[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terran council meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: earthafr.jpg (258 KB, 1746x1763) Image search: [Google]
earthafr.jpg
258 KB, 1746x1763
Ok, been a while since had this meeting. These are the major topics in the Terran media:

>1: Baron of the Jupiter moons visitng swingers club!

>2: New space elf dance is popular in human youths

>3: Five more corporations bought by the Mercantile Clan. What company is next on thier financial hit list

Also as the leader of the Mercantile Clan I deny any claims of having a "hit list".
>>
>>44041429
>1: Baron of the Jupiter moons visitng swingers club!
That's between him and his electorate. What's next?
>2: New space elf dance is popular in human youths
Just another fad. After chromatic space babe from Estros fad this one will at least help our citizen's physical. Maybe we could also use it to arrange some charity fundraisers and improve our relations with the space elf dominion. Getting on their good side might help in upcoming trade treaty revision talks.
>3: Five more corporations bought by the Mercantile Clan. What company is next on thier financial hit list
Aaaand this sounds like business for the anti-trust watchdog. Is there any indication of foul play and bureaucratic failure?

In all I'd say that recent news are pretty tranquil and that makes them good.
Unless of course this means there's an imminent cosmic disaster looming above us and secret service is successful in keeping it out of hands of journalists. Perhaps president of the looming crises committee will have something to say?
>>
>>44041429
Afternoon viceroy it seems you've continued to expand the mercantile clans interests.
>>44041873
How are the elves doing now that they've fully recovered from the sphere incursion?
>>
>>44042358
Good day commander. Thank you for your compliment. How are you guardsmen doing by the way?
>>
>>44041429
I am very much concerned about space elf influence at our youth. That may severely undermine the very foundation of our society - the supremacy of mankind.

I suggest that the elves and their propaganda must be outlawed.
>>
>>44042432
Military R&D's got a new model of the plasma weapon prototype for hand held use should give our boys and girls an edge in the field
>>
>>44042358
>How are the elves doing now that they've fully recovered from the sphere incursion?
As far as I know their primary economic strength is in service sector, perhaps split between service and culture sectors if you prefer to draw the distinction.
While they've been always forthcoming with their art, like music, literature and imagery (and taxing our memetic defence filters to their limit as I recall from reports of interior ministry) we have several stacks of dataslates with eco-friendly development projects on maiden worlds. And we're talking not just holiday resorts but also horticultural research stations and pharma labs.
I know some of us don't see with the knife ears eye to eye but we stand to gain from improvement in our relations.

Plus we could ride the fad to gain quite some political capital. If people are sympathetic to elven dance, they will appreciate their elected representatives to dance along.
>>
>>44042657
Most interesting. May I recommend using Mercantile Clan factories to produce them? You have my guarantee that they will be in a good quality.
>>
>>44042686
excellent just keep an eye on them for any funny business
>>44042714
ill need to know where they are located to ensure the supply liens can be maintained

I have some business to take care of ill be back in a few hours
>>
>>44042773
The closest facoty planet, or moon really is located in Alfa Centauri. But I have an enitre system worth of factories and business centers. It's on I guess you can call it the Mercantile Clan's homeworld.
>>
>>44042889
And here I thought you just had spheres of influence
>>
>>44046463
I'm with the Mercantile Clan, we do not need psheres of influnce. As long there is a free market, then we are there- Simple as that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.