[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boruto Quest 24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
This is Boruto Quest, a quest set in the universe of Naruto. It is during the generation of Naruto's son, shortly after everyone has graduated from their Genin exam. I haven't kept up with the series beyond the end of the original one, so this one is intended to recapture the feel of that time of Naruto. I will not be incorporating the main show or the Boruto movie's plot into the quest, although some recognizable characters will be present. You play as a 12 year old Genin graduate named Takeshi. You have been assigned a Jounin squad leader named Hanto, and your two squadmates are Kichiro, a young delinquent, and Ai, a strange social outcast of a girl. You are of average skill in most aspects, although your sharp intelligence has recently been making itself apparent. The Chunin Exams have begun. The preliminary fights are under way!
>>
>>43990122
Sup Mini, what's your Twitter?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw9YNl-B5wk

"Clone Jutsu!"

You form at least two dozen normal clones all around you, a horde of illusions. Even though none of them have shadows or form, their sheer numbers make it difficult to see you. They all take off with you, sprinting in a circle all around Roku as you cause the sound of a thundering stampede to blast through his mind. Roku holds his head and grits his teeth, looking around in shock.
>>
Suddenly, the stampede stops. All of the clones do a right face to turn towards Roku, staring him down. The sound of bells echoes out from behind Roku thanks to your jutsu, and as he turns you slip your hand into your weapon's pouch to draw a fistful of needles. Six in total, you fling them all in a burst at various spots on his body. One strikes his thigh, another in the back of the knee. Two in the back and one between the ribs. One slips through his forearm, causing him to tense up in pain as his body is riddled with needles. The remaining ones miss, but even still he falls to the ground on his knee.

Roku reaches around and yanks out the ones he can. It doesn't seem that any of them are particularly vital, but they sure must hurt, and they're in places that he won't be able to heal. You smirk. Every little cut helps.

He turns to you, needles poking out of his back. "That was unexpected. But the pain of your attack released your Genjutsu, thankfully. Now I know you have it, as well. But you still haven't learned all of my tricks, and I get the feeling I've pretty much seen most of yours. Allow me to demonstrate."

The older Genin flies through handseals, and holds out his palms. They start to glow a bright blue. "Chakra Scalpel Jutsu."

He starts to walk towards you menacingly.

>A. Throw Caltrops on the ground, and use False Sight. Pepper him with ranged attacks.
>B. Charge towards him as an elephant. Turn back to use the smoke as cover, and then transfrom into a fly. Sneak attack.
>C. As he's walking towards you slowly, tie a wire between two shuriken. Throw them like a bolas, then use Shunshin to dash and attack with a kunai.
>D. Write-in
>>
>>43990146
@Miniseries_Anon
>>
>>43990176
>>A. Throw Caltrops on the ground, and use False Sight. Pepper him with ranged attacks.

Use the time the caltrops give use to normal poison some Senbon
>>
>>43990176
>A. Throw Caltrops on the ground, and use False Sight. Pepper him with ranged attacks.Do we have any exploding tags? Can we combine that with the ranged attacks?
>>
>>43990211
You used up all your explosive tags in the forest, sadly
>>
>>43990211
We're out sadly, poison and bells are what we got.
>>
>>43990176
>A. Throw Caltrops on the ground, and use False Sight. Pepper him with ranged attacks.

Rather than hide caltrops, randomly make some caltrops appear in different places. That way he can't be sure which are real, which are fake, and which are hidden.
>>
>>43990176
but mini, laze isn't running right now
>>
>>43990176
>D. Quickly throw down some smoke bombs, then send out a bunch of clones to attack him from all sides. Throw senbon with bells while he's distracted.
>>
Don't have any smoke bombs unless I'm mistaken, flash bombs instead.
>>
>>43990310
Ah. Then do the quickly transform into an elephant and then back to create a smoke screen.
>>
>>43990176
>>A. Throw Caltrops on the ground, and use False Sight. Pepper him with ranged attacks.

The more we wear him down the easier this fight will be.
>>
>>43990385
We need a jutsu that skips the elephant part and just creates smoke.

Like that mist jutsu.

Should be easy since we have water affinity.
>>
>>43990176
C. As he's walking towards you slowly, tie a wire between two shuriken. Throw them like a bolas, then use Shunshin to dash and attack with a kunai.
No hope, but going to put it in anyway.dont think more little hits are gong to solve the problem.
>>
You hear confusion stemming from the crowd as Roku begins to march towards you.

"What was that?"

"What's going on? Why'd Roku jump right into that attack?"

"This is a really weird fight. Nothing that's happened has made any damn sense."

You reach into your rear pouch to grab two fistfuls of caltrops, and you toss them high up in an arc. Roku stops and looks up, raising an eyebrow in confusion. In the moment of time that he glances up, you fire off the well practiced handsigns of the False Place Jutsu. Just as the actual caltrops clatter against the ground, dozens of illusionary ones appear as well. While you're capable of seeing what's there and what isn't, Roku tenses for a brief moment before continuing to step forward. After a few steps he breaks out into a slow jog, and then a sprint. At first it looks as though he's going to dash right into the spikes, but he slams off with his foot, exploding in a burst of chakra towards you while leaning forward. "That won't matter if I don't touch the ground!!"

He's a human rocket as he dashes towards you, soaring over the spikes that you've set down. You roll to the side to avoid the bladed tackle, and jump into the caltrops. You're able to easily step past the real ones, and you recover just in time to see something incredible happen. Roku has flipped around midair to propel himself off of the wall he was going to impact, using Shunshin in succession to fire himself again.

This time you barely have time to fall onto your back, and a small slice of pain has appeared on your cheek. You touch your hand to your face and bring it back, seeing now blood. This confirms that Roku is actually using the Chakra Scalpel, a technique that can cut so precisely in makes incisions underneath the skin.

By the time you're on your feet again, you're pushed back into a stumble. Again and again Roku uses Shunshin to dash at you from across the field of caltrops, and after a couple more lunges, you both stand across one another.
>>
>>43990647
"Was all that chakra worth it, to end up not hitting me at all?"

He dashes once more, and you tense up, ready to dodge again. You propel yourself like a spring to the left, rolling across the ground. You were expecting the familiar whoosh of Roku passing by, but when you look up, you see the older Genin standing above you with a smile on your face.

"H-huh!? But the caltrops!"

Roku brushes some dust off of his jacket. "That's why I was attacking you. When you were rolling all over the place to avoid me, you didn't notice that you were disrupting the illusions you'd planted. Opened up a path directly to you."

He thrusts his hand down, and makes a deep gouge of a slash on your chest, swiping it across. Your shirt is sliced clean open, revealing your chest and midsection. The gouge is invisible, but underneath the skin blood is starting to pool from the cut, black and red. The pain is excruciating as swelling begins to build up in your chest, and you grit your teeth as you stand to retreat. He hooks his foot into yours as you take a step away, and on your way down to the ground you fling a kunai behind you. He disengages and retreats a step, and your chest hits the ground. The sound of steam whistling echoes in your mind as you try not to focus on the pain. Slowly but surely the gash in your chest becomes dull and distant.

You look up to see Roku standing above you again. He grabs you by the neck and lifts you up, holding a Chakra Scalpel coated hand up with the other.

>A. Stab the blood clot in your chest with a senbon
>B. Kick him in the crotch
>C. Start to tell him Ai's information. (Lie)
>D. Write-in
>>
>>43990664
>B. Kick him in the crotch.
THEN we can do A.
>>
>>43990664
>>B. Kick him in the crotch
>>
>>43990664
>>C. Start to tell him Ai's information. (Lie)
in a whisper so he get's close.
while we Poison a senbon with the good stuff and then hit him with it
>>
>>43990664
>>
>>43990664
>>
>>43990664
>>
>>43990664
Lets try not to hemorrhage internally now, shall we?
>>
>>43990756
>>43990732
>>43990711
Guys he has us by our neck what the fuck kind of plan is stabbing ourselves gonna do? He'll just inflict another wound.
>>
>>43990664
>B. Kick him in the crotch.
>>
>>43990688
>>43990697
>>43990711
>>43990732
>>43990749
>>43990756
>>43990805
He's going to expect us to hit back, and he's going to just wound us again If we stab ourselves.

C Is the only answer, take advantage of his chauvinism.
>>
>>43990664
Preferably with a caltrops is there's one nearby

Then while he's reeling do
>>
>>43990820
He doesn't expect the "tricky" guy to lie or spout bullshit?

Kick to the dick is simplistic and what I think is the least expected.
>>
>>43990797
There is no outright "Wrong" answer
>>
>>43990835
>You manage to avert the blood clot crisis, he punches you in the head and knocks you out.

See guys? It wasnt wrong, you solved 1 of the issues.
>>
>>43990890
Or it could spray blood all over his face or something. I've got no idea what any of these do because they advance far beyond our input
>>
>>43990890
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were writing this, wanna take it from here?

>>43990907
>Or it could spray blood all over his face

wouldn't that be something
>>
>>43990907
He still has us by our neck. Do you need visual assistance when you're grabbing something?
>>
>>43990916
Oh I'm sorry, I didnt know you had brain damage to the point of assesing that stabbing/healing yourself while you're being grabbed by your neck is a good idea. Guess that's another quest I can scratch out, thanks for the warning.
>>
>>43990922
I should specify that he is holding you UP, your feet are several inches from the ground. My bad
>>
>>43990922
Let it go, man.
>>
>>43990934
I try to make sure that everyone is informed that I'm a cunt, happy to help
>>
>>43990934
you seem to be butt hurt over some thing what is
>>
>>
>>43990960
Leave Mini alone it's that time of the month for her
>>
>>43990664
43990996 was me didnt know if it counted if I didnt link to the post
>>
>>43991032
my post was not at mini
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF563mMdNpU

You gasp for air and flail weakly for a few seconds, unable to do anything else on impulse. As you're slowly being lifted and the pain in your chest screams with incredible force, you find the edges of your vision darkening. Reaching up, you try to pry your fingers between his and pull away, but you're losing strength by the second. Your eyes start to roll up into your head as your throat dryly croaks once more, and tears of pain well up at the corners of your eyes. You're scratching fervently at his hand for him to release you, and he punches you in the gullet with his bladed hand. Four knuckle shaped lacerations show themselves just above your stomach, pooling blood in four dark spots. You can feel the center of your chest throbbing.

In an act of total desperation, you lash out and sling your foot upwards. You attempt a battlecry, but it comes out as more of a raspy death rattle. Roku looks down and sees your leg on the upswing, and he bats it away with his Chakra Scalpel. Across the shin there's another cut, a blood clot forming underneath.

His grip tightens around your throat, and now you're unable to speak.

Frantically, you start to search for some form of escape, some form of life. There are no rational thoughts in your mind as the possibilities for action are quickly eliminated, a list of possibilities crossed off individually until every possible scenario has been considered.

It seems that there are only two choices in this type of situation.

>A. Give up. Let yourself pass out.
>B. Fight back!

---

Note that A will not lose you the match, but B will not win you it either.
>>
>>43991122
>>B. Fight back!

Told you assholes C was the way to go, but NOooooooooooo.
>>
>>43991122
>B. Fight back!

It's the Naruto way. Besides, Takeshi doesn't seem like the type to give up when it's important.
>>
>>43991122
>>B. Fight back!
fuck that
>>
>>43991122
I'm confused how would passing out not lose us the match? Would Shikamaru not count his win if we passed out for a sec?
>>
>>43991122
>B. Fight back!
Well, we fucked up.

Not really sure what we could have done that would have worked.
>>
>>43991224
>C. He'd have released us a bit to talk, and then we could have backstabbed, dude thinks with his dick.
>>
>>43991122
A
>>
Your fingers are slipping against the fabric of your weapon's pouch, struggling to undo the clasp. Every passing moment is an eternity of torture, the fear building inside of you with each passing moment that you're going to slip out of consciousness. But why? Why are you afraid now?

Roku turns to Shikamaru. "Hey, he looks like he's about done. You can probably go ahead and call it, now."

Shikmaru grumbles. "It'll be called when it's called."

Roku chuckles. "You can't be serious? Look at him! This is just cruel. It's not like I have anything personal against the guy, but to go this far and still not be willing to quit.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFnCzUxLU8

He punches you in the stomach once more, causing blood to start to leak from the corners of your mouth. He strikes you in the same spot again, this time a mouthful of blood expels itself forward and splatters on the ground. The tears in the corners of your eyes are stinging hot as they race down your face, flowing freely. You open up your mouth to speak your thoughts. I'm not done yet!

What comes out instead is a slight scratching sound, the air on your bloodied throat gurgling ever so slightly.

Roku catches this, and looks. "Eh? You have something you want to say? Well, too bad. You can tell me when you wake up!"

A third strike. You screw your eyes shut and clench your fists, unintentionally undoing the clasp to your weapon's pouch from the sudden action.

"Stop this! This isn't even a fight!" You can distantly hear a female voice coming from the crowd.

"Yeah, she's right! Who let him in the ring anyway!?"

"He doesn't have a chance in hell of winning!"
>>
The sound of foreign Genin and Jounin laughing in the stands is nothing but a tickle on the edge of your eardrums. But all the same, it snaps you back. The darkness around your vision vanishes as your eyes go from lifeless to explosive, the raspy sound coming from your throat intensifying. Roku looks, and spots your life filled eyes.

"Still kicking? Jeez.."

You lift your arm, slipping it into the pouch gently while he's looking at your eyes. Simply moving your arm is an insurmountable task, and wrapping each finger around the smooth metal of a senbon a journey of a thousand miles. The darkness starts to come back, in full force. It presses in from all angles, until a single point of light remains in your vision..

Swinging your arm around in blind fury, it pierces the blood clot on your chest. You yank the needle back out, and a great spray of blood shoots out as all of the pressure is released at once. Roku's face and arm are soaked, and he drops you to the ground. The raspy noise turns to guttural shouting, and you hack up blood on the ground as Roku starts to raise his hands up to wipe his eyes.
>>
>>43991449
Fuck, we could really use a shonen powerup right now.
>>
>>43991465
Before he can do so, you fling the needle that you'd pierced yourself with. It slips through his hand and into his chest, nailing it to himself. You're still half keeled over, coughing your guts up as you start to stumble forward. The stumble turns into a short sprint, and you reel back your arm with all of your strength.

Your leg fails you as you forgot about your cut, falling. You fall in front of Roku, who's trying to remove the nail in his hand. You take advantage of his blindness and reach out, grabbing onto his leg and yanking with all of your remaining might. He falls to the ground, and you leap forward and pin him down with your body weight momentarily. This is just enough time to bring down your fist, relying more on the weight of gravity than your physical strength. His head is rocked to the side, and you press a bloody hand down on his face to keep him there as you slowly raise the other. Your hand is shivering from the exertion as you hold it high, the fluorescent lights above illuminating it like the sun.

It flashes down, and you yell in fury. Roku's vision goes dark in less than a second as your fist strikes his nose, and the back of his head is rebounded into the concrete with a resounding crack.

You roll off of his body, and hack up more blood. Glancing down briefly, you can see that most of the skin on your knuckles has been removed from the constant fighting.

Shikamaru steps over, and looks down at you and Roku.

"Takeshi is the winner."
>>
>>43991489
FUCKING YES.

Feels good man.
>>
>>43991489
Oh god.

Takeshi is completely insane. I love it.
>>
>>43991122
>Note that A will not lose you the match, but B will not win you it either.

>B won us the match
>>
>>43991489
get up and kick him in the head
>>
>>43990756
>>43990820
>>43991449

Freaking morons.
>>
>>43991489
Lets heal our wound before we bleed out.
>>
>>43991465
>Swinging your arm around in blind fury, it pierces the blood clot on your chest. You yank the needle back out, and a great spray of blood shoots out as all of the pressure is released at once

Hah! Knew it!
>>
>>43991489
Try and heal ourselves before any one can help us, even if we fail and pass out we still look badass trying to do it. Maybe try and stand up too.
>>
>>43991449
Perfect music choice. I'm pumped.
>>
>>43991573
Keep reading dick.
>>
>>43991489
Holyshit, I knew Takeshi was a little messed up in the head but that was fucking brutal.
>>
>>43991735
I think we just acquired our theme music
>>
The medical ninja rush in and carry both you and Roku out on stretchers, and what happens next isn't entirely clear. What you're sure is that you've been heavily medicated, visions of people and sounds rushing by your state of awareness. Time isn't distinct, and when you finally awaken, it feels as though you've been asleep for decades.

Lights in the hospital persist with a dull buzz. You're laying in a bed in a patient's gown, and when you glance to the left, you can see Hanto sitting cross legged, looking up at the Television playing the news with a half-interest. He looks over and smiles, tossing a wave your way and standing up. "He lives. How you feeling, slugger?"

>A. I won!!
>B. Not great. (Lie. You feel terrible.)
>C. Where am I? What time is it? Did I miss the other matches?
>D. Write-in
>>
>>43991850
>>
>>43991850
>>
>>43991850
>>D. Write-in
What happened in the other matches
>>
>>43991850
>D. Just moping about other strategies I could have used...
>>
>>43991850
C
>>
>>43991850
>>C. Where am I? What time is it? Did I miss the other matches?
>>
>>43991850
>D. Like I got the shit kicked out of me by a guy who had me out skilled by more than enough to win if he didn't get cocky at the last second. So how much did I miss Sensei?
>>
>>43991850
>>C. Where am I? What time is it? Did I miss the other matches?
>>
>>43991850
>A. I won!!
>>
It all starts to rush to your mind at once, as you start to awaken more fully.

Memories of intense pain, and triumph.

"Where am I? What time is it? Did I miss the other matches?"

Hanto chuckles. "As on point as ever. You're in the Forest of Death hospital facility, and it's been a full day since you won your match. It's about nine o' clock, now. You missed the other matches, unfortunately. They lasted all damn day, but all the winners are lined up. You've got your work cut out for you if you're actually intending to go on to the finals, you know."

You rub the back of your head, finding your arms sore. "Yeah, I know. Speaking of which, were you serious about not getting me a teacher?"

Hanto nods. "That's right. You're on your own for this one, pal. Speaking of which, I should go check on Kichiro. Can't let him rest too long! He's got some training to do too, haha! Bye!"

Before you can ask for any sort of help or advice, Hanto vanishes in a puff of smoke. Moments later, as if on cue, your brother sticks his head in the door. "Eh? Was someone just here? I smell liquor.."

You lay back into your bed. "Hey, bro. Sensei Hanto just left, that's probably what it was."

He saunters in, hands in his pockets. "Ah, that makes sense. So, I heard you like, annihilated the other guy."

>A. Yep, it was completely one sided the whole fight. For him. I got lucky, haha.
>B. Only just barely. If I hadn't kept pushing right until the end, he'd have gotten me.
>C. Something like that. It was the hardest fight I've ever had, either way.
>D. Write-in
>>
>>43992018
>>B. Only just barely. If I hadn't kept pushing right until the end, he'd have gotten me.
>>
>>43992018
>B. Only just barely. If I hadn't kept pushing right until the end, he'd have gotten me.
>>
>>43992018
>>B. Only just barely. If I hadn't kept pushing right until the end, he'd have gotten me.
>>
>>43992018
>>
>>43992018
>D. To be honest he should have won. He got cocky at the end, wouldn't just bump me over the head to knock me out.
>>
>>43992024
Are you in the right thread?
>>
>>43992093
It's the shitpost copypasta of the month.
>>
>>43992018
>>
>>43992105
>of the month.
What are we doing with our lives, if we willingly spend time in a place that needs that qualifier? For fun.
>>
>>43992018
Only got that chance because he got cocky.
>>
we must have looked like a crazy person to everyone who watched
>>
>>43992291
Sarad's concern for us grows even more.
>>
>>43992291
Yes, and the opener of the fight made Roku looks like a retard. I imagine it was one of the more confusing fights.
>>
>>43992291
The whole match was a cluserfuck of 'what the fuck is happening' to the non-jonin audience.
>>
>>43992315
>Not Sara
>>
>>43992315
if any thing it just confirms what she thinks of us
that we are crazy
>>
>>43992291
Keep in mind people couldn't even see that you were actually being hurt by Roku's attacks, the ones that didn't know about Chakra scalpel.

This was a fight where the first opening moves was a series of attacks people can't see, the middle was you dodging an attack to be tricked into dispersing your own illusions which the crowd could also not see (and probably just thought Roku was bouncing around the room for no damn reason) and then he started hurting you with weapons people can't see

only for you to stab yourself in the chest, soak him in blood, and maul him like an animal.

It didn't make the least bit of sense to anyone who wasn't a Chunin or Jounin. No one even knows what any of your Jutsu are except for people who already knew.
>>
>>43992389
Sorry that's what I meant, Sarada's concerns that we are a lunatic hiding being a friendly smile.
>>
>>43992400
FUCKING

NINJAS
>>
>>43992400
I am only mildly disappointed we didn't rip the senbon in his chest out and start stabbing him with it wildy.
>>
>>43992400
Wicked
>>
>>43992400
Truly, we are something amazing
>>
"Only just barely. If I hadn't kept pushing right until the end, he'd have gotten me."

You look down at the palms of your hands and try to recall the exact details of what happened. In the moment, everything was a blur. In those final adrenaline fueled seconds of attack, you can't even be sure if you were really in control of your own body. "I don't think he was expecting me to have any fight left in me. A sudden turnaround like that was.."

Your brother chuckles, and scratches his chin. "Inconceivable, eh? Well, you better conceive it, brother. Most people here have some sort of knack to fighting. They can shoot the biggest fireballs, make your head explode with a glance, but..They sure as heck don't seem to have a knack for actually winning fights!"

You smile. That's true enough, from what you can tell.

>A. Hey bro, I need a sensei to teach me for the month. Hanto can't. Do you know anyone who could help me?
>B. Hey bro, I need a sensei to teach me for the month. Hanto can't. Would you be willing to teach me?
>C. Hey bro, I don't have a teacher for the month. What do you think I should do to find one?
>D. Write-in
>>
File: CUHRAYZEE.png (355 KB, 814x1244) Image search: [Google]
CUHRAYZEE.png
355 KB, 814x1244
>>43992400
In retrospect, this image seems more appropriate for what we just did.
>>
>>43992498
>C. Hey bro, I don't have a teacher for the month. What do you think I should do to find one?
>>
>>43992400
that is fucking hilarious. I bet people are going to be hyping us up now because they think we're some crazy some of a bitch.
>>
>>43992498
>B. Hey bro, I need a sensei to teach me for the month. Hanto can't. Would you be willing to teach me?
Preserve the family style!
>>
>>43992498
he's a water type like us... Plus we aren't limited to just one teacher right?
>>
>>43992498
>A. Hey bro, I need a sensei to teach me for the month. Hanto can't. Do you know anyone who could help me?
>>
>>43992498
>>C. Hey bro, I don't have a teacher for the month. What do you think I should do to find one?
as much as id ask our bro he does have work as a guard he has to do
>>
>>43992498
>>
>>43992498
>>C. Hey bro, I don't have a teacher for the month. What do you think I should do to find one?
He has an actual job to do, and I'm not sure he'd be suited to our fighting style
>>
>>43992498

Bro could probably help us with one thing on our list, which is water ninjutsu.

Also the List

1. Chakra Scalpel and perfected healing
2. Water Ninjutsu
3. Summoning
4. Improved physicality and Taijutsu
5. I forgot the rest
>>
>>43992498
>>
>>43992498
>>A. Hey bro, I need a sensei to teach me for the month. Hanto can't. Do you know anyone who could help me?
>>B. Hey bro, I need a sensei to teach me for the month. Hanto can't. Would you be willing to teach me?
If he can't help us, he might be able to direct us to someone who can.
>>
>>43992498
>>
>>43992498
Bro's gotta work, otherwise we'd ask him.
>>
>>43992498
>>
>>43992585
>>43992549
well he did offer to teach us a sensing jutsu or something like that. He just didn't do it sooner because he didn't know what element we were. Also our clones can use some justsu right? I mean the transformed that one time. Could we have them use false sound on us and have them act as scouts and watch our back?
>>
>>43992592
Oh I forgot, hidden mist jutsu and some improved genjutsu
>>
>>43992623
I think we will need someone better than bro to teach us if we want a chance at this chunnin finals. Sensing techinques won't help us as much in one on one matches compared to pretty much anything else.
>>
>>43992498
>B. Hey bro, I need a sensei to teach me for the month. Hanto can't. Could You and your friends teach me.
>>
We need to learn genjutsu and ninjutsu, not sensory jutsu.
>>
>>43992683
I was just saying we should at least learn the move he offered to teach us.
>>
>>43992710
Bro is a Chunin, he most likely knows more than sensory jutsu
>>
>>43992498
>>
>>43992498
>>
>>43992498
Potentially stupid idea here but what if we learn to take knife stabs or other wounds to non-vital areas so as a last resort we can trade knife blows with barely any risk(kind of how a person can stab themselves with swords and keep going because they didnt hit anything important.
>>
>>43992824
we do that already see the thread where we fought the grass ninja
>>
>>43992824
>Potetially stupid idea here
Nope, it's filled its potential and is fucking retarded.
>>
"Oh, hey, by the way. I'm going to really need a teacher for this month if I want to keep up with everyone else. I know you're busy with work, but would you happen to know anyone else who could help me out with this stuff?"

He pauses, and seems to consider your words. "Well, most of the people I know also work in the sensory department. My boss would be a good match, but she's going to be busier than ever with all of the tourists coming in. Not to mention that family shop she runs, or something..flowers? Eh.."

You feel a bit disheartened. If your brother and Hanto are too busy to help you out, then who's going to make time? It's not like you've got a very high social standing or connections. Beyond walking around and asking for help, you're not positive if you're going to have a teacher at all. This just means that you'll have to work extra hard, you suppose.

You look up at your brother. "Well, it looks like I'm on my own for this unless I get lucky, haha."

He shrugs. "It's not like having a teacher is required or anything. On my days off I'll show you what I can, but it probably won't be too much. Let's get signed out and get some breakfast."

You nod in agreement, and head out to have some eggs and bacon with your brother to celebrate the victory. He pays for the meal happily, and as soon as you're finished eating you feel a bit closer to decent condition.

---

That's all for tonight folks. Next thread you focus on trying to find yourself a decent teacher! Hope you all had fun, will be sticking around for questions
>>
>>43992909
his boss is Shino's Wife?
>>
>>43992953
Correct
>>
>>43992909
his boss is Ino
>>
>>43992909
So he works for Ino? Huh.

Next thread, first thing we should do is find out who passed and who didn't.
>>
>>43992967
So people's thoughts on the fight? Anyone interested in us?
>>
>>43992967
what did everyone think of our fight
>>
>>43992968
Ino is actually more or less the Shizune to Sakura's Tsunade, but more important.

Shizune was such a waste.

Shino's wife, the girl with the glasses, doesn't actually work in the flower shop like Hanto thought. She delivers specially bred insects that eat other harmful pests to the Yamanaka gardens.

But your bro doesn't pay too much attention about that sort of stuff. This was all going to be something to wonder about until it was revealed but anon guessed it. Good job! Didn't expect anyone to remember swirlyglassesgirl
>>
>>43993021
All the Jounin are shocked and impressed. ALL the Jounin. There wasn't a soul there you didn't surprise in the end.

Genin don't know what the hell happened. Only Mari, Sarada, Himawari, and other chakra sensors have an idea of what happened.
>>
>>43993032
Sometimes I get lucky. Shino saw our fight right? What'd he think when we didn't use our trump?

>>43993097
So What did the Sensors, our teammates our sensei and the Jonin think reaction wise?
>>
>>43993097
so what do the girls think of us now?

sarada still think we're a psychopath?
>>
>>43993120
Shino was happy you didn't use your trump card, because he knew that Roku could remove poison from his bloodstream fairly effortlessly. The Genin who could sense chakra only knew that you were tricking Roku with Genjutsu, but not the details of such. Pretty much everyone was astounded by the animal brutality you displayed

The forest shaped you, and molded you into a more complete killing machine. Everyone can see it. Even your brother, who's first glance of you was seeing you asleep in a hospital bed, could tell that you'd changed.

Sarada is basically going full tinfoil at this point
>>
>>43993208
forget all of them mini was Himawari impressed
and is boruto still a lil cunt
>>
>>43993208
>The forest shaped you, and molded you into a more complete killing machine. Everyone can see it. Even your brother, who's first glance of you was seeing you asleep in a hospital bed, could tell that you'd changed.

it was the tiger we ate wasn't it
>>
>>43993208
What are the pairings for the finals. If I recalled they are revealed right after the preliminaries are over. Who are we up against?
>>
>>43993208
>Sarada is basically going full tinfoil at this point
Well that was more or less to be expected.
Mari's, Ai's, Shikadai's, Boruto's, Himawari's, Nyoko's, Naruto's and SAKura's takes on it?
>>
>>43993248
"Stop this! This isn't even a fight!"

"Yeah, she's right! Who let him in the ring anyway!?"

"He doesn't have a chance in hell of winning!"

I'm willing to bet that was Sarada then Boruto.
So yeah he's still a giant faggola
>>
>>43993265
and are boy whos name i cant remember

our fire jutsu teammate
>>
>>43993208
>>Sarada is basically going full tinfoil at this point
Takeshi is an akatsuki consipracy

Ninja war now
>>
>>43993308
Kichiro got stretchered out I thought, otherwise i'd have included him.
>>
Hopefully our display of guts was impressive enough that someone would want to teach us and reach out to us.
>>
>>43993318
no your right
maybe he heard about after tho
>>
>>43993208
The energy we found at the end, was that the underdog seal triggering? Or was it just shonen guts?
>>
>>43993344

Eye of the Tiger.

Or maybe the Heart he ate instead!
>>
>>43993249

Tiger's balls, yeah
I ate Tiger's balls
Now aint nobody gonna stop me never at all
Nobody put me up against the big black wall
'Cos I ate Tiger's testimonials
I ate Tiger's balls.
>>
>>43993208
Oh man. I can just imagine in a few years Sarada's just absolutely terrified of us for really no reason at all. Then one day, we ask her out on a date in a perfectly innocent attempt to get her out of her shell, and she runs off terrified and ranting about "OH MY GOD HE'S COMING FOR ME I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN SOON"
>>
>>43993567
I can't wait till we fight Boruto and we just scare the shit out of him when we have our full psychotic break.
>>
>>43993344
That was just shonen guts. If you would have given up, the Underdog seal would have activated due to you being forced unconscious. You'd be jolted awake with a burst of energy moments before Shikamaru was going to call the fight, and stab Roku in a critical area to win it.
>>
>>43993208
What's Roku like right now?
>>
Aww, I can't believe I missed this! Actually wait, yes I can, I was busy.

>>43993208
I'm gonna have to look back at those segments and see if I can track some of what happened.

Also I want more juicy deets on Sarada's tinfoil mode. I mean, I love trolling Mari and Sarada, but in totally different ways, y'know?

Anyway, seconding that I wanna know what our classmates think in more detail. I hope Boruto pissed himself. WAIT! No. I hope we make him piss himself in our fight with him.

>>43993249

Tiger...

Guys. I just had a thought. Anyone familiar with No More Heroes? I mean, we don't wanna be *him* of all people, but he's brutal and has a tiger motif...
>>
>>43993694
So who was the least surprised that we would have won from the other teams?
>>
>>43993694

I like what happened better. This way our trump card Underdog seal is still a secret, and we took Roku out like a badass.

I mean, I never would have thought of pinning his hand to his body with a senbon!
>>
>>43993701
Hospital, with concussion. He's fine but you got off better, really. All of your cuts were shallow, and beneath the skin. The most painful part about them was the blood clotting, but since they drained out the blood and you were asleep you were gone for the most raw parts of recovery.

>>43993738
Nyoko and Yosuke both expected you to win.

>>43993763
I thought this would be better as well.
>>
>>43993763
>>43993896
We kinda went full beast on him, I wonder what our eyes looked like? They were probably scary as fuck.
>>
>>43993942
probably something like >>43992522
>>
>>43993896
I more was wondering if he's gonna be afraid of us. He had us dead to rights, and then suddenly there's blood everywhere, not even his, and the scrawny genin he was choking out one handed is pulling him to the ground and beating his face in.
>>
Alright so who wants to make a contract with tigers for summoning now?

>>43993961
Holy shit, anyone see those?
>>
>>43993961
So do we know who we are going to fight in the finals yet?
>>
>>43993896

I gotta ask. Did anyone Nyoko get turned on by that fight?
>>
>>43993961

Going to likely get a rep of someone like Gin Ichimaru from bleach.
>>
>>43994000

I'll vote for it. I mean, spiders may be more our thing, but we get multiples and tiger's definitely a choice choice.
>>
>>43993973
Yeah, he was pretty goddamn confused. Especially when his hand was pinned to his chest all of a sudden. Couldn't even make a handsign to respond.
>>
>>43994021
Polite and smiling with squinty eyes, that can somehow troll the fuck out of people? Then if eyes are opened it's time to run? As in far fast and in a hurry away from the psycho?

>>43994064
So how freaked was Mari?
>>
Next thread when?
>>
>>43994001
Your first match is against someone who's fight you missed. His name is Jiro. Most people just call him the Archer. He beat Inojin.

>>43994093
p freaked desu with you senpai

>>43994096
soon
>>
>>43994115
Like tomorrow soon?
>>
>>43994064
Bet our team was cheering like hell when we win...Maybe kichiro only
>>
>>43994115
So Ino IS actually open for training...

Takeshi with directly fucking minds jutsu would be terrifying.
>>
>>43994126
Like, soon, man.

>>43994130
Kichiro and Hanto were cheering. Ai just smiled

>>43994135
Ino's busy running a business and being Sakura's assistant
>>
>>43994135
I think I know a great teacher
Naruto! or at least his clone.
Need that shadow clone for extra book intelligence
>>
>>43994159
>Create 20 shadow clones
>All of them spend a day reading
>We sleep two days for ten day's reading
>Go to the exams as the single most thoroughly educated ninja ever
>>
>>43994178
More like
>Clones read
>Real Takeshi practice jutsus and skills
>Become the anomaly of the leaf

MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
>>
>>43994221
This is standard Jounin training nowadays. Naruto made this method widespread throughout the Leaf.
>>
>>43994178
>Takeshi
>Ever being able to make more than 2-3 shadow clones at a time, if ever.
>>
>>43994248
average is 5 max for a normal guy.

What naruto and other people who make hundreds of clones actually do is a jutsu seperate from Shadow Clone. It's Multi Shadow Clone, and instead of being an advancement of the amount of chakra you put into the technique, it's more about controlling it to divide it as thinly as possible

Or, you could be Naruto and have an endless supply of chakra and just do it anyway
>>
>>43994237
>Naruto....
Wow, just like modern learning nowdays

Btw, can Naruto be our teacher?
or his clone at least
>>
>>43994237

Naruto was a goof for most of the series. He was never really dumb.

Also means high tier ninja's are more common.
>>
>>43994274
And if we approached him with the idea to use clones like that and asked him to teach us the Shadow clone jutsu?
>>
>>43994293
Naruto won't teach you.

>>43994299
High tier ninja are very common now. All Jounin are at a higher standard than before.

>>43994362
He'd tell you no because it's still a forbidden Jutsu and he can't teach it to kids who could end up using it for mischief, no matter how much he trusts them. Boruto learned it because he, surprise, snuck in and read the scroll.

But, he lives near the damn thing, so it's a bit easier for him.
>>
>>43994405

What about Ai's family?

Would they be willing to teach Takeshi?
>>
>>43994423
they're all dead
>>
>>43994405
>end up using mischief...
Hypocrite

also
>Takeshi
>Miscief

heh, humor of the year

>>43994441
HOLY SHIT, Minmin calm yerself man
>>
What about standing somewhere people will go past with a hobo-sign that says "teacher ditched me, please help"
>>
>>43994441
So it's easier to get close to her?
>>
>>43994460
viable

>>43994466
no

>>43994457
no
>>
>>43994488
>viable
Well, that's what I'm voting for then.
>>
>>43994460
Why not the students/our classmates?

They are not so good but we will have plenty of diverse jutsu
>>
>>43994405
I really think we should sneak in and read the scroll.

I mean, all the best are already fucking doing it. We probably wouldn't even get in trouble even if we get caught, Naruto would be a huge hypocrite if he screwed us over and not his son.

Alternatively, we could hypothetically get Boruto to teach it to us or at least tell us how he snuck in, as nonsensical as that sounds.

He hates our guts, but we could probably teach him something in return/owe him a favor. Someone proficient in genjutsu could totally help him prank the shit out of someone, assuming he's into that sort of shit like his dad.
>>
>>43994488

So who would be willing to teach Takeshi?
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Boruto

Archived
>>
>>43994515
Isn't that the point of finding a teacher? Don't go begging for awnsers.
>>
>>43994515
Your teacher is actually already predetermined. You'll just have to look around until you find them.
>>
>>43994515
Kabuto, the guy who knows everything we need to learn
>>
>>43994555

Himself?
>>
>>43994555
Wow in that case we REALLY don't have any reason to not hobo-sign it up
>>
>>43994563
won't be responding to any guesses (except this one to tell you that it's not kabuto)
>>
>>43994611
Well you said male, war hero. So my guess would be Kakashi.
>>
>>43994631
>you said male, war hero.

Where?

Was this on Twitter or an Ask.fm I'm unaware of?
>>
>>43994651
she's said it a few times in past threads
>>
>>43994726

I totally forgot, then.
>>
>>43994651
>twitter

What is the twitter for this quest?
>>
My guess for our teacher is Kurenai.

Genjutsu user, war hero, already known to be a teacher to Team 8 in the past, seems pretty likely that she'd be a good fit.
>>
>>43994763
Read the thread.
>>
File: ISHYEDDT.jpg (26 KB, 403x358) Image search: [Google]
ISHYEDDT.jpg
26 KB, 403x358
>>43994726
>she
>>
>>43994782
gonna be Shikamaru

Temari is training Shikadai, Shikamaru is gonna wanna be out of the house so he doesn't get roped in to it. He'll see Takeshi wandering looking for a teacher and decide why not
>>
>>43994726
Mini's a dude.
>>
>>43994611
Boo

Kabuto was fucking sick, I wanted to see him in this quest

We could even have made friends with some of the onions

Oh well
>>
I got it

I know what we can do so we don't waste any time

We just shunshin around town repeatedly until someone decides to train us

It's the perfect plan
>>
>>43994950
Nope, been confirmed as a grill.
>>
>>43995076
Yeah, nah. He''s got a deep ass voice for a white dude.
>>
>>43994914
Shikamaru is pretty important though, I doubt he will have the time.
>>
>>43994611
So is our teacher someone from the original series or an OC?
>>
>>43995212
It has been confirmed he was a war hero so likely original series.
>>
File: mongoose-snake-fight.jpg (48 KB, 474x326) Image search: [Google]
mongoose-snake-fight.jpg
48 KB, 474x326
Mongoose best animal.

They wrestle snakes.
>>
File: 7yunid.jpg (57 KB, 736x488) Image search: [Google]
7yunid.jpg
57 KB, 736x488
>>43995479
Funny way to spell Wolverine anon
>>
Himawari best girl
>>
>>43994178
>Create 20 shadow clones
>Run out of chakra
>Pass put
We're not like Naruto
>>
File: tinfoilhatguy.jpg (62 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilhatguy.jpg
62 KB, 320x240
I can't wait for future Sarada interactions.

Just acting normal and being a smiling, friendly person is the best way to creep the fuck out of someone.
>>
>>43996306
>"Hey Sarada, what's up?"
>"Dont 'what's up' me!
>Start to lecture us like a tsun and a strict mom
>Boruto and other guys be jelly
>>
...Oh gosh, I forgot Himawari was watching. Himawari's not totally creeped out, is she? What does she think of us now?
>>
>>43996341
I still think Takeshi's biggest accomplishment is getting private lessons from Sakura

How many people do you think would say that's inappropriate?
>>
>>43996924
None they know Sakura is Sausuke sexual and Takeshi is twelve and what are you implying? They'd prolly figure healing lessons.
>>
Guys.

I know what our training regimen needs to be.

There was only ever one answer.

And it was in front of us the whole time...

100 PUSH UPS, 100 SIT UPS, 100 SQUATS, AND A 10KM RUN, EVERY DAY, ALSO NO AC TO IMPROVE MENTAL DISCIPLINE
>>
>>43999047
While I appreciate the OPM reference, we can already do that workout with ease. We need to triple that or more for gains.
>>
>>43999541
Add 100 genjutsu, 100 ninjutsu and 1000 taijutsu repetitions
>>
>>43999578
100 healing Jutsu reps, and a 1000 weapon throws too, then we have a good starter workout.
>>
If we roll an explosive tag into a cigarette shape, can it still explode?
>>
>>44000041
Probably not, unless it was specially made. Otherwise everyone would have done it.
>>
>>44000286
Aww...

And by Jove, re-read all the prev thread and discovered that Ai's teacher is Kakashi.
There's a high probability
>>
>>44000570
Either him, Sai or whoever runs the Anbu. Was kinda hoping we'd get Kakashi desu.
>>
>>43994146
>Ai smiled

Holy shit we broke past her tism.
>>
So if Roku was asking about Ai, what happened with Mari?

Weren't they a thing like 10 threads ago it did I misread that?
>>
>>44003896
Prolly misread it.
>>
>Takeshi went fucking nuts in the end there
Well at least that answers Mari's confusion over how were we still so chill and friendly after experiencing the Forest of Death, along with how paranoid Salad is now after that display
>>
>>44004373
*And I want to see how paranoid Salad is, rather
>>
>>44004373
>>44004386
Why do you keep calling her Salad?
>>
>>44005225
For the same reason people call Sasuke Sauce

It's funny
>>
>>44005241
Fair enough. I want to see how paranoid she is too. Especially if Sakura stops having issues with us.
>>
>>44005427
>Sakura tries to set us up with her
>she goes full ancient aliens mode
>>
Would Sakura be too busy to be our teacher? Having seen Mini's comments on Ino's availability I guess so, would have been cool to maybe try super strength though even if it was only a one chance per fight kind of trump card because we were too shit at it
>>
>>44005427
>Dear lord he's even fooled my mom. Am I the only once I can trust now?

>>44005495
>He has her under a genjutsu, I have to save her!
Then she proceeds to try to stab Sakura on her sleep and everyone thinks SHE'S the crazy one.

But she thinks Takeshi is behind everyone thinking she's crazy and goes full steel beams levels of conspiracy theorists and has to be locked up for everyone's safety

God I want this to happen
>>
>>44005632
She'd probably kill us at that point.
>>
>>44005632
Molten genjutsu can't melt steel beams.

Takeshi was an inside job.
>>
mini Laze is running are you going to soon?
>>
File: ninjaparty.jpg (40 KB, 441x289) Image search: [Google]
ninjaparty.jpg
40 KB, 441x289
Does Takeshi have a canon appearance, or are we just meant to imagine some ordinary-as-fuck looking genin?
>>
>>44007228
A few threads ago there was some debate so I think he does, but he still look pretty average, except for his eyes are apparently like pretty much every a squinty eye'd character ever who's not a total joke.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.