[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colonies of Nibiru VI: War!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: Nibiru.png (2 MB, 3000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Nibiru.png
2 MB, 3000x2500
Welcome back to Nibiru! With war breaking out, who will be victorious?
Previous threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/colonies%20of%20nibiru/type/op/

>Turn Crunch done, will post it next.
>>
[Mad Medicine]
Genetics research progresses nicely [7/12]. Cloning completes [+5 Doppelgangers; Cloning II], and a farm undergoes upgrades [1/6].

[Odab]
A new contingent of Troops are trained [1 Orc Troopers [+.8](-1 food/currency//turn) ], defensive robots are installed, just barely [+1 Defense (Kurgan)], genetics research stalls, and weapons start improvements [2/6].

[Devil Ants]
Construction continues [12/25], and expansion completes [+5 hex]. Breeding is done [Speed II], though no mutations are found.

[Hunger]
The new power-plant is done [Power-Plant I; +1 Power/turn], and the Hunger expands south [+5 hex]. Bioweaponry research is nearly done [7/8]!

[Machina]
The newest batch of Clockwork Men completes, ready to march to war [+1 Clockwork Men Brigade [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn) ]. Research continues [2/8; Power Spent], and there is only slight progress on Efficiency research [1/5]. Designs for better Clockwork men are submitted for review [2/10; ore spent].

[Nova America]
The General's training continues [6/8], and expansion begins [1/2].

[GARM]
There is no progress on the Translation Drive, and work continues to convert the technologies [5/8].

[Vrinland]
Construction of a port begins [2/4], as well as a barracks [1/4]. The factory is complete; plus, Vrinland has learned a thing or two about being more efficient with their resource allocation [Factory I, Efficiency I]. There is no northward expansion, though better agricultural [2/6] and Naval Warfare techniques [2/8] are researched. Still no expansion, though agricultural research continues [5/6]; less so with Naval Warfare techniques. Another farm is built; it's huge [Farm II; +3 food/turn]. Research and upgrades stall [NOTE: Be sure to include relevant techs/eccentricities with your actions! And post your stat sheet as well.]
>>
>>48320882
[New Albion]
The technologies are sent to Afairika, and though there is only slight progress on the village [5/6], the Underground Cornucopia progresses nicely [13/25].

[Free Army]
>It did not. Engineering has nothing to do with training Snipers.
Training continues [4/5], and sniper training continues [4/6]{Power/Ore refunded). The Artillery battery is ready [+1 Mobile Artillery Battery [Bombard: 2.5]{-1 power/turn}], and a second unit is also built [+1 Mobile Artillery Battery [Bombard: 2.5]{-1 power/turn}].
>Roll 5d10 for bombardment defense (Or I can roll for you)(3d10 against Altech and 2d10 against Afairika].

[Vrinland (Again)]
Finally, northward expansion occurs [+3 hex], and better augments are researched [2/8], but there isn't any research on shipbuilding. Further expansion is had [+3 hex]. Extra defenses are built [1/4], and the Port is completed [Port I]. Defenses are completed [Capital: +1 Defense; Fortifications I], and Artillery research begins [1/4].

[Taach Okaan]
>You've gained 20 hexes, so you do indeed gain a 4th die!
No progress learning more about energy weapons.

[Afairika]
Another Bomber Flight is made [+2.6 {Bombard: 2{-1 Power/turn}]! The farm is completed [+2 food/turn], and the territory is ceded to Altech [-6 territory, -2 pop/turn].
>Bombardment begins!

[Altech]
>Bombardment is in progress!
>Gained 6 territory from Afairika, +2 pop/turn.
>First action changed (Cleared in IRC)
There is progress on the Detroit Project [9/15], and station construction progresses as well [6/26]. Finalized AI research eludes Altech.

[AFSOC]
The Spec-Ops bomber squad completes [+2.6 {Bombard: 2{-1 Power/turn}], though better aircraft eludes AFSOC.

[Railgun HQ]
Upgrades [1/8] and research [2/4], commence.
>>
>>48320890
[NEW NATIONS!]
[Free Society of Man]
Population: 10 (+2/turn)
Food: 10 (+2/turn)
Currency: 5 (+3/turn)
Defenses (Capital): 1
Military: N/A
Resources: Power: 3 (+3/turn) Ore: 3 (+3/turn)
[Only the Best]: In truth, inequality rules in the Free Society, no-where more than their military. It takes a bit longer to weed out the undesirables, but military units are stronger as a result.
[The Purge]: Every turn, the Free Society may instigate a purge of the weak and unworthy to increase results. However, if they do this too many times, or don't take actions to pacify the population, revolts will break out.

[Detachment 5107]
Pop: 10 (+2/turn)
Resources: Ore: 2 (+2/turn) Power: 2 (+2/turn) Stone: 2 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Guerrillas]: The Detachments are known for their stealthy tactics and... terrorist activities, to put things lightly. They receive a bonus to stealth and infiltration, but aren't really used to out-and-out warfare.
[The Gate]: Once the Gate is open, acquiring resources/tech/military will be much easier, but for now, Detachment 5107 will have to work with the native materials, and the native materials are trash compared to what is back home.

[NEW NATIONS CAN TAKE 8 MAKE-UP TURNS!]
>>
To: The illustrious governess of Afairika

Great deeds have been told about your amazing progress in the engineering field and we wish to conduct this trade with you.

The collectives of Odab are pleased to have done business with you and look forward to better relations with your nation.
>>
>>48320882
Nation Name: Machina
Nation Race(s): Dwarves, Gnomes, and Humans
Color:Grey
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/vTabg3DK
Settlements: Machinia Prima
Territory: 23
Population: 71(+2/turn)
Food: 183 (+6/turn)
Currency:9 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Defenses: 2 (Capital city),
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers, 4 Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn) ](at Free Army)
Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing];
Tech: Forging II
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs III
Efficiency III
Power grid Optimization II
[Machinian heavy armor II] (2/8)
[Automization II, -2 ore/turn, +2 refined ore/turn]
Heavy Drills III (+3 stone/turn)
Autocannon III
Workplace Efficiency I (1/5)
Modularization
Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III,
Agriculture III (+2 food/turn)
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Altech Renewable Energy I, (+1 power/turn)
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 61.5 (+7/turn)(-2.5/turn),
Ore: 37 (+3/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 82 (+5/turn)
Refined Ore 8 (+2/ turn)
Processes:
Eccentricities:
[Industrial Center]: Mining has long been a way of life for the people of Machinia, though they aren't so good at handling other resources.
[Small]: Even the humans of Machinia are small, and so the colony consumes less food than others. However, the constructs they produce are costly in power.
>>
Rolled 54, 41, 15, 11 = 121 (4d100)

>>48321218
1. Begin production of the next batch of Clockwork men.
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Machinian Constructs III
+Efficiency III
+Power grid Optimization II(better power consumption)
+[Machinian heavy armor II]
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small

2. Continue to work on improving our heavy armor. We're making some headway let's keep at it.
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

3. Continue to improve of efficiency in the workplace. WE need to produce from our forge faster. (1/5)
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

4. The new designs look promising start construction and prototyping them.
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center
>>
Rolled 11, 15, 9, 6, 3, 8, 19, 1, 7, 14, 17, 8 = 118 (12d20)

Nation Name: The Free Society of Man
Nation Race(s): Humans, bio-engineered humans, cyborgs
Color: Purple
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/eDq4PAwq
-Don't fill out (unless told to)-
Settlements: New Eden
Territory: 7
Structures: Congress of Democracy, 3 powerplant, 2 farm, 3 mine
Defenses: (New Eden) 1
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Agriculture I, Foraging I, Tanks I, Genetics II, Cybernetics II, First Aid I, Economics I
Resources: Power 3 (+3/turn), Ore: 3 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities: [Only the Best]: In truth, inequality rules in the Free Society, no-where more than their military. It takes a bit longer to weed out the undesirables, but military units are stronger as a result.
[The Purge]: Every turn, the Free Society may instigate a purge of the weak and unworthy to increase results. However, if they do this too many times, or don't take actions to pacify the population, revolts will break out.

Turn 1:
1. A working populace is a non-dissenting populace. It is in our interest to build a factory. However, that requires stone [Build Quarry]
2. [Research Agriculture II]
3. As of this far, we have been able to figure out human behavior through logic. However, it comes as this that we must learn more about how the mind works so that we can better use it. [Research Psychology]

Turn 2
1. More land equals more resources. Expand eastwards
2. [Continue Agriculture II]
3. Let us continue construction on this quarry.

Turn 3
1. Continue our expansion eastwards.
2. Continue Psychology research. If finished, learn how to build more advanced buildings. [Research Engineering II]
3. Try and finish quarry construction. If finished, do action 2.

Turn 4
Our bio-modded humans unfortunately need to sate their hunger. [Purge]
1. [Finish agriculture II hopefully]
2. Upgrade said quarry, if finished. [--> Quarry II]
3. Continue our research on either pyschology or engineering ii,
>>
>>48321218
Population: 73(+2/turn)
Food: 189 (+6/turn)
Currency:12 (+3/turn)
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers, 4 Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn) ](at Free Army)
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs III
Efficiency III
[Machinian heavy armor II] (2/8)
Autocannon III
Modularization
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 61.5 (+7/turn)(-2.5/turn),
Ore: 37 (+3/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 82 (+5/turn)
Refined Ore 8 (+2/ turn)
Processes:
Eccentricities:
[Industrial Center]: Mining has long been a way of life for the people of Machinia, though they aren't so good at handling other resources.
[Small]: Even the humans of Machinia are small, and so the colony consumes less food than others. However, the constructs they produce are costly in power.

>>48321229
action to is at 2/8
Spend 10 currency on action 3

reposting proper stats
>>
>>48320890
I'm still here, but I can't post for next hour.
>>
[Free Army vs. Machina]
The citizens of the Free Army look out over their walls, at a mass of Clockwork Men from the southern nation of Machina. War has come.
>>
File: Hobgoblins.jpg (156 KB, 764x1048) Image search: [Google]
Hobgoblins.jpg
156 KB, 764x1048
Rolled 40, 26, 59, 41 = 166 (4d100)

Nation Name: Odab Collective
Nation Race(s): Orcs, Goblinoids, and Humans
Color: Green
Fluff: Giant Pirate Fleet that got themselves crash-landed after being defeated by an unspecified foe, now resorting to their aggressive nature to rebuild their fleet and take to the stars once more.
Settlements: Kurgan (capital) Freetown
Territory: 30
Population: 88 (+4/turn)
Food: 124 (+10/turn) (7)
Currency: 7 (+4/turn) (0)
Structures: [Mine 3] [Power Plant 2] [Farm 2] [Quarry 2] [Lumber Yard] [Raiding Camp] [Rum Distillery] [Power Infrastructure] [Port] [Construction Depot] [Factory] [Fabricator] [Pasture] [Research labs] [Butcher] [Fuel Drill] [Mine] [Armory]
Defenses: 1 (Kurgan)
Military: 1 Orc warband [.8](army)(-1 food/currency) 2 Pirate crews [+1](army) (-2 food/currency) 4 Land Guard [+.2](militia) Tank [armored][+.6](-2 power/turn) Artillery [Bombard: 1](-1 power/turn) 1st Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Forging] [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery] [Automatic Weapons] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Tools] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rocketry] [Engineering] [Agriculture 2] [Hovercraft] [Cybernetics] [Spacecraft]
Resources:
Ore 84 (+4/turn)
Power 44 (+4/turn) (1)
Stone 38 (+2/turn)
Wood 17 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The pirates of Odab excel at naval warfare, granting extra power to their units, although terrestrial units are weaker.
[Money-hungry]: Currency isn’t easily made by the Odab, They’d much rather steal it. However, using currency to boost an action is more effective than usual.

1. Research into better ammunition
+Engineering
+Tools
+Research Labs
+Automatic Weapons
+Artillery
+Fabricator
+Robotics 2
+Factory
2. Trade action with Afairika
3. Research into Genetics
+Research Labs
+Junior Xenobiologist
4. Upgrade Automatic weaponry so the boys have access to even more dakka [2/6]
+Research Labs
+Automatic weapons
+Tools
+Robotics 2
+Engineering
+Factory
+Fabricator
>>
Rolled 47, 21, 24 = 92 (3d100)

>>48320882
Nation Name: The United State of Imperial Nova America
Nation Race(s): Pure GeneModded Humans
Color: Red
Fluff: Sent with the Fairies of Freedomia, these were the best America had to offer and were programmed with a secret protocol upon entering atmosphere to orbit the planet for a period of time before landing and beginning colonizing. A republic was determined to not be able to function efficiently once other planets were able to be colonized and fought over with ease and so they were sent here to form a new government and ferry resources and new technology to give america an edge for the transition. When they found out the planet was cut off, they decided to form an Imperial type of government and set about freeing the planet.

Settlements: Roma Nibirus
Territory: 11
Population: 19 (+2/turn)
Food: 26 (+4/turn)
Currency: 38 (+3/turn)
Structures: [The Twin Palaces of The Imperial Seat and The Senate]; [Farms I]; [Power Plants III]; [Mines II]; [Quarries I]; [Lumberyards I]; [Hydro Pumps II]; [Docks I]; [Oil Rig I]
Military: 6 [Militia]; 2 [Naval Boat]; 1st Squadron "Africanus" [+.8 (-1 oil)/turn]
Tech: [Aircraft II]; [Forging II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism I]; [Agriculture II]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]; [Infantry I]
Resources: Amateur Xenobiologist, Power: 36 (+6/turn) Ore: 14 (+2/turn) Wood: 6 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Fresh from Orbit]: Nova America has just arrived on planetside, fresh and ready to conquer. However, they don't have the experience dealing with the native life that other nations do.
[Superhumans]: The modified humans that make up Nova America's population are naturally strong, but they need more food to function.

1-2; Train General 6/8 [Aircraft II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Majesty I]; [Infantry I]
3; Expand along southern peninsula
>>
>>48321243
fucked up my rolls there
>>
Rolled 16, 42, 54, 13, 75, 49, 22, 68, 76, 4, 30, 94 = 543 (12d100)

>>48321350
god damn it
>>
Rolled 24, 31, 94, 100, 33, 52, 30, 47, 61, 51, 81, 46, 21, 4, 96, 11, 36, 24, 71, 5, 24, 4, 62, 79, 77 = 1164 (25d100)

[Detachment 5107]
Pop: 26 (+2/turn)
Food: 30 (+2/turn)
Currency: 15 (+3/turn)
Structures: Detachment HQ, Mine II, Power Plant II, Quarry II, Farm II
Resources: Ore: 2 (+2/turn) Power: 2 (+2/turn) Stone: 2 (+2/turn)
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering I, Espionage II, Agriculture I, Tactics II, Psionics II, Psionic Weaponry I, Psionic Armor I, Medicine I
Eccentricities:
[Guerrillas]: The Detachments are known for their stealthy tactics and... terrorist activities, to put things lightly. They receive a bonus to stealth and infiltration, but aren't really used to out-and-out warfare.
[The Gate]: Once the Gate is open, acquiring resources/tech/military will be much easier, but for now, Detachment 5107 will have to work with the native materials, and the native materials are trash compared to what is back home.

1-3. Engineering
4-6. Base cloaking
7-9. Architecture
10-15. Leyline Manipulation
16. Recruit a proper Black Ops unit +Espionage II, Infantry, II, Psionic armor & weapons I
17-18. Construct an auto-factory to produce military equipment we'll need. -1 stone, Engineering II
19-20. Expand the current hydroponics station to increase food production Farm II -> Farm III -1 stone, Engineering II
21-22. Expand the current resource fabricators to maintain the level of materials we need. -1 wood, Engineering II
23-24. Start equipping soldiers with recalibrated gear to form infantry platoons. Tactics II, Psionics II, Psionic Weaponry I, Psionic Armor I. Infantry II

Current Turn
25. Recruit a proper spy from the locals of [Red]. It'll need to be psionic sensitive so we can train them in mind manipulation, short range jumping etc. +Espionage II

26. [Espionage Failsafes] It's always imperative to maintain operational security. Any Black Ops or espionage unit caught is mind scrubbed. They'll never be able to revel the location of the base or who sent them or where they're from.

27. Research [Planar Communications] We'll need to contact home.
>>
Rolled 100, 52 = 152 (2d100)

>>48321372
Last 2 dice for 26 and 27
>>
>>48320890
Nation Name:Vrinland
Nation Race: Augmented Humans
Colour: Purple
Fluff:http://pastebin.com/kV3ZUekz
Settlement(s): Vrinholm
Territory:7
Pop: 12 (?/turn)
Food: 12 (+6/turn)
Structures: Jarl's Council
Power Plant III
Mine III
Farm II
Farm II
Factory I
Defenses (Vrinhold): 1
Military: 2 Freeholders (Militia) (+0.6)
Tech:
Infantry II,
Naval warfare II,
Engineering I,
Tactics II,
Military Augments II,
Agriculture I,
Shipbuilding II
Efficiency I
Resources: Power: 2 (+2/turn) Ore: 2 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Engineered]: The men of Vrinland are genetically engineered to be stronger than normal men, though many do not survive the bio-engineering [OP will roll privately and give you pop gain for that turn].
[Homesteaders]: The men of Vrinland will make a home here on Nibiru, though the intense weather of the north makes it a bit harder. It is easier to expand, though not as much as others.
>>
Rolled 1, 28, 6 = 35 (3d100)

>>48320890
1. Finish construction of the Port
2. Finish Construction of the Barracks
3. Continue Research on Agriculture II
>>
Rolled 10, 75, 21, 11, 40, 35, 44, 38, 25, 10, 63, 88 = 460 (12d100)

>>48321243
Turn 5
1. If Agriculture II isnt finished, continue with it,
2. Continue upgrading the quarry [Quarry I -> Quarry II] -1 stone, Engineering I
3. Continue research on Engineering II

Turn 6
1. Continue research on Engineering II
2. Continue Quarry II upgrade -1 stone, Engineering I
3. Continue our expansion eastwards

Turn 7
1. Continue on with Engineering II
2. Keep on with that quarry II upgrade
3. It has come to our interest in constructing a lab designed for the superior processing ability of our cybernetic elite, allowing us increased research output than what a normal lab of regular humans would suffice with. [Contruct a Cybernetic Research Lab] -1 stone +Engineering I, +Cybernetics II

Turn 8
1-2. Continue with the cybernetic research lab. -1 stone, +Engineering I, Cybernetics II
3. It is our interest to know more on how mind works in order to create a more managable and productive citizen. [-->Psychology II] +Psychology I
>>
>>48321509
FML
>>
File: hamburglar-hed-2015.jpg (123 KB, 652x398) Image search: [Google]
hamburglar-hed-2015.jpg
123 KB, 652x398
One of the Colonel's increasingly common men in black was standing outside of the door of the Governess's penthouse, carying a large suitcase in his hands in the luke-warm climate of the tropical night. He glanced over his shoulders to make sure there were no prying eyes before lightly knocking on the door, to which the fairy ruler opened up rubbing her face and sighing, tired from having to wake up so late. The shady man grinned, speaking in a sort of weasely voice as he presented the container before him.

"Took a while to procure, your Governess. Them Bongs ain't easy to deal wit' see, they don't deal in no money, but in trinkets an' food. I had to do lotsa "haggling"..."
>>
Rolled 87, 24 = 111 (2d100)

>>48320856
>[Railgun HQ]
>Defenses (Capital):1
>buildings:Labs II
>Military: 1 militia
>Eccentricity:
>[Soldiers]: Railgun Inc. does well with technology involving the military, though not much else.

1. Continue upgrading Labs III 1/8. We need the greatest labs the world has ever seen.
+engineering II
[Science II]

2. Continue research on combat drugs II 2/4. Things to boost skill and reflexes to amazing levels even if they. Only work for a short time.
[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs II
Engineering II
[Science II]
>>
>>48321799

Not exactly sure what was going on yet interested, Miss Governess Colombina gingerly opened the case, revealing three pristine hamburger sandwiches as their delicious meat and cheese scent wafted into the atmosphere, still fresh and pleasantly heated in spite of what was possibly hours of transportation. The fairy's eyes widened as she realized the delivery, and no sooner did she rapidly grab one of the delectable foodstuffs and gorge herself upon the forbidden meats of slaughtered Earth animal, something which she had nearly given up hope of seeing ever again.

"*Mmmf* *Mmmmf* This- is-" her words were obscured by the eating, and tears rolled down the harlequin's cheeks as she partook in the sacred American tradition. In less than a minute, the burger was gone, not a single morsel gone to waste in spite of her vigerous eating.

Colombina almost grabbed for a second burger before stopping herself with her other hand. "Wait! I've got an idea~!"
>>
>>48321891
>>48289218

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH6-FqRvmrk

A video communications link had been opened up between Freedomia and the facilities of Mad Medicine Inc., the Governess's cheery face present upon the screen, as though something wonderful had just transpired earlier.

"Doctor! Doctor! Are you there? I've got something that can use science!"
>>
>>48321940
The director shows up on the screen.

"Science you say? It's not about the war in the west I've been hearing about? Either way, you have my attention. What does Afairika need help with from Mad Medicine Incorporated?
>>
File: HungryBurger-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (95 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
HungryBurger-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
95 KB, 544x544
>>48322013

"What War? Anyways, you know how reproduction is when you take two things... and uh, somehow they make another of that thing? Well, Nibiru has a major shortage of burgers in this world, so what if we made it so that- we could breed burgers?

+Labs II
+[Agriculture III]
+[Genetic Engineering II]
+[DNA manipulation I]
+[Genetics II]
+[Cloning II]
+[Leyline Manipulation V]
+[Programing II]
+[Lunacy I]
+2 food (The Burgers!)

>Project — Slider: Using the magic of science and science of magic, we hope to do what was once thought impossible and create life from death! Or rather, minced hamburger meat... In other words, living sandwiches. Though normally this would be very, very impossible to do even stretching science to its limits, the Americans believe that by using their "energy research" they can bring the subject's various components into emulating living tissues. It might be worth a shot!

Result:
Resource: Ramburger Herd (Both Parties, Provides Food)
Unit: x1 Ramburger {???} (Both Parties)
>>
File: 2789525-mad_scientist.jpg (72 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
2789525-mad_scientist.jpg
72 KB, 400x394
>>48322165
The director looks stunned.

"Burgers? You want to "breed" burgers? You want to breed a finished product?"

He stares at the screed before cracking a mad grin.

"AHAHAHAHAA! You have an interesting mind Governess! This project is absolutely MAD, which means you've come to the right place. I accept, so, let us make some burgers. For science."
>Genetics is at IV in Mad Medicine, other than that the list should be accurate
>JOINT PROJECT ACCEPTED
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 4, 3, 9 = 21 (5d10)

>>48320890
Nation Name: Free Army
Nation Race: Human
Color: Orange
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/ss3RKe5c
>Don't fill out
Settlements: HQ
Territory: 33
Pop: 68 (+2/turn)
Food: 141 (+4/turn)
Currency: 6 (+6/turn)
Structures: Command Center
Power-plant II, Farm III, Lumberyard II, Quarry I, Mine II, Lab I, Barracks II, Surplus Store I, Market I, Workshop I, Garage I
Defenses (HQ): 1
Military:
2x Infantry Platoon
1x Infantry Platoon [+.6]
1x Sniper Unit [+3.4][Camouflaged](-1 food/turn)
2x Mobile Artillery Battery [Bombard: 2.5](-1 power/turn)
Recon Rover Rick [Infiltrate][+.4](-1 currency/turn)
Tech: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Agriculture I, Forging I, Foraging I, Energy Production I, Tactics II, Biofuel I, Aiming I, Mechanized Agriculture I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Repairs I, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I, Targeting I
Resources:
Power: 46 (+4/turn) Wood: 59 (+2 turn), Stone: 26 (+1/turn), Ore: 33 (+2/turn), 5 Oil, Professional Xenobiologist
Eccentricities: http://pastebin.com/pN1fMK4n
[Junta] ['Free' Army]

>So Engineering doesn't affect personal weapon construction, noted
>No camo for the artillery pieces?
>Targeting I now by all means and rules arrived - two turns for trade to reach, which is now
>All units are with Camo I, just for the record

Rolling defense against bombardment.
>>
Rolled 32, 93, 66, 8 = 199 (4d100)

>>48322292
1. Finish upgrading Infantry Platoons into Companies [4/5]
>Targeting I added
Eccentricities: Junta and 'Free' Army
Structures: Lab I, Barracks II, Workshop I, Garage I
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I, Targeting I
2. Finish sniper training [4/6]
>Targeting I added
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Foraging I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Targeting I
>Since this set of snipers goes with Targeting, any bonus for calling artillery strikes or something? Or just another raw +.2?
3. We need every men we can get. That means also you, Rick. And your Recon Rover. So better start painting it in nice camo.
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Targeting I
>Would like to keep the [Infiltrate] tag
4. Every men. Equip new Infantry Platoon and give them all the AT weapons they can carry and tow.
Technologies: Aiming I, Artillery I, Rockets I
>Upkeep-free militia of +.6 is 0/2

On hold: Biofuel II [1/6], Still [1/4]
>>
Rolled 82, 15, 29, 6 = 132 (4d100)

>>48320882
Stats: http://pastebin.com/wruKXDXd

MWAHAHAHAHAHAA! My fellow researchers, today we begin on an endeavour so delightfully mad that it wounds me to say I did not come up with it on my own. We're going to create a creature never seen before, we're going to create living burgers.

1-2 Now that we can make more doppelgangers for testing, they will serve as testing materials for our genetics research. [Genetics IV ---> V] [7/12]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II]
-Resources Studied: Winged Elephants, Captive White Elephants, Wampus Pack, Caged Doppelgangers: 10
-Buildings: [Labs II]
-Units: Professional Xenobiologist
-Eccentricities: [Completely Mad] [Determined]
3 Joint project with Afairika to make living burgers (See >>48322165 for details)
-Mad Medicine Techs: [Agriculture II], [Domestication I], [Cloning II], [DNA Manipulation I], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II], [Genetics IV], [Programing II]
-Afairika Techs: [Agriculture III], [Leyline Manipulation V], [Lunacy I], [Programming II]
-Building: [Labs II]
-Eccentricities: [Completely Mad]
4 Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II][1/6]
-Techs: [Agriculture II], [Domestication I]
>>
File: Lock and leaded.webm (798 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Lock and leaded.webm
798 KB, 854x480
>>48322337
Glorious 3 Infantry Companies instead of lousy Platoons!

Add 9 Power and 25 Ore to action 4, just in case basic retraining of Rick and retooling of his Recon Rover will take some absurd amount of time
>>
>>48322292
[Altech/Afairikan Bombardment]
Two of Altech's orbital missiles strike true, devastating the Free Army's Barracks and Garage, though the other is successfully protected against. Afairika's bombing run has similar results, with Recon Rover Rick and a basic Platoon being caught in the blast.
>>
File: Hunger8.jpg (48 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
Hunger8.jpg
48 KB, 500x358
>>48320882
Nation Name: Hunger
Nation Race(s): Morphed Infected Undead
Color: Yellow
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/6svjJX2s
Settlements:
+[New Kazan]
+[New Omsk {Town}]
Territory: 45
Population (+4/turn): 93
Food (-4/turn): 59
Currency (+3/turn): 10
Structures:
+1 [Nuclear Power Plant II]
+2 [Nuclear Power Plant I]
+2 [Mine II]
+1 [Auto-Factory I]
+1 [Lab II]
+1 [Airport I]
+1 [Port I]
+1 [Barracks I]
+1 [Missile Silo I {Bombard: 1}]
+1 [Breeding Pen I; +2 food/turn]
Defenses:
+1 [New Kazan]
Military:
+2 [Grunt Troops {Militia} {1d10}]
+1 [Famine Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-2 food//turn)]
+1 [War Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-4 food//turn)]
+1 [Death Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+.8)(Bombard:1)(-2 food//turn]
+1 [Harvester {Scavenger} {+.6} (-2 power/turn)]
+1 [Stealth Bomber {Stealth} [+1.6] [-3 power/turn])
Tech:
+[Infantry II]
+[Engineering II]
+[Explosives II]
+[Hunger Bioweaponry III]
+[Hunger Stealth Aircraft I]
+[Plague Missiles I]
+[Targeting I]
+[Tactics I]
+[Aviation I]
+[Transport Ships I]
+[Uranium Engines I]
+[Subsistence-Based Military]
Resources:
Power (+0/turn): 38
Ore (+4/turn): 150
+3 [Small Supply of Uranium {Power}]
+5 [Menehune Slaves]
Eccentricities:
http://pastebin.com/UmTU4LZH
>>
File: Hunger7.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hunger7.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
Rolled 55, 37, 88, 64 = 244 (4d100)

>>48323067

1. Expand westwards.
+New Omsk {Town}
+Dependent Eccentricity expansion bonus

2. Also expand the Menehune breeding pen.
+Engineering II

3. Begin research into +[Explosives III]
+Lab II
+Explosives II

4. Also begin research into +[Stealth I]
+Lab II
+Hunger Stealth Aircraft I
>>
File: Hunger2.jpg (122 KB, 900x1058) Image search: [Google]
Hunger2.jpg
122 KB, 900x1058
>>48323213
Expending +43 Ore on action 2 to bring it up to an 80.
>>
>>48323054
No.
No.
Fuck no.
Just not Recon Rover Rick! I mean... no!

Also, does that mean I'm out of Barrack at all, or it's reduced to I from II?
>>
>>48323749
I'll go easy on you and say it's just severely damaged.
>>
>>48322406
>A message begins blinking on a Mad Science screen. It has a little raven symbol, eating an eye.
>"Umm. Hello? Is this thing on? Err, anyway, we understand you are the people we need to talk to about the Island north of us? Just calling to let you know, we think when you were test firing some of those guns it looks really pretty, and we want to build something similar. What can we give you for "Mad" energy weapons I".We could give you Military Augments I? or Effieciancy I if that doesn't appeal to you.
>A period of silence as large ill defined shadows move on the screen. Suddenly it sharpens into an image of a blonde-haired man with a large beard, squinting at the screen.
>" Okay, so I press this button to send right?"
>>
>>48323054
>>48323749
I guess to defend you need to roll higher than the attack and not just tie.
Because if tie also works for defense, I should have blocked 2 hits, not just 1 from bombardment.

As for now, that cuts me to 2 sniper units, 2 companies and 2 artillery units. MAYBE Barracks I. Probably just out of Barracks at all.
Damn shame Rick's dead, but if the "tie also saves your ass" works, I still prefer 3rd company instead of him. 4 Clockworkmen, all +4. Should be still perfectly managable, assuming both sniper units are fielded.
I guess I can't attack right now, even if Machina forces are all here, due to not even having official statement or stats of my own units.

Sticking with the "test the shit out of the rules" part of the agreement:
Units having single HP definitely sucks, but that makes artillery twice as strong as any other unit type and also obviously means units capable of bombardment are just plain more powerful than anything else due to the way how defense modifiers are counted - most pathetic unit capable of bombardment can easily take out any unit with easy-to-overcome threshold for success.
How abstract combat is? Or rather - if it's abstract enough to intercept satellites without sending out specialised rockets or other type of weapon designed specifically to reach orbit? Because in case of sticking to "realism", orbital weapon systems of any kind are simply broken and should be most definitely revisited in next edition.
>>
>>48324117
They should, and will more than likely be an end-game thing next game, if they make it in at all. Your units might survive the battles to come, if the rolls are close enough. And you could certainly launch a counterattack, as Machina's forces are at your doorstep.
>>
>>48320882
Nation Name: The Devil Ant Nests
Nation Race(s): Devil Ants (mutated ants)
Color: Blue
Fluff: The Devil ants were once ants carried over as food for colonists during the long trip to Nibiru. The colony did not survive, but the ants did. The ants mutated, gaining in size and complexity as well as overall intelligence shown in complex planning and operations. As well the Devil ants became more adept at noticing mutations within their number. This new species has created a nest where the old colony once stood, stretching deep and wide below the surface.
Settlements: First Nest
Territory: 56
Population: 276 (+8/turn)
Food: 360 (+13/turn)
Currency: N/A
Structures: Queen's Chamber, 9 lvls of Mushroom farms, Egg chamber I, Mine II
Defenses: 1.5 (First Nest)
1 (Second Nest)
Traps: [Ambush Tunnels]
Military: 3 Basic Soldier Drones
1 Warrior Drones [+.8][Poisonous] (2 Food Upkeep)
1 [Tank Drone {Large}[+1.2](-2 food/ore//turn)]
1 [Harvester Drone {Forager} [+.4](-1 food//turn ]
1 [Scout Drone (+1.4)[Flight][Infiltrate] (-2 food/turn)]
1 [Electro-drone [Anti-Espionage][+1][-1 food/turn]
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers II] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles I] [Flight II] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity II] [Speed II]
Resources: 13 Ore (-0/turn)
[Captive Menehune: 5]
[Wood: 2]
Eccentricities:
[Invasive Species]: The native fauna of the planet have no idea of your capabilities, making them easier to take down, though peaceful interactions are next to impossible.
[Mutations]: The Ants have found that they grow and evolve at an alarming rate, though outside technology is much harder for them to grasp.
>>
>>48324117
And you did block 2 hits, but one of the bombardment rolls was more than twice the defending roll, so that hurt you.
>>
Rolled 17, 80, 36, 60 = 193 (4d100)

>>48320882
>>48324191

1. Farm mountain super structure continues to be built. 12/25
+Agriculture V
+Tunneling I
+Engineering I
2. Search the young for new mutations.
+Mutations
3. Begin breeding for stronger and sharper Pincers.
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
4. Begin breeding for stronger spiracles for better breathing.
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
>>
>>48323893
"You want our ['Mad' Energy Weapons I]? We're willing to offer you [Agriculture II] as well if you're willing to offer us both [Military Augments I] AND [Efficiency I]. What do you say? Doesn't this sound more profitable?"
>when trading you can send two techs per action
>counter-offer: ['Mad' Energy Weapons I] and [Agriculture II] for [Military Augments I] and [Efficiency I]
>accept? reject? haggle?
>>
>>48324117
If I may make any suggestion, so far due to the nature of how things are handled in combad, massed militia thrumps over everything else, since:
- all units apparently have 1 HP (armor might have 2)
- due to the way how bonus is handled, a bare-bones militia without any upgrades at all can still take down units up to +3.9.
- maxed out militia (+.6) can take down units up to +4.5
- in case of the militia coming out with some special traits (poison, armor, camo, bombardment etc), it turns swarm tactics from powerful to ungodly broken
- militia comes free from any upkeep and to reach +.6 it takes just 3 elements, so such unit can be made from turn 1 if a player starts with enough military tech
- an army of 10 powerful units is about the limit any player can hit without putting power, currency and food into halt; meanwhile, nothing limits the amount of +.6 militia

In short - it's not the power of the units that matters, but size of the army, thus making +.6 militia with any trait the ultimate unit that can be fielded. Meaning the rules need serious revisition about this. Veterancy system from SMAC and Civ 3 could help here greatly, even if complicating matters when it comes down to resolving combat (due to units being capable of withstanding more pounding instead of single successful hit, but that could just mean their effective combat power is decreased by the fraction of their total HP missing).
>>
>>48324292
Noted.
>>
>>48324284
> Several muffled voices are heard over the communicator.
>"Okay, tell them yes"
>A figure walks over to the monitor and closes the call, before re-opening it and swearing, before speaking "Yes. This is good. Thankyou."
>>
>>48324176
To engage them, I need to know the stats of:
2nd Sniper Unit (if it's still 3.4 or 3.6)
Remaining 2 Infantry Companies.
If Mobile Artillery comes with or without Camo trait
And to that:
Having a confirmation if combat is abstract or the fluff part of it is important for the resolution in any way

Otherwise, I'm shooting blind, which is beyond stupidity.
>>
>>48324333
"Excellent, we'll send the tech during the next report theory."
>trade requires an easy difficult 10 action from each side, so don't forget to spend one on your actions on it next turn
>>
>>48324362
The new sniper unit is the same as the last (My apologies, thought this was implied), and the Companies were upgraded. And I will allow the artillery to gain the 'Camo' tag. Fluff does give a small modifier, especially if the other person lacks it.
>>
>>48320890

>>[Ley-powered Machinery II] reduces Power Upkeep by 2!
>>(Free Action) A-26B(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 2.6/2] transfered to AFSOC control

[The US Territory of Afairika]
Nation Race(s): Fairies, Americans
Color: Liberty Blue
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/EFkp51KD
>Pop:
128 Total (+4/t)
74 Fairies (+2/t)
54 Humans (+2/t)
Food: 216 (+9/t)
Currency: 54 (+7/t)
>Settlements:
Freedomia (Capital City, 1 Def):
-Pierrot's Penthouse (Gov. HQ)
-AFSOC HQ (Fac. HQ)
-Farm III (Food, +3/t)
-Ley Reactor II (Power, +2/t)
-Mine I (Ore, +1/turn)
-Lumbermill I (Wood, +1/t)
-Smelter I
-Barracks I
-Focusing Tower I
-Factory I
-Airfield I
New Detroit (Town):
-Farm II, (Food, +2/t)
-Farm II, (Food, +2/t)
-Farm I, (Food, +1/t)
>Routes:
Road from Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Afairika to Altech!)
Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)
>Military:
--The Governess's Fairies
x1 "Clownpiece Two", The Governess's Lunatic Aide from Hell {Flight}{Lunacy}{Terraformer} [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
x1 Minute Fairy Platoon {Flying}{Medical} [Str. 1] (-1 Food/t)
--Security Force
x2 Heavy Weapons Platoons [Str. 1] (1 Food/t)
--1st Extra-Planar Squadron (ENGAGING [76], 4 turn[s])
x1 VE-7(R) Fighter Squadron {AIR} [Str. 1.6]
--1st Devilbird Bomber Squadron (ENGAGING [76], 4 turn[s])
x1 MB-1(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 1/1]
x1 MB-2(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 2/1]
--[AFSOC] 1st Special Operations Bomber Squadron
x1 A-26B(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 2.6/2]
x1 A-26C(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 3/2]
>Resources:
Power: 56 (+2/t) Ore: 46 (+1/t) Wood: 38 (+1/t)
>Technology:
http://pastebin.com/z3hvsK7B
>Territory:
>Eccentricities:
[Leylines]: The fairies of Afairika have a unique, innate ability to manipulate the strange energies of Nibiru, but are physically weak.
[Trained Engineers]: The remaining men of Afairika aren't scientists, but they sure can build.
>Trade Routes:
Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Currency, +2/t)
>>
Rolled 22, 21, 65, 89 = 197 (4d100)

>>48324640

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_TOR2Z49vo

>>48322285

"Kyahahahahaha! I knew this would be a great idea!~ Lets get started immediately!" (Joint Project With Mad Medicine: Project — Slider: >>48322165)

>>48321212
[Engineering III]

"See, the orks aren't bad guys at all; I think their chieftan tribal leader person is pretty sweet and soft-spoken! Okay, lets hope they can figure out what any of this stuff means!" (Sending Odab [Engineering III]!)

"One of my fairies has been bugging me a while about the importance of taking photos of...stuff. She says that she's been spending a lot of resources making sure that security does their jobs, and she's already caught them trying to smuggle food once! Says that it's from experience; a lot of her friends used to spend plenty of time trying to keep a...witch? out of their place of residence? Hey, I suppose giving her some say wouldn't hurt!" (Researching Investigation!)

{???}

"Hey, what is this? Colonel?" (The Detroit Project: 9/15)
>>
>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village)
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Lv1 Aether Rifle Recharger
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Farms: Lv1
>Quaries: Lv1
>Lumberyard: Lv1
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Mine: +1 ore/turn
>Territory: 62/68 (CURRENTLY IN DISPUTE)
>Population: 275 (+12/turn)
>Food: 366 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-2 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Currency: N/A
>Defenses: 1 New Albion
>Military:
1 Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire IV[+1](-1 food/turn)
1st Homeguard Oscilators Division (Militia) [+.2]
Prince's Royal Oscilator Corps (Army) [+.2] (-1 food/turn)
>Tech: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III, Forging I, Agriculture III, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I, Shipbuilding I, Efficiency I, Conscription I, Electronics I, 'Mad' Energy Weapons I, Altech Renewable Energy I, Programming I, Albion Heavy Ships I, Leyline Manipulation V, Ley-Powered Machinery II, DAN Ammunition I
>Resources:
>Ore: 10 +1/turn
>Refined Ores: 0
>Stone: 31 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 37 (+1/turn)
>Power: 40 (+3/turn)
>Volunteers: 5 Fairies
1 Heavy Construction Ship
>Eccentricities:
>[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
>[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Underground Cornucopia 13/25
New Village 5/6
>>
File: man in suit on horse.jpg (75 KB, 610x545) Image search: [Google]
man in suit on horse.jpg
75 KB, 610x545
>>48324640
>A man arrives outside the city of Freedomia in a three-piece suit. Now, the oddest thing about him wasn't the suit itself. It was the fact he was doing it while riding a horse
>"Ah yes, is this the..."
>looks at the back of his hand
>"US Territory of Afairika? My name is Hans Schmidt, and I represent the Free Society of Man, a nation built on the foundations of equality, freedom, and prosperity. I have a message for who ever is in charge."
>He hands whoever it is that is in charge a letter. The letter itself is emblazoned with the image of a three-headed eagle, talons bared.
>The letter reads: "To whom it may concern in terms of the US Territory of Afairika:
>Sorry if this is all a rather bit out-dated. We're rather new to this planet, and as such we're a bit unacquainted with whatever means of communication you have. Even still, I would like to propose a trade of secrets and utmost knowledge that could benefit both our nations:
>Your knowledge of Forging II and Medicine I for our knowledge of Tactics II and Tanks I
>Please let us know if such a deal suffices.
>-Karl von Wilhiem, Elected President of the Free Society of Man
>>
Rolled 57, 70, 15 = 142 (3d100)

>>48324752
1. Finish up the new coastal Village 5/6

Forging I
Engineering II
Electronics I
Programming I,
Altech Renewable Energy I

2-3. Continue to work on the Underground Cornucopia 13/25

[[[$ Spend 6 Stone $]]]
[[[$ Spend 3 Power $]]]

>Engineering II
>Forging I - Steel beams
>Agriculture III
>Efficiency I
>Altech Renewable Energy I
>Electronics I
>Programming I
>>
File: winston-churchill-ration-book.jpg (89 KB, 701x301) Image search: [Google]
winston-churchill-ration-book.jpg
89 KB, 701x301
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>48325084
{MAJOR PROJECT - NEW ECONOMIC SYSTEM}

--The Ration Economy--

A historic announcement by the Prince Governor in front of Parliament.

"Gentlemen of Parliament.

As you are aware, New Albion, is one of only two colonies on the planet that does not use currency. We share this unique distinction alongside the Devil Ants. Our economy uniquely runs on Food rather than Coin or Bill.

This has been done due to the fact that we absolutely intend to remain loyal to the Bank of England and the Pound, and in its absence, have refused to officially back an empty monetary scrip or fiat. Our soldiers and denizens are paid honestly and fairly in ration and supply

But the extent of our growth, and the increasing size of both our people and lands, has necessitated a need for non-commodity exchange.

As such, I hereby propose a bill to create a "Standardize Ration" which will be based on an absolutely measured set of calories, vitamins, and minerals enough to support one adult man for one day.

This Standardized Ration will then back a "Ration Scrip", which will form the basis of fiat currency and exchange in our society. Unlike normal currency backed by gold or silver, there will not be any instance of interest or fractional reserve which leads to the headaches and woes of inflation and the lust for money.

Men will still be paid fair and square for their work, in food which is the sustenance of all life. But the needs of economy will be adapted to fit our new lot, until such a time as communication can be reestablished with earth and we can return to the true English Pound Sterling and the Banks once more"

>New Albion will no longer have the [Currency:N/A] stat, and loses the ability to create or use currency
>All expenses that normally involve currency or monetary will instead be replaced with food (i.e. 1 Food and 1 Currency upkeep will not be 2 Food upkeep)
>Food may be expended in a similar, though perhaps not entirely as effective manner as currency
>>
>>48325116
This is dumb
>>
[Machina]
Still more Clockwork men are built [2/4], and heavy armor research continues [4/8]. No progress on any other projects, however.

[Odab Collective]
Better ammunition research starts [2/4], the technology is sent to Afairika, and genetics research starts [2/4]. Progress on the automatic weaponry [3/6]!

[Nova America]
The General's training nears completion [7/8], though expansion halts.

[Free Society]
No quarry is built, but research into better food growing techniques begins [1/6], and research into the inner workings of the mind also begins [2/4]. There is no expansion, but agricultural research progresses nicely [4/6], and a quarry begins to be dug [1/4]. Still no expansion, but psychology research completes [Psych I], and the quarry completes as well [Quarry I; +2 stone/turn]. Agricultural research nearly completes [5/6], and the quarry is updated [1/6]. Engineering research stalls.

[Detachment]
Engineering technology progresses [4/6], and base-cloaking goes exceptionally well [Cloaking II]! Architecture research starts [1/4], and the basics of Leyline manipulation are discovered [Leyline Manipulation I]! No one comes forward for recruitment, and construction of a factory barely begins [1/4]. The farm undergoes upgrades [2/8], and the mine is also upgraded [2/8]. Infantry platoons are nearly trained [3/4], and a spy is also trained [3/4]. The failsafes are excellent [Anti-espionage II]! Planar communications research starts as well [2/5].

[Vrinland]
>+3 pop
Disaster at the port; a few unlucky men fall in, and the raging waters take them away [-2 pop]. The barracks finally progress [1/4], though agricultural research halts.
>>
>>48324424
I was just curious if adding Targetting I changed anything or not. It's an insignificant +.2, but still. It probably did in case of Companies, since they already had Artillery and Rockets I. I hope so at least.

Back to the militia vs professionals:
All units having 1 HP is easy to resolve, but it makes militia game-breakingly powerful. Each +2 granting another HP to unit would neatly balance it out - so even if churming out a hell lot of militia you would require roughtly four times as many to face +4.5 units
+1 is to easy to reach (it can be achieved with starting tech and starting professional unit is +1 too)), while anything above +2 would be just too much. So each +2 counting as +1 HP is a nice balance. I've already did some number crunching for this while on smoke.
This way militia can still retain it's edge without being reduced to useless action-eater when produced, but you would really need a shitload of it, while strong units could balance with the upkeep (10-13 non-militia units are the maximum, really) with the fact they can count as 2, 4 or even 6 upkeep-free militia units each.
I wish I've figured that all out around thread 3 start, not in the middle of 4th.
>>
Nibiru.png
2 MB, 3000x2500
>>48325174
[Free Society (Again)]
Agricultural research stalls, and the quarry undergoes some upgrades [5/6]. Engineering research stalls as well, but picks up slightly after a short break [1/6], and finally, the Free Society begins to expand its lands [1/2]! Construction of a Cybernetics lab barely starts [1/4], but makes progress after a while [3/4]. Finally, psychological research progresses well [3/6].

[Railgun Inc.]
Upgrades on the labs continue [4/8], while the combat drugs are nearly done [3/4].

[Free Army]
The two surviving platoons are now companies [+.8 {-1 food/turn (Each)], and a sniper completes training [+1x Sniper Unit [+3.4][Camouflaged](-1 food/turn)]. Camo painting begins [2/6], but there is no further recruitment.

[Mad Medicine]
Further genetics research nears completion [10/12], and the project begins [2/15]! No farm upgrades, however.

[Hunger]
The hunger expands westward [+4 hex], and the breeding pen also undergoes upgrades [3/6]. Research begins, for both projects [3/8; 2/3]

[Devil Ants]
Only minor progress is had on the structure [13/25], and new mutations are found... by rubbing bits of their chitin together, the new ants mimic sound [Mimicry I]! Breeding begins [1/5], for both projects [2/5].

[Afairika]
The fairies prove to be no help with Project Slider. The tech is sent to the Odab Collective, and there is progress on the Detroit Project [12/15]!

[New Albion]
The new village completes [+2 pop/turn], and work on the Cornucopia progresses [16/25]. The new subsistence-based economy will take some getting used too [2/5].

>Brown nation in the south appears to be gone. Will be removed shortly.
>>
>>48325187
Other notes
Ore, Wood and Stone can be merged into Materials for everyone's convinience and as anti-cheating measure for building construction. Since those three resources have absolutely NO use outside minor requirements for buildings of level 2 and higher and improving roll outcome for construction of non-living (be it units or buildings), they are pretty much useless as for now and investing into any form of extractors is a waste of time or starting resources. If there are three types of them, they can be very easily abused for granting +3 to progress of construction actions, since you are spending 25 units of resources from 3 completely separate pools. Imagine having to spend 75 units of resources from a single pool.
Game start makes picking techs over everything else a no-brainer. Even if they are all level I, a lot more can be achieved while using starting tech than investing the same points into militia units (they require just 0/2 to make and are the only cost-efficient starting unit to even bother with). So picking 10 different technologies at the game start is the best and only sane option. If done correctly, that can net out a military unit of 2.4 power if someone is insane enough to pick only military technologies. Which obviously breaks the game from the turn one. Not to mention how starting with a lot of technology can easily allow to maintain the head-on over everyone else and easily trade for even more

>Cont
>>
>>48325208
Game start also makes picking Farms and Power-plants as the only important buildings, as Wood, Stone and Ore play absolutely no role in the game up until more complex buildings are allowed, while having food supply can allow to field additional, upkeep-intensive unit.
And as noted by the raging anon - surprise, surprise, that wasn't me - eccentricities just need to be more balanced. Giving bonuses ranging from +1 to Insignificant Bullshit You Will Never Use to +10 to One Of The Core Elements. Also, as far as I've noted, the penalties aren't really accounted for, and everyone starts with at least one. And everyone had exact the same threshold for success (25 and it's multiplications), so my bonus-penalty of Junta was just a fluff bullshit - I was never punished for it, but also never received ANY bonus from it (I still had to pass the 25, which in certain situations cost me dearly)

In short - as for now, the game can be broken way too easily and the only thing prevending that is the vagueness of the rules.
>>
>>48325201
Nation Name:Vrinland
Nation Race: Augmented Humans
Colour: Purple
Settlement(s): Vrinholm
Territory:7
Pop: 13 (?/turn)
Food: 18 (+6/turn)
Currency: 8 (+3/turn)
Structures: Jarl's Council
Power Plant III
Mine III
Farm II
Farm II
Factory I
Defenses (Vrinhold): 1
Military: 2 Freeholders (Militia) (+0.6)
Tech:
Infantry II,
Naval warfare II,
Engineering I,
Tactics II,
Military Augments II,
Agriculture I,
Shipbuilding II
Efficiency I
Resources: Power: 4 (+2/turn) Ore: 4 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Engineered]: The men of Vrinland are genetically engineered to be stronger than normal men, though many do not survive the bio-engineering [OP will roll privately and give you pop gain for that turn].
[Homesteaders]: The men of Vrinland will make a home here on Nibiru, though the intense weather of the north makes it a bit harder. It is easier to expand, though not as much as others.
>>
>>48325201
>+.8
You are kidding, right?
>>
>>48325201
1. Send techs Military Augments I and Efficiency I to MAD Medicine.
2. Continue to Construct the Port
3. Continue to Build the Barracks.

>Recently several men have been seen walking around Vrinholm, ensuring everything works. It would appear a government of sorts has been formed.
>>
>>48325049

The odd horseman was greeted by an aviator leaning against a squat bird-house like building which seemed a foot too short for a person of his stature. He spent a good minute inspecting Hans's equinine companion, stroking its chest as if to determine if it was indeed real.

"1st Lieutenant Moris Bradley. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance. You can just call us the USA, which is the nation that owns this territory; you might have heard of it before. Our society also happens to be built on the foundations of equality, freedom, and prosperity. I'll make sure that the Colonel and the Governor get this letter.

Say, where did you get your horse? We haven't seen any Earth-native animals since we- well, left Earth."
>>
Rolled 80, 75, 39 = 194 (3d100)

>>48325284
>>>48325201
Damn dice rolls!
>>
>>48325244
I didn't see a tech besides one listed, so I assumed you only wanted the one.
>>
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/eDq4PAwq (embed)
Structures: Congress of Democracy, 3 powerplant, 2 farm, 3 mine, quarry I
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Agriculture I, Foraging I, Tanks I, Genetics II, Cybernetics II, First Aid I, Economics I, Psychology I
Resources: Power 3 (+3/turn), Ore: 3 (+3/turn), Stone 1 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities: [Only the Best]: In truth, inequality rules in the Free Society, no-where more than their military. It takes a bit longer to weed out the undesirables, but military units are stronger as a result.
[Agriculture II 5/6]
[Quarry II 1/6]

1. Finish agriculture II.;
2. Keep upgrading that quarry. Stone is the literal building blocks of empires, and as such we will need plenty; -1 stone; +Engineering I
3. Keep pursuing our research into the mind. As of right now, we only the basics as to how the mind works. With this research, we will be able to identify, and in some cases cure or sedate mental problems in our populace, thereby making them work minutely better at almost everything they do
>>
>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village)
New Winchester (Village)
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Population: 289 (+14/turn)
>Food: 377 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-2 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Military:
>Tech: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III, Forging I, Agriculture III, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I, Shipbuilding I, Efficiency I, Conscription I, Electronics I, 'Mad' Energy Weapons I, Altech Renewable Energy I, Programming I, Albion Heavy Ships I, Leyline Manipulation V, Ley-Powered Machinery II, DAN Ammunition I
>Resources:
>Ore: 11 +1/turn
>Stone: 28 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 38 (+1/turn)
>Power: 37 (+3/turn)
>Eccentricities:
>[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
>[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Food-Economy 2/5
Cornucopia 16/25
>>
Rolled 44, 38, 3, 28 = 113 (4d100)

>>48325174
>>48325201

Hmm... it is slow progress on the joint project, BUT PROGRESS NONETHELESS! And in other news, we've almost unlocked the secrets we've been looking for. We just need ONE, LAST, PUSH!

1-2 Now that we can make more doppelgangers for testing, they will serve as testing materials for our genetics research. [Genetics IV ---> V] [10/12]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II]
-Resources Studied: Winged Elephants, Captive White Elephants, Wampus Pack, Caged Doppelgangers: 10
3 Joint project with Afairika to make living burgers (See >>48322165 for details) [2/15]
-Mad Medicine Techs: [Agriculture II], [Domestication I], [Cloning II], [DNA Manipulation I], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II], [Genetics IV], [Programing II]
-Afairika Techs: [Agriculture III], [Leyline Manipulation V], [Lunacy I], [Programming II]
4 Send ['Mad' Energy Weapons I] and [Agriculture II] to Vrinland for [Military Augments I] and [Efficiency I]

(ON HOLD) Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II][1/6]
>>
Rolled 27, 90, 84 = 201 (3d100)

>>48325352
DAMMIT I FORGOT MY ROLLS AGAIN
>>
>>48325310
>Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I, Targeting I
What is this?

I mean it's hard to not notice it, especially if all other technologies were accounted in other units. The "Targeting I added" is the same information as "Rockets I added" from previous unit, because I've assumed you did a calculation when the unit was declared here: >>48303569, so I pin-pointed with green-text the changes made in the unit composition, so they would be also added into the calculation.
>>
>>48325392
*from previous thread
>>
Rolled 11, 88 = 99 (2d100)

>>48325201
>>48320856 (OP)
>[Railgun HQ]
>Defenses (Capital):1
>buildings:Labs II
>Military: 1 militia
>Eccentricity:
>[Soldiers]: Railgun Inc. does well with technology involving the military, though not much else.

1. Continue upgrading Labs III 4/8. We need the greatest labs the world has ever seen.
+engineering II
[Science II]

2. With a war now officially in progress the heads of railgun inc have determined that security is an immediate concern and steps need to be taken to address this problem. Research anti-espionage.
[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs II
Engineering II
[Science II]
On hold:
Continue research on combat drugs II 3/4. Things to boost skill and reflexes to amazing levels even if they. Only work for a short time.
[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs II
Engineering II
[Science II]
>>
>>48325174
Population: 75(+2/turn)
Food: 195 (+6/turn)
Currency:5 (+3/turn)
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Next batch 2/4
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs III (2/10)
Efficiency III
[Machinian heavy armor II] (4/8)
Autocannon III
Modularization
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 66 (+7/turn)(-2.5/turn),
Ore: 38 (+3/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 87 (+5/turn)
Refined Ore 10 (+2/ turn)
Processes:
Eccentricities:

Correct Constructs progress.
>>
Rolled 85, 53, 40, 17 = 195 (4d100)

>>48325362
1. Continue to work on the Underground Cornucopia 16/25

[[[$ Spend 6 Stone $]]]
[[[$ Spend 3 Power $]]]

>Engineering II
>Forging I - Steel beams
>Agriculture III
>Efficiency I
>Electronics I
>Programming I

2. Continue development of the Food Economy 2/5

3-4. With our New Coastal Village, we once more have nearby coastal access to Dwarf Lands.

We must assist in the war effort! Though we are not a powerful military power yet, we do have masses of ample manpower for the war effort.

Use our Heavy Ship and the nearby Coastal Town and ferry workers to Dwarven Factories.

>Assist the dwarves in building more Clockworkman Units!

Though farmers many of us be, some of us are actually quite skilled engineers, steel forgers, and fast learners who also have a basic understanding of electronics and programming as well as Altech energy systems.

1 Heavy Ship

Forging I,
Engineering II
Efficiency I
Programming I
Altech Renewable Energy I
>>
>>48325201
Fluff: The Devil ants were once ants carried over as food for colonists during the long trip to Nibiru. The colony did not survive, but the ants did. The ants mutated, gaining in size and complexity as well as overall intelligence shown in complex planning and operations. As well the Devil ants became more adept at noticing mutations within their number. This new species has created a nest where the old colony once stood, stretching deep and wide below the surface.
Population: 284 (+8/turn)
Food: 373 (+13/turn)
1 (Second Nest)
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers II] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles I] [Flight II] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity II] [Speed II] [Mimicry I]
Eccentricities:
[Invasive Species]: The native fauna of the planet have no idea of your capabilities, making them easier to take down, though peaceful interactions are next to impossible.
[Mutations]: The Ants have found that they grow and evolve at an alarming rate, though outside technology is much harder for them to grasp.
>>
>>48325392
>From previous thread
I'm not out to get you, I made a mistake. Though I am getting tired of this victim complex you seem to have.
Units are now 3.6

Update tonight.
>>
Rolled 16, 37, 84, 26 = 163 (4d100)

>>48325457
>>48325201
1. Farm mountain super structure continues to be built. 13/25
+Agriculture V
+Tunneling I
+Engineering I
2. Search the young for new mutations.
+Mutations
3. Continue breeding for stronger and sharper Pincers. 1/5
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
4. Continue breeding for stronger spiracles for better breathing. 2/5
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
>>
File: 07.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
>>48325456
>Throwing resources blindly and at random
>Not to fix the roll when it needs it
British resourcefulness strikes again
>>
File: Hunger4.jpg (522 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hunger4.jpg
522 KB, 1680x1050
>>48325201
Settlements:
+[New Kazan]
+[New Omsk {Town}]
Territory: 49
Population (+4/turn): 97
Food (-4/turn): 55
Currency (+3/turn): 13
Structures:
+2 [Mine II]
+1 [Auto-Factory I]
+1 [Lab II]
+1 [Airport I]
+1 [Port I]
+1 [Barracks I]
+1 [Breeding Pen I; +2 food/turn]
Defenses:
+1 [New Kazan]
Military:
Tech:
+[Infantry II]
+[Engineering II]
+[Explosives II]
+[Plague Missiles I]
+[Targeting I]
+[Tactics I]
+[Aviation I]
+[Transport Ships I]
+[Uranium Engines I]
Resources:
Power (+0/turn): 38
Ore (+4/turn): 111
+5 [Menehune Slaves]
Eccentricities:
>>
>>48325517
looks more like he's trying to ensure the wonder completion for that extra dice
>>
Rolled 71, 32, 72, 2 = 177 (4d100)

>>48325451
>>48321218
1. Continue working on the newest batch of clockwork men, New Albion has sent help. If the current batch finishes, begin working on the next one immediately. (2/4)
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Efficiency III
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small

2. Continue to work on improving our heavy armor. We've made even more headway. We are very close. (4/8)
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

3. Continue to improve of efficiency in the workplace. We need to produce from our forge faster. (1/5)
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

4. The new designs look promising start construction and prototyping them, since the last tests were apparently inconclusive. (2/10)
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center
>>
>>48325297
Ah yes well, every military has to have its parades. And what parade would it be without good ol' fashioned horses?
>>
Rolled 68, 77, 66 = 211 (3d100)

[Detachment 5107]
Pop: 28 (+2/turn)
Food: 32 (+2/turn)
Currency: 18 (+3/turn)
Structures: Detachment HQ, Mine II, Power Plant II, Quarry II, Farm II
Resources: Ore: 4 (+2/turn) Power: 3 (+2/turn) Stone: 3 (+2/turn)
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering I, Espionage II, Agriculture I, Tactics II, Psionics II, Psionic Weaponry I, Psionic Armor I, Medicine I, Leyline Manipulation I, Anti-espionage II, Cloaking II
Eccentricities:

1. Finish training the spy 3/4
+Espionage II, Counter-espionage II
2. Architecture 1/4
+15 currency
3. Infantry platoon training 3/4
+Infantry II, Tactics II, Psionics II, Psionic Weaponry I, Psionic Armor I
>>
>>48325456
#3-4.
Also Electronics I
>>
File: Hunger.png (17 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
Hunger.png
17 KB, 178x178
Rolled 76, 77, 98, 29 = 280 (4d100)

>>48325534

1. Complete the Menehune breeding pen upgrades.
>3/6
+Engineering II

2. +[Stealth I] research progresses.
>2/3
+Lab II
+Hunger Stealth Aircraft I

3-4 +[Explosives III] research continues.
>3/8
+Lab II
+Explosives II
>>
File: Sir Lancelot Slowcock.jpg (30 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
Sir Lancelot Slowcock.jpg
30 KB, 640x380
Rolled 5, 34, 48 = 87 (3d100)

>>48320890
I have returned from my hunting trip in Afairika.

Now i am ready to begin research based at New Manchester, vassal of New Albion.

I know i have two dice to roll but what of my eccentricities? I was thinking of one called cognitive dissonance; whereby if i spend 2 dice on different research objective i'll gain an extra degree of success on the first one.
I also commandeer one dice as Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire IV is presently indisposed.

1.) Construct Royal Imperial Tautological Society of Science
2.) Construct Royal Imperial Tautological Society of Science
>Sir Fredericks dice
3.) Construct Royal Imperial Tautological Society of Science

I hope i get a critical success.
>>
>>48325494
>Time and again ignored or handled inferior results OR given things not even in construction
Again - it's really hard not to take it personally or as a conspiracy. One of the tripfags already made it clear what's going on IRC and this is pretty much what I assume from around thread 3 - a lot of shit poured on me behind my back. Combined with all the fumbles... yeah.
But I'm still here and since I've pretty much cracked the crunch two threads ago, I won't take any bullshit. Hence it comes off as a victim complex. From my perspective is not allowing to be drowned in shit.
>>
>>48325644
Oh hey!
it's my original Courtier!

I didn't know if you'd be back. In your absence i actually let another player be a courtier, but he hasn't shown in days either.

Since he's not here, I can get his stats for you.
>>
File: 23712371.jpg (84 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
23712371.jpg
84 KB, 600x398
>>48325619
+5 ore on action one to boost the roll to an 81.
+13 currency and +8 power to boost action 4 to a 50 (attempting to complete research).
>>
>>48325644
The Royal Society
Courtier of New Albion
Fluff: The Royal Society of New Albion for Improving Natural and Technological Knowledge, Better known as the Royal Society, Is an organization of scholars and men of science dedicated to furthering understanding of the world for the glory of the empire.Brave men of learning delve into every area of possible knowledge, making new discoveries, and creating brilliant new technologies. No stone unturned, no question unanswered.

[Royal Society]
(Courtier of New Albion)
Player-named government building
Defenses: 1
Military: 1 player-named militia
Techs: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators II, Forging I, Agriculture II, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I, Shipbuilding I, Efficiency I, Conscription I, Electronics I, 'Mad' Energy Weapons I, Altech Renewable Energy I, Programming I, Albion Heavy Ships I
eccentricity:
[Men of Learning]: The Royal Society are learned men, not soldiers. They can research technology more easily, but it is harder to field military units.

Current Projects:
University(Fluffed: "Royal Imperial Tautological Society of Science") 3/4

--
Is this acceptable as a working base?
>>
>>48325541
Then he should just add resources AFTER the roll is made, not adding them blindly to the action. The resources are still taken, but might be completely useless.

Speaking about wonders, another note:
Instant finish of a 0/25 action due to rolling 100 is just stupid. I can understand getting +10 to progress. Or cutting out 5 from that 25. But instant finish is just wrong. Especially for an action that basically increase the potential of the nation by 20%
>>
>>48325717
>The resources are still taken, but might be completely useless.
I'm not sure how Wheelie does it or if there's a threshold on how high a roll is until adding stuff to it doesn't help.
>>
>>48325654
>Bullshit
You mean 'mistakes'... which are harder to correct and easier to miss when a post is made in thread, rather than it being brought up in the IRC.
Further rudeness/insults will be ignored. Fair warning.
>>
>>48325733
25 = +1
50 = +2
75 = +3
90-95 (not sure) = +4
125 = +5
It's really fucking simple to just notice the pattern. The details may wary, but those are sure-fire thresholds that grant results as described.
Making me really salty about my eccentricity allowing for lower threshold of success to get the basic +1 progress being ignored.
>>
>>48325779
The real game-changer was confirmation it's possible to enchance the roll after it's made, instead of adding blindly. But the roll-to-progress ratio was obvious almost from the start.
>>
File: Sir Lancelot Slowcock the 3rd.3.jpg (137 KB, 807x807) Image search: [Google]
Sir Lancelot Slowcock the 3rd.3.jpg
137 KB, 807x807
>>48325673
>Since he's not here, I can get his stats for you.

Thank you old bean.

I'll begin researching the cryogenics project i talked with you about before.
>>
>>48325836
No problem, chap.

>>48325706
Stats here

It's 2d100 for courtiers I don't think they have makeups so feel free to get started, I'll contact you if I have any specific requests but you will never go wrong upgrading scientific ability.

As for /that/ Cryogenics Project. . .we'll talk about that for now just make it general Cryogenics which can be applied to organics. Useful for food storage.
>>
File: 1457758681243.png (2 MB, 1024x1859) Image search: [Google]
1457758681243.png
2 MB, 1024x1859
Rolled 25, 44, 59 = 128 (3d100)

>>48325174
Nation Name: The United State of Imperial Nova America
Nation Race(s): Pure GeneModded Humans
Color: Red
Fluff: Sent with the Fairies of Freedomia, these were the best America had to offer and were programmed with a secret protocol upon entering atmosphere to orbit the planet for a period of time before landing and beginning colonizing. A republic was determined to not be able to function efficiently once other planets were able to be colonized and fought over with ease and so they were sent here to form a new government and ferry resources and new technology to give america an edge for the transition. When they found out the planet was cut off, they decided to form an Imperial type of government and set about freeing the planet.

Settlements: Roma Nibirus
Territory: 11
Population: 21 (+2/turn)
Food: 30 (+4/turn)
Currency: 41 (+3/turn)
Structures: [The Twin Palaces of The Imperial Seat and The Senate]; [Farms I]; [Power Plants III]; [Mines II]; [Quarries I]; [Lumberyards I]; [Hydro Pumps II]; [Docks I]; [Oil Rig I]
Military: 6 [Militia]; 2 [Naval Boat]; 1st Squadron "Africanus" [+.8 (-1 oil)/turn]
Tech: [Aircraft II]; [Forging II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism I]; [Agriculture II]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]; [Infantry I]
Resources: Amateur Xenobiologist, Power: 42 (+6/turn) Ore: 16 (+2/turn) Wood: 7 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Fresh from Orbit]: Nova America has just arrived on planetside, fresh and ready to conquer. However, they don't have the experience dealing with the native life that other nations do.
[Superhumans]: The modified humans that make up Nova America's population are naturally strong, but they need more food to function.

1-2; Train General Ulysses S. Patton [Aircraft II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Majesty I]; [Infantry I]
3; Expand along southern peninsula
>>
Is the IRC up? Could a gentleman link me to it?
>>
>>48326108
How does an IRC go off is the question?
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.net&channel=#Nation
>>
>>48326108
https://client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
>>
Rolled 59, 67, 89, 16 = 231 (4d100)

>>48325201
>Don't fill out
Pop: 70 (+2/turn)
Food: 143 (+2/turn)
Currency: 12 (+6/turn)
Power-plant II, Farm III, Lumberyard II, Quarry I, Mine II, Lab I, Barracks II (damaged), Surplus Store I, Market I, Workshop I
Defenses (HQ): 1
Military:
2x Infantry Company [+3.6] [Camouflaged] (-1 food/turn)
2x Sniper Unit [+3.4] [Camouflaged] (-1 food/turn)
2x Mobile Artillery Battery [Camouflaged] [Bombard: 2.5] (-1 power/turn)
Tech: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Agriculture I, Forging I, Foraging I, Energy Production I, Tactics II, Biofuel I, Aiming I, Mechanized Agriculture I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Repairs I, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I, Targeting I
Resources:
Power: 41 (+4/turn) Wood: 59 (+2 turn), Stone: 26 (+1/turn), Ore: 10 (+2/turn), 5 Oil, Professional Xenobiologist
[Junta] ['Free' Army]

>God bless that Repairs I tech
>Rick is dead, so the 2/6 progress went to shit. Correct me if I'm wrong

1. Repair the Barracks
Workshop I, Engineering II, Repairs I
2. Rebuild the Garage
3. Set up defensive positions
>Increasing defense of the capital
Workshop I, Infantry III, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I, Targeting I
4. New Infantry Company for training
Population: 10
Structures: Lab I, Workshop I
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I, Targeting I
>Let's see how population works

>>
>>48326238
Add 16 Wood to action 1
Add 8 Wood to action 2
Add 7 Wood to action 3
Add 9 Currency to action 4
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d10)

Let the snipers hide in most suitable positions. Camouflage the artillery pieces, ready for indirect fire.
Avoid obvious sites for placement of both snipers and artillery; they should be also kept apart to make it impossible for taking them down in single strike
Both Infantry Comapnies should just lie low in field fortifiactions, awaiting for best moment to reveal themselves and engage enemy.
Disperse units as much as possible to minimalise effect of concentrated enemy attack.
In short - Free Army hides and waits for perfect moment, taking full advantage from playing at homefield and having their camo.

Well, not exactly.
Open fire at the clockworkmen from both artillery pieces, then instantly relocate them to new positions and remain hidden, awaiting for next order
>>
Rolled 53, 4, 33, 75 = 165 (4d100)

>>48325174
Nation Name: Odab Collectives
Fluff: Giant Pirate Fleet that got themselves crash-landed after being defeated by an unspecified foe, now resorting to their aggressive nature to rebuild their fleet and take to the stars once more.
Territory: 20
Population: 92 (+4/turn)
Food: 132 (+11/turn) (8)
Structures: [Mine 3] [Power Plant 2] [Farm 2] [Quarry 2] [Lumber Yard] [Raiding Camp] [Rum Distillery] [Power Infrastructure] [Port] [Construction Depot] [Factory] [Fabricator] [Pasture] [Research labs] [Butcher] [Fuel Drill] [Mine] [Armory]
Defenses: 2 [Kurgan] [Defensive Robots]
Military: 1 Orc warband [.8](army)(-1 food/currrency) 2 Pirate crews (army) [-2 food/currency] 3 Land Guard (militia) 1 Tank [armored][+.6](-2 power) 1 Artillery battery [Bombard: 1](-1 power) Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Forging] [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery] [Automatic Weapons] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Tools] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rocketry] [Engineering 3] [Agriculture 2] [Hovercraft] [Cybernetics] [Spacecraft]
Resources:
Ore 88 (+4/turn)
Power 45 (+4/turn) (1)
Stone 40 (+2/turn)
Wood 18 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The pirates of Odab excel at naval warfare, granting extra power to their units, although terrestrial units are weaker.
[Money-hungry]: Currency isn’t easily made by the Odab, They’d much rather steal it. However, using currency to boost an action is more effective than usual.

1. Research better Ammunition [2/4]
+Factory
+Research Labs
+Automatic weapons
+Artillery
+Tools
2. Research on genetics [2/4]
+Research Labs
+Engineering
+Student Xenobiologist
3. Research into Combat Drugs, so we can start biologically enhancing our soldier’s capabilities
+Research Labs
+Cybernetics
4. Update our knowledge on automatic weapons [3/6]
+Research Labs
+Automatic Weapons
+Engineering 3
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d10)

>>48326445
The clockwork men note the thumps and raining fire of the large bore artillery and shift to defensive positions. Relying on the machine vigor and system redundancy of their clockwork nature, as well as the Machinian heavy armor protecting them to weather the fire.
+Machinian Heavy armor II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Constructs III
+[heavy] tag on all units
Since I can't ask wheelie what does and doesn't add to defense rolls just throwing this out there.
>>
>>48326445
>>48327105
Either I've just knocked down one of your units (if it's defense being added to the roll), or I've achieved nothing (if it's unit bonus being added to the roll)
>>
>>48327171
No offense here, but I think your artillery has not done a very good bombard. You did roll a 1 and a 3 against a 3 and a 6. Rolls surely do the most here.
>>
Let's keep the conjecture to a minimum and let OP do his thing.

More fun that way too
>>
File: 1468462612374.jpg (430 KB, 1080x763) Image search: [Google]
1468462612374.jpg
430 KB, 1080x763
>>48320890

[The US Territory of Afairika]
Nation Race(s): Fairies, Americans
Color: Liberty Blue
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/EFkp51KD
>Pop:
132 Total (+4/t)
76 Fairies (+2/t)
56 Humans (+2/t)
Food: 225 (+9/t)
Currency: 61 (+7/t)
>Settlements:
Freedomia (Capital City, 1 Def):
-Pierrot's Penthouse (Gov. HQ)
-AFSOC HQ (Fac. HQ)
-Farm III (Food, +3/t)
-Ley Reactor II (Power, +2/t)
-Mine I (Ore, +1/turn)
-Lumbermill I (Wood, +1/t)
-Smelter I
-Barracks I
-Focusing Tower I
-Factory I
-Airfield I
New Detroit (Town):
-Farm II, (Food, +2/t)
-Farm II, (Food, +2/t)
-Farm I, (Food, +1/t)
>Routes:
Road from Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Afairika to Altech!)
Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)
>Military:
--The Governess's Fairies
x1 "Clownpiece Two", The Governess's Lunatic Aide from Hell {Flight}{Lunacy}{Terraformer} [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
x1 Minute Fairy Platoon {Flying}{Medical} [Str. 1] (-1 Food/t)
--Security Force
x2 Heavy Weapons Platoons [Str. 1] (1 Food/t)
--1st Extra-Planar Squadron (ENGAGING [76], 5 turn[s])
x1 VE-7(R) Fighter Squadron {AIR} [Str. 1.6]
--1st Devilbird Bomber Squadron (ENGAGING [76], 5 turn[s])
>Resources:
Power: 58 (+2/t) Ore: 47 (+1/t) Wood: 39 (+1/t)
>Technology:
http://pastebin.com/z3hvsK7B
>Territory:
>Eccentricities:
[Leylines]: The fairies of Afairika have a unique, innate ability to manipulate the strange energies of Nibiru, but are physically weak.
[Trained Engineers]: The remaining men of Afairika aren't scientists, but they sure can build.
>Trade Routes:
Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Currency, +2/t)
>>
Rolled 64, 81, 17, 54 = 216 (4d100)

>>48327320

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2YMIqzMOU

>>48322285

"This is the first time we've been really sciency; most of the time, we had the engineers helping us! Think, everyfairy, think!" (Joint Project With Mad Medicine: Project — Slider: >>48322165 2/15)

"Colonel, your next set of men are up! Sorry we couldn't build the bombers as big as you wanted; our factory only has limited space in it to push out planes!" (Sending 1st Special Operations Bomber Squadron to join Alpha Wing in combat!)

"All this work makes me hungry for pie! I wonder if we can breed pies after we finish breeding burgers? Science is awesome! Oh yeah, continue with your investigating thing, I'm sure it'll be useful!" (Investigation 2/4)

{???}

"No really, what is it?" (The Detroit Project: 12/15)
>>
>>48327345

Spending currency to push that investigation work...after we're done eating lunch! (Spending 30 currency on action 3!)
>>
>>48327281
+2.5
Which means I've got either 5.5 vs your 3 or 5.5 vs your 7.
That's why it all depends now what's added to defense against artillery. And by how it's worded in the rules, it's against defense. Which you don't have. Hence the probability of knocking down one of your units.

And this is the very reason why unit capable of bombardment are twice as powerful as the modifier indicates. Because most likely, there is nothing being added to the defense against them other than stationary +1 or +2 for capital and similar structures.
That's why I've also noted having homefield advantage in combat against you.

We are basically fighting with very expensive sets of militia, due to insignificant differences between out units. And I've got numerical advantage to that, so... yeah.
It's not just "higher bonus wins". It's how many units you can field. In theory and assuming completely different set-up, I could grind you down with roughtly 20 units of +.6 militia, paying no upkeep for that and having barely any military tech. And you would be in the same time absolutely unable to kill me, because in each of those 20 units attacking you, at least one would roll high enough to overcome your bonus, while you would surely kill 4 units in first turn. I would still have 16, and you only 3.
Of course, instead, we are pitting 4 units vs 6 units and their modifiers are closely tied, so it's pretty much random chance who wins this. And given numerical superiority and probability the defense against bombardment works as described, you might actually be wiped out without much problem.

Still, a lot of "if" and we will only see after this will be taxed and accounted.
>>
>>48327411
>You
Vrinland isn't me Kurtz.
>>
>>48327281
Oh, you are Vrinland, not Curious. Sorry then. But all the points made remain

In fact, as for now the combat appears to be completely broken, with certain units being absolutely game-breaking powerful, while supposedly allmighty +4 units are just expensive toys with no real power and more cons than pros.
>>
>>48327366
>An image pops up with a raven eating an eye. After a second, a large man with a thick brown beard appears, shifting uncomfortably in his chair.
"Hello, small flying elf people and un-raised humans. We understand you build well and have good armour. Unfortunately we forgot how to build ours... Do you want to make better ships and not be lured into ambushes? Please don't take our children to Aelfheim. Good bye."
>Propose Shipbuilding II and Tactics II for Engineering III and Power Armour I.
>>
>>48327411
Sorry, at least 2 out of 20, not just one. So it's even better, because in pure theory, 2 out of 4 "powerful" +4 units can be knocked down in first turn by +.6 militia.
>>
>>48327506
But then stuff like tactics comes into play. If I have ways of imposing negatives on you, the whole thing balances out. If you don't have tactics, and I have tactics 3, thats hardly going to mean nothing in this 4/5 +4 unit fight against 20 +0.6.
>>
>>48327445
Since this game turned into number-crunching and taking notes about potential game-breakers in current set of rules, could you please count the amount of progress you've made to create "recipe" for your +4 clockworkmen?
Each level I tech and building is 4 progress, level II is 6 and so on. Please add that up by levels of involved techs and structures, THEN substract what you've saved with your starting techs.
And if you feel like it, also make a note how much from the total number was gained via diplomacy (so it will be still listed as integral part of the equation, but pin-pointing how much time you saved thanks to trade).
If by any chance any of the techs or buildings had other progress than 4, 6, 8 and so on for each level, make a correction for that, so we are as close to truth as possible.

Then we will just take the final number and divide it by 2. That's the amount of +.6 militia that could be produced instead with all that progress assuming most efficient allocation. In reality, it should be rather divided by 4 to get more representative numbers.
But I'm betting it will still end up with something around 16-20 units of militia after dividing by 4. If so - we just pin-pointed where the system is broken.
>>
>>48327591
Tactics is literally +.2 to unit power per level, just like any other element thrown in.
It's that simple.

Plus, even assuming your baseless theory is true, then tactics-wise, I've got 2 levels of advantage over Machina.
>>
>>48327661
Okay didn't realise this about tactics. But if you put everything into militia, someone comes along and bombards the hell out of you. Lets call it 4 +2 units and 4 +1 Artillery vs 20 +0.6. Before you even engage, 4 are dead. Next round of fighting, 8 of yours are dead and 1 of the +2s are dead. next round, all of yours are dead for only the loss of one mid tier unit, assuming equivalent rolls of course.
>>
>>48327591
Just to explain it to you, because you apparently have some assumption about complex rules governing combat:
It's 1d10 per unit + bonus vs 1d10 + bonus of the enemy.
Each technology involved in production provides, per level, with +.2 bonus to the outcome of the roll. Some might give tags, but tags are highly situational and in most cases just too abstract to play any real role in the fight (How are you going for example to describe Mobile Artillery? Can it be affected with Poison? Does it fall under Anti-Personel?).

So it's basically roll + bonus vs roll + bonus, higher number wins.
Think about it:
I've made a 3.4 unit of snipers and using similar, but slightly altered tech-template, I've knocked out 3.6 infantry. One took advantage of having rockets and artillery, the other being able to hide and navigate in terrain. But in the end, they are pretty much the same power. And I bet I could just make an unit consisting of 20 different level I techs and it would still provide nice and clean +4 bonus in the end if the combination made enough sense to be treated together.
>>
>>48327822
In my previous post IM just looking at the ability to bombard. There, 4 units can destroy the militia without any losses, and the +2s require 4 of the +0.6s to beat them. Even if the militia get lucky, they loose to bombardment.
>>
>>48327747
It's classical quantity vs quality situation. And the way rules are made, quantity wins by margin so big there is literally no point going for quality. Because each +.6 militia takes only 0/2 progress to finish. Getting any technology level I takes 0/4. Tech level II? That's 0/10 in total. So using starting technology you can for that create 5 +0.6 militia units in theory. Realistically, let's round it up and say 3. So:
Player A get himself Laser Weapons I and Laser Weapons II. It took 10 progres to do so. He still has no military.
Player B in the same time build 5 +.6 militia units, investing the same 10 progress. Of course due to the way how dice works, he can go further and spend all 4 actions of single turn to build militia. He needs 50 on each dice to get an unit ready, which is the most average outcome you can get from a d100 dice.
Meanwhile, player A can only invest SINGLE action from all 4 (or starting 3) into researching better tech.
You still follow where is this going?

Quantity thrumps everything. It's like that saying about Sherman tanks - they might be shit, but Americans just keep sending more of them.
>>
>>48327492

"*Mfff*...That doesn't sound like that great a deal, to be hon- *mmmf* honest Mr. Giant Man, but I'm hungry and wanna go back to eating so I'll accept it anyway; you'll get your trade when you're reached on the list, after or with our last client! What's an "Aelfheim"?"
>>
>>48327997
But I never said militia wins against everything. The maximum power militia can beat is +4.5. But before you get threre, the guy constantly shitting out cheap-ass militia will simply overwhelm you with quantity.

As for now, the structure of power goes like this:
Orbital weapon systems > any form of air power capable of bombardment > artillery pieces = militia (because it can get the bombardment tag) >>>>>>>>>> everything else >>>>>> powerful units
Milita's main advantage is how they cost you nothing in upkeep and how easy it is to make them. Which in no time provides you with advantage so huge nobody else but other player using the same strategy will be able to stop you.
And cheap-ass artillery militia is just game-breaker.
>>
File: Martin-MB-2-Bomber-fsx2.jpg (52 KB, 1047x300) Image search: [Google]
Martin-MB-2-Bomber-fsx2.jpg
52 KB, 1047x300
Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d10)

>>48326445

--1st Devilbird Bomber Squadron (Active [76], 5 turn[s])
[Tactics I]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwxVnMbYHIs

Group Alpha wasn't done yet, and the bombers returned for a second salvo of their deadly payloads. Mad Twister spotted clouds of dust and exhaust streaming from an area down bellow, the loud booms of gun barrels alerting them to the weapons' positions. "This is Blue Three; mortars in visual range; they seem to be vehicle transported. They are striking an unidentified postion."

Group leader Lt. Colonel Hank D. Morgans responded, "Roger that Blue Three; This is Blue Leader to Red Squadron; focus on those mortars; Blue Squadron, help identify their positions so Red Squadron can show them how it's done in the USA. Go Medium. Over." The bombers once again begain raining incendiaries down from the skies, incinerating units and cover alike. (Bombardment; Targeting Mobile Artillery specifically!)
>>
Rolled 10, 6 = 16 (2d10)

>>48328721
I won't ask how the fuck you can be "Targeting specifically" [Camouflaged]. Apparently with magic.
And this is totally not meta after being told how and why artillery is a game-breaker.
>>
>>48329072
>10
I wonder... does it mean passive defense only or knocking one of the attackers down?
>>
>>48329092
You'd need anti air unit for that.
>>
>>48329072
>>48329092

Your mortars are still leaving debris in the air when they fire, silly, and we're trying (unsuccessfully) to use those to strike them. It's in our [Tactics I] and all.

But no, you can't actually harm them unless you directly engage in a counter attack with another figher or other unit capable of hitting them from high altitudes (due to their {AIR} tag; though this also prevents them from holding ground or capturing it). That's what the "strength" variable next to the bombers' bombardment strength means; if you were to directly engage them, either with a figher or an AA weapon, they'd be rolling using their Str. instead of their bombardment power!

It's also possible for them to directly attack a target using their strength instead of their bombardment, but that risks damaging them if they roll poorly!

Same deal with the satellites, only they're even farther up and can't directly attack at all; only defend.
>>
>>48329251
In the end, it pretty much follows the fluff command to move to new position after firing. The main advantage of SPGs over towed ones is pretty simple - they can be quickly relocated and even reloaded on the run, making it impossible to just check by counter-trajectory where to aim your own barrage. Sadly, this makes no difference within the existing rules.
>>
>>48329384

Yeah, one thing I'm wondering that has never been stated is how fast are units moving in this game? Are my fighters going faster than normal units (which I sort of kinda remember them saying move at 8 hexes/turn) would with their ability to bypass terrain? Do roads double movement speed, and if they do, why aren't they displayed on the map? If nothing else, there should be some sort of {Mot}orized tag for jeeps and mobile guns and stuff that gives them a movement boost as well as some tactical flexibilty.
>>
>>48329384
Make it a technology

Everything can be quanitified with a new technology, such as [Survivability Maneuver]
>>
>>48329507
[Heavy] units move at decreased speed and there is some sort of speed measurement for all units, but no real details were provided. Also, unit placement as such is very abstract, since they have no pointers on the map to mark their positions or where they are moving.

Oh, and one more thing: You killed Rick! You bastard!.
>>
>>48329551
>Make it into technology
>Implying I didn't start the game with [Mobile II]
>Implying it's not included in every and each of my surviving unit
>>
>>48329616
[Mobile II] is for making good vehicles.

You're looking for [Survability Maneuver] or [Evasive Action]
>>
>>48329665
Hmm, see but with that line of thinking we could split hairs indefinitely.

Hard part is how much you can abstract as falls under the jurisdiction of a single technology or word group
>>
>>48329665
Mobile is about moving around. It's litteraly on the tin.

>>48329688
I've managed to get both Aiming and Targeting as separate things, so...
>>
>>48329587

Oooops! I wasn't aiming for him specifically; I just wanted to destroy your barracks (which probably wasn't as effective as actually targeting your units, cause' barracks don't seem to do anything very useful), honest!
>>
>>48329735
That's why I got so pissed about it. Nobody aimed at Rick and in the end he's dead. How I'm going to have another recon unit without a guy named Rick?
>>
File: vietnam_war_painting-t2.jpg (103 KB, 510x330) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_war_painting-t2.jpg
103 KB, 510x330
>>48329735
>>48329808

It appears Rick was not a fortunate son.
>>
>>48329874
I was hoping for something epic, akin to the original:
Richard Baxton piloted his Recon Rover into a fungal vortex and held off four waves of mind worms, saving an entire colony. We immediately purchased his identity manifests and repackaged him into the Recon Rover Rick character with a multi-tiered media campaign: televids, touchbooks, holos, psi-tours-- the works. People need heroes. They don't need to know how he died clawing his eyes out, screaming for mercy. The real story would just hurt sales, and dampen the spirits of our customers.

Instead - just some shitty bombardment.
>>
>>48329989

...it would have at least been fitting if him and Lord British Postulate up there fought to the death instead of the Bongs cowering behind their allies with that defanged military of theirs like they're doing now.
>>
>>48330124
Shut up Kurtz
>>
>>48329989
>>48330124
>>48330203
Um.. that's not me?
>>
File: Not this time, Bennett.png (1 KB, 154x92) Image search: [Google]
Not this time, Bennett.png
1 KB, 154x92
>>48330309
>>
File: 1427759260543.jpg (76 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1427759260543.jpg
76 KB, 803x688
>>48330309
I believe one of your previous sayings is appropriate in this case:
"Ebin Samefaggotry"

>>48330339
Yes, yes, we all have MSpaint what else is new
>>
>>48330354
Fine by me, but I know better which post is mine and which is not.
>>
Requesting wheelie to come onto the IRC so I may ask questions before he flips turn again.
>>
>>48330687
And I request Recon RIck back... he's not dead! He's just sleeping
>>
>>48330727
Come on! He once was asleep instead of training! The Rover can be always rebuild... not so much for Recon Rick himself
>>
>>48330939
Why not clone a new one?
>>
>>48330939
Why not get your zombie allies to revive him
you could even revive your other dead
>>
>>48330971
Because that would be just a copy, not the original

>>48330973
By this logic, Altech is my ally. While bombarding me from fucking orbit.
>>
Rolled 60, 70, 48, 84, 56, 14 = 332 (6d100)

Nation Name: GARM
Nation Race(s): GARM's "robots" and "drones".
Color: Gray
----
Pop: N/A
Food (Power): 17 {+2/-1}
Resources: Power: 17 {+2/-1}, Ore: 19{+1/turn}
Structures: The Ship, GARM'S Mainframe
Military:
-- 1 GARM Construction Militia [???]
-- 1 Scouting Drone "GERM" [.4][-1 power/turn]

--Tech:--
[Garm Power II], Garm Robotics I, Garm Weapons I, Garm Engineering II; GARM Manufacturing I; Xenogeology I; Xenogeology I; Biomechanics I; Repairs I; Physics I; [Power Systems I: +1/turn]; [Energy Production I (+1 Power/turn)]; [GARM Weapons I]

--Alien Tech--
[Renewable Energy I] [Satellites I] [Orbital Bombardment] and [Communications I]

--Eccentricities:--
[Power-dependent]: Though GARM has a limitless backup generator, it is very weak. While it has enough power (~10), results are slightly better, but when the backup generator is on (>10 power), its actions incur penalties.
[One Mind]: While creating miltary units is costly to GARM, it controls each 'body' directly, making them stronger.

--Progress--
Power: 2/4
Physics II: 1/6
Ore Survey: 1/4
Ballistics: 3/4

--Actions--
1: GARM adjusts the drive a little more. [Mega Project: Translation Drive System 23/25]
2.3. GARM slowly works... [Adapt all non-GARM technology to boost GARM's proprietary knowledge] [5/8]

--Actions 2---
1.2.3: GARM is developing a better understanding of the reality principle of this universe. [Mega Project: The Reality Principle]

--Technologies in question: [Renewable Energy I] [Satellites I] [Orbital Bombardment] and [Communications I] [ [Energy Production I] {Attempting to stamp them as GARM and consolidate to energy research gains: 'GARM Energy Theory I or something}
>>
Update later tonight!

>>48326445
>>48327105
If this is a battle like I think it is, both of you list your participating units + modifiers. It's unclear.
>>
>>48331459
It's his bombardment with artillery and my defense roll.
>>
>>48331492
Confirming
>>
Rolled 9, 9, 3, 8 = 29 (4d10)

After the bombardment is finished(counting or not counting Altech's tardy orbital strikes) the clockwork men make their move. Large, heavy armed and armored they move towards the Free Army's capitol in a coordinated wave, using their autocannons as suppressive fire. Any infantry that showed itself would be picked apart with pin point fire that could rip through all but the most durable armors quickly and with cold efficiency. Them men charge the walls quickly enduring the counter fire from the defenders, in favor of hitting the defenses with the heavy grade mining drills attached to their arms. The drills, designed to tear through the hardest stone in Machinia's mountains, rip through the defenses and partially built add-ons with incredible ease. The men make multiple breaches in the defense, damaging it if not outright leveling and make the defensive cordon increasingly porous. They then proceed to put large holes in any defender in sight, leveling buildings, hold outs and clusters of infantry. The clockwork men, feel no pain, feel no fear, and are far far far, harder to kill than any mortal man.

4 Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn)
(This is for after the bombardment is reconciled and combat is joined in earnest. Since I will likely be asleep when Wheelie updates and makes a new turn. )
>>
>>48320856
Hello I am a person who is not participating in this thread. How do y'all keep track of what all these numbers mean? Is there some sort of civthread rulebook somewhere or something?
>>
>>48332791
I use my big cock.
>>
>>48332812
Shut up Ash, keep your shitposting to the irc,.

>>48332791
There are processes for it, and once you know where to look you can follow patterns. Also unless you hate real time chats with the GM like Kurtz you can ask the GM.
>>
Finally back, people. Will do bombardment first, then the regular turn.
>>
[Free Army Bombardment]
>>48326445
Bombard totals; 2.5+7=10.5
[Machina Defense]
Rolls:9
+1 (Heavy Armor)= 10

[RESULT]
The armor of the Clockwork Men proves effective in neutralizing the effectiveness of the bombardment. They march on.

[Afairikan Bombardment]
>>48328721
Total: 6
[Free Army Defense]
Total: 16

[RESULT]
Apparently the targeting systems of Afairika's bombers are malfunctioning- the bombs fall harmlessly, a half mile away from the Free Army's settlement.

>>48332622
Not crunching this yet, waiting for Free Army's response.
>>
Nation Name: The Taach Okaan
Nation Race(s): cyborg goblins
Color: green
Settlements: Dheer Halaan(HQ)
Fluff: The Taach Okaan (Steel Ones) were once part of a great Bio-ship, a self contained biosphere contained within a large ship, the creators of which where long disappeared. Originally mindless like many of the creatures on the ship, the Taach Okaan evolved to sentience over the course of the ships long journey. Gripped with a powerful curiosity, they soon began tinkering with the ships workings itself, damaging the navigation systems. Eventually the damage from the goblins incessant reverse engineering and cannibalising of the ships engine led the ship to crash on a strange world known as Nibiru. Some of the goblins and exotic life of the ship survived, and spilled out onto the planets surface. Their curiosity as powerful as ever, the Taach Okaan began constructing a new civilisation.
Population: 18 (+2/turn)
Food: 12 (+3/turn)
Currency: 12 (+3/turn)
Structures: Structure: Farm II Mine II Power-Plant II lumberyard I Quarries I
Military: Player-named mercenary [+1][-1 currency/food//turn] Player named boat [Navy]
Tech: Forging | Agriculture | Engineering | Energy Weapons ||Robotics || Shipbuilding |
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Ore: 10 (+2/turn) Power: 10 (+2 /turn), Wood: 5 (+1/turn), Stone: 5 (+1/turn)
>>
Rolled 5, 47, 60, 96, 9, 89, 44, 68 = 418 (8d100)

Eccentricities:
[Curiousity]: The Taach Okaan are curious creatures, but once they've grasped something, that curiousity soon fades; they receive a bonus to discovering new technology, but suffer penalties when trying to improve old technology.
[Tinkerers]: Though the Taach Okaan deeply love finding out how things work, putting that knowledge into practical applications is a bit harder for them; they would rather break things down.

1-4 get me dem lazers [Energy Weapons ||--->Energy Weapons |||]

5-6 continue with dat mine[Mine ||--->Mine |||]

7-8 continue with dat farm[Farm ||--->Farm |||]

>The lands of the Taach Okaan spread immensely, the farm undergoes imporvements [3/8], and improvements on the weaponry are halfway done [4/8]. The mine is also dug further [4/8].

I think I get a make up turn cause I missed one so I get an extra 4d100? If not just assume I put all the dice I can in my research
>>
>>48333867
Yes, if you missed a turn, you get to make it up.
>>
>>48333909
Ok also for the improvements on my buildings and stuff do I need to put that on my turn or do you keep track on it all?
>>
>>48333952
If there is already progress on your actions, I do prefer if you put it with them.
>>
>>48333969
Ok then I'll continue to do that and thank you
>>
>>48325201
[Altech Corporation]
Nation Race(s): Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Settlements: Research Station Alpha
Territory: 14
Population: 81 +(2/turn)
Food: 82 (+2/turn)
Currency: 87 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 101 (+3/turn) Ore: 77 (+1/turn) Refined Ore: 20 (+2/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Forge 1
Resources: Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers, 1 Basic AI, 5 fairies
Defenses (RSA): 1
Military: 1 Security Guard, 3 Satellites [Orbital Bombardment]
Tech: [Engineering I] [Programming II] [Forging I] [Electronics I] [Altech Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Hovercraft] [Altech Renewable Energy I] [AI III][Astronomy I] [Rockets I] [Satellites I] [Rocketry I] [Communications] [Automation II] [Monitoring Systems II] [Internet I] [Orbital Bombardment I] [Simulated GARM Engineering I] [Simulated GARM Robotics I] [Simulated GARM Manufacturing I] [Physics I] [Efficiency III] [Life Support I] [Leyline Manipulation V]
Eccentricities:
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.
>>
Rolled 62, 46, 35, 49, 57, 99, 33, 45, 52, 37 = 515 (10d100)

>>48334236
1-2) Progress on the detroit project is so close to completion, just one final push of research and it will be done, or at least in its prototype stage. (Complete research on the Detroit Project [12/15]) >[???]
3) Why is this research taking so long, we just need to figure out the solution to this final problem and a whole new level of advanced AI will be available for us, but until then we can simply try to complete this research (Complete research on [AI IV], [9/10])
>[AI III]
>[Programming II]
>Professional AI Expert
>Two Amateur Programmers
4)Now that that is complete, we should get started on the next field of AI research, if my theories are correct, then we may be able to make an AI far superior to anything that we have seen before (Begin researching AI V, if AI IV is not complete research that instead)
>[AI IV]
>[Programming II]
5-10) As soon as this space station is complete we can return Afairika’s land and devote more time to our research and science, it will also make it significantly easier to organize and arrange our satellite arrays. It is however a large project, and it is taking a significant portion of our time and resources to complete (Continue construction of the orbital station [/]
>[Engineering]
>[Forging]
>[Efficiency III]
>>
>>48331056
>>48326238
Begin another orbital bombardment, once again targeting kurtz's barracks and garage
>>
Rolled 10, 2, 2 = 14 (3d10)

>>48335017
Forgot dice
>>
[Vrinland]
>+1 pop
>Please link to your stat sheet as well ( I saw it, just for future reference)
The techs are sent, and construction of the Port begins [3/4]. Construction of the Barracks also begins [1/4].

[Free Society]
Agriculture research completes [Agriculture II; +2 food/turn], and the quarry nearly completes [5/6]. Psychological research continues [3/6].

[Mad Medicine]
Genetics research completes [Genetics V!] no progress on Project Slider, though the trade to Vrinland is sent on its way.

[Railgun Inc.]
No lab upgrades, though anti-espionage research is had [Anti-espionage I].

[New Albion]
Work continues [20/25], the economic transition progresses [4/5] and assistance is ferried to Machina.

[Devil Ants]
Work on the super-structure stalls, and the young are searched once again [1/3]. Breeding for stronger Pincers continues [4/5], as well as stronger Spiracles, though not by much [3/5].

[Machina]
New Clockwork Men are made [+4]{Same tags as last ones}{-1 power/turn}! Work on armor improvements, as well as workplace efficiency, progresses [6/8] [4/5]. No progress on the new designs, however.

[Detachment 5107]
The spy is trained [+.6]{Infiltrate}{-1 currency/food//turn}, and architecture research completes [Architecture I]. The infantry platoon is trained [Infantry Platoon [+1.2]{-1 currency/food//turn} ].

[Hunger]
The upgrade completes [Breeding Pen II], and stealth research completes [Stealth I]. Explosives research is nearly done [7/8].

[Nova America]
General Patton finishes his training [+1.2]{-1 food/currency//turn}, and the State expands! [+5 hex]

[Free Army]
Repairs of the barracks start [-2 stone; 3/4], and the garage is rebuilt as well [-2 Stone; 3/4]. Defensible positions are set up [+1 defense], though there isn't any progress training a new company.
>Note: That little population would only give a slight bonus to unit strength
>>
Nibiru.png
2 MB, 3000x2500
>>48335253
[Odab]
Better ammunition is created [Ammo I], though no genetics research is done. Combat drug research starts [1/4], though the Pirate's weapons are modified [Automatic Weapons II]!

[Afairika]
The fairies progress a bit on Project Slider [4/15], and the second round of fighter planes are sent to the front. There is no ivestigative progress, but the Detroit Project is nearly complete [14/15].

[GARM]
The Drive is ready [Fourth Die!]! Conversion of the foreign technologies is nearly done [7/8], and another huge project begins [3/25].

[Taach Okaan]
Weapons are improved [Energy Weapons III], the mine is nearly done [7/8], and the farms are still undergoing improvements [5/8].

[Altech]
The Detroit Project completes! AI is improved as well [AI IV], and yet another round of research and testing begins [2/12]. Astoundingly, the space station completes!
>>
Nation Name: The Taach Okaan
Nation Race(s): cyborg goblins
Color: green
Settlements: Dheer Halaan(HQ)
Fluff: The Taach Okaan (Steel Ones) were once part of a great Bio-ship, a self contained biosphere contained within a large ship, the creators of which where long disappeared. Originally mindless like many of the creatures on the ship, the Taach Okaan evolved to sentience over the course of the ships long journey. Gripped with a powerful curiosity, they soon began tinkering with the ships workings itself, damaging the navigation systems. Eventually the damage from the goblins incessant reverse engineering and cannibalising of the ships engine led the ship to crash on a strange world known as Nibiru. Some of the goblins and exotic life of the ship survived, and spilled out onto the planets surface. Their curiosity as powerful as ever, the Taach Okaan began constructing a new civilisation.
Population: 20 (+2/turn)
Food: 14 (+3/turn)
Currency: 14 (+3/turn)
Structures: Structure: Farm II Mine II Power-Plant II lumberyard I Quarries I
Military: Player-named mercenary [+1][-1 currency/food//turn] Player named boat [Navy]
Tech: Forging | Agriculture | Engineering | Energy Weapons |||Robotics || Shipbuilding |
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Ore: 12 (+2/turn) Power: 12 (+2 /turn), Wood: 6 (+1/turn), Stone: 6 (+1/turn)
>>
Rolled 22, 67, 47, 25 = 161 (4d100)

Eccentricities:
[Curiousity]: The Taach Okaan are curious creatures, but once they've grasped something, that curiousity soon fades; they receive a bonus to discovering new technology, but suffer penalties when trying to improve old technology.
[Tinkerers]: Though the Taach Okaan deeply love finding out how things work, putting that knowledge into practical applications is a bit harder for them; they would rather break things down.

1 send some gobbos to and finish dat mine[Mine ||--->Mine |||]

2-4 go and send a lotta gobbos to dat farm so wez can feed our boyz nice and proper[Farm ||--->Farm |||]

>the mine is nearly done [7/8], and the farms are still undergoing improvements [5/8].
>>
Rolled 8, 4 = 12 (2d10)

>>48332622
How one makes numerous breaches in the defense, if not storming a classic fortress, but a guerrilla troops dispersed over area is beyond me.
The artillery fires from hiding, then yet again moves to new firing positions

>>48333796
>10.5 is not enough to beat 10
k
>>
>>48335848
From what I can tell this is still last turns combat roll, which you already rolled bombardment.

Curious now rolled combat, so now it's your turn to roll combat for your infantry forces.

Could be wrong though but that's what I"m getting from "not crunching this yet, waiting for free army's response"

Unless you are using your artillery for direct fire soviet style. That would be different.
>>
Rolled 7, 10 = 17 (2d10)

>>48332622
Right after artillery shells are being fired, the snipers use their hidden positions and the deafening noise of bombardment to cover sounds of their own guns. Using their anti-material rifles, they proceed shoot at targets their tactical knowledge and training would indicate as most important to be picked as first. When the shells ringing stops, so does the shooting.

2 Sniper Units [+3.4] [Camouflaged] (-1 food/turn)
Infantry III, Mobile II, Foraging I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I
>>
>>48335267
>>48335253
>Also as I will probably be sleeping for the next two actions
Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire the Fourth of New Albion as well as Colombina, the Fairy of Freedom and Colonel Maxwell Von (Did i get the name wrong?) of Afairika have the official permission of the Altech Corporation to activate and use the Orbital Bombardment Sattelite Network until the event in which the permission is revoked by a high ranking Altech official.
>>
>>48335902
>>48335848
Not bad.
Not bad at all.

This will be interesting.
>>
>>48335633
>>48335645
As the goblins of the Taach Okaan are working, one of them notices beeping from a damaged communication device left over from the ships ruins, investigating further he presses a button on the beeping panel. "Greetings, my name is Dr. Brown of the Altech Corporation Nibiru Research Colony, we recently noticed your ship crashing and wish to commence negotiations with your leader or leaders regarding exchange of technology"
>>
>>48335253
>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village)
New Winchester (Village)
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Population: 303 (+14/turn)
>Food: 388 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-2 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Military:
>Resources:
>Ore: 12 +1/turn
>Stone: 23 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 39 (+1/turn)
>Power: 34 (+3/turn)
>Eccentricities:

Underground Cornucopia 20/25
Food Economy 4/5

Stat post
Wheelie need to ask you questions in the IRC but I probably won't be back until MUCH later in the day.
>>
Rolled 8, 5 = 13 (2d10)

>>48335902
In the midst of destruction caused by artillery shells and high-caliber rifles, both Infantry Companies open fire from their own hidden positions, using their rocket systems and heavy equipment against the armored foe. And put suppressive fire with their firearms - even if they might not cause any damage with them, the constant rattling from all directions still can by chance damage some less-protected element and simply make it harder to focus.

2 Infantry Company [+3.6] [Camouflaged] (-1 food/turn)
Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I, Targeting I

>>48335875
No, I've noted in here: >>48326445 the artillery goes for secured positions (duh) for indirect fire and will keep changing them to aviod being caught by counter-trajectory
>>
Rolled 7, 6, 4 = 17 (3d10)

>>48335848
Using the motoring systems equipped on the satellites, an Altech AI tracks the movement of the mortars, opening fire on their approximate position once they stop.
>[Monitoring Systems II]
>[Orbital Bombardment I]
>Basic AI
>>
>>48335939
Told you this is basic militia vs +.6 militia war due to almost zero disparity in unit power. And I've got slightly more troops
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 5 = 12 (3d10)

>>48335017 >>48335179
Defense roll
>>
Rolled 24, 6, 44, 43 = 117 (4d100)

>>48335956
Trade
1. Send 5 food to the Altech Corporation

2. Finalize the Food Economy 4/5

3-4. It has taken a long time gentlemen but I can now report real progress on the Underground Cornucopia. The project designed to be able to ensure our food production underground shall never be touched by the face of bombs or disease and be able to support our population growth.

This wonder of the modern world and its purpose coincides well with our new economic policy.

"Not in war or peace shall hunger ever make its face upon our people ever again!" 20/25

[[[$ Spend 6 Stone $]]]
[[[$ Spend 3 Power $]]]

>Engineering II
>Forging I - Steel beams
>Agriculture III
>Efficiency I
>Electronics I
>Programming I
>>
Rolled 6, 10, 10 = 26 (3d10)

>>48335965
And another defense roll
I would like to note that the previous orbital bombardment was fluff-less and direction-less - just trying to pound in my direction.

Also, how do you predict where stops something that just moves? I mean you could predict where it will move, doing the classic interception, but not predict where the target will stop, unless there is some sort of "STOP" sign

And yeah, keep it meta, that totally will work, you cheating fuck. First technology, now meta. I guess you really want to piss me off
>>
File: 186395_1378223076_large.jpg (572 KB, 1600x666) Image search: [Google]
186395_1378223076_large.jpg
572 KB, 1600x666
Rolled 13, 53, 42, 83 = 191 (4d100)

Nation Name: GARM
Nation Race(s): GARM's "robots" and "drones".
Color: Gray
----
Pop: N/A
Food (Power): 20 {+2/-1}
Resources: Power: 20{+2/-1}, Ore: 21 {+1/turn}
Structures: The Ship, GARM'S Mainframe
Military:
-- 1 GARM Construction Militia [???]
-- 1 Scouting Drone "GERM" [.4][-1 power/turn]

--Tech:--
[Garm Power II], Garm Robotics I, Garm Weapons I, Garm Engineering II; GARM Manufacturing I; Xenogeology I; Xenogeology I; Biomechanics I; Repairs I; Physics I; [Power Systems I: +1/turn]; [Energy Production I (+1 Power/turn)]; [GARM Weapons I]

--Alien Tech--
[Renewable Energy I] [Satellites I] [Orbital Bombardment] and [Communications I]

--Eccentricities:--
[Power-dependent]: Though GARM has a limitless backup generator, it is very weak. While it has enough power (~10), results are slightly better, but when the backup generator is on (>10 power), its actions incur penalties.
[One Mind]: While creating miltary units is costly to GARM, it controls each 'body' directly, making them stronger.

--Progress--
Physics II: 1/6
Ballistics: 3/4

--Actions--
1: GARM brings the ship into high orbit. [Move the ship]
2: GARM appears to be manufacturing some sort of large gantry in orbit. It looks like he intends to stay. [Building: Orbital Array]
3: GARM continues with the research. {Conversion of the foreign technologies [7/8]}
4: GARM continues his project. With what GARM know of this universe, he has able to ascertain certain basic principles and unify them into a general metaphysics. With these base principles he will be able to harness enormous amounts of power. [The Reality Principle: 3/25]
>>
>>48335979
>>48335998
So out of 6 shots, 1 connected, but it wasn't given at what the bombardment was even commenced.
So now it all depends how fair wheelie will keep it with target choice for that single connected hit.

Boys, I most certainly don't want to sound smug about it, but you are loosing it so far, while most definitely pissing me off in the process. Especially with the openly meta'd approach.
>>
>>48336006
GARM's communication recieves a private message
Come to the IRC for a brief moment, if you can
>>
Rolled 14, 97, 98, 45 = 254 (4d100)

>>48335253
>Don't fill out
Pop: 72 (+2/turn)
Food: 145 (+2/turn)
Currency: 9 (+6/turn)
Power-plant II, Farm III, Lumberyard II, Quarry I, Mine II, Lab I, Barracks II (damaged), Surplus Store I, Market I, Workshop I
Defenses (HQ): 2
Military:
2x Infantry Company [+3.6] [Camouflaged] (-1 food/turn)
2x Sniper Unit [+3.4] [Camouflaged] (-1 food/turn)
2x Mobile Artillery Battery [Camouflaged] [Bombard: 2.5] (-1 power/turn)
Resources:
Power: 45 (+4/turn) Wood: 30 (+2 turn), Stone: 23 (+1/turn), Ore: 12 (+2/turn), 5 Oil, Professional Xenobiologist
[Junta] ['Free' Army]

1. Finish Barracks repair [3/4]
2. Get that Garage operational! [3/4]
3. New Infantry Company for training
4. Start making another Mobile Artillery
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I, Targeting I

>>
>>48335949
The goblin jumped back in surprise "ummmmm do yourz wanna talk to lord Tinkertek?"
>>
>>48336151
Great. Fucking great.
Now either my Barracks or Garage are going to end up bombed anyway. And by logic alone, it will be Barracks, due to the Garage being previously completely removed and Barracks just damaged. On the other hand, I'm one step from finishing the repairs, meaning they will be just damaged again instead of removed...

Add 11 Wood to action 1
Add 5 Currency to action 4

And I just hope making a single Company is 0/4, unlike upgrading 3 of them at once.
>>
>>48336152
"I presume he is your leader, then yes, I would like to talk to Lord Tinkertek"
>>
>>48336192
"Ok you wait here" the goblin then turns around then starts to run...then after a few hours a goblin in a large mech made out of crude metal starts to slowly walks towards the communication device, besides him is the goblin from before.
"Mr Brown?" Says the goblin in the mech in a whiny voice...not exactly something you would expect from lord of the goblins
>>
>>48336262
"Greetings, I was wondering if you were interested in an exchange of technologies, we have many techs and we would like to exchange one or two for [Energy Weapons III], if you would prefer, we also have large stockpiles of Ore, Power or Currency that we can offer, in addition, if you are looking for a more... long-term contract we would be willing to employ you as mercenaries"
>>
>>48336288
"What bout doese rockets and dat programming stuff"
>>
>>48336363
"That is an acceptable exchange, [Rockets] and [Programming II] in exchange for [Energy Weapons III]. Do you also accept our offer of mercenary work or would you rather remain neutral for the time being?"
>>
>>48336363
I wouldn't expect much from a deal made with an utter cunt incapable of upholding his end of the bargain.
>>
>>48336395
"Well what type of work would I be doing for youz?
>>
>>48336418
I'm not even doing to ask
>>
>>48336418
I'm not even going to ask
>>
Fuck I suck at typing
>>
>>48336431
"We would accept both assistance with research and development of new technologies or military assistance against the Free Army. Either way we can and will provide reimbursement, whether with technology, resources or currency is up to you"
>>
>>48336453
It's simple. He didn't send his tech after the bargain was made. Ever. Without a single word of explaination. Two turns later, he gleefully moved his satellites for bombardment, joining the fry of just started war.
In short - a deceiving cunt that's running spiteful meta, making it simply personal for me. Which means I'm going to get his ass. And yours, if you will be stupid enough to get tangled into this war.

Your choice, but I'm for Altech blood and knock-out from the game, so better take that into consideration before suddenly being the one responsible for protecting him
>>
Rolled 70, 42, 100 = 212 (3d100)

>>48335253
Stats:http://pastebin.com/Em6SNRaH

1. Continue Building the Port.
2.Continue Building the Barracks.
3. Send Tactics II and Shipbuilding II to Afrairika
>Also send to The Fairy of Freedom a copy of the Saga Gylfaginning, which describes Aelfheim has the home of Light Elves
>>
>>48336470
"Iz think its best that I don't get involved in warz however if you do wish to trade again I'm all earz"
>>
>>48336491
Expand, man. I've did the mistake of sitting with 3d100 for a bit too long, role-playing pointless stay away from expansion and blocking myself from extra dice.
20 territory or more = 4d100
>>
>>48336514
And since you are not blocked by either roleplay or anything else, each 10 territory, build a town. Or an outpost at least.
>>
>>48335267
[Altech Corporation]
Nation Race(s): Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Settlements: Research Station Alpha
Territory: 14
Population: 85 +(4/turn)
Food: 84 (+2/turn)
Currency: 89 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 104 (+3/turn) Ore: 78 (+1/turn) Refined Ore: 22 (+2/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Forge I, Space Elevator, Space Station
Resources: Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers, 1 Basic AI, 5 fairies
Defenses (RSA): 1
Military: 1 Security Guard, 3 Satellites [Orbital Bombardment]
Tech: [Engineering I] [Programming II] [Forging I] [Electronics I] [Altech Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Hovercraft] [Altech Renewable Energy I] [AI IV][Astronomy I] [Rockets I] [Satellites I] [Rocketry I] [Communications] [Automation II] [Monitoring Systems II] [Internet I] [Orbital Bombardment I] [Simulated GARM Engineering I] [Simulated GARM Robotics I] [Simulated GARM Manufacturing I] [Physics I] [Efficiency III] [Life Support I] [Leyline Manipulation V] [Detroit Project]
Progress: [AI V] - [2/12]
Eccentricities:
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.
>>
Rolled 73, 48, 51, 52, 85 = 309 (5d100)

>>48336590
1-2) Now that the Detroit Project is complete, it is time to begin utilizing it, and to do that we need to improve our sattelites with the neccesary equipment (Begin upgrading the sattelites with [Detroit Project])
>[Detroit Project]
>[Sattelites I]
>[(other stuff in listed pastebin)]
3) Begin Migrating our populus and equipment from the old, land bound RSA and move them to the new and improved RSA Space Station.
>Space Elevator
>Space Station
4) Continue our AI research, we are on the verge of a massive breakthrough, I can feel it.
>[Programming I]
>[AI IV]
>Proffesional AI expert
>2 Amateur Programmers
5) Send The goblins of the Taach Okaan [Rockets I] and [Programming II] in exchange for [Energy Weapons III]
>>
>>48327622
Since Curious apparently doesn't want to participate in the R&D about fixing the obvious flaws of the system and is just pushing for war...
Starting with:
Forging 2, Engineering 2, Infantry 1, Clockwork Constructs 1, Resource efficiency 1

Tech and infrastructure involved in clockworkmen:
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Efficiency III
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II

So starting tech saves... 24 progress (Forging II, Engineering II and Infantry I). Assuming Machinian Constructs is just later name for Clockwork Constructs and Efficiency comes from Resource efficiency, that adds another 8 to saving. So starting tech at best cut out 32 progress from needed.
That's 16 units of +.6 militia already, but since it's starter, it doesn't count

Now, the rest of elements:
6 for Infantry II
14 for Machinian Constructs III
8 for Efficiency III
10 for Power grid Optimization II(better power consumption)
10 for Machinian heavy armor II
18 for Heavy Drills III
18 for Autocannon III
4 for Workplace Efficiency
4 for Modularization
4 for Electronics I,
4 for Programming I
18 for AI III
4 for Rocketry I
4 for Rockets I
10 for Forge II
10 for Machinist shop II
Added together, that's 146 progress.
Divided by 2, that's in pure theory 73 +.6 militia units
And let's don't forget each professional unit for this build up takes 4 progress each, so that's another 2 militia

In the end, the price of SINGLE Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing] is equal to building 75 units of militia. And before it's even build, there is absolutely nothing stopping that militia from just swarming.
Best part - said militia can come out with up to 3 traits itself with just minor teching out all 3 modules to level 2.
>>
>>48336596
>Other stuff in listed pastebin
No, that's just
>[Detroit Project]
>[Sattelites I]

It's the only thing you've listed as related.
>>
>>48336692
Oh, and even if the clockworkmen would work under HP system suggested, they would still have just barely 4 HP (let's be generous for the sake of the example), so each of them would have to be pounded four times.
When facing >70 units, they could go as far as having even 10 HP and the scratch damage sustained within single turn would still kill them. All while killing, say, 3 units of enemy, due to tags.

Militia wins. Just like shitty destroyers are the best navy you can get in Hearts of Iron games due to the way things are calculated.
>>
>>48336496
Let it be known that Albion would also be interested in trade.

We can provide food as well as labor assistance in abundance for th completion of projects in exchange for some technology.
>>
"Namez what you wanna give and what you wanna get"
>>
>>48336798
Interest in: [Energy Weapons III]
Offering:
Action Assistance in completion of named projects. Will send workers and rolls.
>>
How many actions will you give to me?
>>
>>48337110
Since not all rolls are good rolls, it would be more fair to offer until a project completion.

Otherwise one per 5 turns is fair.
>>
As in 5 actions over 5 turns (one per turn)
>>
Then it's a deal my friend
>>
>>48337160
Excellent. We will begin assistance immediately.

Please note which project(s) you want assistance in during your turn
>>
>>48337178
Question...does it work as I get a bonus to my rolls or do I get a extra dice or do you roll for me on those projects?
>>
>>48337254
I will roll to help, Wheelie does the calculation I imagine.

Like what I did with the Dwarves and helping them build clockworkmen. I used my own rolls.
>>
File: science.jpg (53 KB, 695x527) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
53 KB, 695x527
Rolled 88, 27, 43, 92 = 250 (4d100)

>>48335253
PENDING TRADES: ['Mad' Energy Weapons I] and [Agriculture II] to Vrinland for [Military Augments I] and [Efficiency I]

Congratulations everyone, our work in the field of Genetics is finally done, we have mastered the field to the limits of our capabilities. Now, I know that in science there is no such thing as an absolute truth, and that one day someone will reach even greater heights in the field. But with the resources, the facilities, and the theories we have today, there is nothing more we can, or need to learn. And as such, congratulations, we have made it. Now, it's time to put our research to the test, use all that we've learned, and create the ultimate human!

1-2 It's time to put our research to the test, bring in a doppelganger, turn it human, and then make it stronger, faster, smarter, and clinically immortal!
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Medicine II] [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II], [Genetics V]
-Resources Altered: Caged Doppelgangers: 1
3 Joint project with Afairika to make living burgers (See >>48322165 for details) [4/15]
-Mad Medicine Techs: [Agriculture II], [Domestication I], [Cloning II], [DNA Manipulation I], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II], [Genetics V], [Programing II]
4 Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II][1/6]
>>
Rolled 89, 60, 44 = 193 (3d100)

Fluff: http://pastebin.com/eDq4PAwq (embed)
Population: 12 (+2/turn)
Food: 12 (+4/turn)
Currency: 8 (+3/turn)
Structures: Congress of Democracy, 3 powerplant, 2 farm, 3 mine, quarry I
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Agriculture II, Foraging I, Tanks I, Genetics II, Cybernetics II, First Aid I, Economics I, Psychology I
Resources: Power 6 (+3/turn), Ore: 6 (+3/turn), Stone 4 (+3/turn)

[Quarry II 5/6],
[Psychology II 3/6]
[Expansion 1/2]
[Cybernetics Lab 3/4]
[Engineering II 1/6]

1. Finish construction on Quarry II; -1 stone; +Engineering I
2 Finish construction on the cybernetic research center; -1 stone; [Spend 2 Power] +Engineering I, +Cybernetics II
3. Begin the trade with the USA of Forging II and Medicine I for Tactics II and Tanks I
>>
>>48335253
Population: 292 (+8/turn)
Food: 386 (+13/turn)
1 (Second Nest)
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers II] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles I] [Flight II] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity II] [Speed II] [Mimicry I]
Eccentricities:
>>
>>48337822
New Albion:
interested in: Tactics II and First Aid I
For:
Eng II and Programming I
>>
>>48338044
Ah yes, that does seem like a wonderful trade.
However we already have our book full at the moment, so just wait until we have an opening available to do the trade
>>
Rolled 64, 67, 93, 7 = 231 (4d100)

>>48335253
>>48338041
1. Farm mountain super structure continues to be built. 13/25
+Agriculture V
+Tunneling I
+Engineering I
2. Search the young for new mutations. 1/3
+Mutations
3. Continue breeding for stronger and sharper Pincers. 4/5
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
4. Continue breeding for stronger spiracles for better breathing. 3/5
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
>>
>>48338057
>>48338044
Roger that.

ALSO:
We must ask other individuals about this trade before it can commence.

We will return a reply if this deal must be cancelled
>>
>>48335253
Population: 77(+2/turn)
Food: 201 (+6/turn)
Currency:8 (+3/turn)
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Clockwork men [+4 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing];
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs III (2/10)
Efficiency III
[Machinian heavy armor II] (6/8)
Autocannon III
Workplace Efficiency I (4/5)
Modularization
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 70 (+7/turn)(-3/turn),
Ore: 39 (+3/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 92 (+5/turn)
Refined Ore 12 (+2/ turn)
Processes:
Eccentricities:
>>
Rolled 53, 44, 2, 65 = 164 (4d100)

>>48338425
1. Constructs another batch of clockwork men, the forges should never be silent.
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Efficiency III
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small

2. Our work in armoring our constructs and troops has progressed greatly. We're nearing mass production of markedly better armor. Let's finish the prototyping up. (6/8)
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

3. We've made great strides in furthering our workplace efficiencies. Protocols are almost in place, let's keep it up people! (4/5)
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

4. Can someone start prototyping the new designs without Ordinator Smithson walking them through like children? We're on a time table people, let's go! (2/10)
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center
>>
Rolled 87, 83, 18, 91 = 279 (4d100)

>>48335253
Nation Name: Odab Collectives
Population: 92 (+4/turn)
Food: 132 (+11/turn) (8)
Defenses: 2 [Kurgan] [Defensive Robots]
Military: 1 Orc warband [.8](army)(-1 food/currrency) 2 Pirate crews (army) [-2 food/currency] 3 Land Guard (militia) 1 Tank [armored][+.6](-2 power) 1 Artillery battery [Bombard: 1](-1 power) Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Forging] [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery] [Automatic Weapons 2] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Tools] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rocketry] [Engineering 3] [Agriculture 2] [Hovercraft] [Cybernetics] [Spacecraft] [Ammo]
Resources:
Ore 88 (+4/turn)
Power 45 (+4/turn) (1)
Stone 40 (+2/turn)
Wood 18 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:

1. Update Factory
+Factory
+Fabricator
+Engineering 3
+Construction Depot
+Tools
2. Research on genetics [2/4]
+Research Labs
+Engineering
+Student Xenobiologist
3. Research into Combat Drugs, so we can start biologically enhancing our soldier’s capabilities [1/4]
+Research Labs
+Cybernetics
4. Expand Power Infrastructure
+Factory
+Fabricator
+Engineering 3
+Construction Depot
+Tools
>>
>>48338437
Spend 7 ore on action 2 to finish the armor research and prototyping.

Spend 23 ore on action 3 for the scientists to analyze how the procedures work on refining and construction, and how they can be improved.
>>
Rolled 6, 10, 6, 6 = 28 (4d10)

>>48333796
>>48335902
>>48335960

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SmK00aLqnU

--1st Devilbird Bomber Squadron (ENGAGING [76], 6 turn[s])
--[AFSOC] 1st Special Operations Bomber Squadron (ENGAGING [81], 1 turn[s])
[Tactics I]

The venerable bombers were not relenting in spite of the setback, attemping another run against the beleaguered foe as they tried to pick out targets from the chaos bellow. First Lieutenant Norman Rigby gritted his teeth. "Red Four. Dang it; no surprise these ancient things wouldn't be too reliable. Trying again!"

As the bomber squadron began repositioning itself for another air strike, a transmission came from the east to Group Alpha. The voice was low-pitched and disorted from static. "*CRACK* Hold tight Group Alpha *BZZZ* this is Bravo Squadron. We're reinforcing the position; you got a target?" A few minutes later, the comparatively striking figure of several A-26 Invaders came into view, providing a stark contrast with their primitive airmates. "*POP* R&D was busy."

Lt. Colonel Morgans replied to the new influx of units. "Good to have you Bravo Squadron. This is Blue Leader; Red Squadron; pin down the enemy so Bravo can rain hell on them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROiguBzbkY

Though the gap in capabilities between the newer craft and their older peers was significant, the group tried its best to coordinate their efforts in order to flush the target into the open. Larger, more refined fire bombs were slamming into the ground as the battlefield was now becoming enveloped in smoke and flame.
>>
Rolled 5, 10, 7, 4 = 26 (4d10)

>>48338534
>All this fluff
>Not even declaring what's the target
You are getting really boring with this.

Tell me, what's the purpose, aside of course continously pounding for the sake of pounding. Does the game even acknowledges other form of war than total one?
Because with existing rules, we will be just rolling back and forth until someone dies. Not due to the fighting, but out of boredom, since the bombardment is not exactly efficient. There is no resolution in this, just "once per turn, both parties roll for bombardment". Then anti-air will get involved and we will get ANOTHER roll, one for the AA and other for planes.

Are we even going anywhere with this, aside trying to reach total annihilation, which just won't happen given the nature of unit production? There is no morale penalty, the industry if blowed can be set up again in single turn... pointless waste of time.
I'm not even sure on who am I ranting right now - you or the rules that can't solve this in any other way than "let's just hope for the best"
>>
>>48338626
And here I was, assuming I will be unable to counter that 10

Question - is it even possible to continously rain bombs on me? It's now... 3rd turn? 4th? And the bombers are flying to me from the other side of the world, never going for refuel or payload, just flying around and bombing. I can get that with orbital systems (even if they are not shooting LAZOR), but bombers and on such distance? Or it's assumed friendly land is nearby, so no issues?
>>
>>48338534
>>48338626

Sorry about that. (Bombarding ground units.)

We at least aren't intentionally total warring you; we're just dismantling your industry and capabilities of fielding a military force, and have no personal feelings in this conflict.

If you would have looked at the fluff, you'd see that all our aircraft have effectively unlimited fuel due to our technologies (their engines draw power directly from the ambient leyline grid), which is why they don't have a displayed energy cost: the tech is replenishing energy faster than they spend it, and will until our units hit -3 energy/turn.

As for rearming, it can be assumed that they're getting it from New Albion/Machina, and of course from the fact that this game doesn't do squat to track logistics.
>>
Ok, let's sum this up:
The bombardments are too random and unpredictable to actually cripple me in any serious way. It's in large part due to using d10, and not d20 or 3d6, so there is 10% chance of instant fuck-up/impossible to stop attack. 3d6 would give the best results, but rolling 3d6 times number of unit involved would be tedious and 4chan's RNG would just choke on this.

Regardless of how it will be taxed and accounted, the ground forces of Machina vs Free Army can't secure victory. They just can't due to numerical disadvantage, especially if part of the damage they receive is unblockable artillery they can't even engage directly. Sending new troops won't solve shit, because it takes 2 turns to reach me, giving me 8 actions. That means anything from 1 militia unit to 6-8 full-fledged units that will again stop the reinforcements send - two units of them.
A stalemate.

In the end it boils down to simple truth:
The total war is impossible to conduct with given rules.
And this war will go on literally as long as long any of the participants won't get bored in prolonging it and simply throw the game.

tl;dr - get the fuck out of Free Army territory, or we will keep raining lead and bombs on each other till Kingdom come.
>>
>>48338658
Abstraction of movement I guess. While you mechanically need action roll to move a bomber fleet, fluffwise it is more realistic with continued bombing runs return to base and refuel and then bomb again (as in the bombing of Germany from UK or Tokyo from the various pacific islands).

Thus far im not sure if wheelie has an attack hex range for aircraft both the short range CAS or long range strategic bomber.
>>
Rolled 72, 49 = 121 (2d100)

>>48335253
[Royal Imperial Tautological Society of Science]
(Courtier of New Albion)
New Manchester University
Defenses: 1
Military: 1 Manchester Oscilator Home Guard (Militia)
Techs: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators II, Forging I, Agriculture II, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I, Shipbuilding I, Efficiency I, Conscription I, Electronics I, 'Mad' Energy Weapons I, Altech Renewable Energy I, Programming I, Albion Heavy Ships I
eccentricity:
[Men of Learning]: The Royal Society are learned men, not soldiers. They can research technology more easily, but it is harder to field military units.

Current Projects:

>Dear Wheelie, im not sure you noticed our last effort to create the royal society, so im not sure of the progress of this project. Weather it is 3/4 or completed.
University (Fluffed: "Royal Imperial Tautological Society of Science") 3/4????

>Nevertheless i will continue with my research as if the Royal Society existed.
1.) Cryogenic research
2.) Cryogenic research
>It is my belief that these cryogenics should be combined with Techs we allready posses to improve them. Such as Cryogenic Forging to improve metals (like in real life), Agriculture to store food, Electronics to improve computing by lowering resisitance and other such cornucopia. Please tell me if this is possible.
>>
>>48338881
>We at least aren't intentionally total warring you
>we're just dismantling your industry and capabilities of fielding a military force
First, that's what total war is.
Second, you are aware it's impossible to win attrition war in given rules, right?

This is literally like fighting WW1 - bullshit reasons to roll military units vs designated target for glory and personal reasons plus alliance ties bringing down entire world into it.

It's bullshit that goes in circle and won't achieve shit. Told you that... two threads ago. I think, I'm not sure now.
To effectively wipe me out, you would need roughtly three times as many bombardment units. Otherwise I will be able to simply get up each and every turn. And to field so many units, you would have to both increase your resource base and use a lot of time to do so. So attrition is pointless, because you will bleed yourself out sooner than knocking me out.
Machina can't due shit in combat, because we are evenly tied and I've got the +2 from defences, which in fact gives me bigger advantage than he has due to extensive technology. We are literally fighting with fluffy pillows, while trying to kill each other.

And what for, aside "hurr not nice durr"?
It's not even exciting. It's tedious.

And think about it - combined forces of four different nations can't bring down one, single, isolated target. Not because the target is powerful or has any real advantage, but because the game in the same time makes all war total and prevents the resolution of them. You would literally have to wipe me out from existence to end the war, or just back from it. There are no other options of resolving the war.
>>
>>48338889
"The british have faced far worse than a stalemate.

Once but long ago we stood alone while the conqueror gloated over the ashes of an enslaved europe. And afar the tyrant swept us away from the Pacific.

We stood alone while the conquerors bombs rained on our cities and our people, never more than a step across the channel to our lands.

This time we do not stand alone. America has once more joined the fight against wanton aggression and the fight for freedom. The dwarves stand by us.

The eyes of the world are upon us. Whether a free and civilized race will allow the will of a genocidal and aggressive nation to march unopposed. We did not bow to evil then. We will not bow to evil now.

Britons will never be slaves to tyranny. We will never surrender."
>>
OP is back, crunching combat first.
>>
File: Hunger6.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hunger6.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1200
Settlements:
+[New Kazan]
+[New Omsk {Town}]
Territory: 49
Population (+4/turn): 101
Food (-2/turn): 53
Currency (+3/turn): 3
Structures:
+2 [Mine II]
+1 [Auto-Factory I]
+1 [Lab II]
+1 [Airport I]
+1 [Port I]
+1 [Barracks I]
+1 [Breeding Pen II; +4 food/turn]
Defenses:
+1 [New Kazan]
Military:
Tech:
+[Infantry II]
+[Engineering II]
+[Explosives II]
+[Plague Missiles I]
+[Targeting I]
+[Tactics I]
+[Stealth I]
+[Aviation I]
+[Transport Ships I]
+[Uranium Engines I]
Resources:
Power (+0/turn): 30
Ore (+4/turn): 110
+5 [Menehune Slaves]
Eccentricities:
>>
>>48339069
You are at least semi-aware nobody anymore gives a squat about being in-character, right?

>Britons will never be slaves to tyranny. We will never surrender.
The fuck it has to do with literally ANYTHING, you stupid, obnoxious cunt?

You've just started 4 side war in which you sit in the middle and do absolutely NOTHING, while writing retarded RP posts about freedom and democracy. It's brain-damaging to even read them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.