[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Challange of RP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 2459268_l1.jpg (14 KB, 512x272) Image search: [Google]
2459268_l1.jpg
14 KB, 512x272
Hi

Recentlly I've been getting alot of smack from this canadian guy on an RP forum

This guy makes overpowered overedgy clones and I called him out on it to end up in this... Interesting event Im now in.

So some back story

In one RP ages ago when I first met him we were in an RP were two armies were fighting. Standered "good" vs "evil" routine for the worship of a certain god that was banned throughout the land.

Pretty standered stuff tho the lines of what good and evil ment was the mods didn't want one side to win cause if they did they didn't have an idea what would happen so the odds were greatlly aginst the "evil" side, which so happened I was apart of.

After awhile we relised that no matter what we did the mods wouldn't allow us to win under any circumstance, so we decided that instead of fighting for the goals the mods wanted us to follow we decided to change the "evil" sides goals a tad bit.

We constructed a list of the most bigoted, most destructive, most overpowered, most heathenious the "good" side had to offer.

What started as a clashing of armies turned into small, quick, and tactile political assassinations. That were met with alot of backlash from the "good" guys.

Our leader got as many of us as he could to attack a "powerful" magic user, one who burned a small child that helped support the "evil" side. She ended up on our list, and I was part of the team that carried out the plot.

We snuck into her city and waited for our time to strike, she'll be walking the streets, possiblly guarded and well rested to throw whatever magic she wanted at us.

Once we saw our opening we jumped, we rushed as fast as we could to get as many attacks as we could on her before shed even be able to relise what happened. She blinked away in a split second and tried running away but the spell had completlly drained her, we couldn't have been any luckier.
>>
Is this going to continue?
>>
File: donjuan.jpg (25 KB, 363x539) Image search: [Google]
donjuan.jpg
25 KB, 363x539
We gave chase and had her surrounded in a building, once we stormed in a large explosion (techniclly illegal with the rules we had) happened which injured two or three of our men. With no tricks left I was among the first to rush in.

We grabed her thrown her to the ground and told her the crimes she had commited aginst us and the punishment that was to be deleviered... A slow death...

And now OOC arguing begins, at the time we had a "you must consent to death" rule which in that situation was incrediblly awkward.

We had to let her live, but since she was our prisoner we still had free reign to do with her as we liked as a prisoner. This involved torcher... lots of torcher... ofc as one of the people who captured her it was our privlage. We were called "evil" for a reason and as a soldier I had to follow orders, sue me this witch burnt a 7 year old who gave the wounded water.

This included malnutrition, maiming, drowning and various other torcher methods (I promise tho none of what your minds are thinking)
>>
File: johnny-depp-don-juan-demarco.jpg (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
johnny-depp-don-juan-demarco.jpg
59 KB, 450x450
After a day of torcher he finally comsented to death. A quick point blank shot to the temple and her nightmare was over.

At the time I thought my time with this guy was done. He complained a bit when we cornered him and he cheated a bit to try and escape us but when he consented to death I thought he would make a new char and just RP normally.

Welp, it wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

After the war mod said we could make demands for the good side to comply to on the condition they were aloud the artifacts we were supposedlly fighting for.

Pretty simple demands for a bunch of murdering thugs.
We wanted:
Our God openlly worshiped
And someone from our midsts to become the head priest or "maven" as we called it to represent him.

For my long service the position was granted to me. Which followed huge changes in the churches infastructure and politics and a few missing people and pissed off goody goodys who wanted my head on a pike.

That charecter died in a following war aginst a psycotic 14 year old demon child with the power of thousands of necromancer souls powering her.
>>
If you want to tell a fake story, at least learn to fucking spell.
>>
So now dead I make a new char.
Done this song and dance a few times usually roatate between "good" and "evil" to keep me interested.

Made a very over the top wood elf bar brawler who wielded a hammer and was a HUGE show off.

Now with most of the "evil" side dead and outstretched it be safe to say that most of the old wars issues are irrelevent to any RP now.

No, the "good" side took things well beyond an RP.

Staff at the time were horriblly corupt and vouched for friends of theirs to be appointed to staff possision. Which is why we had bizar rules for our RP world, some that are still with that community today.

Rules like the consent to death rule or the recentlly added rule of onlly being aloud to fight if its no more then a 1-3 ratio (which makes uber chars impossible to face off aginst) Even using tobaco in an RP was illegal for a short time.

With them in a staff possision they harrassed and bullied any and everyone who supported the "Evil" army almost forcing all of them to quit or even in some cases banning long term RPers for disagreeing with them.
>>
Reading this thread was pure torcher
>>
>>44005580
Here's where you fucked up, OP
>forum RP
>actually caring about forum RP

Like, you can say "it was just a ruse" or "i was only pissing them off" or "i just wantd to show up THAT GUY", but the truth is all the same.

You were in forum RP. You seriously cared about forum RP.

Don't do that.
>>
Blah blah blah disagreements a few clashes here and there I was starting to ramble with the back story.

After a few cases with hard evidence we get them removed from staff possisions. Most just leave after that.

Everythings well and good Im my over the top wood elf flexing and what not, talked on the forums telling people that I was accepting anyones challange.

So a few challanges go by, I talk to someone in an OOC forum about some awkward behavior in a fight. I told them my char was incapable of hitting a woman under any circumstance.

Soon as I log on I have a new challanger, and there is a perfict clone of the char that was killed so long ago, and of course its a girl, and of course its played by the same exact person.

Needless to say my Elf Brawler died, didn't do anything to provoke a lethal action and I wouldn't hit a girl under any circumstance.

New char, make a dark elf bar tender. Nothing interesting there.

Recentlly hes been antagonising me and I decided to call him out on his bullshit.

So he invites me to a game of D&D over skype with his friends. Just out of no were. Hes been acting overlly hostile saying stuff like how he wants to club me over the head like a baby seal and then... Wants me playing D&D.

I message him saying I accept and he replys
" I'm going to be trying to kill you every time i get bored. I'm the DM, but I also have my own Characters"

So awesome...
>>
>standered
>tho
>relised
Stopped reading.

Come back when you're less retarded, Junior.
>>
I really hope English isn't your first language.
>>
Welp Im incompetent.

Sorry for wasting your time :p

Friend coxed me into doing this if its that aweful I'll just stop.
>>
>>44006740
tell me more about your friend's cox :)
>>
Never even used 4chan before and Im on a phone.
Just was like "hey this would be cool to share on /tg/"
But Im not the best story teller :p
Or speller xD
>>
COAXED! I MENT COAXED! THE A DIDN'T HIT
>>
>>44006804
Keep going, I'm enjoying the story
>>
>>44006804
Lurk more. That is, don't post and just absorb information. For a month or so. Don't be a twat.

Right now you're a twat. You don't want that.
>>
Yes my spelling was used for torcher. Why do you think it didn't last long!
>>
>>44006804
>openly admitting to not having used 4chan before
>proceeds to make a post without knowing anything about 4chan
>uses emoticons unironically
>doesn't spell check before posting

Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>44006875
Dude, just type your shit in word or openoffice beforehand and it'll spell check for you. Usually not worth the trouble, but in this case. Anyway, tell the story if you're gonna tell it, I'll listen and give input to help but your side commentary is painful.
>>
>>44006843
Well the story ends there pretty much.
That was background for what happened to me today.

He wants to play D&D with me which I suppose if its about curing bad blood that be neat. Tho he did sorta... Gave off the impression he wanted to kill me IRL...

Welp, the friend who Coaxed me into doing this train wrek let me borrow a char of his for this game of D&D.

Diego Diego Deigo Deigo son of Diego Deigo Diego Diego. Which will now be refered to as Diego^8.

So since hes going to be the DM I imagine he wants to throw whatever he can at me. Sure he could just go "A giant rock falls on you" but hed be proving me right on what I called him out on.

So I plan on being a Bard and trying to use Diego^8's charm to bypass the challanges thrown at me.

Guess I was sorta hoping for some advice or what not and post a highlight wheel of what happens if it was interesting. Suppose I was going incrediblly over the top with the backstory .
>>
>>44006989
I will use emotocons however I damn well please!
:) :D XD 0_0 :P
>>
>>44007050
From now on, yes I will.
>>
Lurk moar, jesus.
>>
>>44007093
You can't even spell the name Diego consistently. What the fuck?
>>
File: 1440552166752.gif (3 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1440552166752.gif
3 MB, 220x220
>>44006296
>>
File: lossy format is showing.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
lossy format is showing.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>44006804
>first time user
>shit-tier spelling
>emoticons

>>44006989
dude. This guy's not what he claims to be. This man... Is a troll.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.