[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bardbarian Quest 3.5 (Again): The Revivening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1438734621315.jpg (117 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
1438734621315.jpg
117 KB, 640x391
It's 10:30 at night, I have nothing better to do, and I kinda let this die last time. This will probs end in another thread death but I honestly don't give a shit anymore.

LAST TIME, ON BARDBARIAN QUEST:
-After your clan was attacked and the survivors either taken into slavery or scattered to the winds, you and your totally platonic bro no homo I swear Raiyal, you decided to go after the only clue you have: A mysterious note implying the orcs are heading to Krios.
-You and Raiyal decide to go into the deep woods to enlist the help of the elves.
-Along the way, you ran into Sanction a town that may or may not have been a concentration camp for Kender.
-Having never seen either kender or dwarves, you believe now that kender are in fact dwarves.
-You also kind of sort of committed genocide at Sanction before leaving.
-Now back on the road, you and Raiyal have decided to hunt in order to make pelts and clothing for the coming winter.
-While Raiyal left you behind to set up camp, you were beset by the bloody vision of a tiny creature.
-OP was a massive fag and abandoned quest

Previous threads:
Part 1: https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/post/41487110/
Part 2: https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41508802/
Part 3: https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41605757/
>>
>>43941195
You don't put up a fight and instead just wave Raiyal off. You'll be fine by yourself for a few hours. Nodding, Raiyal stalks off into the woods, and after a minute or so, you completely lose all trace of him.

After he leaves, you start doing as promised, gathering some firewood together and starting a simple fire before moving on to unpack your tent. It's a bit difficult to do so by yourself, but the strain keeps you grounded. Before long, you have everything set up just about the way you want it, and you settle in before the fire.

You think about the chain of events that led up to this, and reach into one of your pockets for the orc's tusks you'd been carrying around. Maybe you can make something out of them. Before you can decide what, though, your hands turn up empty. The tusks are missing.

"I don't think the magic worked." You start as a smallish creature appears before you, caked in dried blood.

>Scream.
>Flail wildly.
>Kick it.
>Write-in.
>>
>>43941274
>>kick it.
>>
>>43941274
>>Kick it.
>>
>>43941302
>>43941369
Writing.
>>
>>43941443
You give something of an undignified shout and scrabble back. Your boot flies out and makes solid contact with the demonic being and it goes flying with a pained squeak.

"Stay back, beast!" You shout at it and go for your sword, shakily drawing it. The creature groans and regains its footing before staring at you with tortured eyes.

"Mister Bard Hinral, it's me! Celia!" You let out a gasp and brandish your weapon at the dwarf. Surely this is your penance for slaughtering the village. The elders never spoke of spirits coming to haunt you after a raid!

"I ruined your dance," she tells you, looking back at you with great sorrow. "I moved even though you never said to get up, and now everyone's dead because of me."

As your wits return you just stare at her for a few moments before realizing that she's serious. She actually believed the bullshit you came up with.

"But Sanction's gone now and I can't stay there anymore. Can I come with you?"

>Hesitantly agree.
>Politely decline
>Hell no.
>Die Dwarf Scum
>Write in
>>
>>43941548
>>Hesitantly agree.
>>
>>43941548
>Die Dwarf Scum
>>
>>43941548
>>Die Dwarf Scum
>>
>>43941792
>>43941656
Roll dice+1d20+1
>>
Rolled 13 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>43941859
Roooolllin, rollin rollin
>>
>>43941971
I win.
>>
You're running this quest at a VERY weird time. NA is asleep (Won't stay up long since middle of the week) and EU is off to school/work.
>>
>>43942047
I realize this. I'll probably repost if the thread dies when human beings that are awake are actually alive. For the time being I was bored and then I remembered I did a quest thread many moons ago that I abandoned.
>>
>>43942071
You tusking tusker!! Proceed.
>>
Prod
>>
I don't know what you guys are waiting for. You still need to roll.
>>
Rolled 12 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>43948790

oops
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>43948790
No!!! Ok.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43948790
>>
>>43948845
>>43950918
>>43950072
Writing
>>
>>43951727
You remember the hardship you went through in town, but you also remember the guilt you felt after being responsible for the slaughter of the dwarves.

You're about to agree to let her come along and explain it to Raiyal later, when something catches your eyes. Clutched in her grubby dwarvish mitts are long, curved protrusions. It takes you a second before you come to a realization.

Those are tusks. Orc tusks. YOUR tusks. Perhaps if this wasn't the tenth attempt on your belongings while you are right in front of her, it would be different, but you go into something of a fury yourself. When you regain composure, Celia is run through the gut on your blade.

You unceremoniously let her drop to the ground, taking what's yours back and kicking the corpse far enough away that the sight of it doesn't bother you.

You sit there at camp and wait for Raiyal, finding some string and actually working on the necklace as you'd originally planned. It's easy enough work, but as the sun moves from afternoon to evening, your companion's absence starts to draw your notice.

>It's nearly winter, game is probably scarce. Keep waiting
>Look for him
>Find another way to distract yourself
>Write in
>>
>>43951979
>Look for him
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.