wild animal for the rest of the fight, but you gain a permanent insanity*
>>
Put Quest in the subject or my filter doesn't work.
>>
>>44051540
IT DOESN'T SAY HE'S REMOVING BLOOD CURSE! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RETARDED IDEA IN YOUR HEAD!?
>>
>>44051555
You do realize the whole permanent insanity thing right bloodtard?
>>
20 votes 19 uips. Call a FD vote headmaster
>>
>>44051541
Fuck you randumb succubuttfag.

>>44051564
No one said that fag, but voting for taint or nothing means we don't activate blood curse.
Which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>44051466

How is anyone voting for the other choices, death and insanity suck.
>>
>>44051466
>none of these options will end the quest
No but most will ruin it.
>>
>>44051568
A single derangement is hardly awful,have you never seen a downside vote by hm before?
>>
>>44051466
>>
>>44051466
>>
>>44051571
Yes because insanity is 100% a smart thing to do
>>
>>44051592
Yeah it is, its barely a downside to have a single insanity, definitly better than more demon taint that makes people want to lynch us harder.
>>
>>44051466
>>
>>44051574
So does losing yourself, We literally lose more of ourself the more tainted we get retard.
>>44051581
No it is fucking stupid also, I honestly don't know WHY HM is being an asshole and giving us extremely well extreme punishments, And then saying it won't end the quest, Because it's quite obvious that it will make the quest alot worse.
>>
I smirk, as the moon goes all crackly crack and breaks open, a red mist flowing out of it as I start to stand up, grinning as I reach towards a white gloved hand, as a blue face follows it, grinning with ink black teeth and glowing purple eyes.

"Goood girl" he purrs as he runs his hand into my chest "Now close your eyes, go to sleep and

FINALE DESTINATION

ONLY VOTES NOT LINKED TO THIS POST COUNT

NUMBER ONLY

[] 1: let the beast out *BLOOD RAGE*
[] 2: Become closer to the daughter I want *TAINT SURGE*
[] 3: YOU DARE DEFY ME....die then...like a dog *Fuck you voice
>>
>>44051466
Lets not become schizo.
>>
19 uips well over 22 votes Headmaster make a FD vote.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.