[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MS (Quest)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: train beauty.jpg (328 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
train beauty.jpg
328 KB, 600x816
"Ah... the sweet smell of the countryside air" You take a big breathe to savor the crisp, fresh air as you open the window to your train.

It's been a long time since you've been to your uncle's house. You remember being over their house almost all the time when you were a child, Even playing with your cousin all the time. "What was his name again?..." Try as you might, you just could not remember his name. "I wonder what he is doing now..." You think to yourself.

It wasn't until you moved to the city because of your father's work that you lost contact with them. "I wonder how they are doing now?" It wasn't until about 2 years ago that you heard from your uncle again. On a business trip to the city, he stopped by your house.

It was there that you mentioned you wanted to go to a prestigious school back in his home town. Almost immediately he told you. "If you ever need a place to stay, come knocking at my hotel!" Just like that you got a place to stay.

Now that you have been accepted to that university, it was time to take advantage of your uncle's offer. To stay at his hotel for free while you study at the university of your choice.

You couldn't hide it... you were excited. For some reason, your heart starts beating faster and faster as you get closer to your destination.

Just then, you start to hear a girl wake up on the next row of seats. "When did she get there?" You get startled. The train car was completely empty before...

You look over and right away you were taken aback. She was beautiful... probably one of the most beautiful girl's you have ever seen. Her pure white dress and her smooth white skin gives her a "princess-like" aura.

As she stares out the window you start to contemplate. "Should I go over and introduce myself?"

[ ] Introduce yourself

[ ] Ignore her
>>
>>43963340
>[X] Ignore her
We have to rob this train. She'd only be a liability.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43963340
I'd say ignore her and have a "main character doing completely nothing quest", but I won't do that
also we can get some info on our protagonist, so my choice is to
>[x] Introduce ourself
>>
Walking over to the empty seat beside her you stick out your hand. "Yo! How are you?" You give her a friendly smile. "The train is pretty empty huh..." You try and make conversation with her but she ignores you. Little by little you start to feel a bit pressured. Then you stick out your hand and try and introduce yourself. "My name is Ichika."

To your horror, she just looks at you with what seems to be disgust. Then she turns her head away while saying "Hmmpph!" You start to feel rejected. The first thing you felt was frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" You whisper to yourself as you walk back to your own seat. Then you felt embarrassment. "I'm lucky nobody saw that..."

Although she rejected you, your eyes couldn't leave her. She started talking to herself after some time. "Shiro-kun... I promise I'll be a good girl from now on..." She whispers to herself as she laughs. Was she going crazy? You think to yourself.

"Next stop is the last stop... I repeat... next stop is the last stop" The robotic voice in the intercomm announces to the train.

"Here at last!" You think to yourself as you stand on the train platform. The hotel your uncle owned wasn't too far from here so you decide it would be best to walk there. "Might as well save some money!"

You didn't really have that much of a luggage, the only thing you brought was a knapsack filled with a couple of shirts, underwear and pants. You were hoping that the moment you get there you could ask your aunt or uncle to show you the nearest shopping mall.
>>
>>43963483
As you walk, you admire the beautiful scenery. Although most people will not appreciate the greenery of the countryside and call it boring, you call it peaceful and tranquil.

That is until you notice that the girl from the train is following you. "What is she planning on doing?" You whisper to yourself as you look back at her.

She was walking while reading what seems to be directions on a small piece of paper. "She would get hurt if she doesn't pay attention to where she is going..."

Then your prediction comes true. Because of her divided attention she trips and falls. She lets out a small whimper "Au~" as she hits the pavement.

[ ] Help her. Although she was a bit bitchy before, you couldn't just leave her like that.

[ ] Ignore her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>43963500
>[X] Custom
Hit the detonator stored in our suitcase handle. We're clear of the blast radius by now and the train will be crippled, so the team can rush the station while we snag the case of diamonds from Car 12 like we planned.

She could have been a rich woman. She made her mistake when she rejected us.
>>
>>43963520
I second that.
>>
>>43963500
[X] Help her. Although she was a bit bitchy before, you couldn't just leave her like that.
>>
>>43963538
Dammit you're gonna make us lose out on the biggest gig we've had in years, cut the shit and stick to the job.
>>
>>43963500
>[ ] Ignore her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.
>>
>>43963596
>>43963538
>>43963534
>>43963520
There's only one option that more than one person agrees on, OP. You know what to do.
>>
>>43963500
>[X] Custom
Hit the detonator stored in our suitcase handle.
>>
>>43963500
>[X] Custom
Hit the detonator stored in our suitcase handle. We're clear of the blast radius by now and the train will be crippled, so the team can rush the station while we snag the case of diamonds from Car 12 like we planned
>>
>>43963500
>[X] Ignore her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.
She's probably an undercover fed anyway. Ichi the Kid is no fool, we're not buying this honeypot.
>>
>>43963520
>>43963534
>>43963625
>>43963660
Samefag trolls please
>>
"Serves her right" You start to smirk. However when you try to take a step away from her, you just couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"Argh...!" Finally you give in. You stride angrily towards the girl and you pick her up from the floor. "Are you okay?"

Her coldness from before seems to have melted away. "U-Uh.. y-yeah..." Now she looks just like any other girl. "I-I'm okay..." She tries to take a step but it was too painful to even bend her knees.

She winces in pain as she mutters "Ouch..."

You knew you had to do something somehow, after all she can't walk.

As a man of action, you pick her up from the pavement. It was only fitting for someone who looked like a princess to be carried like one too.

"W-what are you doing!?" She shakes her arms and legs to try and get you down. "L-Let go of me!" Her cheeks start to turn red. "T-This is so embarrassing!"

"I'm only carrying you to where you want to go, it's nothing special... You don't have to be so embarrassed about it" You tell her with a straight face.

Finally she calms down. "I-It's not like I like this or anything okay! I-I'm just accepting your help..." She shows you the piece of paper. "Take me here... Baka..."

You glare back at her as you take a look at the address written on it. "You are going to my uncle's hotel too?" What a coincidence.

However she just gives you a confused stare. "Hotel? What are you talking about? That is a mental institution..."

Suddenly you feel an ominous feeling in your gut.

You try to forget about what she said. "She is probably just mistaken or something... right? haha..." You whisper to yourself.

Finally you get to the hotel, and to your relief it's still the same building from what you could vaguely remember of it from your childhood.
>>
File: kek.png (6 KB, 368x180) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
6 KB, 368x180
>>43963674
>people can't possibly agree on something i dont like
>>
File: samefag.png (19 KB, 713x230) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
19 KB, 713x230
>>43963674
here's your samefag
though the last 2 are someone's samefagging since there's only 6 posters
>>
File: Tsundere.jpg (213 KB, 542x800) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere.jpg
213 KB, 542x800
>>43963681
The beautiful backdrop of mountains covered in the morning fog provides the perfect scene for the beautiful architecture of the hotel. "See I told you it's still a hotel!" You smile as you turn to the girl you just carried.

"T-This can't be... did I make a mistake or something!?"

"By the way my name is Ichika, whats yours?" You try to introduce yourself again.

This time you were more successful. She shakes your hand and she says. "My name is Saya, t-thanks..."

After your introduction, the fog clears up enough for you to see a figure working on the flowers. "Hey! Look there's a hotel staff now! come on, have morning coffee or tea with me and my uncle Saya!"

You walk up to the hotel staff. "Hello!" It looks like they have started hiring younger folks at the hotel.

"H-Hello..." She whimpers, her eyes were filled with anxiety. What was she so scared of?

[ ] "Hey, the name is Ichika." It would be rude not to introduce yourself first.

[ ] "Can I speak with the owners of the hotel?"
>>
>>43963696
>[ ] "Hey, the name is Ichika." It would be rude not to introduce yourself first.
>>
>>43963696
>[X] "Hey, the name is Ichika." It would be rude not to introduce yourself first.
Clearly with this agent on our ass we can't do the train job. We'll keep this Ichika cover and use its similarity to our more known name as a "why would I call myself something so similar" angle.

Fortunately our uncle is one of the best fixers in the nation. He'll figure out something we can do to get off the radar so we can try for another big heist soon.
>>
>>43963696
>[ ] Pretend to pass out. Scry her aura.
>>
>>43963696
>[ ] Pretend to pass out. Scry her aura
>>
>>43963696
>[ ] Pretend to pass out. Scry her aura.
>>
>ITT: OP didn't want to run a quest, he wanted to write a waifu VN.
>>
>>43963696
>>[ ] Pretend to pass out. Scry her aura.
>>
File: Arrogant_Wan.gif (712 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
Arrogant_Wan.gif
712 KB, 500x513
>>43963759
>MFW you bitch when the QM indirectly says "Go fuck yourself" when you vote for a stupid ass custom choice
Get shit on.
>>
>>43963778
>QM wants to have waifushit quest #3,827 while multiple anons want to do something else
>QM samefags to continue his boring played-out-a-thousand-times narrative
>thread derails into shitposting
All we had to do was rob the damn train, OP.
>>
>>43963814
>being this entitled
Go run your own quest then shitbrain
>>
>>43963500
>"Au~"

If only there were an English equivalent for an exclamation of sudden pain, that conveniently sounded exactly the same as my anime sound effect. Oh well, better attain maximum Japanophile. Break out the bakas and honorifics, we're headed for ugu town.
>>
>>43963778
>/co/
hurhurhur

>>43963825
If the QM refuses to consider what the players want then the players have no reason to consider what the QM wants.
>>
>>43963825
Hey, OP here, no need to fight. I'll just run it at another board.
>>
>>43963857
Jii!~
>>
>>43963868
This post makes my kokoro go doki-doki
>>
>>43963340
What was the point of asking for a decision if you were just going to pick the choice you wanted?

Serious question.
>>
>>43963859
If the players take the quest in a direction the Qm doesn't want to write, the Qm can say no. It's not even three updates in and your shitposting. Stop being an entitled cunt.

>>43963863
If you do that the you're never going to get anywhere qm.
>>43963908
Notice there is no write in option. Go from there.
>>
>>43963696
>[X] "Hey, the name is Ichika." It would be rude not to introduce yourself first.
>>
>>43963696
>[ ] "Hey, the name is Ichika." It would be rude not to introduce yourself first.
>>
>>43963696
>>
>>43963908
>This is a modern day slice of life story.

>Well I want a crime drama, write that instead.

>But, I don't have any planning, preparation, or motivation to write anything in that genre.

>Well, that's too bad, do it anyway.

This is literally you.
>>
>>43964863
>Here are two options
>Despite the first poster picking option 1, I will ignore their post and pick the option I want to happen.

This is literally OP. He could have ignored the train robbery part completely, but to give multiple options and then ignore the "wrong" one makes him unfit as a QM.
>>
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>43963696
>>
>>43965870
It was one to one, he may have just flipped a coin or something. He's still a bitch for leaving at the first sign of trouble, I'm just pointing out that anyone buttmad about him not taking that particular writein is an ass.
>>
>>43963696
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.