[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tank Witches of Orussia Quest #17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: The Kid.jpg (512 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
The Kid.jpg
512 KB, 1200x1200
PREVIOUSLY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Tank+Witches+of+Orussia

“What the fuck is that!?” screams Thorn.

“It’s a Super Pershing!” yells Rascal. The big fat gun barrel swivels around to Rascal, immediately picking up on her noise. “… and it’s about to kill me. RUN!” A loud buzzing noise pierces the air. As you grab Thorn who’s still caught under the rubble, you see the end of the barrel glow intensely red. Rascal, Greta, and Aurelia scatter.

“Guys!” you yell. They all look back.

“No!” Greta immediately runs over to you and bodyblocks you and Thorn. The Pershing fires. The bunker is blasted apart. Concrete and rebar are sent flying everywhere. Drones within a small radius are immediately disintegrated. You feel the hot warmth of fire all around you, washing around Greta’s shields. The Pershing steps back, turning its body down on you once again, trying to search for you all.

The three of you lie beneath a pile of snow and ice that had fallen upon you. Judging by the fact that you can feel all of your limbs be stung by searing heat, you’re fine. “Greta?” you whisper. “Are you okay?”

“As I’ll ever be,” she croaks, groaning as she lays on top of you two. “Thorn?”

“A-OK,” she mutters.

You blink. “Rascal and Aurelia! They-“ The Pershing shovels the snow off you, immediately locking its cannon onto you two. “Get her out now!” You and Greta grab Thorn hastily, then rip her right out of the rubble like a bandage. She yells in pain, one of her Strikers sparking and crackling. It’s been damaged severely. Thorn might just be out of this fight. Damn it, you need Thorn! You need everybody! Its turret swivels around to you, ready to fire again.

[1/2]
>>
>>43873814
[2/2]

Only for Rascal to jump onto the turret, screaming and firing point blank into the shell. Her shots go through, but the insides regenerate faster than she can damage it. Aurelia too tries to hop on, only to hang off the hull, kicking her legs in the air as she tries to get up.

“Greta, get Thorn to safety!” She nods, pulling Thorn deeper into the bunker. Another drone tries his luck on you. But you quickly smash him into the ground and blast him with a burst. The huge crater the six of you are in now is actually working in favor of you. The debris and rubble are sending the smaller drones into chokepoints, meaning they can only come in at most one or two at a time.

But there’s still this Pershing to deal with! With Rascal and Aurelia hanging off of him, you’re not sure…

> Blast away. You’re good at shooting. You hope.
> Jump after them. They’ve got the right idea!
> Tell them to get off! It’s dangerous!
> Other
>>
>>43873828
>> Jump after them. They’ve got the right idea!
>>
>>43873828
>>
>>43873828
> Blast away. You’re good at shooting. You hope
>>
File: F9F-2_VF-21_CVA-41.jpg (109 KB, 800x378) Image search: [Google]
F9F-2_VF-21_CVA-41.jpg
109 KB, 800x378
>>43873814

Hey GS I hate to interrupt your shit but what the fuck are these things?

On the end of the planes wings.
>>
>>43874401
Fuel tanks. If you're wondering, they're also permanently attached and apparently are very good for the Panther's roll rate. At least that's what the wiki tells me.
>>
>>43874436
Thank you.
>>
>>43873828
>> Blast away. You’re good at shooting. You hope.
>>

You run at the Pershing. The shot it fires flies right past you. Again it flies right into a group of drones, blasting them apart. You jump and grab the lower glacis by the smaller legs in front of it. It starts running around, skittering like a spider even with its gigantic size and with three witches now hanging off of it. “Rascal!” you yell as you climb up. She looks over at you. “Help Aurelia!” She looks back to see Aurelia losing her grasp. And to her credit, Rascal grabs her quickly and stops her from a nasty spill back onto the turf.

You throw yourself onto the top. The turret spins around, nearly clocking you with the barrel. Judging by the ambient heat from it, if you were to touch that gun you’d probably would get a very well-cooked hand out of it. Best to avoid that. It shakes and shivers around, trying to shake you three of it. You bite down onto the turret top. Green rivers of poison start shooting right into the tank. It buckles, buzzing and screeching loudly. Rascal suddenly loses her grip. “Ah!” You grab her before she flies right over the front. Those stampeding legs are going to crush you if you fall off!

This poison though isn’t acting fast enough. Aurelia steadies her grip onto the Pershing, then fires a point blank shot into the engine block. It goes right through, and immediately the wound is regenerated. “This thing is healing faster than we can hurt it!” yells Rascal.

[1/2]
>>
>>43874749
[2/2]

“You better hurt it a lot then because we need to stop it now!” you scream back. You fire a burst of Thompson SMG ammo into the turret. The shots all immediately regenerate before you can capitalize on it. Damn it! The one big drone this side of Orussia and it has to be the one that heals quick! You grab the turret again and bite down.

“What the hell are you doing!?” screams Rascal. You yell back at her, your message muffled by the noise and your own stiffness of mouth with this thing inside of you. “What!?”

You pull away. “I’m poisoning it!” You bite it again. This time, the green shots of poison continue to creep down the turret. The turret spins around, then suddenly stops, stiffening up. It’s as if something is jamming the traverse.

Greta bursts out from the lower parts of the bunker. “Have no fear, the Karlslander is here!” she yells. She charges the bolt on her great big gun.

> “Greta, wait, hold your fire!”
> “Fire away, Greta!”
> Other
>>
>>43874766
>> “Fire away, Greta!”
>>
>>43874766
> “Greta, wait, hold your fire!”
Uuuuuuh...
>>
>>43874766
> “Fire away, Greta!”
>>
>>43874766
>> “Fire away, Greta!”
>>
> “Fire away, Greta!”

“Greta!” The Pershing ducks down, nearly throwing you off. “Shoot!” you scream. “Shoot now!”

She raises her cannon, squinting. “Hold still!”

“What do you mean hold still!? How can you miss at this-“ Her shot rips right through the Pershing. Black shards and white mist spew right out of the massive opening. The Pershing whines, buckling over and smashing into the ground, its legs and body writhing in pain. This time, the wound slowly recovers. There’s a lot to regenerate after all that. “Now!” you drop off of him, as do Aurelia and Rascal. “Shoot it while it’s down!” The four of you let the big guy have it. Although Greta isn’t able to make a repeat performance, her shots still induce slow burning wounds into the Pershing. Maybe that poison is finally taking effect.

“Look out!” yells Rascal. She blasts down a drone about to charge into you. “I’ll lead the drones off, finish this bastard off!” She speeds past you three and starts around the crater, picking off drones squeezing through the debris. That just left the three of you heavy hitters.

But even with your intense barrage, the Pershing refuses to die. Not even the Sherman back at the hill was this determined. It stands up again, even when you shoot out a leg it still stands. “Get behind me!” yells Greta. You and Aurelia duck behind Greta as it fires back at you. The shot scorches the earth around you, but leaves Greta and everyone else unharmed. Powerful shields those are. “Agh, schiesse! Why can’t we kill it!?”

“It’s based off of a heavy tank! Neuroi are already hard to kill for regular people, what makes you think this would be any easier!?” yells Aurelia.

The Pershing shakes, wounded, but not defeated. It quickly grows a new pair of legs to replace the old ones. And that gaping hole that Greta punched into it has now fully healed over. Great, what to do…

> “Toss me!”
> “Drop those legs! We can hit it with everything we got!”
> “Aim for that gun! We can neuter the bastard!
> Other
>>
>>43875914
>> “Toss me!”
ANGRY SNEK GIRL TIME!
>>
>>43875914
> “Toss me!”
And not in a lewd way
>>
>>43875914
> “Toss me!”
This is a terrible idea for the record.
>>
>>43875914
> “Toss me!”
>>
>>43875914
>“Toss me!”
And please don't tell the Elf.
>>
> “Toss me!”

“Greta, Aurelia! Toss me!” They look at you like you’ve gone mad. “Toss me now!” you yell. Without another word, they grab your arms and legs. With a heave-ho, you’re thrown into the air. The Pershing’s gun looks up at you, intending to snipe you out of the sky. Okay, this was a bad idea. The shot pierces the air, missing. Okay, this was a great idea! You smack right into the top of the hull and bite down on the turret again. The Pershing rumbles, shrieking in pain as it runs into one corner of the crater.

“We gotta help her!” yells Aurelia. “Fire you lazy pig!” Greta glares at Aurelia, then fires again at the Pershing. The two of them pelt the Pershing with powerful and accurate rifle fire. They’re sharp enough not to hit you while you hang on for dear life. Your teeth are feeling a little sore too, hopefully you’ll get some good dental work done when this is over. A shot rips right through a leg, dropping the Pershing to the ground. “We got it!”

“Kill him!” Greta runs up and smashes the hull with the butt of her rifle. Aurelia rolls her eyes, intending to fire again, only to find her weapon to be dry. She immediately charges in and does what Greta does. They smash apart the legs and the hull. The regeneration is no longer quick or even perfect. It’s not even happening at all now.

[1/2]
>>
>>43877351
[2/2]

“You can let go now!” Aurelia calls. You pull your mouth away and spit out some black tar and axle grease. Yuck. You grab your Thompson and spray what’s left of your ammunition right into the Pershing. It cries, dying underneath your attacks. Its legs scrunch up, and the hull contorts and snaps in many places before it finally dies. You’ve killed yourself a Super Pershing! Yes!

Rascal comes over. “The drones are retreating!” she yells. What? All four of you quickly run up to the lip of the crater. And right there, you see the last of the drones running away from the bunker, heading west. You see the faint dots in the horizon, Air Witches bombing them to Kingdom Come. “We did it!” Aurelia and Greta jump up, cheering and hugging each other.

> “Goddamn it, they’re getting away! After them!”
> “We did it! We really did it!”
> “That’s right, run you little pussies!”
> Other
>>
>>43877373
>>
>>43877373
>> “We did it! We really did it!”
>> “That’s right, run you little pussies!”
>>
>>43877373

Command isn't going to believe we bit a Neuroi to death.
>>
>>43877373
>>
>>43877418
Snake gonna snake
>>
>>43877373
>>
>>43877373

>>

You leap into the air, throwing your hands up. “We did it! We really did it! By the grace of God, we did it! Wooohooo!” You take Greta and Aurelia in one big tight hug. “Oh, you beautiful bastards I love you!” You kiss them both sloppily on the cheek. “Mwah! Mwah! Oh you lovely little ladies! You came through for me!” You grab Rascal and give her one on the cheek as well. “You too Rascal! I love you! Haha!” You shake them around.

As embarrassing as this might seem to others, you don’t care. You’ve won the day.

-

-

Colonel Hessler is debriefing you in the ruins of the old bunker. The five of you stand before her, your uniforms ruined, your Strikers scorched and damaged, your skin bruised and cut and bloodied by the battle. But you could not be happier. “So, you poisoned this Pershing to death. Interesting.” She scratches her chin, pensive. “This is not the most conventional witch power we have seen yet, but I suppose these are interesting times. And that means the unconventional will make itself known.”

You nod. “Yeah, well, I couldn’t have done it without my girls.” They all smile at you, happily, then look back at Hessler.

“Yes, yes.” Hessler pats you on the head. You giggle, blushing intensely at her touch. Aw, she thinks you’re a kid. Wait. No. You’re not a kid, come on! “I will put you in for a medal and immediate reassignment to the frontline. We will need more witches of your caliber very soon, Sergeant.”

[1/2]
>>
>>43879129
[2/2]

Rascal raises her hand. “So what’s going to happen now? We just beat the Hive’s biggest army back to wherever they came from. The war over?” Please say no please say no please say no.

“You have destroyed one of their premier aces, and destroyed quite a bit of their materiel as well. They must have been banking a lot on a surprise assault crippling our offensive into the Orussian heartland.” She crosses her arms, looking down on you in particular. “Sergeant. You have quite possibly singlehandedly saved the war effort for us.” You grin widely. “I must say congratulations, and we are all in your debt.”

> “Ah, it was nothing.”
> “Damn right! They didn’t know what hit them!”
> “So what type of medal am I getting? Medal of Honor? Another Iron Cross perhaps?”
> Other
>>
>>43879161
>> “Ah, it was nothing.”
>> “So what type of medal am I getting? Medal of Honor? Another Iron Cross perhaps?”
In a total "it was nothing, but I'm totally getting tons of medals for this" way.
>>
>>43879161
> “Damn right! They didn’t know what hit them!”
>>
>>43879268
Oh, and don't forget to get our subordinates medals. They deserve them, big time.
>>
>>43879161
> “Ah, it was nothing.”
Kid just doing her job!
>>
>>43879161
> “Ah, it was nothing.”
>>
>>43879161
>> “Ah, it was nothing.”
>>
>>43879161
>> “Damn right! They didn’t know what hit them!”
>>
>>43879161
>“Ah, it was nothing.”
So many medals they won't fit on the chest. Requisition upgraded cup size.
>>
> “Ah, it was nothing.”

You try to hide your enthusiasm for getting medals. “Ah, it was nothing, Colonel. I tell you something. It was all my girls, I just put them right where they needed to be, they did all of the work.”

Greta points to you, confused. “But you bit the Super Pershing.”

“… yeah,” you mutter modestly. Colonel Hessler continues to look down on you. “Well, Colonel, I mean, er. Yeah, that was me as you know. But really, honestly, it was nothing to us. I’ve trained my girls well with the thanks of Thorn and I hope you have more in the future for us.”

“We may, but hopefully in the future we may not,” she says. “You’ve dealt a crippling blow to the Neuroi today, and we hope that this failed assault will mean that they will never regain the initiative against us in the field of battle. We will always be on the attack from here on out.” She places her hand on your shoulder, smiling. “I’d invite you to drink wine with me but uh…” She looks at your girls, then glances back to you. “Well, you know. I will leave you with your girls for now. Report to me in the morning after you’ve cleaned yourselves up and sorted out your equipment.” She nods to you, then clicks her heels and salutes. You all salute back, proudly. With that, she leaves you to speak with your girls.

[1/2]
>>
>>43880690
[2/2]

“That was great!” you yell, happily grabbing Thorn’s hands and looking up to her. “You were amazing, Thorn!” She rolls her eyes. She was out for most of it, but she was still an important part of the battle. “You were all amazing! This is so… AAAHHH!” Your scream surprises them. It’s just really a random scream of joy if you’re honest. “Oh by the grace of God! We did it! We all survived!”

“Yeah, yeah…” Thorn hisses a bit in pain, holding her leg. “You all don’t look too bad yourselves. Aurelia, I’m surprised that the shield never generating above your waist hasn’t come into play yet.”

She holds up her ruined blouse, pouting. “It did.” The four of you laugh a little at her expense.

“Ha!” Greta hugs you from behind, grinning wildly. “We must celebrate our victory! What shall we do!?”

> “Go repair our Strikers and repaint them and polish them! … yay!”
> “Find some wine and get smashed!”
> “I don’t know!”
> Other
>>
>>43880715
>> “Go repair our Strikers and repaint them and polish them! … yay!”
>>
>>43880715
Appeal to the masses
>>
>>43880715
>“Find some wine and get smashed!”
Positive results last time.
>>
>>43880715
>>
>>43880715
>>
>>43880715
>“Go repair our Strikers and repaint them and polish them! … yay!”
>>

“We go repair our Strikers and repaint them and polish them!” You throw a pair of fists into the air, grinning wildly. The way your fellow squadmates look at you however appears to dampen your mood a bit. “Erm. Yay?”

Greta laughs loudly, slapping you on the back. “Alright, I’ll get some paint! Meet me by the Strikers, girls!” She jumps up out of the crater, whistling a Karlslander military march to herself. Well, at least Greta seems to be on board with it. Come on, painting and polishing things can be fun! You just have to make it a game of sorts! You smile, looking at everyone else.

“Eh…” Thorn shrugs, giving you a warm smile. “Sure, why not, Kid.”

“I was meaning to give my Striker a new coat of paint anyway,” says Aurelia. “Fine idea to cool us down.”

Rascal shrugs. “I’m just going to sleep.” She tries to walk away, only for Thorn to grab her by the collar and stop her. “… or I’ll go to sleep after I finish working.” She sighs, frustrated.

“Don’t worry, Rascal.” Thorn pulls her close, hugging her from behind like a teddy bear. “It won’t be too long. We’ll get our Strikers nice and presentable for when the Kid gets her new medal, aye?” You smile, you suddenly remember that Hessler is putting you in for one! Oh you hope it’s something shiny, something illustrious, something glorious! The four of you start climbing up out of the crater. “And hey, look on the bright side! After a performance like this, we get some actual needed rest.”

Rascal rolls her eyes. “Can this war end yet?”

“Not on my watch,” you say.
>>
>>43882163
No alcohol? Kid really is no fun!
>>
>>43882163
That's it for tonight's chapter of Tank Witches of Orussia. Felt a bit tired for most of today so sorry if things were extremely slow. Tomorrow however will be a chapter of Star Wars: Fortune Hunter so look forward to that. Hope you all enjoyed.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>43882206
Thanks for running, boss.
>>
>>43882206
Thanks for running!
>>
>>43882206
Thanks for the thread!
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.