[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before opening the picture, think of your last villain/evil character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: You aren't ready.jpg (27 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
You aren't ready.jpg
27 KB, 392x400
Before opening the picture, think of your last villain/evil character. Or the last one you wanted to play. Got them?

Your character and their party have almost won. Whatever their plans, whatever their goals, they've almost come to fruition. Behind the door lies their final obstacle. Are you ready?

Open the picture.

How does your character and their party fare?

Hard mode: He's had alls he can stands and he can't stands no more.

Nightmare mode: The Stars and Stripes Forever is the background music.
>>
>>43862844
force him to choose between fighting us or saving olive oyle

hoping he isn't strong enough to do both simultaniously
>>
>>43862935
That would probably just instantly upgrade things to Hard Mode.
>>
>>43862844
Oh fuck the hell yes.

Bring me your Bluto, your Olive Oyle, your fat man begging hamboigas. I will meet you upon the waves, upon the mountains, upon the fields of leafy greens.

From my first dawn, from my first breath, I have been incomplete - a glorious creation, construct of genius, a monument to mortal divinity - yet all the same, incomplete.

I have searched the high places, the low places, the worlds of sun and shadow, all to find what was missing, what part of myself was not yet whole - and here at last I find it!

So come to me, champion! Consume your god-food, chant your holy words, call down your challenge upon me! For in you, I find the truth I have been seeking - in you, I find the wholeness that was missing. For now I see, I am as you are. And as you are...

I yam what I yam.

>Last BBEG was a Frankensteins-Monster like creature, who I made huge on seeking perfection and big, over-the-top speeches. My players hate, and love, to fight him, especially because whenever a major NPC is killed, and even the two times a PC has died, the next encounter with him found pieces of that character incorporated into his 'perfection'. Creepy.)
>>
>>43863974

Bra-fucking-vo good sir
>>
>>43862844
As long as they're not bound by the laws of idiocy that seem to infect his usual opponents, they'll be fine. He can be avoided until his buff goes away, or just target him with mental effects. Drown him under waves of summons, each eats up his actions to beat, slows him down. Hell, drain his other stats until he can't move.
>>
>>43864130

Yah, but do we know how long it lasts? Is it a set amount of time, or is the activation item just a removal gaes, allowing him to access his powers as long deemed necessary? Dude's capable of some pretty crazy feats.
>>
>>43864242
Hasn't he used spinach to make himself smarter before?
>>
>>43862844
The villainous lineup:
>Sorceror/Warlock, Human
>Has spent his entire life in pursuit of power and eventually seeks to become god over a realm his patron has promised to provide him.
>He has long since gone mad and acknowledged that his patron is almost certainly lying, even though he still keeps fighting.
>A mad savant of magical item crafting and a powerful magus nonetheless.

>Warlock/Cleric(?), Dragonborn
>Has been promised by same patron of the above Warlock that his race of red dragonborn will inherit the world.
>This is actually possible, as they would ostensibly be her willing servants.
>Poses a legitimate threat to whole nations.

>Assassin Rogue, Changeling
>Can shift forms into anyone he knows and is an expert at imitating those he kills and studies.
>Has assassinated numerous powerful figures and used their skills to infiltrate their organizations.
>Cares for nothing now but another job, another life to insert himself into, to make his toy.

>Oathbreaker Paladin, Drow
>Fell to his carnal hungers and began to exploit those who he was tasked to serve before meeting up with the rest of the group.
>Thinks himself the greatest swordsfighter that ever lived, and creeps on women constantly.
>He's not actually the greatest, but he's good enough that you don'\t want to meet him alone.

They last as long as is comedically appropriate.
>>
File: Faction-Technocracy.png (30 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
Faction-Technocracy.png
30 KB, 500x464
>>43862844
There isn't any need to fight him directly. Send the IRS after him - if he plays along, he'll be tied up for months dealing with legal paperwork. If he resists, he becomes an enemy of the state and therefore not my problem. In either case he'll be distracted long enough to accomplish my objectives.

If that doesn't work, we have a list of known associates and a significant other to apply leverage through.
>>
>>43864526
>implying he wouldn't just find some treasure to buy off the irs with
>>
>>43865548
I'd love to see him explain to the IRS where he found that treasure, especially when documents turn up showing that it was stolen from a private collection in Rotterdam. Sailors travel all over the world, don't they, Mr. Sailor Man?
>>
Spinach doesn't keep him from needing to breath. It'll be like every other fight where my lanky ass alchemist is being chased through his own poison clouds by some meathead BBEG.
>>
>>43862844
>nightmare mode

Jesus christ don't even try, it's already over. God forgive you for whatever has warranted that tune
>>
File: Perfectly Trustworthy People.jpg (61 KB, 462x550) Image search: [Google]
Perfectly Trustworthy People.jpg
61 KB, 462x550
>>43862844
"...No, no Japanazis here, sir! Just a group of innocent freedom-loving Americans! Oh, we do enjoy hamburgers and democracy so much. We'd never think of stealing anything from anyone.

...Some squinty-eyed gangsters? I think they may have gone that way. Hurry, you can still catch them!"

Of course, this is the villainous party I want to play in, not one the last one I've played...

Although the part that shocked me the most is reading that the party's goals are almost achieved. I have no bloody clue how we'd get there or how it'd look.
>>
>>43868323
I wouldn't be so sure. He's tanked tear gas and fought underwater before.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.