[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jedi Apprentice Quest #5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: JAQ logo.jpg (3 MB, 3354x2568) Image search: [Google]
JAQ logo.jpg
3 MB, 3354x2568
Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43832922/
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Jedi%20Apprentice%20Quest
Rules: http://pastebin.com/FJsMDVWC
Force Points: http://pastebin.com/7h9YUUPM
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/LkCCDnTZ
Character Bios: http://pastebin.com/7t4BWuMt
Force Points: 3
Twitter: @Eail4

It's been two days since you came to the Academy, forever altering your life and the path it's going to take. In the past 48 standard you've learned quite a bit about yourself, made a fairly interesting friend in the daughter of a Sith Lord, impressed at least one member of the Jedi Council, and even picked up a rather interesting little training saber that most others shy away from. Renari told you that the dueling saber isn't a popular choice for many Jedi or Sith, at least as far as her memory goes, because of how unique it is in the subtle differences to properly use it. Not many people using one, or the Form that it's most commonly associated with though, that can give you an advantage.
>>
File: Lewd Tikran.jpg (169 KB, 900x1083) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Tikran.jpg
169 KB, 900x1083
>>43860904
You still haven't actually spent a night in your own room since you got here, only stopping by to pick up the outfit that was waiting for you. The street clothes you came here in are nice, and you aren't giving them up, but Master Tikran was rather adament that you at least try to blend in a little bit, rather than going full force with how... 'unique' you are compared to the rest of the students at the Academy. Really though the woman has been a great help to you, she's not officially taken you on as her Apprentice, but she's been the Master you've so far spent the most time with.

Currently the two of you are walking together through the halls of the main building of the Academy, having just finished a session of meditation practice in the library, a skill that she had told you would be vital if you were going to have full control of yourself. It's something you're slightly having trouble with, letting your mind relax enough to the point where you can simply surrender yourself to the Force and all, but the Togruta woman says you're making good progress.

"Tell me, Zev." She starts speaking as you round a corner "What do you believe is your greatest advantage when you're forced into combat?"

>My Strength
>My Cunning Mind
>My Speed
>My Instinct
>My Willingness To Fight Dirty And Break Rules
>Write in
>>
>>43860933
>My inability to adhere to the expectations of my opponents.
>>
>>43860933
>>My Cunning Mind
>>
>>43860933
>>My Willingness To Fight Dirty And Break Rules
>>
>>43860933
>My Cunning Mind
>The advavtages my past bring me
>>
>>43860933
>My Cunning Mind

Did we get our blaster back yet?
>>
>>43860933
>>
>>43860933
gotta be honest, most of the time when we fight, we fight dirty. And when I mean dirty, I mean all kinds of dirty.
>>
>>43860933

We ain't book-smart, but we're fucking clever
>>
>>43860976
Probably just re-phrase that to "Ability to not adhere to anyone's expectations"
>>
>>43861026
Chibs!

Do we have Rena art yet?
>>
>>43860933
>My Cunning Mind
>>
>>43860933
>>
Combo of Cunning Mind and Dirty Fighting work well for you guys? I can see both easily being applicable here
>>
>>43861051
I have an idea floating in my head, haven't started on it.
Zev goes 'boop' on Rena's nose during their spar.
>>
>>43861136
The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.
>>
>>43861155
I want it
>>
>>43860933
>My Cunning Linguistics
>>
"I'm not that book smart, but I'm clever, I can think on my feet and react to situations quickly, I'm good at using my head." You say in reply to Tikran, before a sly little grin starts to etch it's way onto your face. "But that's not all, I fight dirty and break rules. I do whatever I have to in order to come out of a situation, risks be damned... still want my blaste back by the way." Adding that onto the end, since you figure that it can't hurt to bring it up once more, since they still haven't given it back.

Master Tikran lightly laughs at your answer, reachin over and giving you a pat on the head... kind of awkward considering you're an adult and all but hey, affection, that thing you've been starved of your entire life! "Just the sort of answer I expected from you, my almost-apprentice. You don't follow rules very well, you're a dirty fighter, and you'll do what it takes to win. You're going to be a terrible Jedi." The woman only continues to smile at you as she says that.

"And that's why I'm going to make you into the best Jedi, Zev, because the Galaxy isn't prepared for one like you."

>"You really believe in me that much?"
>"Terrible Jedi?"
>"Best Jedi?"
>"Thank you Master"
>Write in
>>
>>43860933
>>Write in
My abilitie to not devourer you with my eyes as you use this provocative clothes...
>>
>>43861290
>Aren't I already the best Jedi?
I think we may have made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>43861290
>>"You really believe in me that much?"
We're not used to positive feedback of any kind.
>>
>>43861290
>"Terrible Jedi?"
>"Best Jedi?"
>>
>>43861290
>If I'm a terrible Jedi, does that make you an even worse Master for encouraging me?
>>
>>43861290
>"You really believe in me that much?
>>
>>43861290
>>
>>43861290
>>
>>43861290
>>
>>43861290
>Write in
>If you say 'Terrible Jedi', you mean interesting right?
we got a headpat from our master. life complete.
>>
>>43861290
We gonna be Han Solo with a lightsaber.
>>
>>43861290
>Oh, wow, did anyone else feel a draft?
>Nervousheavylaugh.png
>>
>>43861372
Why not Han Solo with a blaster AND a lightsaber?
>>
>>43861367
If we fuck her, that's like having sex with our Mom!
>>
>>43861290
>"Thank you Master"
Or is it Mistress? (Hint hint)
>>
>>43861445
OH MAN
DO IT
Just call her specifically Mistress. This is something we should do!
>>
Voting Called. Start thinking about Form stuff once again!

Reposting this thing someone made from last thread

Makashi+Ataru= Highly mobile single target duelist. Can change position, leap around etc. all while keeping focus and control of his target through distant and precise Makashi strikes.

Makshi+Soresu= Master of control and defense, can keep an opposing saber wielder at bay with ease and can put up a good ranged defense too. This would be a full turtle combo here.

Makashi+Djem So= Quick control of form 2 laced with random hard hitting strikes of Djem So. Great for catching opposing duelists off guard with light attacks and sudden power attacks or vice versa.

Makashi+Niman= Very moderate form, no real advantages in physical defense or attack. The advantage is a more focus on the use of force powers while dueling. Combined with Makashi we could easily make an opponent slip up with a pull or push that we could take quick advantage of with our form 2 style.
>>
>>43861489
>>43861445
You guys really are the worst jedi.
>>
>>43861445
+1
>>
>>43861497
Eail.. This >>43861445
>>
>>43861497
Makashi+Ataru seems like our style. Bounce around, drawing our opponents into favorable conditions while wearing them down with constant, mobile attacks.
>>
File: Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance_1325.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance_1325.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>43861445
>>43861489
>>43861506
>>43861530
You guys are killing me here.
>>
>>43861497
>Makshi+Soresu= Master of control and defense, can keep an opposing saber wielder at bay with ease and can put up a good ranged defense too. This would be a full turtle combo here.

best way to troll our opponents into slipping up
>>
>>43861497
Needs more Juyo.
>>
>>43861445
Do eet!!!
>>
>>43861566
i agreed with you and your doubles.
>>
>>43861497
I'm thinking Makashi+Niman, allows us to pull off lots of force shenanigans like sudden pants dropping or cape flipping.
>>
>>43861497
Makashi + Ataru definitely seems the best choice.
>>
>>43861497
I'm leaning towards makashi+ataru right now
>>
>>43861497
>Makashi+Niman

So far theres been a definite focus on force douchery in his fights.
>>
>>43861497
Oh you, you saved my post and everything. :D

I vote Makashi+Ataru as well, though I;d like to learn the basics of Djem So so we can add that to our arsenal.
>>
>>43861645
>>43861719
You guys do remember literally every Niman practicioner, even the Masters, died on Geonosis right?

It's a shit form for Librarians and Diplomats
>>
>>43861497
I like Makashi+Djem So.
Seems like a fun style.
>>
>>43861497
How bout Makashi+Djem So+Juyo+Ataru+Soresu? Just try all the forms? Troll everyone ever!!
>>
"Now when you say terrible Jedi, you really just mean interesting, right?" You ask, shooting Tikran a grin, even as you feel somewhat funny after registering what she just said to you. That was praise, actual praise for you, that's not something you're used to. Nar Shadda isn't the kind of home where you're going to find people that are eager to help you out, let alone even give you a 'good job' when you actually do something to assist them.

"Perhaps, you are quite the interesting Apprentice after all. I can't say we've had one quite like you so long as I've been a Jedi." Tikran replies.

There she goes again...

Rubbing at the back of your neck, you look away from the woman for a few moments before speaking "You uh... you really believe in me that much? That I can be a great Jedi?" You ask, sounding much more calm and reserved than you normally do when speaking. Somethingin your eyes is betraying how you feel as well, likely showing how important something like this actually is to you.

"As I said Zev, you won't just be a great Jedi, I'll help you become the best Jedi." She's still just giving you that warm smile... it makes you feel nice.

"Thank you... Mistress." Giving her a wink at the last word to show that you're playing around. It seems to amuse the older woman quite a bit with the way she lightly laughs, which is good, don't want to be annoying the Master before she's technically your Master after all, that wouldn't be very good.

"Another question Zev, how do you view the Force as part of your style, from what you know so far. Any ideas how you might like to develop yourself?"

>A weapon, to help me take out foes quickly
>An Enhancer, make myself faster and stronger
>A Tool, to confuse and weaken
>Write in
>>
>>43861763
your point?
>>
>>43861497
>Makashi+Ataru
This.
>>
>>43861860
>>A Tool, to confuse and weaken

Because fucking with our enemies is the best use of the Force since Force Lightning.
>>
>>43861860
>>Write in
A thing, that does stuff!
>>
>>43861860
>>
>>43861846
We should try to learn the basics of all if possible. If anyone read the RoTS novelization that's how Obi-Wan and Anakin were able to end up turning the tables on Dooku. They faked him out fighting in two different forms each before he was tired out then switched to their primary forms to put him against the rails. Because he was tired after he removed Obi from the fight, Anakins hard Djem So attacks were able to break through his tiring Makashi defense.
>>
>>43861860
>>An Enhancer, make myself faster and stronger

Makashi users need to be fast.

Makashi lacks Kinetic power.

Making ourselves stronger and faster makes Makashi all the better.
>>
>>43861860
>A neat gimmick that's a Jedi's main trick of their trade.
>>
>>43861860
I mean do you even pay attention? This shoulda been a no brainer.
>>
>>43861860
>>
>>43861860
Have you ever played KOTOR? Force speed is OP as fuck
>>
>>43861860
>>
>>43861860

We can already kinda grasp Force Speed, I see no reason to slow our development.
Inb4 flash steps
>>
>>43861860
>Write in
"It's instinct. Something I use without meaning to or understanding."
>>
>>43861860
>>
>>43861860
>which is good, don't want to be annoying the Master before she's technically your Master after all, that wouldn't be very good.

Zev isn't this considerate.

I'm calling force manipulating bullshit. She's messing with our head.
>>
>>43861860
>>
File: 1448357617937.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1448357617937.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>>43861497
>Makshi+Soresu= Master of control and defense, can keep an opposing saber wielder at bay with ease and can put up a good ranged defense too. This would be a full turtle combo here.

All the saber powers of Kenobi and Dooku combined? What's not to like?
>>
>>43861860

>>43861887
>>43861901
>>43861931
>>43861939
What kinda shit would this even be for Force Powers?

Just throwing stuff around, subtle mind tricks, things like that?
>>
>>43861860
With maybe a touch of the confusion one
>>
>>43861860
>An Enhancer, make myself faster and stronger.
>>
>>43861978
We should get red lightsabers. Just to be even more of a worse Jedi.
>>
>>43862030
I'm more partial to yellow.
>>
>>43861860

That stuff combined with Makashi and Ataru is gonna be GOAT

>>43862041
Our dueling saber is yellow isn't it?
>>
>>43862030
>>43862057
>>43862041

How about pink/magenta?
>>
>>43862041
I mean, everyone knows yellow/gold a best
>>
>>43862062
Naw nigga, dark purple
>>
>>43862062
If we're doing that we might as well go full snowflake and go silver/gold/white/black or something.
>>
>>43861860
enhancer, keep going with face speed and whatnot.

we got our pocket sand untill we master force trip.
>>
>>43861763
It does lead towards twin Saber combat, but I want that only because I'm a nerd who has unrealistic emotional expectations of it rather than logical ones from what I actually know about swordsmanship.
>>
File: Darksaber.jpg (29 KB, 504x376) Image search: [Google]
Darksaber.jpg
29 KB, 504x376
>>43862087
DID SOMEONE SAY BLACK LIGHTSABER

Also calling the vote, counting now
>>
>>43861860
The force is whatever it needs to be. Depends on the situation.
>>
>>43861860
>>
File: Assajj_concept-art.jpg (677 KB, 1296x1728) Image search: [Google]
Assajj_concept-art.jpg
677 KB, 1296x1728
>>43862030

I'm like green or yellow myself. Purple's good, too, if we want to match with Renari.

Red lightsabers are typical of the Sith because they're synthesized rather than harvested.
>>
File: StarkillerLightsaberConceptArt.jpg (50 KB, 1313x460) Image search: [Google]
StarkillerLightsaberConceptArt.jpg
50 KB, 1313x460
SILVER
>>
Orange is a good colour.
>>
Can we get Pink?
>>
>Constant talk of playing mindtricks and pranking people one thread ago
>Next thread TRICKS? THATS GAY FORCE IS FOR SUPER SPEED!
>>
>>43861987
Sith assassin, shadow jedi skills, makes you invisible confuse other senses etc..
>>
>>43862168
that's /tg/. Also I smells a samefag in that vote.
>>
>>43862194
>My option didn't win, must be a samefag
>>
>>43862168
Mindtricks and pranks only get you so far in duels, methinks.
>>
>>43862140
Mein negger
>>
>>43862168
Yea, I'm quite disappointing as well, Zev really hasnt been doing much with the force, but what hes been doing its about fucking with people so they let their guard down.
>>
>>43861860
>>
>>43862215
True, but they're amazing for doing literally everything else.
>>
>>43862168
cry more fag
>>
>>43862226
I mean, it's not as though this has locked you out of anything so far as getting new powers.

Zev is still a new guy after all, his opinions can change.

On top of that I'm doing a bit of both here
>>
>>43862238
Good, compromise is always the best option.
>>
>>43862246
Moderation in some things after all.
>>
>>43862249
Might I inquire to why?
>>43862246
Agree, its the best way to do things.
>>
>>43862249
It's harder to boop if you're using both hands.
>>
>>43862249
Sorry, but we voted to use a single regular lightsaber, sometimes with a funny grip, on several occasions. If you can let go of this, you might have a better time.
>>
i'd like a purple one but i also think that we should collect the lightsaber of any enemy we manage to defeat. spare parts/sabers are always good to have just in case
>>
>>43862381
I like Orange. Also, are we using synthetic crystals or organic crystals?
>>
File: Makashi1.jpg (144 KB, 636x387) Image search: [Google]
Makashi1.jpg
144 KB, 636x387
"I see it as two primary things, up until now I've used it mostly to trick people during a fight, confuse and mess with them. I've got an advantage they don't have, so it's best to use it rather than trying to hold onto it as a secret. After our spar a few days ago though, I've been experimenting with using Force Speed to help myself in training. Just picking up the basics of Makashi I can see that it's the sort of form that can go really well with that sort of power." You give your answer to the woman.

"Interesting... you'll certainly make an excellent duelist if that's the case. Utilizing the Force to enhance yourself is a common tactic among less mobile or weaker races, but with a strapping young man like yourself, you can end up quite the force to be reckoned with. I'll make sure to incorporate that into your training." Tikran replies.

After she finishes speaking, the Togruta lets out a light hum, looking to the ceiling as she appears to be in thought.

"You should be trained in Ataru, to supplement your Makashi style. Combine the fluid acrobatics of Ataru with the speed and precision of Makashi, along with enhancing yourself through the Force, even an enemy that has more training than you would be hesitant to engage in one on one combat." She taps her cheek a few times

"Soresu would be a wise idea as well, in the event that you're outmatched by a foe's brute strength, or superior skill. Combine the defense of Soresu with the control of Makashi, and you could keep your foe at bay for quite a while, it will help shore up the weakness Makashi has against blaster fire ."

It really seems like she's putting quite a bit of thought into how you shoud be trained, for not knowing you for very long, Tikran sure is taking this seriously.

>"How do you think we should start?"
>"What's Renari going to be trained in?"
>"What's your speciality Master?"
>"Am I going to learn more Force Techniques soon?"
>"Can a Jedi have more than one lightsaber?"
>Write in
>>
>>43862407
I would guess organic. I dunno, depends on how scarce they are.
>>
File: 1448357666256.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1448357666256.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>>43862407

It might be easier for us to get an organic crystal. Unless Renari can hook us up with some synthetic crystals, it's unlikely we'll be able to use a red lightsaber until we kill a Sith, break down his lightsaber, and use his crystal.

Or we could do what >>43862381 suggested and pull a Grievous, with a trophy wall set up in our quarters at the Temple.
>>
>>43862444
>"What's your specialty Mistress?"
>>
Raises out of the pits of the Dark side

IT IS I, SALT MIND. How are you Eail?

>>43862444
>What's your speciality Master?
>Can a jedi have more then JUST a lightsaber? -Blaster ;D-
>What's Renari going to be trained in.
>>
>>43862444
>What's your specialty, Master?
>How do you think we should start?
>>
>>43862444
>>
>>43862444
>"What's your specialty Mistress?"
>>
>>43862484
Damn, I thought you weren't coming back.
>>
>>43862444
>>Write in
i'd like to incorporate my blaster into my technique as well
>>
>>43862444
>>
File: 1446825797977.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446825797977.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>43862444
>>"How do you think we should start?"

What Renari's gonna be trained in is her business--we can always ask her later.
>>
>>43862444
>"Am I going to learn more Force Techniques soon?"

As much as I want to look out for Sith qt's interests Tikran hasn't even fully committed herself to being our instructor yet, much less the refugee's.
>>
>>43862477
>>43862495
>>43862503
>>43862505
"Speciality" is an actual word in the Star Wars universe, it's fine.
>>
>>43862444
Don't forget about Renari!
>>
>>43862444
>>"What's your specialty Master?"
>>
>>43862444
I wanna incorporate my blaster into my fighting style too
>>
>>43862444
>>"What's your speciality Mistress?"
>>
>>43862547

Also this. Along with pocket sand, Force Disrobe, and generally acting like Loki in Jedi robes.
>>
>>43862476
>trophy wall
The thought gets me kinda aroused desu
>>
>>43862505
>>43862477
>>43862552

I love you guys.
>>
>>43862444
>>43862547
+1
>>
>>43862444
>>
>>43862444
+ 1 for using mistress
>>
>>43862569
huh, to be honest wordfilters to desu, didn't know that
>>
>>43862547
So would that make us a musketeer, or a bloodborne hunter?
>>
>>43862528
I didn't notice it was spelled like that. I never knew why Obi-Wan said that either. Good to know.
>>
>>43862667
Only a Sith deals in proper grammar
>>
>>43862628
>Jedi musketeer
I'm imagining the Oliver Platt one from Disney as our hero. It fits all too well.
>>
>>43862528
It's an actual word in the real world too.
>>
>>43862741
I have brought correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure to my new essay.
>>
>>43862628
>or a bloodborne hunter
>Reiterpallash-saber with a blaster instead of a flintlock
>>
"Where do you think my training should start?" You ask, wondering if the woman has already prepared things to the extent that she knows how she's going to begin training you.

"You'll be able to skip past a few of the more basic classes in regards to handling a lightsaber and starting to use The Force, they're more for the Younglings, rather than more prepared students with experience such as yourself. Soon enough you'll begin classes on more traditional education topics, history, politics, general things such as that." She replies, not really answering the question so far as the two of you working together would be concerned. "For my training you though? We'll set the ground work for your Makashi, it will be the main focus of your style after all, once that's been completed, Ataru will follow as well."

"What form do you prefer Mistress?" The question gets you a grin from the woman.

"Ataru is my primary style, which is why I'm well suited to teach it to you. I have levels of mastery of all the Forms, so don't worry Zev, I can still teach you Makashi as well. It couldn't hurt to speak to a Master that has it as their primary form though."

"Will I be learning more Force Techniques soon?" The next question comes.

"Patience, my almost-apprentice. You'll learn more soon enough, first and foremost you'll need to be taught sensing. Being able to reach out to the world around you, feel the people, it's going to be an important skill to develop. After that... perhaps we'll have you start working on Force Barrier, since you're going to be a duelist, it should help you defend yourself against force powers from a foe with much more ease."

Looking you up and down, she smiles. "I can sense curiosity in you now. What do you wish to ask Zev?"

>CONT
>>
>>43863098
"Renari... if you train her too... what will she be learning?" You ask, wondering what the woman might have in mind for your friend.

"I believe she's an excellent fit for Form V, Shien and Djem So, along with training in Ataru. That combination will leave her very strong in direct combat, it suits her, I would say."

"Can a Jedi have more than one lightsaber? I figure having a basic one along with the dueling one I wanted to have could be a good idea." Your hand idly moving down to your belt to find the two training sabers you're wearing.

"There's no rule that says you can't, I'd suggest it in fact, always good to have a plan B in case something goes wrong." A nod from Tikran following up what she says.

The two of you are once more coming upon the training facility you and Renari used several days ago. Entering it, Tikran moves off to the side, tapping away at the console that controls the training droids located in the arena. "We're going to be going over Makashi today again Zev, ready your training lightsaber, and step into the ring once you're ready." She instructs you.

>Step into the ring.
>Ask Tikran a question
>Write in
>>
>>43863119
>Step into the ring.
>>
>>43863119
>Ask Tikran a question while getting into the ring
>Are blasters ever built into Sabers?
>>
>>43863119
>Step into the ring.
>>
>>43863119
>>Step into the ring.
Let's learn and not eat through force points like candy
>>
>>43863119
>>Write in
ask bout incorporating a blaster in our training
>>
>>43863119
>Step into the ring.
>>
>>43863119
>Step into the ring.
>>
>>43863119
>Step into the ring.
>>
>>43863119

>>43863139

Ugh get that gunblade shit out of here.
>>
>>43863139
No.
>>
>>43863119
>>Step into the ring.

Salute you opponent, Zev! If this is to be a formal match, we should start it formally.
>>
>>43863119
>Step into the ring.
Ask, "Are there different ways of training for each style?"
>>
>>43863201
I'm pretty sure we're fighting training droids right now
>>
>>43863201
>Salute you opponent, Zev! If this is to be a formal match, we should start it formally.
>Salute you opponent
>Salute

That's a funny way of spelling 'Seduce'.
>>
>>43863191
>>43863170
I'm sorry but the other thread made a good point, No sith/jedi would expect that shit and if it saves our god damn life its worth it.
>>
>>43863232
Yeah but it's stupid. Just have a damn blaster.
And I don't think you could combine a lightsaber and blaster into anything that wasn't bulky and awkward to hold.

Gunblades are shit, just like everything you suggest.
>>
>>43863232

It'd make the saber hilt too big to even grasp properly, for one. You're adding a fully-functioning blaster in there.
>>
>>43863232
If you added in a blaster, it'd probably beef up the saber and might make it harder to wield. Plus, it won't look too normal, and I'd bet a Sith fighting us one on one would take the time to look us over and notice that.
>>
>>43863119
>Step into the ring.
So will we use force clothe rip on our master?
>>
>>43863292
lets do it in the middle of the fight at the 3rd round, she might expect us to use it in the beginning.
>>
File: Ezra_lightsaber.png (97 KB, 338x477) Image search: [Google]
Ezra_lightsaber.png
97 KB, 338x477
>>43863268
>And I don't think you could combine a lightsaber and blaster into anything that wasn't bulky and awkward to hold.
The Lightsaber from Rebels is a Blaster/Lightsaber Hybrid.
>>
>>43863292

We can try it at some point but I highly doubt it'll work. Even if it fails we can just hold out hope for a "my, my" reaction and then it's all worth it.

>>43863330

That's going to surprise mooks, but not Sith. They'll take one look at that mammoth saber hilt and know something's up.
>>
>>43863330
That sure does look bulky and awkward to hold.
>>
>>43863277
>>43863285
Honestly fair enough. I figured it would atleast be a one time shot at the least. I'll drop it.

>>43863330
Holy fuck that is horrible. Never mind. How did that even work?

>>43863268
>Everything you suggested is shit
FEED ME MORE ANON.
>>
Pulling the dueling saber free from your belt, you give it a few twirls, using the dexterity of your fingers to good use in showing off as you walk towards the ring. "Quick question Master." You say, finally palming the lightsaber as you should, feeling the cool metal against your hand. "Can I incorporate a blaster into my style? It'd be another surprise that an opponent wouldn't be expecting after all." 'Course, that actually requires you either getting your blaster back, or managing to get your hands on another one .

"We shall see. Let's stick to the basics for now, before we start adding anything extra onto your plate. I wouldn't want to overwhelm you right at the start after all Zev." Shooting you a smile before she presses one final button, and a training droid comes from a hatch in the wall.

"This one is set to a higher difficulty level than you're used to, but I want to see if you can manage to handle it right now. If not, we can go back down a bit until you're ready." She says as the droid ignites it's training blade, a blue hue illuminating it's metal frame.

Igniting your saber as well, you give a quick Makashi salute with the yellow blade.

"Begin!"

>Zev attack!
>Zev Defense!
>Ask Tikran for advice
>Write in
>>
>>43863330
That lightsaber design is atrocious for a Makashi user.
>>
File: I wet myself face.png (2 MB, 1596x867) Image search: [Google]
I wet myself face.png
2 MB, 1596x867
>>43863324
>>43863352
Fuck yeah let's do it!
>>
>>43863422
>>Write in
Zev Spin!
>>
>>43863422
>Zev attack!
>>
>>43863422
>>Zev attack!
>>
>>43863422
>>Zev attack!

Gain the initiative, Zev!
>>
>>43863422
>Zev attack!
>>
>>43863422
>She says as the droid ignites it's training blade, a blue hue illuminating it's metal frame.
what? I thought we'd be fighting Master Tikran, not this piece of metal!

>Zev attack!
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>43863422

>Write in
>Seduce the droid

True love knows no bounds! Droid-chan will be ours forever!
>>
File: FEEL.. THE PAIN.jpg (51 KB, 655x220) Image search: [Google]
FEEL.. THE PAIN.jpg
51 KB, 655x220
>>43863330
Huh. I thought it would look much nice than that. I would think it would be pointing your lightsaber at someone and surprising them by blasting them, but no, you go full fucking Cervantes on them.
>>
>>43863408
AND A GUN? CHIBIS PLZ! Next we'll hold hands

>>43863422
>Zev Attack
>>
>>43863447
spinning is an objectively stupid lightsaber attack
>>
>>43863422
>>Write in
Side step the droid using quick feet work to faint a attack and make a opening.
>>
File: ZEV YELL.jpg (20 KB, 184x220) Image search: [Google]
ZEV YELL.jpg
20 KB, 184x220
>>43863492
It's a pretty good trick, from a certain point of view

>ZEV ATTACK WINS

>Would you like to use Force Speed? (Lowers DC by 1, usable once per fight at current level)

Roll me 3d10, DC 7, or 6 with Force Speed
>>
>>43863477
Chibs one day you'll learn to read and it'll make us all much happier.
>>
Rolled 7, 5, 10 = 22 (3d10)

>>43863517
dice be a bitch tonight.
>>
>>43863422
>Zev Attack!
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 2 = 9 (3d10)

>>43863517

SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONG YOUR SYNTHETIC KIN!
>>
Rolled 9, 10, 9 = 28 (3d10)

>>43863517
No speed
>>
>>43863492
Spinning is the most powerful move a Jedi can make, it gives you the high ground from above and below at the same time.
>>
Rolled 5, 6, 6 = 17 (3d10)

>>43863517
no force speed
>>
>>43863536
OH MY FUCK ZEV PASSED
>>
Rolled 3, 7, 3 = 13 (3d10)

>>43863517
No speed
>>
>>43863553
I think we broke it.

...Force Point?
>>
File: goodday.jpg (77 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
goodday.jpg
77 KB, 510x546
>>43863553
>>
>>43863553
oops, sorry for rolling so well.
>>
>>43863553
best out of three?
>>
>>43863559
>>43863553
Wait for it.
>>
>>43863553
oh YEAH
>>
>>43863559
I'm pretty sure Zev critically passed. >>43863553

He's quickly becoming Bruce 2.0.
>>
File: SCREAMING.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>43863553
OH MY FUCK ZEV CRIT

FORCE POINT GAINED

SHIT

>Current total is 4, is there a max to these things in SAQ?
>>
>>43863553
Force point? Make it a supercrit?
>>
Well, looks like we're rolling in force points despite blowing them all in a spar.
>>
>>43863593
Yeah, it caps at three.
>>
>>43863593
>is there a max to these things in SAQ?
3. We only recharge them rarely too.
>>
File: 1448094928441.gif (1 MB, 486x273) Image search: [Google]
1448094928441.gif
1 MB, 486x273
Rolled 5, 9, 8 = 22 (3d10)

>>43863554
>it gives you the high ground from above and below at the same time

ur a cheeky fucker aintcha anon
>>
>>43863593
Three in SAQ. We use them less often there though. I guess we trust in the Force more as a Jedi.
>>
>>43863596

Fucking in front of the younglings is one thing, but do we really want to descend into the madness of flagrantly destroying academy property?

Cause if we spend a force point here even a Jawa ain't going to be able to salvage the resulting scrap heap.
>>
>>43863593
Theoretical question here; if in the future we passed or crit passed a roll would you ever allow us to spend a point still to elevate the pass to pure awesomehood spoken of only in hushed whispers late into the night?
>>
>>43863623
I love that .gif you can see him struggle to not laugh.
>>
File: REVVING.gif (3 MB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
REVVING.gif
3 MB, 1024x435
>>43863621
>>43863626
Fair enough

You still have 4 currently because that was my mistake

....Would you like to spend a Force Point for ULTRA MEGA CRIT?
>>
>>43863681
DO IT, ULTRA MEGA CRIT
DESTORY THE ROBORG.
>>
File: Thorknell.png (459 KB, 620x512) Image search: [Google]
Thorknell.png
459 KB, 620x512
>>43863681
Yes
>>
>>43863681
....YES

I have no clue what it will do

BUT I WANT IT
>>
>>43863681
ACTIVATE IT
>>
>>43863626
Nah it's an Eail quest. Crits just love to fuck with his story.
>>
>>43863681

>N

I think we're good here, Eail.
>>
>>43863681

Only if it ends with a surprise force disrobing of our prospective Mistress.

We have been far too respectful this thread and it's time to change that.
>>
>>43863681
I'd like to get more than 3 force points to spend in the future.
>>
>>43863681
Wait

Wait

guys

what if we

guys

what if we spent TWO force points?
>>
>>43863681
Yes.
>>
>>43863681
YES
>>
>>43863681
Yes, because I love it when I see the MC get to a glorious high, get tossed down, and rallies himself from the down to something greater than anyone ever dreamed because of adversity.
>>
>>43863681
sure why not
>>
>>43863579
It's best out of 4 actually. Not that it matters.
>>
>>43863727
We don't want to kill our master yet
>>
>>43863681
No, I like that this was done because of our own skill.
>>
>>43863748

We aren't trying to kill our Mistress yet.

We're just trying to slay her sexually.
>>
>>43863727
Gee Rick, I-I dunno... Wouldn't that be kinda dangerous like when we took the tequila bottle and shrank it to the size of a drop and you took a shot of nothing but those drops?
>>
>>43863742
>>43863736
>>43863735
>>43863731
>>43863727
>>43863712
>>43863707
>>43863703
>>43863701
>>43863699
No, using the force when we don't have to is cheap. Let's just school this robot with our own natural skill with a lightsaber.
>>
>>43863746
It's best out of three, I don't know where you're getting 4 from.
>>
>>43863776
Fuck that.
ULTRA MEGA CRIT!
>>
>>43863776
pretty sure you wrote that too late
>>
>>43863769
Shut the *braaaap* up Morty, we're doin this thing.
>>
>>43863681
>Cut to Renari outside
>She's relaxing a bit
>A group of apprentices stop by, notice her
>Begin talking, insulting her behind her back
>Renari prepares to grit her teeth and ignore it
>Suddenly wall behind her shatters
>Zev standing on top of the debris
>Zev sees Renari
>Zev sees other apprentices
>"I heard you were talking shit like I wouldn't hear."
>Zev learned the Dynamic Entry skill
>>
>>43863793
No, I like natural crits. It says we're awesome rather than it being the force making us awesome.
>>
>>43863818
You forgot
>panties drop
>Flood happens
>Grandpa in the main room shouting something about 'Sith everywhere! "
>>
>>43863819
But we already got the crit, this is a super crit. Also the whole jedi thing kinda is the force making them awesome, it's their shtick.
>>
>>43863818

2/10

No Kool-Aid Man entry phrase.
>>
>>43863844
But we're just really good with our hands, do you want some hokey religion to take the credit?
>>
File: 1425752808517.jpg (147 KB, 632x576) Image search: [Google]
1425752808517.jpg
147 KB, 632x576
>Our faces when Mistress is actually a Sith trying to kill potential Jedi talents with "training accidents" and Zev just beasts through them in ignorance, thinking shes just trying to make him the best Jedi possible
>our faces when she starts believing too
>>
>>43863818
>>
What do folks think of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGSJ3sbivI for Zev's theme?
>>
>>43863872
Tries to take us on as an apprentice, tempting us and Renari with the dark side.
>>
>>43863891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA
>>
File: the smile.jpg (107 KB, 654x421) Image search: [Google]
the smile.jpg
107 KB, 654x421
FLUFF MOMENT FOR SUPER ULTRA CRIT

JUST FLUFF

"Zev... what drives you forward... what's the thing that makes you, you?"

>"I don't want to be a street rat anymore, I want to be something better."

>"I want to stay here, with Renari and Master Tikran they're important to me."

>"I want to be a defender, the strong hurt the weak, I won't allow it anymore!"

>Write in
>>
>>43863922
>>"I don't want to be a street rat anymore, I want to be something better."
>>
File: Cao Cao.jpg (119 KB, 1000x940) Image search: [Google]
Cao Cao.jpg
119 KB, 1000x940
>>43863922
>"I don't want to be a street rat anymore, I want to be something better."

There is nothing wrong with ambition
>>
>>43863922

>"Honestly, I just want to have fun."
>>
>>43863922
>I don't want to be the street rat anymore, I want to be something better, I want to keep what I own. Renari and Master
>>
>>43863922
>>
>>43863922
>Write in

I'm just here for the ride
>>
>>43863922

REACH FOR THE STARS
>>
>>43863922
>"Pimpin' and Hos"
>>
>>43863922
>>
File: mia19.jpg (135 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
mia19.jpg
135 KB, 900x645
>>43863897
And then we bring her to the light using our d.
>>
>>43863943
>>43863922
supportan
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.